Games Like A Story About My Uncle
Category: Adventure , Arcade, Casual, Indie, Platformer,
Platform: PC, macOS, Linux,
Trying to find games like A Story About My Uncle? Try these 50 great games that are similar to A Story About My Uncle, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like A Story About My Uncle that have been tried, tested and recommended.
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for PC
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Xbox One
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for PlayStation 4
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for iOS
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Android
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for macOS
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Linux
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Nintendo Switch
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Nintendo DS
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Xbox 360
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Xbox
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for PlayStation 3
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for PlayStation 2
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for PS Vita
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Wii
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for GameCube
- Game like A Story About My Uncle for Game Boy Advance
Games Like A Story About My Uncle: BioShock Infinite,Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition,Death Stranding,Painkiller Hell & Damnation,Cave Digger,My Brother Rabbit,Max Payne 3,Assassin's Creed Unity,The Walking Dead: Season 2,Quantum Break
1. BioShock Infinite
The third game in the series, Bioshock takes the story of the underwater confinement within the lost city of Rapture and takes it in the sky-city of Columbia. Players will follow Booker DeWitt, a private eye with a military past; as he will attempt to wipe his debts with the only skill he’s good at – finding people. Aside from obvious story and style differences, this time Bioshock protagonist has a personality, character, and voice, no longer the protagonist is a silent man, trying to survive.
Open and bright level design of Columbia shows industrial colonial America in a seemingly endless carnival. But Bioshock is not famous for its visuals, but for its story. Mystery and creative vision of Irrational Games invite players to uncover the secrets of Columbia’s leader - Zachary Comstock and save Elizabeth, the girl, that’s been locked up in the flying city since her birth.
Unique weapons and mechanics of Vigor will make encounters different, helping players to adjust to the new found mobility and hook shot, making fights fast-paced and imaginative.
2. Batman: Arkham City - Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham City is the second game in the Arkham series. Joker has escaped from Arkham Asylum, and Doctor Hugo Strange is capturing Bruce Wayne. Strange discovers the true identity behind the Batman and tries to kill him, but Wayne escapes from the prison and saves the Catwoman from Two-Face. Trying to acknowledge the mysterious "Protocol 10" he finds Joker in devastating state - fatal infection slowly kills. Joker infects Batman and every Gotham hospital.
Arkham City involves legendary Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil coming back as Bruce Wayne and Joker, gifting their voices one more time. Noir Gotham atmosphere is supported by a grim plot and very live surroundings. The gameplay is still concentrating on simple but comforting fighting system making fights feel very fast and intense. In solving puzzles and gaining a tactical advantage, Batman can use different gadgets, as Batarang or a grapnel gun. You can silently dive and kill your enemies and use your detective skills to find clues about villains your facing, becoming as close to Batman, as possible.
3. Death Stranding
Sam Bridges must brave a world utterly transformed by the Death Stranding. Carrying the stranded remnants of the future in his hands, Sam embarks on a journey to reunite the shattered world one step at a time. What is the mystery of the Death Stranding? What will Sam discover on the road ahead? A genre defining gameplay experience holds these answers and more.
Experience a journey like nothing before it, from legendary game creator Hideo Kojima. Take control of working man Sam Bridges, as he braves a deadly and mysterious world where death’s tide lurks everywhere.
Featuring an all-star cast, including Norman Reedus, Mads Mikkelsen, Lindsay Wagner, Léa Seydoux and Guillermo del Toro, Death Stranding is a unique and unforgettable game.
4. Painkiller Hell & Damnation
Painkiller Hell & Damnation is a first-person shooter, a remake of Painkiller, that continues its events. The game ignores almost all expansions to the original title, except for Battle Out of Hell. The remake got new monsters, changed game balance and a coop mode with a female teammate.
The game introduces a brand new story. In the beginning Death makes a deal with the protagonist, Daniel Garner that she will return his dead wife in exchange for 7,000 souls. From this moment the action begins, as you get a huge magic gun and start killing hordes of monsters.
In the core of the gameplay lays classic shooter mechanics; you can use multiple weapons, including brand new ones to defeat demons. The game consists of several chapters and original levels, each set in a unique landscape. Besides the campaign that can be completed alone or in a two-players co-op, there are several PvP modes, for example, survival and deathmatch for up to eight players.
5. Cave DiggerCave Digger is a virtual reality mining game for HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Windows MR.
The game takes place in a small town of an alternative western universe. Gear up with well used second hand tools and devices - jump into the elevator that will take you deep down into the mine. Explore the rich veins that are just waiting for the honest, hard workers to whack their pickaxes at!
Return back to the surface to reward yourself! Upgrade your tools to advance deeper. New tools open other possibilities for the brave worker: harder materials and more valuable treasures are just waiting for you behind the next block of granite.
How much riches will be enough? Are you able to stop? What happens if you don’t?
The answer to these questions and more is found at the bottom of the mine.
6. My Brother RabbitA loving family discovers that their daughter has fallen ill. While her parents set out to get her the treatment she needs, her determined older brother turns to the power of imagination to help them cope. While the outside world offers a harsh reality, these innocent children create a surreal fantasy world that gives them the play and comfort they need. Embark on a grand journey to five different lands filled with incredible robo-moose, floating baobabs, giant mushrooms, and clocks melting to the rhythm of passing time.
Imagination will find a way
In this magnificent land of make-believe, a cute little rabbit wants to nurse his ill friend the flower back to health in any way he can. He must use his wits to decipher puzzles inspired by classic point-and-clicks, uncover hidden objects, and play minigames to continue his adventure. Is it just child’s play or does it all have a deeper meaning that reflects reality?
An emotional story of love and courage
Take part in this inspiring story of siblings who support each other in difficult times through the power of imagination. Accompany them on the quest to help the flower regain its health.
Tons of environmental puzzles, minigames, and hidden objects
Travel through the wondrous lands of a colorful universe where you must question everything you know about reality. Help the rabbit solve puzzles, find hidden objects, and assemble strange machinery in a world where conventional logic doesn’t apply.
Fantastic music by Arkadiusz Reikowski
Every step in the journey is accentuated by the atmospheric music created by the composer behind the scores for Layers of Fear, Kholat, Husk, and >observer_.
A nostalgic journey to a time when dreams had the power to build worlds
Remember your childhood and see the world through young eyes again. Believe in the power of imagination: it always finds a way, even in the darkest of times. Your empathy and ingenuity can save the day. How will this journey end?
7. Max Payne 3
In Max Payne III we see Max from a new perspective. Taking place nine years after the second game, Payne left the police department in New York and now serves as a private security contractor in São Paulo, Brazil. Guarding the Branco family - Ricardo, Victor and Marcelo, everything turns into a disaster when a local street gang kidnaps Ricardo's wife. In attempt saving Ricardo's wife, another outlaw involves. In the end, Max has to infiltrate the gang to save Fabiana and perform some justice.
Even if Max is old, he still can put on a hell of a fight. A cover system provides some good tactical advantages and bullet time is now something iconic for the series. Manipulating with time, Max can perform some amazing tricks to kill his opponent. Also, you can shoot from any angle basically, while lying on the ground. If that isn't enough for you, you can obliterate your enemies with melee attacks or blow them up by using explosives.
As another feature of the game, no loading screens are involved. Cut-scenes are also interactive, and with that, the process of the game is absolutely smooth which makes the best experience from an intense shooter.
8. Assassin's Creed Unity
The game takes place in Paris, during the Great French Revolution, from the capture of the Bastille in 1789 to the Thermidorian coup. Behind all action, there is an intrigue connected with the change of the Great Master of the Order of Templars. The game has a new assassin, Arno Victor Dorian.
The setting provides an abundance of locations - from Versailles to the Parisian multi-level catacombs.
The mission system is entirely different from the previous games of the series. In this game, there is a cooperative mode for a maximum of 4 people.
Parkour now allows you to climb walls without any troubles at all. A system of shelters and the ability to manipulate the crowd are added.
The player has an influence on the character improvement scenario.
An interesting detail - before the murder of the primary victim, her whole life flashes before the eyes of the assassin.
9. The Walking Dead: Season 2
The Walking Dead: Season 2 is an episodic adventure game based on eponymous comic book series. As it is a sequel to the previous game in the Walking Dead series, the further story progress depends on the events of the first part. The game is set in the world inhabited by walkers, as the story takes place after the zombie apocalypse. In the second season, players are offered to assume the role of Clementine, a young member of a group of survivors leaving Georgia and heading towards a large survivor camp in Michigan. The girl’s moves are controlled in a point-and-click way. The story progresses through short scenes including dialogues with other characters, which can impact upcoming events by selecting certain dialogue options, or short-term action events like defending the camp from walkers. The gameplay also features some sort of exploration and interaction with the environment that can give extra information or various collectible items. On the way through the game players are going to face dramatic turns of the plot caused by their own tough choice.
10. Quantum Break
Quantum Break is an adventure third-person action game.
The game's plot revolves around the fictional Northern American University called Riverport. The main character of the game - a young guy Jack, who discovered the ability to control the time after a failed experiment. Jack begins to hunt the organisation called "Monarch", whose founder, Paul Serene, also has a unique ability - he can see alternative futures. Jack has all the forces to confront the "Monarch", using the newly acquired forces to understand what happened during this mystical experiment.
In the game, besides the usual cut scenes, added the same series with short episodes that reveal the plot of the project. Details of each set may vary depending on what decisions players make at any given time. It is a shooter with elements of shelters. The player will need to do a lot of manipulations with time to overcome obstacles in its path.
11. Devil May Cry 5
Devil May Cry 5 is the sixth game in the Devil May Cry franchise and the fifth in its main series.
The game continues the plot of Devil May Cry 2. The demonic threat seems to have been forgotten, but the demons return, and there are new accidents around the world. Nero and Dante have parted ways, and Nero established his own agency. He also received a new robotic arm made by his engineer Nico. It replaces his Devil Bringer prosthetic that was stolen by a villain. At the beginning of the game, Nero rides his van to Red Grave City in which a demonic tree appeared. At the same time, Dante has a new client, a mysterious V, who hires him to investigate the demonic attacks.
As usual in the Devil May Cry series, the player controls his or her character from the third person view. The game features three playable characters. Dante and Nero make a return, and V is newly introduced. Each of the three characters has a unique fighting style. Nero's prosthetic hand allows him to use a variety of options, such as pulling his enemies closer. Nero also uses his legendary weapons, the gun called “Blue Rose” and the sword named “Red Queen”. Dante, as usual, fights with his swords Rebellion and Sparda, as well as a variety of new weapons, such as chainsaws and a motorcycle. V uses a walking cane as a weapon.
12. Metro: Last Light Redux
It is the sequel to the game Metro 2033. Both games are based on the world of Dmitry Glukhovsky's novel Metro 2033 - in post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of subway lines groups of very different people survive. And not only people. There are mutated people there, and mutated animals. They are distinguished by unusual abilities, but even more - behaviour strategies. In the struggle for the remnants of resources, all these beings spend their gloomy days.
All characters use unusual and unexpected means for life and war. Something is created from the remnants of a past, normal life, something has already appeared in a new, changed world.
Locations are struck by an unusual synthesis of the ruins of a known world and traces of a catastrophe.
From the previous game Metro: Last Light differs, according to general opinion, by careful work on the remarks and shortcomings of the previous game. The set of weapons is significantly expanded, the technologies of Metro 2033 have become more developed.
The game has two fundamentally different endings and five additions.
13. Game of Thrones - A Telltale Games Series
Game of Thrones is an episodic game composed of six parts with an emphasis given to a TV series by HBO. The game consists of the first season with the second one being on hold. The events depicted in the game do not correlate with those of a TV-show, but rather complement them with the in-between details.
There is a total of five playable characters, the game like the other TellTale titles is made as the point-and-click adventure with high attention paid to the choices. The gameplay is formed of QTEs, dialogues, cutscenes and the investigation parts. QTEs are forcing a player to mash the buttons repeatedly, in the dialogues section one can choose options to answer, and the investigation part involves pointing-and-clicking on the objects.
After every episode, the player is given the information about his or her choices. On the same screen, one may compare own decisions to the preferences of the other players in the world.
Subnautica is a first-person game about survival in the deep sea. You control Ryley Robinson, a space traveler in the 22nd century, who crash-landed his starship on a planet that is covered almost entirely by the ocean. The protagonist needs to eat and drink, although this can be disabled in lower difficulty modes. He can desalinate oceanic water, catch or gather the seafood, and create useful tools and structures. Unlike many survival games, Subnautica has a detailed plot, in which Ryley has to uncover why his ship crashed. By exploring the ocean, finding the remnants of other crashes, and listening to the radio messages, Robinson will learn about the enormous Leviathan, the mysterious Precursors, and the reason why this planet is quarantined.
The game is famous for its spectacular portrayal of the ocean and its wildlife. Robinson is equipped with a scuba diving gear that allows the player to spend most of the game underwater, although oxygen still has to be replenished. The player can dive deep and explore the world full of corals, fish, and other colorful sea creatures, often grotesque or bio-luminescent. The environment is randomly generated to improve replayability.
15. Grim Fandango Remastered
Grim Fandango Remastered is a rebuilt version of the original 1998 adventure game Grim Fandango. The game is set in the Land of the Dead, which is a unique in-between world on the souls’ way from the mortal world to the spiritual one. All the in-game characters appear in calaca-like style, so the whole atmosphere reminds of the Aztec belief of the afterlife. Players assume the role of a Grim Reaper Manuel “Manny” Calavera, who escorts souls on their travel through the Land of Dead. The story progress depends on the completion of quests and solving various puzzles. Players, in control of Manny, are able to interact with the environment in different ways including dialogues with other characters in order to get some hints and tips about current puzzles. According to game mechanics, players can never fail a mission or the whole game. The Remastered version includes numerous graphical improvements including repainted, hi-res character textures and new, dynamic lighting, which are expected to improve player experience.
16. Remember Me
In 2082 memories and influence on people’s behaviour are just goods for sale, and "personal life" or "unique biography" are vestiges. Nilin, the heroine, can penetrate into the memory of people, she changes the past on which people base their actions in the present. Once she is subjected to a complete erasure of memory. She has to start a battle for herself - for the self that she does not even remember.
Setting, plot, design and lighting immediately evokes a masterpiece of cyberpunk - «Blade Runner». But the game is noticeably superior to the movie regarding «volume» of space, the sensation of «air» and «presence» in the game. There is an impression that you see the world of the game 360 degrees around you. Mimicry and plastic of characters are directed in each detail, undoubtedly dramatic, give a full impression of a play of live actors. It seems that even the movements of inanimate objects are filled with the same expressiveness - for example, the trajectories of a thrown pistol or splinters ... High level of directing and corresponding levels of design and graphics. A mass of significant finds, filling every frame with emotion and senses.
17. Metro Exodus
Metro Exodus is the third installment in the Metro series. It is based on the series of post-apocalyptic novels by Russian writer Dmitry Glukhovsky. The game is the sequel to Metro: Last Light and is set two years after its ending.
Exodus takes place in the year 2036 in post-apocalyptic Russia. According to the Metro universe backstory, in 2013 the planet was devastated by a total nuclear war. The atomic bombing left many parts of the Earth's surface uninhabitable due to high radiation rates, dangerous mutated monsters, and anomalies abound. The last remnants of humanity survive by hiding in the subway tunnels (hence the name of the series). The main protagonist is Artyom, a former dweller of Moscow Metro. Together with his wife Anna, he escaped the capital to search for survivors in the Russian Far East (thus making the “Redemption” ending of the Last Light the series' canon).
The player controls Artyom from the first person view. Exodus introduces the sandbox open-world, although the game combines it with the traditional linear levels. Unlike in previous games, Exodus is set mostly outside the subway system. Thus, the game also introduces the weather, the day and night cycle and the change of seasons. The player explores the Russian wilderness during and after the nuclear winter and rides a steam locomotive named Aurora through Siberia.
18. Murdered: Soul Suspect
The hero is a policeman, talented and devoted to duty. But there is a clarification - this is a dead policeman, killed because of his work, but he did not leave the world, he turned into a ghost and did not lose his passion for investigations.
A hero can do many things in our world, but not all. Can be present everywhere and even pass through the walls (but not in closed houses, only through open doors and windows). Can see what ordinary people see, read, think. But he can not take and move things, cannot talk with living people - for actions with objects and communication he has to find a girl-medium.
In the game, you need to collect evidence and draw conclusions from this. Ways to extract proof are sometimes very exotic. For example, a hero can penetrate the memory of a witness and find there information that the witness himself cannot remember. The hero can meet other ghosts, who were once people and killed - after talking with them, you can learn about the circumstances of this.
Finding evidence and reasoning is not the only thing that you have to do. The hero can be killed a second time, and it will be definitive - some disembodied beings seek to destroy the hero's soul. But they are vulnerable, and the hero can kill them.
19. DiRT RallyDiRT Rally is out now for Linux
DiRT Rally for Mac is standing by for Metal
DiRT Rally is the most authentic and thrilling rally game ever made, road-tested over 80 million miles by the DiRT community. It perfectly captures that white knuckle feeling of racing on the edge as you hurtle along dangerous roads at breakneck speed, knowing that one crash could irreparably harm your stage time.
DiRT Rally also includes officially licensed World Rallycross content, allowing you to experience the breathless, high-speed thrills of some of the world’s fastest off-road cars as you trade paint with other drivers at some of the series’ best-loved circuits, in both singleplayer and high-intensity multiplayer races.
• ICONIC RALLY CARS - DiRT Rally boasts over 40 of the most iconic and relevant cars from yesteryear through to modern day, representing the cars that the players want, and the ones that make the most sense for the surfaces they race on.
• SIX MASSIVE RALLIES WITH OVER 70 STAGES - Head to the muddy paths of Wales, the dusty trails of Greece and the icy tarmac of Monte Carlo. Take on the legendary hillclimb of Pikes Peak, the snowy thrills of Sweden, and the epic scenery of Finland.
• OFFICIAL FIA WORLD RALLYCROSS CONTENT – Race at the Lydden Hill, Holjes and Hell tracks in six of the fastest off-road cars and take on your friends in high intensity, bumper-to-bumper multiplayer racing.
• CUSTOM RALLY EVENTS: Take any car on any track – configure and compete in single or multi-stage events.
• RALLY CHAMPIONSHIPS: Start on the bottom rung of the rally ladder and compete in a succession of events, earning points and money on your way to promotion. Use skilful driving and manage your repair schedules as you work your way to the top division and earn the most lucrative rewards.
• UPGRADES, REPAIRS, SETUP AND TUNING - DiRT Rally delivers depth in areas beyond driving – elements such as repairs, upgrades, and setup & tuning add a rich and strategic dimension to your rally experience.
• CHALLENGING, UNCOMPROMISING HANDLING MODEL - Codemasters has completely rebuilt the physical simulation for DIRT Rally to adequately capture how it feels to race across changing surfaces and has created brand new models for differential, suspension, engine mapping and turbo modelling.
• TEAM MANAGEMENT - Hire and fire your crew members each of whom which will have different skills, improving repair times for different parts of the car. Teach them new skills as they gain experience and work together as a team to improve your performance in events.
• PLAYER LEAGUE SUPPORT - Get together with friends and run your very own racing league. Join or create unlimited leagues and run them how and when you want.
• DAILY, WEEKLY AND MONTHLY ONLINE CHALLENGES - It’s you versus the entire DiRT community in a series of one-day, week-long and month-long challenges to earn in-game credits to improve your car and team.
20. S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat
With over 2 million copies sold, the new episode of the most internationally successful S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series seamlessly connects to the first part of the Shadow of Chernobyl.
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat takes PC gamers once again into the vicinity of the Chernobyl nuclear reactor that exploded in 1986. This so-called "Zone" is a highly contaminated area cordoned off by the military and now is combed through by the so-called stalkers, modern fortune hunters, in search of unique artifacts. In the role of Agent Alexander Degtyarev, who is dressed up as stalker, the player has to investigate the mysterious disappearance of five military helicopters and thereby stand one’s ground against the various stalker groups.
One of the first DirectX11 games
Story begins where S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl has ended
Photorealistic exclusion Zone : All locations are recreated by their true-to-life prototypes based on photographs
New exciting storyline with a number of unique characters
Extended system of handmade side quests
New monsters: Chimera and Burer. New behavior and abilities for all monsters
New A-Life system, created using the players’ best-liked elements of the first two games in series
Emissions considerably influence the world of the Zone
Sleep function added into the game
New player’s interface
Possibility to continue the game after completion in a free play mode
Up to 32 players can compete in the multiplayer part. Four different play modes and a countless amount of maps are available
Take the fight to evil Russian robots using a rocket-powered self-adapting battlesuit in this innovative third-person shooter from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami.
22. Sniper Elite 4
"Sniper Elite 4 is a smart, strategic shooter that empowers you to make your own path"
IGN, 8.3/10 "A riotously entertaining WW2 stealth adventure"
Eurogamer, Recommended "An ambitious stealth game that handily outperforms its predecessors"
PC World, 4/5
Discover unrivalled sniping freedom in the largest and most advanced World War 2 shooter ever built. Experience tactical third-person combat, gameplay choice and epic longshots across gigantic levels as you liberate wartime Italy from the grip of Fascism.
Set in the aftermath of its award-winning predecessor, Sniper Elite 4 transports players across the beautiful Italian peninsula, from sun-drenched Mediterranean coastal towns, to ancient forests, mountain valleys and colossal Nazi megastructures.
Covert agent and elite marksman Karl Fairburne must fight alongside the brave men and women of the Italian Resistance and defeat a terrifying new threat with the potential to halt the Allied fightback in Europe before it’s even begun.EXPANSIVE CAMPAIGNEncounter hours of gripping gameplay in huge campaign levels with hundreds of enemies, vehicles and high-ranking Nazi officers to hunt. Forge your own path to your objectives, uncover new sniper nests, find secret side missions, collectibles and more!AWARD-WINNING SNIPINGExperience genre-defining rifle ballistics where snipers must take account of wind, gravity and heart rate to land satisfying shots over hundreds of meters.EXTENSIVE ARSENALAdapt seamlessly to any combat situation with an impressive array of iconic World War 2 sniper rifles, pistols, submachine guns, heavy weapons, traps, grenades and explosives.DEEP CUSTOMISATIONHone your combat effectiveness by upgrading skills and tweaking key weapon traits such as scope magnification, muzzle velocity and stability. Create and edit custom loadouts for any encounter.SLICK TRAVERSALS AND TAKEDOWNSClimb, hang, shimmy and leap your way across the game’s vast environments to get the drop on enemies and deliver killing blows from behind cover, hanging over ledges and more!ACCLAIMED X-RAY KILL CAMSSniper Elite’s acclaimed X-ray Kill Camera returns with all-new visuals and features, now framing your most impressive melee attacks and explosive trap kills in bone-cracking detail.TACTICAL CO-OPPlay the entire campaign online with another player or jump into dedicated co-operative game modes for up to 4 players.THRILLING MULTIPLAYERTake Sniper Elite’s trademark sharpshooting into unique competitive play for up to 12 players in 6 modes across 6 custom-designed maps. Even more modes and maps will be released FREE after launch!
23. TEKKEN 7
Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed by Bandai Namco Entertainment. It is the ninth installment in the series.
An unnamed journalist investigates the Mishima family history after his family got killed in a war that was started by Jin Kazama. In his investigation, the journalist tries to find out why did Jin's grandfather kill his own wife and threw his son Kazuya down the cliff. At the same time, Jin goes into hiding after defeating an ancient demon named Azazel while his grandfather takes over Mishima Zaibatsu. The world war goes on.
Just like the previous games in the series (apart from Tekken Tag Tournament 1 & 2), Tekken 7's gameplay revolves around one-on-one hand-to-hand fights.
Players are free to choose one of 43 playable characters. Every character has their own personal list of attacks and combos and drastically differs in play style.
Several new additions were made to the game's combat system. Players can now use devastating hits that will take from 40 to 80 percent of the enemy's health if the player's health drops too low. Moreover, the players are able to use a Rage Drive. It allows for performing a special hit on a high speed that inflicts major damage to the enemy. The last new addition is Power Crush. This feature lets the players attack their opponent even when they're under attack. Players can't block their enemies low kicks while using the Power Crush.
If someone has to live in the totalitarian society, that person has to work not to become a victim of it. Carl, a state-appointed landlord, has to spy on the tenants and to receive orders from the government. But to follow them or to dismiss them is up to the player, controlling Carl. Players will have to eavesdrop, bug the apartments of tenants, search through their personal items and complete quests, given to them by the higher ups. The moral choice system will take note of every action players will make, and every decision will have consequences. Much like in a similar in spirit game “Papers, please,” a government worker has to report any suspicious activity or anyone involved in suspicious activity. Beholder has multiple endings, and each of them is a compilation of player-made choices over the course of the game. Each tenant has their own personality, distinct appearance, conditions, and issues. It’s up to the player, to empathize with the lives of the tenant, or to follow orders.
25. Black Mesa
Black Mesa is the original Half-Life as if it was made in the 21st century using modern graphics and updated mechanics. This remake of the classic game was envisioned by a group of enthusiasts, approved by Valve, and spent eight years in the making. The name, Black Mesa, refers to the secret research facility where the game is set. The player assumes the role of Gordon Freeman, a scientist caught in the midst of an experiment gone wrong. An anomaly breaks out, and hordes of monsters invade Black Mesa.
While Black Mesa and Half-Life are basically the same game, there are many subtle changes besides the improved graphics. The amount of ammo has changed, as well as the order in which the weapons appear in the game. The iconic crowbar is found in a different place. There are also new options like zooming in and out and reprogramming gun turrets. Some of the levels were shortened, and some of the monsters became stronger. NPCs became more intelligent, and they will perform certain actions to aid Gordon. Design of the characters also became more varied, and women finally appeared in the game. Black Mesa also introduced an achievement system and a multiplayer mode.
26. Quake Live
Previously free-to-play, Quake Live is an updated version of the classic multiplayer first-person-shooter Quake III from id Software. In 2015, developers abandoned the free-to-play model and now users must pay for the full version of the game. It is available on Steam and players can log in using it. After the release on the site, the developers refused to pay a subscription. Previously, it cost $ 10.
The gameplay is as simple as possible - players compete for the number of frags in each match. There are scattered weapons, armour, first-aid kits and other power-ups on the map. As the user plays he discovers new tactics and movements, like rocket jumping and strafe. In total there are 12 modes in the game.
There is no single campaign, the whole game is full-throttle multiplayer experience with fast-paced matches. The developers are betting on turning Quake Live into a major cybersport discipline and hold one of the biggest Quake tournaments at QuakeCon.
27. We Were HereLost and separated in an abandoned castle set in a frozen wasteland. Your only possession left is a walkie-talkie, with a familiar voice on the other end. Can the both of you find your way out in time?
In We Were Here two players are trapped inside an abandoned castle. Player One is confined to a small secluded part of the castle. Player Two roams the castle trying to find Player One. Every room challenges your wits and ability to communicate clearly, using only your voice. There is no other way to communicate with each other, so make sure you have a microphone ready!
Are you ready to find out how well you and your friends work together? If you like living on the edge, try playing it with a complete stranger!
- Inspired by games such as: Myst, Amnesia: The Dark Descent and real-life escape rooms.
- Both players have a completely different game experience.
- Explore beautifully crafted environments in a fictional castle inspired by Castle Rock, Antarctica.
- Overcome challenging puzzles by working together.
- Atmospheric thriller setting that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
- Optional Virtual Reality support. Enjoy the game with- or without VR!
Test your adventurer mettle against The Isle’s procedural subterranean labyrinths. Explore a large, interconnected underworld crawling with cunning wildlife, deadly traps and stalked by a shadowy presence. Survive the perils of The Depths and unearth what lies below... or die trying..
BELOW is a procedural terrarium filled with life, mystery and death.EXPLORE
Explore the vast subterranean underworld of The Isle: a dangerous, unfathomable deep. Choose your path through the randomly generated labyrinth crawling with deadly monstrosities, traps and hazardous environments. Perma-death awaits at every false step, and there are no hints to guide you…SURVIVE
Spelunking through The Depths of BELOW is a treacherous endeavour, with death around every corner. The world is alive with flora & fauna, and there are many ways to scavenge materials and harvest ingredients to create life-saving remedies or useful survival tools…DISCOVER
What lies below? Only the bravest wanderers will find out. The Depths are filled with secrets and danger. BELOW embraces the idea that players enjoy discovering secret areas, finding hidden passageways and unravelling the deepest mysteries hidden in the in the darkness…
29. Devil Daggers
Devil Daggers is a shooter developed by Sorath. This is the only game in the franchise.
The player aims to survive through attacks by armies of demonic monsters for as long as possible. To survive, the player must defeat enemies or avoid contact with them; as the game goes, the monsters become more. The action is taken on a field shrouded in darkness. As a weapon, the protagonist can fire daggers from fingers.
Devil Daggers is a first-person shooter. As the game starts, the player fetches fire daggers.
Then he is transported to the dark arena, where monsters begin to spawn. The goal is to fight off every appearing enemy. More exotic creatures appear throughout the game; later on, the player can recognize the type of a monster based on the unique noise one makes. There are two alternatives in using the daggers: the protagonist can either fire a shotgun-like blast with a widespread (the player clicks the left mouse button) or fire a continuous stream of them (the player holds the mouse button). The player can die if he touches an enemy, or if he falls off the stage. After that the player can fetch the red crystals dropping from the top of the screen – it lets them upgrade the daggers.
The game design uses distorted effects like texture warping and polygon jitter. That makes it look like an old shooter game from the 1990s.
30. Cat Quest
Cat Quest is an open world RPG set in the pawsome world of cats!
Leap into a grand adventure in purrsuit of the evil Drakoth and your catnapped sister! Explore Felingard's huge overworld map, risk life and limb delving into dungeons for epic loot, and lend a paw to a furry cast of characters in a flurry of side quests.
Combat in Cat Quest takes place entirely in real time, allowing you to get close to enemies with a slash of your blade, dodge roll to avoid a counter-attack, and then finish them off with powerful magic! Wield the ancient spells of Lightnyan, Flamepurr, and Healpaw to vanquish your foes! (Fur real!)
Outfit your catventurer with a whole basket of equipment! Prefurr casting spells? Don an arcane hood, robes, and a staff to bolster your mana reserves! Want to protect yourself from attack? Deck out your catventurer with chainmail armor to increase your health and provide an extra level of protection. Weapons, armor, and spells can be mixed and matched to create the purrfect combinations for your playstyle!
The world of Felingard is littered with interesting places and people! Discover a possessed town whose residents lust for obscene amounts of meat, assist the mages Mewlin and Meowgan in their search to break a magic seal, and locate someone's missing delivery of "House of Parchments" and "The Pouncing Dead". Exploration is one of the main scratching posts of Cat Quest, and with locations such as Bermewda's Triangle, the Furbidden Fields, and Pawt City to explore, it's time to get pawing!
Experience an enchanting orchestral score inspired by classic RPGs!
31. Deep Rock GalacticDEEP ROCK GALACTIC is a first-person co-operative sci-fi shooter for up to 4 players, featuring fully procedural and destructible environments to explore, mine, and explode your way through to reach your objectives. As a team of veteran dwarven space miners, you must take on perilous missions for the interplanetary mining corporation DEEP ROCK GALACTIC and go where no-one else dares - into the deepest, most dangerous cave systems of the most hostile planet ever discovered.
- TEAMWORK ABOVE ALL - For efficient traversal and exploration as well as combat, you will need to rely on your teammates.
- A MATTER OF CLASS - Pick the right class for your play style - mow through enemies as the Gunner, scout ahead and light up the caves as the Navigator, chew through solid rock as the Driller, or support the team with defensive structures and turrets as the Engineer.
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH - Fully destructible and procedurally generated environments means there is no set path - it is up to you how to reach your goal.
- THE TOOLS THAT YOU NEED - A plethora of tools and gadgets at your disposal means no obstacle is insurmountable.
- INTO THE DARK - The only light is what you bring, and the pitch-black alien caves will not give their riches up easily.
From the team that brought you Torchlight and Torchlight II comes Hob: a vibrant, suspenseful action-adventure game set on a stunning and brutal world in disarray. As players delve into the mysteries around them, they discover a planet in peril. Can it be mended, or will the world fall further into chaos?Features
WORDLESS NARRATIVE: Presented without text or dialogue, Hob’s story is revealed as you explore the planet and interact with the strange lifeforms that inhabit it.
TRANSFORM THE WORLD by solving puzzles and repairing the planet. The landscape will change before your eyes, opening new areas to uncover and explore.
GRAPPLE, PUNCH, and WARP through the world! Use your mechanical glove-arm abilities for traversal as well as combat.
ADVENTURE in an open world, explore ruins, befriend sprites, and battle the rogue creatures that threaten their extinction.
33. Shadow Complex RemasteredPowered by Unreal Engine technology, the “modern and masterful side-scroller” Shadow Complex became an instant classic when initially released in 2009, exclusively for Xbox 360. The fan favorite won more than 50 Game of the Year and Editor’s Choice Awards and was one of the most popular console games of the year. Shadow Complex Remastered features all the great content from the original game updated with exciting new enhancements and achievements to support its debut on Steam.
Giant Bomb - "5 out of 5 Stars - Amazing from start to finish!"
IGN - "The classic, exploration-heavy gameplay is a winner."
GameSpot - "An incredible adventure that won't be forgotten."
Worthplaying - "A love letter to Super Metroid"
Game Play Overview:
ChAIR’s fresh twist on classic side-scrolling design with modern, cutting-edge gameplay is amplified in Shadow Complex Remastered, featuring all the content from the award-winning original game, updated with graphical enhancements, all-new dynamic melee take-downs, and additional Achievements and Master Challenges.
Through 10+ hours of exploration and fast-paced combat, you’ll discover game-altering power-ups to overcome obstacles, thwart legions of enemies, and delve further into a mysterious and challenging, non-linear game world.
Core Game Play Elements:
- Original single-player experience inspired by classic non-linear exploration side-scrolling genre
- Open world design that evolves as the player explores and progresses through the game
- Huge, mysterious game world populated with legions of enemies, challenges, and jaw-dropping boss battles
- Dozens of unique game-altering power-ups and more than 100 additional items and enhancements to discover
- Intense game play infused with a compelling action-thriller storyline
- Incredible graphics with robust physics, made possible by Epic Games’ Unreal Engine 3
- Bonus Proving Grounds game mode provides side-challenges to help players become the ultimate Shadow Complex master
- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments, and interface
- Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects
- New contextual melee take-downs
- New Achievements and Master Challenges
- Supports keyboard/mouse and PC controller with customizable controller and key bindings, and up to 4K resolution support
Shadow Complex propels lost hiker Jason Fleming into the hollows of government conspiracy, dark political motives, and military upheaval. When Jason and his girlfriend Claire accidentally stumble upon a rogue paramilitary group called The Restoration, it soon becomes clear that the faction’s intent is to set in motion a chain of events that will cause America to collapse into a new civil war. Along the way, Jason acquires many high-tech “toys” The Restoration is developing, and eventually becomes a super-powered engine of destruction.
Follow Shadow Complex for the latest updates, discussions and more:
34. Get Even
Black - an ice-cold mercenary and hired gun - awakes in a mysterious old asylum with no memory of his past.
Under the guidance of his anonymous captor, ‘Red’, Black embarks on a form of treatment, facilitated by a unique technology - a headset that allows the user to relive their memories and experience them again in the present.
And so Black tries to remember.
With the help of the ‘Pandora’ headset, he travels into the depths of his own mind to explore the truth behind the only thing he can remember: the rescue attempt of a teenage girl with a bomb strapped to her chest.
35. CAYNEHelp panicked and anxious Hadley find her feet and brave stomach-churning situations to break free, by solving puzzles in this FREE horror adventure game.
CAYNE is a free, point-and-click, isometric adventure game with a modern edge.
A gritty experience awaits. STASIS was only the beginning of a much larger story.FEATURES
- Point-and-click adventure game with a modern edge
- Beautifully rendered HD isometric backgrounds
- Fully 3D animated characters
- Quality animated FMV
- Voice acted by professional actors
- Open translation system
- Computer systems that interact with the game world
- Intuitive puzzles to test your deductive skills
- A modern re-telling of the classic adventure game genre
- An adjunct story set in the world of STASIS
- 16:10 monitor support
- PC, MAC & LINUX support
36. Kingdom: Two Crowns
In the award-winning Kingdom series, players took on the role of a monarch struggling to build their kingdom up from nothing. Hundreds of thousands of players across the world explored, recruited loyal subjects, and defended nightly against the persistent threat of the Greed – but they did so in isolation, and as with all things in Kingdom, nothing lasts… until now.
Kingdom Two Crowns builds upon the challenging micro strategy experience with an evolution of the celebrated franchise. Introducing the brand-new campaign mode, monarchs must now work to build a kingdom that stands over time until finding a way to defeat the Greed for good. Recruit new unit types and develop advanced technologies to bolster your defenses. Explore fresh environments to discover new mounts and secrets hidden in the deep. Revisit and revitalize your kingdom in its entirety as you move onward through the campaign.
But you don’t have to rule alone! Introducing a cooperative play experience that is totally unique to Kingdom Two Crowns, monarchs can now choose between a classic solo experience or seek the assistance of a friend, working together locally or online, dropping in or out at will.
A challenge awaits all who seek it here, whether you are a first-time ruler or a longtime fan. So be brave, great monarchs, for in the end Two Crowns shall reign stronger than one!
👑 BRAND-NEW CAMPAIGN MODE: Built upon the classic micro strategy that made Kingdom successful, monarchs can now build lasting kingdoms in a multi-stage campaign to stop the assault of the Greed for good.
👑 TWO CROWNS TO RULE THEM ALL: The struggle to build your kingdom need not be ventured alone! Strategize and defend your realm together in local or online drop-in/drop out co-op.
👑 NEW FEATURES, NEW STRATEGIES: A wealth of new features from technology upgrades to unit types to secrets to enemies, monarchs will need to plan wisely to see their kingdom flourish.
👑 FORMIDABLE CHALLENGE ISLANDS: Whether you seek the fierce threat of Skull Island or unique lands that modify the gameplay through special rules, the secret challenge islands expand the Kingdom experience to all players new and loyal.
37. Immortal RedneckImmortal Redneck is an FPS set in Egypt with rogue-lite elements. The game mixes old-school first-person shooter action with a rogue-lite mechanics. Frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style feel meet randomly generated dungeons, a complete skill tree, permanent death and 9 classes with different traits.
The game revolves around a redneck tourist who wakes up mummified in ancient Egypt after an accident. Why is he here? How did he survive the accident? And why the hell is he mummified?!
The answer lies within the three danger-filled pyramids of Giza, all protected by an army of monsters and huge bosses. Obviously, your mission is to get inside the pyramids, kill all the enemies and discover what's going on!
- Old School FPS: frantic gameplay, twitch controls and an arcade-style
- RogueLite mechanics: randomly generated dungeons, classes, skills, permanent death but with gameplay progression
- Nine playable classes: all with different skill sets. Players can switch classes between each play through, selecting the one most suitable for their current run
- Complete skill tree: evolve your character, buying equipment and weapons, upgrading and acquiring new skills
- Over 50 different weapons: traditional firearms, magical, mythological, futuristic or just plain weird weapons including a Potato Launcher. You name it, this game has it
- Over 100 scroll modifiers: Each scroll picked up in-game changes your current run, for good (convert your enemies in to chickens) or for bad (reduces your speed of movement) and everything in between!
- Over 35 enemies: mummies, sarcophagus, flying skulls, humanoid snakes, big fat warriors... All willing to kill you
- Huge bosses: two in each pyramid with unique gameplay
- Merchant: Buy equipment and supplies that will be maintained between different games, even when you die
- Skill Rooms: hone your skills in rooms focused on platforming and avoiding a variety of traps
- Twitch Quest: special mode for streamers, your community will vote on what happens next
38. The ParkSet in a creepy amusement park hiding a dark and sinister secret, The Park is a one to two hour long first-person psychological horror experience focusing on intense storytelling and exploration instead of combat and action.
A day at the park... a lost teddy bear... a missing child. As the sun sets over Atlantic Island Park, you must explore its dilapidated rides in search of your son, Callum. As darkness falls, you will experience panic and paranoia through a narrative written by a team of award winning storytellers.
Amusement parks are happy places, filled with the joys of childhood and the exhilarating rush of fantastic rides to be dared. That was the vision of eccentric business man Nathaniel Winter when he opened the doors to Atlantic Island Park in 1977.
Unfortunately, the park's history turned out to be one plagued by tragedy and drama. Its freak accidents, grotesque killings and ghostly hauntings have inspired many a sensational headline, and locals worry the park is far from done claiming innocent lives.
For Lorraine, it's where her worst nightmare began.
WARNING: This experience deals with subject matter that might prove emotionally distressing to some. Player discretion is advised.
- Explore Atlantic Island Park and step onto rides such as the Ferris Wheel, the Bumper Cars and the Rollercoaster; just beware, some of them have a life of their own
- Enter the mind of Lorraine, a woman facing every parent's worst nightmare, and unravel her story as well as the dark and tragic history of the park
- Call out for Callum to respond, and interact with the environment around you while examining clues and listening to Lorraine's own inner voice as the game progresses
- Compelling graphics and audio deliver a uniquely atmospheric setting rich in mood and mystery, developed by a team of award-winning AAA developers
BONUS: The Park is inspired by a setting within the modern-day myths and mysteries MMO The Secret World. This copy of The Park includes unique in-game items that can be applied to one The Secret World account; the Killer Chipmunk outfit and three powerful, legendary talismans.
39. Arizona SunshineVirtual reality meets the zombie apocalypse! Arizona Sunshine is a first-person shooter built exclusively for VR that immerses you in a post-apocalyptic southwestern America overrun by zombies.
When you hear a flash of a human voice on the radio, your hopes surge - there are survivors out in the blistering heat of the post-apocalyptic Grand Canyon state! Armed with little more than your motion-controlled weapons and the scarce ammo and consumables you find along the way, you need to navigate the hordes of zombies coming for your brain in your desperate search for human contact.
Developed from the ground up for HTC Vive and Oculus, Arizona Sunshine puts you in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. Handle weapons with real-life movements, freely explore a post-apocalyptic world, and put your survival skills to the test in VR - putting the undead back to rest is more thrilling than ever before.
- Real-life weapon handling: Using VR motion controllers, handle 25+ weapons with real-life movements. Anticipate attacks, manage ammo and aim down the sights to blast your enemies to undead pieces.
- Full-size campaign: Built in bite-sized VR chunks that together form a full narrative, the campaign allows you to jump in for a short session or stay for the complete ride.
- Free exploration: Move around without restraints to explore a series of huge southwestern American environments, including treacherous canyons and deep, dark mines.
- Immersive zombie survival: Scavenge the environment, loot undead enemies and manage your ammo and consumables in a battle for survival more immersive than ever before thanks to VR.
- Co-op multiplayer: Join forces with a friend in co-op campaign mode or multiplayer Horde mode for up to four players. But beware, more warm brains mean more hungry undead.
- Unprecedented VR realism: When powered by an Intel® Core™ i7 processor or equivalent, Arizona Sunshine brings unprecedented realism to VR gaming with zombie mutilation, destructible environments, and an overall cinematic and immersive experience.
- Only in VR: Arizona Sunshine is a VR shooter exclusively built for VR. Step into the midst of a zombie apocalypse as if you were really there and take on the undead unlike ever before.
40. RépubliqueAt long last, République: Episode 5: Terminus is finally here! All of us at Camouflaj are anxious to finally release the fifth and final chapter of République. To all of you who waited patiently for the series conclusion, we deeply appreciate your patience and support. The team here at Camouflaj put our hearts and souls into this epic final episode -- we hope you agree that it was worth the wait.
Just as we did with previous episodes, Episode 5: Terminus is not just an additional chapter but it comes with thousands of fixes and enhancements. Here’s a breakdown of the major changes we made in addition to adding the fifth episode:
- Improved performance, crash frequency, and optimized framerate for lower-end devices
- Resolved issue where Hope falls out of the game world on some machines with AMD graphics cards
- Fixed issues regarding Hope’s trouble retrieving the EP3 cassette at beginning of episode, near desk in Reception Area
- Unity default typeface no longer appears by default in certain prefabs (English alphabet only)
- Improved and revised navigation, pathfinding, and collision in Episode 1-3
- Improved camera rotation limits and view in all episodes
- UI and pop-up improvements in all episodes
- Updated 2D art for some scannable items in Episode 1-3
In addition to the upgrades we’ve made, here is some of the new stuff you can expect in Episode 5 (without spoiling too much):
- Hostile Cameras: These new security cameras scattered throughout the game world will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence. Players can only inhabit them for a limited time, adding a neat layer of complexity to the gameplay loop.
- Branching Paths: This is something we’ve kept close to the vest for a long time: EP5 has branching paths that change the course of the episode based on a decision you make early on. We don’t want to reveal too much, but this is a huge addition that greatly expands the content offered in Episode 5, offering a nice incentive to play through the campaign again.
- A New Metamorphosis: Players are returning to the world of some previous episodes, but will find it looking and feeling much differently than before. You’re going to see new areas, meet new enemies, and forge some interesting alliances…
- We want to say more, but it’s better if you to experience it for yourself!
When you’re done with the game, I encourage you to check out our final installment of The Making of République (available now in the Deluxe Edition), and take a look back on the production of this massive, four year endeavor. We’ve prided ourselves on giving you a window into our world by providing open and honest in-game developer commentary tracks, and these video documentaries are an extension of that. You might even see some old footage from back when we were younger, healthier, and less sleepy.
Finally, we want to give a shout out to composer Zinc Lemone for his work on Episode 5’s soundtrack (also included with the Deluxe Edition.) I’ve had some standout favorite tracks in previous episodes, but EP5’s soundtrack in simply incredible from start to finish. (“Loose Change” is the *JAM* y’all.)
Watching Episode 5’s final moments come to life this past year has been bittersweet. It’s hard to believe that we are finally at the finish line after first announcing the game back in 2012. We owe a lot to our initial Kickstarter backers, our publishing friends at GungHo Online Entertainment, and our stellar voiceover cast including Rena Strober, Jennifer Hale, David Hayter, Dwight Schultz, and Khary Payton. It’s not an exaggeration to say that République is the product of thousands of people coming together and making it a reality.
Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts. It’s been an incredible journey.Camouflaj
41. Space Hulk: Deathwing
Space Hulk: Deathwing is a First-Person Shooter experience based on Games Workshop's classic Space Hulk boardgame set in the universe of Warhammer 40,000. Space Hulk: Deathwing was developed on Unreal Engine 4, and offers you and up to three of your friends the chance to experience a desperate battle against Genestealers in the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. You also gain skills, new abilities, and new equipment as you earn experience during missions.
Space Hulks drift along the currents of the Warp, the immaterial dimension of Chaos. Made up of gigantic, mangled asteroids, ship wrecks, and other stellar debris, they can grow to the size of a moon, and often contain treasured and ancient lost technologies. They are often also infested with broods of the lethal Genestealer.
In the game you take on the role of a Space Marine from one of the most secret and most feared Space Marine forces: the Deathwing of the Dark Angels Chapter.
As a Librarian, you can also master the destructive powers of the Psykers. Your skills and performance in battle grant you Fervor Points to spend on 3 skill trees, allowing you to improve your abilities and unlock new powers.
Don your Terminator armour and arm yourself with the iconic weaponry of the Space Marines and face the threats that await you in the Space Hulk.Key FeaturesTake on the role of a Space Marine Terminator from the most secret and feared Deathwing.
Plunge into the claustrophobic tunnels of a Space Hulk. and experience a desperate battle against the Genestealers.
Unlock new abilities through 3 skill trees.
Grow in power and weild devastating weapons.
Coop mode: play with your friends as a Terminator squad in an epic coop mode
42. TorenExperience the mysterious, timeless world of Toren, the first adventure game from Brazilian indie developer Swordtales. You are Moonchild, destined to climb the tower (known as Toren) on a hauntingly solitary journey to find your purpose. You must solve puzzles and face monsters as you struggle to climb to the top of this beautiful, yet treacherous environment, driven by the will to find your freedom.
A Journey of Learning & Fulfilment - As the story progresses your character will age from a mere infant to grown woman creating new mechanics and challenges for each learning experience and phase of her life. In addition, the Tree of Life within the tower grows as she does, providing access to new areas to explore and new items to find.
Poetry brought to Life – Toren features dark fantasy storytelling in a universe filled with symbolism. The mysterious, fantastical atmosphere is conveyed through an award-winning art design and original score. As your journey unfolds you will discover scrolls of poetry, which reveal the story and true origins behind Toren and aids the Moonchild in discovering her purpose.
Rich Puzzle Solving - Every stage of the game features new and progressively more deadly challenges for the player: solving environmental puzzles, how avoid and survive attacks from dangerous creatures, and eventually defeating the end boss.
43. Shadows: Awakening“An ancient proverb warns: ‘Never trust a demon, for betrayal is their very blood’.
Yet the Sura, the great ogres of the Wastes, have a different saying: ‘A demon honours its pact’. Perhaps when the race of men looks into the eyes of hell, they see their own darkness reflected…”
– Carissa Cantrecht
Shadows: Awakening is the new adventure in the Heretic Kingdoms saga. After the members of the secret council known as the Penta Nera are assassinated, their souls are consumed by the Devourers – evil demons which possess the ability to absorb the memories and personalities of the souls they acquire and materialize them as their puppets. Re-emerging into the mortal realm once again, the demonic Penta Nera continue their quest for power and immortality, but at what cost?
Shadows: Awakening is a unique, isometric single-player RPG with real-time tactical combat. You take control of a demon summoned from the Shadow Realm – the Devourer – to consume the souls of long-dead heroes and embark on an epic adventure with challenging gameplay, a gripping storyline and enchanting graphics. Do you have the focus and wits to master the world of the Heretic Kingdoms? Gather your party, control powerful heroes and use their skills to your advantage. But who is in charge… the demon, or the souls that it has devoured? It's up to you to either thwart a major threat and save the world, or to plunge it into complete disaster…
44. SEUM: Speedrunners from HellSEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
45. Through the WoodsAntagonist is a small independent game studio based in Oslo, Norway, founded in 2014. The team is focused on creating narrative-driven titles with epic stories and great gameplay.
Your avatar is a brave warrior who has fallen in battle. But instead of well-deserved peace in Asgard, his soul is trapped in the harsh world of Niffelheim. Survive in this hostile world, ransack the neighbor lands, explore dangerous dungeons and find your way to Valhalla
Survive in the Underworld
Warriors remain warriors even after death. Set out on the path to the last challenge and prove yourself to the Gods. In life you were never frightened by the cold, darkness and death, and you won't fear now. make sure you have enough provision, defend yourself and unravel the mysteries of these lands.
Do not be forgotten
Crush anyone who dares to attack your lands. Each fallen enemy brings you closer to Asgard! Bones, teeth, fur - use all that you scavenge to craft weapons and armor. Build a fortress that will protect you from enemies and help you to destroy the attackers. The Death Priests will issue ultimatums. Will you bend to their will, or reject their orders and accept the battle against their dead minions?
Find a way out
Collect all the pieces of the portal to Asgard. But be careful - they are fiercely guarded by mighty giants, deadly spiders and hordes of undead.
Brew potions from mushrooms and slain beasts to become stronger. Cook the best dishes to feed all your friends. Prepare poison that will kill the most powerful troll.
Explore ancient caves
Reach the very heart of the world to find powerful artefacts that will help you win the final battle. Discover what lies hidden in the darkness.
47. fault - milestone onefault is a series of Science Fantasy Cinematic Novels using a unique 3D Camera system for a visually immersive reading experience, which follow the story of a princess named Selphine and her Royal Guardian Ritona. When a sudden assault devastates their homeland of Rughzenhaide, the two are forced to escape… but somehow end up teleported into an unknown forest full of vegetation they don’t recognize. The atmosphere is thick and heavy. There is no sign of life, which is very unusual for such a lush forest. Something is wrong about the land… But they are too startled to notice what.
Who were the attackers and what was their goal?
Where did Selphine and Ritona end up?
Will the two make it home safely?
And more importantly, what has happened to their homeland?
Follow Selphine, the bubbly, happy-go-lucky Princess and her sharp-witted but slightly misanthropic Royal Guardian Ritona, on their journey of a lifetime back to their homeland of Rughzenhaide.
fault's episodes are called "milestones" and scheduled to be released periodically, created by ALICE IN DISSONANCE, brought to you by Sekai Project.
The colony on Mars had been silent for a long time. According to the last reports, critical discoveries were made about the existence of water and life.
You should investigate the sectors and the surrounding area to find out why colony can not be heard from and learn what happened.
Gameplay and Key Features:
- Science-fiction themed
- Dazzling space atmosphere
- Standard fps mechanics
- 5 Levels with 6 different weapons
- Action - adventure - thriller
- Opportunity to explore new worlds
The other stages of our project, which we continue to develop as an indie team, will be with you in the forthcoming years as VR, iOS, and Android support as well as multiplayer adaptation of games.
49. Cat on a DietSoft, fluffy, and a little on the chunky side — the podgy pussycat Dr. Meow can’t stop munching on delicious cookies and needs your help getting his greedy little paws on more! While his owner sleeps, steal away into the kitchen and help tumble this tubby tabby cat into the prized cookie jar.
Get stuck in!
Swipe and prod to claw away at wooden blocks, unscrew bolts, control powerful magnets and explode highly volatile uranium – anything to reach those cookies!
The hand that feeds?
What are the owners hiding from you? Find out as this pot-bellied kitty’s journey for sweet treats takes him up into the attic and down into the secret laboratory.
Munch all the snacks in each level and spend them on new power-ups, hats, masks and even more cookie-heisting helpers.
- witness the shenanigans of Dr. Meow in a Physics Puzzler for all ages
- visit 4 game worlds (Dr. Meows Home, Spooky Attic, Mysterious Laboratory and visit the middle ages!)
- Over 100 challenging levels to complete
- two diverse game modes
- Collect over 50 fabulous cat costumes
- Use fun tools and inventive methods to reach the cookie jar!
50. Citadel: Forged with Fire
Citadel: Forged With Fire is a massive online sandbox RPG with elements of magic, spellcasting and inter-kingdom conflict. As a newly minted apprentice of the magic arts, you will set off to investigate the dangerous world of Ignus. Your goal: create a name for yourself and achieve notoriety and power among the land’s ruling Houses.
You have complete freedom to pursue your own destiny; hatch plots of trickery and deceit to ascend the ranks among allies and enemies, become an infamous hunter of other players, build massive and unique castles, tame mighty beasts to do your bidding, and visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history. The path to ultimate power and influence is yours to choose.
Welcome to the magical world of Ignus: a 36 square kilometer landmass of sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps and frozen tundra. Leave no stone unturned as you explore dangerous caves and ancient ruins to recover powerful artifacts and uncover a rich history spanning thousands of years. Embark on a journey across the land to find the perfect place for you and your allies to call home.
Master a diverse range of powerful spells. Use the Extract spell to quickly harvest the world’s bountiful resources, bring meteors down from the heavens with Conflagration, or lift and throw an entire castle with Telekinesis. Discover your conduit of choice among a huge selection of mystic wands and staves, magically imbued axes, swords, maces and hammers, and enchanted gauntlets.
Align your efforts with fellow Warlocks to create a mighty House. Create an internal hierarchy of power, design and plant your own House flag, share your resources to build huge castles and team up to hunt legendary creatures. Wage war with opposing Houses or hatch plans of deceit and trickery to cause internal chaos and ascend the ranks within your own.
Use the Pacify spell to tame ferocious creatures and amass an army of minions. Tamed companions will gain experience and grow with you as you travel the world and triumph in battle. Siege an enemy fortress with a horde of savage Orcs, ride Horses and Direwolves to quickly traverse the vast landscape, or rain fiery death upon your enemies from the back of a Dragon!
Construct your Dream Castle using hundreds of structural pieces found within a flexible and easy-to-use building editor, or take advantage of the dynamic destruction engine and crush someone else’s. Enhance your fortress with magical structures like defensive shields, attack towers, mana pools and respawn stones. Unlock new fortification materials and building features as you level up: with so many materials and pieces to work with the only limit is your imagination.
Are you an old, bearded and wise Warlock or are you a young, ambitious and strong-willed Mage? Create your own style with a huge variety of clothing and weapon options. Discover a near limitless variety among these items’ stats with Citadel’s rich and deep loot generation system; every loot pull is different and ensures that fighting monsters and exploring dungeons is a constantly rewarding and memorable experience.
Why walk when you can fly? Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies. Enjoy the convenience of a custom-crafted broomstick, tame and mount airborne companions like dragons and giant eagles, or use alchemy to concoct potent elixirs allowing flight without the aid of beast or broom.
A Story About My Uncle is a first-person adventure with a heavy focus on moving using a grappling hook and a non-violent approach thus making the plot and landscapes the critical focus of the gaming experience. There is no series of this game: it is the only title in the IP by Gone North also known as Goat Simulator creators.
The core gameplay features are the energetic costume giving its owner the ability to jump higher and use the grappling hook, and various updates to this outfit, for example, jetpack boots. While mastering this Spider-Man-like potential, the hero encounters various non-hostile NPCs and environment, the only menacing obstacle in the game is a one-eyed worm, lurking in one of the caves. However, the worst scenario is that it blows you off the cliff. Worm likes to take a nap so getting over him is not a big deal.
The plot follows a boy looking for his uncle, Freud. His nephew, after a little research in his flat, has discovered the super costume and traveled to another dimension. There are some optional collectibles scattered across the world. We shall also meet Maddy, who helps us find a missing character