The best games like Altar Guardian are:
- arrow_rightGods Will Be Watching
- arrow_rightGRIP: Combat Racing
- arrow_rightSonic Forces
- arrow_rightToki Tori
- arrow_rightGeometry Dash
- arrow_rightRadical Heights
100 Best Games Like Altar Guardian:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (19)
- iOS (19)
- Android (10)
- macOS (46)
- Linux (30)
- Nintendo Switch (23)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (5)
- PlayStation 2 (7)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (5)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (9)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (3)
- SNES (2)
- NES (3)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (7)
- Atari ST (3)
- Genesis (4)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (2)
- Neo Geo (2)
Broforce is a parody run-and-gun game made in a 2D side-scrolling manner. Players are offered to take control of a Bro – one of the soldiers of the special Broforce unit. Actually, players are going to assume roles of several protagonists (all are Bros) while completing game levels. The main idea is to make a parody of fictional movie heroes of the 80s - 90s. During the levels Bros fight against terrorists in the setting of games of the 80s to rescue other Bros. The gameplay features special combat mechanics: each Bro has two different attacks (first is constant and endless, while the second requires recharging) and a melee weapon to climb the obstacles. However, enemies can be also defeated by using distracting maneuvers. Bros also have special abilities like parkour skill or explosion resistance. The level can be completed only if another Bro is rescued, terrorists with their boss are eliminated, and the American flag is set on the enemies’ base. After each mission, the location explodes and Bros fly away by helicopter.
2. Gods Will Be Watching
Gods Will Be Watching is a point-and-click survival thriller. Deconstructeam have developed it, and it is the only title within the IP. The game was incipiently created within the Ludum Dare development competition, the theme of which was minimalism. That gradually affected the style of a final game build.
The story centers around the group of survivors questioned with a quest to survive during the 40 days being cut off from the outside world. The game's core feature is the variety of moral decision — the player decides who is worthy of sacrificing for the sake of the group's survival.
The gameplay features walking and talking with the other characters — six in total — while a heavy accent is made on time- and resource management. The game's name derives from the absence of right and wrong decisions: not only the survival of the team is a task at hand but the survival of an outside world from genocide.
3. GRIP: Combat Racing
GRIP is bringing old-school style combat racing back with a bang. Inspired by the Rollcage games and developed by some of the original team, GRIP is a true tribute to the explosive fun had in a past gaming era.
Current features (as of v.1.2.2):
7 vehicles (3 manufacturers), with paint job, rim and tire customization. Another car coming soon!6 Game modes: Classic Race, Ultimate Race (overall points), Elimination, Time Trial, Arena (Deathmatch) & Carkour (similar to scramble mode in RCS2)9 Racetracks, 3 Arenas, 15 Carkour courses. (Some levels are still WIP)4 Weapons (Homing missile, machine gun, mine, leader rocket). Another weapon next update!4 Power-ups (Shield, Turbo, EMP, Ramraider)12 Ingame music tracks (mostly Drum n Bass, but also trance and techno)Play single player (against AI), Split-screen with a friend or ONLINE versus players all over the world!
NOTE: Gamepad navigation in menus coming soon, apologies for the delay (it's not as easy as it sounds unfortunately!)
Intense Racing: Hit speeds of up to 1000 kmph, driving on floors, ceilings and walls. GRIP's car designs allow for driving on both sides, so flipping the car no longer means game over
Awesome Pick-ups: Use an array of power-ups and weapons to get the edge on your opponents. Ranging from missiles and guns to shields and turbos, we plan to have a wide array of exciting pick-ups to use
Exotic Planets: Race on a variety of planets, from hostile icy worlds to alien jungle to sprawling non-terrestrial cities. Use destruction as a tool to win (not yet implemented*), crashing your surroundings down on your opponents, or lose your tail by heading through an alternate track route
Badass Rides: Choose from a roster of armoured cars, manufactured by different companies from around the galaxy. Each car has different specs - some swift and agile, others brutish and heavily armoured. There's a killer car for every taste
Bangin' Tunes: Race to a thumping soundtrack from a variety of artists. Drum n Bass is our main kick
4. Sonic Forces
In SONIC FORCES, the evil Dr. Eggman has conquered much of the world with help from a powerful and mysterious new villain named Infinite. Now, you must assist Sonic and build an army to reclaim the world as they fight against chaos and destruction.
Defeat enemies with blazing speed as Modern Sonic, catapult past perilous platforms as Classic Sonic, and create your very own Custom Hero Character equipped with a variety of powerful gadgets. Experience fast-paced action with these three unique gameplay styles, explore iconic stages, plus, fight across unique added content with Shadow as a playable character!Digital Bonus Edition includes:SONIC FORCES videogame
EPISODE SHADOW (DLC)
SEGA PACK (DLC)Pre-Order Bonus:SHADOW COSTUME (DLC)
The fate of Sonic the Hedgehog’s world is in your hands – Join the Uprising.
Choose from over 40 characters, including mages, archers, pirates, ninjas, even time travelers! Customize your hero with countless cosmetic options and craft your own play-style with robust skill trees. Explore Maple World's mountains, deserts, jungles and more, or travel to the alien world of Grandis for even more intrigue. With millions of players to meet and countless adventures to be had, MapleStory is the MMO that lets you unleash your wild side.Key Features:
- Customize Your Skills
Choose from over 40 playable classes, each with distinct personalities and abilities. Level up your hero and specialize your skills for the perfect play-style. Every Maple hero has a story, and they all need players like you to guide them. What will your story be?
- Unlimited Style
No two Maplers are alike. Pick from hundreds of cosmetic options to craft the perfect hero. Choose from hats, cloaks, gloves and more to create a look that matches your personality. Crave substance over style? Collect weapons and armor to become the greatest warrior Maple World has ever known.
- Fight with Friends
MapleStory is one of the most social MMOs available. Bring along your buddies and create a guild, or make new friends as you join forces with millions of other players. Exploring Maple World is better with an ally by your side!
- The Fun Never Stops
MapleStory is always evolving, with new quests, new locations and new events added on a regular basis. Whether you're enjoying a new mini-game or taking on a new boss, there's always something to do, and someone to do it with.
6. Toki Tori
Toki Tori is a platformer puzzle game developed by Two Tribes.
You play as a tiny chicken named Toki Tori who accidentally falls out of a chicken coop. His brother and sisters fly in a mysterious castle. The tiny bird set out to find his family.
The players have to use a certain set of tools to get to all the chicken eggs in a certain amount of time. If the players misuse at least one tool, the level is rendered incompletable. Enemies are present in each level and the players have to avoid them.
The enemies follow simple patterns of walking back and forth. They turn around upon encountering an in-game object. If any enemy touches the protagonist, the level has to be restarted.
There are four worlds present in the game with fifteen levels in each. Tutorial levels are also available to the player. In order to unlock a new world, the player has to complete at least ten levels. The last five levels are much harder.
7. Geometry Dash
Jump and fly your way through danger in this rhythm-based action platformer!
Prepare for a near impossible challenge in the world of Geometry Dash. Push your skills to the limit as you jump, fly and flip your way through dangerous passages and spiky obstacles.Game Features
- Rhythm-based Action Platforming!
- Lots of levels with unique soundtracks!
- Build and share your own levels using the level editor!
- Thousands of high quality user generated levels!
- Unlock new icons and colors to customize your character!
- Fly rockets, flip gravity and much more!
- Use practice mode to sharpen your skills!
- Lots of achievements and rewards!
- Challenge yourself with the near impossible!
- Steam users get two exclusive unlockable icons!
8. Radical Heights
Welcome to RADICAL HEIGHTS, a free *X-TREME Early Access* BATTLE ROYALE shooter. Partake in high-stakes battle royale gunplay in a sunny SoCal dome as contestants drive-by on BMX bikes or stalk other contestants from the shadows in search for weapons and prizes...but also CASH that you can bank - win or lose! Whether you spend that cash on righteous customization in your personal prize room or pull it from an ATM to purchase weapons early in the next game -- building a wealth of cash is as important as taking down the competition in this irreverent 80s-themed action game show where everyone wants to be rich and famous!
9. Lost Castle
Lost Castle is a super cute, super hard action RPG with roguelike elements and randomized dungeons. Brimming with a host of hand drawn, humorous characters and environments that embrace retro action with modern twists.
In its glory days, Castle Harwood was the heart of a happy land governed by wise and virtuous nobles. But those days are long gone now. Calamity has befallen these lands, and wicked magics corrupt the castle and all that surrounds it. Demons have claimed this rotten place for their domain and even the might of the empire is thwarted by their dark army... and slowly, the corruption is spreading. Castle Harwood is lost.
Yet at the heart of this nightmare, something bright glimmers and fills the hearts of the mighty with the courage needed to invade the castle. The Lost Castle is filled with the treasure of the defeated Earl and it is the promise of riches that calls you. And maybe you can do some good, too.
- Randomly generated dungeons, items, enemies and bosses.
- Hardcore retro action inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- Gorgeous hand drawn characters and environments.
- 80+ items and 50+ potions with useful, dangerous or hilarious effects.
- 150+ weapons and more than 50+ sets of armor.
- Massive variety of skills and special attacks.
- Sacrifice dead heroes to gain new abilities. .
- Two players co-op.
10. Heavy Metal Machines
Heavy Metal Machines is a free-to-play multiplayer action racing game developed by Hoplon. The game is heavily influenced by the classic Rock n' Roll Racing and more modern titles, such as Rocket League, Twisted Metal and the whole genre of MOBAs.
The players are free to choose from several characters to play the game. Each one of them has their own backstory and reasons behind their decision to participate in the event.
The players control the heavily modified vehicles with guns installed on them. The objective of the game is to steal a bomb, that is located in the center of the arena and get it to the enemies base to destroy it.
Upon picking up the bomb, the player holding it has to ride around the whole perimeter of the arena and avoid destruction by the enemy forces. The player can be assisted in his efforts of bringing the bomb to the enemy base by their teammates that can cover the bomb carrier.
Each character present in the game (there are more than ten characters in the game's roster) has not only their own backstory, but a specific vehicle that differs in handling, gameplay, and most importantly, its role. Like in most MOBAs, there are several player roles: a tank, who pushes through the enemies front lines; a support, who heals and buffs the team; a defender, who stays behind and defends their base by any means necessary.
11. Double Dragon: Neon
Legendary martial artists, Billy and Jimmy Lee return in this creative re-imagining of the classic beat ‘em up, Double Dragon Neon. Fight your way through countless henchmen including Linda and Abobo on your way to rescue the love of your life, Marian! Trained in the special form of martial arts called Sōsetsuken, hunt down and defeat the evil Skullmageddon!
Classic beat ‘em up feel with new powers, new attacks, and a sinister new foe!
- Mix tape system lets you mix and match unique abilities and powerful new attacks.
- String together attacks for brutal combos to keep your foes down and out.
- Brawl through a variety of levels including dangerous city streets, twisted science labs, an evil stronghold, outer space and more!
- Use a variety of weapons including bats, knives, whips, and more to incapacitate unsuspecting enemies.
- Original soundtrack by award winning composer and sound designer Jake Kaufman.
- Developed by WayForward, the award winning team responsible for DuckTales: Remastered, BloodRayne: Betrayal, and A Boy and His Blob
- Steam adaptation and online co-op developed by Abstraction Games.
12. Curses 'N Chaos
In this 2D Arena-Brawler world, there is only one law: fight or die! The Wizard King has cursed Lea and Leo, the fiercest fighters in the land! Now living under the shadow of death, they're hounded by ghouls and hunted by the grim reaper itself! To lift the curse, you must concoct the legendary Elixir of Life! But there's only one way to get the ingredients...FIGHT MONSTERS!
But punching and kicking is not all you can do! Assisted by Allison the Alchemist, you can craft potions and summons to heal, create weapons and even marshall elemental powers at your command!
Put up your dukes! Bring a friend along! The Wizard King's undead knights and monsters are not ready for the mayhem you'll unleash on them!
13. Sonic Lost World
In his latest plot to defeat Sonic and rule the world, Dr. Eggman has harnessed the power of menacing creatures known as the Deadly Six. However, when the Deadly Six rise up against their new master, Sonic must unite with his arch nemesis Eggman and explore the mystical Lost Hex in order to take them on head-to-head. Use Sonic’s amazing new moves & incredible Colour Powers to speed across a variety of unique terrains, racing inside, outside & upside down in every level.NEW MOVES
Sonic moves like never before. Vault over obstacles, free run up & along walls & sky dive between islands at lightning speed. Plus the Spin Dash is back!COLOUR POWERS
New & improved Colour Powers. Sonic can now fly through the air, tear up levels & explode into enemies. He’s more powerful than ever!NEW WORLD
Speed through a variety of exhilarating levels. Explore massive mind-bending courses, vast underground tunnels & colossal structures in the sky as you run inside, outside & upside down.BOSS BATTLES
Save the world one fight at a time. Take on each of the devious Deadly Six in dynamic boss battles which test all of Sonic’s moves & power-ups.NiGHTMARE ZONE DLC Included
Includes NiGHTMARE Zone DLC free - featuring monsters inspired by the hit game 'NiGHTS into Dreams'PLUS – Now with new and improved PC Features:
60 FPS gameplay
HD resolution support
Full PC Gamepad + Keyboard support
Full Steam functionality
14. Canyon Capers
Canyon Capers is a 2D platformer game.
The main character, DinoJr, is out on a quest of exploring different dungeons, canyons, and caves and hunting for great treasures hidden there. Other characters are unlockable through playing, with their unique traits and different approaches to each level. The levels in the game vary in goals and activities, wherein some there is a time limit to complete the run, while in others the player has to score some points by collecting trophies and defeating enemies.
The game follows a pattern set by the classic retro platformers: the player controls a character who can jump, get rid of enemies by landing on top of them and collect different upgrades. While at that, the game offers different challenges in the form of puzzles to solve and 50 different levels with progressing difficulty. Various types of enemies and dangerous traps await at each map, but the player can restore his progress after dying - the character respawns at the last haven.
Visuals and other features
As mentioned before, the game aims at giving its players the feeling of playing a retro platformer. Thus, the graphics are very cartoon-like, with characters having a simple, yet excellent and loveable design, and the backgrounds and other textures having much detail and work into them. The game also has a variety of achievements to obtain, as well as Steam Marketplace integration with a plethora of Steam Cards awarded for playing the game and completing some achievements.
15. Saturday Morning RPG
Saturday Morning RPG is an episodic JRPG set in world heavily inspired by 1980s Saturday morning cartoons and pop culture. Players take the role of Martin "Marty" Michael Hall, an average high-school student who has just been granted an incredible power - a power that ultimately leads him to attract the ire of the world's most notorious villain, Commander Hood! Saturday Morning RPG features a full soundtrack by legendary composer Vince DiCola (Transformers: The Animated Movie, Rocky IV) and his composing partner, Kenny Meriedeth (contributor for DuckTales, Power Rangers, X-Men, and others).TECH SPECS:
- Episodic Gameplay: The story and gameplay of Saturday Morning RPG takes place across several episodes, each of which tells a complete self-contained story. Players can play any episode in any order, at any time! All of your stats and items carry between episodes. It’s a unique spin on the tried and true New Game Plus mode. On top of that, small decisions made in some episodes will carry forth into others – adding a layer of replay to each episode. Five episodes are included!
- Active Turn-Based Combat: Saturday Morning RPG draws quite a bit of inspiration from games like Nintendo’s Paper Mario series. Battles in the game are turn-based, but the player is always participating by actively defending against attacks and completing reflex tests to power up their own assaults.
- Defeat Enemies With Regular Stuff: Marty fights all his battles in the game by channeling magic through everyday objects. Use a pack of striped gum to summon rainbow zebras that trample your foes – or call upon a transforming action figure to morph you into a semi-truck!
- Nostalgia Fueled Everything: Everything in Saturday Morning RPG centers on nostalgia. Marty receives his magical abilities thanks to a certain kind of garish plastic notebook, he can equip scratch ‘n sniff stickers to get statistical boosts, and he’ll traverse worlds inspired by the entire gamut of Saturday morning cartoons.
- Endless Battle Mode: Take on wave after wave of enemies in an endless survival mode where resource management becomes everything!
- Optional Arena Battles: Take on powerful enemies in optional arena battles. Two fights are currently included, with more coming as free updates.
- Controller Support: Full support for game controllers.
- Steam Achievements and Trading Cards: Earn over 70 achievements and collect 8 trading cards.
16. Burn Zombie Burn!
Welcome to the char-grilled world of Burn Zombie Burn, where the best type of undead is barbequed undead.
The goals are simple: keep Bruce alive, as he tries to keep Daisy alive, and get the highest score possible. Standing (well, ambling) in your way is a never ending horde of the rotting, stinking and stupid undead. Fortunately our mild-mannered hero Bruce can get hold of some tasty weaponry. Burn, batter, shoot, maim, blow up, mince, and obliterate as many zombies as possible before they make Bruce their dinner…
Flaming zombies are faster and more dangerous than regular uncooked zombies. But burning zombies drop better pickups and act as a score multiplier – light ‘em up, score big, and have fun.
- A hoard of zombie types – dancers, exploders, armored, infectious, and fire-farting super zombies
- An arsenal of weaponry – bats, guns of all sizes, chain saw, flamethrower, lawnmower, brain gun and groovy dance gun
- Big red button – use weapon combos to enable the big red button and trigger unique level events
- A healthy range of explosives – upgrade your everyday TNT for increasingly destructive explosives and mines
- A truck load of pick-ups – ammo, defense for daisy, rampage, speed, time, TNT, TNT range and type upgrades, and junk food health boosters
- 6 infinite play arenas – The Woods, Graveyard, Suburbia, Drive-in, Army Base, Secret Lab
- 3 game modes – Free Play, Defend Daisy and Timed
- 10 challenges with alternate styles of play
- Super un-lockable bonuses including multiple game rendering modes
- A coffin full of in-game achievements to complete
17. Contra Anniversary Collection
The Contra Anniversary Collection brings this classic Run and Gun franchise back to modern platforms and a new generation of players.
Grab power ups and blast your way through waves of menacing enemies and bosses that will put your reaction skills to the test. Also included is a digital Bonus Book with tons of concept documents and sketches, the official chronology of the franchise, an exclusive interview with the veteran producer of the series, and more!
Alone or with a friend, Contra provides hours of nail biting action. In a pinch make sure you know the code!
Contra III: The Alien Wars
Contra Hard Corps
Super Probotector Alien Rebels
Remote Play requires PS Vita system and sufficiently robust Wi-Fi connection.
700MB minimum save size
18. Moto Racer 4
In a world where freestyle and risk-taking dominate, impose your riding style all around the world. Impress your opponents and win races with class!
Moto Racer 4 is racing game you can play on asphalt or dirt in single or multiplayer mode (up to ten players).
Master drifting, wheelies, sharp turns and other techniques to earn a place on the podium!
Customize and upgrade your bike! Progress through Moto Racer 4 and take in the stunning environments.
From the United States to the Asia by way of the desert, Moto Racer 4 takes you through perilous, breathtaking courses at 100 miles an hour.
Obstacles, hell-bent opponents, traffic and even police will get in your way to try to stop you. Go off road and use each course's unique features to your advantage to find the best shortcuts.KEY FEATURES :
- 1 GAME, 2 CATEGORIES: ASPHALT & DIRT
- EVEN MORE CHALLENGES - In Progression mode, advance through the game and complete challenges to unlock even more content!
- IMPRESSIVE, VARIED ENVIRONMENTS - From the Bay Area to the Asia by way of the desert, become the freestyle king by stringing together tricks on the most unlikely of terrains.
- CUSTOMIZABLE BIKES - Customize your bike however you like to reflect your unique style.
- CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS - Face your friends on split screen or on line in multiplayer mode with up to 10 players at one time!
Categories in common with Moto Racer 4: Racing
19. Drift Streets Japan
DRIFT STREETS: JAPAN
Racing Game about Illegal Night Street Racing!
Nice Cars and Advanced Engine Tuning!
Most Realistic and Best Physics!
Most Quality Graphics!
Drive the Large Japan Highway with traffic!
Feel the Real experience, try to drift with car cockpit camera!
High quality car's cockpits.
Realistic Engine Power Realtime Graphs.
Nice Scoring system!
Online mode up to 600 players!
Local Multiplayer! You can play with up to 32 friends!
+ Damage System (F - Repair car)
+ Added Forward Grip Adjustment!
+ Added Sideways Grip Adjustment!
+ Added SteerLock Adjustment (min 0*, max 60*)!
+ Added DriveTrain Adjustment! (fwd, awd, rwd) (F/R - %/%)!
Now you can create your own physics!
You can make FWD car to RWD!
You can drift, race or drag with your car!
Set up your favorite physics!
Modding Support! (Custom maps and Cars can be loaded on forum)
Official Forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/
Performance Tuning: Engine Pistions, Exhaust, Turbocharging, NOS, etc.
Guide to setup Steering Wheels -
Maps Modding How To:
Custom maps location: Game Folder/Drift Streets Japan_Data/mods/maps/map_name/map_name.obj + .mtl + textures
.mtl file is necessary!
Textures need to be in same directory with .obj
Supported up to 65000 vertices models only!
Diffuse materials (recomended!)
Custom maps are available at forum: http://driftstreetsjapan.com/mydownloads.php
20. Western Press
No Time to Explain
Learning to play is incredibly simple: Buttons go top to bottom, do them fast. A duel takes seconds, and a 16 player tournament takes minutes. So just how good is your guest list’s controller knowledge, and just how fast are their reactions? Submit your answer in ten buttons or less. (Not less, you'll lose. Do ten.)
As Easy as A, B, Square, Triangle
Custom settings allow you to control which buttons are used, so combos are as complicated as you’d like them to be, from directions only to the full gamut. Western Press features prompts for Xbox controllers, PlayStation controllers, dance mats, and supports a large range of third party controllers. Of course, who could forget our friends on keyboards...
Not My Type
Keyboarding cow-folk can expertly type their opponent to death. With a choice between ten letter words, random gibberish, or our not-trademarked "Controller, Replicated" layouts, discover which best suits your style, select it, and [W] [ I ] [N]! (They're letters. From the keyboard.)
Online and Local Tournaments for Humans and Machines Alike
Hold custom tournaments for from two to 16 competitors with any mix of local players, online players and bots. The tournament system works out all the match-ups for you, so you get to just sit back and relax. Until it’s your turn. Then stop relaxing because it’s time for extreme and relentless stress.
A Test of Character
Create a profile and play through the Skill Tester to earn your rank, while simultaneously unlocking some of Western Press’ wild bunch. You start with four playable characters, but you’ll have to earn the other 12 by playing the game. Is there anyone fast enough to unlock Wyatt Hurt?
Stroll Down Memory Lane
Fancy yourself more intellect than athlete? Try Memory Mode, where players must memorise and repeat an ever increasing string of buttons. But make more mistakes than your opponent, and you eat lead.
Steam Workshop Support
Create custom characters and environments with your own animations, sounds and taunts. Then share them with the community via Steam Workshop, where they’ll be downloaded dynamically at the beginning of an online tournament! Create yourself, your friends, your favourite characters, celebrities, politicians, inanimate objects with faces, whatever!
21. Tiny Rails
Manage your train company from modest engine to multi-car masterpiece in this immersive, world-spanning game from Tiny Titan Studios. Deliver passengers and cargo across the world, while upgrading and customizing your train cars to become the ultimate railroad tycoon!
Your grandfather has handed down his train company and it's up to you to expand your modest regional operation around the world. Upgrade and customize your train while unlocking new stations, delivering passengers and trading supplies! Encounter rival train companies, meet interesting characters and snap iconic global landmarks in their pixel glory in this relaxing casual sim game!
• Beautiful pixel art combines with relaxing music in this immersive, unique game experience!
• Play an active or a passive role... it's your choice!
• Explore the world map even when you aren't around! Where will you find YOUR train the next time you play?
• Travel the world and explore a variety of environments and weather in your fully customizable, upgradable train!
• Outfit your train with food, entertainment or comfort cars to increase passenger happiness and keep business booming!
Choo-choo-choose to climb aboard Tiny Rails!
This Steam Early Access game is currently not a finished game and may or may not change significantly over the course of development. To learn more about Steam Early Access, please visit http://store.steampowered.com/earlyaccessfaq/
Eliza is a visual novel about an AI counseling program, the people who develop it, and the people who use it. Follow Evelyn Ishino-Aubrey as she reconnects with people from her past, gets to know the people of Seattle who use Eliza for counseling, and decides the course of her future.
After abandoning her high-powered tech career and a mysterious three-year absence, Evelyn Ishino-Aubrey resurfaces working as a proxy for a virtual counseling app called Eliza. Her job consists solely of reading a script provided to her in real-time by an AI, leaving her no autonomy over what she says. Is Eliza a technological marvel that brings therapy to those who otherwise couldn’t access it? Or is it an ineffective replacement and another vector for technology companies to gain control over our lives and humanity?
As she reconnects with people from her past and gets to know the ordinary people of Seattle who use Eliza for counseling, Evelyn finds herself caught in the middle between differing sides of the argument— and as she begins to question everything about her past life and future purpose in the world, it becomes clear she must confront the turmoil and darkness inside.
A thought-provoking story told in the form of a visual novel from an award-winning indie team.
Follow Evelyn’s journey through a present-day Seattle brought to life with beautiful hand-painted art.
Get to know Eliza’s clients and the employees of Skandha, the technology giant behind it, with over a dozen fully-voiced characters and powerful performances from a highly regarded cast.
An evocative, ambient original score by the composer for Infinifactory, SHENZHEN I/O, Opus Magnum, and EXAPUNKS.
Is AI-driven counseling better than nothing? Is it worse than nothing? What responsibilities come with technical skills? Consider your own answers to these questions and more.
Counseling sessions getting a little too real? Relax with Kabufuda Solitaire, a new take on solitaire using Japanese kabufuda cards.
23. Shovel Knight: King of Cards
Disclaimer: If you own Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove, you will NOT need to purchase Shovel Knight: King of Cards separately. This title is included with all versions of Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove.
Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Make way for Shovel Knight: King of Cards, the grandest adventure in the Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove saga! Step into the gilded boots of King Knight as you leap, Shoulder Bash, and twirl your way to a kingdom of your own in this regal prequel. Gather cards, take on challengers, and build a deck in the all-new card game, Joustus! Travel through strange worlds, gather new subjects, best the Joustus Judges, and become King of Cards! World-class platforming, exquisite visuals, a story with heart, action-packed stages, masterful music, glorious new bosses, and more await you in Shovel Knight: King of Cards.
- See how the royal saga begins! Encounter some familiar faces, meet some new ones, and learn how King Knight came to sit upon the throne at Pridemoor Keep in the most ridiculous Shovel Knight adventure yet!
- Smash enemies and obstacles head-on with your Shoulder Bash! King Knight’s showy play style is all about crashing, bouncing, and throwing his heft around.
- Take part in Joustus, a brand new collectible card game created specifically for King of Cards! Build a deck, search for over 120 unique cards, defeat challengers, and become the Champion of each House of Joustus.
- Collect tons of treasure, heirlooms, armors, abilities, and followers as you sail the skies in your quest for the Joustus Crown.
- Test your skills with new Feats and Challenge Stages featuring boss rematches, custom-created platforming challenges, and more.
- Enjoy Yacht Club Games’ finest visual presentation ever! The beautiful, 8-bit inspired style bridges the gap between yesterday and today.
- Another masterful soundtrack by Jake “Virt” Kaufman!
- Balanced gameplay is a warm welcome to newcomers and an old embrace for experts.
- Take on a new challenge and multiply your wealth with New Game+!
24. Hive Jump
In the 24th century, humanity is at war with a hostile alien race. Outnumbered a million to one, mankind’s only hope of survival is the J.U.M.P. Corps. Its mission is to fight the alien menace hive by hive and planet by planet.
You and your friends assume the role of JUMPERS, and blast your way through procedurally generated alien hives in chaotic run and gun platforming action. Up to 4 Players band together in Local or Online Co-op to kill aliens, avoid traps, collect treasures and discover lost relics. Defeat fierce alien bosses to complete your mission and save the galaxy.Key Features
- Action Platforming: Engage swarms of aliens in frenetic combat. Avoid traps, withstand ambushes, discover treasures, rescue survivors, and more.
- Co-op Multiplayer: Among the best local multiplayer games on PC play with up to 4 buddies!
- Procedural Levels: Jump into procedurally generated alien hives. Level modifiers like dark levels keep you on your toes and offer new challenges to overcome.
- Unique Permadeath: Keep the transponder backpack in one piece! It is your mobile respawn point and if it is destroyed your team has no more lives.
- Challenging AI: Intelligent and fierce enemies will hunt you throughout the hive.
- Sci-Fi Arsenal: Pulverize aliens with pulse rifles, flamethrowers, and a variety of unlockable and upgradable weapons that persist between missions.
- Hand-Designed Challenges: Plunder challenge rooms and uncover lost relics to boost the power of your jumpers for that mission.
- Dynamic Lighting: Experience pixel-perfect dynamic lighting using Sprite Lamp.
- Daily/Weekly Challenges: Compete with friends and strangers to see who is the greatest jumper in the galaxy with Daily and Weekly Challenge missions with Leaderboards coming soon.
- Strategic Campaigns: The results of your jumps directly impact the ongoing galactic war against the aliens. Manage your planetary campaign between jumps in a turn-based strategy mode. Invite your friends and random Jumpers into your Campaign Missions for jolly cooperation!
- Gamepad Support: Play Hive Jump using your favorite console controller.
25. Liveza: Death of the Earth
Liveza: Death of the Earth – a classic platformer.
A global catastrophe has literally torn our planet apart, breaking Earth into many pieces. You are the survivor that explores the remains of our planet and investigates the anomalies that have settled upon it. You start out with only a single item: a broken weapon that also functions as a flashlight. Along the way, as you fight off dangerous creatures, you will find useful tools that will help you jump great distances, slow down the passage of time, or even find hidden objects that you otherwise cannot see.
Squeezone - it's pretty fabulous tower defence with shoot 'em up elements.
Prepare to protect the main tower: build structures, make sure to take a stand for yourself! In Squeezone you must directly support your protective buildings, conquer enemies as your character with complete freedom of action! Don’t forget to collect coins that falling from the mobs and upgrade defensive structures!
- A bright graphic design. Pleasant pixel art
- Tower defence with shoot 'em up elements
- 6 types of weapons
- 7 Towers buildings with the ability to upgrade
27. Die for Valhalla!
Die for Valhalla! is a beat ‘em up with a twist. You are a Valkyrie, a ghost-like witch, sent to help Vikings save their world.
As a Valkyrie you have various magical powers. You can take control of Vikings and other creatures. You can also use summoning spells to give you an upper hand in your battles.
In this journey you will seek the truth about the world and about yourself. Things are not always as they seem.
28. Square Heroes
You are a genetically engineered killing machine with time on your hands. Having fulfilled your original purpose of saving the human race, you now get your kicks taking down all challengers in the Galactic Hero's Tournament.
Hone your skills and level-up your Hero in single player, or skip straight to the main event and challenge your friends in one of the hilarious and frantic online skirmish modes.
- Designed for multiplayer from the ground up. All maps support six players including bots as desired. Up to four human players can play locally without split screen. What's more, multiple local players can join online matches together, enabling online couch vs couch gaming.
- Game modes include co-op, free-for-all, and team based options. Hunt for gnomes, survive alien onslaughts and fight to the death in any of the six stylish 2.5D arenas.
- Choose your weapons at the start of each round and unlock them by collecting loot. Rounds begin with Melee combat and progress through: ranged, heavy, explosive and special item categories. Strategically choose your load-out to defeat your foes!
- Level-up your Hero and unlock over 30 new weapons including: Grenade Launcher, Sticky Bomb and Chicken. Earn over 30 heroic achievements to unlock stat buffing hats!
- Controls support gamepads and mouse/keyboard with bindable keys and buttons.
29. Treasure Adventure World
Set sail for adventure with a jaunty hat on your head and a magical shrinking boat in your pocket, in search of legendary treasures!
You’ll solve tricky puzzles, battle formidable foes, piece together clues and dig up secrets to uncover your own shrouded history as you explore the islands and seas of this sprawling open world.
Treasure Adventure World is an open world adventure featuring classic puzzle-platformer gameplay in a modern hand-drawn style. It’s packed full of secrets, quirky characters, and challenging boss fights!
With multiple endings and a New Game + mode, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore every corner of the map!features:
- 18+ hours of single player, open-world puzzle platformer gameplay with multiple endings to unlock
- Discover 16 islands filled with caves, temples and portals to other dimensions!
- Weather system changes gameplay and affects puzzles!
- 10 boss fights, plus dozens of unique enemies!
- Gobs of hidden secrets, easter eggs and cameos
- Create and share custom player skins
- Enhance your abilities with hats!
- New Game + mode
You are Peep! You washed ashore on a remote island with no right hand, no family, and no memory of who you are or where you came from. Now you've got a handy hook and a snarky parrot, but your past remains a mystery.
Whydah is a chatty parrot who shares Peep’s love of adventure! He also loves to share his unsolicited advice and opinions. For as much as he loves to talk, Whydah has shared very little about his own past… but whatever happened before, Fate seems to have brought Peep and Whydah together for this quest.
The Glooskap is your trusty sea-faring vessel! Built by a brilliant engineer, it harnesses a mysterious power in order to shrink down and fit into Peep’s pocket when it’s not being used to explore the world. You can upgrade The Glooskap with accessories and weapons, making it a formidable dinghy, indeed.
30. Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter Reborn is a first person hunting simulator where you hunt the largest and most dangerous creatures to ever exist – DINOSAURS.
This game is a sequel of the original classic dinosaur hunting video game, Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter. It’s an authentic hunting simulation where you track and stalk your prey. Careful and thoughtful consideration must be taken during the hunt; to survive you'll need to know your preys temperament and mannerisms, and just like in real hunting, you need to be aware of your surroundings (you don't want to be caught upwind of a T-Rex or you'll end being lunch). Remember you're not hunting deer, you're hunting dinosaurs.
You’ll visit huge, beautifully rendered and realistic 3D environments, each with their own unique Eco systems. There are pristine beaches, dense jungles, pine forests, muddy marshes, rocky plains and deserts to explore. Environments can be used to increase the odds of a successful hunt. Players can follow trails and track animal footprints. Awareness of wind direction is important since some dinosaurs can smell you. Using stealth and land elevation will give you a sound advantage over some of the more vicious dinosaurs.
Choose between a high caliber rifle, sniper rifle, a silent crossbow or tranquilizer gun, which puts your prey to sleep instead of killing it. You can also carry sidearms. Some of your equipment includes a handheld Gadget, which includes radar and GPS satellite positioning to make tracking the beasts easier, Cover Scent which masks your smell and numerous other goodies, which will prove indispensable for your hunting adventure.
There is a wide variety of different dinosaurs to hunt each with unique behaviors and intelligence. Every dinosaur in Carnivores has realistic, advanced AI logic, so from species to species , each will react differently to you. Some dinosaurs will flee if they see you, while others will become enraged and attack. During your adventure you'll experience everything from "pea-brained" dummies to cunning dinosaurs, with heightened senses of sight, hearing and smell. So be careful and stalk your prey intelligently, otherwise you might be the one being hunted.key Features:
- Hunt the largest and most ferocious animals known to man – the Dinosaurs!
- Huge 3D Free-Roaming Open worlds.
- Beautiful and realistic high definition graphics.
- A multitude of different Dinosaurs, from Herbivorous (plant eating) to the Carnivorous (meat Eating).
- Realistic AI – Dinosaurs react to sight, sound and smell, each with their own mannerisms and Behaviors.
- Explore and hunt in different Eco-systems including jungles, forests, beaches and rolling Hills.
- Equip camouflage and Cover Scent to even the odds.
- A variety of weapons and equipment to choose from (from Sniper Rifle to Cross-bow).
- Map and Radar to locate and track Dinosaurs.
- Use tranquilizer darts instead of bullets (experience the thrill of the hunt without the killing).
- Interactive Dinosaur Trophy Room.
- 10 custom-built levels with amazing visuals and effects!
- Discover and support both up-and-coming musicians and your favorite established artists!
- Learn about the artists and where you can follow them, as well as download their other music
- Progress through three difficulty modes by mastering the music and upgrading your ship
- Complete objectives and Steam achievements, collect Trading Cards, and top the leaderboards!
- Omni - Urban Metaphor
- Dubsective - Synergy
- Spock - Break It Up
- Minecraft Universe - Eclipse
- Celldweller - Tough Guy (Tim Ismag Remix)
- Varien - Metalworks
- Minesweepa - Leviathan
- Totally Sick - Distorted
- Summer School - Choose Your Weapon
- NGHTMRE - MTRD
- James Egbert - Menu Music
32. No Heroes Here
Rally your friends and hold your ground!
No Heroes Here is a frenetic co-op game where you have to melt ores, craft cannonballs, refine gunpowders, fire cannons, clean cannons, lit braziers, freeze water, hatch eggs and fry chickens to protect your castle and kingdom from imminent doom!!!
Once Upon a Time
The Nooblands was once the biggest Kingdom in the world, until an evil and mysterious mastermind made a sudden attack and a great loss was a fact. Desperately the king gathered all heroes to recover his lost lands. On every battle, the King brought with himself his three lucky charms: a silver medallion, teddy bear and his crown. The king’s army was unbeaten.
However, the king’s lucky charms were lost in the midst of a battle and without them, the king was insecure. Losing battle after battle, his armies were getting smaller and as a last stand he sends his last hero in a mission to recover his luck charms.
- Local and online multiplayer
- 54 different castles
- 3 different worlds with different mechanics
- 3 Big bad bosses
- 14 Stunningly HD pixels characters
- 1 Hero ghost
- 6 Challenges
- 2 Game modes
- 3 Special Bullets
- 12 unique enemies
33. Caveman Warriors
Jump back in time and free your inner caveman. Smash heads in this cooperative platformer game. Play solo or team up with up to 4 players. Inspired by games like New Super Mario, Joe & Mac, Metal Slug, Castle Crashers and Trine.
- Different playable characters: Choose one of the playable characters, but don’t worry! You can change your character at anytime in the game and play with them all!
- 1-4 players: Play solo, with one, two or three friends. Work together to become unstoppable!
- Varied Enemies: Each level has different enemies, watch out as they can catch you unguarded.
- Secret Levels: Unlock secret levels inside the game for more excitement!
- Challenging: Challenge yourself to unlock all the achievements!
34. Super ComboMan: Smash Edition
Crispy Combo Action
Enter a new action hero. An energetic islander with a funked up mullet nugget, wearer of loud Hawaiian shirts, eater of chocolate chip cookies, and owner of a talking fanny pack (yeah, a talking fanny pack). His name is Struggles, and he’s the working class hero with an 'All You Can' attitude, a spinning pile driver, and fireball moves to match.
Help Struggles battle an army of baddies and mega bosses from a giant construction organization called DoDoCo. Traverse through vibrant levels, unlock powerful moves inspired by classic 2D fighter games and punch your co-workers through brick walls in order to collect a paycheck along the way. Help Struggles keep a roof over his and his brother's head in this action packed 2D adventure.
● 2D Fighting Game Inspired Action (you know you love it) – Smash, counter punch, and forward dash into classic 2D platform action and take down an army of DoDoCo thugs coming at you with fighting moves straight outta the classic 2D fighting games move list.
● Mega Manga Bosses & Talking Fanny Packs (the obvious bullet point) - Test your twitch gaming skills and take on big beefy bosses with the help of Struggles' trusted flopping side kick, Flappy, the talking fanny pack. Struggles never leaves home without him.
● Unlock & Unleash - Earn your keep by beating down the DoDoCo baddies, and spend your hard earned cash on unlocking new powerful fighting moves like the fire uppercut, air dash, and the ole stand-by dive kick.
● Go Combo Crazy - Rack up killer kombos and activate powerful perks you can unlock in the combo store.
● Perks - It's going to take more than a loud Hawaiian Shirt and a talking fanny pack to defeat your enemies. Activate powerful perks like Infinite Smash and Heal Parry to put the beat down on the enemy.
● 2D Sticker Art Style - Rad 2D sticker art style will make you want to rock your own fanny pack. (Not for the faint of heart.)
Playable Gal 01- Finish the game with GAL.00 will Unlock GAL.01 "Shield GAL" as playable character!
- While unable to access other GAL power GAL.01 still can upgrade with Powerup Item! with her own set of powerup.
- Fight GAL.00 as Enemy!
To start as GAL.01, create a new profile and choose her from Character Select menu.
Note Story content will cut off from GAL.01 Mode.
About the GameMETAGAL is an 2D platformer action game.
You will take the shoes of "Meta" ,a cyborg girl, in her quest to rescue her Creator "Dr Ray" from the hands of "General Creeper", the evil leader of a rogue army!!
Also Metagal's sisters, were kidnapped by Creeper: he turned them in battle cyborgs, in order to use their powers to rule the world!! Meta must face her sisters, free them, and copy their abilities. She must fight for 8 stages of intense action, and prepare herself for the final confrontation against Creeper himself!
- Classic jump and shoot style platformer.
- 8 levels with unique environment,detailed design and different gimmick.
- 30 Enemies types not including Boss
- Defeat Gal No.# Boss and use their weapon.
- Collect secret items to power up your character.
- Soft death penalty with "Gear" system allows player to resolve their mistakes with less frustration.
- Controller and Keyboard customize support.
Note This game support only "XInput controllers" Like Xbox 360 Controller for Example
Ghoulboy is a retro-inspired style action platformer. Exciting new platformer that combines the action-RPG genre with hack 'n' slash gameplay. 2D action, heroic characters, gloomy environments, demonic bosses, these all seem to excite players a lot. Pixels will be combined with other cool retro elements and the result will certainly be something that will meet the needs of mobile gamers. Once in-game, users will get to control a heroic character who will often be seen throwing a spear to create additional platforms. To boot, puzzle and combat elements will further enhance the experience. You wouldn’t want to miss out on it. With the gold that you collect, you can increase your health level, your arsenal of weapons to be thrown away.
Slay as many monsters as you can, collect loot, avoid dangerous traps and defeat menacing bosses.
Ghoulboy brings back the look and feel of the very best classic retro platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, and think games nowadays aren't that good anymore, think twice! Ghoulboy is for you.
A GREAT ADVENTURE• Explore a magical realm of dungeons, towns, treasures and devious monsters.
MAGIC AND SWORDS• Find powerful weapons, items and spells to defeat your enemies.
37. Warlocks vs Shadows
Warlocks vs Shadows is an action RPG/brawler game set in a fantasy world invaded by shadow monsters. Playing as an incredibly powerful Warlock and, by using magic skills and weapons, you fight through hordes of enemies. The game places great focus on co-op and versus play between players, where you can fight in 1-4 player DeathMatch or in teams of 1v1 or 2v2.
In the singleplayer/co-op campaign you have to clear your way through 5 different dimensions with unique enemies, bosses, and environments. You level up your character by slaying evil monsters and getting better and better items.
- Pixel art graphics
- 1-4 players (co-op, versus)
- Online co-op and versus mode
- Procedurally generated loot
- 5 different worlds to explore
- 11 playable characters with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer (Linux, Mac, Windows)
38. Mastema: Out of Hell
Mastema Out of Hell is a platformer game in pure pixel art, 16bit old style sprites and backgrounds. You can run, jump and collect special weapons to conquer the next level defeating demons and bosses.
You are a lost soul, one equal to millions. Can't remember your past life and you have no idea about your actual situation. You only have a certainty: you are trapped in hell and you want to escape! Unarmed and defenseless you retrieved a flaming weapon from a clash between an angel and a demon who has seen the evil victorious. Nobody knows you're armed and decided to walk among the corpses of a thousand devils to find your way out of hell! Are you able to return to the real world and regain your lost memories? If you could defeat Mastema you may discover the reason of your death and of such extreme punishment.
Be carefull, you've got hundred ways to die! You'll encounter deadly jumps, traps, crumbling platforms, movable bridges and lots of enemies.
The game is hard enough to be completed and includes:
- 20 different locations for a total of more than 55 playable levels;
- 8 Dreadful end level bosses;
- 1 Frightful final boss;
39. Greedy Guns
Greedy Guns is a joyful, color-filled platformer that sprinkles elements of exploration on top of excruciating challenges. This arcadey, twin-stick shooter rampage will leave you crying tears of joy – or defeat.
Inspired by classic shooters like Gunstar Heroes, Metal Slug, and Contra, Greedy Guns brings the run-and-gun formula into the 21st Century!Story
HOLO CORP – a ubiquitous corporate behemoth that (obviously) values profit over ethics. That's why they aren't shy about sending mercenaries to explore and preemptively attack alien worlds in order to obtain precious artifacts and DNA samples for their research. The Greedy Guns team is happy to work for HOLO CORP – as long as they pay well. And do they ever! Too bad HOLO CORP also sells them their guns.Key Features
- 2 player couch co-op
- A sprawling, interconnected 2D world
- 360º aiming and shooting
- Metroidvania inspired gameplay
- Big bosses and overwhelming odds
- Steam Trading cards
40. Ace of Protectors
"Can you see this?! I can't believe it! According to the legend of the Venux, You will be the Ace of Protectors. That means, You're the only hope to save our world, Ace of Protectors."
There is a fantasy world called as the Venux. The Venux is a different-dimension world from the Earth. One day, 'Master', who is only the god in the Venux, She recognized that devils were coming to destroy the Venux. But humans in the Venux didn't have enough power to defend the Venux from devils. However, she also knew the legend of the Venux. According to the legend of the Venux, there was a hero called as 'Ace of Protectors'. 'Ace of Protectors' will come back to the Venux to defend the Venux from devils. People in the Venux don't know who Ace of Protectors is. But, certainly, Ace of Protectors will come back soon...◆ Two characters to save the Venux world - There are two characters to save the Venux. One is 'Estel', a man who's a special force member called 'specialist' in the Earth. However, during doing one mission, he came to the Venux by unknown power. Another is 'Yuri', a girl who is an elite protector in the Venux. She's leading all of protectors and protecting Master. You will control two characters.◆ A hero to save the Venux. - Devils are coming to destroy the Venux! They are trying to revive their lord, 'Dark Lord'. The Venux will be in danger when he revives. However, According to the legend of the Venux, there was a hero who was called as 'Ace of Protectors', and was died with the Dark Lord long time ago. The legend says, Ace of Protectors will come back when the Venux is in danger. But anyone don't know who they are. Only one thing is certain, Ace of Protectors is coming back to the Venux...◆ The Venux world is with you. - There are 40+ side quests and 50+ gears for each of your characters. Craft special gears! Special Gears are much stronger than Normal gears. Don't forget to help your friends! By clearing your friends' quests, you'll get rewards and special access to craft special gears and your friends will like you. When they start to like you, they may give special gifts to you!◆ Levels, stats, and Skills to make you stronger.- Your characters must be stronger than now to fight devils. Take down your enemies, craft special gears, help your friends, and use your skills. Do your best to save the Venux. Experience you earn will make your characters get more power.◆ Save and load your journey. - You are able to save and load your journey. Steam Cloud lets you save and load your data easily wherever you are. Keep your progress.
Also Steam Cloud supports Cross-Platform Clouding like from Windows to Mac OS X.◆ Intels, Steam Achievements, and Steam Trading Cards. - Collect Intels which help you to understand the game. There are many achievements for you. Try to achieve them and get special rewards. 'Ace of Protectors' supports both Steam Achievements and Steam Trading Cards!◆ 'Ace of Protectors' supports gamepad controllers. - You can enjoy 'Ace of Protectors' by using gamepad controllers! X-input based controllers like Steam Controller and X-Box Controller are available to use.
41. Q-YO Blaster
Is a horizontal Shoot 'Em Up , with peculiar characters, strange enemies, bullets, many bullets and many explosions. Enter the miniature world and stop the threat.
Enjoy the rudeness with weapons, special powers and help from mystical beings.
Q-YO Blaster has a nice 2d environment with detailed pixel art scenarios, varied enemies section, stages, powers, improvements and many more
- Characters by class
- Weapons and Perks
- Super Special Powers
- Variety of enemies and confrontations against great bosses
- 8 stages with animated backgrounds and high detail
- Difficulty levels
42. Trainpunk Run
Fun “fly and shoot” videogame in a steampunk environment. Guide Ryana, military pilot, through five different worlds, to save them from the evil Lord Blackname. Collect coins to buy different Traninpunks, power-ups and customize Ryana's outfit.
Enjoy an emotional story of a woman who wants to save the world.
This is a game made in memory and commemoration of pioneer female pilots: Amelia Earhart, Jane Trefusis Forbes, Jacqueline Cochran or Harriet Quimby.
The player will fly and fight against the enemies to collect and send flying letters to prevent the evil plans of Lord Blackname, the military leader of the Black Brigade.
In this new version you will find:
- Five different levels with original steampunk settings.
- Fun and entertaining challenges: Steampunk elements to pick up!
- Follow the story through the entertaining dialogues of our protagonist Ryana with the evil Lord Blackname.
- An emotional tale told through letters that are unlocked as the player advances in the game.
- Powerups and nitro options that add more excitement to the game.
- New Trainpunks and clothes to buy with the coins that the player can collect in the game.
- A fun and emotional story about a female pilot who decided to fight to achieve her dream of flying and fighting.
Contents added in the version:
- New Clothes to buy in the store
- New Trainpunks to buy in the store
- New Power-Ups: Missile, Health, Big Health, Absorb Coins and Absorb Messages.
And with the rise of levels also appears the history and a brief biography of the pioneering pilot women as Amelia Earhart, Jane Trefusis Forbes, Jacqueline Cochran or Harriet Quimby.
10% in grants for women's associations
A soul-searching adventure about a girl’s precious memories, broken worlds, and self-rescue.
Rehtona is a pixel style, platformer puzzle game. Help Rehtona find the connection between the two contrasting worlds: the ordinary world and the world behind the gate. Rehtona acts in one world and anticipate how it will impact the other world. Go through the puzzles and find memory fragments, these are the key factors that lead Rehtona to the final answer to everything.
Let’s together join Rehtona’s journey – one you will never forget.
● Breathtakingly two unique yet interconnected worlds of puzzles with radically different strategies to solve
● 5 chapters, 32+ elaborately designed levels plus 2 challenge levels and more levels are coming
● Delightful and interesting puzzles/mechanics with the just right difficulty to play
● Touching, mysterious story line!
● Stunning pixel graphics with a highly polished interface!
● Smoothly controlled platform jumper, join the unforgettable journey of Rehtona
● Full Save/Load functionality with Flashback system!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating, time to challenge your brain!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating every week/month, time to challenge your brain!
Let's start the journey!
Welcome to join our community!
Email: [email protected]
Monthly Subscriber Privilege offers $2.49 monthly subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
3 Months Subscriber Privilege offers $5.49 of 3 months subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039
44. SHOCK TROOPERS
“SHOCK TROOPERS ”, the fan favorite 2D top-down view action shooting game released exclusively on NEOGEO MVS in 1997, returns to the battlefield on Steam!
Progress through the battlefield, choosing the best routes and strategy! MAIN FEATURES・ARCADE:
Choose a character and go on your mission solo in “Lonely Wolf” mode, or form a team of three soldiers from the eight mercenary characters available, and try to rescue Dr. George and his granddaughter who have been kidnapped.
The route you choose at the beginning will affect the progress of the game, allowing you to enjoy an original gameplay experience time after time.
Connect to Steam and clear missions with a brother-in-arms far away via the Online Co-Op Play feature.
Engage with a fellow countryman or foreign ally, and try to put an end to the evil plans of the terrorist group called the “Bloody Scorpions”!
Check your current rank & score in “SHOCK TROOPERS” at any time, as well as those of your friends and other top troopers!
Configure your language, video and language display, and adjust sound volume settings to your preference for the most pleasant “SHOCK TROOPERS” experience ever.
WILL NOT RUN ON Windows XP
45. Little Jack's Adventures
Join the adventures of Little Jack.
You will need to solve many interconnected puzzles that involve finding keys, pushing crates in order to reach the exit door.
Also you will need to fight your way into this world because is full of dangerous creatures that will not hesitate to attach you on sight.
The game will have 4 difficulty levels so that each person regardless of its skill level can enjoy this game.
There will be 2 huge areas(1 regular game and 1 bonus level) to play in.
A-Gents is the squad of highly trained operatives and bounty hunters. Join Sean and Emma in this dynamic, non-stop-action game. Storm the compounds of contraband dealers and smugglers around the globe, and collect goodies.Key features
- Various playable characters
- Local co-op for two players
- Numerous types of weapons
- Special missions with controlling and protecting vehicles
- Original soundtrack
Initially two episodes are launched, and there will be six episodes available in total through updates (no additional purchase required).
We appreciate any feedback and suggestions, and we will sure consider them while improving the game.
47. Zombie Clicker Defense
A simple tower defense clicker to defend the base from a zombie invasion. Improve your defense, build up the attack and speed of your combat units. Collect rage by killing zombies and spend on to call up reinforcements. Hire new soldiers and send them into battle with an inordinately growing army of various walking creatures.
48. Super Panda Adventures
In Super Panda Adventures, you play as the brave panda-knight Fu, who is about to finish his training to become the new guardian of the Princess. At the same day of the big celebration party, some uninvited Robots show up to conquer the planet and take the Princess away in their Space Ships!
Tell me more about the game!
The game plays like a modern platformer (Metroidvania) combined with a new combo fighting style and lots of adventure elements. You can fight with a sword, throw shuriken or use magic abilities and combine these attacks to get combo points that increase your experience. Level up your character and unlock new abilities and upgrades! Explore two different worlds in a non-linear way to find lots of hidden items. Talk to many npcs, solve quests, find magic items and rescue the Princess!What makes it special?
- single player action platformer (Metroidvania) with adventure and rpg elements
- unique combo fighting system that rewards players for combining attacks
- non-linear gameplay that let’s you explore two different worlds
- unlock over a dozen new abilities, find magic items and talk to crazy npcs
- custom keyboard and gamepad support
- around 6-10 hours of gameplay
- in-game dialogues in English or German
- fun for all ages
Interested in the Soundtrack?
Please visit the discussion board for more information.
49. Dungeons & Geese
Join the adventures of an old man as he embarks on a desperate quest. Stripped of his former fortune by a mysterious event, the protagonist is forced to seek out the truth as he hunts for one of the most valuable resources known to man. Enjoy a challenging and addictive game that brings together old school platformer gaming with an original surreal artistic concept and a unique musical score.
- Old-school platformer gameplay;
- Wide choice of Spears of Satan to launch against your enemies;
- Food and elixirs to keep main character alive;
- Dialogs full of suspense;
- Fabulous plot twists;
- Testosterone overloaded bosses;
- XIXth century Victorian England atmosphere full of old ladies and churches;
- Deep characters with strong personality and motivation;
50. Turtle Lu
Turtle Lu is an old-school Action-Adventure game, Explore immense 2D Zones.
Day after day, Lu watched creepy little caterpillars crawl past his window. Everywhere. Like the pitter patter of birds on a tin roof, the squirming sensation of moles crawling under the floor. The days flew by, each like the one before, monotonous. Lu lay down with the sunset every night, and awoke to the cock-a-doodle doo of the rooster outside every morning.
The months passed by, the spring rain, autumn sun, leaves of fall and now snow is falling on the roof. Lu curled up in his shell and fell into a long, deep sleep. Winter was as it always is, and soon the first rays of the sun broke through the dirty, cobwebbed window. "It looks like it's time to wake up " he thought, opening his heavy eyes. As he crept outside his house, he was in for a big surprise. The little caterpillars had grown into giant, dangerous Monsters! Huge, angry bees circled around his home, stingers ready to well, sting! Mad urchins darted from house to house, destroying everything in their paths with fearsome needles! "This outrage must be stopped!" Lu exclaimed as he set out on his perilous journey
- Beautiful, realistic graphics.
- Various levels.
- Pleasant sound effects and music.