- Home ›
- Games ›
- Adventure ›
- 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition ›
- Nintendo Switch
Games Like 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition for Nintendo Switch
Developer: Critical Games
Publisher: Critical Games
9 Best Games like 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition Game
Stop me if you’ve heard this one before.
A Warrior, a Thief, and a Mage go on a journey
to save the world by collecting three elemental treasures.
What’s that? You’ve heard it all before?
Tell me then…what happens next?
Join 3 unlikely heroes on a quest to save their world from a threat unlike any other!
- Classic Story with a Unique Twist!
- Vibrant, 8-Bit Inspired Graphics.
- Genuine NES-like Music with Retro Charm.
- Explore a vast world, packed with monsters, treasure, and more!
- Fly an Airship, Pilot a Snowcraft, or Travel by Whirlwind!
- Colour-based Element System adds an extra layer of Strategy to Battles.
- Discover Engaging Characters, and People with Personality.
- Enjoy an old school adventure!
Created by: Joshua Hallaran
Music by: Carfonu
Character Art by: Jerram Fahey
Promotional Artwork by: MingLuke
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Nintendo 3DS PS Vita Wii U Wii NES Apple II Commodore / Amiga Atari ST
Here are the best games like 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition for Nintendo Switch:
Games like 8-Bit Adventures: The Forgotten Journey Remastered Edition for Nintendo Switch: Overcooked,Baba Is You,Hidden Folks,Sundered,Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!,Forager,Gato Roboto,Rock Boshers DX: Directors Cut,Chronus Arc
1. OvercookedOvercooked puts the player into the shoes of two restaurant chefs at once. Each level is a kitchen, and your goal is to cook a list of meals following the onscreen recipes. The time is limited, and there are restrictions on how much money the player can spend on the ingredients. The player controls two characters that can be switched at any time or ordered to do a list of actions.
The kitchens are often set in the oddball places, such as a pirate ship, two speeding trucks, a pedestrian crosswalk,...
2. Baba Is YouBaba Is You is a puzzle game where you can change the rules by which you play. In every level, the rules themselves are lying as blocks you can interact with; by manipulating them, you can change how the level works and cause surprising, unexpected interactions! With some simple block-pushing you can turn yourself into a rock, turn patches of grass into dangerously hot obstacles, and even change the goal you need to reach to something entirely different.
The game has over 100 levels that experiment...
3. Hidden FolksSearch for hidden folks in hand-drawn, interactive, miniature landscapes. Unfurl tent flaps, cut through bushes, slam doors, and poke some crocodiles! Rooooaaaarrrr!!!!!
A strip of targets shows you what to look for. Click on a target for a hint, and find enough to unlock the next area.
In case you like numbers a lot:
- 17+ hand-drawn areas
- 155+ targets to find
- 1100+ mouth-originated sound effects
- 250+ unique interactions
- 3 color modes: normal, sepia, and night mode
- 1 Steam Cloud
- 5 Achievements
4. SunderedResist or Embrace
Sundered is a horrifying fight for survival and sanity, a hand-drawn epic from the creators of Jotun. It is a replayable metroidvania where you resist or embrace ancient eldritch powers. You play Eshe, a wanderer in a ruined world, trapped in ever-changing caverns filled with hordes of terrifying enemies. Harness the power of corrupted relics to defeat gigantic bosses, at the cost of your humanity. Resist or embrace.Key Features
Beautiful hand-drawn art and animation
5. Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!!Cook, Serve, Delicious! 2!! is the massive sequel to the surprise best selling original, one of the few games that gives players complete control on how they want to build their restaurant.
The game starts like any other morning at SherriSoda Tower as you take the elevator up to open Cook, Serve, Delicious!, a platinum star restaurant that was surging in popularity thanks to your amazing chef and management skills. Just then, a swarm of police surround SherriSoda Tower. It seems the SherriSoda head...
6. ForagerGather, collect and manage resources.
Craft useful items & structures.
Build and grow a base out of nothing. Buy land to expand and explore.
Level up and learn new skills, abilities, and blueprints.
Solve puzzles, find secrets and raid dungeons!
Achieve anything you want! The choice is yours, you set your own goals to work towards!
Start small and improve your base, skills, equipment, network of friends (and enemies!) and build your future as you see fit! You can play Forager in a very varied...
7. Gato RobotoPounce inside of your cozy armored mech and set off on a dangerous trek through an alien underworld full of irritable creatures and treacherous obstacles in a valiant effort to save your stranded captain and his crashed spaceship. Tiptoe outside the friendly confines of your technological marvel and follow your feline instincts through tight tunnels and mysterious waterways to scavenge for new weapons and gear. Adventure awaits the most curious of cats in Gato Roboto!
Explore the underground labyrinth...
8. Rock Boshers DX: Directors CutGet ready to take a trip back to the 80s, the 1880s!Help young Queen Victoria fight her way across Mars and attempt to escape home in this exceedingly retro arcade adventure! Created to look, feel and sound like an 8-bit styled videogame from the 1980s - Rock Boshers DX: Director’s Cut mixes top down and side on 8-way directional shooting action.See amazing sights as you journey across Mars. Prepare to bosh rocks! - with only the occasional break for tea and scones.RBDX is a 2D pixel drawn arcade...
9. Chronus ArcThe Chronus Fragments are needed to prepare for the Time Rewinding, which only takes place once every 10 years. On their way to the Chronus Shrine to get the Fragments, Loka and his teacher Teth are surrounded by a mysterious man named Geppel and his gang. They demand the Fragments. While Teth plays for time, Loka, the main character, rushes out of the cave on his own to fetch reinforcements. He is successful, but Teth and Geppel are nowhere to be found.
Aiming to gather information about his missing...