The best games like 8i - Make VR Human are:
- arrow_rightMortal Kombat Komplete Edition
- arrow_rightBattlefield: Bad Company 2
- arrow_rightCall of Duty: Ghosts
- arrow_rightSpider-Man 3
- arrow_rightTomb Raider 3: Adventures of Lara Croft
- arrow_rightKing's Quest: The Complete Collection
- arrow_rightKing's Quest - Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember
8 Best Games Like 8i - Make VR Human:
Filter by Platform PlayStation 3arrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (19)
- PlayStation 4 (28)
- iOS (13)
- Android (8)
- macOS (32)
- Linux (23)
- Nintendo Switch (6)
- Nintendo 3DS (1)
- Nintendo DS (8)
- Xbox 360 (44)
- Xbox (2)
- PlayStation 3 (43)
- PlayStation 2 (12)
- PlayStation (3)
- PS Vita (5)
- PSP (2)
- Wii U (2)
- Wii (14)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (2)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (1)
- Atari ST (1)
- Genesis (3)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition is the embodiment of the dynamic, bloody and violent gameplay. Here you can scoff at your opponent. You can fight using an axe or a sword; you can shoot an enemy from a gun, try to burn it or freeze. And when the enemy is no longer able to resist you, you will perform the most popular reception - "FATALITY."
The game includes several modes: Tag Team, Challenge Tower and a full-featured story mode. Players are wholly given the opportunity to choose legendary warriors from the expanded line, as well as the chance to challenge your friends in traditional one on one matches. And as you progress through specific modes, players will also be able to access the achievements and statistics of the leaders.
Brutal and unmerciful two-dimensional fighting game replenished with genre solutions in the style of X-Ray. Now, by the accumulating of a specific scale, the hero has the opportunity to use one of the unique techniques. Sometimes such an action can reverse the course of the battle.
2. Battlefield: Bad Company 2
The sequel to Battlefield: Bad Company is the ninth game in the Battlefield series overall. The plot is set in an alternate history timeline, in which there's an ongoing war between the United States and Russia; and the Russians are winning. They have already conquered most of Eurasia and made Latin American Countries their allies. The protagonist is a member of Bravo-2 spec ops squad. He is tasked with eliminating colonel Arkady Kirilenko, the leader of a secret project that is about to produce a Russian superweapon that can be used to defeat the US once and for all. The rest of Bravo-2 is computer-controlled. The NPC will assist the player and are technically immortal; however, they cannot complete missions without player's actions.
While most of the time you play as infantry, there are certain stages where players can drive tanks, helicopters, gun turrets and other vehicles. One of the most distinctive features of the game's Frostbite engine is that all elements of the environment are fully destructible. Besides plot-driven single-player campaign, there's also multiplayer that allows five different modes. All characters are divided into four classes: Assault, Engineer, Medic, and Recon. Medics, in particular, can speed up the health regeneration; however, lost hit points are slowly restored by themselves.
3. Call of Duty: Ghosts
Call of Duty: Ghosts is the tenth major game in Call of Duty series and the sixth developed by Infinity Ward. The game tells a story about the nuclear destruction of the Middle East in the near future. The game’s main characters are the Ghosts, a force of U.S. Special Operations unit who conducts missions behind enemy lines. The unit is led by U.S. Army Captain Elias Walker, his sons Logan and David Walker but also with Riley, Captain Thomas A. Merrick and Sergeant Keegan p. Russ. The main antagonist of the game is Gabriel Rorke, who was a former leader of Ghosts but now works for the Federation after being brainwashed by it with torture and hallucinogens.
In Call of Duty: Ghosts the player controls not only a character of Logan Walker, but also an astronaut specialist Baker, Logan’s father Elias Walked and Riley – a dog who is the part of Ghosts team in some missions.
The game also features usual multiplayer and Extinction mode which tells a story set in the alternate reality about ancient creatures called Cryptids who want to destroy humanity.
4. Spider-Man 3
Based on the hit film, Spider-Man 3 allows players to experience the actions of heroic red-suited Spider-Man and, for the first time ever, his darker, more mysterious black-suited persona.
Set in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City, the game gives players the freedom to choose their own gameplay experience through multiple movie-based and original storylines, fully integrated city missions and performance rewards including improved speed, combat maneuvers and agility. In Spider-Man 3, players draw upon Spider-Man's completely revamped combat abilities as they protect the city and defeat nemeses using expanded aerial fighting, finishing moves and dynamic webbing during missions and epic boss battles.
- Welcome to the dark side: For the first time ever, control the legendary black suit, which magnifies Spider-Man's strength, agility and durability. Punish your enemies with explosive new attacks and incredible upgrades, including fearsome room-clearers. All this power comes with a price, though, as players will find the black suit harder and harder to control. Will you be strong enough to make a heroic choice before your quest for vengeance turns the city against you?
- Let freedom ring: Go anywhere at any time in a larger, dynamic, free-roaming New York City and get involved in whatever you want, whenever you want. Players decide how to proceed through the game and set their own goals. Should Spider-Man follow a plot twist, switch to an alternate storyline, fight off crime waves that threaten the city or explore vast interior and underground locations? You decide.
- The city is your playground: From towering skyscrapers to the vast new subterranean sewers and subways Spider-Man must patrol all of New York. Three criminal gangs and variety of Super Villains will be competing for your attention, taking hostages, stealing cars, harassing citizens, and creating havoc. Will you be able to save everyone?
- Super Villains galore: Experience multi-stage, dynamic boss battles against the headlining villains from the movie as well as a host of legendary comic book foes who all take advantage of their environments, their minions, and the large-scale destruction that their superpowers cause in trying to defeat Spider-Man.
- Go, go gadget: In addition to faster web-swinging, certain events and environments open up additional Spider-powers for you to control. Using Spider-Man's web abilities, he can catch falling objects including people and debris, fix hazards like broken train rails, barricade doors, and even slingshot from the tops of buildings for increased speed and huge air.
5. Tomb Raider 3: Adventures of Lara Croft
Tomb Raider 3: Adventures of Lara Croft is a third-person action-adventure title developed by Core Design. It is the third installment in the Tomb Raider series.
During a raid on ancient tombs, Lara finds a strange artifact and meets a scientist named Mark Willard. This artifact is a part of a Polynesian cult. Willard finds a sanctuary, but four other artifacts are lost. Lara sets out to find them.
The players travel through five locations. The game is somewhat not linear as after completing the first location (India), the players are free to choose one out of three environments and finish with Antarctica. Each location resembles a semi-open world with several puzzles, enemies, and platforming elements scattered across it.
The puzzles in the game require moving items, jumping over obstacles, crawling or diving underwater.
The game features a wide variety of weapons, including the iconic dual pistols which have unlimited ammo and serve as Lara's default weapons. At some time into the game, Lara loses all her weapons and has to find her way through the enemies before finding her pistols again.
Huge improvements were made to the game's graphics and physics in order to improve the puzzles. For example, the doors now can be triangular. The improved physics allows for modifying the environment adding quicksands, swamps or cold water (Lara can't stay in it for too long, or she will get frozen to death).
6. King's Quest: The Complete Collection
Save money with King’s Quest: The Complete Collection (Chapters 1-5). This collection gives you full access to all 5 chapters plus an additional story epilogue exclusive to The Complete Collection, offering even more gameplay!
King’s Quest is a collection of five different chapter releases, each focusing on an untold tale in Graham’s past. In each chapter, an aging King Graham reflects on his life of adventure with his granddaughter, Gwendolyn.
•King's Quest brings adventure gaming into a new era while staying true to what made the original games beloved the unforgettable storytelling, wit, puzzles, and of course plenty of ways to die!
•Select between the noble pillars of Bravery, Wisdom, and Compassion to see what rippling effects these choices will have on Graham’s journey as well as later chapters!
Future chapters can be downloaded from in-game upon individual release throughout 2015 and 2016.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One-time license fee for play on account’s designated primary PS4™ system and other PS4™ systems when signed in with that account.
Categories in common with King's Quest: The Complete Collection: Adventure
7. King's Quest - Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember
Download King’s Quest – Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember, the first part of a five-chapter game series that boldly re-imagines one of gaming’s most groundbreaking franchises. An aging King Graham reflects on a life of adventure with his granddaughter, Gwendolyn, taking players back to his teen years and his quest to become a knight of Daventry in King Edward’s royal guard. Discover a wondrous world full of whimsical characters, charming puzzles and perilous dangers in this fun and enchanting coming of age story.
Additional hardware required for Remote Play.
1080p HD Video Output
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
A minimum of 17 GB available hard drive storage space required as of December 2015 for King’s Quest: A Knight to Remember. Storage space requirements are subject to change. Additional storage may be required for mandatory updates, setup and features which users must download to continue playing. Internet access required. Users are responsible for broadband access and usage fees. Activision may modify or discontinue online services at its discretion and without notice. Terms and conditions apply.
Categories in common with King's Quest - Chapter 1: A Knight to Remember: Adventure