The best games like 8i - Make VR Human are:
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- arrow_rightBattlefield: Bad Company 2
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Ghosts
- arrow_rightSpider-Man 3
- arrow_rightWay of the Samurai 3
5 Best Games Like 8i - Make VR Human:
Filter by Platform Xbox 360arrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (19)
- PlayStation 4 (28)
- iOS (13)
- Android (8)
- macOS (32)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (44)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (43)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (14)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is the embodiment of the dynamic, bloody and violent gameplay. Here you can scoff at your opponent. You can fight using an axe or a sword; you can shoot an enemy from a gun, try to burn it or freeze. And when the enemy is no longer able to resist you, you will perform the most popular reception - "FATALITY."
The game includes several modes: Tag Team, Challenge Tower and a full-featured story mode. Players are wholly given the opportunity to choose legendary warriors from the expanded line, as well as the chance to challenge your friends in traditional one on one matches. And as you progress through specific modes, players will also be able to access the achievements and statistics of the leaders.
Brutal and unmerciful two-dimensional fighting game replenished with genre solutions in the style of X-Ray. Now, by the accumulating of a specific scale, the hero has the opportunity to use one of the unique techniques. Sometimes such an action can reverse the course of the battle.
2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce a Russian superweapon that can be used to defeat the US once and for all. The rest of Bravo-2 is computer-controlled. The NPC will assist the player and are technically immortal; however, they cannot complete missions without player's actions.
While most of the time you play as infantry, there are certain stages where players can drive tanks, helicopters, gun turrets and other vehicles. One of the most distinctive features of the game's Frostbite engine is that all elements of the environment are fully destructible. Besides plot-driven single-player campaign, there's also multiplayer that allows five different modes. All characters are divided into four classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. Medics, in particular, can speed up the health regeneration; however, lost hit points are slowly restored by themselves.
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Ghosts is the tenth major game in Call of Duty series and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. The game tells a story about the nuclear destruction of the Middle East in the near future. The game’s main characters are the Ghosts, a force of U.S. Special Operations unit who conducts missions behind enemy lines. The unit is led by U.S. Army Captain Elias Walker, his sons Logan and David Walker but also with Riley, Captain Thomas A. Merrick and Sergeant Keegan p. Russ. The main antagonist of the game is Gabriel Rorke, who was a former leader of Ghosts but now works for the Federation after being brainwashed by it with torture and hallucinogens.
In Call of Duty: Ghosts the player controls not only a character of Logan Walker, but also an astronaut specialist Baker, Logan’s father Elias Walked and Riley – a dog who is the part of Ghosts team in some missions.
The game also features usual multiplayer and Extinction mode which tells a story set in the alternate reality about ancient creatures called Cryptids who want to destroy humanity.
4. Spider-Man 3
Based on the hit film, Spider-Man 3 allows players to experience the actions of heroic red-suited Spider-Man and, for the first time ever, his darker, more mysterious black-suited persona.
Set in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City, the game gives players the freedom to choose their own gameplay experience through multiple movie-based and original storylines, fully integrated city missions and performance rewards including improved speed, combat maneuvers and agility. In Spider-Man 3, players draw upon Spider-Man's completely revamped combat abilities as they protect the city and defeat nemeses using expanded aerial fighting, finishing moves and dynamic webbing during missions and epic boss battles.
- Welcome to the dark side: For the first time ever, control the legendary black suit, which magnifies Spider-Man's strength, agility and durability. Punish your enemies with explosive new attacks and incredible upgrades, including fearsome room-clearers. All this power comes with a price, though, as players will find the black suit harder and harder to control. Will you be strong enough to make a heroic choice before your quest for vengeance turns the city against you?
- Let freedom ring: Go anywhere at any time in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City and get involved in whatever you want, whenever you want. Players decide how to proceed through the game and set their own goals. Should Spider-Man follow a plot twist, switch to an alternate storyline, fight off crime waves that threaten the city or explore vast interior and underground locations? You decide.
- The city is your playground: From towering skyscrapers to the vast new subterranean sewers and subways Spider-Man must patrol all of New York. Three criminal gangs and variety of Super Villains will be competing for your attention, taking hostages, stealing cars, harassing citizens, and creating havoc. Will you be able to save everyone?
- Super Villains galore: Experience multi-stage, dynamic boss battles against the headlining villains from the movie as well as a host of legendary comic book foes who all take advantage of their environments, their minions, and the large-scale destruction that their superpowers cause in trying to defeat Spider-Man.
- Go, go gadget: In addition to faster web-swinging, certain events and environments open up additional Spider-powers for you to control. Using Spider-Man's web abilities, he can catch falling objects including people and debris, fix hazards like broken train rails, barricade doors, and even slingshot from the tops of buildings for increased speed and huge air.
5. Way of the Samurai 3
As a major release from the million+ selling Way of the Samurai series, Way Of The Samurai 3 is the prequel to the Famitsu Gold Award winning Way Of The Samurai 4 and furthers the series’ blend of customization, exploration and action gameplay!
Honour, sacrifice, betrayal… Your choices make you who you are. How will history remember you?
You must wield the sword of a mysterious lone samurai during Japan’s turbulent Sengoku era, in one of the most atmospheric action RPGs ever created.
Explore the villages, body-strewn battlefields, bandit fortresses, immense castles and local town of Amana, in an open world bustling with a rich cast of colourful characters that you can help, ignore or victimise.
Choose your friends and enemies carefully in a game where every decision has far-reaching consequences, and where finishing the game is just the beginning of your journey…
• The Butterfly Effect – More than 20 different endings. Your every action, no matter how subtle or ludicrous, could set in motion a huge variety of events, allowing for huge replayability. Explore new narrative paths, reveal new allies… and enemies!
• Huge Customization - Craft your own unique weapons from over 200 different parts. Create the ultimate unbreakable weapon to suit your preferred fighting style. Forge lethal swords, spears, pole axes and more outlandish weaponry and discover hundreds of new abilities as you become a true master of each weapon!
• Reward System and Samurai Rating – Your actions and conduct will reward you with Samurai Points and Titles, all of which unlock new game features, customisation options, outfits and accessories. Live as an honourable samurai, wallow in the low life of a bandit or strike your own path! Your choices lead to new endings, strange followers and other unexpected outcomes.
• The Pen Can Be Mightier Than the Sword - Fight your enemies by force or take the diplomatic route, using subtle gestures like the unsheathing of your sword or kowtowing. Featuring an extensive dialogue tree, combo system and much, much more!
What the reviewers had to say about the PS3 version:
“Anyone who likes swordfighting, the freedom of an open-world, and the opportunity to shape a story would be well-advised to pick it up.” – Cheat Code Central
“You're free to do whatever you want… you're encouraged to play it over and over again and try different things each time. Again, I think this design is great.” – IGN
“Multiple endings, tons of weapon customization and plenty of replay offer up a package that is a must buy for fans of the first two games.” - ZTGD