The best games like Adventure Park are:
- arrow_rightTropico 5
- arrow_rightCommand & Conquer: Red Alert 3
- arrow_rightTropico 3
- arrow_rightPlanet Coaster
- arrow_rightOrcs Must Die! Unchained
- arrow_rightPRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush
- arrow_rightGems of War
100 Best Games Like Adventure Park:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (40)
- PlayStation 4 (63)
- iOS (50)
- Android (34)
- macOS (64)
- Linux (34)
- Nintendo Switch (34)
- Nintendo 3DS (2)
- Nintendo DS (7)
- Xbox 360 (34)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (36)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (7)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (4)
- Wii (15)
- GameCube (2)
- Game Boy Advance (5)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (3)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (6)
- Atari ST (5)
- Genesis (6)
- SEGA Master System (2)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (2)
- Web (3)
1. Tropico 5
Tropico 5 is a government simulator with a strong sandbox aspect. As El Presidente, a dictator of the Tropico island, you need to develop it through four eras from the Colonial Era to the Modern Times. The game features such mechanics as trading, managing resources, research, and diplomacy. The multiplayer mode expands these mechanics, allowing players to share resources, help each other and even declare war.
Unlike previous installments in the series, Tropico 5 focuses heavily on the citizens. The prosperity of the island depends on their happiness and the balance between ten in-game factions.
Tropico 5 features two modes. The campaign includes 15 missions; the goal is to uncover the antagonist's plans and stop him. In the sandbox mode, you can create your own island and manage it, completing different tasks and developing it through ages.
2. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3
Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 is a real-time strategy game set during an alternate scenario of World War II. In the game the United States confronted the USSR. To provide their victory, the Soviets went back in time and changed the future. As a result, the third power appears - the Empire of the Rising Sun, and all three forces get involved in a new war. All factions in the game are playable and provide different playstyles. While the Soviet army is suitable for a fast-paced expansion, the Japanese side focuses on technological progress. The US keep the medium position.
In Red Alert 3 you need to build a base and develop technology to create weapons. The main difference from other RTS is that the campaign in the game is fully cooperative, played either with a friend online or with an AI teammate. The game also features Naval Warfare mode with facilities built on water and various marine units. Additionally, each country has 15 unique abilities to use during battles.
3. Tropico 3
According to the story, you play as "El Presidente" and head a small island country in Latin America. The action takes place in the midst of the cold war, which has an impact on the course of events.
The primary task is to ensure the fulfillment of five basic needs for each resident: food (the requirement to build farms), housing (if a resident does not have a house, or he has nothing to pay for it, he makes shacks that spoil the beauty of the city and increase crime), religion (construction of temples), entertainment (build bars, cafes, cinemas) and medical support (construction of hospitals)
How the government provides these aspects to its residents depends on the level of satisfaction of the population, as each need is different for each resident. If the level of happiness is low, the people can go to the rebels. And when the rebels accumulate a lot, they attack various objects, including the Palace. Undermining the Palace means defeat in the game, so in case of a low level of happiness, a vast army has to suppress the riots. But the military, in turn, must also be happy with life. Otherwise, a military coup may occur.
4. Planet Coaster
Surprise, delight and thrill crowds as you build the theme park of your dreams. Build and design incredible coaster parks with unparalleled attention to detail and manage your park in a truly living world.
Piece-by-Piece Construction: Planet Coaster makes a designer out of everyone. Lay paths, build scenery, customize rides and make everything in your park unique with piece-by-piece construction and over a thousand unique building components.
Landscape Sculpting: Play with nature and reshape the land beneath your feet. Sculpt the landscape to raise mountains, form lakes, dig caverns and even build islands in the sky, then weave coasters through your park above ground and below.
Total Authenticity: Recreate your favorite rides or leave the real world at the door. However you love to play, the most realistic rides and most realistic reactions from your guests make Planet Coaster the most authentic simulation ever.
Simulation Evolved: The deepest park simulation in gaming history rewards your skills and makes management fun. Control every aspect of your guests’ experience and watch as Planet Coaster’s world reacts to your choices in an instant.
A Living World: Every park guest is an expressive individual who thinks, feels and explores your park with their own interests and desires. Together Planet Coaster’s guests will tell you at a glance just how well your park is run.
Park Management: You’re the boss with accessible controls that make management fun. Test your skills in a campaign of creative scenarios, or just build for fun and tweak your parks to surprise, delight and thrill your guests.
Communal Creation: Planet Coaster links coaster fanatics and creators around the world with the Steam Workshop community hub. Trade scenery, rollercoasters and even entire parks with other players, and add the world’s wildest creations to your own park.
Be Inspired: Discover new content from the world’s best coaster park creators every day. Browse and download content from your favorite creators, or choose from the latest designs selected by the Planet Coaster dev team.
Share Your Creativity: Whether it’s a magnificent ice cream shop or the world’s most thrilling coaster, build it, name it and share it with the planet. Join a community of creators and see your designs appear in parks around the world.
5. Orcs Must Die! Unchained
Orcs Must Die! Unchained is a tower defense action game where you not only set different traps to prevent enemies from destroying your base but also fight them directly. Unchained is the third installment in the series, that includes Orcs Must Die! and Orcs Must Die! 2.
The core gameplay in Unchained doesn’t differ from its predecessors, mixing classical tower defense features with elements of a hack and slash game. To buy and upgrade your traps you can use both in-game currency you get from matches and real money.
However, Unchained introduced two new modes to the franchise. The game puts a heavy focus on cooperative playthrough in its Survival mode. It doesn’t differ much from the single-player mode, as you need to protect the base from a certain amount of enemy waves. But here you work together with other players and need to unite your actions to be more efficient. Another new mode is Sabotage. Here you compete with the second team, killing enemies. The team that survives the most waves wins; you can prevent your opponents from the victory, summoning monsters and ruining their traps.
6. PRO EVOLUTION SOCCER 2019
Also get these bonus PES 2019 myClub items below:
• David Beckham 2018 - 10 match loan
• Philippe Coutinho - 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 10 weeks
• 3 Player Contracts x 10 weeks
David Beckham Edition
• David Beckham 2018
• Philippe Coutinho 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 20 weeks
• 3 Player Contracts x 20 weeks
• PES Legend Player
• David Beckham 2018
• Philippe Coutinho 10 match loan
• Premium Agent (3 Players) x 30 weeks
• 3 Player Contracts x 30 weeks
PES 2019 new features:
•• AUTHENTIC LEAGUES – Huge addition of licensed leagues
• MAGIC MOMENTS – Player individuality has been taken to the next level with 11 new skill traits. Score great goals with improved shooting motion & animation, and see stamina have an impact with Visible Fatigue
• NEW MYCLUB - Every element has been redone, from how you sign players, to special versions of players released throughout the year
• THE BEAUTIFUL GAME – Experience photo-realism with stunning animation flow, supporting 4K HDR
• ML REAL SEASON – Experience life as a real manager with 3 significant changes: ICC pre-season, in-depth transfer system and new league licenses
The Legend Edition includes a special 3D scanned version of David Beckham from 2018, and PES Legend Player for myClub!
7. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
8. Gems of War
Gems of War is a puzzle role-playing game developed by Infinite Interactive. The game is a spiritual successor of another game made by the same developer, Puzzle Quest.
There is not much plot present in the game. The players create their character, choose their faction, and start off as a troop commander in an army of the faction they chose.
Gems of War is heavily inspired by Hearthstone and uses its core gameplay mechanic while putting its own spin on it. The players engage their enemies on the game board, by choosing specific cards. After that, a gem mini-game, similar to Candy Crush Saga, starts. The better the player completes the mini-game - the more damage will be dealt to the enemy. At this stage of the enemy encounter, the players have to put three gems of the same type in one row.
After completing several battles, the players will be invited to fight in a guild. Guilds grant the players specific abilities to use in the mini-game as well as new troop cards.
Several card types are present in the game. Some of them deal damage directly to the enemy or their cards, others provide upgrades to the player, while everything else serves to create additional hardships for your enemies.
It is possible to play the game at multiple platforms at the same time by logging in your game account at a new device.
9. RollerCoaster Tycoon: Deluxe
Take a trip to fame and fortune by building the biggest, best, scariest, and most thrilling rides ever seen in any theme park. Can you make money in this volatile business? Can you become the ultimate Roller Coaster Tycoon?
One of the best games from acclaimed Tycoon series, with well designed gameplay mechanics, appealing graphics, and really high re-playability value. There’s no limit to what you can create so design and build the most thrilling roller coaster the world has ever seen - and buckle up for the ride of your life!
- Includes RollerCoaster Tycoon and its two expansions: Corkscrew Follies and Loopy Landscapes
- 4 out of 5 scientists agree: this is one of the most enjoyable and addicting games in existence!
- Design and construct your own roller coaster rides or choose from fantastic pre-built designs, all with accurately simulated motion physics
10. Anno 1404
A unique and award-winning combination of construction, economy, discovery, diplomacy, and combat.
Create your own nation with a unique blend of simulation and real-time strategy as you journey across the globe to explore, trade, and learn technologies to expand your empire and to make your own history.
- Meet the Orient! Build your own settlement and get to know the culture and technologies of the Orient.
- Create huge metropolises! Build a unique seaside with the harbor system and shape the character of your new city with alleyways, city walls, and castles.
- Personalize the way you play! Configure the interface to fit your own personal needs. Create your own adventures in the Dawn of Discovery world with powerful tools and share them with the community.
- A strategy game for beginners and pros! An intuitive interface for beginners with many options for advanced players. A thrilling campaign that carries beginners into the world of Dawn of Discovery. A motivating sandbox mode that can be modified by players to any degree. Special titles, talents, medals, and other rewards that are collected in the captain's log.
11. Pro Evolution Soccer 2017
The award winning series returns taking the famed gameplay to a new level by achieving interactive reality in both control and new authentic visuals.
Control Reality in Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 with these new features:
• Real Touch – Players control the ball in unique ways based on where and how you control them
• Adaptive AI – For the first time in a football game, the AI will learn how you play and adapt accordingly
• Natural Player Movement – Hundreds of new animations have been added to bring the players to life
• Goalkeepers – Keepers see a great jump in their quality, through added motions and animations
• myClub – Buy the players you want with the new myClub Scout/Auction feature
12. Call to Arms
Conquer rural areas, factories, railway stations and towns during intense missions and use the environment to your advantage. Cover is everywhere, and almost everything can be destroyed. An unseen amount of challenges are awaiting you in exciting, yet competitive online combat supported by Steamworks!Real-Time Strategy
Control several dozen units and place your squads in cover, flank your enemies and support your allies while advancing to the next key objective. Plant claymores, fortifiy FOBs, or set up mortar positions. There is an endless amount of options to choose in the RTS mode of Call to Arms.1st/3rd Person Controls
Not only can you defeat your enemies as a commander, but also by taking over any of your individual soldiers. You can control them in 3rd person view, as well as first person. The game has no limits!Tanks
Take over one of your vehicles at any time and join the heat of combat during intense tank warfare! Call to Arms offers you the ability to control every single unit to the last bit, including the type of ammunition you can use to take out enemy targets.Helicopters
If you need that little bit of extra fire power, then hop into a helicopter and support your allies in online matches with some serious air support that leaves no room for escape!
13. Monday Night Combat
Monday Night Combat is a class-based, third-person shooter… and the most popular lethal sport of the future! It blends intense combat, finishing moves, and gameshow-like challenges and rewards to produce an action experience unlike any other. Why fight for “honor” or “duty” when you can fight for the real American dream: cash, fame and endorsements?Key Features:
It’s the Throwback Throwdown in Monday Night Combat! Uncle Tully’s Funland is now available in Crossfire with new game play features! First up we have Chickey Cantor. He will now spawn in Uncle Tully’s Funland. Make Chickey fly away by shooting him and earn a big single-life buff for your entire team! Wait for Chickey to slam the ground and then you can grapple him. Ride him for eight seconds and earn big money! Just be careful, riders tend to be easy targets for enemy Pros. Secondly we’re introducing new bot spawners. These spawners have buttons for specifically spawning Jackbots, Black Jacks, Slims, Scramblers, Gremlins, Gapshots and Bouncers.
Blitz mode allow players to defend their Money Ball against armies of robots by themselves or four player co-op over Steam. During various Blitz challenges, players can spend money earned by destroying bots to build defensive turrets around the Moneyball, upgrade one of six unique character classes, or set off robot crushing environment hazards. The Challenges vary from a ten round Exhibition Blitz to endless robot waves of ever increasing difficulty in Super Sudden Death Blitz. Money earned from each Challenge goes into a persistent Lifetime Earnings that allows players to unlock over 370 ProTags, create custom classes, and get ranked on Leaderboards.
Crossfire mode pits teams of players against each other over Steam. Each team is supported by an endless stream of robots fighting on their behalf; overwhelming your opponent’s stream, upgrading your Pros, and base defenses will be the key to your success!
Each Pro caters to their unique style of play and comes with their own set of upgradeable skills. Customize those skills and abilities even further with a variety of unlockable products in the Custom Class feature.
Every game of Monday Night Combat earns the player money that goes towards their Lifetime Earnings. Lifetime Earnings can be spent on unlocking custom classes and buying earned ProTags. How much Lifetime Earnings you have also determines what level you are. Monday Night Combat keeps a large set of persistent statistics for all aspects of gameplay. MNC features over 370 ‘ProTags’ which are customizable tags you can show off to other players and friends.
Host multiple instances of MNC dedicated servers with full stand alone client.
14. Train Valley
- Build railroads in order to connect cities, tunnels and bridges. New railways are cheap when laid across bare fields, but can be expensive when demolishing forests, villages and other existing structures.
- Manage increasing traffic by constructing, switches, sidings and spurs so that multiple trains can run without delays, at the same time.
- Stay accident-free by precisely controlling trains during crucial moments, using pause for planning (you can build railways and schedule trains while on pause).
- Play through 4 seasons: Europe (1830–1980), America (1840–1960), USSR (1880–1980) and Japan (1900–2020).
- Complete the story mode featuring such real-life events as the Gold Rush of 1849, the construction of the Florida Overseas Railroad, World War II, the Cold War, the launch of the first manned space flight Vostok 1 and more.
- Explore the game in different game modes: in story mode (5-10 minutes), in random mode (15-20 minutes – the level looks and develops differently every time you launch) or in sandbox-like regime (can be turned on for both story and random modes. It allows to play without time and money limits).
- Discover 15 types of trains – from early steam-powered locomotives to modern high-speed trains, driving 18 types of cars – from old-time passenger cars to hoppers and cisterns and to military-use tank and gun platforms.
15. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition celebrates the 20th anniversary of one of the most popular strategy games ever with stunning 4K Ultra HD graphics, a new and fully remastered soundtrack, and brand-new content, “The Last Khans” with 3 new campaigns and 4 new civilizations.<br/>
Explore all the original campaigns like never before as well as the best-selling expansions, spanning over 200 hours of gameplay and 1,000 years of human history. Head online to challenge other players with 35 different civilizations in your quest for world domination throughout the ages.<br/>
Choose your path to greatness with this definitive remaster to one of the most beloved strategy games of all time.
Categories in common with Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Strategy
16. Shakes and Fidget
Shakes and Fidget is a fun fantasy RPG satire and an award-winning role-playing game at the same time! Sounds crazy? Over 50 million players make it one of the most popular online games in the world!
Customize your own comic book hero and conquer the top slot of the Hall of Fame! It’s not an easy task with real players standing between you and victory in the PVP arena. Together with your pals from your guild you become stronger, more invincible, and find lots of epic loot! Accept quests, complete exciting adventures, level up, collect gold, obtain honor, be "overpowered" and become a living legend!
Free to Play
Award-winning multiplayer RPG
Unique comic book look
Guild fights, friends-chat and messaging system
Easy to learn, easy to use, ingenious gags, regular updates
AND EVEN MORE FEATURES:
8 selectable races and three classes
PvP against other real players
Thousands of weapons and magical equipment
Exciting quests and creepy dungeons
Fully customizable character image in comic book look
December Update 2015: Shadow world with 150 tricky enemies
*October Update 2015: "The Fortress", 14th Dungeon, bigger backpack
17. Three Heroes
The homeland is being besieged by enemies on all sides, now it is up to three heroes to take up their sword, spear, and bow to cleanse the land of the evil invaders. Featuring exciting combat, polished graphics, and hilarious humor; Three Heroes is the action adventure game that has something for everyone.
At some point, everyone dreams of being a hero, well now they can be three. Choose your hero and smash, hack, and shoot your way through the Slavic homeland to cleanse it from the evils that plague your land.
Inspired by stories out of Slavic myth; Three Heroes features an engaging story, epic combat, and RPG character building.
-Three playable characters, each with their own weapons and unique abilities
-Switch between characters at any time during gameplay to use the right hero for the job.
-Make your heroes more heroic with new and upgradable weapons, armor, and abilities
-Battle against enemies out of Slavic myth
-A colorful cast of hilarious characters
-Beautifully rendered graphics
There’s not much time, enemies press in on all side, grab your weapon and become a Hero.
18. My Lands: Black Gem Hunting
My Lands is a free online RTS where dark and light forces fight for Black Gem and dominion in a vast fantasy world.
Cooperation between players, joint economy development, creation of clans and alliances and elaboration of a team strategy serve as the very foundation of the game. Player chooses one of four races to lead it to the victory through ruthless wars over dominion in the universe of My Lands.Main FeaturesNo to "grind": a unique system of skills allows players to develop cities and heroes even while being offline.
Vast game world: infinite expanses of land to be explored and conquered by thousands of players in one universe.
Advanced quest system: even the most experienced gamers will be struck by the great number and variety of quests which encourage faster development and help in making out your own game strategy.
Diplomacy, intelligence and trade: a well thought-out team strategy leads to victories in the world of My Lands.
19. Valkyria Chronicles 4
A Continent Engulfed in the Bitter Flames of War! Valkyria Chronicles 4 takes place in the same timeframe as the original Valkyria Chronicles, but focuses on Squad E of the Federation. Commander Claude Wallace and his childhood friends set out to fight for freedom in this desperate war, but bone-chilling blizzards, waves of imperial soldiers, and the godlike powers of the Valkyria stand between them and victory. The return of the BLiTZ Battle System and the CANVAS Graphic Engine! The Next Generation of the BLiTZ Battle System - The part overhead turn-based strategy, part RPG, and part real-time 3rd person shooter the “BLiTZ” battle system storms onto the battlefield. Fight the imperial threat with more units on bigger maps than ever before. An explosive new unit called the Grenadier and numerous options for both offensive and defensive battle support make their debut in Valkyria Chronicles 4. A Lush Watercolor World - The series’ signature hand-drawn visual style is back! Inspired by watercolor compositions, the CANVAS Graphics Engine blends visual elements of reality and imagination to create an expressive world filled with colorful emotions. Watch the journey of Squad E unfold like an interactive painting.
20. Tower Wars
Tower Wars is a tower defense game. It includes an army building and attacking enemies’ tower.
The player can choose both single-player and multiplayer modes, but sometimes it can be difficult to find opponents and matching can take a long time. The player has to build his castle, starting with a new battlefield.
You aim to break into the enemy’s tower before he gets his army into yours. As for the building process, the player is free to place his tower anywhere he wants inside the map. It gives the user the possibility to create traps and corridors according to his taste. Here his enemies have to battle through barriers, so you need to make it as complicated as possible. The game offers various weapons, both classical (cannons, launchers) and unique ones (enormous fan, pushing opponents back).
Moreover, there are two sorts of points: gold and battle. You can earn battle points while attacking the opponent’s tower. To get more gold points, you can use mines, which are already on your map. As for units, which you send to enemies’ castles, they can be primary and specialized. Although, it is possible to upgrade each one.
The graphic is crafted. The art style is also well-defined. It seems to be made with much attention. Despite the limited number of maps, they are detailed and comfortable for use. Moreover, the soundtrack is not as annoying as it can sometimes be.
21. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3: Platinum
Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum combines the excitement of rollercoasters with the fun of great strategy sim. RCT3 Platinum combines the roller coaster theme park fun of the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 with included expansion packs Soaked! and Wild! Now enjoy more options than ever. Build your own water slide or create your own safari with real animals. Watch guest reactions to your ultimate theme park!
- Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
- See every detail in stunning 3D with fully controllable park cameras.
- Cope with changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
- Experience the latest extreme coasters and heart-pumping rides! Live Every spine tingling detail in stunning 3-D with fully controllable cameras.
- Spice up any backgrounds, rides, fireworks display and laser light shows with your own music.
- Create your own park guests and groups with the Peep Designer and experience their reactions to the rides you build! Soak them and watch their reactions! Send them on wild safari and let them pet the animals!
- Create savage encounters and thrilling safaris! Conquer 12 Wild! Scenarios and experience cool jungle and prehistoric design themes.
- Play through dozens of scenarios in three difficulty modes or build without limits in Sandbox mode.
- Create pyrotechnic wonders and laser light shows with the RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 MixMaster.
22. Tropico Reloaded
TROPICO RELOADED is the ultimate game compilation for hobby-dictators and those dreaming of their own Caribbean island. Tropico combines real-time strategy and simulation elements with a healthy dose of political intrigue and Caribbean flair to create a unique and critically acclaimed game experience.
You are the sole ruler of a remote banana republic. Fight against poverty, corruption and rebels, make your own people happy or enforce your rule through military strength. However, do not forget to set aside a few dollars for your own retirement on a swiss bank account!
TROPICO — PARADISE ISLAND
The official expansion for the original game not only brings natural disasters like tropical storms but also new tourist attractions to your island. Face the challenges of tons of new scenarios, prove yourself a worthy leader to your own people and make Tropico a paradise for wealthy visitors from overseas.
TROPICO 2 — PIRATE COVE
As a feared Pirate King, you have to keep both your buccaneers and prisoners under control and send your ships on the prowl for treasury. Apart from an entirely new setting, the official sequel to the original Tropico offers gameplay improvements, new features and scenarios.
- Includes the original Tropico, the expansion Paradise Island and Tropico 2: Pirate Cove
- Over 100 scenarios
- Random map generator for an infinite number of challenges
Parkitect is a business simulation game where you must build a successful theme park.
Build the theme park of your dreams, and keep it running! Meticulously design that newest roller coaster, place the rides where you want them to be, and construct scenic structures and objects to make the park beautiful. Let your creativity shine, and when you're finished share it with the world!Features
- Tools to build the theme park of your dreams
- A robust, piece-based roller coaster designer to let you build the greatest roller coaster you can think of
- Detailed guest behaviors. Watch them take the train to that new section of the park, or read their map to find a ride
- Build efficient transport infrastructures to keep your park stocked
- Maintain the illusion by hiding utility structures and the inner workings of the park from guests
- Extensive support for mods and custom content
24. Disciples Sacred Lands Gold
It is now the dawn of a new age. The most momentous of wars has begun in the heart of
the Sacred Lands. Four races - the Empire, the Mountain Clans, the Undead Hordes and the
Legions of the Damned - stand ready for battle as they fight for the survival and dominance
of their war-torn world, and the gods they have long believed in.
The Mighty Lords watch silently as their Disciples prepare for the daunting tasks ahead.
Each warrior must engage in a struggle of swordplay, sorcery, and uncommon courage in order
to complete their sacred quests.
The Empire fight to secure their people's future; The Mountain Clans search to regain their
rune knowledge; The Undead Hordes seek revenge for their accursed god; and The Legions of the
Damned battle to resurrect their fallen angel's soul. It is a struggle of desperation.
Every stroke of a sword, each blast of fiery magic must be endured beyond exhaustion. For once
the clouds of destruction clear, lands will have been transformed, new armies will have been
forged and the cheers of the liberated will resound throughout the land.
The day of reckoning has come...
Only one race shall claim victory. Only the chosen will survive.
*Gold Edition includes over 25 new scenarios created by the developers and improved multiplayer functionality.
*Engage in classic turn-based strategy and RPG action in a fully explorable medieval world.
*Master over 100 spectacular spells, each boasting its own dynamic animation.
Categories in common with Disciples Sacred Lands Gold: Strategy
25. Lethis - Path of Progress
Lethis – Path of Progress is an old school 2D city builder set in a Victorian Steampunk universe called Lethis. You will have to build and manage cities, provide resources for your inhabitants while making sure there are enough workers to sustain your production lines. Trade with others cities, honor the requests of the Emperor and make your citizens happy.History:
With the discovery of condensed steam as a source of energy, the world of Lethis sees an unprecedented Industrial Revolution. As a result, the Empire enters a period of urbanisation. New cities are built everywhere. This rural exodus leads to new towns in strategical places to ensure the growth of the Empire. A time of great change is also a right time for new discoveries and innovation in science. Cities are built around great monuments like gigantic zeppelin hangars and observatories.Features:
- A campaign mode containing 26 missions with 3 difficulty levels
- A sandbox mode for unlimited fun
- Over 24 different resources to manage
- More than 40 different buildings and 4 unique Monuments
- Over fifteen different characters that roam the city
- Maps that reach up to 300 per 300 box tiles
- An amazing soundtrack with over 20 different songs
26. Braveland Pirate
The Braveland trilogy concludes with the most exciting book of all, number three – welcome to Braveland Pirate strategy game! A crew of pirates led by Captain Jim embarks on a search for the Eternal Treasure. Hordes of undead, chests full of gold, devious pirate captains, and breathtaking adventures await you in the Free Islands.
- Your Hero steps on the battlefield for the first time in the series
- Travel freely between the islands on your own ship
- Random encounters with enemies in the open sea
- Heaps of rare artifacts stashed away in treasure chests
- Pirate tricks that change the course of a battle
- Three talent trees to enhance your captain
- A real pirate crew: cabin boy, daredevil, cannoneer, possessed, and many more
- Hand drawn tropical islands surrounded by a vast ocean
- Hunt for the heads of the most notorious criminals
- More than seven hours of real adventures
- Braveland Wizard
- Braveland Pirate
27. RollerCoaster Tycoon 3
RollerCoaster Tycoon® 3 (RCT3) is the classic bestselling PC strategy simulation that now brings the fun of a roller coaster park right to your iPhone or iPad!
With a new mobile-friendly UI, the creativity, depth and sophistication of the classic PC game is all here - with NO in-app purchases.
· Create your ultimate theme park in stunning 3D!
· Let your imagination run free in Sandbox mode.
· Play through all 18 scenarios from the original PC game.
· Watch your guests react to your park as you try to make them happy.
· Happy guests earn you more in-game money to build out your parks even more.
· Design your parks using 5 fun themes: Generic, Spooky, Western, Adventure and Sci-fi.
· See every spine tingling detail with fully controllable cameras.
· Grab a front seat for the ride of your life with the jaw-dropping Coaster Cam.
· Cope with challenging objectives, changing weather patterns and enjoy beautiful vistas, sunsets, moonlight, and more.
28. Future Wars
Battle it out on the proving grounds and get ready for Future Wars.
Similar to classic titles such as Advance Wars and Battle Isle, the game takes strategy gaming away from the micro-management overkill that it has become and using simple, proven rock-paper-scissors principles, reopens the genre to everyone.
With a modern 3D engine providing the graphics, a proven, easy to learn, but difficult to master set of rules surrounded by an engaging plot and challenging gameplay, the game will appeal to newcomers and hard-core gamers alike.
Also available is unlimited access and infinite possibilities to mod the game through open data structure, open scripts and an easy-to-use editor.Features
- Modern 3D graphics & proven gameplay embedded in an engaging and sometimes, humorous plot
- Infinite modding possibilities through open data structure, open scripts and editor
- Novel and unique game modes such as AI vs. AI or play-by-email
- Rock-paper-scissors principle makes Future Wars easy to learn but difficult to master
- In-game achievements allows for hours of replay to acquire top honors
Categories in common with Future Wars: Strategy
Team up Gladiators! New volunteers are incoming.
Bloodsports.TV is a co-op top-down Hero Defense game. In this spin-off set in the world of Krater, take on waves of incoming enemies and bosses in this old school, fast-paced approach to strategic co-op games. Protect the glorious Missile Silo - locked on and ready to be fired at villages for a fresh supply of volunteers.
Team up with your friends and form a murderous crew from a variety of Gladiators, each with their own unique abilities and styles. Shoot, smash, stomp, electrocute, drain and melt your enemies (and occasionally heal your allies) to become a legendary Gladiator. Achieve higher scores and climb global leaderboards with your friends to become the greatest crew of Gladiators in the world.Core Features:
- 8 Diverse Gladiators: Choose your favourite and team up with your friends to find the best strategies and survive the longest.
- 90+ Items: Customize your Gladiator to your liking with a plethora of items.
- 8 Arenas: A vicious sport of gladiators needs an arena. Bloodsports.TV features six arenas with tactics to master and beasts to slay.
- Detailed Leaderboards: Track your performance against the global rankings or compare with your friends.
- Path to Glory: Achieve your way through titles and unlocks to reach the ultimate honor - the title of Grand Master!
- Co-operative Multiplayer: Play with your friends! Bloodsports.TV supports up to five players.
- Drop-in, Drop-out: Reconnect a left session or join a group of friends as they are playing.
- Scaling Difficulty: The difficulty of the game is based on the amount of players in the session, never worry about not having enough players.
- Endless Mode: Up for a real challenge? See how far you can get in this mode of infinite carnage!
- APOCALYMPICS: For the hardcore Gladiators out there, the peak of difficulty is contained within the legendary APOCALYMPICS. Only the best will survive this beast of a challenge.
30. The Settlers: Heritage of Kings
Heritage of Kings The Settlers is a world-building strategy game with fully rendered 3D visuals and unavoidably addictive gameplay. Players can dive into a detailed medieval world offering a unique mix of RTS and simulation gameplay. A fully functioning community can be created, new advancements can be discovered, and enemy forces will be repelled!
- 20 medieval missions challenge players to create their own realm by conquering seven fantastic kingdoms and retrieving the Orb of Power.
- Dynamic weather and seasons have a direct impact on gameplay.
- Manage more than 70 types of intelligent inhabitants.
- An exciting combat system with upgradeable RPG elements, including enhanced abilities, weapons, and technologies.
Categories in common with The Settlers: Heritage of Kings: Strategy
31. Animal Super Squad
No matter who you are you might as well ask your mom for an advance allowance cause you’ll want to buy Animal Super Squad by the time you’ve finished reading this.
- Play as a chicken. Or a sloth. Or even a freaking blowfish
- Choose a ridiculous vehicle - like a toilet on wheels or like a flying propeller attached to your butt
- Get to the other side of the level to win, you know how this works, you’ve played games before I don’t need to explain this you’re on the internet, jeez
- Unlock stuff yourself instead of just getting it handed to you by the government, like a useful tinfoil hat or a dead octopus on your head
- Don’t cake your pants
- A custom level editor gives endless replayability by letting you make your own levels, and also play other people’s levels, you know how level editors work too, just
- stop reading this and buy the damn game
- Very cool physics-based gameplay that is 100% accurate in any situation, I don’t really know how physics works though i wasn’t paying attention in school
Basically you’re far better off playing this game than whatever else you’re doing with your time and your mom’s money, which is probably buying economy glue in bulk.
But seriously, don’t eat anything with chemical solvents in it, it messes with your mind,
We’ve poured our hearts, souls and butts and money actually all our savings (yes our glue savings) into this game so we really hope you’ll enjoy it. Sometimes the work hours get long, but that’s no excuse to start eating glue seriously - that stuff will mess you up
you can play.. you choose your chicken, then you choose like a plane or a hover tank or whatever you want to ride, then you put on a goofy hat and you hit the gas buddy
then you try to get to the end of the level to unlock the next level and you also get maybe a new vehicle or at the least a new hat for your head to show your mom
ok that’s it that’s pretty much the whole game. im gonna go eat some gl
32. The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition
In Settlers: Rise of an Empire Gold Edition, the player creates their own empire of bustling cities in a captivating medieval world. However, threats are always looming so you must be prepared to defend your mighty kingdom.
Powered by RenderWare, everything is visible, highly detailed, and real. Each character has his own life, which can always be observed by the player. The game offers you a deep but always comprehensible economy system with various recourses and goods which are produced and gathered by the different professions. The ultimate goal of the game is to expand your empire to become a legendary King.
Bring out the best in every Settler, build up a prosperous economy, fulfill every need of your citizens, and protect your people from any danger!
Includes the Eastern Realm Expansion pack!
- Create big, bustling medieval cities: Plot your expansion, manage your resources wisely, and provide for your people. Settlers: Rise of an Empire offers an easy to pick-up gameplay that allows everybody from newbies to strategy experts to enjoy the game.
- Protect your citizens and your empire: Build up armies, vehicles, and walls to protect your empire. Everything depends on your economy: Is your empire wealthy enough to supply a powerful defense force?
- Exciting multiplayer experience: Work together with one friend and play against another team: Will your division of labor be efficient enough to beat your opponent?
- A full living, detailed atmosphere: The RenderWare engine creates an extremely detailed universe with numerous plants, animals and other details which will attract the player.
- Four climatic zones: The four climatic zones and the four seasons have full impact on recourse management and gameplay.
- Natural interaction of Settlers: All Settlers have their own daily life and they interact naturally with each other.
- The Settlers series has already sold over 6 Million units worldwide!
Eastern Realm Expansion Pack Features
- Exciting new landscapes: New 8 map campaign based on the Indian environment offers a beautiful and detailed world.
- Enhanced challenges: New Monsoon Rain season allows players to test their skill as they survive in harsh weather conditions.
- Immersive gameplay: Automated monthly transactions and new well system now allow the player to have more control than ever over his empire.
- New Characters: Geologists assist the player in order to create a thriving empire.
Categories in common with The Settlers: Rise Of An Empire Gold Edition: Strategy
33. Oriental Empires
Step into the world of the ancient Orient. Control a city or tribe from the dawn of Chinese history, and turn it into a great empire. Develop your land, create great cities, raise huge armies and fight epic wars. Advance your technology, culture and religion to create one of mankind’s great civilizations. All the action takes place on one spectacular game map that brings to life the mountains, forests, plains and deserts of China. Zoom in close to review your troops and see your peasants toiling, or zoom out for a strategic overview. Plan your battles, end your turn, and then watch as your armies obey your orders, with hundreds of soldiers battling right on the game map.
- Start out as a single nation or tribe, starting from humble beginnings with a single settlement and expand your empire and develop your culture with the aim of becoming the universally recognized Son of Heaven and ruler of the world.
- Persuade the other factions to recognize you as such by either military force, or by diplomatic persuasion.
- Play as one of 16 different factions each with their own special bonuses or penalties.
- Vast beautifully rendered map featuring an attractive and authentic depiction of the landscape of China and Mongolia.
- Large scale battles with hundreds or thousands of soldiers, depicted in detail right on the game map. Watch skilled armies and reinforcements go to battle, according to the battle orders and formations set by the player.
- Fully animated 3D models, with variations in face and clothing for each model, including infantry, cavalry, chariot and artillery units, as well as naval forces.
- Long seamless zoom range lets you step right into the game world or zoom out for a strategic overview.
- Develop your settlements by constructing buildings and developing the landscape around them, build markets and ports to enable trade by land and water.
- Elaborate research tree including technology as well as cultural, philosophical and religious developments.
- Many other elements will determine the outcome of you quest for dominance such as Leaders, Sieges, Unrest and Rebellion, and Authority and Culture ratings.
- As Emperor, set edicts, laws and decrees to balance power and move into a glorious new Era, with new technologies and military units that change the game!
34. Ultimate General: Civil War
Ultimate General: Civil War is a tactical war-game. Experience the bloodiest period of U.S. history - the American Civil War of 1861-1865.
Full campaign: Fight in the American Civil War campaign and participate in 50+ battles from small engagements to massive battles that can last several days over hundreds of square miles of terrain. Campaign fully depends on player actions and battle results. Historical battles can also be played separately.
The game includes the following battles in the campaign:
- Battle of Aquia Creek
- Battle of Philippi
- 1st Battle of Bull Run
- Battle of Shiloh
- Battle of Gaines' Mill
- Battle of Malvern Hill
- 2nd Battle of Bull Run
- Battle of Antietam
- Battle of Fredericksburg
- Battle of Stones River
- Battle of Chancellorsville
- Battle of Gettysburg
- Battle of Chickamauga
- Battle of Cold Harbor
- Battle of Richmond
- Battle of Washington
- + 48 smaller scale battles
Army management: You are the general. You have full control over the army composition. Based on your successes and reputation you might get access to more corps, divisions and brigades. Keep your soldiers alive and they will learn to fight better, turning from green rookies to crack veterans. Lose a lot of your soldiers and you might not have enough reinforcements to deliver victories. Your reputation will suffer, army morale will drop and you will be forced to resign.
Innovative command system: You decide which level of control you want. Command every unit individually or just give them a main goal with one button click and watch if they can take that hill. Army divisions commanders can make decisions on their own and help you control the largest army. Draw a defensive line and allocated brigades will defend it like lions. Or design a deep flanking maneuver by just drawing an arrow and send the whole army to the enemy flank or the rear. Your generals will try to fulfill your orders, although "no plan survives contact with the enemy".
Officer progression: Historical unit commanders progress and become better fighters together with the player. The Officers rank up based on their units’ performance, but its war and they can be wounded or even get killed in action. New ranks open new possibilities and allow officers to lead bigger units without efficiency loss. Winning battles also opens new possibilities for you as a general, increasing skills such as reconnaissance or political influence.
Historical weapons: There is huge variety of Civil War weaponry from mass produced Enfield pattern rifles to rare Whitworths. Historical availability has also been implemented. Certain weapons can only be captured by raiding supplies or taken from the enemy on the battlefield.
Enhanced unit control: Detach skirmishers to send them to scout those hills ahead. Or merge several brigades into one bigger division if it’s needed. Dismount the cavalry to become less visible to the enemy or mount for fast flanking charges and supply raids. Supplies are extremely important and you have to plan and defend the provisions otherwise the battle might end for you early.
Advanced Artificial Intelligence: You will face a strong enemy. AI will flank you, will hit your weak spots and undefended high ground, will chase and cut your supplies and will try to destroy unguarded artillery batteries. AI will use terrain and will take cover and retreat if overwhelmed.
Terrain matters: Trenches, lines, fences, houses, fields – everything can help to achieve victory, if you know how to use it. Hills will allow you to see enemy units earlier. Rivers and bridges can become natural obstacles that will help you to defend. Forests can help you hide your movements and flank the enemy.
Beautiful maps: We believe that modern technology allows hardcore war-games to finally stop being brown on green hexes. Hardcore, deep war games can be beautiful. In our game, every historical battle landscape is accurately hand-drawn, utilizing data from satellite and historical maps. The topography plays immense strategic role and helps to understand how battles were fought and to learn history.
CaesarIA is inspired by an old-school economic strategy game, Caesar III which is a masterpiece among the games of this genre in our opinion. There are different economic strategy games and they can be broken down to subtypes but from our viewpoint Caesar encompasses planning, constructing, diplomacy and military campaigns.
Economy and Trade
Miniature model of an economy leaves the ruler no room for mistakes, under his leadership there are extractive industry (mines, sawmills, outcrop mines and farms) and production (factories, armories, wineries and brandy kitchens). And if some resource is scarce or not available, then trade with the neighbors can be a solution for the difficult situation. Mini-economy is complicated and takes into account a variety of facts: taxes, import/export, population of the town, healthcare, unemployment. In order to stay in the black it is necessary to develop houses with high income level but that can lead to a rise in unemployment which consequently results in big problems such as an embezzlement of municipal purse.
Construction is defined by the needs of the town, healthcare, procurement, buildings security provision. The main idea of construction is bringing workers to the area, there actors entertain the public, engineer provides service for shabby houses, vigils fight criminals. Moreover, city folk prefer to occupy quiet picturesque location such as gardens farther from dirty barns and noisy barracks.
The emperor will not leave the town alone, Caesar himself will demand goods for his personal use, sometimes in huge amounts and with bad timing. If the player has enough nerve he/she can just turn a blind eye to Caesar which unfortunately results in game over. Therefore, it is important to stay friends with Caesar and send him presents such as modest donations or exotic animals. Towns in the neighborhood will also take part in common trade network of the Empire and compete in the deals with the town.
Romans were superstitions people and created the whole hierarchy of gods. 5 gods are in the game:
- Earth goddess, Ceres, when worshiped in the right way doubles the yield capacity.
- Restive Neptune can help the merchants have a successful voyage.
- Sly Mercurius can fill all barns and storage houses up to the roof.
- Spirit of Mars protects the town from foes brave enough to attack the town.
- Venus can brighten up the mood of city folk for a long time.
Attitude of the City Folk
The attitude of the city folk to you will be very important, if the reputation of the ruler is bad it can start the emigration, then criminal rate increases - riots, fires and many other problems occur. Therefore, it is necessary to take care of the people and analyse current deficiency. Healthcare is provided by hospitals and bath houses. Entertainment is fence play and chariot-riding. Food comes from farms and the sea. Religion and security are at control of the regular army.
The city has to be protected from invasions of barbarians, the creation of bastille lies ahead, soldiers and barracks can be situated there as well as recruit depot. However, this is a way to recruit only varmint velites and reckless equites. Roman army is its legionnaires and they are heavily armored with helmets and shields that means a demand for ore and iron which are not so easy to excavate. But even if you have 2 cohorts of legionnaires nobody is free of fear therefore there is a need in a military academy where soldiers can have additional training in survival and ethics.
+ Upload of the map from the original Caesar III game;
+ Construction\demolition of buildings and edifices;
+ Migration of population;
+ Farming and product distribution;
+ Entertainment, healthcare, religion, education;
+ Empire trade network with computer towns;
+ Extraction of raw materials and manufacturing;
+ Prefects, engineers, apprentices, soldiers, etc.;
+ Dynamic town modeling;
+ Changing the level of the houses according to the environment;
+ Healthcare and water facilities;
+ Military buildings.
- Real-life financial system (salary, goods purchase, hiring);
- Specialization of city folk, setting up personal relations and families;
- Class system in the town (slaves, plebs, clients and patricians);
- Various climate conditions;
- Map editor;
- Computer towns and empires modeling;
- Network play.
36. Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Children of the Nile™ is a unique gem of a city-building game, unparalleled in both grandeur and attention to detail.
As Pharaoh you will guide your people through thousands of years of history: from simple hunter-gatherers to the creation of an immortal civilization. Guide your people well and you will build breathtaking pyramids, explore the ancient world and wage war against your enemies.
Every inhabitant of your city is a fully developed, living person – part of an individual family and household with wants and needs. From priests to entertainers, scribes to laborers, even the royal family… everyone will need to eat and that’s just the beginning. Every block of stone that is hauled to your pyramid will be pulled by people who pray to the gods in temples of your choosing. Under your supervision, local economies will thrive as goods from reed baskets to gold jewelry will be created, purchased and enjoyed by the inhabitants of your city.
To achieve immortality a Pharaoh must look outside his city’s borders and make an impact on the world. Explore and open trade with foreign neighbors and you will have reason to build commemorative wonders that will tell the tale of your dynasty for all time. As your prestige rises so too will your ability to draw more people to your ambitious endeavors and build cities that are truly epic.
How will your dynasty be remembered?
37. Eiyu*Senki – The World Conquest
StorySet in a world run by powerful nations where heroes battle one another for control, Britannia wishes to unite the world through peace, while the European Union has taken an aggressive stance. The seafaring nation of Vinland thrives on pillaging and plundering, while far to the East, the island country of Zipang is faced with civil war. In the midst of all this Himiko, a ruler in Zipang, seeks to unite the world for the sake of peace. Her ambitions are high but so far she has only seen defeat. One day, while retreating from battle, a mysterious hero falls from the sky and joins Himiko’s cause. The two now set their sights on the war burning around them.Overview
- Engaging tactical battle gameplay
- Over 70 unique characters to recruit
- Hundreds of side-quests to unlock new items, skills and rare characters
- Over 30 hours of story to explore
- Beautiful artwork from Oyari Ashito (Littlewitch Romanesque)
- Fully voiced in Japanese by a stellar cast
The leveling system is unique among RPGs, with two ways to level-up your characters: their troops, and their relationship with you. You can purchase more troops for your teammates every turn, increasing their damage output and combat ability. You can also complete side quests to unlock new combat skills and abilities. The game has over 30 hours of gameplay and story, but if you are a completionist then it will take 40 to 50 hours to experience all the characters and side stories.
38. Cossacks II Anthology
Cossacks II Anthology includes Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars and its stand-alone expansion pack Cossacks II: Battle for Europe.
Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars:
In Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars, lead your 19th century army to glory in this much-anticipated sequel to the internationally acclaimed Cossacks: European Wars. Whether fighting as Napoleon's highly disciplined "Grande Armée", the tenacious Russians and their Cossack horseback warriors, the Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians, the challenges will be daunting as you master weapons and tactics during a time that redefined modern warfare.
- Massive Historical Battles - Fight through battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in varied types of terrain and weather.
- Varied Game Play - Enjoy the strategic campaign for the dominance of Europe, follow in the footsteps of emperors and generals in history-inspired battles, or duke it out in open-ended skirmishes.
- There's More To Winning Than Combat - Learn to weaken your enemies economically before the first musket volley is fired. Forge treaties, devise treacheries, or simply buy your opponents' loyalties.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Only well-led, well-provisioned troops live long enough to grow in experience and become valuable battlefield assets.
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe:
Let the battle begin! The Cossacks II: Battle for Europe add-on continues the renowned Cossacks II: Napoleonic Wars game. It depicts the rather short historic period of the Napoleonic wars. The Napoleon wars changed Europe forever, leading to the formation of empires and putting an end to almost one thousand years of constant strife between small states. The game provides mass-scale battles between thousands-strong armies of the nations involved in conflicts during this period. The theatres of operation introduce France, Britain, Austria, Russia, Prussia, Egypt, and three nations not represented in the original game – Spain, the Grand Duchy of Warsaw (Poland), and the Confederation of the Rhine.
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe reconstructs in detail the soldiers' uniforms weapons and architecture of each nation. Each nation's army has its unique units and possibilities. The game includes over 180 units 190 buildings and 1200 flora and fauna elements. When developing the combat system the peculiarities of early 19th century warring were taken into account as was the value of formations provisions and troop morale. Tactical tricks utilized by military commanders of the time are fully reflected in the game. An "honest" system of bullet and cannonball ballistics based on physics is an innovative addition to the Cossacks engine. Other engine features include 3-dimensional landscaping which creates realistic-looking scenery and towns and impacts combat tactics. For example the firing range of a subdivision of soldiers or a cannon positioned at the top of a hill is greater than the firing range of a unitstationed on flat terrain.
- Control the French, Russians, Austrians, Britons, Prussians, or Egyptians -- master new weapons and tactics during a time that redefined the meaning of modern warfare.
- Fight through historically inspired battles of the 19th century, with massive armies colliding in different types of terrain and weather.
- Battles on real historical scale with tens of thausands of units on one map.
- Realistic Troop Morale System - Well-fed troops live longer and grow in experience to become valuable battlefield assets, while fierce and overwhelming opponents, or marching long distances will cause morale to drop.
- Enhanced diplomacy tools help you create treaties that give you the advantages.
Categories in common with Cossacks II Anthology: Strategy
39. Regalia: Of Men and Monarchs
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs is an RPG full of challenging combat and exciting adventures. Create your party of distinct individuals and get to work! There's a lot to be done if you are to rebuild your kingdom.
Enjoy the beautiful hand-drawn graphics, lose yourself in the original orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (of Furi and the Endless series fame), and go adventuring in the untamed regions of the land of Ascalia!
Your story begins in somewhat unexpected circumstances. Who would have thought that after your father passed away you would inherit… a wondrous kingdom far, far away? Unfortunately as soon as you arrive in Ascalia you find out the kingdom is drowning in terrible debt. Now, through some good old fashioned adventuring, you have to return your family seat to its former glory, help out your new subjects, and repay the kingdom’s massive debt!
Regalia: Of Men And Monarchs is a brand new RPG and a Kickstarter success. It was funded by gamers who, just like us, believe that we need to have more good tactical role-playing games. In the end, it was made to be everything we ourselves want from an honest RPG game.
So, will you defeat all the rats, bandits, monsters, and debt collectors? Or will your ruined kingdom fall into an even worse ruin? If you don’t succeed it will be the world’s first ruined ruin. And that’s just the worst.
- Robust turn-based battles with varied objectives and lots of viable strategies
- 6 various regions to explore, each filled with battles, adventures, bosses and more!
- More than 20 unique characters to meet, recruit or befriend. Foster relationships and create the ultimate team of misfits!
- All you need to be a successful king: town management, diplomacy, expeditions
- A light-hearted story with tons of humour and a fair amount of epicness
- Over 30 hours of gameplay
- Huge replayability factor: you won’t discover all the content in just one playthrough
- Craft new, powerful weapons
- Beautiful graphics with hand-drawn 2D backgrounds
- Orchestral soundtrack composed by Game Audio Factory (Endless Legend, Endless Space, Furi)
- Professional English voice acting
- Samurai dwarves!
I’d really love to draw your attention to Polish Regalia, Final Fantasy Tactics with Persona-esque social links system and humourous storytelling like in the Disgaea series.
The game already looks remarkably polished, featuring tons of great looking art and an already very deep battle system.
The Vertical Slice
If you’re a fan of tactical RPGs, this is definitely something to put on your list.
40. Guardians of Graxia
Guardians of Graxia takes on the form of a card-based board game set in a floating island environment high in the sky of the Graxia world. Releasing with four powerful Guardians that will guide your armies into battle, charge onto the battlefield by laying out your forces strategically. Gameplay advances in turns by selecting new unit and spell cards to place and move on the tiled map surface. Win by completing any of the numerous skirmishes, or by defeating Draknal Trueblood in the game's initial campaign!
The floating continents are filled with the cities and dens of dozens of magical races, including Dragons, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, and many others. Guardians are the only ones able to create magical portals which are the sole means to cross from one drifting continent to another. The various creatures are constantly at war with each other through using their Guardians and armies via the portals. Use these portals to transport your armies and conquer the land found on the other side!
- Combines the best of a card game and board game in a PC format.
- Dynamic gameplay using cards and map tiles in a floating continent environment.
- Single-player skirmish and campaign modes available.
- Highly replayable with over 240 Unit and Spell Cards.
- Game card creatures include: Dragon, Dwarves, Elves, Goblins, Humans, Orcs, Skeletons, Wisps, Wraiths and many more!
- Guardians are represented in the game as primary player units that command your armies into battle!
- Built to be expanded with additional map packs and other content updates.
Categories in common with Guardians of Graxia: Strategy
41. Constructor Plus
Constructor Plus is the latest in the critically acclaimed series of Constructor games that have captivated gamers for over twenty years. Building on a remarkable legacy with a host of exciting new features and a stunning visual makeover, Constructor Plus proudly takes this building behemoth of a game to even greater heights.
Constructor Plus is the definitive building simulation for the modern day tycoon. With over 147 beautifully designed buildings to choose from (93 more than previous versions), a whopping 65 pre-built city scenarios with different gameplay objectives, brain-testing story mode missions and even the chance to develop out in the countryside or as far away as the moon, this is a huge and innovative playing landscape that stretches the imagination. Throw in a new and greatly improved classic mode for the traditionalist and an updated intuitive set up process and you’ll be building the town of your dreams in no time at all.
It’s your world… now make it work for you!
Start the game as a humble property developer with nothing and work up to being a big time property tycoon where what you build you earn from. Money and good management talks in the building game. Whether you choose to play by the book or delve into dodgy dealings is down to you, either way the more you have the more others want to take it from you. Wit, wealth and wisdom go a long way in a game where growing a thick skin is just as important as growing your empire!
Use your entrepreneurial skills to turn simple wooden shacks into grand mansions, swanky casinos and towering skyscrapers with all the wealth that comes with it. With so many buildings to choose from you can make your town truly unique and highly desirable – great for attracting tenants and encouraging business. Populating the city with grand commissions and breathtakingly beautiful monuments is a shrewd move - The local townsfolk will appreciate the breath of fresh air and generously donate pocket change and lunch money to your “cause.’
Your town is your profit and you’ll want to keep it that way - by whatever unscrupulous means necessary. With cheating landlords and bad tenants to laid-back hippies and angry thugs there’s a lot to deal with. You might want to call in the mob and all the undesirable characters that come with them to thwart enemies intent on running you out of town and taking your hard earned away from you. Giant mutant cockroaches and local hit men can prove useful allies!
You still have a responsible job to do and, depending on the goals you have chosen (or have been assigned!) you will need to ensure that your city is up to scratch. At the end of the day if you’re running your town into the ground the Housing Authority are going to step in and give you the boot.
Constructor Plus – Where growing a thick skin is as important as growing your empire!
42. 101 Ways to Die
In this puzzle-platformer you'll play assistant to mad scientist Professor Splattunfuder - a scientist, inventor and weapons manufacturer of questionable sanity. Nearing the end of his career, he devoted himself to a terrible "recipe book" focused on the death and destruction of his enemies, preferably using the most stylish methods possible. An unfortunate laboratory accident resulted in the destruction of the first draft - now it's down to you to assist him piece the fragments back together. The evil Professor has grown vats full of helpless creatures known as Splatts that he is using to aid him in a range of awful experiments - which is where you come in. Using all your murderous creativity, a generous helping of weaponry, a passing knowledge of physics and a large dose of violence to the poor helpless Splatts, you'll help the Professor rewrite his classic book of recipes, titled... 101 Ways To Die!
Create and command your own customisable squads of fighting robots in this turn-based, arena tactics game.
StrategiseBuild your own squads from a variety of units, including Grabbers, Flippers, Mortars and more. Each one has its own strengths, weaknesses and synergies with other units.Take on EveryoneBuilt for multiplayer, there's an ever-changing roster of maps available across both deathmatch and control game modes. Take your squads and strategies online and pit them against other commanders in a bid to climb your way up through bronze, silver and gold leagues. Can you make it to the top?Career ModeThe single-player career mode puts you in the role of player-manager, building and battling with your team across season-long leagues. Build your team from the ground up: buy and sell units, mod their stats, and grab sponsorships as you strive to take your team from chumps to champs.Daily ChallengesA new challenge awaits you every day! Battle against the AI on random maps with pre-made squads, competing for the top score on the daily leaderboards.CustomiseChange your appearance as often as you change your tactics: make your commander and arena your own and pick from an ever-expanding collection of interactive items. With hundreds of possible combinations, you can be sure you'll stand out from the crowd.
Kim is an open world RPG set in colonial India. Play as Rudyard Kipling's ragamuffin hero, Kim, and roam hand-painted towns and procedurally generated countryside. Learn to survive by fair means or foul, meet characters from history and literature, travel to exotic lands and discover their secrets. Your aim is to live Kim's youth as best you can, it will not last forever but if at first you don't succeed, you may retell this classic adventure as often as you wish.
- History: 1880s India brought to life in an ever-changing open world
- Literature: Rudyard Kipling’s dialogue in ‘choose your own adventure’ conversations
- Survival: Manage Kim's health and happiness by collecting food and items
- Action: Simple but satisfying stealth and combat in pause-able real time
- Music: Original soundtrack from acclaimed composer Murugan Thiruchelvam
45. OH! RPG!
Deep enough for the veteran roleplayer... Humorous enough for the casual gamer!
OH! RPG! is a quirky, innovative and colorful adventure by RosePortal Games (of Epic Quest and Whisper of a Rose fame) and released on Steam by RPG veteran Aldorlea Games.
The game consists of 8 chapters, each with a different atmosphere, gameplay and protagonist, all contributing to an exciting and fresh experience.
Mixing elements of parody and great use of interaction with an enthralling storyline, this game is a quality blend of pure RPG goodness - but with an unique twist!
Heroes always win. But what happens to those who don't?
The world is coming to an end and the heroes return home after their ludicrous failure, to be with loved ones for whatever's left.
Except this time you're not going to play them. Who wants to play failures anyway?
In OH! RPG!, traditional roles are reversed. You play the NPCs and help the heroes along the way.
- See the story from another perspective and embark with a new protagonist in each of the 8 chapters
- Travel from front to back, from awe-inspiring castles to your remote peasant village, from enemies super strong and big, to end up proudly defeating... pathetic slimes?
- Enjoy a collection of unique protagonists such as an upbeat Jester, a quickwitted Goblin or even the Hero's own family, as you interact with them in an innovative way
- Visit 8 chapters, all with a different style and optional content to discover!
- Unique battles using the special skill "Hero Calls": Harold, Therese, Marsha and Lucius are never in battle, but you can call them and wait until they arrive, and they will perform one powerful move - this is different for each battle depending on where they are in the story
- End-level ratings based on performance
- Stage selection to replay levels and improve your ratings in each
- Global User Rank based on overall end-level results - unlock goodies with higher scores!
- Collect material to upgrade the power/efficiency of your weapons, armor and potions
- Unlock skills of RPG Maker History like Call Ralph!, Mapping Tool or Summon Don Miguel
- FREE license original resources for everyone who purchases the game to use - includes 4 side-view monsters, some side-view battlers, tileset, charsets, and even the airship above!*
- Steam Achievements & Steam Trading Cards!
- Mouse, keyboard and gamepad/controller fully supported, with non-invasive full screen or windowed mode and higher resolution graphics
*Find your free resource pack here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Resources
Meet our Heroes!
A simple farm boy with big dreams of seeing the world. Always level headed and one to help another in need. Tries to be friends with everyone he comes in contact with. Expert cow milker!
A tough princess who trained herself as a knight so she could one day leave the castle walls. She's never afraid to use her title to get her way. Often impatient and comes off as cold when talking to others. Expert at judging people.
A mysterious girl with an even more mysterious past. Her lighthearted and mischievous behavior has landed her into hot water countless times. Always looking for a way to be important to the people around her. Expert at playing tricks on others.
Often described as stiff as a book's spine yet somewhat sarcastic. Even though he is a priest, he questions everything within the teachings. Always willing to help those in need but is never looking for thanks. Expert at disapproving books.
TIP: When playing on Windows XP and experiencing issues, please launch the game manually at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\OH! RPG!\Game.exe
46. Deadly Hunter VR
Take the role of a Deadly Hunter in this first person defense game!
The Orcs invaded our homeland but we defeated them. However, there are still small bands of Orcs lingering in a number of our strongholds. As a renowned hunter, your task is to eliminate the remaining Orc troops and to liberate all strongholds.Amazing Immersive Experience
- Battling monsters is brutal. As their archenemy, you must fight their axes and spears.
- Use your body to dodge about and find ways to blow the enemy’s head off, or you’re next to fall!
- Over four (4) hours’ worth of glorious gaming experience with over 20 scenes and exciting challenges!
- Monster variety like no other: Find over 10 kinds including Berserker, DarkSpear, Shieldon, SmokeLord, and Ladybug and find the best ways to annihilate them!
- Exciting future content for all types of players: The Escort Mode and Multiplayer Mode are coming soon.
- Traps are hunters’ best buddies!
- Unlock 10 unique traps including the steel trap, the venom swamp, and the archer tower.
- Each Orc has a specific weakness – find out and choose a trap wisely!
- There are over 100 trap upgrade combinations! If one isn’t powerful enough, satisfy your desire and upgrade your traps.
- After sharpening your Orc-slaying skills at the regular levels, step up and try the Elite and Endless Challenges. Conquer the most ferocious monsters and add them to your loot!
- Let the world know you’re the best hunter! Enter the global rankings after clearing a stage and start your own legend.
47. Cossacks Anthology
The Cossacks series are a bestseller of the real-time strategy game genre that sold over 4 million copies worldwide. Winners of the PC Zone - Award for Excellence, and they are an unquestionable gem in the genre. This pack includes the original Cossacks and its two expansions in which the developers really took the feedback from the fans into consideration, and through that they managed to improve the game even further. The result is an almost perfect, and quite realistic, strategy game in which you can write your own version of post-Renaissance European history.
What makes Cossacks shine among other RTS games is its depth and lasting appeal. With 20 unique nations (each with its own set of perks), 200 missions, sophisticated economic and political systems, and a polished multiplayer mode, it offers countless hours of top-notch strategy gaming. There are only a few games like it and none of them match the perfect balance between realism and simplicity that made the Cossacks series so great.Cossacks Anthology includes: Cossacks: European Wars, Cossacks: The Art of War, and Cossacks: Back to War. Historically accurate campaigns and realistically recreated battles where you can manage up to 8,000 units on the field at once. Includes features such as: mission editor, random map generator, and various multiplayer modes.
Categories in common with Cossacks Anthology: Strategy
48. Toy Soldiers: War Chest
Toy Soldiers: War Chest! This fast-paced genre-bending mix of strategy defense and action gameplay brings four unique toy factions . Lead from the strategic level, placing and upgrading turrets, or take direct command of your units and heroes to deliver
Citystate is a city-builder and a political sandbox in which you plan, build and rule a micro nation from scratch. A simulator made to challenge your political views and your governing skills no matter where you are on the political spectrum.
Every decision has multiple impacts on multiple time scales, your State will progressively change according to your choices and skills. In Citystate there is no rule, no limit, no mandatory first steps, no tech tree, not any boundary to the core gameplay. Only the most pragmatic but complex economic simulator to experiment with and in complete freedom.
A highly realistic economy:
- Supply and demand mechanisms.
- Balance of trade, resource exploitation, imports/exports.
- Stock market and bonds.
- Social classes, simulated demographics.
A politicized governing system:
- 40 political issues, 160 options to choose from.
- Border control and immigration.
- 25 forms of government, from communist dictatorship to libertarian anarchy.
- Violent riots, slums and urban decay.
Essential city building features:
- Realistic urban growth patterns.
- Land value based dynamics.
- 80+ types of buildings and 4 unlockable Arcologies.
A fully customizable map:
- A map creator at start.
- 6 biomes.
- 4 mineable ressources.
50. Community Inc
As a new Manager, build a happy community and trade with other races... for profit. Yes, that's right, we need their happiness so we can power up our portals. The Lings, your workers, will obey you and help you with your village. But beware, they can cause a lot of problems too. If this is not enough, there are other creatures that will try to do the same, they can trade, fight or help you. Oh, don't forget about the weather and some unexpected events.
Build your own village with many types of buildings, you need to decide what kind of objects, items or workbench you want inside. There are more than 150 items to craft. Every item and object has a reason. For example, craft a Wood Cabinet and put it inside the houses to increase your storage space. Roads can make them walk faster... and more.
The Lings works for you. You need to provide basic salary, food, clothes and a "healthy" environment. It's up to you to decide how they work and where. Beware, they can start conflicts with each other and even set your village on fire. Watch them talk and keep your eyes open for their stats. Each one has unique traits and also attributes that you can control.
Sandbox maps with random generated nature based on your initial profile. Custom maps that you can build yourself. Talk, trade or fight with other races. Collect treasures and sell it or use it on your community. Random events that can turn your whole village into a nightmare from day to night. See how weather impacts your food and workers.
Rain and snow will change not only the visuals, but how you will handle your village. Craft better clothes or they can get sick. Craft better weapons and armors to face evil creatures or random thieves. Accept contracts and make enough Surplus (our currency) to make your community bigger. And, if everything goes wrong (or bad for you), you can just sell the village!
WELCOME TO COMMUNITY INC!