The best games like 7 Days to Die are:
- arrow_rightRising World
- arrow_rightSurvive the Nights
3 Best Games Like 7 Days to Die:
1. Rising World
Please note that this game is currently in Alpha state
Rising World is an open-world sandbox game with randomly generated, fully destructible environments.
Starting with the most basic of tools, collect resources to survive in the wildness. Evolve your world to create one of the biggest cities of all time or a gigantic castle, or simply let your imagination run riot! If being creative is all too much, just connect with your friends and get them to help.
Anything is possible!Features
- Randomly generated worlds
- Completely modifiable environment
- Both single and multi-player modes
- 200 different building materials
- Place customised images in your world
- Complex and deep network of underground caves
- Environmental physics - trees and items
- Interact with just about everything, right down to playing the piano!
- Powerful Modding/Plugin API
Your purchase entitles you to receive all future updates free of charge!
To survive is the main task in the game Rust. It is necessary to survive in the area, which is now wholly wild but was recently inhabited.
At the beginning of the game, there is only a rock and a torch. The rest will have to be found or stolen.
Bears and wolves roam the terrain, there are diseases and radiation in the game, but the main danger comes from other survivors. The game has only a multiplayer mode. We have to engage in skirmishes and hand-to-hand fighting with them.
Players can not only compete, but also unite. Rare minutes of peace and security worth devoting to construction, equipment and strengthen the shelter, the base.
Sometimes some helicopters shoot everyone on the ground. Fortunately, helicopters can be brought down.
Weapons can be found, collected and improved. Sophisticated and more effective weapons sometimes cannot be assembled independently, you need to use drawings and find rare details, sometimes leaving very far.
Sometimes planes drop from the sky "parcels" with various useful staff. The falling parcel is visible from afar, the path to its fall can be long. The package can be noticed by others. A long road can be facilitated by a vehicle. For example, a boat.
3. Survive the Nights
Survive the Nights is a unique FPS survival game focusing on teamwork, fortification, creativity and strategy. Secure a structure or roam free, the choice is yours. Survive the Nights focuses on realistic survival, post zombie infestation. The game takes advantage of day and night cycles. Preparing during daylight hours when moving around the world is less risky. Make use of existing structures instead of building them. Play as a team to better your chances surviving each night.
There are currently over 400 structures on the island’s alpha build. Every structure on the island is enterable and fortifiable. Fell a tree (there are over 24 thousand) and produce logs. With the right tools in hand, you'll be able to craft planks then all that's needed is a hammer and a box of nails. Find lock hasps and combination locks to secure doors, cabinets, lock boxes and vehicles. Craft traps to keep players and zombies at bay.
Here's some of what Survive the Nights has to offer in it's first public alpha build. Please remember, we’re dedicated to listening to the players. If you have any suggestions share them on our forums, we’re listening!
- Around 64 square kilometers of playable area
- Designed by hand not generated!
- Large road system
- 100’s of fortifiable structures
- All structures are enterable and securable
There’s a big difference between day and night, remembering that may be key to your survival. Day and night cycles make for dynamic gameplay. Zombies are scarce and far more docile during daylight hours. Nightfall brings out dead so it’s best to be indoors by then. Traveling at night is not advised.
- Gather loot and food during the day
- Fortify a structure
- Secure doors and containers with locks
- Fuel generators and prepare power systems
- Team up with friends
- Hunker down in your secured structure
- Try to survive the night
Our weather system is dynamic including temperature changes, all four seasons along with seasonal vegetation and foliage.
- Dynamic lighting
- Dynamic seasons
- Dynamic temperatures to suit seasons
- Day and night cycles
- Moon cycles
- Realistic star and moon positions
- Random weather events such as rain storms and snow storms
- Mist and fog system
Powering a structure can provide a structure with lighting and the ability to use some of the structure fixtures like electric stoves.
- Power an electric meter with a generator
- Power larger structures with in house backup generators
- Power a set radius with a generator in the wild
- Supplies a structure or area with electricity
- Power lights
- Heating devices
- Crafted electrical items
- Power tools
Structures are all exciting as there’s no “base building” in Survive the Nights. You can take control of an already existing structure and fortify it as you see fit such as providing it with a power supply, boarding windows and doorways, setting traps and securing doors and containers with locks.
- Every door can be padlocked
- Every window can be boarded over
- All structures have electric systems
- All structures can be powered
Simplified text based inventory and crafting allows us to greatly expand on in game items and crafting possibilities without the graphical overhead.
- Simplified crafting system
- Combine common items to create other useful loot
- Create tools like axes, hammers and hatchets by combining crafted handles and found tool heads
- Combine food items with pots and pans to create meals that are ready to cook
The placement system allows for players to move any crafted or found physical game drop as they see fit. You can stack food boxes up on your kitchen counter and even line your ammo boxes up on a bedroom dresser. Placement will allow for players to make a structure feel more like their own.
- Manipulate any loot drop
- Place and store goods on counters, shelves or tables
- Organize your safe house
Getting around an island the size of this one isn’t easy on foot. Vehicles are in their infancy and are something we’ll greatly expand on in the future. They can be used as containers and larger vehicles like the RV can be used as mobile homes complete with containers for storing goods as well as a stove and refrigerator for keeping foods fresh.
- Realistic fuel consumption
- Realistic part system
- Vehicles act as containers and loot can be stored in them
- Vehicles support more than one passenger
Our mental health system is being developed to discourage Kill On Site mentality. The zombies in Survive the Nights will be a real threat and you’ll better your chances of surviving with friends and not killing every stranger that comes walking by. PVP is still a factor as it should be and there are means to correct a negative mental state.
- Kill players repeatedly and pay the price
- Eat raw or rancid foods and lower your mental state
- Eat warm meals or fresh foods to raise your mental state
- Extreme lows in the mental health stat will result in death
Realistic food and drink intake is a big part of the game. You won’t need to eat too frequently so eating and drinking feels like a smooth mechanic and less like a burden. Eating and maintaining a proper diet can even result in character buffs.
- Realistic calorie consumption
- Realistic hydration system
- Only eat what you need for a day
- Eat more and build your calorie, stamina and overall health stats
- Consume cooked foods to lower your chance of sickness
The dead are a real threat and will kill an unprepared player quickly.
- Day and night based AI
- Zombies hear
- Zombies see
- Zombies can attack your structures and gain entrance
- Day zombies are few in number allowing you a better chance of gathering resources
- Night zombies are abundant in number, traveling at night isn’t advised
- Found in dark tree lines and abandon structures
- More docile and less prone to attack
- Turn into night zombies when the sun goes down
- Roam the wilds along with the streets
- Very aggressive
- Increased vision
- Faster and more agile
- Spawn in higher numbers
Something we’re including right from the first alpha build is steam achievements. How many nights will you survive? Just like all of our features we’ll gather ideas for Steam Achievements from the community. We’ll expand greatly on achievements but you’ll have many to earn in early access such as nights survived, trees felled, times killed, zombies killed etc.