The best games like And Yet It Moves are:
- arrow_rightMonster Hunter: World
- arrow_rightShadow of the Tomb Raider
- arrow_rightGame of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
- arrow_rightOddworld: Abe's Oddysee
- arrow_rightDarksiders III
- arrow_rightHow to Survive
- arrow_rightDear Esther
- arrow_rightThe Whispered World Special Edition
100 Best Games Like And Yet It Moves:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (32)
- PlayStation 4 (42)
- iOS (23)
- Android (19)
- macOS (64)
- Linux (52)
- Nintendo Switch (14)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (32)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (46)
- PlayStation 2 (6)
- PlayStation (8)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (10)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (8)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (4)
- SEGA Saturn (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
1. Monster Hunter: World
Monster Hunter: World is the fifth game in the Japanese franchise Monster Hunter, which is about hunting giant beasts. It is set in a medieval fantasy setting, on a continent known as the New World that is being colonized by the humans from the Old World. The plot revolves around a dragon migration called Elder Crossing. Your protagonist is a hunter, whose name and appearance can be customized. You traveled from the Old World to study and hunt the dragons and other local monsters.
The hunter, accompanied by an assistant, starts at the city of Astera, from where they can freely wander the open world. There are six regions in the New World, each with its own base camp. The camps are where you have to thoroughly prepare before every expedition, gathering equipment and provision. Before you can fight monsters, they need to be tracked down using Scout flies and studied to discover their habits, strengths, and weaknesses. There are no character levels, so your hunter’s effectiveness relies on the hunting gear you have equipped. Advanced armor and weapons can be created using a detailed crating system. Many items that you found on missions, including body parts of monsters, can be used for crafting.
2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth: Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems.
Become One With the Jungle: Lara must use the jungle to her advantage to strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos.
Discover Brutal Tombs: Terrifying tombs, filled with deadly puzzles, require advanced traversal techniques to be accessed
Uncover Living History: Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest Tomb Raider hub ever.
3. Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Game of Thrones is an episodic game composed of six parts with an emphasis given to a TV series by HBO. The game consists of the first season with the second one being on hold. The events depicted in the game do not correlate with those of a TV-show, but rather complement them with the in-between details.
There is a total of five playable characters, the game like the other TellTale titles is made as the point-and-click adventure with high attention paid to the choices. The gameplay is formed of QTEs, dialogues, cutscenes and the investigation parts. QTEs are forcing a player to mash the buttons repeatedly, in the dialogues section one can choose options to answer, and the investigation part involves pointing-and-clicking on the objects.
After every episode, the player is given the information about his or her choices. On the same screen, one may compare own decisions to the preferences of the other players in the world.
4. Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee
Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee is the first chapter of the Oddworld franchise. The game is set in the fictional Oddworld universe inhabited by extraterrestrials. The story follows Abe, a slave on the Mudokon meat factory, who suddenly realizes the perspective of being slaughtered in the near future with all of his fellow slaves. Players are offered to take control of Abe on his way to the liberation of the rest of enslaved Mudokons. The gameplay features classic platformers’ mechanics: all the action is divided into 2D levels that should be passed. In the course of the completion, Abe is going to solve puzzles, overcome obstacles and defeat (or dodge) enemies. Each players’ mistake from failing a grenade throw to falling from high ground will cause death and a restart of the level from the last checkpoint, which means difficulties. On the way through the Oddworld Abe can use his supernatural ability to telepathically influence Sligs (unplayable characters). However, their help is only available in safe areas, so the Mudokons’ rescue is though up to Abe.
5. Darksiders III
Darksiders III is the third installment in its series of dark fantasy action games. Plotwise, it is the series' spin-off rather than the sequel.
The game is set in the world after the literal Biblical Apocalypse that involved the Four Horsemen and a battle between angels and demons. The story of Darksiders III unfolds at the background of the events of two original games. Darksiders III follows Fury, a Horsewoman of the Apocalypse and the sister to the original protagonist, War the Horseman. She goes on a quest given to her by the Charred Council, an institution that is meant to keep the balance between Heaven, Hell, and Earth. Fury's mission is to find and annihilate the infamous Seven Deadly Sins. The mighty Lord of the Hollows agrees to help her, although he's obviously pursuing his own goals. He gives Fury the power of the flame.
The player controls Fury from the third person view in an open world. She can use a variety of weapons, including a whip, a sword, and a dagger, as well as her magical abilities. She can also shape-shift into several forms based on elements, such as the flame. Fury also has to solve puzzles and jump platforms. The game reintroduces some of the enemies from the previous parts and introduces new monsters. The enemies in Darksiders III are less numerous but stronger and tougher, taking more effort to beat them.
6. How to Survive
How to Survive is survival horror action role-playing with a top-down perspective. The players gain control over the three survivors who, after the shipwreck, were trapped on the archipelago full of zombies. Three main characters are representing three different ways to play the game: Kenji is the most balanced handyman, incredibly fast Abbie and fighter Jack.
In the game, two game modes: story campaign and challenge mode, you can both go with a company of two friends. The essence of the Challenge mode is that the heroes need to get to the opposite part of the island, where they are waiting for the boat.
To survive the calamity, players need to collect materials and craft weapons - do everything to survive on a hostile island. As the hero level ups, new skills will be available. Players are not limited in time and can perform all tasks at their own pace. For an additional difficulty, the game has Ironman mode.
7. Dear Esther
Dear Esther is a game that questions the very concept of a "game" as an entertainment. It is more of an art project that was originally started as a mod on the Source engine (the one Half-Life 2 is based on). The player assumes the role of a nameless and faceless character, a man, who wanders around a cold island at the shores of Scotland. When you enter certain parts of the island, the main character reads aloud his letters from the past, revealing his tragic story. All other characters, including the protagonists’ wife Esther, are only mentioned by the narrator and do not appear in the game. There's very little actual gameplay, and your goal as a player is to explore the island and discover as many parts of the backstory as possible. The goal of the game is to follow the story, immerse yourself in the experience and pass it through your emotions.
Dear Esther is famous for its visual design and sound: there are gorgeous natural landscapes (the caves in particular), ambient sounds, and music. Melancholic mood and darkened landscapes befit the story that is all about loss and grief.
8. The Whispered World Special Edition
The Whispered World Special Edition is a quest game developed by Daedalic Entertainment.
You play as Sadwick the clown who lives in a fictional kingdom. He suffers from terrible nightmares in which a mysterious blue sphere prophecies that Sadwick will be the reason for the world's annihilation. The situation worsens as Sadwick is a whiny coward. With the help of a caterpillar named Spot, Sadwick passes various challenges that are typical for a fairytale humorous adventure. At some point, he restores the model of the solar system that is mystically linked to the prophecy. That's when the blue sphere appears before Sadwick. The clown has to confront it no matter the cost.
The Whispered World is a point-and-click game. There is an inventory system present in the game. The players have to use certain items in order to progress in the game.
The Special Edition features the exclusive commentary from the developers of the game, the original orchestral soundtrack, and new in-game achievements.
9. Aaru's Awakening
Aaru's Awakening is a hand-drawn, fast-paced 2D action platformer. The game puts players in charge of Aaru, a mythical creature with two unique abilities teleportation and charging. He uses these abilities as he travels through the dangerous world of Lumenox to defeat an evil entity. These two abilities are at the heart of every level design throughout the game, to make for a challenging and fluid experience. The levels require players to make split second decisions whilst completing fast-paced puzzles.
10. Lifeless Planet Premier Edition
While seeking life on a distant planet, an astronaut discovers an abandoned Russian town. He suspects his mission is a hoax until a mysterious young woman saves him from a strange and deadly phenomenon... Lifeless Planet is a third-person action-adventure that features an old-school sci-fi story and spectacular environments in the spirit of classic action-adventures.
After a hard landing on the planet, the astronaut discovers the planet that was reported to be rich with life is instead a barren wasteland. When he goes searching for his crew, he makes a more startling discovery: evidence that humans have already been to this planet years ago! When he comes upon a deserted Soviet-era Russian town, he struggles to make sense of his mission. Did his light-speed travel to the planet send him back in time? Or is this all some strange Cold War hoax?
Along the way, the astronaut meets a Russian woman, Aelita, who is somehow able to survive the hostile atmosphere of the planet. Through an unusual natural phenomenon, her skin causes the soil to glow green under her feet. The player must use these glowing tracks as a guide across the planet past treacherous and deadly threats. Is she leading him to safety... or an untimely death?
Lifeless Planet was inspired by Cold War era science fiction stories, posing questions about humankind's desire for space travel. What if you journeyed across the galaxy to another planet, only to find humans had already been there? What kind of person would sign up for a one-way mission, leaving behind planet Earth and everyone they've ever known and love... to go in search of an Earth-like planet?
Equipped with a limited-use jet-pack and a mobile robotic arm, the player must use wits and skill to solve puzzles, unravel the mystery, and survive the Lifeless Planet!
Explore 20 unique and atmospheric environments on a vast and treacherous planet.
Follow a mysterious young woman as she guides you past dangerous terrain and deadly life-forms.
Investigate the startling discovery of an abandoned Russian town.
Experience an exciting and intriguing story through rich graphics and cinematic cut-scenes.
11. Marlow Briggs and the Mask of Death
A new breed of WARRIOR returns, committed to destroying the enemies of FREEDOM
When ONE angry man, has a world to protect - There is only ONE future – HIS OWN
No-nonsense hero Marlow never shied away from danger or trouble. But now he faces his ULTIMATE challenge. After crash-landing in Central America, he has an industrial evil to defeat whilst bound to an ancient Mayan Death Mask who’s had no-one to talk to for 2000 years. Another day at the office only this time Marlow is PUSHED TO THE LIMIT , his sweetheart has been abducted, the bad guys are making up their own rules and only one man can judge them – and EXECUTE THE SENTENCE .
Fearlessly fighting through Mayan temples and towering valleys, monstrous machinery, nothing, but nothing, will stand in the way of this bad ass warrior, his girl and the crushing of all opposition.
They told him to go to HELL, he was DEAD ready!!!
With cliffhanger over the top action and cinematic gameplay, Marlow Briggs takes inspiration from the best of blockbuster films, comic book heroes, and action games with its focus on relentless high-octane combat, exotic and danger filled environments and epic set pieces.
•Fight the enemies of FREEDOM with stacks of awesome combos and magic abilities,
•Single handedly destroy HUNDREDS of enemies
•Deploy MIGHTY weapons of destruction
•Leap out of HUGE EXPLOSIONS in slow motion
•Reveal the DEADLY secrets of the Mayans
•Save the ENTIRE planet
Get closer than ever before to the world of adrenaline pumping sky-racing where flyboys can test and master their flying and combat skills against the deadliest opponents!
Admire amazingly detailed terrains. Unlock state-of-the-art planes and personalize them with unique racing skins.
Be the first on the single and multiplayer challenges, where possibilities are limited only by your own imagination.
The goal is simple: If you can’t overtake them, shoot them down!
- Eight Modern Planes to Fly: Choose from eight modern, state-of-the art airplanes turned into killing machines, each with four different skins for a total of 32 unique racing skins.
- Six Power-ups! Capture up to two different powers in your plane’s arsenal, then collect upgrades to increase the strength of those existing powers. Strategy becomes key as you must choose which powers to keep, which ones to upgrade and which ones to convert into Boost energy
- Stunning Visuals: Race through scenic venues like the Grand Canyon, Alaskan Terrain and Hawaiian Islands, created with beautiful, vibrant colors.
- 8-person Multiplayer: Take your friends down online in this fast and furious battle.
- Three Unique Game Modes: Power Race Mode is high-speed racing paired with power-ups; Speed Race Mode where players navigate the course through ring targets that accelerates plane speed and Survival Mode where pilots race against the countdown clock and each other.
14. Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride
Enter an enchanting world of legends and magic, filled with gloomy forests, forbidden temples, and abandoned castles; a realm of dark secrets, where your destiny was written long before your birth...
Within the shadow of an ancient forest, on the bottom of a foggy valley, stands the lonely village of Ravenbrook. The folk there are cheerful and diligent, yet warily superstitious. They surround the village with countless charms to keep the evil spirits at bay, for on the other side of the forest, there lies a seemingly bottomless pit, known as the Abyss. It is the place the villagers of Ravenbrook fear most...
On this night, a young woman is returning home for her twin sister’s wedding. The sisters haven’t seen each other in years. Yet the invitation was strange, almost as if someone else wrote it, other than her twin. But still she comes, ignorant of the danger that awaits...
For just before the wedding, amidst the happiness and reverie, a stranger arrived in Ravenbrook...
- Thrilling story, full of intrigue and adventure
- Fuzzy sidekick – the cutest kitty helper you’ve ever met
- 24 versatile mini-games and 14 hidden object scenes
- 38 beautiful, hand-painted locations
- 11 intriguing characters with different passions and dark secrets
- The Book of Elusive Objects tells the story of local legend
- Collect 30 Spirits of the Forest for your Faerie Meadow
- Additional, intriguing story
- 24 achievements to unlock
15. Doorways: Prelude
Doorways is an episodic first person horror adventure, featuring a complex story and deep atmosphere. Each chapter will challenge you with its fast-paced gameplay and breathtaking visuals and sounds, so prepare to immerse yourself in a terrifying psychological experience.
You're playing as Thomas Foster, a special agent who must track down four psychopaths. Who are these people? What is this place and how did you get here?
These are just some of the questions that you must answer during your journey...
Start playing chapter 1 and 2 now!Key Features
- Horrifying exploration adventure with an immersive atmosphere
- Ingenious puzzles as well as challenges that put your reflexes at test
- Inspired voice acting by Sam A. Mowry (the voice of Alexander in Amnesia: The Dark Descent)
- Replayability through many secret places
- Full Controller support
- Native Oculus Rift support
Doorways is an episodic game, it's divided in three parts and they can be played separately:
Doorways: Prelude (Chapter 1 & 2):
Doorways: The Underworld (Chapter 3):
Doorways: Holy Mountains of Flesh (Chapter 4):
Achievements do not work on Linux
16. Darkarta: A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Darkarta – A Broken Heart's Quest Collector's Edition
Like all moms, for Mary her daughter was everything!
Haunted by strange curses from her orphanage days, Mary never knew the story of her dark past until the day she received that strange, mysterious letter.
Never in her wildest dreams did she fear that fate would wipe away the peaceful serenity of her life.
3700 years have gone by, but even time can never heal it.
Enter the enchanted 'Netherworld' where your destiny was written in blood and which whispers of true love.
* A mother's epic frantic quest for her daughter, to the lost civilization of the Indus Valley - An untold saga of true love.
* Explore ‘unforeseen’ environs and original puzzles. Over 5 hr CE game play
* Bonus Chapter “Rising of the Phoenix”– Play in 'god' mode.
* Prequel Comic Book, Mom's diary pages
* 30 Nostalgic memory collectibles
* 36 Hall of Fame Medals
* 28 Morphing Objects
* Concepts, Wallpapers and Sound tracks
* Replay Mini Games/HOP/Cut-scenes
17. Queen's Quest 4: Sacred Truce
The realm of the Five Kingdoms faces a formidable challenge. A mysterious power is trying to destroy the relationship between humans and elves and start a conflict. What will happen to this legendary world when the covenant of magic between humans, elves, dwarves, goblins and hobbits ends?
After many years of peace between the Five Kingdoms, dark clouds are gathering over the realm of humans and elves. After an attempt to assassinate the Elf King, life's delicate balance, which was only maintained through the magic of the Sacred Truce, has come to end. Friends and neighbors are beginning to turn against each other. Suddenly the tiny village of Saddletown becomes the centre of attention for the entire kingdom – according to the elves it's where the would-be assassin is hiding. It seems that the people of the town must answer for his crimes.
The mayor of Saddletown invites the emissary of the Peacekeepers Guild for a meeting. The ongoing peace between humans and elves and the fate of Five Kingdoms are in his hands.
- Play 32 minigames to discover the history of the Five Kingdoms!
- Visit 43 unique places in the world of the elves!
- Travel through a land of magnificent adventure!
- Find cleverly hidden objects!
- Face the magical runes and unlock all 24 achievements.
18. Dragon's Lair HD
Haven't heard of Dragon's Lair?! Well, you play the heroic Dirk the Daring, a valiant knight on a quest to rescue the fair princess from the clutches of an evil dragon! Originally released in the summer of 1983, Dragon's Lair has solidified itself as a cultural icon in gaming.
Control the actions of the daring adventurer, finding your way through the castle of a dark wizard, who has enchanted it with treacherous monsters and obstacles. In the mysterious caverns below the castle, your odyssey continues against the awesome forces that oppose your efforts to reach the dragon’s lair.
Dragon’s Lair is a fully animated classic arcade game from legendary animator Don Bluth. You’ll make your way through the castle and caverns below and wield your sword against some strange creatures. Beware of your foes, as they are numerous!
Lead On Adventurer. Your Quest Awaits!Features
- 720p HD Remastered Video
- Original Arcade Release
- Remastered Game Footage
- Bonus Extras -- Interviews With Creators, Watch Game and more!
19. Moons of Madness
The cosmic horror game, set on Mars in a not-so-distant future and which mixes the scientific exploration of the red planet with the supernatural dread of Lovecraftian horror, will be released during the Halloween 2019 season for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.
A mysterious signal has been recorded coming from the red planet.
The message confounded Orochi scientists. Their analysts broke it down and determined it was of intelligent origin. Orochi management immediately concluded that the discovery was too sensitive for public knowledge and moved to keep it hidden. In secret, the corporation began construction of Trailblazer Alpha, a state-of-the-art Mars research outpost designed to identify the true nature of the message.
You are Shane Newehart, an engineer stationed at Trailblazer Alpha and your security clearance means you are completely unaware of the existence of the mysterious signal. Your job is simply to keep the lights on until the transport ship Cyrano arrives bringing with it a new team to take over your duties.
Soon you discover strange and unusual setbacks. Crucial systems are malfunctioning, the greenhouse is filled with a strange mist and the rest of your team has yet to return from their EVA mission.
Things are starting to fall apart.
You begin seeing and hearing things that aren’t there. Visions, hallucinations – or is that even what it is? Is this real… or are you slowly descending into madness?
Experience true cosmic horror
With your only hope of rescue hundreds of thousands of miles away, you will be forced to explore the real-world fears of isolation and paranoia, enhanced with supernatural elements and cosmic horror. Terrifying visions and monstrous apparitions will make you question what is real and what is not as the very fabric of reality threatens to tear at the seams.
20. Hot Lava
The floor is lava!
Hot Lava transports you back to your childhood imagination. Relive those moments of excitement, joy and chaos. Traverse distinct worlds, from school hallways to the memories of your darkest fears. This is a game of dexterity and ingenuity, you will have to use all your skills to complete the treacherous obstacles that await.
But whatever you do…Don’t Touch The Floor!
22. Primal Carnage: Extinction
Dinosaurs have been resurrected from extinction on a remote tropical island. Now they have escaped, and a team of elite mercenaries has been dispatched to remove the threat.
The stage is set for the ultimate battle between man and beast.
Will you hunt down human prey as a variety of legendary prehistoric creatures? Or join the mercenary team and make these bloodthirsty beasts extinct for the second time?
The real question is... can you survive?BIGGER. BETTER. MORE.
Primal Carnage: Extinction takes the successful formula of the original game and reinvigorates it with more dinosaurs, more game modes and more maps! Also featuring improved graphics, overhauled gameplay mechanics, re-imagined levels and greater customization that lets you play your own way.INTENSE DINO GAMEPLAY
Unleash your inner dinosaur as you take control of the deadliest predators the world has ever known. Choose from 10 unique dinosaur classes with specialized roles, from sneaky spitters to towering tyrants, all ruthless and very hungry.SPECIALIZED HUMAN CLASSES
Survive the island as one of 5 distinct human classes, each with their own special abilities to help the team. Use a wide variety of devastating weaponry and gadgets to take down your scaly foes.MULTIPLE MODES OF CARNAGE
- Fight to the top of the food chain in Team Deathmatch.
- Work together to reach rescue, or ensure the humans never leave the island in the objective-based Get to the Chopper.
- Challenge yourself to a never-ending onslaught of AI dinos in Survival co-op.
- Stalk the humans as an invisible raptor or band together to take it down in Hunt mode.
- Steal eggs from dinosaur nests or protect your unhatched babies in Capture The Egg.
Wage over the top prehistoric warfare in a variety of environments, ranging from lush tropical jungles, to perilous mountaintops, to abandoned labs. Some maps feature blizzards and environmental hazards such as acid pits, so guns and teeth aren't the only things to worry about.LOOT SYSTEM
Extinction supports the Steam Economy. Obtain a variety of skins and accessories for human and dinosaur alike through the in-game store & drop system. There is now a crafting system to convert lower tier items into even more valuable cosmetics. Players can also choose to trade items on the Steam MarketplaceWORKSHOP SUPPORT
Players can now create their own maps and cosmetics for submission to the Extinction Workshop page. All items will be curated and have a chance of being officially added to Primal Carnage: Extinction!
Incredipede was made by a small team headed by Colin Northway, author of Fantastic Contraption. It was written while traveling in over a dozen countries including Honduras, Turkey, Japan, and Costa Rica.
- Make and control a staggering array of creatures
- 120 levels in three beautifully crafted worlds
- Send your creatures to your friends to try to control
- Use the Level Editor to create your own puzzles
- Immersive ambient soundscape
24. Dragons and Titans
Dragons and Titans is a fast paced MOBA with classic RPG elements, where your champions are Dragons and a variety of game modes gives you the power on how to play. Show true courage and skill to become the ultimate Dragon Lord as you embark on your quest to free your Titan from captivity.
Select from over 30 unique dragons and 30 legendary weapons, each with unique abilities and progression levels. Take your battle to the next level by upgrading your dragons as you gain experience and improving your weapons in the Forge. Free your Titan in fierce 5v5 PvP battles across 3 different map types or delve deeper into the story in ‘Adventure Mode’, traveling across different regions in the Lands Below, earning Dragons as you complete each set of missions. Gain favor with the Titans and climb the PvP leaderboards to prove your true worth as the ultimate Dragon Lord!
- Become the Ultimate Dragon Lord - Master over 30 Dragons, each with unique abilities. As you gain experience, level up your Dragons to dominate in combat!
- Discover a Deeper Story– Explore the vast regions of The Lands Below, embark on quests and be handsomely rewarded with Dragons for your heroism.
- Forge Your Weapons – collect elements during combat and upgrade weapons in the Forge to harness their true power!
- Take to the Skies Your Way - battle times of 10-15 minutes means you’ll be able to complete more matches across a variety of maps: traditional MOBA, Capture & Hold and ARAM. Choose your play style with 5v5 PvP, Co-Op or single player Adventure Mode!
- Dominate the leaderboards – compete against other opponents each Season to see who the ultimate Dragon Lords are and show off with exclusive winner avatars.
25. Flight of the Paladin
Flight of the Paladin is a fast-paced top-down shooter where you play as a knight of valor and light vanquishing the nightmarish creatures of darkness. Shoot your way to victory as a lone champion of justice.
In Campaign Mode, though your quest begins easily enough do not be lax in your crusade, Paladin, or you may soon be surrounded and overwhelmed. Every second the path grows more treacherous and the minions of evil increase in number. But take heart, you have the protection of goodness on your side! Subdue your enemies quickly by unleashing that power on your foes. Each stage ends with a boss that needs to be vanquished to move on to the next area. Navigate through the deep Woods, take on the Hollow Path, and you might find yourself at the Castle Ruins of Dracula!
In Survival Mode face waves of challenging monsters and random bosses to try to survive as long as possible. Can you stand shoulder to shoulder with the best Paladins on the Leaderboards? Play now to put your skills to the test!
26. We Are The Dwarves
The Dwarven stars are slowly dying-- putting the race at the edge of extinction. Deliverance is poised upon three Dwarven astronauts who are sent on an expedition to find a new star in the depths of the Endless Stone. Take control of Forcer, Smashfist, and Shadow as they explore the unknown territories of the stone universe while meeting new civilizations and ancient monsters from the deep layers of space.
We Are The Dwarves is an action-based tactical adventure with active pause (extreme slowdown of time) placing you in control of three Dwarven astronauts. Forcer is capable of ranged destruction, and timely set-up exectution. Smashfist, a brute at heart, gets up close and personal with rage worth avoiding. Shadow stays just where you'd expect him to, launching deadly successive assassinations and precision archery from afar. As a trio, combine each dwarfs attack styles into orchestrated destruction against your foe.
Features of We Are The Dwarves -
Three distinct characters, each with an array of abilities and talents.
Individual skill trees for each dwarf; customization varies from stealth to slasher.
Pause and queue gameplay - slow time and set up a series of commands to be executed.
Enemies vary in sense interaction, picking up movement, ambient noise and scent.
27. Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
Grotesque Tactics is a story driven, satirical RPG with a strategic combat system. A party of 10 anti-heroes are fighting in a grotesque world that combines the features and clichés of Western and Asian Strategy RPGs like Final Fantasy Tactics, Heroes of Might & Magic and Fire Emblem.
Grotesque Tactics weaves a humorous storyline and plenty of amusing dialogue, poking fun at some of the most successful RPGs, such as Oblivion, Gothic and Lord of the Rings.
To protect the kingdom from the merciless cult "The Dark Church" which has murdered all of the kingdom’s heroes and knights, you will have to hire dubious soldiers and rescue jealous maidens who will follow you into combat as your groupies.
- Turn based tactical battles with humorous animations not seen in any RPG
- Distinctive party members such as the arrogant Holy Avatar, the blood thirsty Vampire Solitaire, the sweet but hot-tempered Angel Angelina and many more
- Gorgeous village landscapes and dark, sinister dungeons
- Scantily dressed maidens to be freed from the grasp of merciless monsters
- Enormous, highly detailed and very angry end bosses
- Classical RPG elements: quests, treasures, trade, leveling up and out¬fitting a party of unique heroes
- Enjoyable multiple choice dialogues and conversation puzzles in the style of classic adventure games, such as Monkey Island or Maniac Mansion
28. Chantelise - A Tale of Two Sisters
Five years ago, a witch's curse beneath the red moon turned Chante into a fairy. Now she and her sister Elise search for a way to transform her back into a human, and in their travels they come across a particular town, which is home to a number of nearby ruins, as well as a peculiar shopkeeper named Aira, and a strange, mercurial fortune-teller who calls herself Elma. Could this place hold the key to returning Chante to normal? Or will it lead to more answers than our two sisters ever wanted to know?...Key Features
- A classically-styled action-RPG title for the PC!
- A treasure to find in every single area!
- Inventive boss fights to challenge the player!
- Full controller support, including full Xinput trigger and right-stick camera control support!
- Five core dungeons, plus two bonus dungeons! Hours and hours of gameplay!
- Fishing! With collectible fish!
29. D.R.O.N.E. The Game
No one gets hurt, at least they say so.
In community created arenas you compete with self-designed drones in order to become the smoothest drone operator in the galaxy.
Not hooked yet?
Experience an all-new game mode that merges the thrill of rugby with armed-to-the-teeth drones and highly tactical teamplay.
3-dimensional, fast paced and direct, stealthy or brute force action, team based or lone wolf, racing or fighting, you make it what you want it to be. You can amplify your drone piloting skills by creating the unique set of drones that compliment your playstyle and adjust in realtime to whatever challenges other players impose on you. With an infinite supply of community created arenas, which rank from fresh, over trending, to hot on the D.R.O.N.E. community hub, you can be sure to always have a challenge worth to take on. Heck, you may even create your own arenas, tournaments, and rulesets gaining yourself a reputation as an awarded architect.
NOTE: The racing game-mode is not publicly available at the moment.
Not our conquest of space. Not our level of civilization. Not art or philosophy. Not even our scientific progress as such… when the first contact fleet of the Interstellar Committee of Advancement & Integration (ICAI) darkened the skies above the UN headquarters in New York 2137, the motivation for their intervention was clear cut: we were deemed a beast with tools and habits too dangerous to be left alone.
And to a subset of civilizations in the galaxy that meant: READY FOR THE GAME.
Warfare out there had become a regulated affair long ago. A ritual. A kind of sport. A source of entertainment backed by a vast and complex industry. Disputes over resources and territory, even the appropriation of some technology were no longer the subject of messy and uncontrollably destructive conflict. Such commodities would often become the formal prizes of tournaments, fought on a variety of natural and artificial stages all over the galaxy by teams representing companies, nations, a planet, an entire species… or just themselves.
Read more on the official website of D.R.O.N.E.
D.R.O.N.E. is currently in a successful ongoing on-site crowdfunding campaign. Unlike other crowdfunding campaigns, we promise to complete the game and we have proven that we have what it takes to do so.
By purchasing this early access pass you are supporting the development of D.R.O.N.E. and get the "Traveler" crowdfunding tier unlocked for you. Among other perks, this tier grants you early access to every feature as it is developed and you will receive a digital copy of the final game once it’s done.
30. Degrees of Separation
Degrees of Separation is a 2D puzzle-adventure game that requires players to harness the elements of heat and cold to succeed. Two contrasting souls, Ember and Rime, are separated by an enigmatic force, and must use their respective powers to progress through a spectacular world of fantasy and adventure. Players take on the roles of Ember and Rime in single-player and cooperative multiplayer to solve the game's environmental obstacles, drawing on their unique skills to traverse through beautiful, puzzle-filled environments. The two will learn to lean on one another, their individual forces working to bring them closer together...or tear them apart.
31. GIGANTIC ARMY
Side-scrolling mech-shooting bad-assery is BACK!
GIGANTIC ARMY is a heartfelt homage to 16-bit era mech shooters such as Cybernator / Assault Suits Valken, Metal Warriors, and Front Mission: Gun Hazard, developed by the studio behind the acclaimed shooter SATAZIUS.
It is the 21st century and Earth is at war with the Ramulons – an alien race determined to stop humanity’s advance into space.
Mankind’s war against the Ramulons has reached the planet Ramulon itself and it is now down to YOU to pilot the ‘GMR-34 SALADIN’ - a Manned Combat Robot - and take on the Ramulon army. Customize your arsenal of explosive, projectile and plasma weapons, and combine them with melee attacks, thrusters and shield to take the fight to the enemy and end the conflict!
GIGANTIC ARMY boasts awesome retro arcade stylings, slick animation, superbly detailed character and stage design, and addictively frenetic game play.
• Six stages of intense mech-shooting action!
• Twelve mid and end level bosses of gargantuan proportions to take down!
• Four difficulty modes from ‘Easy’ to ‘Insane’ to cater for all skill levels!
• Customizable weapons load-out to suit your play style!
• Dash, thrusters and shield give your mech satisfying maneuverability and defensive options!
• Rebalanced gameplay from the original Japanese version!
• 42 achievements!
• Steam Trading Cards!
• Linux Version!
• Bonus retro packaging PDF assets to create your own physical version!
In a world where Viking mythology collides with magic, explore the world of KYN in a fast paced role playing strategy game that combines party based combat with exploration and progression.
• A Magical Viking World Brought to Life. Unlock the mysteries of the vast world of KYN as you explore ancient ruins, lush landscapes and snowy mountains filled with intricate puzzles and plenty of danger! Fight against a variety of intelligent enemies and use your skill and cunning to take out powerful boss enemies!
• A Hybrid Tactical RPG Meets Hack-n-Slash. This is real time action in a fantastical RPG setting. You will need to leverage the environment to create traps, defend areas or build up special attacks. When tactics are needed, utilize the slow motion feature, where time slows to almost zero and you can direct your heroes to an area and assign them a task to out flank, out smart and defeat your enemies!
• An RPG Party with up to Six Playable Characters. Build that classic RPG dungeon crawling group with our motely group of heroes. Each warrior can be outfitted with different equipment and specialized abilities to meet your needs. Allocating points in mind, body, control will build characters that fit your style or meet the challenges of the puzzles you will soon face.
• A Deep Crafting and Loot System. Collect hundreds of items. Combine over 100 different elemental materials in a unique crafting system designed to help you get more powerful weapons and armor.
Humankind is on the brink to discover the secret of eternal life. Fearful of their existence, angels and demons make a pact to proclaim the apocalypse enabling them to materialize on earth and fight the humans. SoulCraft lets you play as an angel and it’s up to you to decide who will win the war – the Evil itself from hell, God in heaven or the humans.
With over six million users SoulCraft is one of the best Action RPG games for Android, iOS and Windows Phone - now it is also available on PC!
Have you ever levelled up a ranged hunter or a wild melee fighter in good old Hack ‘n Slash fashion? Collected loot en masse and upgraded countless equipment to epic proportions?! Felt good, didn’t it? Then now it's time to fulfil your destiny: Do your duty, be a legendary hero and fight for the balance of life itself and be a beacon in this darkest of times in the action RPG SoulCraft. Become an arcane legend and bring back order into a world of chaos. Unleash your wild blood!FeaturesAction RPG that can be played completely OFFLINE!
Playable via GamePad, Mouse, Keyboard or Touch.
Simple Action RPG game with lots of hack n slash and dungeon crawling
Combat demons in real locations such as Venice, Rome & Hamburg, New York & Egypt. More locations coming soon!
Five different game modes in legendary quests including time run, arena, hellgate, crystal defense and boss fights
Battle lots of different and diversified enemies and fight with lots of weapons, swords, items, spells, equipment, gear and loot. Kill like a knight of heaven (aka angel).
CHKN is an open-world sandbox game where life itself is your strongest tool!Create life, block by block…Bring living, breathing creatures to life in any size, shape, or combination you can imagine, with genuine personalities and feelings that respond to your actions and the world around them.Give your creatures unique traits and abilities…Life blocks have different stats and abilities built into them. Some are strong, some are fast, some shoot blinding ink, some poison enemies… they can all be used to your advantage to make creatures more effective.Work with your creatures to scavenge, craft, and build…Your creatures will help you gather resources in order to craft a wide array of tools, items, and structures. The better resources you find, the better the things you can craft!Fight for survival as you explore a mysterious island…Work together with your creature companions to survive the many dangers of CHKN, avoid starvation, and defend your thriving homestead.Get Creative…If the risk and survival of Adventure Mode aren’t your thing, you can spend your time in Creative Mode with an unlimited supply of every life block and resource at your fingertips. Create whatever you like with no restrictions.Bring Your Friends…Want to brave the wilds of Foot Island as a group? Or collaborate on a massive creature and see what happens? Invite other players to join you in any mode and see what you can accomplish together.Share Your Ideas with Us…We’re just beginning with CHKN and we’d like to involve you in this journey as much as possible! Our development is completely open, so you can see what we’re working on and share your ideas. We’re also available directly on Twitter, Facebook, or at [email protected] to chat. Show us a crazy creature or share any YouTube videos you’ve made (we collect them!).Thank you to all our CHKN fans for your feedback, bug reports, and suggestions so far!
35. P-Walker's Simulation
P-Walker's Simulation: Season one (Early Access)
In this game, you control P,
a man that faces many obstacles in both life and death.
Whether it's just traversing the street or if it's fighting armed terrorists,
Paul's numerous activities are never without excitement. And the best part?
YOU decide how it's going to continue. This game will be a once in a lifetime
experience that you are guaranteed to never forget. A variety of different objectives,
levels, surroundings and characters to meet await you in this first season, all in one
humorous package. Participate in the development of Season 2 by helping to decide
how Paul's story will go on. Anyone can make suggestions that will definitely be
taken into consideration! Everyone who bought Season 1 will also get
Season 2 for free upon launch.
this is a play as you desire game.b freeflight experience: a newly created undulating meadow in spring / summer with a central big tree and day-night-cycle on every start is the playground of b -- a bumblebee of subgenus gaudium formosum, recognizable by their cheeky :p.controlsnon-assignable controls
ESCAPE: open menu
left mouse button click (with menu not open): toggle grass density to alternative value
r: toggle let camera rotate around b
p: toggle land on below place and stick to it
s: halt when moving only due to inertia
i: toggle slow down time to a halt
assignable controls and their default value
increase flight speed (accel): w
slow down flight speed (brake): s
turn left: a
turn right: d
fly up: space
fly down: left shift
roll left: q
roll right: e
move wings to forward flight direction: o
move wings to upward flight direction: l
heli +/-: forward/upward
Note: utilizes joystick 1 of Windows. The preferred joystick might have to be set as default within Windows game controller settings.settingslauncher
- Graphics Quality: position in list: top: low quality, low hardware demands; bottom: high quality, high hardware demands (mostly GPU);
most bottom is default
- landscape setting: 5 is default size. 6 already is demanding. 1 is minimum. 15 is very demanding. (GPU demands scale by the entire range, CPU demands scale from 6 upwards and have a minimum on average around 3 due to number of trees visible.) After change, clouds take time to fill the sky. While their generation isn't complete slider is disabled and frame rate might be unusually low.
- disable elastic camera: makes camera statically fixed, improves performance on weak CPUs
- number of dandelions: a high number of dandelions requires a strong CPU only when all their seeds are in the air (around one location)
- some custom mp3 s don't play (due to large values in one of duration / bitrate / filesize),
- sometimes, after having switched resolution, the game doesn't initialize. Alt+Tab ing to Windows Desktop and back to game initializes it then. The menu might not accept input then. In this case, press ESCAPE to play without configuration. A Windows restart cures this issue.
- since media creation: the landscape turning dark for around half a second after sun set and moon rises is fixed, midday peak brightness slightly reduced, morning and evening brightness reduced, night brightness slightly reduced, fog closer in morning and evening, game name logo replaced game name text in menu
Shockwave-Sound: Days In the Sun (Full track), From Night to Dawn (60-secs version) (Invoice Nr.: 212765), LYN074: Nature & Environments Set 3, LYN152: Ambient Environments (Invoice Nr.: 212869)
Third-Party libraries, all from Unity Asset Store
- DirectX 11 Grass Shader
- Simple SSAO
- Azure[Sky] Dynamic Skybox
- Unity UI: OxOD Open/Save File Dialog System
- uAudio: Mp3 Player/Streamer
- NPR Oil Paint Effect
system requirements are a guideline, they are not guaranteed to be the only one or satisfying everyones criteria. The central big tree, when close enough in view, is particularly CPU-intensive and might decrease framerate.
recommending a joystick having thrust and yaw control.
Mekazoo is a 2D platformer set in a vibrant 3D world with fast-flowing gameplay and a cast of kinetically-diverse mechanized animals. Control a pair of synthetic creatures by switching between each unique set of movements and abilities at any moment. Fast reflexes and determination will be needed to overcome and discover the many obstacles and secrets of Mekazoo.
Experience an inspired adventure that pays homage to 90's video game goodness. Use classic platforming abilities combined seamlessly at the press of a button. Feel the rhythm of a thematically diverse soundtrack that drives the fast paced action. And discover truly unique local co-op gameplay that makes completing the many challenges of Mekazoo an unforgettable experience.
WARNING! This game has an Age Restriction of 18.
Vapour is an experimental horror game, that fuses elements of both old school and modern horror titles with the frantic game play of classic First Person Shooter titles. Blending horror, shooter, action, puzzle and platformer in a dynamic yet cohesive combination.
In Vapour you take on the role of a psychotic warlock known only as "Charles", who has been held captive and brutally tortured his entire life by a sadistic cult. After being executed for his crimes, Charles used his last ounce of strength to avoid total damnation.
Now, trapped between the borders of Purgatory and Hell and with his powers diminished, Charles must battle through hordes of demons, face his haunting past and ultimately make it back to earth to exact his revenge on those who have wronged him.
-Non-linear level design
-Plenty of exploration
-One gory and twisted plot
39. Macrotis: A Mother's Journey
Experience the emotional tale of a challenging journey...
Go on this deeply emotional journey as Mother Bilby and save your beloved children who got separated from you because of a frightening flood caused by the never-ending rain. Climb, jump, and gnaw your way under the ground in Macrotis: A Mother's Journey, a 2.5D puzzle-platformer. Solve challenging puzzles by interacting with the beautiful yet dangerous world, while avoiding deadly traps that could end the adventure immediately.
A great variety of natural and supernatural abilities will aid you on your emotive trip. Will you be able to help the desperate Mother find and rescue her cute little children?Key Features
- Live through hours of adventure filled with thought provoking and sometimes unforgiving puzzles
- Experience an emotional journey with an immersive storyline
- Gain magical abilities that lets you pass through walls and raise barriers
- Overcome obstacles by digging and gnawing
- Use water physics to your advantage and proceed without drowning
- Enjoy a beautiful yet dangerous atmosphere
- Lose yourself in an enchanting soundtrack
- Gather lots of collectables and learn the lore of the magical world of Macrotis
- Earn Steam Achievements and Steam Trading Cards
- Play the game either in English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Turkish, Russian, Chinese, or Japanese (for now)
40. The Other Half
A Demon Hunter receives a letter from Daniel, a man begging for help against a demonic infestation from the mountain that he calls home. The Hunter, in a search for him through the cold and abandoned world, will discover a twisted tale of intimacy and violence of the past, and must use that knowledge to purge the demons from the once-beautiful land.
- Hand animated 2D characters on a cold and ruined 3D world
- Methodical combat that rewards patience, precision, and knowing the enemies intimately
- A one-sitting narrative of discovering memory fragments that showcase the beauty of the past
- Fully voiced dialogues and narrations
- Optional Narrative Mode for those who don't want difficulty to affect the pacing of the story, without taking away the intensity of combat
41. Exoplanet: First Contact
Exoplanet: First Contact is a singleplayer, story-driven third person action RPG with survival elements set in a Space Western universe. Here, real and fictional technologies meet the cruel and unforgiving, yet romantic reality of the Wild West. You are Jack Sharp, a daring adventurer, stranded on a dangerous, wild planet known as K’Tharsis. In this hellhole of a world, the local population of both human colonists and native aborigines are oppressed by the soulless Terraform corporation who uses slaves to mine a valuable mineral known as Antigravium. The player can choose either side, a mercenary working for the corporation or as an ally with the oppressed population of K'Tharsis.
Several games, movies and fictional worlds helped to inspire the Exoplanet team’s vision of the RPG experience. Sources include, a space western TV series known as Firefly, the universe of Dune, charismatic characters of Sergio Leone and rich dialogues of Quentin Tarantino's films. The core game design values of Exoplanet were partly derived from best-working principles behind the classic RPG titles such as a living and breathing world of Gothic 2: Night of the Raven, Fallout, TES III: Morrowind, Red Dead Redemption and Borderlands.
- Explore a dangerous planet where no one can be trusted
Exoplanet: First Contact is set in an open world that does not revolve around the protagonist, where each character has his own interests, and each choice has its own consequence. Your decisions will affect the game world on many levels, like start a war between major factions, cause a local store to go out of business, or help a struggling local alcoholic defeat his demons. Go after a huge profit or make a moral stand — the choice is yours.
- Develop a unique character to match your own playstyle
The RPG system of Exoplanet opens up a lot of options for the player. Become a long-distance sniper or a silent assassin who combines camouflage and close-range weapons. Become a charismatic silver-tongued devil or a skillful craftsman that can utilize the full potential of the crafting system.
- A captivating story stoked by ambitions, greed, treachery and moral choices
Pursuing his personal goals our hero gets himself involved with a new Gold Rush, meets people with big dreams and ambitions, hits huge scores and witnesses subsequent bloody developments. The personal quest of Jack Sharp leads him deep into the grim history of Exoplanet. Find out why a flourishing native civilization collapsed, by exploring old ruins that hint at a scale of lost glory. Dig out the hidden reports of Terraform Corporation's inhumane genetic experiments. And that's just a taste of things that a curious player might uncover.
- Craft your own weapons and gadgets
- Complete 24 hour day / night cycle
42. Remnants of a Beautiful Day
An artistic narrative designed to evoke a surreal feeling in the player on a psychological level. The work is not structured like a typical game, one could even describe it as an anti-game in that there are no "Game Overs." Don't let that fool you though, it's a platformer-puzzle-advanture with a handful of different endings!
43. Siege of Centauri
Siege of Centauri puts you in command of the defense of Earth's first interstellar colony. Thousands of alien machines are descending on the helpless colony and only you, with your arsenal of fast-deployed orbital defense structures (FODS) can stop them.
The enemy comes in all shapes and sizes, challenging you to counter them with the right defense in the right place. Siege of Centauri combines the best elements of classic tower defense games with the strategic depth Stardock has delivered in past titles, including Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and Ashes of the Singularity.
Battle across the surface of an alien world through a series of story-driven campaigns or fight for survival in a doomed region to see how your skills match up against thousands of other players across the world.
44. Masked Forces 2: Mystic Demons
Are you ready to explore the underworld and kill hundreds of monsters and demons in the process? Masked Forces 2: Mystic Demons is here to offer you the ultimate, most interesting and fun monster killing experience that you ever had.
In this game you will be able to encounter a wide variety of mystic enemies that you have to eliminate as you reach your goal: demons, dragons, monsters, skeletons and other creatures.
Masked Forces 2: Mystic Demons has a wonderful RPG system that allows you to acquire more gear, level up and kill even more monsters as you see fit.
Do you need more weapons? As you play, you will get to unlock more of them.
Play missions or create your own custom game from different gameplay scenarios.
45. Shadow Bug
Read our open letter to find out how Shadow Bug came to be: http://steamcommunity.com/games/shadowbug/announcements/detail/1420174864656857505
You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces. Adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure as the ultimate ninja.
- A completely new take on platformer games.
- 36 hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles.
- Unique core mechanic: move by attacking enemies.
- Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
- Leaderboards for speedrunning levels.
- Mesmerizing art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes.
- 6 memorable boss fights.
Please wishlist Shadow Bug!
46. Tropical Escape
Experience what is like to be on stranded islands where only your decisions can keep you in life.
Try to find more survivors as you explore tropical islands and always be ready for a rescue by ship or a plane.
If you want to see tomorrow you need to grow vegetables and hunt animals with trap, collect fruits and stay away from dangerous animals and poisonous plants.
Your primary goal is to escape from these beautiful but deadly islands and there will be situations to choose what is less bad for you in order to keep you alive.
While you are stuck on this isolated archipelago you can explore rainforests, coral reefs, waterfalls, exotic animals and many more.
- Open world map
- Crafting-Inventory System
- Day-Night Cycle and Dynamic Weather
- Hunger-Thirst System with food poisoning and dehydration
- Two endings game
- Missions with more endings
- Other human AI characters
- Character conversations
- Facial animation
- Voice actors
- Plenty of exotic animals
- Hunt Animals
- Being attacked by animals
- Trap system for animals
Main aspect of Tropical Escape is story and missions that can lead you to success or more bigger problem but in that time all necessary survival conditions are included for game to be way more than just repetitive survival game
We want to keep developing game even after release, and if you support us we will implement multiplayer and co-op so you can play story with your friends and make playtime more interesting
♂You're tired of life? Dreamed of going deep into a dizzying story?
You are delighted with Gachimuchi and do you like exploring deep dungeons?
Your pupils blur into kawaii at the sight of 2D girl♂?
Then this game is for you.St♂ryOn a cold winter night, a lonely guy was lucky to find the k♂y. The very same k♂y that opens the magic door. Door to the Kingdom of Deep♂ Dungeons♂In Kingdom of Deep Dungeons♂ you will get:* Heavy moral choice - implications of choosing
* 14 beautiful 2D w♂ifu
* 4 mini games
* Beautiful art
* Classical music -17 tracks
### NOTE FOR LAPTOP USERS ###If you have a decent graphics card and still have bad performance, it's possible your card is not being used to run the game. Try enabling your graphics card for run_game.exe (the game launcher), here's a guide for NVIDIA and ATI.
-------------------------------------------What is DinoSystem?DinoSystem is a 2D, top-down ecosystem and survival simulation that allows players to either manage the ecology of an evolving island (inhabited by dinosaurs), or survive in it as a human, dealing with realistic survival mechanics, and with a deep character progression system that tracks how your character's body adapts over time.An emergent, living world:Everything on the island is subject to biological and physical rules, and nothing comes from nothing: will you hunt the last dinosaur of its species for a steak, or will you protect it from extinction and make sure its eggs hatch? These are the dilemmas you'll face in the game, as long as YOU don't get extinct.Development:To see all the features planned for the full release and the ideas we are considering, please check the development roadmap, and feel free to join the discussion and make suggestions!Game Modes:
- God: Manage the island ecology, change the weather, trigger devastating events, and see how the ecosystem adapts. NOTE: God mode still lacks a proper GUI and tools to fully interact with the world; expect it to be expanded throughout the Early Access phase.
- Survival: Join the island as a stranded human, see how long you can survive as part of it, and how your body changes in the process; the game offers the option to play either with "casual" or "hardcore" difficulty. NOTE: there is no story yet as a background for the Survival mode, we're still working on it, and you can help us find a good one!
- Ecology simulation: the game simulates a Cretaceous ecosystem populated mainly by dinosaurs, animals and plants don't "spawn"; they are born, then grow, reproduce and die.
- DinoSystem uses a complex seasonal model that calculates day/night length, relative position of the sun, and influences the weather. Seasons transition is gradual, no sudden change between two seasons.
- Realistic weather model that takes into account variables like time of day, humidity, temperature, and pressure; generating weather conditions like rain, snow, wind, sand/snowstorms, thunderstorm and fog.
- Thunders can trigger huge wildfires, burning down entire forests.
- Realistic water cycle: rain creates puddles that can either evaporate or grow into ponds and lakes. Evaporation takes into account air humidity, temperature and sun exposure.
- Terrain changes according to factors like presence of water, weather, vegetation, and location. Any area can become fertile or arid, new forest or grasslands may form or disappear over time.
- Fire (from torches to campfires and wildfires) consumes available fuel, releasing heat and light, and it's influenced by air humidity and wind; you body and all objects near a fire are heated up. Fire can spread to nearby vegetation and trigger a wildfire, if ambient conditions are favourable.
- Animals AI allows them to survive in their world and adapt; they'll reproduce, care for their youngs, look for protection or compete for food and mating.
- Each new island is randomized at game start, based on parameters set by the player.
- Everything, from dead animals to branches, decomposes based on factors like temperature, humidity, and location. There is no "timer" after which an item or a carcass disappears.
- Deep, complex and rewarding character progression system: metabolism, body muscles and fat change according to your lifestyle, and even your character's sprite changes in appearance to reflect this. Get fat to survive winter, get slim to be lighter and swifter, or get muscular to be stronger in combat and more capable of hard work, but make sure to eat enough proteins...
- Needs like thirst and hunger are not just bars that drop at a constant rate: everything, from performing actions to metabolism and body weight, influence the rate at which you burn calories, consume water or get tired. For example, high temperature or intense activity make you sweat, requiring you to drink more water.
- Dozens of skills, both mental and physical, that raise as you perform a particular action; but can also decay if you don't use them for a long time (only in "hard" difficulty!).
- Crafting system allowing you to create items and weapons, advancing in technology at each step. NOTE: few items are craftable in the current Early Access build; expect many more to be added throughout the development!
- Foods with different nutrition values: meat is valuable because of proteins, but make sure you cook it...
Many more features will be added throughout the development! Again, check the development roadmap, and feel free to get involved and suggest new features.
49. Yasai Ninja
Yasai Ninja is a Hack & Slash adventure set in a particular Feudal Japan that tells the story of two veggie-heroes, Kaoru Tamanegi and Broccoli Joe, who will have to learn how to cooperate to fight their way through multiple dangers.
Friendship, personal growth, honour and teamwork are combined in this epic tale.
Unlock new abilities, levels and achievements, and use each character's special skills to beat puzzles and brawls in order to defeat the corrupt Shogun!
50. Clinically Dead
Clinically Dead is about last seconds of your life and strange flow of the time while dying. Experience the couple of seconds adventure, stretched to infinite time. The mystery of life after death. In game you are talking with yourself, with your subconsciousness.It will happen eventually to all of us, but Mr. Samson is the guy who has no luck today – he’s dying. He is falling into his own mind and each next second is taking longer and longer. At the beginning, the first second felt like three seconds. The normal time was slower for him than for others. The next second one was like five minutes. He had very much time to rethink his life. For everyone else this is the matter of seconds, but for him this was taking forever. Finally the last second of his life on earth was stretched to the infinite time… and this is when we are starting our adventure. The adventure where you are moving through 4-dimensional system. The space and the time are connected here and you are free to move not only in three directions (width, height and depth) but also in the fourth one – time.
Clinically Dead is a game about flow of the time while dying.The action take place in mind of person while he is dying. The time is flowing not as we are
used to in real. Not only it can flow into the future. But it can also stop or flow backwards.
The time is binded into the space. So as we move through the the level we also move
through the time. The change of the time changes various things in the game.
Time and space are bound together. Moving through the level changes the time and player’s life.The time field is represented as colors which are casted on the level. The blue color is a low value of time. Red is high value of time. The rest of the colors represent corresponding time in between minimal and maximal time.Think of it like weather forecast where the temperature is visualised with colors on the map
As you move through the map the temperature changes. Same thing is in the game. As you move through the level the time changes.
The time field itself can be also modified by moving or throwing the various items in game.
The time also corresponds to player’s life which means there is negative time (dark gray
color) which makes the player respawn. Overall it’s what can be called the ”triple entanglement”. Time to the space and time to the player’s health.
GoalYou are dying and you are trapped in your mind with your subconscious . All that left you
before the moment of death is couple of seconds. Your goal is to collect the seconds to be
able to die. Be careful for creatures in your mind. It's not a horror game, but has some creepy moments as we like.