Games Like 500 Years Act 1 for Linux
Publisher: Poorwill Games
26 Best Games like 500 Years Act 1: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like 500 Years Act 1, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
500 Years Act 1 Game
The Artemis landed and set up a colony on an Earth-like moon. Then the Ants, an insectoid species, came and enslaved the colony. All hope was lost.
Years later you were born in the Artemis colony and joined the resistance against the Ants.
One day the Ants suddenly left your colony for unknown reasons. The Proctor of your colony tasked you with finding the ancient Artemis colony ship. Among the wreckage you found the captain's yacht; and it still works! You and your crew take to the stars to find the other humans, if they are still out there. 500 years after the destruction of Earth...
500 Years is an old school episodic space opera. The game is an adventure where you explore different star systems and meet the inhabitants, some friendly, and some not so friendly.
- Story driven space adventure
- Arcade style combat with non-traditional ship controls
- Explore solar systems
- Meet alien races
- Equip your ship based upon the type of enemy
- Fight huge bosses
The story will be concluded in Act 2; DLC coming soon.
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 PlayStation PS Vita Wii SNES NES Classic Macintosh Apple II Commodore / Amiga Atari ST Genesis SEGA Master System
Here are the best games like 500 Years Act 1 for Linux:
Games like 500 Years Act 1 for Linux: Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition,Crypt of the NecroDancer,Figment,Interplanetary,Dungeon Hearts,Syder Arcade,One Eyed Kutkh,FaeVerse Alchemy,Polandball: Can into Space!,JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music
1. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced EditionIn the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items...
2. Crypt of the NecroDancerCrypt of the NecroDancer is an indie roguelike game developed by Brace Yourself Games.
You control Cadence, who looks for her missing father. During the search, she falls into a crypt, where the NecroDancer steals Cadence's heart. Cadence can't do anything without following the music's beat and has to find both her heart and her father.
Crypt of the NecroDancer can be played with a dance pad, a gamepad or a keyboard. Having the Protagonists able to do anything only as the music beats...
3. FigmentA musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind... Welcome to the world of Figment. A strange and surreal world; a place filled with our deepest thoughts, urges and memories, populated by the many voices we hear in our heads.This mind has been quiet and calm for many years. But something has changed. New thoughts have started to emerge - taking the shape of nightmarish creatures who spread fear wherever they go. The only hope is for the grumpy Dusty, the mind's former voice of courage,...
4. Interplanetaryhttp://store.steampowered.com/app/650220/Interplanetary is a turn-based strategy artillery game based on a hard scifi setting. It offers players an interplanetary battlefield where they can develop their home planets and use massive artilleries to wage war. It's an arms race of interplanetary scale, with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Massive railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may hold the key...
5. Dungeon HeartsDungeon Hearts fuses the strategy and pattern matching of puzzle games with the kinetic pace of action games. Align magical runes as they flow along the Fatestream to attack, defend, and conjure magic in frenetic battles against a bestiary of fantastic creatures out to use those same runes against you. Chain together multiple attacks and unleash powerful combos or call upon each hero's special attacks to devastate your enemies to survive the twists and turns of Dungeon Heart's evolving gameplay....
6. Syder ArcadeKilling zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the ‘90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool...
7. One Eyed KutkhOne-Eye Kutkh - an exciting space adventure based on the fairy tales of the Far North.
A single traveler on his way home crashes on a mysterious planet. To continue his journey, he'll have to get to the ninth heaven, deceive the Sun and the Moon and steal their space-boats.
- The unique graphic style
- A mix of fiction and fairy tales of the Far North
- Explore the World Tree
- Two playable characters
- The game tells its story through the action
- Interesting and simple puzzles...
8. FaeVerse AlchemyFaeVerse Alchemy is an engaging and challenging puzzle game where you combine three or more of one kind of element to form a single piece of a higher quality element.
This game is in Early Access, and is not yet complete. Most of what we have publicly available will still evolve over time.
Features currently available to play:
Chaos Mode - All items can drop, random equipment on start.
Infinity Mode - It is impossible to ever end.
Puzzle Mode - Complete unique puzzle layouts.
Pure Mode -...
9. Polandball: Can into Space!Your main objective is to help Polandball here! Break through Earth's atmosphere and reach for the Moon to prove other countryballs once and for all they were wrong and conquer the final frontier!This is not going to be an easy task as you have a huge target on your back!Crazy Features - KURWA!!! Upgrade Polandball's Rocket Build a strategy on how you will conquer the space! You have to choose between 56 items 33 perks to enhance your rocket Choose wisely before you spend your money Bad...
10. JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic MusicDo you need any reason to shoot your enemies in game? Because JASEM doesn't give you one - just you, your weapons, crazy beats and enemies. And you need to shoot every one of them, and it's up to you to make it the most hilarious and explosive way.So, JASEM: Just Another Shooter With Electronic music - is:Whirlwind gameplay;Gunfight non-stop;Fighting enemies, no dancing around their slow bullets;Juicy low-poly effects;Crazy physics - you can do improvized stealth or create shortcuts;Epic Bosses;No...
11. Story Of the SurvivorWhat will you do when world collapse? Follow the story of Thomas, one of last humans on earth as he try to survive in zombie infested the world. Use robust crafting system to create whatever you may need on your journey. But don't forget zombies aren't the only thing you should watch out for. CRAFTING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM. 38 playable WEAPONS. 3 playable CHARACTERS If you're a fan of The Walking Dead or other zombie-related media, then this is the game for...
12. The Away TeamYou are the AI in charge of Earth's final interstellar spaceship, tasked with delivering your human crew to a suitable new home among the stars. The fate of previous ships is unknown--with a set of galactic maps to guide you, it's your job to decide which planets to visit, which crew to send down to the surface, and which choices they should make along the way. You are humanity's last hope.Your choice matters!Each of ten possible crew members has a distinct set of attributes, traits and flaws that...
13. 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for OlympusThis time, Hercules and Megara are involved in the detective story. Alarm at Olympus is showing the absence of Zeus, who rarely left the peak. A few clues reveal the fact that Zeus has been abducted. Hercules and Megara begin the investigation. The snowy peaks are cold as hell, so the first thing will be to get dressed according to season.The game introduces new landscapes, underwater levels, ice skating workers, volcano, funny puzzles, and many more.Features:- Stunning full HD graphics- Volcano,...
14. Orbit HDEmbark on a journey through the depths of space, and uncover an ancient legend.In Orbit, you play a small comet, hurtling between planets to a backdrop of procedurally generated nebulae and star clusters. A realistic gravity system is at the core, allowing players to have as much, or as little input as desired, watching while their comet flies into unpredictable new orbit patterns.Key Features: • Explore the cosmos as a comet, orbiting planets with a realistic gravity system.• Blast through portals...
15. Energy InvasionEnergy Invasion - an arcade game inspired by the classic Breakout. Unlike the original game, your ball does not break blocks on its own, but can launch missiles in a chosen direction. The game is designed for a controller, but the ability to control with the keyboard and mouse is also present.
- A lot of bonuses (both useful and harmful)
- Bright graphic effects
- Levels with dangerous enemies
- Soundtrack from Nick R 61 (19 tracks in the game and 7 bonus-tracks, available separately)
16. The Secret Order 5: The Buried KingdomAfter the Griffin Order banned time travel, Sarah decided to take some time off. While enjoying her rest, she received a surprise invitation from her childhood friend and fellow explorer, Julie. A thrilling quest leading to a mythical buried kingdom is about to begin!
REVEAL THE SECRETS OF THE LEGENDARY BURIED KINGDOM!
After Sarah Pennington's last mission, the Griffin Order decided to destroy all time travelling devices and permanently ban time travel. This gives Sarah an opportunity to take...
17. Miaou MoonMiaou Moon is a physic based, survival plateformer... with limited moves!Take a unique spin on the genre: when limited controls are key to your gameplay and you're insure which direction to go, you'll definitely feel lost in deep space - just like our unfortunate hero Captain Miaou. Fear not, soon enough you'll learn to anticipate your moves, toy with gravity and take advantage of your speed momentum to achieve some awesome epic moves.Key FeaturesSense of exploration - The wonder of discovery keeps...
18. Eon FleetEon empire is back! And now you have to get in your spaceship and defend your homeplanet against whole Eon Fleet! Eon Fleet is a simple, yet fun and challenging space shooter with huge amount of enemies from spaceships to asteroids and space mines. Simple and fun arcade gameplayTwo different modes - campaign and endless mode.Different powerups and enemies...
19. It's time to get out from the solar systemSolar System, 2908
But as always...
The sun is rapidly aging... It began to grow 600 years ago.
Scientists slightly miscalculated... In a few billion years.
People moved to the space stations orbiting planets.
At close orbits are civilized space cities.
On the distant orbits live criminals, pirates, and other rabble.
The cities are overpopulated; the level of living is low.
Constant attacks by pirates do not make life better.
It's time to get out from the solar system...