100 Best Games Like Altar Guardian of 2020 - Altar Guardian Alternatives
Trying to find games like Altar Guardian? Try these 100 great games that are similar to Altar Guardian, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like Altar Guardian that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best Altar Guardian Alternatives | Games Like Altar Guardian
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like Altar Guardian in 2020. If there is something missing from the Altar Guardian , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Broforce is a parody run-and-gun game made in a 2D side-scrolling manner. Players are offered to take control of a Bro – one of the soldiers of the special Broforce unit. Actually, players are going to assume roles of several protagonists (all are Bros) while completing game levels. The main idea is to make a parody of fictional movie heroes of the 80s - 90s. During the levels Bros fight against terrorists in the setting of games of the 80s to rescue other Bros. The gameplay features special combat mechanics: each Bro has two different attacks (first is constant and endless, while the second requires recharging) and a melee weapon to climb the obstacles. However, enemies can be also defeated by using distracting maneuvers. Bros also have special abilities like parkour skill or explosion resistance. The level can be completed only if another Bro is rescued, terrorists with their boss are eliminated, and the American flag is set on the enemies’ base. After each mission, the location explodes and Bros fly away by helicopter....
FIFA 12 is the nineteenth installment of the decades-spanning series of soccer simulators by Electronic Arts. It is based on the 2012 season.
Changes from the previous games
While FIFA 12 did not change the gameplay dramatically, the game includes several important updates. The most notable is Impact Engine that calculates procedurally generated collisions based on laws of physics. The engine takes into account the players' stats as well as the speed and angle of the collision. This makes the game less predictable and more realistic. The engine also influences the injuries of the players.
The game also introduces a new Tactical Defending system that gives the player more control over his or her defenses, and the Precision Dribbling option that allows the player to protect the ball while dribbling it. Another new feature is Pro Player Intelligence that makes the AI-controlled players take into account their teammates' skills.
The game includes 29 national leagues and 42 national teams. Notably, however, both the Czech national team and league are absent, as well as several others that were present in FIFA 11.
The game introduced Head to Head Seasons mode that offers the players to progress through the ten divisions during ten seasons of ten games each. A new system automatically pairs the players with similar preferences, such as manual control, against each other....
Full Throttle is an adventure game developed by LucasArts Entertainment. It came out on 20-04-1995. It was published by LucasArts Entertainment. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
You can play Full Throttle on PC.
Gods Will Be Watching is a point-and-click survival thriller. Deconstructeam have developed it, and it is the only title within the IP. The game was incipiently created within the Ludum Dare development competition, the theme of which was minimalism. That gradually affected the style of a final game build.
The story centers around the group of survivors questioned with a quest to survive during the 40 days being cut off from the outside world. The game's core feature is the variety of moral decision — the player decides who is worthy of sacrificing for the sake of the group's survival.
The gameplay features walking and talking with the other characters — six in total — while a heavy accent is made on time- and resource management. The game's name derives from the absence of right and wrong decisions: not only the survival of the team is a task at hand but the survival of an outside world from genocide.
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
In SONIC FORCES, the evil Dr. Eggman has conquered much of the world with help from a powerful and mysterious new villain named Infinite. Now, you must assist Sonic and build an army to reclaim the world as they fight against chaos and destruction.
Defeat enemies with blazing speed as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic, and create your very own Custom Hero Character equipped with a variety of powerful gadgets. Experience fast-paced action with these three unique gameplay styles, explore iconic stages, plus, fight across unique added content with Shadow as a playable character!Digital Bonus Edition includes:SONIC FORCES videogame
EPISODE SHADOW (DLC)
SEGA PACK (DLC)Pre-Order Bonus:SHADOW COSTUME (DLC)
The fate of Sonic the Hedgehog’s world is in your hands – Join the Uprising.
Toki Tori is a platformer puzzle game developed by Two Tribes.
You play as a tiny chicken named Toki Tori who accidentally falls out of a chicken coop. His brother and sisters fly in a mysterious castle. The tiny bird set out to find his family.
The players have to use a certain set of tools to get to all the chicken eggs in a certain amount of time. If the players misuse at least one tool, the level is rendered incompletable. Enemies are present in each level and the players have to avoid them.
The enemies follow simple patterns of walking back and forth. They turn around upon encountering an in-game object. If any enemy touches the protagonist, the level has to be restarted.
There are four worlds present in the game with fifteen levels in each. Tutorial levels are also available to the player. In order to unlock a new world, the player has to complete at least ten levels. The last five levels are much harder....
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.Game Features
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
- Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
- Thousands of high quality user generated levels!
- Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Lots of achievements and rewards!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
- Steam users get two exclusive unlockable icons!
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
Heavy Metal Machines is a free-to-play multiplayer action racing game developed by Hoplon. The game is heavily influenced by the classic Rock n' Roll Racing and more modern titles, such as Rocket League, Twisted Metal and the whole genre of MOBAs.
The players are free to choose from several characters to play the game. Each one of them has their own backstory and reasons behind their decision to participate in the event.
The players control the heavily modified vehicles with guns installed on them. The objective of the game is to steal a bomb, that is located in the center of the arena and get it to the enemies base to destroy it.
Upon picking up the bomb, the player holding it has to ride around the whole perimeter of the arena and avoid destruction by the enemy forces. The player can be assisted in his efforts of bringing the bomb to the enemy base by their teammates that can cover the bomb carrier.
Each character present in the game (there are more than ten characters in the game's roster) has not only their own backstory, but a specific vehicle that differs in handling, gameplay, and most importantly, its role. Like in most MOBAs, there are several player roles: a tank, who pushes through the enemies front lines; a support, who heals and buffs the team; a defender, who stays behind and defends their base by any means necessary....
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
But punching and kicking is not all you can do! Assisted by Allison the Alchemist, you can craft potions and summons to heal, create weapons and even marshall elemental powers at your command!
Put up your dukes! Bring a friend along! The Wizard King's undead knights and monsters are not ready for the mayhem you'll unleash on them! ...
In his latest plot to defeat Sonic and rule the world, Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of menacing creatures known as the Deadly Six. However, when the Deadly Six rise up against their new master, Sonic must unite with his arch nemesis Eggman and explore the mystical Lost Hex in order to take them on head-to-head. Use Sonic’s amazing new moves & incredible Colour Powers to speed across a variety of unique terrains, racing inside, outside & upside down in every level.NEW MOVES
Sonic moves like never before. Vault over obstacles, free run up & along walls & sky dive between islands at lightning speed. Plus the Spin Dash is back!COLOUR POWERS
New & improved Colour Powers. Sonic can now fly through the air, tear up levels & explode into enemies. He’s more powerful than ever!NEW WORLD
Speed through a variety of exhilarating levels. Explore massive mind-bending courses, vast underground tunnels & colossal structures in the sky as you run inside, outside & upside down.BOSS BATTLES
Save the world one fight at a time. Take on each of the devious Deadly Six in dynamic boss battles which test all of Sonic’s moves & power-ups.NiGHTMARE ZONE DLC Included
Includes NiGHTMARE Zone DLC free - featuring monsters inspired by the hit game 'NiGHTS into Dreams'PLUS – Now with new and improved PC Features:
60 FPS gameplay
HD resolution support
Full PC Gamepad + Keyboard support
Full Steam functionality
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements....
NBA 2K has evolved into much more than a basketball simulation. 2K continues to redefine what’s possible in sports gaming with NBA 2K20, featuring best in class graphics & gameplay, ground breaking game modes, and unparalleled player control and customization. Plus, with its immersive open-world Neighborhood, NBA 2K20 is a platform for gamers and ballers to come together and create what’s next in basketball culture.
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
Network Players 2-10 - Full game requires PlayStation®Plus membership to access online multiplayer
60GB minimum save size
Online Play (Optional)
Balloon Fight (バルーンファイト, Barūn Faito) is an action video game developed by Nintendo. The original arcade version was released for the Nintendo VS. System as Vs. Balloon Fight, and its Nintendo Entertainment System counterpart was internationally released in 1986. The gameplay is similar to the 1982 game Joust from Williams Electronics. The home Nintendo Entertainment System version was ported to the NEC PC-8801 in October 1985, the Sharp X1 in November 1985, the Game Boy Advance as Balloon Fight-e for the e-Reader in the United States on September 16, 2002, and as part of the Famicom Mini Series in Japan on May 21, 2004....
- Episodic Gameplay: The story and gameplay of Saturday Morning RPG takes place across several episodes, each of which tells a complete self-contained story. Players can play any episode in any order, at any time! All of your stats and items carry between episodes. It’s a unique spin on the tried and true New Game Plus mode. On top of that, small decisions made in some episodes will carry forth into others – adding a layer of replay to each episode. Five episodes are included!
- Active Turn-Based Combat: Saturday Morning RPG draws quite a bit of inspiration from games like Nintendo’s Paper Mario series. Battles in the game are turn-based, but the player is always participating by actively defending against attacks and completing reflex tests to power up their own assaults.
- Defeat Enemies With Regular Stuff: Marty fights all his battles in the game by channeling magic through everyday objects. Use a pack of striped gum to summon rainbow zebras that trample your foes – or call upon a transforming action figure to morph you into a semi-truck!
- Nostalgia Fueled Everything: Everything in Saturday Morning RPG centers on nostalgia. Marty receives his magical abilities thanks to a certain kind of garish plastic notebook, he can equip scratch ‘n sniff stickers to get statistical boosts, and he’ll traverse worlds inspired by the entire gamut of Saturday morning cartoons.
- Endless Battle Mode: Take on wave after wave of enemies in an endless survival mode where resource management becomes everything!
- Optional Arena Battles: Take on powerful enemies in optional arena battles. Two fights are currently included, with more coming as free updates.
- Controller Support: Full support for game controllers.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards: Earn over 70 achievements and collect 8 trading cards.
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
Medieval: Total War is a strategy game developed by Creative Assembly. It was originally released in 2002. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
Medieval: Total War is available on PC.
Luci Black produced the game. Mike Simpson directed the game. It was scored by Jeff van Dyck.
TrackMania United is a racing, arcade and puzzle game developed by Nadéo. It came out on 17-11-2006. It was published by Focus Home Interactive. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
TrackMania United is available on PC.
Welcome to the char-grilled world of Burn Zombie Burn, where the best type of undead is barbequed undead.
The goals are simple: keep Bruce alive, as he tries to keep Daisy alive, and get the highest score possible. Standing (well, ambling) in your way is a never ending horde of the rotting, stinking and stupid undead. Fortunately our mild-mannered hero Bruce can get hold of some tasty weaponry. Burn, batter, shoot, maim, blow up, mince, and obliterate as many zombies as possible before they make Bruce their dinner…
Flaming zombies are faster and more dangerous than regular uncooked zombies. But burning zombies drop better pickups and act as a score multiplier – light ‘em up, score big, and have fun.
- A hoard of zombie types – dancers, exploders, armored, infectious, and fire-farting super zombies
- An arsenal of weaponry – bats, guns of all sizes, chain saw, flamethrower, lawnmower, brain gun and groovy dance gun
- Big red button – use weapon combos to enable the big red button and trigger unique level events
- A healthy range of explosives – upgrade your everyday TNT for increasingly destructive explosives and mines
- A truck load of pick-ups – ammo, defense for daisy, rampage, speed, time, TNT, TNT range and type upgrades, and junk food health boosters
- 6 infinite play arenas – The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-in, Army Base, Secret Lab
- 3 game modes – Free Play, Defend Daisy and Timed
- 10 challenges with alternate styles of play
- Super un-lockable bonuses including multiple game rendering modes
- A coffin full of in-game achievements to complete
Drive at mind-blowing speed on today's most spectacular tracks. Soaring jumps, loops, hairpin bends, turbo boosts, track-breakers, rails and ramps...every track delivers a new and intense experience, offering sensational gaming across single and multiplayer modes.
- 4 single player modes (Race, Platform, Stunt and Puzzle) on 420 spectacular progressively challenging tracks.
- 7 types of vehicles offering different gameplay and driving experiences in 7 TrackMania environments - of which one, Stadium, is compatible with the free game, TrackMania Nations Forever
- Solo and team based multiplayer modes. Join millions of players online on the TrackMania servers.
- A spectacular graphics update for the three historic environments (Desert, Snow and Rally.
- Integrated peer-to-peer sharing system to showcase all of your customizations with your opponents (modified vehicles, avatar...).
- Earn "Coppers", the virtual currency of TrackMania players, by winning medals in solo mode or by trading your TrackMania creations with other players (cars, skins, tracks, videos...)
- Official rankings in solo and multiplayer. In solo play, along with earning medals for great racing, you can participate in official rankings by recording your best times on the game's tracks.
- Create your own tracks, vehicles and videos with the TrackMania editors, paint shop and movie studio!
- Continue with all your data from TrackMania Nations Forever, including medals, ladder positions, scores, and friends.
The Contra Anniversary Collection brings this classic Run and Gun franchise back to modern platforms and a new generation of players.
Grab power ups and blast your way through waves of menacing enemies and bosses that will put your reaction skills to the test. Also included is a digital Bonus Book with tons of concept documents and sketches, the official chronology of the franchise, an exclusive interview with the veteran producer of the series, and more!
Alone or with a friend, Contra provides hours of nail biting action. In a pinch make sure you know the code!
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Contra Hard Corps
Super Probotector Alien Rebels
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
700MB minimum save size
In a world where freestyle and risk-taking dominate, impose your riding style all around the world. Impress your opponents and win races with class!
Moto Racer 4 is racing game you can play on asphalt or dirt in single or multiplayer mode (up to ten players).
Master drifting, wheelies, sharp turns and other techniques to earn a place on the podium!
Customize and upgrade your bike! Progress through Moto Racer 4 and take in the stunning environments.
From the United States to the Asia by way of the desert, Moto Racer 4 takes you through perilous, breathtaking courses at 100 miles an hour.
Obstacles, hell-bent opponents, traffic and even police will get in your way to try to stop you. Go off road and use each course's unique features to your advantage to find the best shortcuts.KEY FEATURES :
- 1 GAME, 2 CATEGORIES: ASPHALT & DIRT
- EVEN MORE CHALLENGES - In Progression mode, advance through the game and complete challenges to unlock even more content!
- IMPRESSIVE, VARIED ENVIRONMENTS - From the Bay Area to the Asia by way of the desert, become the freestyle king by stringing together tricks on the most unlikely of terrains.
- CUSTOMIZABLE BIKES - Customize your bike however you like to reflect your unique style.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS - Face your friends on split screen or on line in multiplayer mode with up to 10 players at one time!
Racing Game about Illegal Night Street Racing!
Nice Cars and Advanced Engine Tuning!
Most Realistic and Best Physics!
Most Quality Graphics!
Drive the Large Japan Highway with traffic!
Feel the Real experience, try to drift with car cockpit camera!
High quality car's cockpits.
Realistic Engine Power Realtime Graphs.
Nice Scoring system!
Online mode up to 600 players!
Local Multiplayer! You can play with up to 32 friends!
+ Damage System (F - Repair car)
+ Added Forward Grip Adjustment!
+ Added Sideways Grip Adjustment!
+ Added SteerLock Adjustment (min 0*, max 60*)!
+ Added DriveTrain Adjustment! (fwd, awd, rwd) (F/R - %/%)!
Now you can create your own physics!
You can make FWD car to RWD!
You can drift, race or drag with your car!
Set up your favorite physics!
Modding Support! (Custom maps and Cars can be loaded on forum)
Official Forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/
Performance Tuning: Engine Pistions, Exhaust, Turbocharging, NOS, etc.
Guide to setup Steering Wheels -
Maps Modding How To:
Custom maps location: Game Folder/Drift Streets Japan_Data/mods/maps/map_name/map_name.obj + .mtl + textures
.mtl file is necessary!
Textures need to be in same directory with .obj
Supported up to 65000 vertices models only!
Diffuse materials (recomended!)
Custom maps are available at forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/mydownloads.php ...
Colin McRae Rally 3 is a simulation-racing game developed by Codemasters. It was originally released in 2003. Codemasters published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
You can play Colin McRae Rally 3 on PC, PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
Your grandfather has handed down his train company and it's up to you to expand your modest regional operation around the world. Upgrade and customize your train while unlocking new stations, delivering passengers and trading supplies! Encounter rival train companies, meet interesting characters and snap iconic global landmarks in their pixel glory in this relaxing casual sim game!
• Beautiful pixel art combines with relaxing music in this immersive, unique game experience!
• Play an active or a passive role... it's your choice!
• Explore the world map even when you aren't around! Where will you find YOUR train the next time you play?
• Travel the world and explore a variety of environments and weather in your fully customizable, upgradable train!
• Outfit your train with food, entertainment or comfort cars to increase passenger happiness and keep business booming!
Choo-choo-choose to climb aboard Tiny Rails!
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/ ...
Eliza is a visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it. Follow Evelyn Ishino-Aubrey as she reconnects with people from her past, gets to know the people of Seattle who use Eliza for counseling, and decides the course of her future.
After abandoning her high-powered tech career and a mysterious three-year absence, Evelyn Ishino-Aubrey resurfaces working as a proxy for a virtual counseling app called Eliza. Her job consists solely of reading a script provided to her in real-time by an AI, leaving her no autonomy over what she says. Is Eliza a technological marvel that brings therapy to those who otherwise couldn’t access it? Or is it an ineffective replacement and another vector for technology companies to gain control over our lives and humanity?
As she reconnects with people from her past and gets to know the ordinary people of Seattle who use Eliza for counseling, Evelyn finds herself caught in the middle between differing sides of the argument— and as she begins to question everything about her past life and future purpose in the world, it becomes clear she must confront the turmoil and darkness inside.
A thought-provoking story told in the form of a visual novel from an award-winning indie team.
Follow Evelyn’s journey through a present-day Seattle brought to life with beautiful hand-painted art.
Get to know Eliza’s clients and the employees of Skandha, the technology giant behind it, with over a dozen fully-voiced characters and powerful performances from a highly regarded cast.
An evocative, ambient original score by the composer for Infinifactory, SHENZHEN I/O, Opus Magnum, and EXAPUNKS.
Is AI-driven counseling better than nothing? Is it worse than nothing? What responsibilities come with technical skills? Consider your own answers to these questions and more.
Counseling sessions getting a little too real? Relax with Kabufuda Solitaire, a new take on solitaire using Japanese kabufuda cards.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Make way for Shovel Knight: King of Cards, the grandest adventure in the Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove saga! Step into the gilded boots of King Knight as you leap, Shoulder Bash, and twirl your way to a kingdom of your own in this regal prequel. Gather cards, take on challengers, and build a deck in the all-new card game, Joustus! Travel through strange worlds, gather new subjects, best the Joustus Judges, and become King of Cards! World-class platforming, exquisite visuals, a story with heart, action-packed stages, masterful music, glorious new bosses, and more await you in Shovel Knight: King of Cards.
- See how the royal saga begins! Encounter some familiar faces, meet some new ones, and learn how King Knight came to sit upon the throne at Pridemoor Keep in the most ridiculous Shovel Knight adventure yet!
- Smash enemies and obstacles head-on with your Shoulder Bash! King Knight’s showy play style is all about crashing, bouncing, and throwing his heft around.
- Take part in Joustus, a brand new collectible card game created specifically for King of Cards! Build a deck, search for over 120 unique cards, defeat challengers, and become the Champion of each House of Joustus.
- Collect tons of treasure, heirlooms, armors, abilities, and followers as you sail the skies in your quest for the Joustus Crown.
- Test your skills with new Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, custom-created platforming challenges, and more.
- Enjoy Yacht Club Games’ finest visual presentation ever! The beautiful, 8-bit inspired style bridges the gap between yesterday and today.
- Another masterful soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers and an old embrace for experts.
- Take on a new challenge and multiply your wealth with New Game+!
You and your friends assume the role of JUMPERS, and blast your way through procedurally generated alien hives in chaotic run and gun platforming action. Up to 4 Players band together in Local or Online Co-op to kill aliens, avoid traps, collect treasures and discover lost relics. Defeat fierce alien bosses to complete your mission and save the galaxy.Key Features
- Action Platforming: Engage swarms of aliens in frenetic combat. Avoid traps, withstand ambushes, discover treasures, rescue survivors, and more.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Among the best local multiplayer games on PC play with up to 4 buddies!
- Procedural Levels: Jump into procedurally generated alien hives. Level modifiers like dark levels keep you on your toes and offer new challenges to overcome.
- Unique Permadeath: Keep the transponder backpack in one piece! It is your mobile respawn point and if it is destroyed your team has no more lives.
- Challenging AI: Intelligent and fierce enemies will hunt you throughout the hive.
- Sci-Fi Arsenal: Pulverize aliens with pulse rifles, flamethrowers, and a variety of unlockable and upgradable weapons that persist between missions.
- Hand-Designed Challenges: Plunder challenge rooms and uncover lost relics to boost the power of your jumpers for that mission.
- Dynamic Lighting: Experience pixel-perfect dynamic lighting using Sprite Lamp.
- Daily/Weekly Challenges: Compete with friends and strangers to see who is the greatest jumper in the galaxy with Daily and Weekly Challenge missions with Leaderboards coming soon.
- Strategic Campaigns: The results of your jumps directly impact the ongoing galactic war against the aliens. Manage your planetary campaign between jumps in a turn-based strategy mode. Invite your friends and random Jumpers into your Campaign Missions for jolly cooperation!
- Gamepad Support: Play Hive Jump using your favorite console controller.
A global catastrophe has literally torn our planet apart, breaking Earth into many pieces. You are the survivor that explores the remains of our planet and investigates the anomalies that have settled upon it. You start out with only a single item: a broken weapon that also functions as a flashlight. Along the way, as you fight off dangerous creatures, you will find useful tools that will help you jump great distances, slow down the passage of time, or even find hidden objects that you otherwise cannot see. ...
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever! ...
Just when he thought his life was regaining some resemblance of normality, Simon's wonder years are once again turned upside down. The evil wizard Sordid returns from the grave with only one thing on his mind - revenge!
Journey with Simon through this sequel to Simon the Sorcerer, as he manages once more to get stuck in a land of twisted fairy tales, recycled gags and carbon dated clichés!
With a cast of thousands (woodworms, mostly) and enough Swampling Stew to keep an underprivileged country sick for a year, this classic adventure will keep you well entertained until there'll be another sequel.
Welcome to the world of Simon the Sorcerer II: The Lion, the Wizard and the Wardrobe.
This is full talkie version of the game. You can turn the subtitles on or off by pressing "T" during the gameplay.Countless references to popular fantasy works
Witty dialog lines and memorable characters
If you liked the first Simon the Sorcerer, you will love this one!
MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries is a simulation game developed by Activision. It came out on 01-01-1996. Activision Blizzard published the game. The game is rated as "Recommended" on RAWG.
MechWarrior 2: Mercenaries is available on PC.
Prepare to protect the main tower: build structures, make sure to take a stand for yourself! In Squeezone you must directly support your protective buildings, conquer enemies as your character with complete freedom of action! Don’t forget to collect coins that falling from the mobs and upgrade defensive structures!
- A bright graphic design. Pleasant pixel art
- Tower defence with shoot 'em up elements
- 6 types of weapons
- 7 Towers buildings with the ability to upgrade
As a Valkyrie you have various magical powers. You can take control of Vikings and other creatures. You can also use summoning spells to give you an upper hand in your battles.
In this journey you will seek the truth about the world and about yourself. Things are not always as they seem. ...
Hone your skills and level-up your Hero in single player, or skip straight to the main event and challenge your friends in one of the hilarious and frantic online skirmish modes.
- Designed for multiplayer from the ground up. All maps support six players including bots as desired. Up to four human players can play locally without split screen. What's more, multiple local players can join online matches together, enabling online couch vs couch gaming.
- Game modes include co-op, free-for-all, and team based options. Hunt for gnomes, survive alien onslaughts and fight to the death in any of the six stylish 2.5D arenas.
- Choose your weapons at the start of each round and unlock them by collecting loot. Rounds begin with Melee combat and progress through: ranged, heavy, explosive and special item categories. Strategically choose your load-out to defeat your foes!
- Level-up your Hero and unlock over 30 new weapons including: Grenade Launcher, Sticky Bomb and Chicken. Earn over 30 heroic achievements to unlock stat buffing hats!
- Controls support gamepads and mouse/keyboard with bindable keys and buttons.
Life-like rider animations.
A custom track editor for endless replayability. ...
TaleSpin is a video game for the Sega Genesis, TurboGrafx-16, and Game Gear. It is based on the Disney animated series with the same name. Sega released the game on the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1992 and Sega Game Gear in 1993. NEC made its own game for their TurboGrafx-16 system in 1991....
“I’m a big fan of tower-defense-style games, real-time strategy games, and the classic Dungeon Keeper. This follows that formula perfectly.” – VGMarket playtester
DIG. DEVISE. DOMINATE! It’s good to be bad in Dungeon Keeper!
Devilishly smart. Deploy wicked tactics and dominate your enemies! Build the ultimate underground lair and summon diabolical forces to do your bidding. It’s tower defense…without the tower…and a lot more offensive!
A NEFARIOUS ARMY AT YOUR SERVICE!
From Trolls to Bile Demons, Mistresses, and Warlocks – deploy your army of baddies and unleash special attacks to destroy the competition.
TIME TO GET DOWN
Maximize your defenses to thwart invaders with expertly laid traps and dungeon design. Build rooms like the torture chamber or dark library to give attackers some painful and shocking surprises.
IT’S GOOD TO BE BAD
Attack enemy dungeons and plunder their resources. Deploy your forces and face spike traps, cannons, poisonous spores and more. Too many enemies? Turn them into chickens! Master the Hand of Evil™ to unleash devastating spell attacks.
HURTS SO GOOD
Some minions need more…motivation than others. Slap your Imps to get them working faster.
JOIN FORCES - THERE’S POWER IN NUMBERS
Form guilds with players from around the world. Your new alliances let you share minions, increase resource generation, and earn exclusive guild achievements.
What more are you waiting for, Keeper? Play the most diabolically fun game on the App Store!
“Like” us on Facebook or “Follow” us on Google+ and Twitter for the latest Dungeon Keeper news: http://www.facebook.com/dungeonkeepermobile
Want to connect with fellow Dungeon Keeper players? Please visit: www.dungeonkeeper.com/forums
Need help? Please visit: www.dungeonkeeper.com/faqs
This game is not playable on iPod touch (4th generation).
Persistent Internet connection required to play. Network fees may apply.
This app allows the player to make in-app purchases. Consult the bill payer before making any in-app purchases. Includes in-game advertising. This app contains advertising for EA products and products of select partners. ...
You’ll solve tricky puzzles, battle formidable foes, piece together clues and dig up secrets to uncover your own shrouded history as you explore the islands and seas of this sprawling open world.
Treasure Adventure World is an open world adventure featuring classic puzzle-platformer gameplay in a modern hand-drawn style. It’s packed full of secrets, quirky characters, and challenging boss fights!
With multiple endings and a New Game + mode, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore every corner of the map!features:
- 18+ hours of single player, open-world puzzle platformer gameplay with multiple endings to unlock
- Discover 16 islands filled with caves, temples and portals to other dimensions!
- Weather system changes gameplay and affects puzzles!
- 10 boss fights, plus dozens of unique enemies!
- Gobs of hidden secrets, easter eggs and cameos
- Create and share custom player skins
- Enhance your abilities with hats!
- New Game + mode
You are Peep! You washed ashore on a remote island with no right hand, no family, and no memory of who you are or where you came from. Now you've got a handy hook and a snarky parrot, but your past remains a mystery.
Whydah is a chatty parrot who shares Peep’s love of adventure! He also loves to share his unsolicited advice and opinions. For as much as he loves to talk, Whydah has shared very little about his own past… but whatever happened before, Fate seems to have brought Peep and Whydah together for this quest.
The Glooskap is your trusty sea-faring vessel! Built by a brilliant engineer, it harnesses a mysterious power in order to shrink down and fit into Peep’s pocket when it’s not being used to explore the world. You can upgrade The Glooskap with accessories and weapons, making it a formidable dinghy, indeed.
This game is a sequel of the original classic dinosaur hunting video game, Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter. It’s an authentic hunting simulation where you track and stalk your prey. Careful and thoughtful consideration must be taken during the hunt; to survive you'll need to know your preys temperament and mannerisms, and just like in real hunting, you need to be aware of your surroundings (you don't want to be caught upwind of a T-Rex or you'll end being lunch). Remember you're not hunting deer, you're hunting dinosaurs.
You’ll visit huge, beautifully rendered and realistic 3D environments, each with their own unique Eco systems. There are pristine beaches, dense jungles, pine forests, muddy marshes, rocky plains and deserts to explore. Environments can be used to increase the odds of a successful hunt. Players can follow trails and track animal footprints. Awareness of wind direction is important since some dinosaurs can smell you. Using stealth and land elevation will give you a sound advantage over some of the more vicious dinosaurs.
Choose between a high caliber rifle, sniper rifle, a silent crossbow or tranquilizer gun, which puts your prey to sleep instead of killing it. You can also carry sidearms. Some of your equipment includes a handheld Gadget, which includes radar and GPS satellite positioning to make tracking the beasts easier, Cover Scent which masks your smell and numerous other goodies, which will prove indispensable for your hunting adventure.
There is a wide variety of different dinosaurs to hunt each with unique behaviors and intelligence. Every dinosaur in Carnivores has realistic, advanced AI logic, so from species to species , each will react differently to you. Some dinosaurs will flee if they see you, while others will become enraged and attack. During your adventure you'll experience everything from "pea-brained" dummies to cunning dinosaurs, with heightened senses of sight, hearing and smell. So be careful and stalk your prey intelligently, otherwise you might be the one being hunted.key Features:
- Hunt the largest and most ferocious animals known to man – the Dinosaurs!
- Huge 3D Free-Roaming Open worlds.
- Beautiful and realistic high definition graphics.
- A multitude of different Dinosaurs, from Herbivorous (plant eating) to the Carnivorous (meat Eating).
- Realistic AI – Dinosaurs react to sight, sound and smell, each with their own mannerisms and Behaviors.
- Explore and hunt in different Eco-systems including jungles, forests, beaches and rolling Hills.
- Equip camouflage and Cover Scent to even the odds.
- A variety of weapons and equipment to choose from (from Sniper Rifle to Cross-bow).
- Map and Radar to locate and track Dinosaurs.
- Use tranquilizer darts instead of bullets (experience the thrill of the hunt without the killing).
- Interactive Dinosaur Trophy Room.
- 10 custom-built levels with amazing visuals and effects!
- Discover and support both up-and-coming musicians and your favorite established artists!
- Learn about the artists and where you can follow them, as well as download their other music
- Progress through three difficulty modes by mastering the music and upgrading your ship
- Complete objectives and Steam achievements, collect Trading Cards, and top the leaderboards!
- Omni - Urban Metaphor
- Dubsective - Synergy
- Spock - Break It Up
- Minecraft Universe - Eclipse
- Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
- Varien - Metalworks
- Minesweepa - Leviathan
- Totally Sick - Distorted
- Summer School - Choose Your Weapon
- NGHTMRE - MTRD
- James Egbert - Menu Music
”FATAL FURY SPECIAL” was a worldwide hit in the arcades and a blast in the fighting game genre at its release thanks to the high quality of its game mechanics and its 16 charismatic fighters!
◆ A refined game system!
”FATAL FURY SPECIAL” is more than an update to “FATAL FURY 2” with its overall revised game balance and its brand new combo system! Moreover, characters can activate their Desperation Move to change the outcome of the battle!
◆ 16 fighters clash!
In addition to the series’ iconic characters “Terry Bogard”, “Andy Bogard”, and “Joe Higashi”, popular SNK characters
such as “Mai Shiranui”, “Geese Howard”, and “Wolfgang Krauser” join the battle. Furthermore, “Ryo Sakazaki”, who
was originally hidden in the original game, is now playable from start!
◆A perfect NEOGEO port with added features!
In addition to the original 4 button arcade experience, a 6 button layout featuring exclusive “SP” (Simplified Special
Moves activation / Line Blast) and “LS” (Line Sway) buttons is also available for an even better game experience!
◆Versus Battles are hot!
Challenge your friends in intense and epic battles via the Bluetooth functionality of your smartphone!
iOS7.0 and above. ...
For Daggerhood, life was good, until come that fateful day he was finally caught and in the name of justice, to pay for his crimes, he was cast into the forsaken caverns.
But this is not the end of Daggerhood’s story, for this is the beginning. Filled with the desire for freedom and a craving for retribution, Daggerhood has set his sights on stealing the King’s gold and armed with a dagger he can throw and reclaim by teleporting to its current position, across 100 levels, he’s going to need your help!
* 5 worlds and 100 levels
* 5 unique bosses
* In-level challenges that require the player to collect treasure and fairies
* New game mechanics introduced with each world
* Quick-fire platformer action
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PS4™ and PS Vita versions.
Network Players - 2
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
- Different playable characters: Choose one of the playable characters, but don’t worry! You can change your character at anytime in the game and play with them all!
- 1-4 players: Play solo, with one, two or three friends. Work together to become unstoppable!
- Varied Enemies: Each level has different enemies, watch out as they can catch you unguarded.
- Secret Levels: Unlock secret levels inside the game for more excitement!
- Challenging: Challenge yourself to unlock all the achievements! ...
Enter a new action hero. An energetic islander with a funked up mullet nugget, wearer of loud Hawaiian shirts, eater of chocolate chip cookies, and owner of a talking fanny pack (yeah, a talking fanny pack). His name is Struggles, and he’s the working class hero with an 'All You Can' attitude, a spinning pile driver, and fireball moves to match.
Help Struggles battle an army of baddies and mega bosses from a giant construction organization called DoDoCo. Traverse through vibrant levels, unlock powerful moves inspired by classic 2D fighter games and punch your co-workers through brick walls in order to collect a paycheck along the way. Help Struggles keep a roof over his and his brother's head in this action packed 2D adventure.
● 2D Fighting Game Inspired Action (you know you love it) – Smash, counter punch, and forward dash into classic 2D platform action and take down an army of DoDoCo thugs coming at you with fighting moves straight outta the classic 2D fighting games move list.
● Mega Manga Bosses & Talking Fanny Packs (the obvious bullet point) - Test your twitch gaming skills and take on big beefy bosses with the help of Struggles' trusted flopping side kick, Flappy, the talking fanny pack. Struggles never leaves home without him.
● Unlock & Unleash - Earn your keep by beating down the DoDoCo baddies, and spend your hard earned cash on unlocking new powerful fighting moves like the fire uppercut, air dash, and the ole stand-by dive kick.
● Go Combo Crazy - Rack up killer kombos and activate powerful perks you can unlock in the combo store.
● Perks - It's going to take more than a loud Hawaiian Shirt and a talking fanny pack to defeat your enemies. Activate powerful perks like Infinite Smash and Heal Parry to put the beat down on the enemy.
● 2D Sticker Art Style - Rad 2D sticker art style will make you want to rock your own fanny pack. (Not for the faint of heart.) ...
Altar Guardian game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About Altar Guardian
A long time ago ancient people built altars that should defend the humanity from evil. But ancient creature right from hell could weaken its force. It directed crowds of evil creatures to destroy altars and let the most ancient evil get out of hell. You as noble knight must defend altars, there are 10 of them and they settled in different places.