Games Like 500 Years Act 1 for Android
Publisher: Poorwill Games
5 Best Games like 500 Years Act 1: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like 500 Years Act 1, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
500 Years Act 1 Game
The Artemis landed and set up a colony on an Earth-like moon. Then the Ants, an insectoid species, came and enslaved the colony. All hope was lost.
Years later you were born in the Artemis colony and joined the resistance against the Ants.
One day the Ants suddenly left your colony for unknown reasons. The Proctor of your colony tasked you with finding the ancient Artemis colony ship. Among the wreckage you found the captain's yacht; and it still works! You and your crew take to the stars to find the other humans, if they are still out there. 500 years after the destruction of Earth...
500 Years is an old school episodic space opera. The game is an adventure where you explore different star systems and meet the inhabitants, some friendly, and some not so friendly.
- Story driven space adventure
- Arcade style combat with non-traditional ship controls
- Explore solar systems
- Meet alien races
- Equip your ship based upon the type of enemy
- Fight huge bosses
The story will be concluded in Act 2; DLC coming soon.
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 PlayStation PS Vita Wii SNES NES Classic Macintosh Apple II Commodore / Amiga Atari ST Genesis SEGA Master System
Here are the best games like 500 Years Act 1 for Android:
Games like 500 Years Act 1 for Android: FaeVerse Alchemy,Mighty Dungeons,Line of Defense Tactics,The Secret Order 5: The Buried Kingdom
1. FaeVerse AlchemyFaeVerse Alchemy is an engaging and challenging puzzle game where you combine three or more of one kind of element to form a single piece of a higher quality element.
This game is in Early Access, and is not yet complete. Most of what we have publicly available will still evolve over time.
Features currently available to play:
Chaos Mode - All items can drop, random equipment on start.
Infinity Mode - It is impossible to ever end.
Puzzle Mode - Complete unique puzzle layouts.
Pure Mode -...
2. Mighty DungeonsEnjoy this fan-made dungeon crawler crossover between old-school boardgames like Heroquest, Warhammer Quests and good oldies like Diablo I and DungeonMaster.
Wander evil-packed dungeons and battle golems, demons and other soul-less creatures with dozen of hours of gameplay through many campaigns, heroes, a plethora of weapons, armors, potions and magic spells at your disposal.
Released in 2013, the game has greatly evolved in content and quality with help from it's community of early players.
3. Line of Defense TacticsLine Of Defense Tactics is a top-down combat shooter in which you command a team of four Galactic Command marines in a 16 mission campaign across space stations, starships and vast planetary battlefields. Train your team, upgrade their stats, weapons, inventory and abilities, to become the ultimate fighting force.
The Xbox One version includes the Tactical Advantage DLC which includes a bonus skirmish mode, 1000 experience points, as well as exclusive weapons ( RT41 Shotgun, Hornet Rocket Launcher,...
4. The Secret Order 5: The Buried KingdomAfter the Griffin Order banned time travel, Sarah decided to take some time off. While enjoying her rest, she received a surprise invitation from her childhood friend and fellow explorer, Julie. A thrilling quest leading to a mythical buried kingdom is about to begin!
REVEAL THE SECRETS OF THE LEGENDARY BURIED KINGDOM!
After Sarah Pennington's last mission, the Griffin Order decided to destroy all time travelling devices and permanently ban time travel. This gives Sarah an opportunity to take...