The best games like Always Remember Me are:
- arrow_rightThis is the Police
- arrow_rightZero Escape: The Nonary Games
- arrow_rightChroma Squad
- arrow_rightMonster Monpiece
- arrow_rightRoot Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
- arrow_right12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
- arrow_rightMOAI 2: Path to Another World
- arrow_rightHunieCam Studio
100 Best Games Like Always Remember Me:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (9)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (40)
- Android (18)
- macOS (85)
- Linux (61)
- Nintendo Switch (24)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (10)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (8)
- PlayStation 2 (3)
- PlayStation (6)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (6)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari 8-bit (1)
- Atari ST (2)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA 32X (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
- Web (1)
1. This is the Police
Jack Boyd - 60-year-old police chief of a small town Freeburg. He is informed that he will retire in 180 days. These 180 days are all that he has left to provide himself with a pension for the rest of his life. He needs to raise $ 500,000 for this. His family affairs are also not ideal. The wife went to another man, taking the children. On the other hand, the new prosecutor of his town, a young woman, demonstrates sympathy.
Mayor of Freeburg is exactly the one who wants to fire the hero, it was he who determined the terms of his dismissal.
In the city there are two mafia groups. And between them a war begins. The hero will have to understand his place in this game as well. For example, ignoring the call of the police, the hero can get money from the mafia.
The hero's day begins with sending policemen to the tasks. Policemen can be more or less professional, more or less rested, they have different experiences, and sometimes suffer from alcoholism or have other shortcomings. At the beginning of the game the situation is simple, then complicate. The game depends strategically on the ability to make the best use of police forces. If you can manage the situation in the city under control, there is a chance to survive to retirement and retire with the capital in your pocket.
2. Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
Kidnapped and taken to an unfamiliar location, nine people find themselves forced to participate in a diabolical Nonary Game by an enigmatic mastermind called Zero. Why were they there? Why were they chosen to put their lives on the line as part of a dangerous life and death game? Who can be trusted? Tensions rise as the situation becomes more and more dire, and the nine strangers must figure out how to escape before they wind up dead.
- Two spine-tingling Nonary Games
Zero welcomes you to take part in both the Nonary Game and the Nonary Game: Ambidex Edition as the award-winning escape-the-room visual novels Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (999) and its sequel, Virtue’s Last Reward (VLR), are together for the first time.
- A remastered and revamped Nine Hours
The well-received classic Nintendo DS game 999 has been updated with hi-res graphics and a variety of new features including both Japanese and English voice acting!
- Seek a way out
Search for clues within numerous locked rooms and solve mind-bending puzzles in order to escape. VLR even has two difficulty settings for more of a challenge.
- Fascinating theories and pseudo science ideas abound along the twisting, turning journey to uncover who Zero is, why everyone was kidnapped, and the shocking connection between the Nonary Games.
Categories in common with Zero Escape: The Nonary Games: Adventure
3. Chroma Squad
Chroma Squad is a tactical role-playing video game. The game is influenced by tokusatsu TV shows, particularly the Super Sentai and Power Rangers.
The genre of tokusatsu TV shows is briefly defined as “a fantastic movie with special effects about superheroes”. It originated in the 50s and exists primarily in the form of serials, rather than individual films.
The tokusatsu genre is characterized by a story about one or more heroes endowed with superpowers - technological or magical.
A hero or heroes use their forces, ordinary and unusual, to battle with various evil forces — aliens, terrorists, monsters from the depths of the ocean, demons, and so on.
Battles with enemies are abundantly present on the screen, filled with numerous special effects.
The game has a team of stunt actors who have ceased to like their work and they decide to create their own company that will shoot TV shows in the genre of tokusatsu.
When the company is founded, the player must find the actors and conclude contracts with them. For each actor a separate contract is drawn up with special conditions, in accordance with their roles in the team.
The action in the game develops from episode to episode, each episode of the game corresponds to one episode of the series, which the company produces. And in the episodes of the series, the heroes fight with the villains, sometimes other characters adjoin the villains.
The series is shown on TV. He collects a certain audience, gaining (or not gaining) rating. Receipts in the company depend on these indicators. Money is needed for the company to maintain and develop activities.
The episodes are grouped into seasons, and if the company for one reason or another fails to finish the season, the game ends.
4. Monster Monpiece
Train as May Esperio in a world where humans and "monster girls" live an uneasy coexistence, and become a monster girl master in strategic, card-based battle with light RPG elements! Throw down with the enemy using your cards’ Skills and Potentials, and give their stats an extra boost with special bonuses. If you play your cards right you’ll collect over 100 monster girls and get to level those ladies up with the First Crush ❤ Rub mode, which gives you a hands-on role in warming them up for battle!
• Play fast-paced card battles in 1080p where more than 100 monster girl cards can be summoned, each class coming to life as a 3D chibi model on a battle grid!
• Each card you play can mean victory or defeat – with Skills, Potentials, Fusions, and Aura Bonuses, you have layers of strategy to use in each battle.
• Level up your cards with the frenetic First ❤ Crush Rub system, rubbing your magical prowess into the monster girls to increase their strength and obtain new artwork for each!
5. Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition
The year is 2030. Business is as usual in the isolated research city of Rokumei–that is until several explosions suddenly go off in the nuclear research facility known as “LABO.” The city sends in “Sirius,” an elite rescue squad, to deal with the situation. But the situation only gets worse when LABO’s nuclear reactor melts down, sending the facility into lockdown–with members of Sirius and survivors still trapped inside. With lethal radiation leaking everywhere and not enough anti-radiation medication to last until lockdown lifts, the survivors make more and more grim discoveries. In their struggle for survival, in a deathtrap full of fire and radiation, they learn that doubt is their greatest enemy, and trust their greatest asset.
The story of Root Double features two different protagonists: Watase Kasasagi, a rescue squad captain who has lost his memories in the hours after the incident, and Natsuhiko Tenkawa, a student piecing together the clues in the six days before. The only key to survival lies in the player’s hands with the Senses Sympathy System (SSS). Unlike traditional visual novels, Root Double does not have clear cut “choices,” but rather, the game uses SSS to allow the player to manipulate the story based purely upon emotion. Your emotions projected upon the characters, particularly your trust in them, shape the progression of the story. Only with effective use of this system and completion of both protagonists’ stories can the player piece together the truth and hope to discover a way out of the facility.
Categories in common with Root Double -Before Crime * After Days- Xtend Edition: Adventure
6. 12 Labours of Hercules IV: Mother Nature (Platinum Edition)
- Over 50 levels with new music and a new story!
- Secret Challenges! Certain levels have hidden objects!
- Atmospheric wallpapers and integrated Strategy Guide
- Also features a bonus episode with a different story!
- Build the mighty Trojan Horse!
7. MOAI 2: Path to Another World
A long time ago, in a land far away, a king ruled with his queen in peace and prosperity. Then one day, a dark force kidnapped his beloved and left a path of destruction in its wake. To save his beloved, the ruler must take up arms and pursue his adversary across three magical realms. He must also take up a hammer, a hoe, and a pickaxe so he can rebuild the homes and the lives of his people!
You control the destiny of this heroic ruler and his people. To succeed, you'll need to gather food and other resources, and then use them wisely to finish the tasks that lie before you. You'll also need to defend your people against evil henchman and bizarre supernatural enemies. Use strategy to complete tasks quickly, and a slew of achievements will be yours! With adventure to spare, an inspiring story of destiny, and gameplay that will hold you in a grip of excitement, Moai 2: Path to Another World is an instant classic!
- HD Graphics
- Alternative levels
- Four all-new zones
- Captivating storyline
- Five powerful bonuses
- Over 40 achievements
- 1. Click on resources to gather them.
- 2. When you have enough resources, click on obstacles to remove them.
- 3. When you have enough resources, click on enemies to fight them.
- 4. To beat a level, complete the tasks assigned to you before time runs out.
8. HunieCam Studio
Courtesy Warning: The sexual themes in this game are mostly for fun/humor and don't make for particularly great fapping material.
In HunieCam Studio players take control of a sleazy cam girl operation. Rake in stacks of filthy internet money and attract as many disgusting fans as you can in this fast paced, click happy and thoroughly perverted take on the business tycoon / management sim genre!
Recruit cam models from an eclectic cast of cuties who have probably made some poor life choices. Manage your girls' daily errands/activities to keep them stress-free and productive. Invest in various aspects of your business to improve functions and expand operations. Optimize your cam shows by promoting girls who match popular trends/fetishes. Abandon your morals and disappoint everybody who cares about you!
- Up to 18 unique cam girls covering a wide variety of perverse preferences!
- Send your models to the strip club to increase their talent, the photo studio for more exposure, the day spa to relax a bit, etc...
- Analyze important stats on your fans and performers to maximize revenue!
- Purchase sex toys and other kinky accessories to aid the girls' performances and boost viewership!
- Promote your studio on other adult sites and fetish communities all over the web!
- Contract up to six horrific STDs including chlamydia, syphilis and gonorrhea!
- A massive wardrobe of over 140 hot new outfits and hairstyles to unlock!
- Grow to become a hugely popular cam site and earn some DOPE ass dick trophies!
EXTELLA — A new world unlike any ever seen.
Across the virtual realm of SE.RA.PH, Masters of digital magic commanded their Servants, great heroes and villains of history and lore, to fight in the Holy Grail War. The prize was the "Holy Grail" itself — aka the Moon Cell Automaton, a lunar supercomputer with the power to grant any wish.
Though the war has ended, with the Servant Nero and her Master on top, all is not well. Not only is Nero's rival Servant already leading an uprising, but a new challenger waits in the dark, ready to tear through reality itself to strike at her heart.
Nero prepares to defend her new throne. Beside her stand her Master and a few loyal allies. Ahead lies not only an ocean of enemies, but an ancient secret far more terrible than any war…
Fate Heads for a New Stage!
The famous Fate EXTRA series strikes a path to a new stage with Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star. Many of the fan favorite characters including the ancient Heroic Spirits (Servants) summoned by the Holy Grail, will make their appearances. This game has been reborn as a high-speed action battle where you go against the enemy and their army. You can also take the time to enjoy the deep story of the Fate series.KEY FEATURES
- A Variety of Fate Universes Collide
Not just Fate/EXTRA Servants, but characters from Fate/stay night, Fate/Apocrypha, Fate/Grand Order, Fate Zero and other Fate series will make appearances. You can enjoy the game in Japanese audio with English subtitles. Chinese, Korean, and Japanese text is also available.
- A Brand-New Story from the Series’ Author, Kinoko Nasu
As the original creator of Fate/stay night and the scenario writer of Fate/EXTRA, Kinoko Nasu has created a completely new scenario for Fate/EXTELLA. The universe and characters of Fate will evolve.
- A Large Story Told from Different Perspectives
In Fate/EXTELLA, the story will be told from the independent perspectives of three heroine Servants. Various side stories are also included, creating a structure that will shed light on the main story.
- A New Way to Battle
As the first action game in the Fate series, players will finally be able to control a Servant and perform various moves, including a powerful form change ability to transform Servants. Engage in intense battles on the ground or in mid-air to annihilate the enemy forces!
Categories in common with Fate/EXTELLA: Action
10. Super Motherload
Set on Mars in an alternate Cold-War era, Super Motherload is a 1 to 4-player couch co-op digging adventure with storyline by Image Comics' Kurtis Wiebe, a fully voiced cast of Soviet and American characters, and a procedurally-generated world that changes each time you play. Purchase powerful upgrades and supplies for your mining pod as you progress and prosper, as well as rare Specials Abilities with random availability.
You, the player, work for Solarus Corporation, an inter-planetary mining operation that has developed the infrastructure needed to harvest the precious resources of Mars to meet demand back on Earth. Soon after being dropped on Mars, you begin to discover that things aren't quite as they seem.
Included free with the Steam version of Super Motherload is Motherload Goldium Edition, the 2004 cult classic that inspired games like Infiniminer.
- Up to 4-player co-op, perfect for Big Picture (local-only)
- Storyline by award winning Image Comic's writer Kurtis Wiebe of Peter Panzerfaust & Green Wake fame
- Full Voice Overs and a Full length original score by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng
- RPG-inspired mechanics, including upgrades, quests & special abilities
- Branching storyline choices with Multiple Game Endings
- Over 150 Explosive-based Puzzles to solve
- An Epic Boss Battle
- Normal and Hardcore game modes, for new players and fans of the original
- Support for 4 simultaneous Gamepads -- ideal for Big Picture
- Runs at 60FPS in Full HD (1080p)
- Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen Studios' original hit Motherload, and is available on Windows, PS4, and PS3
- Includes Motherload Goldium Edition
12. Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~
The week you spend in Japan will certainly be memorable!!!
Get a taste of the foreign travel offered by printed guidebooks.
Enjoy a tour around Japan from the comfort of your own home!
As the game's protagonist, you'll travel to famous Japanese sightseeing spots in the company of a pair of beautiful young sisters. The girls will describe the spots, take you out to dinner, and grow closer to you throughout your travels.
The thrill of taking a trip through Japan with pretty girls is the experience offered by this "Guide Game" -- a guidebook in game format!
- Beautiful Tour Guides!!
- Famous Japanese Sightseeing Spots!!
- Delicious Japanese Dishes!!
Categories in common with Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~: Adventure
13. Mr. Massagy
Everybody is someone like Johnny deep inside! So walk on his shoes and get back into the speed-dating game.
Use your Linger app to choose from 9 elegible bachelorettes and get the ultimate reward: A well-earned controller rumble massage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Okay… So, what do I get?
A: A fine dating simulator with the possibility of getting a real massage from your gamepad controller!
Q: Can I play this game without a controller?
A: Yes, but you will feel alone.
Q: What's up with the massage and the controller?
A: We programmed various vibration patterns… depending on the date´s personality.
Q: Interesting... How do I play it?
A: During a date, you select the best flirting lines to conquer the girl you are dating.
Q: Will I be able to conquer my crush after playing this game?
A: Mayyyybe? Results may vary... What the heck, if it helps, then we'll take full credit!
Q: Which controllers does the game support?
A: Steam controller, Dualshock 4 and Xbox Controller… and we like them all!
Q: How do I freaking pronounce that name, Massa-gay? Is that even english??
A: Sorta, it's pronounced Massa-gee. But hey, say it how you like it, it's a free internet
14. Umineko When They Cry (Question Arc)
Welcome to the world of "Umineko When They Cry" (When Seagulls Cry)
Welcome to the Rokkenjima of October 4, 1986.
You have been given a chance to catch a glimpse of the family conference held annually by the Ushiromiya family.
The remaining life in the old family head
who has built up a vast fortune is very slim.
To his children, the greatest point of contention at this family conference
is the distribution of his inheritance.
Everyone desires all that money, no one relents, and no one believes.
Who will gain the old head's vast inheritance?
Where is the 10 tons of gold that the old head is said to have hidden?
Can the unnerving riddle of the epitaph which is said to point to
the location of that gold be solved?
In the midst of this, a suspicious letter is sent from one claiming to be a witch.
The presence of a 19th person on this island,
which should only have 18, begins to hang in the air.
Brutal murders repeat, and unsolvable riddles are left at the scene.
How many will die? How many will live? Or will everyone die?
Is the culprit one of the 18, or not?
Is the culprit a "human", or a "witch"?
Please, enjoy this isolated island, western mansion,
mystery-suspense gadget of the good old days to the fullest.
Categories in common with Umineko When They Cry (Question Arc): Adventure
15. WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01
From the author of Spice and Wolf, Isuna Hasekura, comes WORLD END ECONOMiCA. The opening video features music by Kishida Kyoudan & The Akeboshi Rockets, known for the opening songs for High School of the Dead and Strike the Blood.
A three part visual novel set in the far future on the moon, 16 years after humans have begun to colonize it. A young boy named Haru has been chasing his wildest dream. His dream is to stand where no man has stood before, and in order to do so he needs capital, a ludicrous amount of capital. What better place to get that amount of capital by using the stock market? There are two key rules that govern the stock market.
- The first rule: Never take a loss.
- The second rule: Never forget the first.
Only those who follow these rules are able to obtain enormous wealth...
Categories in common with WORLD END ECONOMiCA episode.01: Indie
Getting a girl-friend before Gaokao(National College Entrance Exam), I know it's crazy, but from today, we will face everything together.
Is there still room for love in this 100 days, or am I just ruining my life, or worse, her life?
This is a dating simulation game based on Chinese students' real life.
You can have romantic relationship with classmates,
but remember that you have just 100 days while preparing for "Gaokao".
Keep a balance between score and romance, or just drop one and see what would happen?
There are over 10 story lines and will lead to more than 50 ends.What The Players Say
A game of the first rank, absolutely.
-- hgamecn commentator·Key
Interesting and worth playing repeatedly!
--indie game creator·Hitsukirei
This game brings me back to my Senior High.
Sometimes I even image that I live in this game and have a girl-friend like Muxin or Xiaohan.
Thank you for creating such a wonderful world!
Short media bias adventure game about controlling the news and it’s impact on your career, society, and family. Share your story, and see what the Headliner before you did.
Genetic engineering and civil unrest loom over Galixia.
You are the Chief Curator of a local News Channel.
You are the HEADLINER
- Multiple permutations of unique endings you can share with the community
- Average playthrough is around 45 mins with room for replay and experimentation
- Curate articles and create your OWN unique bias!
- Stroll down the streets and watch how society changes
- Chat with your family about their struggles, love or hate
- Colorblind-friendly design considerations (and if there's more I can do, shoot me a PM)
"… proof that games can be art"
- Rick Peter Shoutgun
"Brilliant game that will make you question next time you read a media quote!"
- Mars Technician
"Captivating story that will leave you itching for just one more turn… "
- Newspapers Please
* Read twice.... #FakeNews #Sad
18. The Yawhg
The Yawhg is a one-to-four player choose-your-own-adventure game that randomizes a unique story every time you play. The evil Yawhg is returning. How will the town’s locals lead their lives in the meanwhile, and what will they do when the dreaded Yawhg finally arrives? The fate of a community hinges on the characters’ actions, and the decisions of their players.Features
- Stories which can be played alone, or with friends.
- A fully fleshed-out world, where actions can have dire consequences.
- A randomly generated story that's different every time you play.
- Gorgeous artwork by the award-winning Emily Carroll.
- Over 50 unique endings that can happen to every character.
- A haunting soundtrack by Ryan Roth, sound designer for Starseed Pilgrim.
- A s͎e̝̬̠̭ͅn̬͉̪͕͇s̜̝̮͔͈e͓͎̻̦̣͔͉͢ ̺̰̫͜o̧͚̹͉̰̬͍̲f̛̟͉͈̥̠́ ̢̙̫̖̙̱͠i̺̰͉̟͎͟͡m̺͈̟͚͜͡ͅp͘͝͏̝̲̲͚̤e̵͈n̸̙̮̺̥̩͖̩̤̙ḓ̤͖̀i̛͇̖̞̺̲͈̲̠͟n̸̡̜͜g̴̛̲͙̙̪̳͚͎̼̹͙̮̲̻͓̀͘͞ͅ ̵̷̢̙͍̣̖̭̪͚̻͎̤̞̙̖̰͕͕͞d͝͏̣̝̫̱̱̥̹͇̹̺̮̤͉ͅó̷̯͕̙͔͚͙̳̳̮̣͈͍͚̟̬̟͎̖̕͘o̵̴҉̢̙̬͇̖͉̜͠m̵͏͉̲̠̱͙͉̳̻̖͉̟̦̩͙͉̯͢͟ͅͅ.̷̸̵̧̬͍̙͕̫̝͖̞̩̥̩̣̙͍̗̱͓͈͚͇̣̤͜
19. The Low Road
Since 2001, XGen Studios has released 10 internally-developed, including the #1-selling hit Defend Your Castle for Nintendo’s WiiWare™ Service and Day-1 PS4™ title Super Motherload.
During the production of The Low Road, XGen’s Founder and CEO, Skye Boyes, passed away. The Low Road is dedicated to Skye for the inspiration, leadership and friendship he brought to the XGen team.
The Low Road is XGen Studios’ first point-and-click adventure game and has financial funding support from the Canada Media Fund 2014-2015 Experimental Stream.
20. Croixleur Sigma
High-speed hack-and-slash action!
Tonight, in the Queen's realm of Ilance, two prodigies representing the Knight and Aristocrat factions will do battle in ‘the Adjuvant Trial’. This ritual, which has been held since the founding of the nation, decides which faction will hold military and political authority, and protect the Queen, the living symbol of the realm. The fate of the nation is at stake as these two girls set aside their childhood friendship and undergo a trial in which there can be only one victor.
Croixleur Sigma is 60FPS of high speed hack-and-slash arcade action game by Japanese indie developer souvenir circ. and featuring gameplay reminiscent of the Devil May Cry series' Bloody Palace mode.
- Play as either Lucrezia Visconti or Francesca Storaro and battle your way up the tower through hordes of oncoming monsters to learn the secrets behind the Adjuvant Trial!
- 20 Weapons to collect, each with a unique special move! Pick the load-out that suits your fighting style!
- Simple but satisfying combo system, including Move Canceling, Attack Nullifying, Invincible Dashing, and Rigid Body States!
- Take on the Adjuvant Trial in Story Mode with separate stories and multiple endings for both characters!
- Test your mettle and hone your skills in Time Attack Mode, Survival Mode, and Challenge Mode!
- Local 2 player co-op: take on the monster hordes with a friend in in Dramatic Battle mode!
- Full Japanese voice over
- 42 achievements, online leaderboards, and Steam Trading Cards!
This game is based on the rules of the cellular automaton ‘Life’ devised by John Horton Conway in 1970.
(You can read more about how it works in greater details here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conway's_Game_of_Life )
In 'Bacteria' you have a square game field that is in some form of a stable state. You need to add in a certain number of cells so that, after a few steps, the field will be halted (in colored mode) or even cleared (in "hard" black & white mode). You could draw in single points, or use standard 'Life' patterns like "Gliders" (they move at an angle) and "Lightweight spaceships (LWSS)" (they move in a straight line).
Depending on the difficulty level, the player can use a smaller area to add new cells.
22. Mystik Belle
Being a student of mystical arts is hard work, doubly so if you are Belle MacFae - a freshman student at Hagmore School of Magic. The teachers and the staff are mean, her friends are few, and her grades suck. Worst of all – Belle has a tendency to be at exactly the wrong place at exactly the wrongest time. Like tonight, for example, when she stayed up late to practice her fire magic, but instead got framed for upsetting an ancient ritual. And what better way is there to punish an unlucky first-year student, than to charge her with an impossible task on the worst night of the year? Re-create the Walpurgisnacht Brew, or be expelled, and with all manner of spooks taking over the school, expulsion is starting to sound better by the minute.
Inspired by games like Slightly Magic, Puff in Dragonland, and the Dizzy series, Mystik Belle is a hybrid of a classic point-and-click adventure and a modern metroidvania.
While playing it you can expect to do some of the following:
- Get hopelessly lost in the massive school building and its surrounding areas.
- Find items and solve inventory puzzles. Or just clog up your pockets with useless junk.
- Interact with other inhabitants of Hagmore. Learn clues, help them out, ruin their day with angry flies.
- Fight through hallways infested by over 60 unique monster types.
- Defeat 8 bosses.
- Learn new magical and not-so-magical abilities.
- Ogle at retina-burningly colorful pixel art.
- Punch Cthulhu in the face.
- PLEASE be advised: Mystik Belle is NOT just a metroidvania - it's a true adventure game. You will not get far without having to solve inventory puzzles or talking to people.
- By default, the game contains some language not suitable for younger kids. A much more kid-friendly E-10 version of the dialogue is included, and can be selected from the options menu.
- OSx version of the game doesn't support the Steam features like the overlay, achievements and trading cards. I will look for a way to get this sorted out as soon as I can. You can still get the game's internal achievements which will transfer to your Steam achievements once this is fixed.
- I am temporarily unable to update the Mac version of the game due to changes to OSX and introduction of mandatory developer fees. I will resume Mac updates once I have the money to pay Apple their ransom.
- Linux version of the game appears to only reliably support the Xbox 360 controller. This is a known issue of all GameMaker Studio games. More information regarding it can be found here.
23. Kindred Spirits on the Roof
- Let’s Make This a Yuritopia! -
Kokonotsuboshi Girls' Academy of Commerce, a school built on the site of an old castle, known as "Shirojo." Toomi Yuna spends her time here on her own, until one day her lunch on the roof is suddenly interrupted by a pair of ghosts.
Enoki Sachi, who died in an accident before the war, and Nagatani Megumi, who died of illness thirty years ago. These "kindred spirits" died with unrequited feelings in their hearts, met, and fell in love. They hold an ardent wish to experience their "first time" together before their eternal rest...But they don't know how.
The two haunting spirits enlist Yuna to help them foster more "yuri" couples at the school, to assist girls struggling with their hidden feelings, and with the hope that their successes will help them glean the insight they need.
24. Ambre – a heartbreaking kinetic novel
A classic story available for free now with new enhanced graphics!
As he is passing by a park, a depressed thirty years old named Tristan Mallory discovers a lost little girl. Touched, he decides to help by taking her in. But something is off about their relationship, very off. Will you be able to figure out their terrible secret?
Ambre is a kinetic novel, thus you cannot choose the fate of the characters. However the story will take you on an emotional roller-coaster you won’t quite see coming. Even if things seem wrong, do not ever give up…or you’ll regret it.
25. Aozora Meikyuu
After a failed love confession, Aoi Takamatsu dropped out of school and became a shut-in. It was one of these rare days where he left his home to go shopping.
Blinded by the sun on this warm summer day he looked up to the sky and saw a naked girl falling from the sky?!
This was the moment his boring life changed forever...
-Different endings, depending on your choices
-Original Anime Art and Soundtrack
-Available for Windows, Mac and Linux
Get an exclusive digital dakimakura, only available on steam!
26. NALOGI 2
NALOGI 2 - bright satirical game in the genre of RPG. Anime girls can make a difference! Classic combat turn-based system as in JRPG. Opposition is suppressed. Glory to the great emperor! Long live the empire! The emperor became emperor after the election. PAY NALOG! Features:
- Turn-based combat system
- LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!
- Combinations of tricks and spells
- Beautiful and juicy anime girls
- Unusual plot
- + Trading cards (after Valve approval)
Thanks a lot ♥
27. Panzer Hearts - War Visual Novel
Work in World War 2 Tank Factory, Date Beautiful Girls, and Choose Your Side in Alternate History Visual Novel!
Panzer Hearts is a story-driven game filled with romance and adventure. The setting is an alternate history WW2 where the warmongering “Empire” is terrorizing its friendly neighbors. The young men and women brainwashed by the Empire see the war of aggression as justified.
You take the role of a young, naive, brainwashed soldier, Bastian. Wounded in the battle, Bastian gets a second chance to serve the Empire in a factory building tanks. Some of the people in the factory are linked to Bastian's past and some to his future. They say love is blind, but in this case love and where it leads our young protagonist can completely change his future and the course of the war. A chain of events and a cry from his past make Bastian question his loyalty and his side in the war.
The gameplay is visual novel style, so you read the story and make choices, which affect the game. We also have a special tank building minigame, where you get to build World War 2 tanks! As visual novels go, there is also dating. Your decisions with the girls might even affect the outcome of the war...
- Experience War From an Uncommon Point of View: On the Home Front
- Work in a Tank Factory Building World War 2 Tanks
- Date Girls and Reveal Their Secrets
- Original Symphony Music Soundtrack
- Over 60 000 Words and Over 4 Hours of Gameplay
- Never Before Seen Alternate World: Ancient Egypt Meets Totalitarian Germany!
28. A Sky Full of Stars
The starry sky spreads far and wide overhead...
This story full of love, comedy, and excitement follows our protagonist and his stargazing friends as they grow together.
"A Sky Full of Stars" is a coming-of-age astronomy tale by the same team who brought you "If My Heart Had Wings".
Childhood friendships, passed-down traditions, deep bonds forged over time, and even deeper feelings all intersect.
Old relationships and moments left in the past are all drawn clearly in "A Sky Full of Stars".
It didn't matter if we were near, far, or anywhere...we always looked to the same sky.
"A Sky Full of Stars" is a tale of young people from different schools' astronomy clubs coming together and gazing at the stars.
Innumerable stars twinkling in the night sky...
To replicate the night sky as accurately as possible in "A Sky Full of Stars", images were created using data from the Hipparcos Catalogue (found at: hipparcos/tycho2catalog) and the "Starry Winds MMD" planetarium engine software.
Voices that sound like they're right there next to you...
Certain scenes in "A Sky Full of Stars" have been recorded using the binaural recording method.
Using both a normal mic and a binaural mic to get in as close as possible, we've been able to come up with an audio experience that offers a natural-feeling closeness with the characters.
A breathtakingly wide-open winter view...
"A Sky Full of Stars" uses the newest methods of visual processing technology.
The images are displayed at 1.5x the size of all previous PULLTOP titles.
The images provide a highly-detailed look into the setting of the story, with even more to draw your eye.
This gives you an even greater immersion in the story.
29. QP Shooting - Dangerous!!
A mysterious nemesis has taken pudding away from the world. Can a lone heroine with a sweet tooth stop their nefarious plans?
It's time to get back your pudding... again!Features:
- 5 Stages - meet old friends and new enemies as you progress through five wildly different stages to solve the mystery of the missing pudding.
- 4 Difficulty levels - something for every player, from merely challenging to tear-jerking.
- 3 Play Styles - play with Orthodox, Defensive or Aggressive style, affecting the behavior of your Hyper Mode.
- 28 Formations to Unlock - earn points to unlock new attack formations for QP. You can load up to 3 different Rbit formations onto the field, and switch them on the fly.
- Arcade and Conquest Mode - Conquest Mode saves your progress and allows you to progress a stage at a time, striving to do ever better.
- Replays - Save replays of your best victories and most miserable failures to study or share.
30. Megadimension Neptunia VIIR | 新次元ゲイム ネプテューヌＶⅡＲ | 新次元遊戲 戰機少女ＶⅡＲ
This enhanced version of 2016’s Megadimension Neptunia™ VII features smoother graphics courtesy of a new engine, a revamped battle system, and a whole new VR experience. Now, their dimensions and yours are connected! Hang out one-on-one with each of the Gamindustri Goddesses, listen to their conversations, and watch as the Goddesses react to you!StoryGamindustri – a world sitting at the convergence of multiple dimensions. Of these existed the Zero Dimension, a world on the brink of collapse.
Zero Dimension's last guardian, Uzume Tennouboshi, waged a war against a mysterious evil known as the Dark CPU. Her desperate cries for help crossed dimensions and reached Neptune, the CPU of Planeptune, who would leave her world to join the fight.
Their fateful meeting would open the path to a new adventure.
And once their world is saved, they’ll join you in yours!Key FeaturesGet in Tune with Neptune, Now in VR! - Enter the Player’s Room with the special VR mode to customize your room and hang out one-on-one with characters from the Neptunia series! The HTC Vive and Oculus Rift can enhance the experience, but are not required.
New Strategies, New Possibilities, and Fierce Attacks - The turn-based battle system in this JRPG is spicier than ever! Players can choose attack combos on-the-go, use dazzling specials, and even position teammates to perform devastating team attacks!
Take Battles to the Next Level - Characters get two levels of transformations for another layer of tactics and even more powerful attacks!
Visually Stunning Worlds - Enticing worlds, beautiful sceneries, and wacky dialogue can now be experienced through a brand-new game engine allowing for better and smoother graphics!
31. Always The Same Blue Sky...
THIS IS NOT YOUR TYPICAL VISUAL NOVEL. Always The Same Blue Sky approaches the medium from a fresh new angle, a gripping tale with no filler, no pretence. Complemented by breathtaking artwork and an addictive soundtrack, you can't afford to miss this amalgamation of young talent!
You play as a thoughtful young soul, bumbling your way through late adolescence; you've been through a lot for your age and consequently are a little numb. This is why you don't bat an eyelid when, out of the blue, you're transferred to yet another school, in yet another remote location. Little do you know that this small island is nothing like the others, that the events that occur on it will change everything.
In an already niche genre of storytelling, Always The Same Blue Sky stands out as a truly unique seaside adventure; a timeless tale of love, mystery and humanity.
32. Arcade Spirits
Arcade Spirits, a romantic visual novel, follows an alternate timeline set in the year 20XX where the 1983 video game crash never occurred. After a turbulent work history, you are granted employment at the Funplex, a popular arcade, home to a host of unique personalities and customers. Where will this new-found employment take you? Who will you meet along the way? Will you find the romance you're seeking?
Design your own character from the ground up - pronoun, hairstyle, skin tone, hair color, eye color and more are completely customizable and are reflected throughout the game in both gameplay and artwork!
With roleplaying-based choices, you will be able to grow your personality and relationships in any way you desire; Friendship, Platonic or something more intimate! Work hard and build the relationship you desire with a total of seven romanceable characters!
The Identity Identifier System, or IRIS, can track your relationship statuses with all characters throughout Arcade Spirits as well as your personality traits, from Quirky, Steady, and Kindly, to Gutsy and Basically.
Everything you choose in Arcade Spirits, from your relationships to your personality, your crisis management moments, and a myriad other decision will have an effect on the future of your arcade!
33. Twins of the Pasture
This is a story about twin sisters who live in the pasture.
Their parents ran away leaving a huge debt.
Two sisters have to pay back money in 120 days…
The older sister of Aluka. She has black hair just like her father and her behaviour is invective and moody.She can’t communicate well outside her family.
The younger sister of the twins, her hair is blonde same as her mother.
A kind girl and that is the reason why she is always being "bullied" by her sister.
She is popular in town opposite of her sister and takes gifts from people.
The daughter of the mayor, the bully of the town. According to her personality, it's easy to see she don’t have any friends. And at the most, she doesn't like twins.
- Twin sisters are both playable characters.
- Unique Story for each character.
- Multiple ending
- Main story and side missions to play.
- Dynamic time system.
- Character voice include
34. Regeria Hope Episode 1
Regeria Hope is a whimsical courtroom visual novel in the style of an Attorney game with original characters and cases. You play as Regeria, a female lawyer who can use her powers of logic and reason to prove her clients innocent.
It’s not all that straightforward though. Sometimes, you may find compelling reasons for throwing a case, forsaking the very defendant you are sworn to protect. These decisions will affect the outcome of the case and will have a ripple effect on later episodes of the series.
The first trial has you defending a husband whose wife has been poisoned during the wedding reception. Currently you have the ability to prepare your witness, and interrupt other characters while they are speaking, but be careful, as you have a time limit to solve the case!
5 episodes - Choices made in early episodes affect future cases. Don't like a character? You can throw them under the bus. Just be sure you're ready to watch them hang.
New 'Witness Prep' Gameplay - Prep your witness to say whatever you want. Have them plead for mercy, or make them look like buffoons in front of the court to throw the case faster.
New 'Fact Overload' Gameplay - Connect the facts together to bombard witnesses and force them to confess! You only get one shot though, so make it count!
New 'Investigation' Gameplay - Short investigation sections which will affect the courtroom scenes. Play a board game and move Regeria to where she needs to be in time!
New 'Convince the Jury' Gameplay - Be mindful of all your actions in court! Needlessly interrupting or repeating the same action over and over will change what the jury thinks of you, and you will need to state your case to the jury at the end of each daily court session.
Featuring Music by Zack Parrish!
Featuring Sprite Art by Maesketch
Featuring Background Art by Sendo
Voice Acting by:
Rachael Messer (Regeria)
Marissa Lenti (Artemis)
Dane Doyle (Judge)
Rocky Marks (Pharrell)
35. 200% Mixed Juice!
At certain points in time and space, many fun worlds exist. Each world was created by a smart little fairy named Navi for the sake of the sleeping princess with nothing to do.
A world where you're able to experience a lively school life.
A world where you can see the skies crowded with airplanes.
A world that has fallen to ruin from endless wars...
It's time for the sleeping princess to wake up and start her adventures in those worlds.Features:
- Over 80 characters to do battle with
- Cutting-edge graphics to amaze your friends and neighbors with
- A stunning digital soundtrack
- Online multiplayer
36. On Earth As It Is In Heaven - A Kinetic Novel
Within the flower of happiness, the seeds of tragedy.
The sky is blue and the sun is shining and the green leaves are rustling in the cool breeze. It’s a perfect day. Such a perfect day, no one would have guessed that gas has been leaking in the power station since midnight, and the situation there had long deteriorated beyond critical.
Sencil is a scribe in heaven that works for the God of Calamities. However, as he is kind of heart, he has repeatedly lowered or completely negated the casualties of disasters ordered by the God of Calamities.
He is finally caught and banished to the mortal realm - To be exact, Laguna de Duero, Valladolid in Spain. However, he is helped by the kind Montero family that owns a meat and sausage shop.
A kinetic novel that has about 3 hours worth of immersive writing and reading brought to you by the writers of A More Beautiful World, When Our Journey Ends and more!
37. Merlin adventurer store
Got a lousy job?
Got a noisy child?
Being bullied by your classmate?
Broke up with your girlfriend/boyfriend?
Bad relationship between you and your lover?
Got an unplanned pregnancy?
Have no hope for life?
Now get rid of those annoy things.
You need to play Merlin Adventurer Store!
Merlin Adventurer Store is a combination of visual-novel, simulation, RPG and casual games.
- A long and free storyline, with 148 unique characters.
- Easy to play, hard to master.
- One of the most intense fighting experiences of all time. I mean, seriously.
- Just stop hesitating! It could bring you a lot of fun and solve your problems in real life.
38. Star Merchant
NOTE: This game requires 100% (Normal) fonts in Windows 8 and up or 96 DPI system fonts in Windows 7 to display correctly. This is the default for most systems, but please be aware of this before purchasing. The game also uses 1024x768 resolution in Fullscreen mode while running.
Star Merchant is a galactic trading sim where you become a space entrepreneur, looking to make your mark. Buy and sell items, upgrade your ship and try to meet your own self-appointed goal without going broke!
- Slick, high-res UI makes it simple and easy to corner the galactic marketplace. Set the length of game you want, and choose from 4 different starting ships with different advantages.
- Randomly generated items and universe every game! Demand for items and on different planets changes even during the game.
- Fight 4 different space pirate clans during your journey using a variety of strategies. Do you use that big new weapon you bought? Sacrifice your ships for bigger damage? or use the always dangerous Suicide Volley to maximize your damage at a cost of hull strength? It's up to you.
- Upgrade your ship with better weapons, more cargo room, more passenger room and bigger gas tank.
- Hundreds of weapons to equip and new ships to buy, pick up passengers, or deal with rogue traders for big profits -- or not!
- Invest in stock of different companies and funds, or just use your bank account to squirrel away money for a rainy day.
- Lots of surprises, including stops at the Galactic Casino, bonuses, and more!
Stake your claim and become a Star Merchant today!
39. Paranormal Teens
What happens when a conspiracy theorist, a demonologist, a psychic, an abductee, a Voodoo Queen, a paranormal investigator and a psychologist-in-training are brought together for a one-time TV show called Paranormal Teens?
Not quite what you'd expect when there are dark presences at bay, and plenty of conflict to keep them... occupied.
But if you mess with the supernatural, it often messes back.
It's a Visual Novel that deals with all sides of the paranormal. It has over 8 endings (some romance) plus some bonus epilogues through the eyes of Zaaliah. 50k words.
It's completely free to play.
A STORY-DRIVEN mystery/romance.
40. The Girl on the Train
The Girl on the Train - a short kinetic visual novelfrom NewWestGames
Follow the story of Hana, a high school delinquent who, after a rough day, notices a gorgeous, tall, foreign looking girl on her train ride home.
Who is this girl? Why has she never seen her before? Hana hatches a plan to get to know her, but her journey teaches her a lot more than she expected.
Short romantic novel!
Originally part of a game jam, The Girl on the Train has been tidied up, with new artwork, expanded ending and many script revisions.
- A cute, romantic quick read.
- Beautiful CG art
- Steam achievements!
- Trading cards!
Welcome to the halls of Latin House!
The best dorm (that you can afford) at the greatest college (that would accept you) in the entire country (Not counting the parts that aren't here). Okay, maybe we're overselling it.
Either way, you're invited along with either Max or Anne as they make their way through the first year of their college experience.
They'll share their dorm life with four other tenants as they pick their class load, pick their jobs, and maybe even pick someone to have a little extra curricular fun with.
Neither of them can get through college without you, so who will you help? Rock god Max or Book-smart Anne? Between bitter tenured professors and a ridiculously distracting student body, it's going to take everything they've got just to make it to year two.GAME FEATURES
- Play as Anne and romance Dominic, Rakesh, Max and Isabella
- Play as Max and romance Sally, Anne, Isabella and Rakesh
- Hilarious light comedy writing guaranteed to make you laugh
- Life simulation gameplay with full scheduler and stats raising
- OST by Leetstreet Boys including the main theme "Name In Lights"
42. C14 Dating
C-14 Dating is an otome dating sim that combines archaeology, friendships and love.
You play as Melissa Flores, a 3rd year anthropology student participating in a summer archaeological internship. The field school takes place in Belgium, over 5000 miles away from your native California!
Okay, it’s a little bit out of your comfort zone, and the fact you’ll be staying in an unfamiliar country for two months can be nerve-racking, but you couldn’t pass up such a learning opportunity! You get to excavate at an authentic prehistoric site, which has uncovered Neanderthal remains in the past.
Maybe you’ll dig up some bones, or even unearth tools that were manufactured by early humans. And of course, you might forge friendships and find romance during your stay…GAME FEATURES
- Play as Melissa, anthropology student abroad on a summer internship
- Romance Deandre, Hendrik, Kyler and Shoji
- Dating sim gameplay with optional archaeological minigames
- Beautiful manga artwork and original soundtrack
- A different cast with some very unique characters!
43. XOXO Droplets
XOXO Droplets is a free-to-play dating sim. There's an optional paid DLC that increases the amount of dateable guys and adds a few neat extra features.
The story begins when our nameable protagonist finally transfers into the boarding school of her dreams at the start of her junior year in high school. It would be perfect if it wasn't for that little catch attached to her enrollment: her parents will only let her keep attending the school for her remaining two years if she doesn't make everyone there hate her by shunning them, like she always does.
Do your best to show just enough interest in the other losers around to appease the folks while still having time to chase after all the attractive guys in the MC's afterschool group, which just so happens to be a group for chronically unfriendable people.
No, seriously folks. When we say the protagonist and main love interests are a big ol' jerk squad it's not a mistake and it's not an understatement.
- 3 distinct jerky main boyfriend options: Everett Gray, Nate Lawson, and Shiloh Fields
- 6 side characters who'll be your buddies and 6 minor clique boyfriend options, each with a bonus effect that makes the game easier
- Partial Voice acting for every significant character by a talented cast
- The option to break up with your bf and start dating someone else, if you feel like it
- A variety of methods to manage your Reputation with the unimportant students
- Part-time jobs, stores to visit, useful items, optional mini-games, an in-game phone to call a guy up and arrange a date at one of several different locations
- Over 130,00 words. Hundreds of different events, including a collage-style ending system where you get events for every goal you achieved during the game
- Cheat codes for those who don't give a f*ck about gameplay and just wanna see the events
Everett Gray: DJ Horn
Nate Lawson: Belsheber Rusape
Shiloh Fields: Brendan Blaber
Bae Pyoun: Griffin Puatu
Jeremy King: Calvin Joyal
Pran Taylor: P.M. Seymour
JB (Nameable Protagonist): Dee Margret Turner
Alicia Rosales: Anairis Quinones
Missy Smith: Elsie Lovelock
Kam Sung: TonyOnorific
Adrian Wulu: Kyotosomo
Cala Gerges: Dani Chambers
Nurse Lynn: Michael Kovach
Romeo Franco: Rowan Cross
Trent Duncan: Joseph Ryan
44. Cat President ~A More Purrfect Union~
Find love, in a world where cats run the U.S. government!
You're just an ordinary teen girl looking for work after your college dreams didn't quite pan out. But when you get lost backstage during a national debate, you find so much more: a bunch of talking cats who are running for President. And that's not even the weird part—they all want to hire YOU as a campaign manager!
Can you handle the world of Presidential politics? Do you even know what a campaign manager does? Will you find love with your candidate in order to form...a more purrfect union?
With a script that's over 350 pages long, Cat President is a visual novel packed full of romance, humor and cute pictures of cats. Cast your vote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why are cats running for President?
A: Twenty years ago, America's political system became so corrupt that it almost destroyed the entire country. In order to prevent the nation's collapse, the Supreme Court was forced to ban all humans from politics. Cats were the natural replacement.
Q: Is it true that cats simplified the political process?
A: Yes! Instead of having a long, drawn-out nomination system, they only have primaries in three states: Meowa, New Clawshire, and South Catolina. In addition, the Democat and the Repawblican political parties have been eliminated and replaced by the Fancy Furballs and the Sharpclaws.
Q: What gorgeous cats can the main character fall in love with?
A: There are six main storylines in this game, one for each candidate.
- Kale is a great candidate, but he has a hard time standing out from the others. You need to help him get out of last place! Or will your rival Bernice beat you to the punch?
- Dr. Nom-Noms is the nicest candidate, even if he doesn't have any political experience. You'll have to be careful if you go with Dr. Nom-Noms, because your impulsive best friend has a huge crush on him!
- The meanest politician in the group is Thunderpaw, who has clawed his way to the top by insulting all of his opponents. Can you tame this wild cat, or will he treat you like his own personal litter box?
- You'll have to watch yourself around Frisky! He's a huge flirt, and he's not afraid to rub himself up against your legs whenever he feels like it!
- DJ Nibbles is an enthusiastic kitten, who has the bad habit of running into dangerous situations. You need to figure out how to get him to focus on the campaign!
- There's something different about Rover, but it's hard to say exactly what. Maybe it's the way he barks at mailmen or chases his tail? You hardly ever see the other cats doing that...
The text AVG is adapted from the novel "CROSS-DRESSING ANIKI".
I don't know from when, the relationship between me and her has gradually become estranged.
A flat day, like water, is used to greet and touch the distance.
But no matter how long we live together, the relationship between me and her will not be close to 0.0001 centimeters.
I chewed the most classic sentence in the middle of the fifth of the second, and it seemed to accept the reality.
It's like no one is going to pay attention to his careless weight small stone, where it eventually falls.
Perhaps it is an act of inadvertent, or perhaps a "miracle" filled with water.
Small wonder with the courage of allowing no explanation.
It changed the path of my life and her.
A light hearted story
The whole speech
The exquisite color picture
The light novel
The steam achievement
iQing & Blue Fiddich
46. East Tower - Akio
East Tower is a romance mystery visual novel with romancable guys, which has a lot of comedy scenes.
We suggest you to play based on this order: Akio - Takashi - Kuon - Kurenai.
In East Tower - Akio, you'll be partnered with the serious type guy, Akio.STORYSakuya Morita (name is changeable) was given a chance to try the latest virtual game attraction, East Tower. Within the game, players can transform into whatever they want to. Sakuya chose to transform into a man. She was excited at first, but then a sudden accident happened and she was trapped with four other men. Later, they decided to partner up and proceed to beat the game in pairs, hoping that it would be the way out.
As a man, Sakuya wants to act as a reliable big brother. Therefore she asked the child in front of her to be her partner. However, he is not really a little boy, but his original form is after all an adult. Why did he want to become a child? Can both of them find a way out of there? Enjoy their lovely adventure which is filled with cute misunderstandings!CASTAkio - Taichi Tanukida
Akio (Child) - Eruru Takeda
Takashi - Souta Higurashi
Kuon - Lerage
Redhead Man (Kurenai) - Sakato
Daiki Morita - Yuya Kakitsubata
Pretty Lady (Yoshimi Yasuda) - misakiOTHER INFOOFFICIAL SITE: http://www.roseverte.net/east/en/
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/roseverte.games
47. Blind Men
A parody of spy fiction, Blind Men is a boys' love visual novel that follows a young super villain as he carries out his first big heist.
As the nephew of a retired super villain, there's nothing Keegan wants more than to become one himself — and what better way than to join the League of Evil? All he needs to do is commit a crime to complete his application.
Unfortunately, Keegan soon finds himself in more trouble than he could have ever imagined when his plans are interrupted by a couple of spies from opposing agencies.
- 50k+ words
- 2 romanceable characters
- Different endings depending on your choices
- Keep the game as a cliché-filled parody, or turn it into a straight spy adventure.
- Available in both English and Spanish.
- ... And more!
Categories in common with Blind Men: Indie
48. Sable's Grimoire
When Sable is accepted into Amadronia Magic Academy, he believes that his dream of becoming a world-renowned magic researcher is finally within his grasp. As one of the few pure-blooded humans capable of using magic, Sable is hopeful that he’ll find common ground with the demi-human population at the school, and that the next few years of his life will be as productive as they are enlightening.
Unfortunately for Sable, his first day at Amadronia quickly proves to him that this will not be the case. The students in his class are unruly, there’s a pyromaniac dragon girl running around, his "teacher" has no interest in teaching, the principal wilfully breaks academy rules, and it seems like everywhere he turns, Sable finds one more reason to doubt Amadronia's proud legacy.
Will Sable manage to survive at this clearly dysfunctional academy? Or will he, like so many others, leave Amadronia feeling utterly disillusioned?
- 5 main monster girl heroines with 4 divergent routes
- 350k word count with dozens of choices to be made
- 13 different endings influenced by your choices
- Contains a route map for visualizing your choices and the path you've taken
- Checkpoints on the route map let you restart the game from key decisions, even if you didn't save
- All original artwork and music made specifically for this game
49. Best Friend Forever
<strong>"Best Friend Forever is the millennial dream."</strong> - Forbes<br/><br/><strong>"I did come away surprised, after spending some time with it at PAX West 2019, at how instantly charming the rest of Best Friend Forever is."</strong> - IGN<br/><br/><strong>"The pet simulator system is just as enticing as the narrative, combining to make this a one-of-a-kind game full of warm fuzzies."</strong> - Nerdist<br/><br/><br/><br/>Step off the bus at Rainbow Bay and start a new life with your furever friend! Adopt a dog, find true love and experience all the wacky hijinks this colourful city has to offer.<br/><br/>Best Friend Forever is the world’s first simulation game to combine pet care and dating (just not necessarily at the same time). Train, pat and play with your very own dog to form a bond that will last the ages. With your four-legged companion by your side, meet, woo and cherish the many cuties of Rainbow Bay’s thriving singles scene.<br/><br/><br/><br/><ul><li> Fall in love with a diverse cast of local singles.<br/></li><li> Spend quality time with your dog to raise its stats and pass Paws Academy.<br/></li><li> Go everywhere with your best friend — your dog interacts with you and the narrative as it happens.<br/></li><li> Experience modern love at its finest! Be whoever you want, love whoever you want.<br/></li><li> Unwind at the end of a long day by caring for your dog in an optional sandbox mode.</li></ul>
50. Ecchi Sketch: Draw Cute Girls Every Day!
Ecchi Sketch: Draw Cute Girls Every Day follows the story of Yume Akiyama, a girl in her mid twenties who works at a real 'dead-end' job - at a funeral company. Her real passion, however, is anything girl x girl - manga, anime, videogames; if it has cute girls romancing other cute girls, then she's a fan.
A talented amateur artist, Yume is suddenly given the opportunity of a lifetime - to be a mangaka at a manga studio! But with so many other attractive girls at the office... will she be able to concentrate?
Yume Akiyama, the heroine of our story, is a graphic designer at a funeral company. She’s also a highly talented manga artist and is a superfan of anything girl x girl, be it manga, anime or video games.
Yume’s mother died while she was young, so now she lives with her Dad, a high powered executive at Miyuhara Industries.
Kyoko Miyuhara is heir to the Miyuhara fortune. Her father is the president of Miyuhara Industries, a national company on the Nikkei stock exchange.
After a chance meeting with Yume, Kyoko reveals she runs her own company - Shirayuri Media who create girl x girl manga and doujinshi.
Rin is the jack of all trades at Shirayuri Media. From shading, to cleaning and colouring, Rin handles the odd jobs. Obsessed with pink, magical girls, and all things cute, Rin often comes across bratty and immature. Underneath, however, she hides a heart of gold.
Megumi is a talented storyteller, a hobbyist musician and deep thinker. She often loses herself in her own thoughts... sometimes in the midst of conversation.
She often questions her place in the world, and can come across a little abrasive. Her personal life is a closely guarded secret.
Partial voice acting across 3 major routes.
An original soundtrack.
20+ unique CGs
Categories in common with Ecchi Sketch: Draw Cute Girls Every Day!: Indie