The best games like ABZU are:
- arrow_rightBorderlands: The Pre-Sequel
- arrow_rightThe Witness
- arrow_rightThe Evil Within
- arrow_rightStories: The Path of Destinies
- arrow_rightTitan Souls
100 Best Games Like ABZU:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (39)
- PlayStation 4 (52)
- iOS (30)
- Android (23)
- macOS (77)
- Linux (48)
- Nintendo Switch (27)
- Nintendo 3DS (5)
- Nintendo DS (3)
- Xbox 360 (18)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (22)
- PlayStation 2 (2)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (1)
- Wii U (11)
- Wii (13)
- GameCube (1)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari Flashback (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA CD (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
The game belongs to the Borderlands game line, its action takes place between the events of Borderlands and Borderlands 2.
Everything happens on the moon of Pandora - Elpis. The story tells about the formation of Hyperion Corporation and the fate of its head - Handsome Jack, whom we meet while in the role of a simple programmer who dreams to find some valuable artifact. In the game there are various innovations - in the plot, in the characters, in the scenarios of missions and in the setting. For example, on the Pandora satellite, gravity is much weaker, but there is no oxygen at all. Therefore, the task of obtaining oxygen becomes very important for everyone. Moreover, oxygen is needed not only for breathing, but also for the functioning of personal jetpacks and long high jumps. In the game there is another additional story and downloadable content, including new characters and story campaigns.
2. The Witness
The Witness is a 3D puzzle game where you explore a mysterious island full of natural and artificial structures. The game is focused on non-verbal communication that should make the player more attentive to the environment surrounding him. To complete the game, you need to solve puzzles in each of the eleven island's regions and get to the mountain in the center of it. While the regions differ a little, puzzles they feature are quite similar and, as a rule, have something to do with symmetry to be solved. Puzzles are activated at the grids you can find around locations.
There are two modes in the game. In the walking mode you can explore the island, and in the path-drawing mode you don’t move and focus on solving puzzles.
While the game’s plot is quite unclear and The Witness doesn’t give many details on the hero’s background, its key feature is the visual aspect combined with music, inspiring quotes you can hear and the meditative tone of the game in general. The game features several visual illusions based on depth perception.
3. The Evil Within
The Evil Within is a third-person survival horror action game developed by Tango Gameworks.
Detective Sebastian Castellanos and two of his and two of his partners come on call to the Beacon mental hospital. The hospital is filled with dead bodies upon the police arrival. Castellanos has to find out what is going on in the Beacon.
Being a survival horror, looking for supplies is crucial in The Evil Within. The game teaches the player when should they run away from the enemy or pick up the fight. Terrible monsters are not the only dangers in the game as there are a lot of traps scattered around the level that can be either used by Sebastian or trap him causing a lot of damage. The game world transforms during the game as a result of player actions.
Players can use a safe house named 'Safe Haven' that is accessed either further into the plot development or by finding mirrors during the game. This safe house features a save room, an upgrade room, and several storage safes.
Although the ammunition is hard to find in the game, players have access to a wide variety of firearms which include but are not limited to a revolver, shotgun, and a sniper rifle.
A land of discovery stretches out before you. Explore the beautiful yet rugged world of RiME, a single-player puzzle adventure. In RiME, you play as a young boy who has awakened on a mysterious island after a torrential storm. You see wild animals, long-forgotten ruins and a massive tower that beckons you to come closer. Armed with your wits and a will to overcome—and the guidance of a helpful fox—you must explore the enigmatic island, reach the tower's peak, and unlock its closely guarded secrets.
Explore – Discover the mysterious island at your own pace. Interact with wildlife, search for hidden items or simply take in the sights and sounds.
Solve Puzzles – Make your way through the ancient ruins and its hidden marvels by solving puzzles with sound, light and shadow projection, perspective, platforming, and even time manipulation.
Find Secrets – Dive deeper into the boy’s backstory by uncovering dozens of secrets and collectibles.
Be Enchanted – Take in a beautiful world inspired by the wonders of the Mediterranean through a fusion of captivating music and color.
SUMMER 2016's HUGE CONTENT UPDATE: The most mind bending game of the year has new storylines, scenes, and endings, plus a multi-episode behind-the-scenes documentary.
"OXENFREE: The emotional adventure game you need to know about" - IGN
"A mix of Freaks and Geeks, Poltergeist and the best teen films of the ’80s" – Polygon
"Part teen drama, part terrifying ghost story" – Kill Screen
Oxenfree is a supernatural thriller about a group of friends who unwittingly open a ghostly rift. Play as Alex, a bright, rebellious teenager who brings her new stepbrother Jonas to an overnight party on an old military island. The night takes a terrifying turn when you unwittingly open a ghostly gate spawned from the island’s cryptic past. How you deal with these events, your peers, and the ominous creatures you’ve unleashed is up to you.
YOU determine every aspect of Alex's story while exploring Edwards Island, uncovering the base's dark past, and changing the course of your friends' lives.
An intelligent conversation system that changes the story and your relationships based on every decision
A unique radio mechanic that allows Alex to communicate with mysterious spectres and manipulate her world
Art from Disney alum and an original soundtrack by scntfc (Sword & Sworcery, Galak-Z)
Multiple mysteries to unravel, spanning decades and lifetimes
Inspired by little-known events of World War II
Featuring voice talent from The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Borderlands and more
Erin Yvette (The Wolf Among Us, Tales From the Borderlands)
Gavin Hammon (The Walking Dead, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider)
Britanni Johnson (Borderlands, Borderlands 2)
Music and Sound by scntfc
6. Stories: The Path of Destinies
Stories: The Path of Destinies is an action RPG developed by Spearhead Games.
The story is set in a steampunk world on floating islands. You play as Reynardo, a corsair that had retired from his adventures because of his mother's dying wish. One day, the town he lives in is attacked by the ravens sent by the Empire. Reynardo survives the encounter and joins the rebellion to fight the Empire.
There are multiple choices in the game as the plot goes on. 24 endings are available for the player.
The players can move Reynardo between the islands using a grappling hook. At the beginning of the game, Reynardo has a basic set of attacks and blocks which can be upgraded using experience points gained during combat. If the player dies during an encounter, they are respawned at the nearest checkpoint.
Crafting is also present in the game. Players can find treasure crates with materials which are used for creating new items of upgrades.
7. Titan Souls
Between our world and the world beyond it lies the Titan Souls, the spiritual source and the entirety of all living things. Now among the ruins and among the titans a lone hero armed with only one arrow gathers again the souls of the Titans in search of strength.
Titan Souls is a 2D game in the open world with a top-down camera. The player has only one arrow and can only withstand one hit from the enemies. The main task is to defeat 19 giant monsters called Titans, who can also endure only one hit. There is only one way to beat each titan and only difficulty increases: the fact that the player needs to retrieve the only arrow after every unsuccessful attempt
The developers were inspired by Dark Souls the series Shadow of the Colossus and "The Legend of Zelda", taking incredible complexity, atmosphere and puzzles from them. The game was meant for replaying for truly devoted fans to achieve faster times and fewer deaths.
TERA or The Exiled Realm of Arborea is a third person Korean MMORPG game which is also a free-to-play title.
TERA is just a typical Korean MMORPG game, with quest, crafting and PVP modes. Combat of the game happens in real-time, with element of dodging the enemy attacks. There are 13 different classes in TERA since the October 2017 patch.
The game has its own currency called Chronoscrolls which lets players to buy various things in the game with real money, but this currency is only available for those who purchased the game either physically or digitally.
The plot of TERA is about two titan beings Arun and Shara who met each other in a formless void where they fell asleep and began to dream. The Exiled Realm of Arborea began to manifest itself as they slept. Now both of their bodies form the two continents from witch the Exiled Realms of Arborea is made of. Everything what happens in the world of TERA is a manifestation of Arun and Shara dreams.
9. Grow Home
Grow Home is a cartoon platformer from one of the subdivisions of the French publisher Ubisoft. The game tells the story of a robot named B.U.D., whose purpose is to grow a plant that can restore the atmosphere of the planet. Players along with the robot explore the open world driving B.U.D. in a whole or just parts of his body to overcome obstacles in his way.
The game was never meant to leave the Ubisoft, it is an internal development for the company's employees. But the game was so popular that it was decided to release it publicly.
The robot is controlled from a third-person perspective. Players can freely move around in the game world. The game allows to grow Star Shoots from the Star plant and use it as a platform to reach new areas and gain access to new locations and missions. Also, players can scan objects of flora and fauna, add, the received data are saved in the diary, stash found items in the backpack and use them if necessary.
10. Snake Pass
Think Like A Snake!When the tranquillity of Haven Tor is interrupted by a mysterious interloper only the unlikeliest of heroes can save the day! Meet Noodle the Snake and his hyperactive best friend, Doodle the Hummingbird, who together must reunite the missing Keystones with the magical gates that give Haven Tor its mythical power. A unique, physics-based puzzle platform game, Snake Pass challenges players to ‘think like a snake’ as they tackle precarious puzzles as only a snake can. Slither through long grass, coil around bamboo and climb out of trouble in the latest game from award-winning independent studio Sumo Digital!
- 15 brain bending, snake charming levels
- Master Noodle’s one-of-a-kind abilities
- Unravel the mystery of the nefarious gatecrasher
- Restore Haven Tor to its former glory
- Slither into every nook and cranny in search of cunning collectibles
- A brand-new soundtrack from fan favourite composer David Wise
- Unlock Time Trial mode and compete to be the slickest slitherer in the world
The winner of Sumo Digital’s inaugural Game Jam, Snake Pass was created by Seb Liese as a love letter to both the favourite games of his youth and his childhood pet snake. After winning, a full demo was produced and taken around various public shows where it was met with great enthusiasm by gamers of all ages. Buoyed by its success, full production began when the team returned home to Sumo HQ. The culmination has resulted in Snake Pass, a truly one of a kind game featuring the most unlikely of heroes; Noodle the Snake!
11. Rise of Nations: Extended Edition
Rise of Nations
Rise of Nations is a real-time strategy game that spans all history.
Start with a single city in the Ancient Age; gather resources; build an infrastructure; research technologies; construct Wonders of the World such as the Pyramids and the Eiffel Tower; and expand your military might across the world, conquering hostile nations with bombers, battleships, and tanks—all over your lunch hour!
In Rise of Nations there are:
- 18 Nations—each with special abilities and unique military units.
- Over a hundred military units operating on the ground, sea, and air— from Hoplites to Frigates to Helicopters.
- Over two dozen buildings with upgrades and technologies that will take your nation from a small City to an Information Age society.
- 14 Wonders of the World—the Terra Cotta Army, the Taj Mahal, the Eiffel Tower. Each gives your nation special bonuses.
- More than a dozen map types, ranging from the Amazon Rainforest to the Himalayas to the Nile Delta.
- Conquer the World campaign—a linked series of dozens of scenarios.
- Rise of Nations
- Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots
- Improved Visuals
- Improved water
- Improved textures
- Full-screen anti-aliasing
- Improved water
- Full Steamworks Integration
- Multiplayer with ranked matches (ELO)
- Trading Cards
- Cloud saves
- Multiplayer with ranked matches (ELO)
- Extended Features
- Twitch Integration
12. Lost Planet 3
Lost Planet 3 is an action third-person shooter developed by Spark Unlimited. It is the first game in the Lost Planet series timeline.
Several colonists and miners are sent to a planet of E.D.N. III by a company called NEVEC. You play as a miner named Jim that works for NEVEC. All the mined resources are sent back to Earth. Jim unravels the secrets of the corporation Throughout the story.
The game features giant mining mech rigs that are upgradeable to some degree. Players can also upgrade their weapons and suit. In order to buy new upgrades, the players have to find specific parts and scrap that also can be bought. Using the mission-based mechanic, the game allows the players to go on completing the main quests or get some side-quests to help their comrades and gain some new equipment.
Throughout the game the players fight an alien race of Akrid. Akrids have thermal energy flowing in their veins instead of regular blood. That's why they can survive extremely cold temperatures on E.D.N. III.
13. Ultimate Chicken Horse
Ever wish you were a wall-jumping, arrow-dodging, trap-setting horse, besting your animal pals in a race through a peril-laden obstacle course that you all built together?
Ultimate Chicken Horse is a party platformer where you and your friends build the level as you play, placing deadly traps before trying to reach the end of the level. If you can make it but your friends can't, you get a point! Play online or locally with your animal buddies and experiment with a wide variety of platforms in all sorts of strange locations to find new ways to mess with your friends.Key Features
- Online and local play
- Unique game flow, from strategic block placement to twitch control platforming
- 10 levels with different features (for now)
- Save and share what you build
- Huge library of blocks to create an infinite variety of levels
- Play as a chicken, horse, sheep, and other wonderful animals
- Fun, cartoony art style
- Sweet funky soundtrack
Please note: there is no "single-player" version of this game. There is online multiplayer, where you can join random lobbies with friends or strangers, so you can still enjoy the game alone! We have also added "Free-play" mode, which allows you to play by yourself, but is only useful for building levels and attempting to run through them.
14. Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode II
The Sonic 4 Saga continues in Episode II with the return of a beloved side kick and fan-favorite villains!
Following the events of Episode I, Metal Sonic has returned to form an alliance with Dr. Eggman! To face this new evil, Sonic will have to call upon an old friend to help him save the day! Now joined by Tails, race across four new Zones and take down fearsome new badniks with deadly combination moves in order to put an end to this dastardly duo’s plans!
Experience the Sonic 4 saga as never before with the addition of a brand new engine; bringing you gameplay with updated physics and zones in stunning HD graphics! Also new to Episode II is the addition of online/local collaborative play where players can team up with a friend to take control of Sonic and Tails as they battle against Dr. Eggman!
BONUS! Owners of both Episode I & Episode II will unlock Episode Metal! Play as Sonic’s greatest rival in this exclusive zone and experience the untold story behind Metal Sonic’s revival!
15. Freddi Fish 1: The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
Freddi Fish 1: The Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds
Join detective Freddi Fish and her best friend Luther as they take on their latest case: finding Grandma Grouper’s kelp seeds that feed the fish under the sea. Explore underwater caves, deep canyons and colorful reefs, and discover fascinating places like King Crab’s Castle and A Sunken Ship Out of Time, in an effort to save the reef.
Freddi Fish and the missing Kelp Seeds entertains children for hours as they explore the wonders of the sea, use logical thinking and reasoning skills to solve the mystery, and make unforgettable new friends along the way!
"I really love these games! You should make more!"
“The puzzles are difficult without being frustrating, and there are plenty of fun animations to watch and hot spots to click along the way.”
"It's just as good as I remember and this is a great port that works great for a touch screen."
• Explore over 40 places as Freddi and Luther try to find the missing kelp seeds.
• Every location is filled with wonders, a touch and who knows what will appear, with over 500 secret touch points there’s a new surprise every time you play.
• Fun music mini-games keep things lively for you and your child.
This product uses ScummVM which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Polarity is a first-person puzzle that continues the tradition of Portal, and a similar visual style is a direct homage to the Valve's game. The player has to get through the 15 levels of the campaign solo or with a friend.
The plot of the game tells about hiring a player so that he hacks the safest database on the planet. The employer has a lot of money and an unclear motive. The player agrees and, as well as the story goes, it reveals new details about the mysterious customer. Each riddle and each puzzle suggest several possible solutions. This is also facilitated by the physical model of the game. There are two polarities: plus and minus, red and blue. The player can change them to solve puzzles and pass levels. To prevent the player from it, there are dangerous lasers, machine guns, and moving platform.
Despite the developers' claims of the game’s difficulty, the game will not offer unsolvable tasks, and its completion will take just several evenings.
Vessel is a game about an engineer who operates machines in a heavily industrialized steampunk world. The player assumes the role of Arkwright, a genius scientist who invented a new type of automaton called Fluro. The Fluros are amorphous creatures that can be made of any type of liquid and perform tasks for people. One day, the Fluros mutated and went out of control, ruining most of the world’s machines. Arkwright has to find the cause of the malfunction and restore control over the Fluros.
The gameplay consists of solving physics-based puzzles and manipulating the ridiculously complex machinery in a 2.5D environment. Arkwright jumps the platforms and pushes buttons to activate machines in a certain way. He can also use devices called Seeds to create new Fluros out of the liquids found on the levels, including lava. The Fluros, in turn, can be manipulated to perform helpful actions, such as to pull switches that are inaccessible for Arkwright. The liquid is the central element of the game, and a special graphics engine was made to animate it. The music by the famous DJ Jon Hopkins works as a hint for the player, becoming more complex when he or she does the right actions.
18. Grow Up
While out exploring the galaxy with MOM, BUD’s parental spaceship, she goes to pieces. Like, literally – MOM’s all over the place. The positioning of that moon was terribly inconsiderate. Now her ship parts are scattered far and wide across an entire alien planet so rich in flora and fauna it would make even the most jaded galactic gardener’s head spin. It’s up to BUD to collect all her parts and get them back to the moon.
- Join this adorable wobbly robot on his fantastical acroBUDic adventure to the moon.
- Collect MOM’s ship parts with the help of your new friend POD. She likes planets. A lot.
- Explore an entire alien planet filled with excitement and wonder. And a Flungus.
- Walking’s overrated. Tuck BUD into Ball mode to boost, bounce and roll around the planet.
- Take to the air and soar between floating islands like a big metal bird with the Power Glider.
- Exercise those green fingers and overcome obstacles by spawning any plant you’ve found with the Floradex 3000.
- Ride giant Starplants into the sky (yes, we know what they look like…)
19. The Deer
The Deer is an indie history education game developed by Fabio Ferrara and Giulia Airoldi.
The game follows a deer living in the Pleistocene epoch that goes through the world's woods and gathers provisions to survive the winter.
The Deer is a purely educational experience designed mainly for children. The players control a deer that goes through the woods. No enemies are present in the game at all. All the game's assets are hand-drawn as well as hand-animated.
As the players go through the woods of the Ice Age, floating tooltips will appear on the screen, telling them about different aspects of life and nature during that historical period. At some points of gameplay, the players will encounter puzzles, which help the players memorize various facts about the Ice Age. The players will also witness several time periods as they progress through the game, starting with Spring that is followed by Summer and Autumn, and Winter, which finishes the game.
There are no bad ending present in the game, as the players will get the provisions necessary for the deer in any way. There is a little degree of interactivity present in the game, as the only thing the players can do is to move the deer, solve puzzles, and admire the game's drawn environments.
There are no T-Rexes in the game, as they have already gone extinct several millions of years before the events of The Deer.
20. Whispering Willows
Young Elena Elkhorn embarks on a harrowing journey to find her missing father and discover the secrets of the Willows Mansion. Aiding her journey is a unique amulet, she received from her father, which allows her to astral project her spirit into a ghostly-realm and communicate with the dead. Play as Elena to find her missing father, use your astral projection to solves the mansion’s tricks and puzzles, help the lingering souls and discover so much more in Whispering Willows.
- Immerse yourself in a beautifully hand-drawn 2-D world as you traverse the Mansion grounds
- Allow the haunting music and chilling sound effects to send goosebumps across your neck.
- Let the history of the Willows Mansion draw you into a plot full of twists and betrayal.
- Explore the vast Mansion and unlock its puzzling secrets as you search for your missing Father.
Deluxe Edition includes:
- Digital Art Book - A 56 page Digital Art book exploring the concepts and style used to create the art of Whispering Willows
- Soundtrack - 10 Tracks of original music from Whispering Willows
- Wallpaper - 1920x1280 Wallpaper of Elena Elkhorn
Windward is a game in which the player takes the role of a sailing ship captain.
The game is set in the randomized, procedurally generated seas that serve as an open-world sandbox. The player controls a trading cog from the top-down view. He or she navigates the vessel through the seas, uncovers new areas and completes quests and tasks. Most of the tasks are simple and require the player to travel between cities. The ship can carry passengers and cargo to gain money and to fight pirates to gain influence. The goal is to profit from the trade, eventually to join one of the factions and help it to assume control over the new ports. There's no semblance of a plot.
The player can upgrade his or her ship to expand the cargo space to earn more money, as well as to increase its firepower and stamina to withstand battles against pirates. The combat system in Windward is simple. When the player's ship approaches the enemy, it fires its cannons. The player has no direct control over the cannons. However, he or she can manipulate the ship so that to take a better position and lure the enemy into a trap.
As the player progresses and gathers more money, he or she can hire other ships to serve his or her faction. They can form fleets to attack and capture enemy cities. However, the player still only directly controls the original ship.
22. Airscape - The Fall of Gravity
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is an indie platformer developed by Cross-Product.
A small octopus family falls victims to an unknown alien force and are captured by it. The youngest octopus sets out to find his family in an unfamiliar world in which it is possible to manipulate gravity.
Airscape - The Fall of Gravity is a fast-paced action platformer with the addition of gravity shifting mechanics. The players have to traverse an environment consisting out of floating islands, water bodies, and robots. Five playable characters are available to the player, with every character having their own ups and downs.
It is essential to get used to the octopus movement, as it is realistically simulated. The players will experience a smooth transition between moving on land and swimming through numerous water bodies that are present in the game.
It is not possible to attack the enemies in Airscape - The Fall of Gravity. The players have to rely on their skills and intellect to outmaneuver and run away from their enemies. It is necessary to dodge bullets, avoid mines and outwit the enemy seekers. A hardcore difficulty option is available to the most dedicated players.
The game features 60 levels which are divided into 18 different zones, that vary in both their environments and gameplay.
Dive into Puddle, a game unlike any other where you have to guide a puddle of fluid by tilting the environment to the left or right! Play carefully taking friction, gravity and temperature into account, and by using the unique properties of each type of fluid (water, oil, nitroglycerin, molten lava...) in a range of original environments. Conserve as much fluid as possible when crossing a variety of obstacles such as burning passageways, carnivorous plants and electric currents!Key Features
- 49 levels
- 2 difficulty modes: normal and extreme
- Leaderboard: see the scores of players from all over the world.
- Medals: compare the medals you have won with those of your friends.
- Laboratory mode with dozens of objects, backgrounds and liquids to unlock!
- Support for Bluetooth or USB game controllers.
24. Sun Blast: Star Fighter
Sun Blast is the best 3d space shooter on Steam. Earn upgrades as you fight your way through a massive seleciton of levels.
In a period of 48 hours, an alien race utterly annihilated Earth's military forces. Only one colonial ship remains, and it's humanity's last chance.
Choose your starfighter and join the desperate counter-assault on the alien forces. You're massively overpowered and ridiculously outgunned, but with cunning and a lot of luck, you can prevail.
As you prove your worth in combat, you'll rise in rank and gain the ability to upgrade your ships weapons and defenses. This is the 3d space shooter you've been waiting for!
- Full gamepad support
- Three ship designs to choose from, each with unique look and behavior
- Fight against stealthy fighters and gigantic starships
- Huge level selection, from planet orbits to underground tunnels to infested military bases
- Replay levels to earn medals
- Steam achievements and leaderboards
25. Stranded Deep
Take the role of a plane crash survivor stranded somewhere in the Pacific Ocean. Experience terrifying encounters both above and below an endless environment. Come face to face with some of the most life threatening scenarios that will result in a different experience each time you play.
Scavenge. Discover. Survive.
- Generate an Infinite Number of Procedural Worlds - Explore Pacific islands, reefs, and bottomless ocean trenches filled with detailed biomes!
No two worlds are the same - You can generate a completely new and randomized world at any time. You can also mix your own maps created with the map editor in with the procedurally created maps in the world for a more customized experience. If you feel like sharing, you can even share your world seed with other players.
* Please note, currently the generated world size is limited to 6.25km2 but the final world size will be much larger.
- Dynamic Weather and Day-Night Cycle - Struggle to navigate stormy seas or enjoy basking with a coconut on a sunny afternoon.
- Unique Physically-based Crafting System - Harvest resources to create equipment by combining them together in the physical world - no crafting slots!
- Unique Physically-based Building System - Settle on an island and construct a shelter or venture the seas with your own built raft.
- Detailed Survival Aspects and Interaction - Manage your vitals of hunger, thirst, blood, and health against the harshness of mother nature.
- Random Loot and Collectables - Search sunken shipwrecks and islands for interesting and rare equipment.
- Hunting and fishing - Spear small animals in the shallows or risk the depths with a spear gun in search of larger meals. Starve an island of resources or maintain and manage its growth.
The things we want and things we know you want!
- Dealing with bugs -A lot of effort has been put into making sure your Stranded Deep experience is as bug free as possible, however the game is in an Early Access stage of development, so there will be bugs. We will be doing our best to squish them.
- Performance - Optimizing performance is an important ongoing process that will continue through the Early Access period.
- Island and Terrain Variety - Creating more unique biomes and biome parameters for different procedural generations.
- More Wildlife - Incorporating more fish and shark species and more interesting island wildlife like birds, snakes and lizards.
- An End-game Scenario - Making it possible to complete a series of optional tasks and progress through the world in an attempt to be rescued.
- Co-operative Gameplay - Where you can band together as a team of misfits and ration your supplies or eliminate each other one by one.
- Improved User Interface - All of the in-game UI is temporary and will be replaced with a more fitting theme.
- Occulus Rift Support
- Controller Support
- Much more! - See our website for more details, http://www.beamteamgames.com
YOUR GREATEST JOURNEY IS WITHIN
For as long as they can remember, the people of the Inverse have looked down at the sky, to the locked door of the Ancients, and wondered: What is beyond? For ages they have lived here, built their cities around the mysterious megalithic ruins of the ones who came before. Amid such mystery and grandeur, the people know only one thing for certain: Once, a long time ago, gods lived here.
Now, at long last, an archaeologist of the Inverse has unlocked the door of the Ancients. As his cartographer, it is your purpose to soar through virgin skies, dive into lost oceans, and chart the unknown. In a mind-bending world of inside-out planets, discover relics of the past and uncover the true history of the Inverse, and what that holds for its people, its gods, and its future.
InnerSpace is an exploration flying game, and the first title from PolyKnight Games. Inspired by the character-driven narratives of Journey, Proteus, and Grow Home, InnerSpace began as a project among college friends and evolved into a successful Kickstarter campaign. This fall, PolyKnight is proud to welcome you and all its backers inside the Inverse. Your greatest journey is within.
- Discover The Inverse - InnerSpace is a game about exploration, about player-driven moments both small and grandiose. Take your time, soar through the skies and dive through the oceans, and the secrets of Inverse will reveal themselves.
- Relics of the Ancients - Scattered among the ruins are priceless relics that reveal key information about the civilizations that once were, as well as provide technological upgrades to your glider.
- Colossal Mystery - You are not alone. Discover the giant demigods who now rule this realm. Only by uncovering their secrets will you learn the truth of the Inverse.
- The Art of Flight - Featuring an ephemeral art style and soothing electronic musical score, InnerSpace delivers a thoughtful, provocative flying experience unlike any other.
Experience the mysterious, timeless world of Toren, the first adventure game from Brazilian indie developer Swordtales. You are Moonchild, destined to climb the tower (known as Toren) on a hauntingly solitary journey to find your purpose. You must solve puzzles and face monsters as you struggle to climb to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find your freedom.
A Journey of Learning & Fulfilment - As the story progresses your character will age from a mere infant to grown woman creating new mechanics and challenges for each learning experience and phase of her life. In addition, the Tree of Life within the tower grows as she does, providing access to new areas to explore and new items to find.
Poetry brought to Life – Toren features dark fantasy storytelling in a universe filled with symbolism. The mysterious, fantastical atmosphere is conveyed through an award-winning art design and original score. As your journey unfolds you will discover scrolls of poetry, which reveal the story and true origins behind Toren and aids the Moonchild in discovering her purpose.
Rich Puzzle Solving - Every stage of the game features new and progressively more deadly challenges for the player: solving environmental puzzles, how avoid and survive attacks from dangerous creatures, and eventually defeating the end boss.
28. Shadows: Awakening
“An ancient proverb warns: ‘Never trust a demon, for betrayal is their very blood’.
Yet the Sura, the great ogres of the Wastes, have a different saying: ‘A demon honours its pact’. Perhaps when the race of men looks into the eyes of hell, they see their own darkness reflected…”
– Carissa Cantrecht
Shadows: Awakening is the new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms saga. After the members of the secret council known as the Penta Nera are assassinated, their souls are consumed by the Devourers – evil demons which possess the ability to absorb the memories and personalities of the souls they acquire and materialize them as their puppets. Re-emerging into the mortal realm once again, the demonic Penta Nera continue their quest for power and immortality, but at what cost?
Shadows: Awakening is a unique, isometric single-player RPG with real-time tactical combat. You take control of a demon summoned from the Shadow Realm – the Devourer – to consume the souls of long-dead heroes and embark on an epic adventure with challenging gameplay, a gripping storyline and enchanting graphics. Do you have the focus and wits to master the world of the Heretic Kingdoms? Gather your party, control powerful heroes and use their skills to your advantage. But who is in charge… the demon, or the souls that it has devoured? It's up to you to either thwart a major threat and save the world, or to plunge it into complete disaster…
29. Sky Force Reloaded
The shoot ‘em up you were looking for!
Sky Force Reloaded is the spirit of the classic arcade shoot ‘em ups, captured with modern visuals and design. New entry in the series will keep you entertained with all the things you’ve came to love in scrolling shooters. Meaty explosions, incinerating lasers, collosal bosses and diverse aircrafts to pilot.
Sky Force Reloaded is not your average scrolling shooter. It will draw you in with its beautiful environments and intense effects. It will keep you with its superb gameplay mechanics, progression system and in-game collectibles. It will leave you wishing for more, once it’s over. Fortunately, there’s a lot to do before that happens.
- Master 15 beautiful and immersive stages with challenging missions to complete.
- Battle enormous and intimidating bosses, laugh when they explode and cry when you explode.
- Unlock new difficulty modes, all the way from Normal to Nightmare.
- Put yourself in danger to rescue missing operatives from the battlefield.
- Assemble and test 9 different aircrafts. Pick your favorite, with its unique features and play style.
- Hunt down 30 elusive bonus cards to add even more depth to the gameplay. Some of them will grant permanent benefits, while others will boost your abilities only temporarily.
- Install hundreds of upgrades to your weapons, shields and other equipment. Turn your plane into a flying tank.
- Complete in-game objectives to unlock 8 assisting technicians. Choose one of them to help you with their special skill.
- Spot the wrecks of your fallen friends and get rewards for picking them up.
- Enter the Weekend Tournaments to challenge your friends on one of 5 specially crafted infinite stages.
- Appreciate highly polished gameplay and well balanced difficulty curve, whether you consider yourself a casual gamer or a die-hard shmup fanatic.
- Enjoy professional voiceover and incredible electronic soundtrack.
- Set the fun level to eleven by inviting your friends to play with you in local cooperative mode! Find the planes that best suit you both and challenge the hardest bosses, too fearsome to be faced alone.
Welcome to your new favorite shoot ‘em up. Welcome to Sky Force Reloaded!
30. Fairy Fencer F
Long ago, the Vile God and the Goddess waged war with each other. Equally matched, they were sealed away in another world…
Now a lazy young man named Fang somehow finds himself a key part of this war he’d really rather not deal with, but fate beckons in this uncommon RPG!
- More Flash & Flair! The world of Fencers and fairies gets updated with a 1080p graphic overhaul! Fairizing never looked so good.
- Really Reluctant Hero With a hero more interested in his next meal and a fairy partner who will have none of it, this saving-the-world narrative is injected with oodles of madcap humor!
- High Tension! Increase the Tension gauge in battle by dealing and receiving damage. The higher it is, the more damage you’ll dish. Once it’s high enough, you’ll be able to Fairize – combining with your fairy to create a super-powerful form!
- Fairy’s Fate Find fairies to join you in your quest – only they can grant you special abilities, and by leveling them up you’ll also increase your effect radius in…
- World-Shaping! Pull Furies from the Goddess and Vile God and place your fairies in them. You can then stab those Furies into the world map for new effects in nearby dungeons like EXP boosts or enemy changes - be careful though, because not all effects are good!
The following DLC packs are included with download of the main game:
- Fairy Fencer F: Beginner's Pack, which includes the following packs: Beginner's Synthesis Kit, Emergency Pack, and Assortment of Rare Materials.
- Fairy Fencer F: Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower Pack, which includes Secrets of Shukesoo's Tower 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, and 8.*
*Upon activation, this DLC cannot be disabled. Disabling may cause the program to be unstable and possibly result in a forced shutdown of the game. Before activating, please ensure that you wish to keep the content throughout the remainder of the game.
Categories in common with Fairy Fencer F: Role Playing
31. Sunless Skies
It is the dawn of the 20th century, and London has taken to the stars! As the captain of a spacefaring locomotive you'll behold wonders and battle cosmic abominations in the furthest heavens. Stake your claim. Fight to survive. Speak to storms. Murder a sun. Face judgement.
Ten years have passed since Sunless Sea, and Queen Victoria has led an exodus from London to the heavens. There, a revitalised British Empire - ambitious and authoritarian - begins to expand across the skies.
The stars are alive. They are the Judgements: vast intelligences that govern all things. But they are dying. One by one, something is snuffing them out, leaving their thrones empty. An opportunistic Victorian Empire is colonising the domains they leave behind, painting its industrial vision upon the fabric of the heavens.
- Travel between distant ports, unravelling stories, bearing passengers and news, and trading in exotic celestial cargoes.
- Your every foray into space is as precarious as a Polar expedition. You’ll need to balance your resources carefully and keep an eye on your crew’s Terror to avoid mutiny and death.
- Your captain's actions could tip the precarious political balance of a region. Will you run guns for the Independents? Or spies for the Empire? Choose wisely – your decisions will affect the story; not just for yourself, but for your future captains as well.
- Leave your mark on the universe, and be marked in return. When you are creating your captain, every decision is a story, and every story has a consequence.
- Equip your vessel as you see fit. Would you benefit more from reinforced armour plating, or the additional manpower allowed by external crew pods? ("Soundproof! Cosy! Detachable!")
- It is not safe in the skies. A captain will need to defend themselves against pirates, scorn-flukes, the Cyst of Faces, and worse.
- Recruit a gallery of unpredictable characters to crew your locomotive as First Officer, Chief Engineer, Signaller, or Surgeon. Each brings their own skills and stories to your adventures.
32. Green Hell
GREEN HELL is an Open World Survival Simulator set in the uncharted unique setting of the Amazonian rainforest.
You are left alone in the jungle without any food or equipment, trying to survive and find your way out. Clinging to life, the player is set on a journey of durability as the effects of solitude wear heavy not only on the body but also the mind. How long can you survive against the dangers of the unknown?
On this journey, you won’t get any help from the outside world. Equipped only with your bare hands you’ll have to learn actual survival techniques to build shelters, make tools, and craft weapons in order to hunt and defend yourself. Constantly threatened by the jungle you’ll fight with both wild animals and tropical sicknesses. Players will also have to face the traps set by your own mind and fears that crawl in the darkness of the endless jungle.
You are thrown deep into the emerald and impenetrable Amazonian rain forest. The green hell. Your goal is to survive in the depths of a nightmarish environment using truly intuitive means to escape. Having only a radio at your disposal you will follow the familiar voice of a loved one through this endless and inhospitable jungle, unveiling bit by bit how you got there in the first place. What you discover will be worse than what you fought so hard against to survive.
Where can the human mind wander?
REALISTIC SURVIVAL SIM
• Use of true survival techniques (including starting fires, camp building, animal traps construction)
• Sourcing and composing objects allowing survival (including weapons and tools)
• Food sourcing (hunting, cropping)
• Wound, disease and other injuries treatment, depending on the situation
Green Hell's story emphasizes psychological aspects of survival in extreme conditions. The player faces a ruthless situation, isolated, and fighting to survive another day. The players battle will not only be against the environment as you fight to keep your sanity. Will you succeed or fall into the depths of your mind? To unveil the truth the player will have to fight the hardest battle they will ever fight - the fight against themselves, their weaknesses and fears.
AMAZONIAN RAINFOREST SETTING
Amazonian rainforest is the richest natural environment in the world. Exotically breathtaking, spectacular, multicolored, full of tones and sounds but mortal, deadly, uncompromising for the ignorant.
• Part of the Amazonian rainforest as a map of the world for the setting
• The richness of plants and multitude of animal species (mammals, reptiles, birds, and insects)
• Simulation of animals natural occurrence and behavior
• Dynamically changing environment due to the weather
Survival in such extreme conditions requires willpower - without it we are sentenced only to madness and death. In green Hell, your wellbeing, both physical and psychological, are strictly related. Body inspection mode allows the player to diagnose themselves and heal their body. In this mode, we can also remove all kinds of parasites that decided to make a home out of your body.
Psychophysical parameters of the player include:
• psychological condition
• physical condition
• Setting: deadly yet beautiful Amazonian rainforest
• Body inspection mode
• A multitude of fauna and flora and the dangers awaiting the player
• Environment and situation impact on the player’s psychology
• Impact of environment changes to the ecosystem
• An addictive story
• Dynamically changing environment
33. Strike Suit Zero: Director's Cut
In the year 2299, an interstellar war rages. Take control of the Strike Suit – a craft with the ability to transform into a hulking suit of space armor - in a bid to save Earth from destruction. Immerse yourself in massive fleet battles where your dogfighting skills will directly affect the fate of the cosmos.
Discover a colorful and vibrant universe, with an epic story spanning 17 unique missions. Engage intelligent enemy fighters and take on colossal capital ships, exploiting weak points in their super-structure to blow them apart piece by piece. Upgrade your Strike Suit and customize your weapon load-outs to tailor combat to your tastes. Take advantage of six craft, including three Strike Suits, to experience dogfighting action as you’ve never seen it before.
The Director’s Cut is the definitive version of the game featuring a next-gen graphical overhaul, restructured campaign and additional content – including the Heroes of the Fleet campaign.
This is space combat reborn. Key Features
Fast, frantic space combat: freely engage multiple enemies, dogfight other pilots, fight massive fleet battles and defend vast structures.
The Strike Suit: strategically switch from Pursuit Mode (speed and power) to Strike Mode (a powerful, highly maneuverable combat mode).
Capital Ship Destruction: take capital ships apart piece by piece – take out their turrets or target weak-points to blow out entire sections of their superstructure.
Vibrant and vivid universe: space is far from the dark, featureless void you'd expect. Discover the color and vibrancy of the Strike Suit universe across 13 unique locations.
Ship Designs from renowned Mechanical Design engineer Junji Okubo (Appleseed: Ex Machina, Steel Battalion).
Music from award-winning sound designer Paul Ruskay (Homeworld) including a collaboration with Japanese singer/songwriter Kokia (Tales of Innocence, Gunslinger Girl: II Teatrino).
Director’s Cut features new ship models, improved textures and lighting, a restructured campaign, the Heroes of the Fleet mission pack and the Marauder and Raptor Strike Suits.
With FarSky, you take the role of Nathan who got lost in the Ocean after the crash of his submarine. You need to learn how to survive in the depths of the Ocean.
- Use the environment to gather resources
- Build a base to refill your oxygen and manage your items
- Craft equipment and weapons to explore and protect yourself in the Ocean depths
- Create an in-base farm or go fish hunting to feed yourself
Your ultimate goal is to find all the pieces of your submarine, fix it and reach the surface. You can also choose to play in Sandbox mode to enjoy the game freely.
All maps are randomly generated to immerse you in an unknown world.
35. Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive
Depth Hunter 2 offers 25 exciting missions in 3 huge locations around the world. Players will hunt different fish species and face the difficulties of breath-holding spearfishing, an ancient fishing method.
Players will also have to find treasures and get the possibility to take underwater photos to capture the beauty of the simulated, detailed and lively underwater worlds they’re exploring also in a exploration mode.
Spearfishing and Underwater Hunting are ancient fishing and hunting methods, used to catch fish by using a mechanical harpoon. Today, spearfishing is a sports activity in many countries around the world, especially in the UK, around the Mediterranean Sea and in South America. Spearfishers hunt while diving apnea, holding their breath, so have to coordinate their energy carefully while monitoring their prey, especially in tactically challenging hunting situations.
Explore the dangers of the depths in this beautifully realized flooded world, and unearth untold riches and glory. Discover the remnants of civilization in numerous unique towns and learn their local lore, trade stories and treasure, and hire crew new members.
Continuously improve each of the game’s 9 unique pilotable submarines using a deep upgrade system, and gain access to new areas and loot. Discover numerous types of cannons and torpedoes to help you overcome the dangers of the deep, and assemble your own unique crew to brave it alongside you. Whether you wish to play as a silent hunter or a guns blazing dreadnought, arrange your crew members and weapons to fit your playstyle.Game Features:
A Beautiful Underwater World to Explore: Three massive and beautifully realized open sea zones to explore, each with their own factions, local stories and more
Innovative Combination of 2D & 3D Graphics: Experience the mysteries of the deep in beautifully rendered 3D graphics as you navigate your submarine, and seamlessly switch to meticulously hand-painted 2D graphics when exploring towns and cities
Thrilling Real-Time Submarine Combat: Utilize an arsenal of underwater weapons to engage in life-or-death firefights with other submarines and deadly terrifying creatures
Crew Recruitment: Assemble your own unique crew to fight alongside you by recruiting different Helmsmen, Gunners and Sonar Technicians. Utilize each of their special skills and personalities to change the flow of combat and exploration.
Upgradable Submarines: Continuously improve your vessel by acquiring new weapons that can dramatically change the tide of battle
9 Pilotable Submarines: Explore the world to uncover 9 unique pilotable submarines, each with their own feel, strengths and weaknesses
Resource Management: This world is not for the faint of heart, as resources are limited and survival is a constant battle. You’ll have to actively manage your food supplies and oxygen levels should you wish to keep your crew alive and overcome the perils of the sea
Upgradeable Home Base: Build- and grow your own base of operations under the sea to house all your stand-by crew members and submarines. Upgrade your base to increase your notoriety and wealth, as upgraded bases can also house valuable opportunities, such as rare item merchants and bars with notorious sailors as patrons.
Loot System: The world is filled with rare loot and hidden quests to discover…. Especially for those who dare to venture off the beaten path
Terrifying Underwater Foes: Explore the world and test your bravery against giant sea creatures and mysterious undersea anomalies!
Eldevin is the award winning indie story-driven Free to Play MMORPG (Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game) from Hunted Cow Studios. Join thousands of other players and explore the mystical lands of Eldevin. Featuring more than 160 realms, each filled with unique creatures and characters for you to encounter. Explore vast open plains or descend underground into hidden caves and dungeons, making friends or foes of the various factions as you carry out your epic quest to defend Eldevin Kingdom.Features
- Rich storyline involving hundreds of epic quests.
- Huge world to explore with many cities, areas, dungeons and secrets.
- 6 Talent Trees featuring over 200 talents.
- Real-time combat system.
- Use strategy and tactics to defeat epic Foes and Bosses.
- Engage in PvP combat with your friends and enemies.
- Your decisions and actions will affect future encounters and possibilities.
- Class-less combat system; players in Eldevin are free to learn any of over 100 unique abilities.
- Train in 14 professions to craft your own weapons, armor, items and amenities.
- 16 group-based dungeons and dozens of in-depth story-driven solo instances.
- Hundreds of items, including over 40 unique sets, to obtain and collect.
- Level up to 49 and enjoy awesome end-game activities.
Eldevin Kingdom, for generations, has been a green and peaceful land. All that changed ten years ago with the discovery of the Elemental Spheres. Once thought to be mere legend, these powerful magical artifacts had an immediate affect on the kingdom, plunging it into confusion and chaos. The royal family decreed that the Spheres be scattered to the corners of the world lest they cause more destruction. They were too late. The presence of the Spheres corrupted the Champions protecting them. Now Tristan, Emperor of the Infernal Empire, has set his sights on conquering the Spheres. Only the Kingdom of Eldevin stands in his way.
SpaceEngine is a 1:1 scale science-based Universe simulator, featuring billions upon billions of galaxies, nebulae, stars, and planets, all shown at their full real-world scale. Explore Earth and our neighboring worlds in the Solar System, orbit a black hole in a galaxy billions of light-years away, or visit anything in between.
All of time and space are yours to explore – cruise between the stars at a million times the speed of light, and accelerate time to watch the orbital motions of a thousand worlds play out before your eyes. Every planet you encounter in your journey will feature procedural 3D terrain with detailed textures. Everything you see in the sky – stars and galaxies, planets and moons, asteroids and comets, black holes and neutron stars, star clusters and nebulae – are yours to explore at the press of a button.
Spacecraft with Newtonian physics and pilot-assist autopilot features (in early development but fully usable) are yours to fly anywhere in the universe in the Flight Simulator mode. SpaceEngine is also very friendly for creators of mods and add-ons – create your own planets, star systems, even galaxies, import your own spacecraft models, create custom GUI skins, and more, all easily sharable with others.
With SpaceEngine, the possibilities are limitless.
SpaceEngine Planetarium capabilities:
All types of celestial objects are represented: galaxies, nebulae, stars and star clusters, planets and moons, comets and asteroids. Known celestial objects are represented using data from catalogs: galaxies (NGC/IC), stars (HIPPARCOS), star clusters, nebulae, and planets (Solar System and known extrasolar planets). Regions of space not yet cataloged feature procedurally generated objects: galaxies, stars, star clusters, nebulae, and planetary systems.
You are free to move around the universe – travel seamlessly between any object and any distance, from surface to orbit to interstellar and intergalactic space. Moving through space is as easy as "click and go", as well as game-style free flight using the WASD keys or a gamepad. Also, time travel is possible: you can accelerate, decelerate, or reverse the flow of time, and jump to a specified date. Detailed interactive tutorials will familiarize you with the controls.
Volumetric 3D models of galaxies and nebulae with interstellar dust clouds, and 3D landscapes on planets and stars. For many Solar System bodies, actual data from space probes is used, with huge, high-resolution texture packs available as free DLC. For unmapped and procedural planets, the surface is generated procedurally using your computer's GPU. Other features include realistic atmospheric scattering, eclipse shadows, animated auroras and comet tails, and physically-based light warping near black holes and neutron stars, with animated accretion disks and jets.
Realistic and physically-based generation of procedural objects (galaxies, star systems, planets) and their physical properties (mass, radius, temperature, atmospheric parameters, etc). The orbital motion of planets, moons, and stars in multiple-star systems are accurately calculated and displayed. Realistic space ship design concepts and physics: orbital motion, atmospheric flight model, and Alcubierre warp drive physics.
- Virtual reality
SpaceEngine supports HTC Vive, Oculus Rift (via native library), and Windows Mixed Reality (via Steam VR). Support of VR controllers is partial: you can select objects with one controller and move around with the other one.
Original background music tracks made by many authors, with context-sensitive playback. Sound effects for planetary environments and space ships are in development.
Built-in tutorials will help you start using the Planetarium. Search for celestial objects by name and search for the nearest star systems. Browse the cosmos using a scalable Universe map and planetary system chart. Saving, exporting, and importing of locations is supported, which can easily be shared between users. The program keeps an automatic journal of objects you have recently visited. Learn every detail about the objects you find using the built-in “Wiki” info system, with additional hand-written descriptions of many known objects. Display the orbital paths of celestial objects, labels and markers, constellations, and other informational tools.
- Multi-language support
Currently SpaceEngine is available in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Brazilian and European Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Croatian, Romanian, Czech, Polish, Slovak, Russian, and Turkish languages. Many new localizations are under development. Only localizations which are 100% complete are displayed on the Steam store page, but you can enable others in-game.
SpaceEngine supports creating and importing user add-ons: catalogs, models and textures for deep space objects, planets, and space ships. Spacecraft models, representing both real and fictional designs – including from popular sci-fi franchises – are commonly imported and shared by the community, both here on Steam and on the official SpaceEngine forum.
39. Impact Winter
A game controller is recommended to play Impact Winter.
"In 30 days, help is coming…"
A mysterious radio transmission claims that help is inbound. You are Jacob Solomon: leader of a makeshift team trying to survive the aftermath of a devastating asteroid collision. The world you once knew is no more – buried deep beneath the constant snowfall. Your goal: keep your companions alive until rescue.
Rescue-minus 30 days:
Rediscover the survival genre: strategize in a bid to lower the Rescue Timer.
Lead your team to survival:
Provide for your team and unite your skills in a freezing struggle for life.
An immersive and unpredictably hostile world:
Outlast a hazardous winter brought to life by a unique artistic direction.
Swarmlake is a challenging, small FPS about fighting 10,000 enemies at once with the only goal of beating your highscore.
- Simple: Collect shards from the ever-growing swarm to score
- Vertical: Shoot into the ground or close enemies to fly skywards
- Explosive: Collide with pink bombs to take out all close enemies
- Challenging: All enemies as well as you are defeated in one hit
- Handcrafted: Custom-made optimized engine and original theme song
- Intense: Music visualization and 10,000 enemies in an infinite arena
- Fun: Tight controls, instant action, fair enemies and no randomness
- Whale Encounter
An undersea encounter with the largest species on earth.
- Reef Migration
Witness the magnificence of an undersea migration on the edge of a coral reef.
- Luminous Abyss
Venture into the deepest region of the ocean to discover the iridescent abyss.
Prepare your fragile human mind for PANORAMICAL, an interactive sensory journey unlike anything you’ve ever played before.
Manipulate the look, sound, and feel of more than a dozen mesmerizing landscapes in this immersive musical adventure through space and time. Turn peaceful mountains into thumping valleys into jazz solo forests into ominous caves, turn day into night, turn oceans into deserts into atmosphere and the soundscape transforms with you. Each of the 15 unique worlds consists of 18 different audio-visual dimensions under your control.
Explore the shifting and ethereal universe of PANORAMICAL at your own pace. It’s easy to learn and easy to play, with straightforward controls compatible with keyboard + mouse, gamepad, and even MIDI controllers.
Play PANORAMICAL however you want: summon dreamlike landscapes with the push of a button, chase that perfect beat, or just find a place where you can relax. Let it all go, or climb into a rainbow dome at the top of the world and ride a serpentine turquoise mountain into a beautiful magenta oblivion. It’s up to you.
- 15 unique environments, ranging from abstract to concrete, from meditative to explosive technicolor madness, and everything in between.
- Dynamic interactive music by David Kanaga, the award-winning musician behind Proteus and Dyad.
- Special collaborator environments produced by an international team of designers and musicians behind titles like FRACT, Pixeljunk Eden, Samurai Gunn, Nuclear Throne, and others.
- Capture pictures and videos and share your favourite moments from inside the game.
- Unique 18-dimensional analog controls: Every combination produces a new audiovisual space.
- Compatible with keyboard+mouse, gamepads and MIDI controllers.
Categories in common with PANORAMICAL: Indie
43. Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 captures the thrill of underwater multi-player mayhem like no other game. The combat is savage, gritty and brutal. Players hunt each other down in various game modes with the constant threat of terrifying sharks joining in on the bloodshed.Tear divers apart as you take on the the role as the ocean's top apex predator, The Great White.
- Brutal Multiplayer Combat
Multi-player combat in Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 is intense. Up to 8 Online Players battle it out against each other with the added threat of terrifying sharks joining in on the mayhem.
- Predator Mode- Play as the Great White Shark
Players get a chance to take on the role of the oceans top apex predator , the Great White. Tear divers limb from limb from in this visceral experience as the hunter becomes the hunted.
- Online CO-OP Survival Challenge
Shark Attack Deathmatch 2 features the most intense CO-OP underwater action you will ever experience.
It's just you and a friend against a terrifying onslaught of sharks! Will you survive?
- Single Player Survival Challenge
Survival is a single player experience where players take on a constant onslaught of some of the most terrifying beasts in the ocean. Every encounter you survive could have you climbing the global leaderboard for prestige and world domination.
- Breathtaking Seascapes and Levels
The game already features 6 amazing maps, each with it's own unique style and location. Whether it be hunting down the Ragged Tooth Sharks in The Boneyard, surviving brutal attacks in the flooded New York City map called Tsunami, fighting among the carnage of Wrecks and Reefs, exploring Atlantis, or battling between the Russian Attack Subs in The Red Tide. New maps will be released constantly during the early access process.
- Character Customization
Players have complete control of all their gear. Personalize Wetsuits, flippers, goggles, tanks, snorkels and more. Create your own signature look that other players recognise and will soon grow to fear.
- Terrifying Sharks and Creatures
Jump straight into the action and take on a variety of terrifying sharks. Great Whites, Ragged-Tooth's, Bull Sharks, Black Tip Reef Sharks, Shortfin Mako Sharks and Tiger Sharks, when provoked will hunt you down and become your worst nightmare.
44. Sky Break
Humanity is threatened. A deadly virus is rapidly spreading.
The particular flora of Arcania, a planet once used by humans for space colonization, may help in the creation of a cure. But the planet has been abandoned ever since working drones turned against humans.
A group of researchers has been sent to this planet to find a solution. You are one of them.
But as you arrived, your spaceship crashed…
Hack and command mechasMechas are wild and are used to living in the storm. You must fight some of them for your survival, but they are often stronger than you are.
Your best chance of survival is to hack some of those mechas and use them as allies to defeat the others.EvolveThe more combats you win, the more fragments you earn. They can be used to evolve your mechas' strength and skills. But you can also find some during exploration.
Your character can also improve its capabilities.The StormThe weather is a major threat. You must deal with lightning strikes, tornadoes, and other elements in order to make your way through the storm. You will be able to activate old installations used to ionize the air and stop the storm within an area. Thankfully an old abandoned station that sits above the clouds provides good shelter.The SpaceshipYou have access to your spaceship early in the game, but you do not have enough fuel to leave the planet.
It is impossible to land in the storm, but once you have unlocked some weather controllers, you will be able to quickly travel across the map and save a lot of time.
45. Ace of Seafood
In the seas of the distant future, humans have all but disappeared.
Now fish and crustaceans fight great wars, shooting deadly rays of light at each other.
In your current, newly awakened state, you are no more than a piece of seafood.
But you have also been blessed with talent for leading your allies in battle.
Ransack the reefs. Discover an underwater world. Raise an army. Multiply your victories.
Do whatever it takes to become the Ace of Seafood.More about the gameDefeat enemies, increase allies, hone your strengths, secure reefs and voyage the seas from top to bottom!
"Ace of Seafood" is a third-person action game in which you build a party of up to 6 fish/crustaceans, exploring the vast ocean and battling with various marine life in order to expand your dominance of the ocean.
At the beginning, you need to share your secret desire to become one of the seafood.
Take control of an array of sea creatures and freely explore the ocean in an open-world map.
You will engage in battle with various forms of sea-life in order to capture and take control of the reefs they guard.
The reefs serve as bases from which you can strengthen your allies and breed more of them.
As you multiply your victories, you will be able to control a stronger force and explore a wider region.
In battle, your allies will follow the commands of the Ace (that's you) which include battle formation and special abilities.
In this world, sea creatures possess the ability to shoot powerful rays of light that can destroy just about anything.
Did you get it? No? Why?NEW FEATURE
An online mode has been added to the latest version of the game!
You can create an account at the top screen (see image below). When you log in and go to the load data screen, an "UPLOAD" option is displayed to the right. Use this option to upload to the server and share your account between iOS, Android versions and other PCs etc.
And as a bonus, once you have beaten the game you will be able to battle the Ace Team of someone who has uploaded their data to there server.
- Note: When uploading, if you do not specify names for the team and team members, they will not appear in the game world for other players.
Also, from "CONFIG", if you turn "ONLINE FEATURE" to "OFF", the teams of other players will not attack. (Attack is on by default).
Hmm, what kind of game should I make...
I'd love to float endlessly through a vast, rich world.
I'd want to speed around freely in all directions, in a splendid formation.
I'd also want to dig a hole and explore the world underground.
I'd want to challenge monsters several times my size.
I'd want to shoot laser beams from my mouth...and so on.
So many dreams...and to think that playing as seafood would be the answer to all of them.
Behold, the school of fish and their subtle movements, built on experience from battles past.
Admire the underground tunnels dug out by the shrimp.
Discover the monsters that lurk in the deep, and the creatures which can light up the darkest parts of the ocean!
Why, even I could not create such amazing creatures in my mind.
...So instead, let me be the one to tell you of their legacy.
This is the epic tale of the champion of an ocean world.
And epic tales are known to have a bit of exaggeration...
46. Cross of the Dutchman
Cross of the Dutchman is an action adventure game based on the true story of the folk legend 'Pier Gerlofs Donia'.
The story takes place in medieval Western Europe, in the province of Frisia, near the turn of the 16th century. Though Pier and his family lived in peace, the world around them was changing for the worse. Saxon legions were invading nearby villages, making the lives of the native people next to impossible. On one fateful day, Pier got involved with the Saxon oppressors, escalating the situation for the worse. The events portrayed in this great adventure caused Pier to gather a band of farmers and form a front against the oppressors. The acts that followed made Pier into the legend he is known for, the Cross of the Dutchman.
47. Under Leaves
Under Leaves is a color-filled hidden object game from the world of animals. Gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor illustrations and a soothing soundscape make for a gently exotic experience.
- gorgeous hand-drawn watercolor visual
- relaxing gameplay and audio
- 6 different locations over the world
- 21 animated animals to discover
- accessible to everyone, there is no text! (just numbers)
48. World of Diving
An uncharted world awaits.
World of Diving is the VR-enabled online diving game that brings you an exhilarating multiplayer diving adventure, all without getting wet. access the game via Early Access and start playing straight away!
World of Diving enables you… to freely explore the ocean and make progress through exciting challenges:
- Interact with the amazing sea life.
- Compete against your fellow divers.
- Discover the sunken remains of history.
- Collect and salvage ancient treasure.
As a diver… you can be a contributing member of an active community:
- You design, create and share your own content.
- You influence the development of new features.
- Your positive activity is rewarded with unique content and special privileges.
- Gear & tools;
Your personal diving base
- Invite your friends in multiplayer.
- Unlock your next diving missions.
49. Castaway Paradise
FUN ACTIVITIESYou can spend your days doing fun activities such as catching bugs and fishing. Try to make a bigger catch than your friends and make your collections complete!GROW PLANTSFarm your own home-grown fresh crops! Rake the ground, plant the seeds and give them some water. You can also decorate your island with beautiful plants and flowers or grow fruit trees.CREATE YOUR OWN OUTFITEndlessly combine outfits, hats, dresses, shoes and other clothing to reflect your personality, or create a funny outfit just for the laughs!DECORATE YOUR ISLANDAfter the devastating storm, the island needs some renovation! You can place items from a lot of different theme packs and make the island your idea of paradise!HOLIDAYS AND EVENTSThroughout the year, special events and holidays will occur like Christmas and Halloween. Around the winter holidays for example, the island will be covered in snow, and you can help the villagers by decorating all the houses and the rest of the island.HELP THE VILLAGERS OUTBefriend the quirky villagers and help them by engaging on quests for them. They will reward you with great gifts! You can also just chat with them to get to know them better.
50. Time Machine VR
Strap on your headset and dive into the ocean to come face-to-face with aquatic ancient sea creatures brought to life by the latest developments in paleontology!SYNOPSISMeet the titans of the prehistoric sea
You are a time-travelling cadet tasked with exploring the Jurassic era and the ancient creatures that once ruled the prehistoric oceans. Use an array of advanced tech tools to track, examine, and discover scientifically accurate creatures like mosasaurs, livyatans, and megalodons. As you uncover the mysteries of the ancient past, find the connection between a prehistoric virus, the melting ice caps, and a present-day epidemic that is exterminating humankind. If you are a paleontology buff, beat the game and check out Exploration Mode, where you can revisit the oceans and unlock more about the ancient era creatures you encountered in Story Mode.STORY MODE: Unlock new knowledge about age-old creatures!Svalbard & the DinoDexYou begin your journey inside your mission hub, in Svalbard, Norway. It shelters your time machine and comes equipped with the DinoDex, a depository of the information you will collect from the prehistoric underwater creatures you encounter. Every time you return to Svalbard with new discoveries, upload them to the DinoDex to unlock crucial data and creatures.The Jurassic OceansPilot your time machine through the treacherous oceans of prehistory, where mosasaurs, livyatans, and megalodons, among others, roam the deep. Use your high-tech equipment to track, probe, and scan these beasts, extracting the information you need. Bait creatures to turn risky situations to your advantage. Freeze time and perform dangerous close-up echography and take unique live snapshots of creatures in action with Behavior Scan as you strive to fulfill your mission.EXPLORATION MODERevisit completed levels and unlock crucial scientific information about the Jurassic-era creatures you have faced. Then, follow these clues to uncover the key to humankind’s survival.KEY FEATURES: A game about time travel, scientifically accurate prehistoric creatures, and human extinction
- Story Mode;
- Exploration Mode;
- Explore an immersive Jurassic underwater world;
- Navigate a living and dangerous ecosystem populated by mysterious creatures: mosasaurus, livyatan, megalodon, and more;
- An expansive on-land VR mission hub located in Svalbard, Norway;
- The DinoDex: upload collected data, and unlock creatures!
- Time Freeze: Briefly slow down time around you, then use that moment to engage with creatures at close range;
- Tracker: Visibility is limited in the treacherous Jurassic oceans. Use the Tracker to locate creatures in the dark or behind rock formations;
- Probe: Shoot it at creatures to instantly collect genetic data about their species;
- Scan: Approach prehistoric creatures and use Scan to gather intelligence on specific anatomical features;
- Bait: The Jurassic oceans of Time Machine VR are living ecosystems, where your understanding of the dynamic food chain plays a decisive role on your ability to complete your mission. Use Bait to create situations that move the odds in your favor;
- Echography (Echo): Use Echo’s ultrasound technology to understand the inner workings of the beasts of the deep;
- Behavior Scan: Take unique live snapshots of creatures in action;
- Exo Scan: Take precision scans of a creature's surface to uncover hidden details that may have gone unnoticed at first glance.
Report bugs at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please refer to our Health & Safety Page :