The best games like A Hat in Time are:
- arrow_rightAssassin's Creed Odyssey
- arrow_rightSouth Park: The Stick of Truth
- arrow_rightLeft 4 Dead
- arrow_rightSonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
- arrow_rightVolgarr the Viking
- arrow_rightFINAL FANTASY IV
99 Best Games Like A Hat in Time:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (44)
- PlayStation 4 (60)
- iOS (25)
- Android (19)
- macOS (57)
- Linux (33)
- Nintendo Switch (36)
- Nintendo 3DS (6)
- Nintendo DS (11)
- Xbox 360 (32)
- Xbox (3)
- PlayStation 3 (43)
- PlayStation 2 (13)
- PlayStation (4)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (13)
- Wii (29)
- GameCube (9)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (8)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- Classic Macintosh (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Genesis (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Assassin's Creed Odyssey
Assassin's Creed Odyssey is the twentieth game in its series. It is the earliest game in the Assassin's Creed universe chronology and the prequel to Assassin's Creed Origins.
The events of Assassin's Creed Odyssey's take place in the Classical Era of Ancient Greece, in 431 BC, before the Brotherhood of Assassins was even formed. The plot follows a fictionalized story of the Peloponnesian War between city-states of Sparta and Athens that left Greece devastated. The player can choose to control either a male (named Alexios) or female (named Kassandra) protagonist, both of them being descendants of the famous Spartan king Leonidas. The player enters the plot as a mercenary and can side with either Athens or its rival Sparta. There's also the frame story set in the contemporary age. Its protagonist is Layla Hassan, who was also the main character in the frame story of Assassin's Creed Origins.
Unlike most earlier installments of Assassin's Creed, which put the emphasis solely on action, Odyssey has a strong role-playing element in it. Dialogue options and the non-linear plot allow the player to reach several alternate endings. The game also has a reputation system and multiple options for romancing, including same-sex romances. The combat system is similar to that in Origins with the addition of new skills. The game also reintroduces naval battles.
2. South Park: The Stick of Truth
South Park: The Stick of Truth is an action RPG based on the American animated series South Park. Players assume the role of the New Kid, who moved to eponymous fictional town in Colorado State with his parents. According to the storyline, the New Kid meets the army of humans led by Wizard King Cartman in the Kupa Keep Kingdom (Cartman’s backyard) and gets his nickname Douchebag. Cartman, as well as other characters of the original series, introduce The Stick of Truth, the key to the war between humans and elves, to the New Kid. Once The Stick is stolen by elves, the war and the whole adventure of Douchebag begins. The game is viewed from the third-person perspective. To start the campaign, players have to choose one of the character types (Fighter, Thief, Mage, and Jew), each with its own parameters and special abilities. Completing the levels and eliminating the enemies gives experience points that could be spent on learning new skills or upgrading the level. The gameplay also features fast travel ability. Remarkable characters of the original series – Cartman, Butters, Stan, and Kyle – join the protagonist during his wild adventure.
Categories in common with South Park: The Stick of Truth: Role Playing
3. Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead is set in a zombie apocalypse situation. You play as one of four different characters - Louis, Zoe, Bill or Francis - and try to go to safety zones at each of the levels or leaving the infected areas. The main story follows four protagonists in their attempts to escape the hordes of zombies and other infected mutants. Every single time though something goes wrong.
At every single chapter, players must defend themselves from a horde of zombies as well as completing different tasks in order to leave the location - power up the generator, contact military service via radio or some other objects. Every level you start in a safe room with melee and firearms weapon, like UZI, Katana, AK-47, supplies and medicaments like the first-aid kit which will heal you or your partner and painkillers which will give you some amount of health that you will lose over time. Ordinary zombies are not the only enemies you are going to face, as Smokers, Hunters, Tanks and other mutated monsters are about to stop you from getting to the end of the level.
4. Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic and the All-Stars cast line up on the starting grid once again to battle for supremacy in the ultimate race. Compete across land, water and air in incredible transforming vehicles that change from cars to boats to planes mid-race. It’s Not Just Racing. It’s Racing Transformed!Key Features:Play as over 20 legendary All-Stars each with their own transforming vehicle.
Race across 25 tracks and arenas.
World Tour, Grand Prix, Battle Arenas, and more.
Unleash ingenious weapons or utilise your character’s unique All-Star Move.
4 Player split screen and up to 10 player online events. Plus even take split screen gaming online.
Thumper is rhythm violence: classic rhythm-action, blistering speed, and brutal physicality. You are a space beetle. Brave the hellish void and confront a maniacal giant head from the future.
Scream down the endless track and crash through punishing obstacles with simple, airtight controls. Hurtle forward, master new moves, reach overwhelming velocities, and survive epic boss battles. Every crushing impact is interwoven with a pounding original soundtrack. To reach synesthetic bliss, you must go through rhythm hell.
Play in traditional HD or fully immersive VR (SteamVR or Oculus).
- Nine levels of Rhythm Hell
- Adrenalizing Boss Battles, including the terrifying Crakhed
- Simple Controls: one stick and one button
- Psychedelic Visuals
- Original Soundtrack by Brian Gibson of noise-rock band Lightning Bolt
Roundabout is a '70s B-Movie game where you drive a constantly revolving limousine! Pick up passengers, find secret collectibles, take on dangerous missions, and fall in love in an open world puzzle adventure. Roundabout is the debut title from No Goblin, a studio founded by designers of games like Destroy All Humans!, The Gunstringer, and Rock Band!
In Roundabout, you need to pick up passengers and drive them to their destinations. The catch: your limousine is constantly spinning in circles! To move around in Roundabout, you need to time your limousine's movement with the constant rotation in order to curve around obstacles, buildings, and more.
Set in 1977, Roundabout tells the rise to fame story of Georgio Manos, arguably the world's most famous revolving chauffeur. While driving players around the town of Roundabout, players will learn about the dizzying highs, terrifying lows, and secret loves of a revolving limousine driver. You'll experience the seventies in the only authentic way possible: with full motion video set in the interior of a limousine.Features
- Drive a constantly revolving limousine through the crowded streets of Roundabout.
- '70s B-Movie Full Motion Video throughout the game adds a new spin to a classic rise to fame story.
- Open world puzzle action, featuring dozens of twisty streets, collectible pickups, and purchasable properties.
- Upgrade your limousine with new hats, horns, and paint jobs.
- A full suite of challenges to compete against your friends in.
- Dedicated eSports speedrun mode. Roundabout is the only official eSport endorsed by a talking skeleton.
- Big Head Mode. Also a number of equally fun game modifiers and extras that are not Big Head Mode.
7. Volgarr the Viking
Volgarr the Viking is a 2D action-platformer inspired by classic platformers such as Ghosts ‘n Goblins and Rastan.
The game follows a Viking named Volgarr summoned by Odin to defeat an evil dragon. The gameplay shares many similarities with old-school side-scrollers.
The game consists of six main worlds and one secret level. Each of the world except the final one, divided into two part: an open area referred to as ‘level’ and a ‘temple’ with a boss on the end of it. On every stage, you have to go from the beginning to finish slaying monsters on your way and picking up treasures and power-ups. Volgarr has two weapons: throwing the spear and a sword. Throwing spear can be charged, and if it hits the wall, it serves as a platform that allows player achieve secret places. Additionally, Volgarr can pick up Mjolnir’s Blessing, a power-up that kills all non-boss enemies on the screen upon taking a hit. The hero has several different moves to fight the enemies and getting through platforming sequences such as jumping slash, crouching slash and down thrust.
The player can collect treasures scattered throughout the levels. Most of them only affect the player’s points. However, picking up particular Life Fires gives the player access to particular Valkyrie levels – alternate versions on game world with different layouts and more challenging enemies. The amount of Life Fires player collected affects the number of lives they have to beat Valkyrie level. Completing all of them in a single playthrough unlock a secret level Yggdrasill where Volgarr has to defeat the last boss in the game - Nidhogg.
8. FINAL FANTASY IV
FINAL FANTASY IV makes its debut on PC!
As the first game in the series to feature the innovative Active Time Battle system, FINAL FANTASY IV stands as an iconic milestone in FINAL FANTASY history. Lose yourself in this timeless tale of heroes, betrayal, love and redemption—now optimized for PC!Key Features:
Fully voiced, dramatic cut-scenes
Deep, emotionally charged character development
All-new system for charting dungeons and uncovering the secrets within
Inspiring score accessible at anytime from the built-in Jukebox
*Please select the language you wish to play in via the game launcher.
Categories in common with FINAL FANTASY IV: Role Playing
A unique twist on pinball with a competitive multiplayer angle, Control the ball and bounce through pinball machine-inspired levels from a third person view!
Kabounce GameplayKabounce is the physics-based, team versus team, competitive pinball game. You control the ball and engage in thrilling, sport-like, pinball matches. Use abilities in game to destroy your opponents and take their points. Slam and bounce between bumpers, rack up points with astonishing bumper and combat combos. Bank your points or risk losing them to the opposition.
Addictive online competitive action in 4 versus 4
Offline couch co-op, up to 4-player split screen
Single Player Challenges
Experience and cosmetic unlock system
Millions of customization combinations to make your pinball stand out
Stat tracking and leaderboards
4 diverse and unique abilities to customize your gameplay experience
Physics based gameplay with multiple uniquely themed pinball arenas
Play offline against bots, splitscreen, or on a Local Area Network (LAN)
Original electronic sound tracks
Full controller support
Kabounce gives you the option to customize your pinball and save it to a load out. Select from a range of skins, modifications, accessories and trails.
Customization OptionsSelect a Pinball Base
Add a base Modification
and a Special Accessory
Choose a Trail effect
Save and play!
KABOUNCE is currently still in development, features may still be expanded upon, added, or revised. Join in on the discussion forums and check back for updates!
10. AER - Memories of Old
The gods of old are forgotten, lost in the events that shattered the world, leaving only fragments of islands in the sky. This mystic world of endless skies, colorful islands and ancient ruins is in danger of falling into darkness. As one of the last few shapeshifters, you are sent on a pilgrimage to the Land of Gods. Uncover the secrets that will help save reality itself.
Distance is an atmospheric racing platformer. Fusing futuristic arcade racing with parkour, survive a deadly, mysterious, neon-drenched city by jumping, rotating, and flying.
The roads are treacherous with obstacles around every corner. Instead of doing laps on a loop, survive to the end in the quickest time. Your car has abilities that not only allow you to drive on the track, but upside down and on buildings and walls! You can also fly to discover new shortcuts and paths. Take on the roads alone, or in multiplayer with your friends!
The game is a spiritual successor to the multi-award winning Nitronic Rush, created by ourselves and 5 others at DigiPen Institute of Technology. It was widely praised for its innovative mechanics, visual style, audio design, and atmosphere.Key Features
- Adventure: A short single player experience. Drive into the heart of a dark, mysterious city as you pursue an ominous threat.
- Arcade: Race ghosts to take on the leaderboards' best. Earn medals to unlock new tracks in several different modes.
- Multiplayer: Online (up to 12 players) and split-screen (2-4 players) play in modes such as Sprint, Reverse Tag, Stunt, etc.
- Trackmogrify: Random track generation with advanced seed modifiers.
- VR: Full VR integration with support for Oculus Rift CV1 and HTC Vive.
- Level editor: Use a powerful level editor to create levels from within the game and share them with players around the world. Over 2,000 levels have already been shared on Steam Workshop!
- Original soundtrack: New music from the composer behind award-winning games like Nitronic Rush, Solace, and The Fourth Wall. Listen to a preview here.
12. Halo: Spartan Strike
Halo: Spartan Strike makes you a Spartan supersoldier battling evil forces.
Delve into 30 challenging missions through cities and jungles using a devastating arsenal of weapons, abilities and vehicles including the iconic Warthog against the Covenant and Promethean enemies. Be the Spartan and deny your foes the conquest of Earth.
Earn Steam achievements, complete missions and compete against your friends for the top scores in the leaderboards.
Challenge your enemies. Strike Fast. Be a Spartan!
- Crush your enemies using the iconic Warthog or sweep them from the battlefield using the all-new Kestrel VTOL.
- Face off against Promethean enemies; deadly mechanical warriors who seek mankind’s annihilation.
- Experience an all-new story that will take you from New Mombasa on Earth to the enigmatic Gamma Halo located at the edge of charted space.
- Complete weekly challenges and take the top position against friends in leaderboards that showcase your Halo gaming skills.
- Game supports keyboard/mouse, USB Xbox controller and virtual joysticks for touch.
13. Redout: Lightspeed Edition
It Is a 3D flight shooter with third person front view. provides comfortable play with easy
operation. the operating device can be played with the game pad or the keyboard.
the game system is arcade style, and each stage progresses nonstop. shoot down enemy
planes using vulcan and multi lock on missiles. there are 10 or more stages. .
14. Tower Unite
Tower Unite is a living, evolving world, fueled by the community. Play online games with your friends or make new friends from around the world!
Tower Unite is a large online multiplayer game that spans genres.
- Play minigames such as Minigolf, Ball Race, Virus, and more!
- Earn items
- Hang with your friends in your own personalized house
- Connect with others through a massive Plaza with various attractions and games
- Party with friends!
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube or Soundcloud
- Suggest new features - we listen!
- No microtransactions or subscription fees
Tower Unite has many games to play, with more to come, such as...
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 courses with 18 holes (144 holes total) and more in the works!
- Based on the original 2009 minigolf hit from GMod Tower that inspired other minigolf games
- Unique controls (100% skill, no timers)
- Hole-in-one fireworks
- Wear tiny hats on your golf ball
- Putt in snow, gardens, mines, sky, and even in space!
- Simultaneous putting (everyone putts at once!)
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- 4 unique levels and more in the works!
- Thrilling 1 vs All gameplay
- Play as the Dragon and devour the knights
- Turn off the rampaging Dragon as the knights
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 16 players online
- 8 unique worlds and more in the works!
- Roll around in a giant ball
- Speed past tricky obstacles
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 12 players online
- Survive in 5 unique levels and more in the works!
- Fast paced old school first person shooting action
- Blast infected away with 12 sci-fi weapons
- Team tag elimination, with weapons
- Player hosted servers
- Supports up to 8 players online
- Battle in teams as cat or dog in a struggle for the planet's resources
- Frantic gameplay with lots of sci-fi shooting
- Player hosted servers
Once you've played some of the games, head on over to your personal space...
In Tower Unite, everyone has their own personal space, called a Condo.
- Place tons of different furniture and items
- Watch synchronized media such as YouTube
- Place images from the internet directly into the game synced with online players
- Listen to synchronized music with Soundcloud
- Customize wallpapers, lights, and time of day
- Invite friends to party, chat, voice chat, drink, and eat virtual pizza!
- Play instruments like a piano or drums
- Interact with various weird and cool items
- Build unique creations
- Get a pet cat or dog
- COMING SOON: Cook/craft food and new items
From the Condo, you can exit through your front door into a bigger online experience called the Plaza. The Plaza acts as a gathering point, like a shopping mall.
- Gamble at the Casino
- Walk along the Boardwalk and enjoy:
- Laser Tag
- Typing Derby, a keyboard racing game
- Ferris Wheel
- COMING SOON: Bumper Cars
- COMING SOON: Rollercoaster
- COMING SOON: Fishing
- Laser Tag
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in the Theater
- Unlock new items at 15 different in-game stores
- Connect to the bigger Game Worlds
- COMING SOON: Explore the ocean with your friends
- COMING SOON: Play games at the Arcade
- Voice chat and text chat
- Player hosted servers
- Play multiplayer games of various genres online with friends.
- Play online Minigolf with up to 16 players.
- Customize yourself with accessories.
- Furnish and design the layout of your personal space (the Condo) with furniture and interactive toys.
- Invite other players over to your Condo for parties and mini-games.
- Watch synchronized YouTube videos in a virtual theater or your Condo.
- Fly around in jetpacks.
- Imbibe alcohol to an irresponsible extent.
- Join official servers or host your own server.
- Hang out with your friends or find new friends!
- Enjoy free DLC, no microtransactions, and developer support.
- Collect tons of unique items with Steam Inventory support.
15. Magrunner: Dark Pulse
When technology meets Cthulhu!
Magrunner: Dark Pulse is an action-puzzle game in which technology confronts the Cthulhu Mythos, as imagined by author, H. P. Lovecraft.
You are Dax, one of seven Magrunners selected among the elite to participate in MagTech Corporation's space training program. But, what should be the chance of a lifetime quickly becomes a horrific nightmare.
Equipped with your Magtech glove, you must harness the ability to magnetically polarize and manipulate objects in the environment to survive and surpass challenging puzzles. Your reflexes and ingenuity will be pushed to their limits as you make your way through 40+ immense and dangerous levels, including high-tech training rooms and the endless chasms of the lost cosmos, on a path to confront the horrendous creatures of Cthulhu!
16. Pool Nation
Pool Nation, with WORKSHOP integration AVAILABLE NOW in our Crazy Mode the Box Of Tricks (Out Now)! But fear not, Pool Nation is not just about trick-shots, Pool Nation is a serious pool sim, the heart of the game is our world renowned Physics engine, the balls will behave as they would in the real world - Fancy a game with Aiming Assist turned off - you go ahead - Play Pool Nation Your way!
With eleven addictive game modes, including the adrenaline pumping Endurance, extensive career modes and seven exciting online modes including the new Speed Pool! Not forgetting the Box of Tricks coming soon to Steam, giving you the ability to imagine, build and share your most outlandish trickshots with the world. Utilizing a variety of objects, including Ramps, Pikes, Loop the Loops and Speed up strips, the Box of Tricks is limited only by your imagination.
With Pool Nation, gameplay is king! Online or offline, the ease of control gives you the ability to pull off shots you wouldn't dream of in the real world. The balls behave exactly as they should use the table surround to create the most unbelievable trickshots and view them back in super slow mo.
The graphics are as shiny and pixel-perfect as the physics, with beautiful locations, stunning exterior landscapes, eye-catching interiors, the ability to change the time of day, and customize your games with a huge array of balls, cues and table decals creating your ideal pool playing environment. Every detail has been considered and polished, from the super-detailed table baize and deforming cushions, to the explosions of chalk dust from the cue tip.
Pool Nation - the Community's Pool Game!
17. Heavy Bullets
Armed with a simple yet stylish revolver and six devastatingly plump bullets, you must reset the security mainframe to restore order and reap the rewards of a job well done. To succeed in the game, players will need to move carefully and make smart use of their bullets, items, and the environment as rushing into new areas is the fastest way to get killed in the untamed wild of the neon corridors.
Limited Ammunition - Begin each attempt to reach the mainframe with just six bullets for your revolver that must be picked back up after each shot and manually reloaded one by one - make them count.
A Plethora of Items - Discover items and perks to aid you on your way to the mainframe. From homing bombs and coin magnets to a teleporter and high heels, each item will change up your approach. Choose wisely as you can only carry one item unless, of course, you find a backpack.
Shopping and Banking - While death is permanent, money in the bank can live on for future attempts at reaching the mainframe. Make a deposit or withdrawal from one of many conveniently placed automatic banking machine throughout the facility. Or just blow your cash on a shopping spree - up to you.
Life Decisions - Invest in items like Life Insurance or a Last Will that, if carried during the time of your unexpected death, will save your money, bullets, bombs, and keycards for your next attempt.
Aggressive Creatures + Malfunctioning Security - Face down dozens of nasty creatures lurking around the colorful hallways and the now malfunctioning security drones meant to defend against those same creatures.
18. Rec Room
Things to Know
- Rec Room is an active game. Please use common sense and caution while playing!
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Children between 13-18 must consult with a parent or guardian before playing.
- In Early Access, Rec Room defaults to being a public experience. You will interact and voice chat with other people in real time. Rec Room offers mute, ignore and reporting features which we encourage you to learn and use. But even if you use these features, you still may be exposed to speech or behavior you find inappropriate.
- By playing Rec Room, you agree to our Code of Conduct!
- Rule #1: Be excellent to each other!
- No sexually explicit behavior or language in the locker room or public activities.
- Children under thirteen are not allowed.
- Whatever you choose to do in a private activity, still make sure everyone is cool with it.
- Sexist, racist, discriminatory or harassing language is not welcome in Rec Room.
- Don't mess with other people's games! We don't want to implement a million rules to control your behavior in every game. Don't make us.
Independent micro-studio ‘Mad Fellows’ brings you a unique and innovative game featuring music from Noisia, Flux Pavilion, Katy B, The Prototypes, Neosignal and many more.
N.B. A controller with dual analogue sticks is required to play Aaero. (e.g. Xbox 360/One, PlayStation DualShock etc.)
Indivisible is an exciting RPG platformer set in an immersive, vibrant world that tells the story of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her. Her world now in chaos, Ajna sets out on a quest to save everything she knows from being destroyed.
Masterfully crafted story and characters: Indivisible tells the story of Ajna, and her quest to find redemption for her father and village. Throughout her quest, she’ll encounter an incredibly diverse cast of “Incarnations”, people whom she can absorb into herself and manifest to fight alongside her. There are many Incarnations to recruit, and by uniting unique characters from faraway lands, she will learn about herself and the world she inhabits.
Action-packed battles: Obtain a variety of weapon types, learn new combat skills and recruit more than 25 playable Incarnations to build your battle party and engage monsters in fast-paced, strategic combat.
Beautifully drawn characters and world: Building on its winning formula of 2D, hand-drawn animation with Skullgirls, LabZero draws inspiration from various cultures and mythologies to create visually dynamic environments and a rich cast of characters with unique stories of their own.
Unique Battle System: The key to success is mastering your party’s attacks to create combos, and experimenting with new Incarnations and attacks to make the most out of every round. The active controls allow your party to function as a single, customizable fighting game character while switching between characters and unlocking new attacks as Ajna’s affinity for her weapons develops.
Build your Inner Realm: Along with her ability to absorb certain people, Ajna will also discover she can meditate and enter a mysterious dimension growing inside her. Once she discovers it, Ajna’s Inner Realm becomes the central hub for the game, where most of the game’s quests, upgrade and saving functionality resides. Simply pressing a button will send Ajna to this realm, sparing needless trekking back to towns.
Stellar soundtrack: Lose yourself in a stunning soundtrack by legendary Japanese game music composer Hiroki Kikuta who is responsible for is responsible for the amazing soundtracks to Secret of Mana, Seiken Densetsu III (Secret of Mana 2), Soukaigi, and Koudelka among others.
21. Red Risk
Volunteers fight in a bloody contest for freedom and money.
You'll play as one of three volunteers armed with their favorite weapons.
Survive waves of enemies with a large quantity of rounds, enemies and bosses.
You will need to eat, drink and fill your ammo in order to survive.
Elite monsters will cast an unique set of skills to hunt you down.
This game requires a lot of strategy and rational thinking.
- 3 Players Co-op
- Original Soundtrack
- Deadly traps
- Skilled Enemies
- Blood, gore and dancers!
- Level Up System
- Steam Achievements/Trading Cards
22. Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V Generation / 神次次元ゲイム ネプテューヌRe;Birth3 V CENTURY
- +1 to Combos! Customize attack combinations with up to five moves, opening up a whole new array of ways to defeat your enemies!
- New Story! Play through new story and scenarios when someone else joins the Console War fray and refuses to play by the rules!
- Bring a Dungeon Buddy! The realtime mini-game Stella’s Dungeon is back, and this time she can bring friends! Each is equipped with special skills that lend their support to Stella in her items quest, so choose wisely!
- Remake in your Image! Modify the world of Gamindustri to your liking by creating “Plans” that alter dungeon treasures, enemy difficulty, and more!
- Get Crafty! Customize powerful equipment that can unlock the true power of the CPUs, opening up a world of new skills for them to use!
23. Witch It
Witch It is a multiplayer hide & seek game. Brave hunters seek hidden witches in a humorous, magical world.
Hunt & Hide in a vibrant, magical world
The Witch It world is jam-packed with humble villages, icy lakes, and ancient libraries for you to explore and hide within. Each map has its own stories and secrets for you to delve into and discover!
Seek as a Fearless Hunter
As a hunter, your job is to hunt down all the witches for the sake of a peaceful town. Hunters are equipped with a range of different tools and gadgets to help them with their task, whether it is a loyal chicken that scans for sneaky witches or a body slam skill that causes huge impact damage in one area!
Hide as a Mischievous Witch
Witches have the ability to mimic almost anything in the landscape in order to fool the hunters and stay alive. Witches can switch between different props as they please, as well as perform different spells to confuse or scare their opponents!
Discover a wide variety of props
Each map is filled with an ever-expanding amount of unique props that witches can disguise themselves as, from large items of furniture to small foods and fruits. Glorious rewards await the most curious of witches who can find and mimic all of them!
Fill your wardrobe with stylish shirts and wacky brooms. Unlock more and more items as you play the game and earn experience, so you can individualize your hunter or witch according to your own personal taste!
Choose between several game modes
There are currently four game modes. 'Hide & Seek' – Hunters have to find all the witches to win the game. 'Mobification' – Caught witches turn into hunters. 'Hunt a Hag' – Skills are disabled for both teams and hunters can only use their melee weapon. "Fill a Pot" - Witches need to fill cauldrons and Hunters must prevent them from doing so.
- Play as a hunter or witch on twelve diverse maps, each with own unique playstyles and prop layouts for you to discover!
- Use a growing array of fun skills to troll and fool your opponents!
- Dynamic, physical based prop movement allow you to easily locate hiding spots or traverse the maps effortlessly!
- Unlock countless customization options for both hunters and witches, of varying rarities and caliber!
- Progress and level your account to show off your prop hunting and hiding abilities!
- Play on public servers with other experienced prop hunters, or open up your own private server and play with a group of friends!
Witch It is an Early Access title, so our core gameplay mechanics and features may be subject to change. We welcome all types of feedback over on our Steam Forums or Discord server!
24. TRON RUN/r
Pack your loadouts with dozens of combinations of cycles, suits and powerups. Hone your DISC and CYCLE skills on the 32 included levels, then challenge your friends to the grueling STREAM program that throws endless combinations of modes and levels at you until you crash - how long can you survive? The one who outlasts all tops the leaderboard!
New music from EDM godfather Giorgio Moroder and Raney Shockne, and remixes by Autechre, Bibio, patten, Joywave and others power you through this dazzling TRON universe. Just when you think you’ve mastered it all, you’ll discover there’s more here than meets the eye . . .
25. SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash
The summer of bouncy, high-flying hijinks continues for the girls of SENRAN KAGURA! They've fought rival ninja, evil masterminds, and apocalyptic demons from beyond the veil of sanity, but nothing—NOTHING in their lives has ever prepared them for...a water gun fight?!
Summoned to a mysterious tournament by its shady organizers, the buxom shinobi students team up and face off, using all kinds of water weapons to soak and splash their opponents. As they rise through the tournament brackets, they'll uncover the secrets behind the organization － secrets that hide an ever-growing threat to... Wait, what? Sorry, I was watching all the splashing.
Choose a team of five from the more than 30 girls available, outfit them with customizable weapons and abilities, lead them through lighthearted water gun battles across five single-player storylines, or join your friends online and take on opposing teams worldwide. Come on in; the water's great!
The "Sexy Soaker" edition includes the Soaking Wet High School Uniform costume, a set of colorful bikini costumes, the Futomaki Roll Bazooka special weapon, a Bebeby pet card, and a special set of skill cards, along with a downloadable soundtrack containing 47 music tracks.
- Water, Water Everywhere
Water powers not only the girls' 10 types of water weapons, but their state-of-the-art hydro-jetpacks, which are used to fly and slide around each large arena at will.
- Splash Across the Seven Seas
Go online, with players in your region or worldwide, for 5-on-5 team battles and survival matches. Climb the rankings and prove you're the top shinobi.
- Stack the Deck Your Way
With over 800 attribute cards available, providing improved weapons, unique skills, and summonable pets, players can equip any combination of 6 skill cards and 3 pet cards per match for a combo their opponents will never see coming.
- Become Bosom Buddies
The dressing room returns with all-new methods of interaction (including squirt guns, of course). Customize each character’s outfit, but be forewarned that it may not be fully intact (or opaque!) by the time the match ends.
Categories in common with SENRAN KAGURA Peach Beach Splash: Action
26. Confess My Love
The story took place after school when Willie decided to confess his love to his favorite girl, Liza. He was afraid of being refused so he hesitated for quite a while.
Should he summon up all his courage to confess his love to her?
Why Julie is still here？
Don't forget to put away his diary from others, it ought to be never read by anyone.
Now the only problem is, Willie felt something weird in this classroom, which he should feel so familiar with.
Willie: The hero who just can't make up his mind to confess his love to Liza.
Liza: The girl Willie liked, always finishes her assignments at school before her part-time job at night.
Julie: She insisted to stay in the classroom for some untold reasons.
This is a mini game with 20 endings.
Each of them is short and no longer than five minutes.
The story will has subtle changes once you obtained a new ending each time.
This game is quite boring, the main content is to explore and dialogue. Maybe it will take three hours. If you can not find what to do next, please tend to the tips page.
27. Duke of Alpha Centauri
Duke of Alpha Centuri is a space shooter with amazing graphics. The main goal of our game is to have a lot of fun while blowing up hordes of different types of enemies.
Engage in boss fights, upgrade your ship and ship systems until you are able to show off in an endless mode. The game is designed to fit any player, from the beginners all the way to the skilled ones.
And also It has different difficulty settings to make it more challenging.
The game is featuring different and unique levels. Each level and enemy is carefully designed and programmed to give you as much fun as possible. Every level looks amazing, with beautiful space graphics.
Every time you level up, you unlock one system upgrade point. For every 10 levels you are able to unlock more ship upgrades.
- Mechanical weapons power supply
- Energy weapons power supply
- Weapons damage
- Auto-aim plasma turret
- Auto-aim missile
- Auto-aim laser turret
- Holoemiter improvement
- Shield energy converter
- Phase shift
- Fast shield recharge
- Fast hull repair
- Fast weapons power recharge
The Player has two different types of weapons: mechanical (bullets and missiles) and energy weapons (plasma bullets and lasers). They are powered from different power sources so keep in mind to upgrade them both. Missiles and lasers are activated when the player targets enemies with an auto guided system. You can change your target at any time.
Besides weapons, the player has 2 more ship abilities: holoemiters and system overload. Holoemiters are used to boost your damage and projecting 3 or 5 holodrones, so that you can damage enemies more quickly. System overload is a technology that combines nanorobots and high temperature plasma reactions to recharge shields, weapons power supply or to repair your ship's hull.
Your ship has a defense shield installed. If it fails, be careful that you don't get critical hull breach, because your reactor core will explode and destroy your ship.
Duke of Alpha Centuri has 13 different enemies, each one with 3 different styles which gives them a complete diversity.
Enemies are equipped with different types of weapons (plasma weapons, photon weapons, lasers, missiles) and some of them have cloaking technology, so be careful when they appear.
Bosses are quite unique and use all kinds of foul tricks to destroy the player. You will encounter some asteroids.
Be careful when flying near them because your shields can't block them, so they will hit you directly.
Too fast, too furious and packed full of action – are you ready for the rocket-powered world of Cloudbuilt?
A game of speed, precision and freedom, use all the abilities of your rocket-powered suit to avoid fatal hazards, dodge hostile robots and reach not just the finish line, but the top of the worldwide leaderboards. Carve your own path through a multitude of mysterious floating ruins high above the clouds and show everyone you're the best!
Now with Steamworks Level Editor tools! Will you create the greatest Cloudbuilt community level ever?
- Parkour-style platforming combines with action-packed gunplay as you race against the clock to complete each stage
- Open level design allows you to carve your own route through any stage, then refine it to get the fastest time possible
- Make your mark on the global leader boards – find new shortcuts and climb as high as you can!
- Create your own Cloudbuilt stages with the Level Editor and upload them to Steamworks or download levels made by others.
(Please note: Use of level-building assets from Defiance DLC pack requires ownership of Defiance DLC. Minimum specs of Cloudbuilt are slightly higher than shown for those wishing to use the Level Editor tools)
29. Zack Zero
- More than 30 characters, including 5 spectacular bosses!
- Incredible and diverse scenarios.
- Use Zack’s experimental suit to wield the powers of fire, ice and rock, with 10 unique skills that become increasingly powerful with use.
- Develop Zack up to level 20, defeat enemies using a variety of creative attacks in order to reach Zack’s maximum power.
- Find hidden objects in remote areas of each scenario, a true challenge for skilled treasure hunters.
- Follow the storyline through animated comics that portray the game’s script.
- Real-time online ranking system: find your friend’s scores and try to beat them.
30. Don't Knock Twice
To save her estranged daughter, a guilt-ridden mother must uncover the frightening truth behind the urban tale of a vengeful, demonic witch. Explore a grand manor house environment and interact with almost every object you see. To find and save your daughter, you will explore all depths of the manor, searching for hidden clues and wield items to fight or escape the terror that surrounds you. Developed alongside the 2017 horror film, Don’t Knock Twice, starring Katee Sackhoff (Battlestar Galactica).
“One knock to wake her from her bed, twice to raise her from the dead.”
Play with our without a VR device.VR FEATURESDon’t Knock Twice is designed to be played with our without a VR device.
Only one purchase is necessary, you will be given the option to play in VR or Non VR when starting the game. You are free to switch between modes and carry on where you left off.
A free VR demo available now on Steam for HTC Vive and Oculus Rift with Touch controls.VR LOCOMOTION- Walking Locomotion
- TeleportationGAMEPLAY AREA- Seated
- Room-ScaleSUPPORTED CONTROLSNon VR – Keyboard / Mouse, Standard Controller
Vive VR – Vive Hand Controllers
Oculus VR – Oculus Touch Controllers, Standard ControllerADDITIONAL VR FEATURES- Distance Grabbing or "Stretchy Hands" is an available option in Oculus VR Mode.
- One-Click 90 degree flip buttons are available in Oculus VR Mode.
31. Kelvin and the Infamous Machine
Kelvin and the Infamous Machine is a hilarious point-and-click adventure in which you stumble irresponsibly through history to help legendary geniuses complete their masterworks!
Kelvin is the well-meaning research assistant of Dr. Edwin Lupin, an outstanding but tacky physicist who goes completely nuts when his life’s work, a shower-shaped time machine, is ridiculed by the scientific community. Bent on leaving his mark, Lupin launches himself into the past to prevent history’s greatest geniuses from completing their defining works, so HE can complete them instead.
Now the very fabric of time is beginning to unravel, and it’s up to Kelvin and his fellow research assistant Lise to repair it. Point and click your way through three wacky, gorgeously drawn chapters to help Ludwig van Beethoven, Isaac Newton, and Leonardo da Vinci achieve their destined greatness!
- Classic point-and-click gameplay, featuring both pointing and clicking.
- Beautiful hand-drawn 2D environments.
- A huge variety of wacky puzzles that increase in difficulty as you go.
- 56 quirky, fully animated characters
- Over 2000 lines of written dialog.
- Original soundtrack with 12 unique tracks.
- And of course, the unique opportunity to annoy three of the greatest minds in history and save the universe!
32. Party of Sin
Ever had that itching desire to break out of hell and into the highest reaches of heaven? In Party of Sin, you take control of the Seven Deadly Sins in a coopetitive puzzle-platformer for 1-4 players.
Master a large, dynamic team of anti-heroes -- the Seven Deadly Sins -- as you forge your destiny on a quest to troll humanity. Envy, Greed, Sloth, Pride, Wrath, Lust, Gluttony are all multi-dimensional with special powers useful in many situations.
Swap characters on the fly as you change tactics based on the situation: ALL the Sins are useful in combat, ALL the Sins aid in puzzle solving, and ALL the Sins have coop interactions, both Good and Evil.
Adventure: A full 6 to 8 hours of gameplay is provided, in both solo and coop modes. Play over 20 levels on your adventure through Hell, Purgatory, Earth and Heaven. Upgrade your Sins in the shop by collecting God's forbidden apples. Five bosses like the Demon Narwhal and the Airship Captain stand in your way.
Solo: Being alone requires more thought and planning as you make your escape from hell. Challenging puzzles and battles that will force you to combine powers in creative ways await you.
Coop: You are not alone! Play with up to 3 of your friends and combine the sin powers in new and sinister ways. You will discover that all your powers that work on enemies also work on other sins. Use them to help the team or punish bad behaviour.
Inspired by known classics: Super Smash Bros, Zelda, Super Mario. Party of Sin takes the best games of your youth and melts them down into a sinful super-game. Powers are adapted from classic mechanics like grappling hooks and time-shifting.
Religious Theme: Explore four biblical worlds as you make your way from the depths of Hell to the vaults of Heaven, one angel at a time. Fight enemies based in Christian mythology like demons, angels, cherubs and templars. Take the final fight to Saint-Michael himself!
Join a party of epic proportions that tests your ability to think from the other side of morality… Which Sin are you?
33. Tracks - The Train Set Game
Build the train sets of your childhood dreams with an easy-to-use editor. Just indicate where you want to build and Tracks does all the hard work for you, effortlessly mapping out turns, junctions and crossings under your command.
- Add houses and trees to create your own little villages
- Place unique track shapes and configurations beyond what you would normally find in a physical train sets
- Physics objects to play with
- Interactive mechanisms like bridges and lifts give you more freedom in moving around the environment
- Play in free-mode to build at your leisure without any set objectives
Once you’ve created your rail network, you can ride along from inside your train, in first person. You’ll have full control of your vehicle in this view and will be able to adjust the train’s speed and direction. Your train’s weight and momentum are simulated, challenging you to maintain a steady but efficient speed while transporting heavy cargo.Objectives
Build your own train sets at will, or enjoy the set game modes which boast a variety of objectives for you to complete. For instance, Tracks challenges you to design a rail system that accommodates passengers’ commuting needs. Or transport cargo and build the most efficient rail network to complete objectives in the fastest time possible.Environments
Varied environments await, acting as playgrounds in Tracks: The Train Set Game. Go off the rails, ride along the furniture, and bump into objects to activate them. Each environment contains unique features for you to experiment with and incorporate into your track designs.Share
We are currently researching Steam Workshop support so players can share their tracks with other players online. We will update this section once we have a good idea of the functionality available after a few tests!
Tracks: The Train Set Game is everything the child in you has ever wanted. There are plenty of train games out there, but this is the only nostalgia-filled train simulator you’ll find on Steam.
For all the train game news you can handle, make sure to follow Tracks: The Train Set Game on Twitter, like us on Facebook. And for more from Excalibur Games, check out our IndieDB profile.
Purchase Shiftlings and get access to the Shiftlings Screen Saver! Enjoy our tenacious technicians bouncing around your screen all day long!
The galaxy's biggest no-brainer!
Control two adorably dim-witted alien space janitors on their quirky quest to repair the galaxy!Strategic Single Player & Co-op Missions:Play on your own, challenge a friend locally or across the galaxy (online).50 Dynamic Interplanetary Puzzles:5 themed planets with 10 levels each which increases in difficulty as players advance.Cosmic Challenges of Size & Space:Shift weight between the custodian cosmonauts quickly to avoid traps.High Re-playability:Blast back to the beginning to discover new hidden collectibles to unlock more secrets to the universe.
35. Phantom Soldier
A true hero makes the greatest sacrifices. As a war veteran you finally returned home to your family. On the night of your return vengeful souls broke into our world and destroyed yours, murdering you and your family. His family now waits for him in the after life, but duty calls for a phantom soldier to take up arms and return these foul beings back to the void.
An intense first person shooter experience awaits you in Phantom Soldier. Battle through 8 soul punching levels and defeat spirit summoning commanders. Complete missions to unlock new weapons and enhancements for your hero. Harness the essence of the souls you dispatch and stay alive. Close the portals tying them here and restore peace to this world and your family.
36. Mugen Souls Z
Join the super-powerful undisputed goddess, Chou-Chou, as she continues her quest to conquer the twelve Zodiac worlds and make everyone and everything her peon.
Created by Compile Heart, the developers of Fairy Fencer F and the Agarest and HyperDimension Neptunia series , Mugen Souls Z features free-roaming world maps and a brilliantly flexible turn-based battle system. With the ability to do billions of hit points worth of damage, a level cap of 9999 and some brilliant anime-style artwork, Mugen Souls Z is a game that will satisfy even the most hardcore JRPG player.
Twelve worlds corresponding to the signs of the zodiac were created long ago by the ultimate gods and now a certain “something” capable of destroying each of the worlds is preparing to awaken from a long sleep.
Chou-Chou and the gang return in this brand-new S-RPG sequel with a new story and even cuter, super-powerful, godly action and adventure! But this time, after her curiosity gets the better of her, Lady Chou-Chou must rely on the abilities of an all-new ultimate goddess, Syrma, as she tries to stop this ancient threat to her world that has recently awakened.
‘Chouchers’ must teach this newbie how to become all-powerful, before dealing with a colourful new cast of frenemies, as well as a host of favourites from the first game in the series.
Can Syrma work together with Chou-Chou and her motley crew of peons and shampurus to save the twelve worlds from the unknown and ancient “something” that threatens to consume everything in the universe? Join them for 9,999 levels of power levelling, brutal battles and awesome antics to find out!
• Tactical 3D battles featuring turn-based combat, dozens of unique skills and game-changing crystals
• Explore expansive worlds, defeat dangerous enemies and expand your party using your unstoppable charm and superior skills!
• Charm your enemies into doing your bidding! Transform monsters into ‘Shampurus’ to power up your spacefaring G-Castle!
• Create your own ‘Peons’, boost their skills and fuse your creations to create the ultimate party!
• The Mugen Field returns! Featuring stacks of challenges and near-infinite levelling possibilities!
• Featuring full mouse and keyboard support, gamepad support, Steam achievements, User Interface and other graphical enhancements!
Plus, here’s a list of all the DLC bundles available on release, absolutely free:
Starter Clothing Bundle
Includes: Exciting Coordination, Thrilling Coordination, Merry Coordination, Jolly Coordination, Black Servant Set, Vert’s Delusional Sisters Costume Set, Overwhelming Game’s Triple Goddess Costume Set.
Ultimate God Supply Bundle
Includes: Ultimate God Supply Pack 1, Ultimate God Supply Pack 2, Ultimate God Supply Pack 3, Ultimate God Supply Pack 4.
Jiggly Co. Equipment Bundle 1
Includes: Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 1, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 2, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 3,
Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 4, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 5, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 6.
Jiggly Co. Equipment Bundle 2
Includes: Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 7, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 8, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 9, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 10, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 11, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 12, Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 13.
Starter G-Up Bundle
Includes: Overwhelming G-Up Pack 1, Overwhelming G-Up Pack 2.
Starter Ticket Bundle
Includes: Overwhelming Ticket Set.
Battle Bundle 1
Includes: Electrocution Battle, Jiggly Shampoo Battle, Wild Witch Battle, Smoky Battle.
Battle Bundle 2
Includes: Undisputed Ragnarok, The 1st Ultimate War, The 2nd Ultimate War, The 3rd Ultimate War.
Starter Point Pack Bundle
Includes: Overwhelming Point Pack 1, Overwhelming Point Pack 2.
37. Desert Child
You’re broke, you’re hungry, and your only friends are a vintage hoverbike and a bowl of ramen noodles.
In Desert Child, you are a young and talented hoverbike racer who needs to figure out how you can scrape enough cash together through racing and odd jobs to punch your one way ticket to the Red Planet to enter the biggest race in the universe, the Grand Prix.
The world as we know it is slowly starting to become inhabitable, and many people on Earth have moved to Mars for a better quality of life, thanks to a government subsidy that assisted in relocating citizens by providing affordable passage. After several years of running this program, the government announces that in two weeks, tickets to Mars would go up in price, making the exodus to the Red Planet unobtainable for regular citizens.
You’ll deliver pizzas, collect gun parts, hunt bounties, and make some fans along the way. In between races, you’ll explore colorful cities where you can repair and upgrade your bike, dine on the local cuisine, and fight your way through gangsters, bounty hunters, and all sorts of interesting characters, just so that you can have a decent meal and keep your bike running.
Nothing’s free in Desert Child.
- Hunt bounties, deliver pizzas, throw races - do anything you can to earn cash
- Explore a pixel-art solar system inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Akira and Redline
- Customize your beloved bike with Guns, Amplifiers and shameless advertising
- Dine on a range of interplanetary cuisine with sweet buffs to help you win
- Master deep combat and racing mechanics and define your own style
- Race, shoot, and get better! Designed for replayability, with secrets that keep you coming back
- Chill to a original lo-fi hip-hop soundtrack
- Challenge your friends through local multiplayer
38. Alien Spidy
The stage is set for the adventure of a lifetime as Spidy embarks on a perilous journey through a visually stunning 2D/3D world, where quick reflexes and fast-paced platform action create a fun and rewarding gameplay experience, which is easy to pick up, but challenging to master.Key features:
- A unique blend of fast paced physics based platform action and challenging puzzles
- A visually stunning, cartoon-styled animated world
- Use the analogue control to perform intuitive skill-based manouvres as Spidy swings from danger, shoots his web and avoids numerous pitfalls and enemies
- Explore three unique game environments with 69 diverse and challenging levels
- Overcome a huge range of enemies and fight epic boss battles
- Accessible for both casual and core gamers…it’s easy to pick up, but challenging to master
- Unlock over 300 collectibles and achievements
- Replay levels to earn higher scores and improve your leader board rankings
39. Soul Axiom
IN A NUTSHELLFrom the studio that brought you Master Reboot comes a first-person story-driven adventure puzzle game, set in the beautiful, haunting cyber-world of Elysia. Collect unique hand powers, discover multiple endings and choose your own destiny as you unravel the mystery of your digital afterlife.THE GAMEExplore Soul Axiom’s rich environments and immersive story to unravel the mystery of your life, and your digital afterlife. You will be taken on an intriguing voyage of discovery, through beautiful, haunting locations, facing challenges that will lead you into danger on your mission to unlock your identity, your story, your mystery. But beware: some mysteries are better left unsolved.SYNOPSISTake your first steps to paradise by uploading your soul to Elysia, named by critics as “the single most important development in the history of the human race” (Era Magazine, 2027). As the latest state of the art Digital Soul Provider, Elysia is a sprawling server where your memories and dreams become reality. Our patented SoulSync system allows you to choose the memories you want to enjoy for eternity; whether you are a living user or you simply wish to leave a lasting testament of your life that the whole family can relive at their leisure.
In Elysia, death has no dominion. In Elysia, life has no boundaries. Cast off your mortal shackles and discover the secret to immortality in your digital afterlife.
Discover Elysia. Then, now and forever.THE FIRST 5 MINUTES OF THE GAMEWhen you begin the game you are free falling through a storm. Lightning sporadically illuminates the sky, showing brief, vivid flashes of memories. Your memories. You struggle to take a breath as you plummet, out of control, into the eye of the storm, towards your certain death.
Squinting, eyelashes battling the rain, you catch a glimpse of a large object that you are hurtling towards. You brace yourself for impact, for death, confused and terrified and –
You are on the deck of a ship, rain pummelling the wooden boards around you. You look up to see four shadowy figures on the bridge, gazing into the distance, with an old man at the helm.FEATURES• Psychological Adventure with Exploration & Puzzle elements: Interact with a variety of cryptic logic and action puzzles, find clues and explore memories to unlock the secrets of your identity.
• 20 to 30 Hours of Gameplay: The game is packed full of content with 6 chapters, 40 unique locations, over 100 puzzles and 63 Steam Achievements, expect over 20 hours of captivating gameplay.
• Collectible Hand Powers: Harness the abilities of Elysia. Discover new powers that will assist exploration and puzzle solving by phasing, building, destroying or corrupting the digital world around you.
• Multiple Story Endings: A tense, but thought-provoking narrative with multiple outcomes, and leaves you yearning to explore all avenues of the lore.
• Unique visual style: There is a beautifully simplistic emphasis on striking shapes, strong colors, and beautiful effects and lighting to elicit a variety of emotions within The Elysia.
• Dynamic adaptive environments: Use your abilities to manipulate your surrounding environments. Collect your powers and re-visit memories to unlock previously hidden areas.
• Haunting Soundtrack with 50 original compositions: Provides the perfect musical backdrop which subtly enhances the game through well-crafted association with the memories you explore.
DISCLAIMER: This game is very physical, especially with larger gameplay areas. Be careful of your surroundings and make sure you wear your wrist straps!
Compete for glory in a retro-future world ruled by rogue AI. Equipped with only a paddle and your own skill do you have what it takes to defeat your opponents and earn your freedom?
HoloBall plunges players into an action-sports arcade arena inspired by one of the most iconic games of all time. Use your paddles to hit, smash and curve the HoloBall past your opponent to score. Learn and master skillshots to outmatch your increasingly difficult opponents.
- Responsive, physics based gameplay
- Evolving AI to keep you on your toes
- A beautiful environment inspired by Blood Dragon's cover art
- Leaderboards to see how you stack up against the rest
- Amazing Synthwave tunes by Dance With The Dead!
- Local Multiplayer: Play against a friend; A second player can replace your AI opponent
- Spectator Mode: Allows for content creators to have more control over what is recorded/shared
- Online Multiplayer: Battle against the best HoloBall players from around the world
41. Super Toy Cars
Super Toy Cars is a tabletop arcade combat racing game featuring fast and cool looking cars, impressive tracks made of everyday objects and a bunch of power-ups that will let you destroy your opposition. Collect all cars and upgrades to keep up with competition while you progress in career mode or have a quick race either against AI opponents or against friends. You can play up to 4 players locally and up to 8 players online. Go and build your own tracks, share them with friends or play with them in your tracks. Super Toy Cars is big and with lots of options for you to tinkle and play with, but most importantly this game has been carefully crafted to be fun play and fun to race, either alone or with friends.
There are 16 different cars in the game each one with its unique handling model. You can experiment with them and play the ones that best suite your driving style and the different situations you'll find in our 12 tracks. Oh, and maybe you'll want to use different cars depending on which type of event you're playing, because we have 48 events in career mode, but not all of them are races! And if you grow tired of the tracks in the game you can always check what other tracks have the community built or even build your own and share it with our in-game track editor.
- 16 different cars with unique handling models
- 12 different tracks in 4 different locations which can be played in 5 different event types
- Career mode comprising 48 events
- Up to 4 player local multiplayer
- Up to 8 player online multiplayer
- Track editor to build and share your own tracks
We have a roadmap in place for the period the game is going to be in Early Access. We are aiming for a final release date in the first or second week of May. We have roughly 10 weeks to that date and we're planning to do, at least, weekly builds with improvements. We'll be announcing what's new in every build in the announcements section, but anyway here's the planned roadmap:
- March, 3rd: Mostly bugfixing and online improvements. Possibly some improvements in the HUD and menus.
- March, 10th: Improved menus backgrounds, improved HUD, better and more consistent AI accross the game. Achievement icons.
- March, 17th: More effects and particle systems. Bugfixing.
- March, 24th: First batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 7th: Mac version. Second batch of vehicle paintjobs.
- April, 21st: Linux version. All vehicles have, at least, 2 paintjobs available.
- April, 28th: Some easter eggs, and other bonuses. Maybe provide a first alpha of a vehicle editor.
Bear in mind that this list is meant to change and adapt to your suggestions and feedback. Although we can't guarantee we'll implement every detail and suggestion we receive, we'll do our best to react to community feedback and make of Super Toy Cars the best game we can with your help.
42. Ben and Ed - Blood Party
Ben and Ed - Blood Party is a silly and gory 3d Platformer. Play alone or together online and survive deadly obstacle courses. Customize your zombie, create your own levels and upload them via Steam-Workshop.
Play as a zombie
Use the advantages of your rotten body! Lose limbs, throw your head, be transformed into a meat block, dance and more...
Play with up to 4 people. Compete for the first place and find out who can drag his rotting body to the goal fastest, or cooperate to complete the deadly obstacle courses together.
Build your own levels with the integrated level editor. Create a course, place traps and make life hell for those who try to complete it.
Customize your zombie. Make him or her beautiful. We have sandals!
Upload your levels to Steam Workshop and let the world die in it, or download countless levels made by other players.
43. Shadow Puppeteer
Invite a friend to explore the strange, yet beautiful world of darkness and light in Shadow Puppeteer, an award-winning, local co-op adventure.
Assume the roles of a boy and his shadow, separated from one another by the evil shadow puppeteer. Work together to manipulate light, solving puzzles that bring you closer to finding this villain and freeing other shadows he has stolen.
Winner of the 2015 Indie Prize Director’s Choice Award and applauded for its stunning art, enchanting music and clever puzzles, Shadow Puppeteer will captivate players from beginning to end.
- Single Player or Local Co-Op
Enjoy Shadow Puppeteer by yourself or with the company of a significant other, family member or friend in shared-screen co-op.
- Easy-to-Learn Controls
Optimized for controllers, Shadow Puppeteer is easy to pick up for players of all skill levels.
- Entertaining Puzzles
Harness the power of light to solve cleverly crafted puzzles in 2D and 3D space.
- Rich Atmosphere
Breathtaking 3D art and an amazing soundtrack transport you to the delightful world of Shadow Puppeteer.
Vesta is a witty 6-year-old girl who lives in a desolate underground maze – the ruins of a once-bright city inhabited by humans and perfect machines. Although this world can be lonely, she is kept company by her friend BOT. It advises her and encourages her to do the tasks she is assigned, although it knows much more than it lets on. In order to survive in this passive yet hostile environment, BOT will give Vesta a real helper – DROID. He may be a bit rough around the edges, but he'll handle physical tasks that would be impossible for a fully grown adult, let alone a little girl. Besides, he is the perfect weapon to defend against the dangers lurking in the remains of this abandoned complex.
Join Vesta as she explores various environments over 36 levels full of obstacles and enemy robots. She'll need her brains and DROID's power to traverse this varied landscape, properly manage the little energy left in the complex, solve the numerous puzzles she finds in her path, and even fight to survive. But most of all she will need to discover the truth of this story.
45. Treasure Adventure World
Set sail for adventure with a jaunty hat on your head and a magical shrinking boat in your pocket, in search of legendary treasures!
You’ll solve tricky puzzles, battle formidable foes, piece together clues and dig up secrets to uncover your own shrouded history as you explore the islands and seas of this sprawling open world.
Treasure Adventure World is an open world adventure featuring classic puzzle-platformer gameplay in a modern hand-drawn style. It’s packed full of secrets, quirky characters, and challenging boss fights!
With multiple endings and a New Game + mode, you’ll have plenty of reasons to explore every corner of the map!features:
- 18+ hours of single player, open-world puzzle platformer gameplay with multiple endings to unlock
- Discover 16 islands filled with caves, temples and portals to other dimensions!
- Weather system changes gameplay and affects puzzles!
- 10 boss fights, plus dozens of unique enemies!
- Gobs of hidden secrets, easter eggs and cameos
- Create and share custom player skins
- Enhance your abilities with hats!
- New Game + mode
You are Peep! You washed ashore on a remote island with no right hand, no family, and no memory of who you are or where you came from. Now you've got a handy hook and a snarky parrot, but your past remains a mystery.
Whydah is a chatty parrot who shares Peep’s love of adventure! He also loves to share his unsolicited advice and opinions. For as much as he loves to talk, Whydah has shared very little about his own past… but whatever happened before, Fate seems to have brought Peep and Whydah together for this quest.
The Glooskap is your trusty sea-faring vessel! Built by a brilliant engineer, it harnesses a mysterious power in order to shrink down and fit into Peep’s pocket when it’s not being used to explore the world. You can upgrade The Glooskap with accessories and weapons, making it a formidable dinghy, indeed.
46. Pistol Whip
Inspired by God-mode action movies like John Wick and Equilibrium, Pistol Whip throws you gun-first into an explosive batch of hand-crafted action sequences each set to their own breakneck soundtrack. But unlike traditional music games, Pistol Whip has no line in the sand; you have complete freedom to shoot, melee, and dodge targets to the rhythm YOU see fit.
- Pair the pulse-pounding pace of an FPS with the flow-state energy of a music game in a cinematic symphony of violence.
- Form your rhythm and find your playstyle, from tactical to musical, then challenge your skill with friends and world leaderboards.
- Infiltrate a fever dream of hand-crafted sequences, from bank heists to android uprisings, each uniquely designed to music.
- Take it over-the-top with a variety of gameplay mods, such as Dual Wield, to enable the ultimate gun kata experience.
- Constant momentum and comfort-first design allows non-stop speed without the fear of motion sickness.
- Featuring EDM artists from Kannibalen Records, including Apashe, HVDES, and Black Tiger Sex Machine; with more to come...
//ENTER A DIGITAL OTHERWORLD
DESYNC is an intense, single-player first person shooter that begs you to play dangerously and creatively. Eliminate your opponents as you perform violent attack sequences using the explosive digital weaponry and lethal side-arms at your disposal.
Switch weapons and move masterfully to unleash Attack Sequences – special moves that deal bonus damage and effects. Launch an enemy into a trap with a well-placed shotgun blast, then destroy another while they’re in the air. Think quickly and discover new combinations to maximize your score and decimate the leaderboards.
- Fast, reactive, intense FPS gameplay with a unique combo system
- Detailed leaderboards for each level help players measure their improvement
- Sleek poly-neon aesthetics within a foreboding atmosphere
- Ruthless enemies armed with a variety of defensive and offensive abilities
- Multiple fire modes on each weapon allow for experimentation and varied playstyles
- Aberration Zones that subvert and invert the base game for greater challenges
- Heavy Dark Synth Original Soundtrack by Daniel Deluxe and VolkorX
48. htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary
At the bottom of an old ruin, a young girl named Mion awakens with no memory of how she arrived at this dreadful place. Guided by two fireflies, Mion must solve puzzles, outwit monsters, and avoid traps to escape the darkness!
In htoL#NiQ: The Firefly Diary, you will guide Mion's escape from her dark confines by controlling two fireflies—Lumen and Umbra. Direct Mion's movements as Lumen, and destroy obstacles as the shadowy Umbra. Untold mysteries await as you guide Mion to the surface, overcoming traps and puzzles along the way. But be warned—the shadows are never far, and they're always hungry...
49. Dance Magic
What if dancing could save the world? In Dance Magic, it can.
What if scientists invented a brand new form of biological energy able to convert dancing moves to real power? Then the fate of the whole human race would depend on the most skilled dancer’s will.
Do not let this energy be used for destruction!
Join the battle to stop those who try to use Dance Magic against humanity! Take part in the most important dance-off ever. You and your friends can save the planet, and the human race!Key Features:
- 7 diverse dance styles
- Several thrilling locations
- Rich character customization system
- Incldues more than 30 musical tracks
- Different playing modes including campaign, free dance, and playing with friends
- Variety of difficulty settings
50. Shooty Fruity
SERVICE WITH A SMILE… AND A SHOTGUN!
Do your job whilst shooting guns to defend your store from an onslaught of mutant fruit!!
Fight in violently juicy shootouts, unloading your awesome weaponry into swarms of rampaging fruit. Just don’t forget to scan the shopping! Prove you’re a gun-toting multitasker by fulfilling your various duties as supermarket clerk during the heat of succulently sweet combat.
Only possible with a VR headset and motion control, Shooty Fruity combines VR sharp shooting with immersive job simulation, in an over-the-top multi-tasking game that’s guarantees you’ll never look at your local supermarket in the same way again. Scan! Shoot! Repeat!
JOIN OUR MULTI-SKILLED WORKFORCE!
Work through a career of different scenarios and challenges whilst fending off an orgy of deliciously murderous fruit. No task is too dangerous for a minimum wage warrior, including scanning produce at the checkout whilst under fire from an army of exploding pineapples. Blip blip! Bang bang!
A WHOLESOME RANGE OF BALLISTIC WEAPONRY!
Become a human blender! Arm yourself with a military-grade arsenal of fruit-killing guns and berry-bursting explosives, including revolvers, shotguns, and bomb launchers. Gain access to increasingly absurd ballistics and customise your loadouts across your melon maiming career.
OUR FRUIT IS 100% GENETICALLY MUTATED!
Tons of vicious and nasty fruit to shoot into pulpy pieces. Unload round-upon-round of high octane ammo into their ripe, fleshy bodies. Then, when that isn’t quite enough, use ridiculous power-ups to pulverise them in other juicy ways.
IT’S NOT JUST NEW, IT’S VR NEW!
Completely brand shiny new “shoot and serve” multi-tasking gameplay that isn’t just made for virtual reality, it’s only possible using a VR headset, two motion controllers and an optional supermarket tabard. It’s like the future of work, but right here and now!