67 Best Games Like A Blind Legend of 2020 - A Blind Legend Alternatives
Trying to find games like A Blind Legend? Try these 67 great games that are similar to A Blind Legend, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like A Blind Legend that have been tried, tested and recommended.
A Blind Legend
List of Best A Blind Legend Alternatives | Games Like A Blind Legend
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like A Blind Legend in 2020. If there is something missing from the A Blind Legend , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
The goal of the game is to pass level by level, finding an exit from each to the next. The difficulty, the challenge and at the same time the solution is that the levels are designed in the world of drawings by M. C. Escher. Top, bottom, right, left, floor, ceiling, stairs and walls are not in their usual places, not fixed and pass into each other quite differently than in the real world. However, the solution is sought precisely by turning over, rotating and other unusual, impossible actions with all this.
48 puzzles await the hero throughout the game. Each puzzle has its own unique solution.
After the hero passes the main story of the game, its alternative version will open. Alternative version includes alternative versions of half of the puzzles, 24 pieces. And, accordingly, 24 variants of the end of the game.
During the game, you can step back and change the decision - so you can not be upset if an error has been committed.
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Winter Assault is the first expansion for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War. It’s a real-time strategy about the war on the planet of Lorn V. The expansion added new maps and the Imperial Guard race to the game and simplified some game mechanics and units.
You can take control of one of five races: Orks, Eldar, Chaos, Space Marines, and the Imperial Guard. The plot is divided into the Order storyline and the Disorder storyline, represented by different races. No matter what path you choose, the game starts with the confrontation of these sides; you have to deal with the consequences of their battle and make decisions that will affect the story.
The game features such classic RTS aspects as building a base and technology development. However, the gameplay focuses on tactics. Every race in the game has its unique units you can use during missions. As a rule, it’s not the entire army that takes part in battles, but a limited amount of units. To be efficient you need to manage these units separately....
As we love music, we wanted to make a game that gives the player an insight into how music is created and makes listening the core part of the experience. Packed with beautifullly designed minimal graphics, to not disturb the focus of the game, and right now 25 different songs for the player to reconstruct.
So if you like music, you will like Circuits .Features
- Engaging gameplay that gives an insight into music creation for players
- A soundtrack mix of electronic ambient,dubstep, and epic orchestra composed by David García ( Deadlight, Rime...)
- Beautiful minimal design
- And a Turbo.
Ten years have passed since Sunless Sea, and Queen Victoria has led an exodus from London to the heavens. There, a revitalised British Empire - ambitious and authoritarian - begins to expand across the skies.
The stars are alive. They are the Judgements: vast intelligences that govern all things. But they are dying. One by one, something is snuffing them out, leaving their thrones empty. An opportunistic Victorian Empire is colonising the domains they leave behind, painting its industrial vision upon the fabric of the heavens.
- Travel between distant ports, unravelling stories, bearing passengers and news, and trading in exotic celestial cargoes.
- Your every foray into space is as precarious as a Polar expedition. You’ll need to balance your resources carefully and keep an eye on your crew’s Terror to avoid mutiny and death.
- Your captain's actions could tip the precarious political balance of a region. Will you run guns for the Independents? Or spies for the Empire? Choose wisely – your decisions will affect the story; not just for yourself, but for your future captains as well.
- Leave your mark on the universe, and be marked in return. When you are creating your captain, every decision is a story, and every story has a consequence.
- Equip your vessel as you see fit. Would you benefit more from reinforced armour plating, or the additional manpower allowed by external crew pods? ("Soundproof! Cosy! Detachable!")
- It is not safe in the skies. A captain will need to defend themselves against pirates, scorn-flukes, the Cyst of Faces, and worse.
- Recruit a gallery of unpredictable characters to crew your locomotive as First Officer, Chief Engineer, Signaller, or Surgeon. Each brings their own skills and stories to your adventures.
FINAL FANTASY XIV STORMBLOOD is a RPG massively multiplayer game. It was originally released in 2018. Square Enix published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
FINAL FANTASY XIV STORMBLOOD is available on PlayStation 4 and PC.
Take control of a determined White Blood Cell on a quest for self discovery, vengeance, punishment and annihilation of all evil germs who would dare infiltrate an unsuspecting and innocent human body in this unique and organic experience.
Battle evil germs by slamming into them, using your Powerbutt ability to further enhance the damage and pain inflicted.
If you are feeling particularly chaotic, you may even resort to the Blast ability, which will push back all nearby germs and debris (which can effectively be used as projectiles and another way of causing great suffering to the malevolent germs). Although the Blast won’t be super effective until upgraded, it will eventually prove to be quite an effective instrument of destruction if used correctly.
There are upgrades! Precisely, there are 8 branches of upgrades for your valiant White Blood Cell:
Speed – More speed equals more potential damage and less chance of enemies evading your wrath!
Damage – More pain!
Ability Cooldown – Use those powers more frequently!
Powerbutt Strength – Nothing better than surprising your enemies with a magnificient headbutt!
Blast Radius – Improve the area of effect of your Blast!
Blast Power – Cause more chaos in the bloody battlefield!
Health – Be able to survive more damage!
Health Regeneration – The longer you live the more you will be able to keep kicking!
Each upgrade branch has two unique perks, which are unlocked on level 5 of their respective branch, and only one perk per branch can be active at once. Each perk gives your cell a unique visual attachment, which in turn makes you even more stylish, as well as more powerful!
The more you play, the stronger you’ll get, but beware, enemies get stronger as well! The more you play a single game (until you die), more powerful enemies will spawn. So do not be afraid of dying, because each time you will rise again harder and stronger.
Germ Wars Official Soundtrack:
Credits for several sound effects: Pigment Ajans I Stock Footage on Youtube ...
- 100 brain-teasing Numberlink puzzles
- beautiful abstract design, more than 10 color themes
- 8 ambient relaxing soundtracks
- 15 Trading Cards, Badge, Emoticons and Backgrounds (Coming soon)
- Steam achievements
- Cross-platform saves via Steam Cloud
- Windows, Mac & Linux
- Infinite fun - Lines Infinite
- Get both with 25% discount - Lines Bundle
Disclaimer - Game contains multiple achievements, which can be considered as "achievement spam". We want to assure you that they were added only as a result of community event on launch date. We wanted to make personal present for our fans, no bad intentions. You can disable achievements anytime in game settings. Thanks for understanding. ...
Dragon's Lair (ドラゴンズレア, Doragonzu Rea) is a side-scrolling platform game based on the laserdisc game of the same name released for the Nintendo Entertainment System and developed by the MotiveTime group. Plotwise, the game is identical to the original....
Battle of Empires 1914-1918 - is a massively imposing RTS set in the height of World War I. At the moment, the full version of the game includes 6 storyline campaigns and developers continue to craft new ones.
Each campaign reveals particular combat features of the Great War, as well as showing the staggering combat paths of each participating country.
The campaigns can be played solo, as well as in cooperative mode. Moreover, the most experienced players can join the multiplayer battles, with 6 playable nations and a variety of game modes.
In addition, several multiplayer historical reconstructions portraying some of the collosal battles of the First and Second World War are available as a gift.
Gameplay is similar to other Men of War based titles, with the ability to control your men, at divisional, squad and soldier levels.
The graphics have been developed to show the beauty and horrors of The Great War.So what are you waiting for soldier? The battlefeild awaits your command!
We have provided a flexible purchasing system that allows you to choose the optimal configuration of BoE, at a reasonable price according to your gaming style and budget. This allows you to enhance the base game with additional content by purchasing DLC’s individually, or as a bundle.Features:
The game recreates battles of First World War as realistically as possible - each unit has a personal inventory and weapons, vehicle damage is calculated by the thickness and inclination of armour, guns differ in calibers and available types of shells.
Our game recreates the atmosphere of the era of the First World War - uniforms and vehicles were made from sketches and drawings of the time of the World War I, game maps are based on real locations of hostilities. Gas attacks, shrapnel shells, horses, involvement of first tanks and flamethrowers, and many other features of the First World War have been implemented in the game.
The basis of gameplay of the Battle of Empires is management of your infantry squads, organisation of their cooperation and skillful use of the vehicles provided to you. You will have to solve complex tactical problems with different possible outcomes, that can change the course of the mission.
- Game environment can also be used to your advantage - all objects can be destroyed to create a path for infantry or used as a cover from enemy fire.
Each story mission is available in cooperative mode - you can fight and complete the missions with three other players (4 including yourself).
Front Mission (フロントミッション, Furonto Misshon) is a tactical role-playing game developed by G-Craft and published by Squaresoft, and was released in Japan on February 24, 1995 for the Super Famicom. Front Mission is the first main entry and the first entry overall in the Front Mission series. Front Mission is part of a serialized storyline that follows the stories of various characters and their struggles involving mecha known as wanzers. A direct port of the game was released for the WonderSwan Color in Japan on July 12, 2002.
A port of the game developed by Square Enix Co., Ltd. was released for the PlayStation in Japan on October 23, 2003, titled Front Mission First (フロントミッション ザ・ファスト). It included new content and offered a new USN scenario to play through. The PlayStation version was then ported to the Nintendo DS with more additional content and was released in Japan on March 22, 2007. Only the Nintendo DS port, renamed as Front Mission, was released in North America on October 23, 2007. This release marked the third time that a Front Mission title was localized and published outside Japan. It was released as a PSOne Classic in Japan on November 11, 2008....
Monaco Grand Prix: Racing Simulation 2, also known as just Monaco Grand Prix, is a Formula one racing game for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo 64, PlayStation, and Dreamcast. It was released in 1999. The game is based on the Formula One World Championship, but does not have the licence to use drivers names, official cars, etc. (the licence was held by Video System at the time, who made F-1 World Grand Prix and F-1 World Grand Prix II). The game does however have a licence to use Formula One's official sponsors; Schweppes and Castrol among others, helping add to the authenticity of the game.
The sequel to F1 Racing Simulation recreates the 1998 season, featuring 17 authentic tracks, 11 teams and cars with their 22 drivers. The Monaco license is used, although the teams themselves are not licensed. A total of 22 camera views are provided. Telemetry is stored and analysed in a similar way to Grand Prix 2, and physics are modeled to be realistic. There are eight different modes to race, the new ones being a career mode in which the player starts with a poor team and must drive well enough to earn competitive rides, and scenarios recreating key races for particular drivers. Returning from the first game are Time Attack, a full championship, and a 1950s retro mode. There is also a track editor for the players to create their own tracks....
Impossible Mission is a video game for several home computers. The original version for the Commodore 64 was programmed by Dennis Caswell and published by Epyx in 1984. The game features a variety of gameplay mechanics from platform and adventure games and boasted novel features for the time, such as digitized speech. Impossible Mission, which casts the player in the role of a secret agent infiltrating an enemy stronghold, is widely considered one of the best games for several platforms and inspired sequels and remakes....
Chris Redfield returns in this free additional episode for all Resident Evil 7 players. Facing new enemies and cruel traps, Chris must use his well-honed skills in marksmanship and melee fighting as he attempts to secure his target and uncover the truth behind the Baker incident....
Dynamite Duke (Japanese: ダイナマイトデューク, Hepburn: Dainamaito Dūku) is a 1989 action arcade game developed by Seibu Kaihatsu. It was later ported to the Master System, Mega Drive/Genesis and X68000. Being a Cabal-based shooter, it can be considered a follow-up to Seibu's Empire City: 1931 and Dead Angle....
Command your ultimate team of elite Space Marines.
Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch: Tyranid Invasion is a turn-based strategy game, set on the edge of Imperial space, where your Space Marines will take on the Tyranids in a series of tactical engagements. From war ravaged cities, to the insides of Tyranid bio-ships, the missions will see your Kill Team rise in strength and skill as you face ever greater threats and peril.
FIGHT: Embark on a journey to save the sector from the alien threat. Battle through 40 missions and smash your enemies.
COLLECT: 38 unique Deathwatch Space Marines available to collect. Customise them with over 150 different weapons and wargear items.
LEVEL UP: Gain experience points on missions and spend them on your Space Marines to unlock powerful skills and abilities.
This app offers in-app purchases. You can disable in-app purchasing on your device.
Please note you can play or unlock all the missions and collect all the game’s content without any in-app purchases. ...
Before we start our mission we prepare flight plan, composing our route from predefined waypoints, where hostile forces are located.
Our chopper will follow the route automatically, circling around each waypoint untill we finish with it and switch to the next one.
The task is to find enemies in the sight and destroy them all using air-to-ground missiles, 30-mm machinegun or IR-guided missiles.
Enemies have camps and armories, tankers, trucks, off-road vehicles with heavy machineguns and infantry.
As we progress through the game, our rank is increasing, and more weapons become available. We also gain access to new, more challenging areas… ...
Immersed in this emotionally-charged and gripping story, as you decipher challenging death-traps. However, choose your path very carefully - An evil presence lurks in the shadows, watching your every move...
Heavy on atmosphere, Enola is an experience that will crawl under your skin and stay there long after you’ve uncovered the disturbing mystery of this twisted, psychological nightmare.
- Story-driven - Enola is an adventure game that presents a captivating and intriguing story of death, revenge, and above all, love.
- Multiple endings - Your actions will ultimately decide whether or not you will be able to help Angelica.
- Suspense without paranormal elements - Enola pushes the emotional boundaries of the player, putting them in an isolated, defenseless state of mind.
- Unconstrained mechanics - The mix of first person mechanics and old-school adventure games allows players to keep track of clues and figure out puzzles without the constraints of traditional point-and-click interfaces.
- Frighteningly calculated traps - Death traps meant to put players' nerves to the test, where failing can mean death.
- Superb voice acting and musical score. - Enola now offers a spine chilling soundtrack and immersive voice acting and sound effects. Superb voice acting and musical score.
NIGHTMARE MODE: The updated ‘Nightmare Mode’ includes the anticipated and chilling in-depth look to Angelica’s broken mind, in addition to revelations about her traumatic past. New areas to explore are part of the update, as is three new endings, and predictions to the girl’s future…
The game may seem simple, but some levels so hard, and you need a lot of free time to pass it's.
It will bring a challenge to your skill, reaction, and adaptability. Sometimes the levels will not seem to be passable, but we have always way out ...
- Simple controls
- Pleasant music.
- Over 25+ levels.
- Secrets and bonus levels.
- Hardcore gameplay.
- More than 3 hours of gameplay
Nothing superfluous, enjoy the game! ...
- Transforms from relaxing to hectic gameplay, pushing your strategic ability to the max.
- Night, Day and Hardcore modes
- Highly Detailed Train with steam implemented in order to give you an real environment feel. It's completely awesome!
- Random generated worlds. So there's no getting use to levels. Each level will differ, putting your strategic abilities at test again.
- Low hardware requirements.
- Game is Touch or Gyroscope friendly.
- Fast paced, so it's ideal as an boredom killer and for traveling, when you don't want to look at other boring faces in your vehicle.
- Cool stylized low poly, very unique graphics!
Both new and already battle-proven multiplayer gamemodes to the original tactical gameplay are waiting for you. Interactive destructible environments and the ability to direct-control any combat unit. Steam support: matchmaking, workshop, steamcloud. Redesigned graphics, models and special effects. Conceptual new interface and convenient control, new battlefields and new opportunities.Features:
- Revival of the “Men of War/Soldiers” game series. This multiplayer tactical RTS absorbed the best of the original series, favourite of players all over the world.
- Huge roster of units. Within a single game session, players will have access to a large number of unique units for every nation: tanks, vehicles, infantry and artillery of various types.
- The “Direct Control” mode. This mode provides the ability to play from the third person for any unit in the player’s army. The movement of the unit, firing the various guns, control of ammunition types, etc. all relying and directly controlled by player and thus the game conveys tactical action in it’s very essence.
- Destructible interactive environments. During the battle almost any object of the game can be destroyed or set on fire. Furthermore, all objects, including craters from explosions, may be used as cover.
- Atmosphere and realism. Even in large-scale game battles, it is necessary to take into account factors such as the supply of fuel and ammunition of each single unit. The precense of inventories for each unit limits the number and size of transported objects. Guns’ accuracy and penetration decreases with distance. Tired soldiers reduce the movement speed during long crossings. The influence of these and many other factors makes possible to reproduce the battles of World War II with a adequate degree of realism, most involving the player into the atmosphere of heated battles of the past.
- Modular realistic damage system. Any vehicle, regardless of its type, is composed of a set of modules that can be broken or destroyed. Types of ammunition, characteristics of guns, shooting distance, angle of armor, armor plate thickness and the threshold of material fatigue are taken into account, when calculating the piercing capability and damage caused to each of the component. Additionally, there are calculations of the probability of detonation of ammunition, engine fires, damage to wheels or tracks (which leads to immobilization of combat units). If a component is not destroyed, it can be repaired.
- Wide range of opportunities for infantry. Intelligence, combat, capture and repair of equipment, installation of anti-personnel and anti-tank obstacules of different types, construction of protective structures, health treatment, cover usage, ability to change through primary and secondary weapons, capture of buildings and territories.
- Great number of different types of weapons and ammunition. Pistols, submachine guns, machine guns, rifles and carbines, various types of grenades, dynamite, mines, knives and other items of equipment that are unique to each nation.
- Advanced Artificial Intelligence (Advanced AI). Infantry’s behaviour based on the feedback information from their own sensors (vision and acoustics), as well as allies’ signals. This allows the use of diversionary tactics, sending scouts into the enemy's rear, as well as to open the visibility with the help of special devices - observation towers, binoculars, telescopic tubes and sniper scopes. The morale of the infantry depends on the balance of forces on the battlefield - the soldiers may decide to advance or to withdraw from the fight.
- Conceptual new interface for convenient control.
- Enhanced game engine Gem2. Reworking of the game engine allows to provide a new level of graphics, the implementation of new and improvement already familiar to users game mechanics.
- OSX, Mac. Linux support.
- Full Steam support. Matchmaking, workshop, steamcloud, tradecards, achievments, steamstats, inventoryitems.
In Force Tanks, you fight alone on a range against an army of opponents!
Help your army detain the enemy's offensive on his legendary tank!
You are fighting alone, in the name of an armistice all over the world!
You will be attacked by a whole army of soldiers, tanks and armored cars!
Try to repulse the attack and go on the offensive against the enemy!
You are the last tankman in your army, you are a legend, you are the only hope of your army!
The enemy tanks will have double armor, try to pierce it!
Avoid collision with the enemy army otherwise you will take lives that you do not have much.
Remember you are a legend! ...
Dragon Slayer (ドラゴンスレイヤー, Doragon Sureiyā) is an action role-playing game, developed by Nihon Falcom and designed by Yoshio Kiya. It was originally released in 1984 for the PC-8801, PC-9801, Sharp X1 and FM-7, and became a major success in Japan. It was followed by an MSX port published by Square in 1985 (making it one of the first titles to be published by Square), a Super Cassette Vision by Epoch in 1986 and a Game Boy port by the same company in 1990 under the name Dragon Slayer I (ドラゴンスレイヤーI, Doragon Sureiyā Wan). A remake of Dragon Slayer was also included in the Falcom Classics collection for the Sega Saturn.
Dragon Slayer began the Dragon Slayer series, a banner which encompasses a number of popular Falcom titles, such as Dragon Slayer II: Xanadu, Sorcerian, and Legacy of the Wizard....
Temple of Apshai is a dungeon crawl role-playing video game developed and published by Automated Simulations (later renamed to Epyx) in 1979. Originating on the TRS-80 and Commodore PET, it was followed by several updated versions for other computers between 1980 and 1986.
Temple of Apshai is considered one of the first graphical role-playing games for home computers, predating even the commercial release of Richard Garriott's Akalabeth: World of Doom. It was an enormous success for its era, selling 20,000 copies by the end of 1981, and 30,000 copies by 30 June 1982 and remaining a best-seller for at least four years.
It was followed by several sequels and two expansions. The latter were bundled with the main game into the remake Temple of Apshai Trilogy in 1985. Games using the Apshai engine were collectively known as the Dunjonquest series....
Fight Night is a 1985 boxing video game. It was developed by Sydney Development Corporation and published by Accolade in the United States and by U.S. Gold in the United Kingdom. It was released for the Apple II, Atari 8-bit family, Atari ST, Atari 7800 and the Commodore 64.
The game includes both a single player mode and multiplayer mode. It includes the ability to customize the player's boxer. In total, there are five boxers to beat.
The Atari 8-bit version was republished on cartridge by Atari Corporation in 1987, after the release of the XEGS....
“Your Toy” is a 3D first person escape game that incorporates elements of horror.
Do you remember your childhood toys? Where are they now? They were your friends once, but has it ever occurred to you that they could become the stuff of nightmares?
You wake up to darkness and find yourself trapped in a place that’s supposed to have long vanished. Messages, one after another, lure you into an abyss of intrigues unknown. What’s that thing watching you from the other side of non-existent reality? Caught in between dreamscape and memory, the forgotten victim returns—this time around, who is the toy?
An outstanding escape game! “Your Toy” features an advanced no-repeat puzzle system, challenging puzzle content, as well as a well-designed backstory. Not only will you enjoy solving the game's puzzles, you will also experience the story through collecting various in-game items.
Are you ready to enter the nightmare?
Midnight Resistance (ミッドナイトレジスタンス, Middonaito Rejisutansu) is a side-scrolling action shooting game produced by Data East for the arcades in 1989. It was ported to the Sega Mega Drive in 1991 as Data East's first video game for the console. The game was also adapted by Ocean Software to various home computer platforms.
Midnight Resistance is set in a dystopian future where the player controls a member of a resistance movement who goes on a mission to rescue his kidnapped family from a drug kingpin....
You are the head of security at Assembly. The compo is about to begin, but the power of Guage is too strong...
Yell increasingly difficult words at the unruly partygoers to shut them up and make them turn off their monitors.
Every second counts and if the organizer's V-curve reaches the top, Assembly could be cancelled forever!
Midway Arcade Treasures 2 is the second collection of classic arcade games published by Midway Games for the PlayStation 2, Xbox, and GameCube. This compilation includes 20 games that were not in the 2003 release of Midway Arcade Treasures.
The game plays similar on all three consoles, though the Xbox version has the exclusive ability to upload scores to an online scoreboard. However, the Xbox version is not compatible with the Xbox 360. The special features on each version of the game are the same. These include game histories, developer interviews, and other documents....
New, polished, mind-bending, minimal puzzle game with dozens of levels and extra-ordinary design..
- Beautifully crafted minimal puzzle game
- 198 mind bending levels
Get ready for the new puzzle experience..
Exclusive for iOS.
Optimized for iOS8 and human brains
// STATUES // A game by Space Backyard
#LudumDare40- A short game about a king and his people playing "statues" -
- Instructions -
Hold down spacebar to read / release it to go on.
Player must control Plane and catch the "Coin" . Plane have "Rockets" and player must shoot in enemy. If enemy left play area you lose 2 rockets, If the "coin" left the playing area to the left of the screen you lose the game and if you use all rockets up to 0 you lose the game. ...
Game has an open world, and the whole island is available from the beginning. You can go through the plot and explore what happened on the island bit by bit, and you can make the special investigation. Game is nonlinear and it is allowed to reach final in a variety of ways.
You are not restrained by anything: every house is available for visiting and each object on the island has a trace of its residents. You need to learn in details everything you see, compare facts and gather evidence into the whole picture bit by bit. But the fact, whether or not you can found out the truth depend on it.
Reflecting Fate is based on Lex Mortis universe and completes its story. We did a lot of work on improving the content from lex mortis and transferring it to a new engine. ...
A boy wakes up in a lifeboat, lost at sea. What he'll see, he will never forget.
As its boat is carried away by the current, he'll have to avoid the sea creatures and brave a powerful storm.
Inspired by The Old Man and the Sea, Life of Pi and Raymond Bishop's illustrations of Moby Dick. ...
And scenes of bliss pass as a phantom by?
To win this game, you must awake the artist in you.
AENTITY is a visual playscape set in a calm unknown, where the primary aim is to have no aim. You are yourself, crafting imagery by exploring Plato’s cave. Be part of the infinite process of creation. The deeper you descend into a far, dreamlike state, more cryptic entities emerge. What is a good state of consciousness? Why are we truly doing what we are doing?
Legend says the other side is made of blinding light. Fathom a way through the Elysian noise. You need to destroy a great many screens slowly filling the retina. Be the path, make a choice. On any true journey you grow a little. Ultimately, the game is about skilling visual composition, something one may use in the real world once in a while.
Intuition is key. You have to move playfully to create appealing and mesmerizing pictures and moods. At its core, wanting is suffering. Be free for a while, just behold, see all the passing by. Out of confusion, as the way is, and the wonder, out of the chaos would come bliss. Someone in wonder watching its art, is the aim and the end.Features
- EXPERIMENTAL – A surreal, ethereal near death experience.
- SIMPLE BUT HARD – You create the colors by changing your position, the angle and the hue. But to compose something scintillating, it takes awareness, patience, and a sense of wonder. Any best way to succeed depends solely on the eye of the beholder.
- PLETHORA – A myriad of creative possibility. As everything is constantly changing slightly, no two players or sessions will ever be able to create exactly the same picture.
- PEACEFUL – There is no time limit and it is impossible to get hurt or die.
- NON-LINEAR – A synaptic, semi-linear groundwork to play with.
- SOME HUMBLE FAME – A walkable companion website, where you can view the 36 most upvoted player‘s shots, and further randomly, with their respective author's name.
- B-SIDE – Our greenlit protogame RŌA included in your install folder.
You are Rocco Galliano, the Marseillaise new manager of Calchester Assembled Football Club.
After the abrupt ending of your coaching career seven years ago, the hysterical attention of the press quickly faded. But struggling results by Calchester FC convinced Boris Aluminovitch, its billionaire president, to axe the previous beleaguered manager and give you a new chance.
Will your raucous shouts from the bench change the fate of the team? Will you find wiseness and karma leadership with the help of the Book of Changes? Will your shady past reach back to you and make you crumble?
Chances that you can make it through a full season are slim. Corruption, crime, drugs and romance are all paths that you may take - for better or worse.
This is the only football game where you may lose the championship and win the game!Key features
Interactive narrative with meaningful game-changing choices
Karma or chaos: life choices, game choices
Turn-based match play with live-action animations
18 dramatic weeks of procedural championship where you can be fired at any time
Deck-building mechanics determined by life choices and game results
Ridiculous cards about the craziest aspects of today's football
Illustrated log of each of your matches
Silly main commentator with his obligatory colourful sidekick
Replayable - every championship is unique, several different endings
Nicely designed user interface by Pino Panzarella
Stunning illustrated cards and characters by Daniele Giardini "Demigiant"
Share your wins with friends and enemies
Why another game on football? Football Drama was started after discovering and exploring the richness and quality of the literature about football. Novelists and poets like Pasolini, Galeano, Soriano, Hornby, Saba, Handke, Wenders have written about football and its evocative and poetic power. Same in movies, with fringe and beautiful works like The Lost World Cup or Wender's The Goalie's Anxiety at the Penalty Kick. Another great inspiration was the book Football Clichés by Adam Hurrey. This naturally lead to the question: why people love football so much? So we started designing a new, unique game around football, as we believe games can be a wonderful media for storytelling....
- Explore 6 surreal chapters with various and immersive environments along with crystalline guitars (including one optional chapter).
- Active environmental mechanisms to solve enigmas : watch, listen, feel, discover.
- The aim is to achieve the chapter 5 called « The Choice » which requires an overall vision of the chapters. Man can enter any chapter. There is no clear story.
- Watch your halo's feedback. This one may guide you. This one may disturb you.
Glide sometimes through the air, walk or float.
- Look carefully at disorienting and odd cutscenes which does not reveal all.
- Each chapter has a symbolic with different meanings. The optional chapter (chapter 6) is inspired by the Prometheus myth.
These poem-like worlds are linked together by a common thread. Explore strange
places - from ancient architectures to abstract and wide stripped landscapes - to find it. You may also encounter strange life forms.
The only thing you know about your avatar is this misty halo. Cylne doesn't impose narrative elements.
But at the end of this journey, you will be faced with a choice that echoes your experience and might unlock some mysteries. In a way, the game is about self revelation.Warning :The game contains flashing and bright lights which may not be suitable for people with photosensitive epilepsy.
Cylne is a game but not in the standard meaning of entertainment or fun. ...
Three mini-games based on earning the highest score will push you to improve and thus examine your reflexes and brain. Games have time limit, which is the length of the song. You can compare your score from each mini-game with other players. The game will also attract you by its overall atmosphere.
The first mini-game – "Concubine" will lead you to the stage of initial being in love. Try to run away anywhere, it will get you; but you can give it a try. Jump to avoid arrows She is shooting at you. Getting the hang of double-jump technique will test your skills. You gain one point for each successfully avoided arrow, and if you touch the arrow, you lose a point.
In the second mini-game "As a last-day we live" you will try to find features He and She have in common. The game is an original form of Pairs. There are two stocks of cards, in which the first one represents features of He and the second one those of She. You draw from the left stock and try to find its match in the right one. The matching pictures aren’t the same, but they relate to one another. The help in the upper part of the screen gradually shows the correct pairs. Each pair found wins the player 10 points. Each mismatched pair loses one point.
In the third mini-game "Expiration date" you will move to the stage in which the element of love is fading away and you get to the phase of fierce fights. As time goes by, you cease to understand each other and sometimes it happens that UFOs, or unidentified flying objects, start to fly upon you. In this game, those will be identified objects, namely plates. Touching a plate you break it and win a point for each one. If a plate hits you, you lose a point. As the game proceeds, She will learn how to throw plates faster and faster so that you will need to apply your skills you have gained during the years of practice typing on your mobile phone or clicking the mouse.
We will appreciate any kind of support and feedback.
- Tomáš Basovník / @TombasOnly (Steam Group, Fb, Tw, Ig) - I’m an independent game developer. My mission is producing real fun digitally.
- Martin Hoferek / Hofinband (Yt) - I’m an amateur graphic designer and musician. I hope you will enjoy the game at least as much as I did while creating it. ...
Hit the road to search for fossils of extinct spieces, that once ruled the Earth. Travel through hostile lands and discover mysteries of depths of the desert. Use your track to switch between sites.
Collecting fossils is not that easy. Escpecially if you have to dig it by yourself. You think, all you have to do is to find right area? You are wrong - it's just a beggining. Use your track, dynamite and flair, to get rid of obstacles. Using shovel, pickaxe and chivel - dig bones. But... watch out! It's very fragile.
This equipment will help you with hard journey to build your little dinosaur empire:
- Track - which will be your main conveyance
- Radar - which is necessary to localise fossil
- Tablet - with dinosaur data
- Various tools - which will allow you to dig through thick layers of rock
- Explosive materials - we are sure, that you know what for
Become paleontologist and make dinosaurs rule the Earth again. ...
It contains four puzzle types designed to challenge your perception in different ways:
- Simple: match the colors in as few moves as possible.
- Sided: match both colors and orientations.
- Wired: untangle the puzzle! Follow the cable to find the correct position.
- Image: reconstruct the image form the broken parts.
Puzzles are solved by matching the correct order for the pieces. Each solved puzzle earns stars, which are used to unlock further levels and puzzle types.
Some puzzles types require you to pay attention not only to the colors and symbols, but also to the orientation of the pieces. Others types will provide different visual clues.
There are 25 Achievements to unlock, you will need to master all puzzles and levels to collect them.
As the last living "Operator," it falls upon you to save the world by bonding with the mysterious telepathy-controlled "Aokobots" to aid you in traveling to receive guidance from the seven "Engineers" who can help you unlock your potential. The question is: can you really trust these Engineers, or is something larger at play? What is the origin of the Aokobots, what caused the extinction event that erased the world, and why do the plants on your farm have feelings? It's up to you to find the answers to all of these questions.
Robot Farm is a game about living a fantasy life: run a farm with your robots, explore massive worlds, meet colorful characters and monsters, and fight in battles inspired by jRPG classics.
Robot Farm also features a World Editor that can be used to make your own worlds and stories that can be shared with others. Additionally, each individual world will be different every time: the World Editor combines both hand-made and procedural elements that can allow every playthrough to be different. Players can choose to make stories within the world of Robot Farm, or completely overhaul the game into their own adventure entirely. Live, build, explore, and fight: the sky isn't the limit. ...
How did you get here? But, most importantly,
how to get out of this place? Delve into the darkness to
find the light in this short horror experience.
Play as nine-year-old girl, trace back the origins that led
to this bloody turn of events. ...
You play as a dashing rogue staging a high stakes robbery in an attempt to plunder an old castle of its riches and wonders. However, soon things end up turning out to be more than what they first appeared, as a cloaked monk steps out from the shadows. There is something very odd about this castle and things are guaranteed to not be as they seem!
Make your way through dimly lit dungeons and luxurious lounges alike, as you endeavor to uncover the dark secrets the castle holds.
- Fulfill your curiosity with the game’s exciting and fully developed plot.
- Test your wits against the machinations of bored architects and paranoid princes.
- Triumph in the face of ever increasing difficulty as your progress through the game
- Gawk at the lovingly crafted 3D visuals fit for a king
Roam the castle halls and challenge yourself in this engaging puzzle game.
Do you have what it takes to dispel the mystery of Mysterious Castle? ...
Milon's Secret Castle, known in Japan as Meikyū Kumikyoku: Milon no Daibōken (迷宮組曲 ミロンの大冒険, lit. "The Maze Suite: Milon's Great Adventure"), is a 1986 action-adventure game released by Hudson Soft for the Nintendo Famicom (Japan) on November 13, 1986, the Nintendo Entertainment System (North America) in September 1988....
Strange Odyssey was a text-based adventure program written by Scott Adams and Neil Broome ....
Mappy-Land (マッピーランド, Mappī Rando) is a video game console-only sequel to the 1983 Namco/Midway arcade game Mappy. The game was developed by TOSE and published by Namco in Japan and Taxan in North America for the Nintendo Entertainment System. It was later released by Bandai Namco Games for the Wii U Virtual Console worldwide in February 2015....
Jewels of Darkness (formerly the Middle-Earth Trilogy) is a trilogy of text adventure games by Level 9. The individual games were initially released separately in 1983. They featured some themes inspired by the books of J. R. R. Tolkien and so became known as the Middle-Earth Trilogy.
In 1986 the three games were revised, expanded and rereleased together as a compilation. For legal reasons the references to Middle-earth were removed and the trilogy was retitled Jewels of Darkness. The games now featured simple static graphics....
Dexterity, known as Funny Field (ファニーフィールド) in Japan, is a puzzle game by SNK that was released for the Game Boy in 1990. It is a game that consists of a square floor covered in seven rows and eight columns of tiles (56 tiles in total). The goal of the game is to flip all of the light tiles into dark tiles. There are several enemies as the level advances. The game has a total of 30 rounds....
A Blind Legend game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 67 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About A Blind Legend
A Blind Legend is the first-ever action-adventure game without video – where ears replace eyes!
Discover the original, innovative sensory experience of binaural 3D sound.
HEADPHONES ARE COMPULSORY!
AUDIO GAME FULLY ACCESSIBLE TO BLIND AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED PEOPLE
Your eyes will be of no help.
So close them, sharpen your hearing and your blade...
And embark on an epic, perilous rite of passage.
Live the adventures of Edward Blake, the famous blind knight! Guided by your daughter Louise, you must find your way and avoid the many traps that lie in the High Castle Kingdom, while confronting dangerous enemies!
This serious game is fully accessible to visually impaired people, and is aimed at anyone who’s eager for an original, immersive sensory experience through a ground-breaking video game. And because the player is the character, it will help raise public awareness of this kind of disability.
This hack-and-slash game, with a heroic-fantasy flavour, harnesses the innovative technology of binaural sound, which delivers a gripping 3D soundscape and brings characters and actions vividly to life around the player – as if they were actually in the game!
A Blind Legend was co-created thanks to support from a community of fans who helped with the crowdfunding campaign (www.ulule.com/a-blind-legend) and in a co-production with France Culture, a Radio France station.