Games Like 500 Years Act 1 for Nintendo Switch
Publisher: Poorwill Games
10 Best Games like 500 Years Act 1: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like 500 Years Act 1, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
500 Years Act 1 Game
The Artemis landed and set up a colony on an Earth-like moon. Then the Ants, an insectoid species, came and enslaved the colony. All hope was lost.
Years later you were born in the Artemis colony and joined the resistance against the Ants.
One day the Ants suddenly left your colony for unknown reasons. The Proctor of your colony tasked you with finding the ancient Artemis colony ship. Among the wreckage you found the captain's yacht; and it still works! You and your crew take to the stars to find the other humans, if they are still out there. 500 years after the destruction of Earth...
500 Years is an old school episodic space opera. The game is an adventure where you explore different star systems and meet the inhabitants, some friendly, and some not so friendly.
- Story driven space adventure
- Arcade style combat with non-traditional ship controls
- Explore solar systems
- Meet alien races
- Equip your ship based upon the type of enemy
- Fight huge bosses
The story will be concluded in Act 2; DLC coming soon.
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 PlayStation PS Vita Wii SNES NES Classic Macintosh Apple II Commodore / Amiga Atari ST Genesis SEGA Master System
Here are the best games like 500 Years Act 1 for Nintendo Switch:
Games like 500 Years Act 1 for Nintendo Switch: Crypt of the NecroDancer,Figment,Creature in the Well,One Eyed Kutkh,Awe,Energy Invasion,Shadow Bug,Eekeemoo - Splinters of The Dark Shard,Rocket Wars,Horizon Shift '81
1. Crypt of the NecroDancerCrypt of the NecroDancer is an indie roguelike game developed by Brace Yourself Games.
You control Cadence, who looks for her missing father. During the search, she falls into a crypt, where the NecroDancer steals Cadence's heart. Cadence can't do anything without following the music's beat and has to find both her heart and her father.
Crypt of the NecroDancer can be played with a dance pad, a gamepad or a keyboard. Having the Protagonists able to do anything only as the music beats...
2. FigmentA musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind... Welcome to the world of Figment. A strange and surreal world; a place filled with our deepest thoughts, urges and memories, populated by the many voices we hear in our heads.This mind has been quiet and calm for many years. But something has changed. New thoughts have started to emerge - taking the shape of nightmarish creatures who spread fear wherever they go. The only hope is for the grumpy Dusty, the mind's former voice of courage,...
3. Creature in the WellUnlock the power of an ancient facility and face the ominous, all-seeing Creature in this unique pinball-inspired hack & slash! Creature in the Well is a top down pinball inspired hack and slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to save the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm....
4. One Eyed KutkhOne-Eye Kutkh - an exciting space adventure based on the fairy tales of the Far North.
A single traveler on his way home crashes on a mysterious planet. To continue his journey, he'll have to get to the ninth heaven, deceive the Sun and the Moon and steal their space-boats.
- The unique graphic style
- A mix of fiction and fairy tales of the Far North
- Explore the World Tree
- Two playable characters
- The game tells its story through the action
- Interesting and simple puzzles...
5. AweAwe is a god-game about expressing one’s creativity by shaping and building planets’ ecosystems in a tranquil, relaxing ambiance accompanied by exquisite, minimalist lowpoly 3D art and atmospheric music.
A constant sense of progression and discoveries will maintain the player’s interest throughout puzzle-like levels, leading him to eventually understand his place and purpose as a god in this universe he has created. The objective is not to make a difficult game, and although some puzzles...
6. Energy InvasionEnergy Invasion - an arcade game inspired by the classic Breakout. Unlike the original game, your ball does not break blocks on its own, but can launch missiles in a chosen direction. The game is designed for a controller, but the ability to control with the keyboard and mouse is also present.
- A lot of bonuses (both useful and harmful)
- Bright graphic effects
- Levels with dangerous enemies
- Soundtrack from Nick R 61 (19 tracks in the game and 7 bonus-tracks, available separately)
7. Shadow BugRead our open letter to find out how Shadow Bug came to be: http://steamcommunity.com/games/shadowbug/announcements/detail/1420174864656857505You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces. Adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure as the ultimate ninja. A completely new take on platformer games. 36 hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles. Unique core mechanic: move...
8. Eekeemoo - Splinters of The Dark ShardIn this awesome third person adventure game you will help Eekeemoo rescue his friends from the clutches of the evil Dark Shard! Your quest will take you deep into the Dark Shards four corrupted splinter worlds.
You'll help Eekeemoo solve puzzles, complete tasks, battle monsters, the legions of the undead and hugely terrifying boss monsters!
Take heart though! As you find and release each of Eekeemoo's friends (there are 4 unlockable characters with different powers) you will be able use their...