The best games like AdVenture Capitalist are:
- arrow_rightPlants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
- arrow_rightUntitled Goose Game
- arrow_rightPajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
- arrow_right中国式家长 / Chinese Parents
- arrow_rightSuper Motherload
- arrow_rightCube World
- arrow_rightARCADE GAME SERIES: GALAGA
- arrow_rightYuppie Psycho
99 Best Games Like AdVenture Capitalist:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (80)
- Xbox One (5)
- PlayStation 4 (10)
- iOS (49)
- Android (30)
- macOS (30)
- Linux (11)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (3)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (4)
- PlayStation 3 (4)
- PlayStation (1)
- PS Vita (3)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (3)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- NES (4)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (4)
- Atari ST (2)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Web (1)
1. Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition
This is a casual tower defense game from the PopCap Games studio. The main characters are homeowners who, with the help of plants, protect their garden from the invasion of zombies. The game was ported to all kinds of consoles, including mobile platforms.
In Plants vs. Zombies player places on the playing field of tower-plants, which automatically bombard attacking zombies. The main goal is not to let the undead get to the house. The towers are distinguished by their effectiveness against a certain type of enemies and the attack modes.
The game has several modes: in addition to the usual singleplayer campaign, Adventure Mode is available where a player can earn currency for in-game upgrades. The battle layout also changes throughout the game: it starts on a simple backyard and advances into more complicated night levels and etc.
The game has a lot of references to the works of popular culture: for example, inscriptions on tombstones are taken from Monty Python's "Dead Parrot sketch".
Categories in common with Plants vs. Zombies GOTY Edition: Strategy
2. Untitled Goose Game
It's a lovely day in the village, and you are a horrible goose.
Untitled Goose Game is a slapstick-stealth-sandbox, where you are a goose let loose on an unsuspecting village. Make your way around town, from peoples' back gardens to the high street shops to the village
green, setting up pranks, stealing hats, honking a lot, and generally ruining everyone’s day.
- A horrible goose (that's you)
- A town full of people just trying to get on with their day
(you hate them)
- A dedicated honk button (!!!)
3. Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside
Sam is an ordinary kid who, with the help of his red cape, turns into "superhero" Pajama Sam. In No Need to Hide When It’s Dark Outside, Pajama Sam journeys into the land of darkness (his closet) to face his fears. Help Pajama Sam figure out who or what is behind the darkness and realize that there is no need to hide when it’s dark outside!
Think, listen, explore--fun learning encourages critical thinking, fosters listening and memory skills, and reinforces good social skills.
Cartoon-quality learning adventure where you choose where the characters go.
Explore exciting locations and collect information to complete the adventure.
The adventure changes each time you play!
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
4. 中国式家长 / Chinese Parents
<h3>Follow Us</h3><p>Want to know more about the latest info？Follow Coconut Island Games now!</p><ul><li><strong>Facebook</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Twitter</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Youtube</strong><br/></li><li><strong>Discord</strong></li></ul><br/><h3>About the Game</h3><br/><br/>In this casual yet realistic life sim with a Chinese authenticity, you step into the shoes of an average kid from the first day of life towards the end of your high school days. <br/><br/>Study hard, have fun, make friends and face the “Gaokao”, one of the most critical examinations in your life. And perhaps this experience might also give you a special perspective to explore your relationships as a parent and as a child.<br/><br/><br/><h3>A unique slice of life simulator</h3>You are a child born in an ordinary Chinese family. Prior to Gaokao, one of the most critical examinations, you have 18 years to enjoy your life and make choices to be yourself.<h3>Be a Chinese kid</h3>As a girl or a boy, different experiences from heartfully weaved stories and distinctive characters awaits you.<h3>Use “Fragments” to improve yourself</h3>Raise your stats with Fragment mini-game. Higher stats improve your character through learning new skills.<h3>Tiger Parent, or not?</h3>Scheduling every detail, either ensure a happy and stress-free life, or force the kid to study as hard as possible? It’s all up to you.<h3>Live the life as a Chinese child with various mini-games</h3>Expect a life full of challenges. Do you have what it takes to defeat your annoying and cocky neighbors in the Face Duel? Or can you maintain your cool while trying everything to grasp the Red Pocket against your relatives in a courtesy manner?<h3>Multiple friends to date with</h3>You are not alone, after all you need a social life. Choose and date with 14 friends in total with various interaction in order to know them better. Who knows what post-graduation fairy tales will happen to these childhood sweethearts?<h3>Over 100 career endings</h3>Persuade your dream career, and choose your own life. Will you settle to be an average nobody, or only after reaching the top of everything will your ambition be properly answered?<h3>Your family journeys on, from generation to generation</h3>Your child in the next game will benefit from your achievements in the previous generation. Don’t forget to check back your roots to find courage and wits for the future.
5. Super Motherload
Set on Mars in an alternate Cold-War era, Super Motherload is a 1 to 4-player couch co-op digging adventure with storyline by Image Comics' Kurtis Wiebe, a fully voiced cast of Soviet and American characters, and a procedurally-generated world that changes each time you play. Purchase powerful upgrades and supplies for your mining pod as you progress and prosper, as well as rare Specials Abilities with random availability.
You, the player, work for Solarus Corporation, an inter-planetary mining operation that has developed the infrastructure needed to harvest the precious resources of Mars to meet demand back on Earth. Soon after being dropped on Mars, you begin to discover that things aren't quite as they seem.
Included free with the Steam version of Super Motherload is Motherload Goldium Edition, the 2004 cult classic that inspired games like Infiniminer.
- Up to 4-player co-op, perfect for Big Picture (local-only)
- Storyline by award winning Image Comic's writer Kurtis Wiebe of Peter Panzerfaust & Green Wake fame
- Full Voice Overs and a Full length original score by indie electronic artist Eric Cheng
- RPG-inspired mechanics, including upgrades, quests & special abilities
- Branching storyline choices with Multiple Game Endings
- Over 150 Explosive-based Puzzles to solve
- An Epic Boss Battle
- Normal and Hardcore game modes, for new players and fans of the original
- Support for 4 simultaneous Gamepads -- ideal for Big Picture
- Runs at 60FPS in Full HD (1080p)
- Super Motherload is the sequel to XGen Studios' original hit Motherload, and is available on Windows, PS4, and PS3
- Includes Motherload Goldium Edition
6. Cube World
What is Cube World?
Cube World is a voxel-based action RPG with a focus on exploration. It takes place in a procedurally generated fantasy world made up of entirely of cubes.Features
Choose between four different classes: Warrior, Ranger, Mage, Rogue.
Action-based combat with dodging, aiming, combos, special skills and more.
Explore a nearly infinite, procedurally generated fantasy world.
Plan your next adventure with the 3D voxel world map. Scroll and zoom everywhere to find your next destination!
Craft weapons, armor, potions, elixirs and food and more from ingredients found throughout the world.
Tame pets that fight along your side and can be used as mounts.
Non-linear, open world gameplay. Solve quests, help residents, fight huge monsters, explore ancient dungeons! It's all up to you!
Discover procedurally generated lore and learn about ancient civilizations and magic artifacts.
Retrieve unique magic artifacts to level up and improve your skills.
Earn gold to buy items or to book an eagle flight to new lands.
Cube World's unique per-land progression system makes finding loot, solving quests and clearing dungeons rewarding and exciting over and over again.
Use your hang glider to take to the skies or explore the oceans with your boat.
Find magic items to enter secret areas and to support you on your journey.
Play solo singleplayer or join your friends in coop-online-multiplayer.
7. ARCADE GAME SERIES: GALAGA
First appearing in arcades in 1981, the masterpiece GALAGA finally comes to Steam!
Move the fighter left and right, and destroy the waves of incoming aliens in this space-age shooter.
Destroy all the enemies to advance to the next stage!
Retrieve a captured fighter and combine into a Dual Fighter!
Try your hand at Challenging Stages that appear after every few levels, and aim for a perfect score!
With multiple enemy formations, the high-risk, high-reward of the Dual Fighter, and the Challenging Stages, there's plenty here for even the most hardcore players!
This latest port comes with scanline and sound settings, and the option to switch between the old and new versions - perfect for true fans of the game.
Experience the shining star of 80's arcades for yourself!
Categories in common with ARCADE GAME SERIES: GALAGA: Action
8. Yuppie Psycho
First day at a new job? What a nightmare!
Join Brian Pasternack, a young man with no future in a dystopian 90s society, on his first day at one of the world’s largest companies, Sintracorp. Uncertain, unprepared, and massively unqualified, will Pasternack have what it takes to shine in Sintracorp’s hierarchy? It all depends on how he performs on his first assignment… and whether he survives it.
During his unconventional employee orientation, Pasternack discovers what his new job really entails: hunting a “witch” whose powers made the success of the corporation possible in the first place, but who now seems to have returned to torment its employees. Brian will meet all kinds of odd characters, escape from terrible creatures, and unravel the hidden secrets of Sintracorp’s dark past.
During Brian's Time at Sintracorp, you will:
Familiarize Yourself with Your Workspace: Use the elevator to discover who’s working and what’s lurking on every floor of Sintracorp.
Learn Office Protocol: Learn when to chat, when to work, and when to cower in terror from otherworldly beings.
Engage in Watercooler Conversation: Investigate your co-workers and discover their sordid, blood-soaked secrets.
Consider your five-year goal: Only you can choose how this story will end, so make your decisions carefully!
Assess health and safety: Use different light methods to light your path and reveal what is breathing in the dark.
Conduct a Rigorous Personal Assessment: Find clues, solve riddles, discover new paths - all without letting the Witch catch you!
9. PAC-MAN MUSEUM
PAC-MAN stars in a nostalgia-packed collection of the greatest PAC-MAN games of all time. PAC-MAN MUSEUM will include classic PAC-MAN titles as well as newer releases, allowing gamers to play through the evolution of PAC-MAN from his humble beginnings from 1980 through current hits like PAC-MAN Championship Edition and PAC-MAN Battle Royale.KeyFeatures
- Classic PAC-MAN Games – Includes hits such as PAC-MAN, SUPER PAC-MAN, PAC-LAND, PAC-MAN Battle Royale, PAC-MAN Championship Edition, and more
- PAC-MAN Navigation System – Assists players by helping them find the best routes through mazes
- Stage Save Function – Allows you to save your progress between stages
- Multiplayer PAC-MAN – For the first time, PAC-MAN Battle Royale brings the 4-player arcade hit home
- Worldwide Leaderboards – Challenge the best players in the world on your favorite PAC-MAN games
10. Mr. Massagy
Everybody is someone like Johnny deep inside! So walk on his shoes and get back into the speed-dating game.
Use your Linger app to choose from 9 elegible bachelorettes and get the ultimate reward: A well-earned controller rumble massage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Okay… So, what do I get?
A: A fine dating simulator with the possibility of getting a real massage from your gamepad controller!
Q: Can I play this game without a controller?
A: Yes, but you will feel alone.
Q: What's up with the massage and the controller?
A: We programmed various vibration patterns… depending on the date´s personality.
Q: Interesting... How do I play it?
A: During a date, you select the best flirting lines to conquer the girl you are dating.
Q: Will I be able to conquer my crush after playing this game?
A: Mayyyybe? Results may vary... What the heck, if it helps, then we'll take full credit!
Q: Which controllers does the game support?
A: Steam controller, Dualshock 4 and Xbox Controller… and we like them all!
Q: How do I freaking pronounce that name, Massa-gay? Is that even english??
A: Sorta, it's pronounced Massa-gee. But hey, say it how you like it, it's a free internet
Welcome to Automachef, a resource management puzzler where you design kitchens, program machinery and watch your genius come to life! It’s time to engineer tomorrow’s kitchens, today!Plan. Position. Program: Design and build automated restaurants, then program them to run like well-oiled machines! Do you have a can-do attitude and the know-how to conquer the world of automated restaurants?
Challenging Puzzles: Fine tune your mind as you tackle intricate spatial, resource management and scenario puzzles! Not enough hot dogs? You’ll sort it! Kitchens on fire? No problem for a smart human like you!
Multiple Brain-Tickling Modes: Take on the campaign levels, traverse your way through the business world in contracts mode, or just go nuts and bolts in the sandbox test mode and play until you get your fill!
Endless Charm and Quirky Humour: All delivered in an abundance by our helplessly misguided human protagonist- Robert Person. Who is definitely a human. Don’t ask questions.
Mod Support: Think you could bring some more pizazz to the table? GREAT! Step on up to the plate and create your own ingredients, recipes and scenario levels via Steam Workshop!
12. Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys
Join Ricks throughout the multi-verse as they get swept up in the latest intergalactic craze: Morty training. Collect over 300 increasingly bizarre Mortys and challenge rival Ricks by forcing their grandsons to fight. Play offline in a single-player campaign or battle Internet strangers in multiplayer.
If you don't have Pocket Mortys right now, your life is probably a husk of what it could be. Play Pocket Mortys.
• Over 300 Mortys, including Wizard Morty, Cronenberg Morty, Skin Suit Morty, Pastry Chef Morty, and many more
• Train and combine your Mortys to level them up and watch them grow.
• Encounter your favorite characters like Bird Person, Mr. Meeseeks and more
• Craft items and engage in tedious side quests and tournaments
• Prepare your eyeholes for a lot more new, upcoming content
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/adultswimgames
Twitter - https://www.twitter.com/adultswimgames
Our Website - http://www.games.adultswim.com
13. Pizza Express
Pizza Express is a fast-paced restaurant simulation for Windows, developed by one-man studio Onni Interactive, where you'll join the laborious Gastone and his reckless friend Lucky in a tasty adventure which will bring you from zero to hero.
Manage every aspect of your pizzeria and make it become the best eatery in town. But be quick! You only have 30 days to conquer the F.L.A.B.'s (Finger Licking Associated Bistros) hearts and top their table!
Reminiscent of classic hits like Diner Dash and Cook, Serve, Delicious!, you're sure to find hours of entertainment in Pizza Express!Features
- Complete control over YOUR menu! Design your very own pizzas: assign them a name, top them as you like and set their price.
- More than 50 ingredients to unlock and choose from.
- A detailed management mode to neatly organise your small culinary empire. Purchase new tables, adjust the business hours, add new furniture to your restaurant, advertise it, propose scrumptious offers to your customers!
- A dynamic and unpredictable story, featuring subplots and alternate endings.
- A huge variety of zesty characters to meet and love (or hate).
- Suitable for all players and needs, thanks to 250 different possible difficulty combinations.
- Tight competition in order to become the best restaurant in town.
- Retro graphics and music.
- Available in English and Italian.
VIDEOBALL is a sport everyone can play!
We researched basketball, football, soccer, first-person shooters, and real-time strategy games. VIDEOBALL is a compact expression of all sports' mechanics.
Use either analog stick or the directional buttons to maneuver. Use any button or trigger to project a triangle. Only triangles can displace balls. Hold your button or trigger to charge a bigger triangle. Bigger triangles push harder. Stun opponents or cancel triangles with other triangles. Push balls into the opposing goal to score points. Score more points in order to win. Win in order to Feel Real Good.
- Online: Compete in exhibition or ranked VIDEOBALL in solo or team modes.
- Customizable: Various arenas, color palettes, music tracks, and backgrounds.
- Local: Adjust ball count, time limit, and point values to design your own rule set.
- You are already a VIDEOBALL character: VIDEOBALL is part of Earth; VIDEOBALL is happening right now. If you want a new costume, put a hat on, buddy!
Turba provides a gameplay experience unlike any you have encountered before. Load in music from your PC and combo blocks to your favorite tunes in this unique new twist on the “match-3” style game!
The blocks on the game board generate and move to the beat of the song you choose. Clear blocks in time with the beat and make expert combos to maximize your score while you compete in online leaderboards for any and every song you play.
- Three modes of play
- Seven Special Powers to change up how you play
- Online leaderboards for each song you play
- Supported file types: Mp3, Music CDs, Flac, Ogg, Wma, Ape, Mpc
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
- In-depth stat tracking and unlock system
- 20 Steam achievements, 50+ Steam stats, Steam leaderboards
16. The Trail: Frontier Challenge
Are you ready to discover the undiscovered? Are you ready to climb the tallest mountains, wear the finest clothes, and earn a fortune beyond compare?
Then welcome to the New World! Welcome to The Trail: Frontier Challenge!
Join pioneers from across land and sea in an epic journey across an undiscovered country! Walk down the single track path of destiny at a calm and measured pace! Get out there and make your mark upon the world, adventurer!
And you are not alone in your travels! Every person you meet on The Trail is another player who will trade with you at campfires located along the way.
- Race, collect and compete in a variety of fun challenges
- Choose from five professions (Lumberjack, Hunter, Cook, Tailor, and Explorer)
- Earn skill points and level up in your chosen profession to become a Master!
- Learn to craft increasingly valuable items and amass a fortune
- Customise your style with a variety of outfits and clothing items
- Fill your backpack on The Trail, but be careful! Those who take too much can end up collapsing and losing precious items!
- Settle down in the town of Eden Falls
- Join other players and form your very own community
- Make your house a home with a wide variety of furnishings
- Get your very own pet dog to accompany you wherever you go
- Upgrade your house to be the envy of all your neighbours
- Trade and share with other players to expand your town for the benefit of all
- Grow together, work together, and one day, perhaps you might even become mayor!
17. Scribblenauts Remix
►►Scribblenauts Remix now has over 5 million players! Get it now!.◄◄
►►If you purchased the World Pass or Avatars and can't find them after the update, just use the “Restore DLC” button in Options to get them back - you will NOT be charged for them again! ◄◄
THINK IT! CREATE IT! SOLVE IT! The award-winning, best-selling video game is now available for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Help Maxwell acquire the Starite by creating any object, bringing it to life and using it to solve each challenge.
Let your imagination run wild in this groundbreaking puzzle game. Summon to life a ‘colossal, winged car’ or a ‘shy, frost-breathing, robotic hippopotamus’! If you can think it, you can create it.
It’s the perfect game for the casual player looking for fun and extensive replay with unlimited solutions and different outcomes. Or, the Scribblenauts fan wanting the complete Maxwell experience.
Whether you’re 8 or 80, the only limit is your imagination!
And, the critics love it!
> “Editors’ Choice Award” – IGN.com
> “A work of utter genius.” – Touch Arcade
> “A brilliant game.” – Wired.com
> “Fits splendidly into the iOS catalog.” – The Daily
> “4/4 Stars. A highly recommended puzzle game for all ages.” – USA Today
50 levels to play! Includes 40 of the most popular levels from Scribblenauts and Super Scribblenauts plus 10 original levels exclusive to Remix.
Purchase a World Pass and receive all current and future world expansions - 90 extra levels and counting! If you previously purchased a world expansion, you’re automatically upgraded to a World Pass and all future worlds will now automatically appear in your game for free.
Re-live Scribblenauts by playing as a different character from in the game. Try out the feature with the free Lifeguard and God avatars!
Post images of your playground creations and puzzle solutions to Facebook and Twitter and share them with your friends!
SCRIBBLE SPEAK – EXCLUSIVELY FOR SIRI ENABLED DEVICES
Use the keyboard microphone icon to create objects using only your voice!
Enter the Playground to create objects to your heart’s content, playing and interacting in a true sandbox!
GOLD CROWNING LEVELS
Engage in endless replayability (and earn a Gold Crown for your troubles!) by solving a puzzle multiple times using different words.
PLAY ON MULTIPLE DEVICES
Use iCloud to seamlessly switch between the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch without ever having to restart your game.
INNOVATIVE USER INTERFACE
Use the “shake to undo” function to remove created objects simply by shaking your Apple device.
CREATE AND SHARE
Use Game Center to check out the leaderboard to see how your score ranks and to compare game achievements with friends. You can also post game statistics to your Facebook and Twitter profiles.
GIFT THE APP
Give the gift of Maxwell to your friends and family!
Create what you want and see what happens!
Hang out with Maxwell!
> VISIT Maxwell:: www.scribblenauts.com
> LIKE Maxwell:: www.facebook.com/ScribblenautsVideoGame
> FOLLOW Maxwell: http://twitter.com/ScribbleMaxwell
Requirements for Scribblenauts:
- iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5
- iPod touch 3rd generation (32GB and 64GB models only),
- iPod touch 4th generation
- All iPads
Categories in common with Scribblenauts Remix: Puzzle
18. Kingdom Rush HD
Full HD version of KR, all Heroes will unlock for free! NO IAP on this HD version of the game.
Get ready for an epic journey to defend your kingdom against hordes of orcs, trolls, evil wizards and other nasty fiends using a vast arsenal of towers and spells at your command!
Fight on forests, mountains and wastelands, customizing your defensive strategy with different tower upgrades and specializations! Rain fire upon your enemies, summon reinforcements, command your troops, recruit elven warriors and face legendary monsters on a quest to save the Kingdom from the forces of darkness!
Kingdom Rush highlights:
• Epic defense battles that will hook you for hours!
• Full screen High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• Command your soldiers and see them engage in hand to hand cartoon battles!
• 8 specialized tower upgrades to customize your strategy! Mighty Barbarians, Arcane Wizards, Forest Rangers to name a few.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Have your Sorcerers summon earth elementals and polymorph your enemies!
• Over 45 different enemies, from Goblins to Demons each with their own skills! (Beware of the mountain Trolls!)
• 7 Epic Boss Fights! Face the unstoppable Juggernaut, the unbeatable Troll Warlord and the humongous JT!
• 9 Legendary Heroes! (All unlocked with no additional cost!) Bring them to battle to face the hordes of evil!
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements
• Extra game modes that will challenge your tactical skills to the limit.
• High definition awesome illustrated cartoon art!
• In-game encyclopedia with information from your towers and enemies.
20. Panic Restaurant
Panic Restaurant, known in Japan as Wanpaku Kokkun no Gourmet World (わんぱくコックンのグルメワールド), is a 1992 platform video game developed by EIM and published by Taito for the NES.
Panic Restaurant is a platform game that stars a chef named Cookie who must navigate through his own restaurant, which has been cursed by a rival chef named Ohdove. Cookie has to battle evil food monsters with kitchen utensil weapons in six levels before taking on Ohdove in a final battle.
Categories in common with Panic Restaurant:
21. Idle Miner Tycoon
Become an industrial tycoon by managing your mine and your idle profit!
Expand your empire and give your economy a boost with specialized managers that will automate the workflow of your mine! Take on the challenge and discover the best mining strategy and earn as much cash as possible! 💰😍
★ Automate your workflow to increase your idle income
★ Get idle cash, even when you are offline
★ Profit from a smart investment or two to boost your economy
★ Hire managers to increase your workers’ motivation
★ Every manager has a special tycoon effect
★ Prestige feature
★ Manage up to 15 cool mines
★ Mine for 15 different resources: Including coal, gold, ruby, moonstone, amethyst, crystal and jade
★ No internet connection needed
💰💰💰 Become the greatest mine tycoon ever! 💰💰💰
Like Idle Miner Tycoon on Facebook!
Got any problems or suggestions?
Feel free to send a message to
– we are always happy about our players’ feedback!
❤️ Your Idle Miner Tycoon Team ❤️
22. Affordable Space Adventures
Affordable Space Adventures is a stealth puzzle spaceship simulator. Control your craft solo or in a crew of up to three players. The Wii U GamePad™ is your Heads Down Display and gives you precise control over all the internal systems of the ship. Tweak the thrusters, antigravity, stabilizer and many more systems in order to successfully navigate a hostile planet and sneak past alien robots. Explosions, engine shutdowns, blown fuses and implosions may occur.
In co-op mode, players must coordinate as a crew controlling the spaceship together; one will take the role of engineer, while another will be the pilot. A science officer can join the fun as well.
- Experience the thrilling, spooky and beautiful world crafted and designed in collaboration with Swedish indie game developer Nifflas.
- Two difficulty levels: Technical and Tourist.
- Play with your friends and control the ship together, or take on the challenge alone.
- A game that truly utilizes the potential of the Wii U hardware.
Categories in common with Affordable Space Adventures:
Platform: Wii U
Welcome to RoShamBo arena! A brand new FREE arena fighting game, based on a classic rock-paper-scissors! Choose your character out of dozens unique looks, customize your gear, fight other players, knock their teeth out and become the best in RoShamBo Arena!THE GAME
In RoShamBo Arena you’re presented as an arena fighter, who can defeat opponents by choosing one of three punches – rock, paper, or scissors. The one who wins after selecting the shape kicks the other. During the fight each kick will reduce the amount of health points, and the one whose health drops to zero loses. Besides standard kicks you can use one of three special skills, that can heal you, give a boost in attack power, reflect your opponent’s kick and many more. Each character has his own bunch of special skills, which makes your unique. You can compete with other players in real-time in different modes, like duels, tournaments, group fights and clan wars in future updates. In campaign mode you can fight bosses and ordinary fighters to get experience, valuable loot, gear and even more. Get teeth, obtain or buy gear, equip it and fight stronger enemies to get higher in your league.KEY FEATURES
- Real-time arena fighter . Defeat other players in real-time 3-minute arena fight, choosing one three punches – rock, paper or scissors.
- Dozens of unique characters. Choose your own character and way him to victory in each battle. Every character has up to 3 unique skills and unique fun animations.
- Hundreds of unique gear. Get the best gear in the game, equip it to increase your stats and defeat your enemies.
- Simple and addictive gameplay. Choose rock, paper or scissors. The one who wins, kicks.
- Unique and fun special skills. Besides the rock, paper or scissors you can choose one of three special skills during the fight. Each skill will get you closer to victory, but be attentive. The enemy has his own bunch of skills too.
- Character customization. Level up and configure your stats to your own preferences. Create your own unique damage dealer, tank, or support character.
- Team fights up to 3x3 players. Any player can compete with others together with his friends (up to 3 players, competing each other).
- Achievements. In-game achievements, that set you new heights goals every level.
- Social features. Find player to co-operate and go to victory together.
25. Puzzler World 2
The highly anticipated sequel to last year’s PC hit, Puzzler World 2 brings more puzzles, new games, fun rewards and an all new Master Mode.
Created by the same team that developed the original Puzzler World, the team were able to flex their development muscles and improve on every section in the game. With a revised selection of puzzles and mini-games, brand new Master Mode, a new reward structure and the inclusion of trophies – Puzzler World 2 takes the highly addictive franchise to a whole new level!
Each puzzle completed unlocks a bonus game which in turn rewards the player with the all-new prize wheel. Players spin the wheel and see what prize they can earn. Players can win hint tokens that can then be used to buy help if they get stuck on tricky puzzles.
Puzzler World 2 also allows players to unlock special Master Mode puzzles which provide player’s with even tougher challenges.
- Over 1200 new puzzles and bonus games from the world’s leading supplier of puzzle content - PML
- Play a wide variety of different puzzles, including; Wordsearch, Fitword, Sudoku, Crossword, Hide and Seek, Link-a-Pix, Backwords, Silhouette and Pieceword
- Unlock additional bonus games – Picture Quiz, Splitwords, Chain Letters, Colour-In, Sum-Up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain Letters and more!
26. Cabals: Magic & Battle Cards
Cabals combines the strategic deck building of card games and tactics of a chess like board game. The classic collectible card game is now designed from the ground up for PC. Choose your side, build your perfect deck and battle in the War of Cabals to decide the fate of humankind!
- Over 200 unique cards to collect
- Build your deck for different strategies and tactics
- Rich artwork and folklore from real mystical and esoteric traditions
- Compete against online opponents
- Practice mode to learn, test and improve your deck
- Complete quests and climb the leaderboard to receive amazing rewards!
Cabals unites two gaming genres, combining the magic of collectible card games with the mechanics of a board game. This deep strategy is amplified when you are brave enough to compete online. The mobile version of Cabals has been available online since 2011 and has seen millions of matches fought on its battlegrounds.
Rules in a nutshell:
- Build deck of at least 30 cards
- Use units, action cards and devices to outsmart your enemy in battles on the battlegrounds
- Win by conquering the opponent's stronghold or by reaching 60 domination points
Now is the time to make it even better, designed from the ground up for PC with stunning graphics and atmospheric board layout. The improved deck editor makes it easier to choose the cards you want and manage multiple decks. And that is just the beginning! With your support, together, we can go even further!
There’s nothing better than competing with other members of the Cabals Community. In the monthly War of Cabals tournament you can strive for the top of the leaderboards to receive amazing rewards. Take part in community hosted tournaments and regular giveaways on the social media channels.
Now on Steam you can join the Cabals group to discuss your strategies with other Cabals Community members and of course give us your feedback to influence the continued development. The game even contains cards and battlegrounds that have been designed by you the Cabals Community!
When going into battle there are 6 cabals to choose from; each with their own heroes, flavour, style and strengths. However, as you would expect in a world run by cabals, it’s not quite that simple. There are also 3 alliances between the cabals that allow advanced mixed deck permutations, not to forget the neutral cards that can be included in the deck of any cabal.
- A shamanic group that mixes Slavic mythologies with weird psychoanalytic mind control techniques. Allied with forces of arctic nature they are believed to be operating out of the western reaches of the Soviet Union.
- Consists of aristocratic Irish witches and subterranean faerie folk. Celtic folklore meets Arthurian legends with means of buffing themselves and transforming tiles into gates to the underground.
- Esoteric engineers applying modern scientific methods to their worship of an energetic principle force. Underground power plants, somewhere in Southern Germany, manufacture their massive, unstable and risk taking Hyperborean cyborgs!
- Versed in Medieval alchemy and Arabic wisdom, these apprentices look to attain total mastery over matter. Their magic brings extra cards and resource manipulation from their laboratories thought to be hidden in Southern Spain.
- Brings much needed nobility that is missing from other cabals. A lethal combination of brutal dragon spirit, disruption and surprise culminate in their powerful origins of Eastern Asia.
- Reaches out to ancient knowledge, astronomy and unimaginable strength that rarely leaves these dreadful priests empty handed. Their riches and ruthlessness originate from Northern Africa, allowing combinations of a deadly kind.
Which side are you on?
Have an appetite for words? Then join Lex the Bookworm in the hit word puzzle game created by PopCap® for your Nintendo DS! Link letter tiles left, right, up and down to spell words and keep your bookworm smiling. Spell words to fill your bookshelves, unlock 20 themed folios and build out 18 unique library rooms. Boost your score using bonus words and Word of the Day. Then track your progress with the all-new Lex-Ray to see how big your Bookworm brain can be!
Work wordy wonders in three game modes: Start with Classic for the most popular Bookworm experience. When you’re ready to test your skills, speed through the fast-paced Action mode.
And if you want to compete with friends, match wits in Multiplayer mode. No matter which mode you like best, you’ll relax and tune up your brain every time you play!
• Flex your lexicon in three game modes – Classic, Action and Multiplayer
• Form words from 20 themed book collections
• Unlock 18 rooms to build your library
• Customize your game backgrounds with your libraries
• Pick up and play — it’s easy to start working wordy wonders in seconds
• Compete with friends and family with wireless Multiplayer
• Unlimited levels to keep you rising up the ranks in the Hall of Fame
• Boost scores and advance faster with Bonus Words and Reward Tiles
• Learn the meanings of words you may not know along the way
• Save your high scores and track your progress with the Lex-Ray
• Take the brain-boosting fun anywhere you go!
Categories in common with Bookworm: Puzzle
28. Blue Dragon Plus
One year has passed since Shu and his companions defeated the tyrannical
remnant of the Ancients, Nene. In the midst of the battle, the world
split in two and now consists of a myriad of “cubes” that exploded from
its depths. In one of these cubes, King Jibral stands on the balcony of
Neo Jibral Castle and surveys the scene before him.
He notices a mysterious cube in the distance suddenly start to move violently, and from it he sees the Shadow of a Balaur, a three-headed dragon, emerge. The enormous and sinister Shadow is just the beginning of the new turmoil and devastation to come.
•Single Player Campaign With Over 30 Hours of Game Play
•Legion vs. Legion
-Control up to 16 humans and Mecha Robos to fight against a horde of enemies
-Equip your units with items and alter their composition to bolster their strength
-Take Advantage of Your DS Features Through Exciting Real-Time Battles and Shadow
-High Quality Dual Screen FMV’s Showcasing More Than an Hour of Story Events!
-Exciting RPG Elements Such As Item Collection, Character Progression and Robot
Strong Collaboration of RPG Veterans
Storyline created and directed by Hironobu Sakaguchi (Final Fantasy Series Director)
Characters created by Akira Toriyama (DragonBall Universe, Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger)
Music composed by Nobuo Uematsu (Final Fantasy)
Highly Acclaimed Development Studios
Artoon (Yoshi’s Island)
Brownie Brown (Heroes of Mana)
Feelplus (Lost Odyssey)
Categories in common with Blue Dragon Plus:
Platform: Nintendo DS
29. Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season
Harvest a crop of thrills as you rebuild your farm in the wake of a hurricane! Care for your animals, gather produce, and learn a slew of delicious recipes to sell in town. It's not all fun and farms, though. You'll need to foil the plans of pesky ferrets who aim to steal your goods!
When things get tough, take a break from the rigors of your farm and score big on the roulette table! Just remember to keep your eyes peeled for amusing collectible stickers. With dozens of exciting levels, vivid art, amusing animation, and bonus features galore, Farm Frenzy: Hurricane Season is going to blow you away!
- Bright and colorful visuals
- Simple point-and-click gameplay
- Awards for kicking Farm Frenzy butt!
- Hilarious stickers to collect!
- Learn-as-you-play tutorial
30. Pizza Game
Kiane is fresh out of college and has just landed the job of her dreams: secretary for billionaire tech CEO, Mr. Arimnaes. Wealthy, suave, and a carbon-based life form, Mr. Arimnaes checks all the boxes for the perfect boyfriend. Can Kiane meet his high standards and win his heart, or will she become his next victim? Wait hold on... I wasn't supposed to spoil the fact he's a serial killer where is the delete key
StoryPizza Game is a comedy dating sim for people of all types. With six (seven? idk I'm just an intern) different love interests, you're destined to meet your perfect match. Nice guy! Rude guy! Girl! It's all there!
Work as a secretary, take night classes, or get a job as a pizza waitress while uncovering the town's sinister secrets. With the help of her sassy thought bubble, Inner Me, there's nothing Kiane can't accomplish. Pizza Game clocks in at around 185k words, most of which are bad, and features over two dozen characters, most of which are bad. Play through 6 romance routes, including 4 GxB and 2 GxG, as well as a True Route where the edgy stuff happens!
- It's a visual novel, so there isn't any!
- Click to advance the dialogue!
- Adjust the volume!
- Make choices that affect Kiane's relationships!
- Unlock music room tracks and character menu announcer voices after every route!
- Snap photos with Kiane's disposable camera to unlock easter eggs or change the course of the story!
- QTEs, personality quizzes, investigations, plus a stealth game segment(?)!
The choices you make will affect your relationships and possibly whether or not you survive. Will you find the right combination of mouse movement and keystrokes required to win the game? Or will you get bored and play something else in your Steam library first? The only way to find out is if you buy Pizza Game. There is no other method. Do not google search for a let's play.
- Interact using the keyboard or mouse
- Subtitles for important sounds
- HTML manual
- TTS support via Ren'Py's self-voicing and text-to-clipboard features, plus descriptions of visual jokes
- Option to disable QTEs
31. Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass
Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass is a Japanese-style RPG made by a guy from Texas. It was very much influenced by SNES-era jRPGs, particularly Earthbound, Final Fantasy 5, and the Breath of Fire series, among others. It was also heavily influenced by Yume Nikki.
The game takes place in the dream of an eight-year-old boy. When an alien entity appears and threatens his family and the stability of the dream world itself, Jimmy sets out on an adventure to save his family and eradicate the threat of the Pulsating Mass. Along the way, Jimmy will have to work with his family, confront his own shortcomings, and brave the creeping nightmares of his subconscious.
-Full-length Japanese-style RPG.
-Classic turn-based combat with some modern sensibilities.
-A big emphasis on exploration.
-As an empathetic kid, Jimmy gains the ability to imagine himself as several of the monsters he meets, allowing him to interact with the world in new ways.
-These different transformations can also be leveled up, granting Jimmy higher stats and new abilities.
-A story for adults delivered from the perspective of a child.
32. Bibi Blocksberg - Big Broom Race 3
At last, here come the summer holidays! But the prospects are rather dire for young witch Bibi and her friends, because all of their families are going to stay home this year. So Bibi comes up with an exciting idea she can turn into reality with the help of just a little bit of magic: a death-defying broomstick race through unknown regions of Transylvania, the Orient and even in the age of dinosaurs. This is where wild witch rally starts for you!
Mount 1 out of 8 different broomsticks and show your flying skills on many risky and challenging tracks. Will you prevail unharmed in the Spirit Swamp and won't even lose control over your broom in Frankenfein's Horror Hotel? Every track is special in its own unique way, and its special features will have an impact of the gameplay. That includes shortcuts, ramps, speed pads and various obstacles. Use secret witchcraft potions and daredevil manoeuvres to get ahead of the pack and finish first.
In 3 different game modes you can fly single races or compete against your friends in local multiplayer mode. Who's the true master of the broom?
Wit-Wit, and off you go!FEATURES
- Fly on 12 challenging tracks through 3 amazing worlds
- Speed through the age of dinosaurs, discover the vibrant Orient and feel the thrills and chills of Transylvania
- Choose from 8 characters and 8 broomsticks with different flight characteristics
- Local multiplayer modes for 1-4 players: Witch Rally, Single Race and Team Race
- BONUS: Unlock 2 bonus tracks and fly high and the clouds and even in space
33. Foto Flash 2
Attention shoppers! The sequel to everyone’s favorite sexy scavenger hunt game is here! Can you save a dying mall by making a pin-up calendar? Explore a dying mall and interact with a quirky cast of character as you once again set out to save the world with the power of pin-up photography!
- Explore a sprawling, dying mall.
- Meet a cast of goofy characters.
- 10 beautiful pin-up illustrations drawn by the very talented Raf.
- Soundtrack consisting of remixed mall muzak.
- Minigames galore!
LIBRARY is a cute game about hanging out and throwing stuff at your new friends!
-Running around a small Library and exploring
-Happy, colourful artwork
-Throwing books at people
-includes MORNING POST
-Doesn't take long to play
-A super tasty soundtrack
Categories in common with LIBRARY: Indie
35. Leadwerks Game Engine
Leadwerks Game Engine is the easiest way to make 3D games. Learn everything you need with our comprehensve tutorials. Build games with the world's most intuitive game development system. Publish to Steam Workshop and show your game off to the world with Leadwerks Game Launcher (now available in early access).Key FeaturesLearn to Make Your Own Royalty-Free Games
We provide tons of documentation and video tutorials walking you through the steps to build your own 3D games. Leadwerks is the perfect pathway to go from total noob to pro game developer. And when you do publish your commercial game, there's no royalties to pay, ever.
New Global Illumination and Volumetric Effects
Leadwerks Game Engine 4.1 introduces environment probes for global illumination and reflections, along with volumetric lighting effects, all in an easy-to-control and intuitive interface. This makes it easier than ever to create games with amazing graphics.
New Vegetation Painting System
Leadwerks Game Engine 4 introduces a one-of-a-kind vegetation system for handling massive amounts of foliage. Instead of storing each instance in memory, our new system uses a distribution algorithm to dynamically calculate all relevant instances each frame for rendering and physics. This allows enormous densely packed scenes with minimal overhead. The results are blazingly fast, efficient, and easy to use. In fact, our new system is so advanced it's featured in the book Game Engine Gems 3.
Leadwerks makes AAA graphics achievable with hardware tessellation, geometry shaders, and a deferred renderer with up to 32x MSAA. Our renderer redefines realtime with image quality more like a cg render than real-time games of the past. The use of OpenGL 4.0 provides equivalent graphics to DirectX 11, with cross-platform support across operating systems, for future expansion.
Built-in Level Design Tools
Build game levels from scratch right in our editor with constructive solid geometry. Our tools make it easy to sketch out your design and bring your ideas to life. Anyone can build their own game worlds in Leadwerks, without having to be an expert artist.
Integrated Lua Script Editor
We integrated Lua right into Leadwerks because of its proven track records in hundreds of commercial games including Crysis, World of Warcraft, and Garry's Mod. Lua integrates seamlessly with native code for rapid prototyping and instant control. The built-in debugger lets you pause your game, step through code, and inspect every variable in the program in real-time. Lua is perfect for beginners, and the integrated Just-In-Time (JIT) compiler ensures your games will keep running fast as they grow. (Please note that C++ programming support requires the Standard Edition DLC.)
Visual Flowgraph for Advanced Game Mechanics
Our unique visual flowgraph enables designers to set up game mechanics, build interactions, and design advanced scripted sequences, without touching a line of code. The flowgraph system integrates seamlessly with Lua script, allowing script programmers to expose their own functions and add new possibilities for gameplay.
Your games you make are yours. Yours to play, yours to sell, yours to give away, and do as you please. You will never be charged royalties for any game you make in Leadwerks. And because we only rely on free open-source middleware libraries, you never have to worry about purchasing expensive licenses from third parties.
Free Self-Publishing to Steam Workshop
Leadwerks Game Launcher is a new way to distribute games. You can publish your Lua-based games from Leadwerks Editor, then send a link to your friends to play without installers, plugins, or zip files. Use this to get your game in front of players and build a following. Games can be played on the desktop with a PC or in the living room with a Steam Machine. (Does not support Workshop publishing of C++ games.)Steam Features
- Download and publish game content with Steam Workshop.
- Publish your Lua game to the Workshop for other users to play.
- Publish image renders and YouTube videos directly to Steam from the editor.
- Built-in Steamworks support makes your game ready to publish to Steam.
- OpenGL 4.0 deferred renderer with uniform lighting model supports any number of lights, all casting soft dynamic shadows.
- Up to 32x hardware MSAA makes rendered images incredibly sharp and detailed.
- Full support for vertex, fragment, geometry, and tessellation shaders.
- Dynamic megatexture terrain provides fast rendering of terrains with many layers.
- Hierarchical hardware occlusion queries provides fast visibility testing.
- Hardware tessellation for dynamic real surface displacement on the GPU.
- Normal mapping with specular and cubemap reflections.
- Instanced rendering allows fast drawing of large volumes of objects.
- Hardware skinning provides fast skinned animation.
- Deferred transparency with multiple overlapping layers of shading.
- Real-time mesh modification.
- Trilinear and up to 16x anisotropic filtering.
- Blend and transition animation sequences.
- Extract animation sequences in the editor.
- Automatic asset management reloads models and textures when they are modified from another application.
- Drag and drop import of FBX, DDS, BMP, JPG, PNG, TGA, and PSD files.
- Visual interface controls every aspect of the art pipeline.
- Constructive solid geometry modeling tools.
- Brush primitives include box, wedge, cylinder, sphere, arch, tube, and torus.
- Automatic UV mapping.
- Brush smooth groups.
- GPU-accelerated terrain editor makes sculpting silky smooth and fast.
- Built-in shader editor with instant visualization and error highlighting.
- Native user interface is used on each supported platform.
- Built-in Lua script editor with debugger, code stepping, and syntax highlighting.
- Visual flowgraph lets you connect objects to control game interactions and set up scripted sequences.
- Launch your game and debug the Lua virtual machine as it runs.
- API design with an object-oriented command set lets you code any type of game.
- Entity scripts provide a per-object hook interface.
- Direct programming gives you control over your game's loop and program structure.
- Script variables are displayed in a visual interface and reloaded in real-time.
- Navmesh pathfinding provides automatic AI navigation that works everywhere.
- Character controller movement seamlessly integrated with physics and pathfinding systems.
- Set entities to automatically chase another object or navigate to a position.
- Fast and accurate rigid body physics.
- Constraints including hinge, ball, and sliding joints.
- Joint actuators provide fast and stable motorized constraints for doors, robotic arms, and other motion.
- Automatic physics shape calculation.
- Generate physics shapes in the editor from models or brushes.
- Swept collision.
- Raycasting with lines or spheres.
- Real-time particle editor with instant visualization.
- Emission volumes include box, sphere, cylinder, tube, and cone.
- Adjustable curve graph for alpha and scale.
- Particle animation sheets with adjustable frame counts and layout.
- Velocity-based rotation for directional particles like sparks.
- 3D sound spatialization.
- Emit a sound from any entity.
- Automatic channel management frees up unneeded channels.
- Skip to any time in sound.
Categories in common with Leadwerks Game Engine: Educational
36. Cat Condo
Build your own cat condo and populate them with cute furry feline friends!
Start with a small kitty. Then combine, mix and match your kittens to upgrade them to majestic cats.
Discover and unlock many types of cats. Complete achievements and gain rewards. Watch your condo grow to a big tower which is filled with toys all over.
Become a master kitty collector. Let’s find all the kawaii neko!
37. Monsters Ate My Condo
** 5 Best Mobile Games of the Year -- Gamasutra **
** iPhone Game of the Week - 9/16/11 **
"...I am blown away by the gameplay, presentation and humor of it all." -Touch Gen
"...one of the quirkiest and most addictive puzzlers we've played." -iTunes App Store
Adult Swim Games and PikPok present all-new monster puzzle action!! Terrible catastrophe! Four ferocious monsters of destruction are on a rampage and only residential high-rises will satisfy their boundless hunger. In this larger-than-life puzzle game, you will use intuitive swipe controls to match the colored floors. Feed the creatures and prevent the destruction of all humankind!
“A satisfying slice of lunacy.” -Slide to Play
"...it has a giant cartoon unicorn in it, so it wins by default."
• Feed four ravenous beasts: Boat Head, Reginald Starfire, Mr. Shigoto and Lord Ferocious
• Features both Endless and Time Attack modes
• Open Feint and GameCenter support for leaderboards and achievements
• Universal app works on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad!
• Retina-enhanced graphics for the new iPad
• Fully-animated monsters to delight players, destroy civilization
From Adult Swim Games, purveyors of the equally-terrifying “Robot Unicorn Attack” and “Amateur Surgeon” games, and PikPok, developers of highly addictive games like “BirdStrike" and the “Flick Kick” series.
** 1.2 UPDATE (01/17/12) **
• 11 New achievements (now 50 total)
• Fixed the Time Attack leaderboard
• Added screen rotation support.
• Added News button to title screen.
• Various other bug fixes
** 1.4 UPDATE (04/02/12) **
• Increased resolution support for new iPad retina display.
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix your crashing issue - email [email protected] and tell us what device/OS version you're on.
38. KleptoCats 2
Cute cats… Am I right?!?
OK OK. There's more to KleptoCats than just hilarious, a-MEOW-zingly kawaii, blow-your mind cute cats… they have a dark side too. They can't stop stealing!!!
Watch as they steal random, but funny… kinda useful, but not really… items, from everywhere in the galaxy. Let these furry friends and their frisky paws fill your house with the strangest oddities and the most magnificent treasures.
How do they accomplish this incredulous feat of mystifying thievery?! Well… you'll just have to play the game to find out. ;-)
KleptoCats 2, the sequel to the viral phenomenon, KleptoCats, brings back all your favorite feline friends along with some fresh new kitties. It's 2x more cute, 2x more fun, 2x more mysterious...and, yep you guessed it, 1337x pure PAW-someness!
OMG just go tap "Install" right now!!! KleptoCats are waiting for you!
“You've got be KITTEN me!” - super fan
No madam (or sir), we never joke about cats! This game is PURRR-fect for kids, moms, mom’s moms, senioritas and cool dudes alike. Download it today and let us know what you think on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kleptocatsgame/ or twitter @hyperbeard
You never know what KleptoCats will bring back next.
39. Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff
Get ready to do some “mighty morphin” with the Griffin Family when the Power Rangers come to Quahog!
- Defend Quahog against kaiju attacks!
- Help the Power Rangers fend off Rita Repulsa!
- Use new character-combining features to build Zords!
All work and no cosplay make for a dull Quahog. Pick up your Power Con passes and play the "Mighty Morphin Griffin Rangers" event now!
*This event is not available in these countries: Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam; Israel, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria and Afghanistan.
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
EXCLUSIVE CONTENT ONLY ON THE APP STORE: Play the “Fool’s Gold” quest line to help Peter realize his dream of becoming filthy rich! ONLY available for players on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy
Note: This game offers in-app purchases, which may be disabled through your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info
40. ACA NEOGEO MAGICAL DROP II
"MAGICAL DROP II" is a puzzle game released from Data East in 1996.
Newly "Justice" has appeared, a more lively and fun battle will be unfolded.
You can enjoy exhilarating chains with simple operation by manipulating individual and expressive characters.
Let 's compete with puzzle techniques with your friends.
The "ACA NEOGEO" series has faithfully reproduced many classic NEOGEO masterpieces.
Players can change various game settings such as game difficulty, and also reproduce the atmosphere of arcade display settings at that time. Players
can also compete against each other from all over the world with their high scores.
Please enjoy the masterpiece that built a generation for video games.
Categories in common with ACA NEOGEO MAGICAL DROP II: Puzzle
42. Montezuma Blitz
We are happy to present you a one of the most popular match 3 games in the world - Montezuma Blitz! Hundreds thousand million of gamers around the world loved it, and we hope you would love too!
You’ve got 60 seconds to match 3 gems twice in a row, activate totems and blast diamonds with power-ups! It is a really unique gameplay in this genre. It is the fastest match-3 game in the world. Try for free!
Only cute characters in the game! Help little hamster to solve ancient puzzles, find all Mexican totems and rescue his girlfriend! Amazing adventures are waiting for you!
The Montezuma Blitz fun list:
• So simple, even kids enjoy the game.
• So addictive, you’ll forget about everything but the game!
• Explosive visual effects that make blasting gems a pleasure.
• Different bonuses to help you complete the hard levels.
• Weekly events with special levels and prizes.
• Connect to Facebook and sync your progress between your devices.
• Invite your friends to compete in weekly tournaments. The more friends you have in the game, the bigger the rewards you can win.
• Share your gift code with your Facebook friends to earn free gems.
• You could always play offline if there is no internet connection near your place.
• Harvest your reward every day!
• Crash all diamonds like they made of candies.
Our game is sweet like a candy and soft like a soda. Play Treasures of Montezuma Blitz if you love match-3 puzzle games!
Win the level? Scream three times: MONTE - ZUMA - BLITZ! MONTE - ZUMA - BLITZ! MONTE - ZUMA - BLITZ! And luck will be with you further!
Connect the game to Facebook and invite your friends to play. Together you can earn gems even faster and brag about your high scores in the friendly competition.
Play the game anywhere in the world: Austin, Texas or King County, Washington or Jelly town in Canada or even in the underwater world in your own submarine, it does not matter!
Please note that Montezuma is free to play, though some items can also be purchased for real money.
We invite you to join our Facebook page where you will find tournaments, never-ending gift codes, and great customer service and support: https://www.facebook.com/TheTreasuresOfMontezumaBlitzCommunity
Our games: http://alawar.com
43. Dr. Luigi
Zap viruses in a falling block puzzle game featuring Dr. Luigi™!
There’s a new doctor in the house! Dr. Mar—or, uh, Dr. Luigi is a new twist on this classic virus-popping puzzle game! Use new L-shaped pills in a brand new game mode and compete with players locally or online.*
Drop pills the usual way, or get a second opinion with the Wii U GamePad controller. Virus Buster mode lets you position falling pill segments with the touchscreen and stylus to place them wherever you want. Use L-shaped pills carefully in the new Operation L mode or, for you die-hard Dr. Mario fans, there’s always Retro Remedy mode. Feeling better? Then sweat it out online* and see where you rank among the world’s elite Operation L and Retro Remedy mode players. Both modes feature online leaderboards.* It’s just what the doctor ordered…even if it’s a little late!
- Celebrate the Year of Luigi with Dr. Luigi™
- New L-shaped pills make you rethink your strategy in Operation L mode
- Use the Wii U GamePad controller’s touchscreen in Virus Buster mode
- Relive or try out the classic-pill dropping gameplay of Retro Remedy mode
- Compete against other players locally or online*
- Both the Operation L and Retro Remedy modes feature online leaderboards*
*Broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
Categories in common with Dr. Luigi:
Platform: Wii U
44. Simon's Cat - Crunch Time
Simon’s Cat in Crunch Time! - Connect treats with Simon's Cat
Published by Strawdog.
The devilish crows have swiped Simon’s Cat’s favourite Tasty Treats and only YOU can help him find them!
Join Simon’s Cat, Maisy, Chloe and Jazz, and a cast of determined kitties on a colourful adventure through some pawsome new places where Treats are just waiting to be eaten.
Be ready to collect Tasty Treats, fight off big baddies and befriend a host of animal critters in this FREE puzzle game with added CATitude!
Simple and addictive puzzle gameplay! Connect the same coloured Treats to make a delicious chain!
Play your way through the neighbourhood in six different game modes and hundreds of challenging levels!
Challenge your friends! Can you beat your friends purrfect high score?
Can you beat the villains? Use your Treats and special boosters to fight off Sir Royston the Pug, Mr Potts, hungry hedgehogs and even a treat crazed vacuum cleaner!
Play with Simon’s Cat featuring brand new animations
Simon's Cat is the internet’s most mischievous cat and has become a global phenomenon. Star of over 60 films, which have been watched over 870 million times, and winner of several major industry awards, Simon's Cat has captured the hearts of a worldwide audience.
We are working hard to update the game with new levels that are purrfectly crafted and will leave you feline great!
45. Smolsies - My Cute Pet House
Meet Smolsies - the cutest squishy pom-pom creatures! Kids and toddlers, boys and girls will love their new virtual pets! Hatch surprise eggs and collect all 15 pet Smolsies! Watch baby Smolsies grow! Play, feed and clean up! Unlock cute mini-games and play with your virtual pets! Merge Smolsies and create new super cute squishy and fluffy animals!
Welcome to your new virtual pet house for kids! Hatch your first squishy baby pet from a colorful surprise egg and take care of it! Baby animals need lots of food, sleep and love! Watch your tiny pet grow! Get new surprise eggs and hatch more squishy Smolsies! Put two pet Smolsies into a magical pet merging machine and get a new surprise egg! Watch your Smolsies talk and play with each other! Feed your cute virtual pets and clean up after them.
Play fun mini-games: jumping, basketball, coloring and postcard designing! Collect coins and win surprise gifts with toys and accessories for your virtual pet house! Slides, trampoline, ball pit and more fun toys for kids and baby pets!
Collect all 15 Smolsies: dog, cat, hamster, deer, elephant, cow, horse, dragon, panda, cheetah, platypus, zebra, sheep, bunny and even unicorn!
Play Smolsies - My Cute Pet House animal care and collectible game for kids:
· Hatch baby squishy pets from surprise eggs!
· Merge Smolsies and get new eggs!
· Collect all 15 cute and squishy Smolsies!
· Take care of your virtual pets, feed them and clean up!
· Play cute and fun mini-games!
· Collect coins to get new surprise eggs and toys for your pet Smolsies!
46. Ant War: Domination
Emerge from the ant hill with a handful of ants and a dream... to conquer the world. Train your ants with new skills, manage their daily work load, and travel across the town in search of new land. Sharpen your pincers and be ready for a fight because everyone from beetles and slugs, to the town police and the army will try to stop your ant colony!Check out Our New Game Kickass commandos!http://store.steampowered.com/app/359140/Also Try Tiki Man!http://store.steampowered.com/app/376920/Also try Age of Castles: Warlords!http://store.steampowered.com/app/371710/
- Battle challenging enemies from bugs to the army
- Conquer dozens of iconic locations
- Customize your ant colony with unique upgrades, weapons, and power-ups
47. Make It Rain: Love of Money
How fast can you make it rain? No, really… how fast??
It’s a fiendishly clever game, that’s too simple and too easy and too hard and too fun. But what does it all mean…
Well, just start swiping and watch the money pile up. Hundreds, then thousands, then millions, then billions, then kili-billies, mega-billies, and beyond. But to get that much you’ll have to make some wise investments!
Maybe you’ll invest in venture capital, loan sharking, or offshore drilling.
Maybe you’ll start a lemonade stand or a casino or a clown college.
Or maybe you’ll buy off a federal judge and watch the dollars roll in!
Or maaaaaybe you prefer to die and share your patrimony with your descendency and be richer again but faster.
So swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe, swipe your way to glory.
Is it a stupid game? Or are you just falling behind your friends and looking for excuses?
Oh, and don’t forget to get the bucket. Even someone as vibrant and dashing as you can’t keep swiping forever…
48. My Sweet Waifu
My Sweet Waifu is a Chatbot Virtual Waifu game. Mizuki Yuuna as the main character is ready to talk with you, you can ask her anything, you can teach her everything, and make her as your virtual waifu.
This is a game that combines Chatbot, Virtual Dating, and simple visual novel elements.
If you want to get a more deep relationship, just try to make Her happy.
How the way you treat her is will drive you to deep relationship and unexpected ending.FEATURES- Dynamic chatbot
- Create reminder for yours schedule
- Music will changes depends on Her emotion
49. Supreme League of Patriots - Episode 3: Ice Cold in Ellis
Now an official Manhattan superhero, The Purple Patriot is still searching for his ticket to the big time. So when he learns of a siege at Wilson Chase bank, he realizes this is exactly the opportunity he's been waiting for. Forced to battle his own prejudices as much as terrorists, he sets about finding out who is behind the attack. A careless mistake, however, leaves him at the mercy of a former-friend and leaves the entire USA in peril.
- Classic point and click gameplay with a hilarious modern sense of humor
- Face the Purple Patriot’s first true challenges as a superhero to save not just New York, but the entire United States!
- Team up with rivals to battle a common enemy
- Fantastic original soundtrack composed by Jake "Virt" Kaufman
Farabel is a turn-based strategy game where you start at the end of the story; but that’s not all. In Farabel, the whole gaming experience is turned upside-down.
You start your adventure with a hero at maximum power. With each jump into the past, your character is left slightly weakened, as the game become more and more complex. Develop your cleverness, your strategic prowess, and your inventive capabilities in order to survive!
- Campaign Mode: Play as Cendor, lord of Farabel. Go back in time to save the city in a campaign of 26 epic and challenging battles.
- Classic Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units and war machines. Destroy your enemy as quickly as possible and with the least amount of casualties to become a hero! This game mode allows you to play through a series of different battles.
- Defence Mode: Build your own army by purchasing units. In Defence mode, you take on an endless army which is impossible to beat. Survive for as long as possible and kill as many enemies as you can to become a hero.
- 40 different units
- 18 different spells and abilities