The best games like 500 Years Act 1 are:
- arrow_rightDivinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
- arrow_rightCrypt of the NecroDancer
- arrow_rightLASER DISCO DEFENDERS
- arrow_rightTower Wars
- arrow_rightCreature in the Well
- arrow_rightProject Starship
100 Best Games Like 500 Years Act 1:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (12)
- PlayStation 4 (9)
- iOS (30)
- Android (19)
- macOS (57)
- Linux (41)
- Nintendo Switch (16)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (1)
- Xbox 360 (5)
- PlayStation 3 (5)
- PlayStation (5)
- PS Vita (6)
- Wii U (3)
- Wii (10)
- Nintendo 64 (1)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (1)
- Game Boy (3)
- SNES (7)
- NES (10)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Apple II (6)
- Commodore / Amiga (22)
- Atari 7800 (1)
- Atari 2600 (1)
- Atari 8-bit (3)
- Atari ST (13)
- Genesis (8)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (3)
- SEGA Master System (5)
- Dreamcast (1)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (2)
1. Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition
In the fantasy world of the game, there is a confrontation between the Order of the Sourcerers, the adepts of the magic of the "Source" and the Order of Source Hunters. Hunters believe that the Source's magic is dangerous and consider it their duty to destroy it.
At the beginning of the game, two characters are created, which the player will control. You can choose the gender, appearance, features and skills of the characters.
The game world is totally interactive. Almost all items can be transferred. For example, to make a barricade of them at the entrance. You can create strong combinations of objects. For example, tie a knife to a broomstick and get a spear.
In the game world, much is connected. If the enemy is wet, it will be harder to defeat him with a fiery spell. The player's actions also do not remain without consequences, especially immoral, such as looting and murder.
Between the characters is a dialogue. If it concerns a joint action, but the characters can not agree, the game itself will decide for them. It is interesting that the relationship in this pair can also develop in a romantic direction.
2. Crypt of the NecroDancer
Crypt of the NecroDancer is an indie roguelike game developed by Brace Yourself Games.
You control Cadence, who looks for her missing father. During the search, she falls into a crypt, where the NecroDancer steals Cadence's heart. Cadence can't do anything without following the music's beat and has to find both her heart and her father.
Crypt of the NecroDancer can be played with a dance pad, a gamepad or a keyboard. Having the Protagonists able to do anything only as the music beats makes the Crypt of the NecroDancer a rhythm roguelike game. Movement, attacking and using your items has to be planned in advance, as the player can't do anything between the beats. If the player misses the beat, no actual harm to the character is done, yet the scoring multiplier resets. The players set out to explore a procedurally generated underground dungeon.
The players can find new weapons, items, and equipment during the exploration of the dungeon. Your inventory is managed by the game. As in most roguelike games, your inventory is lost on death, yet any diamonds the players find still persists. On death, the players return to a game lobby, where they can buy permanent upgrades.
3. LASER DISCO DEFENDERS
Save the galaxy and its taste in music, in this self-inflicted bullet hell - Pew! Pew! Pew!
Join the Laser Disco Defenders on their quest to defeat the evil Lord Monotone and prevent him from using the coveted Mirror Moon to force the galaxy into dancing along to his, and only his, tune. In this self-inflicted bullet hell you must stay on your toes as each laser beam fired ricochets off walls and can hit you too! Traverse randomly generated levels and face off Monotone’s various robotic machinations. Be it flamboyant flame sneakers or a cool rapid fire chrome suit - you decide how your favourite disco defender looks and plays based on what outfit you choose to wear. Time to save the galaxy and look like a cool cat!
• Thanks to randomly generated levels no play through is the same
• Choose your own look and play style with different characters and outfit combinations
• Online leader boards shows you the “master of the dance floor”
• Incredibly groovy 70’s disco style soundtrack
• Funky visuals inspired by 70s fashion and cheesy sci-fi flicks
4. Tower Wars
Tower Wars is a tower defense game. It includes an army building and attacking enemies’ tower.
The player can choose both single-player and multiplayer modes, but sometimes it can be difficult to find opponents and matching can take a long time. The player has to build his castle, starting with a new battlefield.
You aim to break into the enemy’s tower before he gets his army into yours. As for the building process, the player is free to place his tower anywhere he wants inside the map. It gives the user the possibility to create traps and corridors according to his taste. Here his enemies have to battle through barriers, so you need to make it as complicated as possible. The game offers various weapons, both classical (cannons, launchers) and unique ones (enormous fan, pushing opponents back).
Moreover, there are two sorts of points: gold and battle. You can earn battle points while attacking the opponent’s tower. To get more gold points, you can use mines, which are already on your map. As for units, which you send to enemies’ castles, they can be primary and specialized. Although, it is possible to upgrade each one.
The graphic is crafted. The art style is also well-defined. It seems to be made with much attention. Despite the limited number of maps, they are detailed and comfortable for use. Moreover, the soundtrack is not as annoying as it can sometimes be.
A musical action-adventure set in the recesses of the human mind... Welcome to the world of Figment. A strange and surreal world; a place filled with our deepest thoughts, urges and memories, populated by the many voices we hear in our heads.
This mind has been quiet and calm for many years. But something has changed. New thoughts have started to emerge - taking the shape of nightmarish creatures who spread fear wherever they go. The only hope is for the grumpy Dusty, the mind's former voice of courage, to get back to his old self and help the mind to face its fears.
Join Dusty and his ever-optimistic friend, Piper, on an adventure through the different sides of the mind, solving puzzles to set things straight, beating back the nightmares and seeking to restore the courage that's been lost.
Experience how traditionally hand-painted brushstrokes come to life in a world filled with surreal art, colorful illustrations and charming characters. Experience the unique artstyles of the joyful Freedom Isles, the radiant Clockwork Town and the ominous Pathways.
Music is an integral part of Figment. Explore a rhythmic environment full of trumpet trees, piano houses and singing enemies and discover how your actions influence this musical universe and its dynamic soundtrack.
Take an emotional journey to face universal human fears and help Dusty bring peace to the mind again. Overcome the Nightmares by using their dirty tricks to your advantage.
Figment offers various challenges for all kind of players. Swing your sword skillfully at the enemies, rack your brain to solve puzzles and combine the two in epic musical boss battles.
6. Creature in the Well
Unlock the power of an ancient facility and face the ominous, all-seeing Creature in this unique pinball-inspired hack & slash! Creature in the Well is a top down pinball inspired hack and slash dungeon crawler. As the last remaining BOT-C unit, venture deep into a desert mountain to restore power to an ancient facility, haunted by a desperate Creature. Uncover and upgrade powerful gear in order to save the city of Mirage from a deadly sandstorm.
7. Project Starship
Project Starship is an arcade bullet-hell with random mechanics. No match will ever be the same. Who will you be? Garret or Gwen? Will you save the world from the mighty cthulhu?
Guide your hero trough storms of bullets, challenge demons and gods, in an epic and adrenalinich fight with the unknown, where everything is obscure and arcane. Go Deeper, find the hidden eye that everything watch.
Interplanetary is a turn-based strategy artillery game based on a hard scifi setting. It offers players an interplanetary battlefield where they can develop their home planets and use massive artilleries to wage war.
It's an arms race of interplanetary scale, with each planet developing increasingly powerful weapons. Massive railgun batteries are the backbone of any interplanetary arsenal, but the cunning use of missiles and precision lasers may hold the key to victory. Strategic building patterns, upgrades and defense structures might keep your vital installations standing long enough to give you an edge, but it's only a matter of time until all but one must fall.
Sometimes, your greatest foe is the planetary system itself! Don't let the unpredictable gravitational changes get the better of you - observe your surroundings, use them to your advantage, and blast your enemies back to the stone age!Key Features
- Challenge your friends in hotseat or online matches or fight skirmishes against the AI.
- Build and manage your planet's infrastructure.
- Gather resources and decide the most efficient use for them.
- Research and develop increasingly futuristic technologies.
- Spy on your enemies to reveal their planets' weak points.
- Use your artillery constructions to aim across the planetary system, avoiding other celestial bodies and their gravity.
- Fire your railguns, missiles and beam weapons to annihilate the enemy and claim the planetary system for your civilization!
9. Dungeon Hearts
Dungeon Hearts fuses the strategy and pattern matching of puzzle games with the kinetic pace of action games. Align magical runes as they flow along the Fatestream to attack, defend, and conjure magic in frenetic battles against a bestiary of fantastic creatures out to use those same runes against you. Chain together multiple attacks and unleash powerful combos or call upon each hero's special attacks to devastate your enemies to survive the twists and turns of Dungeon Heart's evolving gameplay. Strike down all that stand in your way and level up your brave warriors as each foe grows more powerful than the last, culminating in the final battle with The Dark One himself!
"Four spirits race across the land, burdened with tragedy. Within each lies the specter of guilt and fear, which The Dark One bends to his will to enact his resurrection. They realize the deception too late as the promise of salvation turns to betrayal. A black wind washes over the planes, turning all to ash. As the fallen heroes face the engulfing void, a spark of hope clings to life. When the demon peered into their hearts to learn their secrets, so too did they learn his..."Features
- Puzzle/RPG Hybrid – Quickly align runes within the rapid match-three puzzle system to wield devastating attacks, defend against enemy offensives, and unleash multi-hero combos.
- The Fatestream – Plan your strategy under pressure with dozens of different runes linked to each hero and defend against powerful attacks and dreaded hexes cast by enemies against your heroes.
- Four Unique Heroes – Balance the individual skills of each hero and level them up to unlock and unleash a dozen different special powers for new attacks, healing magic, and time-altering spells.
- Limitless Adventure – Face a randomly generated battle sequence with every new adventure and battle against a bestiary of over 40 creatures and 7 bosses lurking around ten unique environments.
- Brimming with Secrets – Each defeated enemy reveals a sliver of the world's lore and the heroes' history.
- A Vibrant Soundscape – Unlock 4 bonus soundtracks, each in a different musical genre.
★Explore and fight your way through 15 levels, all with different environments.
★Find and use a multitude of items.
★Use weapons to blast your enemies and the environment.
★A super smooth control system, easy to learn, hard to master.
★Lup has an awesome Progressive-House soundtrack.
Music by: Jamie Nord
Lup es un vídeojuego 2D de plataformas, en el juego tendrás que superar muchas trampas, enemigos y podrás encontrar armas y objetos.
★ Explora y lucha en mas de 15 niveles.
★ Busca y usa muchos objetos para destruir a tus enemigos.
★ Usa diferentes armas para destruir a tus enemigos.
★ Consigue muchos logros!
Lup está siendo desarollado por Leo Black y publicado por Back To Basics Gaming.
Música por: Jamie Nord
Efina is a very special young girl. She's curious. She's optimistic. She has the power to make lies manifest themselves as physical beings, which then become her own sustenance.
She's also a dragon.
LiEat is the classic story of a vagabond traversing a strange and mysterious world together with a dragon protégé, buying and selling secrets, while also attempting to uncover the truth about themselves. Along the way, they'll discover a web of arcane mysteries, meet a variety of colorful characters (including other dragons), and shed light on events of the past which ultimately served to lead them to where―and who―they are today.
The epic tale of LiEat is composed of three fantastical, bite-sized chapters:
Chapter I introduces Efina and her caretaker―the multinominal Leo―as they happen upon a small town with a big secret. As Efina starts to perceive and understand the world around her in a new and different light, the pair finds that the legends of beings which haunt the night are more than just tales told to frighten children...
Chapter II finds Efina and Hal (formerly Leo) investigating rumors of something magical and possibly dangerous inside a resort casino. Posing as a newly-assigned guard, Hal arranges room and board for himself and Efina―however, they quickly come to the jarring realization that a roof over one’s head and a bed to sleep in do not a safe haven make.
The final chapter of LiEat brings Efina and the newly rechristened Sid (Leo/Hal) to a lavish mansion to foil the plans of a master thief. However, in the wake of the great robbery, Sid discovers that the heist itself was only the tip of the iceberg, and Efina watches as his past―As well as his lies―finally catch up to them both.
For the first time ever, this beloved trilogy that has long been treasured by JRPG enthusiasts can now be enjoyed in its entirety on Steam in one single comprehensive package! In collaboration with the original developer (and featuring translation painstakingly crafted by a longtime fan), PLAYISM is proud to finally bring LiEat to the entire world!
- Engaging and emotionally resounding JRPG storytelling
- Entrancing atmospheric music that seamlessly transports the player into the world of LiEat
(*Purchase of the game includes the OST! Make sure to check your Local folder.)
- Myriad hidden items and conversations spread throughout the game
- Multiple achievements for each chapter of the game
- All three chapters in one package; no DLC, just the whole story
12. Syder Arcade
Killing zombies never gets old, but sometimes you just need a break.
Get back to some serious old-school gaming with Syder Arcade! Syder Arcade is a love letter to Amiga games of the ‘90s, no coins, no upgrade grinding, just your tenacity and a motherload of alien invaders.
Syder Arcade is a free scrolling, multi directional shoot 'em up, an uncompromised old-school experience, furious, challenging, and straightforward. This game will bring you back in time, when bulky starships were cool and games were about player skill and swearing madly at your computer.
13. One Eyed Kutkh
One-Eye Kutkh - an exciting space adventure based on the fairy tales of the Far North.
A single traveler on his way home crashes on a mysterious planet. To continue his journey, he'll have to get to the ninth heaven, deceive the Sun and the Moon and steal their space-boats.
- The unique graphic style
- A mix of fiction and fairy tales of the Far North
- Explore the World Tree
- Two playable characters
- The game tells its story through the action
- Interesting and simple puzzles for everyone: from child to elder
One Eye Kutkh is an experimental project, something in between video game, theatrical performance and an animated film. But most importantly, One-Eye Kutkh is a unique world filled with the atmosphere of the Northern myths. The challenge of the game lies not within obstacles that prevent the player from moving forward, but within the possibility to see the world through the eyes of his heroes.
We will be happy if you give our game an hour of your time and are grateful if you tell us about your impressions, good or bad.
If you liked "One Eyed Kutkh" and you'd like to support developers you can do that by buying DLC. Here's a list of what you'll get for purchasing it:
- Two digital art books showcasing concept art (44 pages), in-game art (32 pages) and scans from design notebook (80 pages).
- Original music soundtrack consists of 6 original and one bonus track, a total of 15 minutes.
- Desktop backgrounds.
14. Hungry Flame
Hungry flame is an action packed, vibrant game. The main goal is saving yourself from the flame that is chasing you.
You are the only one who decides which path to take. Get ready for the fast paced environment and avoid getting terminated by the flame. Use your agility to break through different obstacles. Destroy your foes and use the environment in your favor.
- Fast paced
- Numerous, interesting levels
- Different enemy types
- Unique obstacles and game mechanics
- Delightful and challenging
15. FaeVerse Alchemy
FaeVerse Alchemy is an engaging and challenging puzzle game where you combine three or more of one kind of element to form a single piece of a higher quality element.
This game is in Early Access, and is not yet complete. Most of what we have publicly available will still evolve over time.
Features currently available to play:
Chaos Mode - All items can drop, random equipment on start.
Infinity Mode - It is impossible to ever end.
Puzzle Mode - Complete unique puzzle layouts.
Pure Mode - No items are able to drop.
Versus Mode - Play PVP or COOP with a friend locally.
Abyss Mode - Take on the daily challenge where if two people on different computers make the exact same moves they will get the same exact game.
Explore Mode - Go to different FaeVerse worlds and their locations, complete goals, and unlock more.
If you have any questions feel free to ask in our forum.
16. Clicker Heroes 2
Clicker Heroes 2 is a game about the feeling of getting amazing powerups. You will embark on a never-ending journey to defeat mythical creatures, progressing through an infinite number of worlds. There will always be another upgrade.
1.52e394+ Hours Of Gameplay!
Hop from zone to zone to defeat monsters and purchase gear and upgrades that will help you reach higher zones. Once you’re strong enough, advance from world to world where you’ll find even more powerful monsters and unlock even better upgrades!
Unlock tons of satisfying skills to help you kill monsters faster. Big Clicks, Huge Click, Multiclick, and more. Find the perfect combination and rotation for maximum DPS!
Conquer a vast number of worlds and defeat their unique monsters in search of more gold and experience!
Customize the Automator to play the game for you while you’re away. Automatically level up your gear, buy new gear, and create complex skill combos. Maximize your efficiency by crafting the perfect Automator sequences.
Choose your own path to success with hundreds of amazing upgrades for your stats and skills in the massive skill tree. Play the game the way you want to!
17. Shoot 1UP
Why play shoot 'em ups one ship at a time?
Launch them all at once! Unleash an entire armada of ships in Shoot 1UP!
Instead of stowing each 1UP you collect, each new ship becomes playable immediately, resulting in an ever-growing armada of destruction!
With your home world ruined, lead your detached battalion's charge by destroying the mechanical-tentacle hybrid attack forces responsible for your pain.
- 1UPs INSTANTLY ENTER THE ACTION!
- Command up to 30 ships at the SAME TIME!
- 2 PLAYER LOCAL CO-OP play for 60 SIMULTANEOUS player ship INSANITY!
- Contract your phalanx to dodge enemy fire, expand your ships to fire the PLASMA AUGER!
- WEAPONS UPGRADE as you collect more ships (And they downgrade when you lose them so stay sharp!)
- Sacrifice ships for a BULLET-VAPORIZING BOMB which increases in power the more ships you've collected!
- Manic Shooting without all the wailing and gnashing of teeth--NORMAL GAMERS can actually enjoy this!
- Hardcore? Crank up the difficulty and gameplay speed for THUMB-TWISTING manuevers!
- Classic shmup design - six levels of alien lands ready for you to get your revenge!
- New for Steam version - Steam Leaderboards, Steam Achievements, Trading Cards, remappable keyboard controls, and more!
18. Polandball: Can into Space!
Your main objective is to help Polandball here! Break through Earth's atmosphere and reach for the Moon to prove other countryballs once and for all they were wrong and conquer the final frontier!
This is not going to be an easy task as you have a huge target on your back!
Crazy Features - KURWA!!!
- Upgrade Polandball's Rocket
Build a strategy on how you will conquer the space! You have to choose between 56 items
- 33 perks to enhance your rocket
Choose wisely before you spend your money
- Bad language
Lots of Kurwas and lots of deaths
- Rare Memes
They are rare but you will found them...eventually
- 25 countryballs enemies with different behavior and AI
Learn about each country. Learn their behavior. Learn how to avoid them.
- Create your own countryballs.
This will affect your game strategy
- Collect coins, fuel, burgers and magnets
You will do anything to survive in space!
- Amazing End Movie for fans who finish the game
For die hard fans
19. Guardian's Oath
It is an Action RPG.
If you like this kind of RPG, you may enjoy this game.
Main concept of this game is gaining experience and leveling up in order to destroy the final boss.
Critical point is that you should do your best during the game because this will facilitate the final fight!
1) Stats (Agility, Strength, Vitality...)
3) Quest & Main Quests
5) Detailed Fight Mechanics
6) 200+ Upgradable Items
7) 3 Different Class (Warrior, Archer, Magician)
8) Musics unique for the game
10) Maps like dungeons
11) 2 Main, 10 Normal Skills
Composer (Theme Music): Arda Özmen
Created by Onur Gölgedar
Tester: Batuhan Baran Karaağaçlı
Graphics Designer: Onur Gölgedar
Graphics Designer: Taylan Gökkaya
Graphics Designer: Hakan Göksu
Crashed and alone on a world mankind tried to leave behind, Darkout challenges players to survive on Illuna, in harsh, procedurally generated biomes, utilizing the game’s sandbox features to build shelters, craft weapons, and research new technologies.
You are not alone. Light-sensitive creatures prowling the landscapes become most active at night and in a world shrouded by clouds the security of day will never come, instead, twilight periods allow players minor security to explore, rebuild, and gather resources.
Darkout’s deep history manifests itself through logs left behind by others, some recent, while others hearken back to long-extinct natives of Illuna, offering glimpses into what events led up to the pandemonium that now persists.
How will you survive?Current Features
- Explore expansive randomly generated worlds
- Sandbox Play
- Fight Shadow enemies sensitive to Light.
- Strategic Research & Crafting System
- Mining, gathering & looting.
- Tons of resources, materials and devices you can use to...
- Create various kinds of weapons, armor, tech, furniture, etc.
- A story for those who like to do more than just explore, craft and build.
We're proud to present Wanderland, the latest game from Artogon, the world-famous creator of great casual adventures series such as Shiver, Treasure Seekers and Depths of Betrayal. In this mystery adventure, Sleeping Beauty has been kidnapped! Explore a world full of temples, crypts, and more as you help the Prince rescue her.
– Locations. Adventure locations appear on the map as glowing portals, where the main plot gets twisted like a Gordian knot. Each portal can lead to several different locations, determined by the story; in turn, each location consists of three to four screens with several NPCs and many tasks to complete…
– Map. Move your character across the map. Select an object your character will automatically to move towards it.
– HOS. Hidden Object Scenes (HOS) are the main part of the gameplay. Search each scene for one or more objects listed below the scene. Each object you find will help you fulfill your quest and move forward in the story. There are lots of HOS in the game, all carefully drawn and beautifully animated.
– Special Objects. The map contains several special upgradable objects that you can visit. Each object may reward you with a special item or ability. Each reward is only available once in a specified period of time; you can also spend resources to upgrade the special objects for better ones or more powerful abilities
– NPC. Looking for NPCs (Non-Player Characters)? There are many—both friends and enemies of your player character. Some can move around the map. Others live in fixed locations.
– Quests. Quests move the game forward—and they’re everywhere! Defeat a drudge of wandering skeletons… Explore an abandoned cave… Rescue a kitten from the tree… All are quests! Anything you must accomplish in an Adventure location is a quest. But there are also many things you can do on the map without searching for an NPC or undertaking a real quest.
But who needs a quest to kill an evil ogre anyway? Why wait until an ogre triggers a quest by robbing or killing someone? You can be proactive and go after that ogre first!
Wanderland: your journey to the land of fairy tales now begins!
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 7 trading cards, 4 backgrounds and 5 amazing emoticons!
22. 12 Labours of Hercules VI: Race for Olympus
This time, Hercules and Megara are involved in the detective story. Alarm at Olympus is showing the absence of Zeus, who rarely left the peak. A few clues reveal the fact that Zeus has been abducted. Hercules and Megara begin the investigation. The snowy peaks are cold as hell, so the first thing will be to get dressed according to season.
The game introduces new landscapes, underwater levels, ice skating workers, volcano, funny puzzles, and many more.
- Stunning full HD graphics
- Volcano, winter, tropical, and underwater levels
- Outstanding detective story based on ancient myths
- Day/night change!
For all game players we'll offer a bunch of adorable collection of collectible items - 7 trading cards, 4 backgrounds and 5 amazing emoticons!
23. Dungeon Hunter Champions
You are an Invoker, a being with godlike cosmic powers and the ability to summon powerful Champions to fight in your name.
For eons, Invokers and their Champions have battled in the Eternal Contest, a magical competition that exists between the Realms of the Multiverse. However, a dark new force has appeared and is spreading a corruption through the Eternal Contest, twisting its magic and threatening the stability of the Mortal Realms.
Rally your Champions, discover the cause of the corruption, and fight to save the Multiverse from the greatest threat it has ever known!A CROSS PLATFORM HACK ‘N’ SLASH
DUNGEON HUNTER CHAMPIONS lets you switch between PC and Mobile devices without any restrictions to take your fight against the corruption of the multiverse anywhere. With control schemes suited for each platform (Keyboard & Mouse, Gamepad or Touch), join one global community and clash with your enemies whenever you want!COMPETITIVE 5V5 MODE
A little competition never hurt anyone, right? Take a break from saving the world and master the 5v5 PVP mode to dominate the leaderboards and reap the best rewards. And of course brag about it.5-PLAYERS CO-OP BOSS BATTLES
Team-up with Friends and Guildmates to challenge the Biggest & Baddest Boss Monsters of the Multiverse. DUNGEON HUNTER CHAMPIONS offers full co-op and cross platform battles where communication and coordination are key to prevail.NEW CHAMPIONS EVERY MONTH
In case the base pool of 250+ Champions is not enough for you, new characters with unique playstyles and skills are added every month. With new combos and theorycrafting possibilities, you have total freedom to build the ultimate team.25 vs 25 PLAYERS GUILD WARSForm a Guild, recruit members, prepare a plan, carry out your strategy, and invade the enemy Guild Hall. May your Guild banner fly high all across the Multiverse.
24. JASEM: Just Another Shooter with Electronic Music
Do you need any reason to shoot your enemies in game? Because JASEM doesn't give you one - just you, your weapons, crazy beats and enemies. And you need to shoot every one of them, and it's up to you to make it the most hilarious and explosive way.
So, JASEM: Just Another Shooter With Electronic music - is:
- Whirlwind gameplay;
- Gunfight non-stop;
- Fighting enemies, no dancing around their slow bullets;
- Juicy low-poly effects;
- Crazy physics - you can do improvized stealth or create shortcuts;
- Epic Bosses;
- No story, narrative and even texts at all (except of seizure warning, because, you know, if you know the way of warning about it with no text, pls let me know).
Taking into account the last item, here is the perfect place for game credits:
- Game design, programming, bugs creation and a lot of stuff you don't want to know about - Stas Shostak;
- Music: Ira Lobanok;
- 3D-models: Aleksandr Palmov;
- Testing, creative help, insulting of devs and other invaluable help - Max Efimov, Sergey Mozharovskiy and other awesome guys.
25. Story Of the Survivor
What will you do when world collapse? Follow the story of Thomas, one of last humans on earth as he try to survive in zombie infested the world. Use robust crafting system to create whatever you may need on your journey. But don't forget zombies aren't the only thing you should watch out for.
CRAFTING SYSTEM. COOKING SYSTEM. 38 playable WEAPONS. 3 playable CHARACTERS
If you're a fan of The Walking Dead or other zombie-related media, then this is the game for you!
26. Rogue Wizards
The Council oversees the elam families, aristocrats who are descended from the first humans in Rilfanor, and the banlits, who were originally people born without magical abilities. The Guild has never admitted banlits because of their lack of magical capacity; and they've never admitted women because they believed women were too weak-minded to control such power.
Now, many generations later, the elam magic is weakening, and latent magic talent has reappeared among the banlit population. Many of the elam are in denial, but some of them want to take the radical step of allowing banlits, including women, into the Guild.
In your quest you'll explore randomly generated dungeons, collect treasures, master magic, avoid traps, solve puzzles, and of course cleanse the dungeons of all the evil minions within. Every dungeon is unique, no two locations will ever be the same.
It's not all dungeon-crawl. Feel at home in your very own Wizard Tower where you can enhance and customize the way you play by building a thriving town, brewing your own reagents, crafting or buying your own gear, powering up your magic, and recruiting help.
"A smart blend of town building and dungeon crawling to create one of the most promising RPGs in years" Dave Brevik - CEO Gazillion Entertainment, Creator of Diablo Series, Marvel Heroes
"Spellbind's Rogue Wizards is taking procedural roguelikes in an exciting and thoroughly charming direction" Mike Booth - Game Director at Blizzard Entertainment, Creator and Designer of Nox and Left 4 Dead, Founder of Turtle Rock Studios
"Spellbind is making exactly the kind of game I would make for mobile & desktop. I'm jealous, and I want to play!" Erich Schaefer - President Double Damage Games, Designer Diablo 1 & 2, Torchlight 1 & 2
Every minion has a unique ability with a carefully balanced interplay of strengths and weaknesses.
Six schools of magic each with a complete set of upgradable spells to bring doom upon your enemies.
Discover tons of randomized magic items, providing a nearly unlimited variety of ways to slay your foes.
Randomly generated environments, no two dungeons are alike.
Upgrade vendors around your tower and gain instant access to a bounty of new items and enchantments.
Enchant your items and change the very nature of the magic they harbor inside, breathing new life into your favorites so you can slay more powerful enemies.
Craft materials and items at your cauldron so you always have the right amount of magical essences and potions at your fingertips.
27. Remnants of The Arcane
Remnants Of The Arcane challenges you to survive and escape from what's left of the Order of the Arcane, once home of the most powerful Arcanists of the Land. Find out what happened to the Order and the Arcanists that lived there and understand the reason why you woke up trapped inside that place.Solve PuzzlesYou don't really know why you are trapped inside the ruins of what used to be the Order of the Arcane, but you are sure that someone is responsible for your current situation. The puzzles you find and have to solve are something especially designed for you, but they don't appear to be too hard. If only there wasn't anything trying to kill you...Make good use of SpellsOn your way out of this damned place you're going to find remnants of arcane crystals. They will provide you new Spells and help you on your journey. But be aware: some places and powers may drain your power very fast.
- Use Telekinesis to move heavy objects around and reach otherwise unreachable objects.
- Increase your speed and avoid making noises with your feet by using Levitation.
- Make yourself faster than your foe by using Haste.
- Can't find a place to hide? Make yourself invisible (and be quiet, they can hear you).
- If giving away your position is not an issue, light up your way with your Fire Whisper.Different behaviors on Foes AI'sYou may have to understand your foe before trying to get away from it.
It may be blind, but you may still trigger its killing instincts.
It may be able to see in the dark and also not be a threat, unless you upset it with something it doesn't like.
It may always be aggressive, and staying out of sight will be your best bet.Story-driven GameplaySometimes finding out what you have to do may be hard. For that, you may find notes that - conveniently - have the answer for your problems. You may also need pay attention to the stories told between each level.
0RBITALIS is a satellite launching simulator with a retro-puzzle style. Launch your satellite into orbit and go head to head with the dominant force that formed the entire universe: Gravity.
These launches won’t be a spacewalk in the park, there’s all manner of stars, planets, comets, pulsars and more to navigate. Not to mention rival probes that will compete against you and even chase yours down. Oh, and did we mention those anti-gravity probes?Features
- Experience an accurate gravity simulation with a unique minimalist aesthetic.
- Explore 100 levels across twelve sectors, each one with its unique gameplay mechanics.
- Experiment with teleports and bullet time to bend the very fabric of space for that perfect launch.
- Discover and unlock 39 challenging achievements.
- Use the intuitive editor to design your own levels and share with the world via Steam Workshop.
Supernova Edition includes:
- 12 track 0RBITALIS Soundtrack by Doseone.
- The Art of 0RBITALIS - Digital Art Book.
- 40+ Background images to use as you wish.
To view these extras, right click on 0RBITALIS in your game list, go to "properties", go to the "local files" tab, and click "browse local files". These extras will be in the "Extra content" folder.
29. A Lenda do Herói
Plataformas voadoras, inimigos coloridos, armas mágicas e física inexplicável. Isso tudo com uma música de fundo que acompanha a saga de um cavaleiro. Eis um breve resumo do que poderá ser encontrado em A Lenda do Herói - O Jogo, que homenageia vários clássicos das eras 8 e 16 bits, como The Legend of Zelda e Wonder Boy in Monster Land, e ao mesmo tempo tira sarro de diversos clichês encontrados no mundo dos games.
Um dos diferenciais do projeto é sua trilha sonora dinâmica e bem-humorada que narra os feitos do jogador e responde a seus comandos, tornando-se um elemento-chave para a progressão da história. Tudo isso será complementado com puzzles, itens especiais, batalhas épicas e tudo que um bom jogo de videogame precisa ter.
Awe is a god-game about expressing one’s creativity by shaping and building planets’ ecosystems in a tranquil, relaxing ambiance accompanied by exquisite, minimalist lowpoly 3D art and atmospheric music.
A constant sense of progression and discoveries will maintain the player’s interest throughout puzzle-like levels, leading him to eventually understand his place and purpose as a god in this universe he has created. The objective is not to make a difficult game, and although some puzzles may seem more complex than others, they are always easily solvable.
Soothing Aesthetics: 3D lowpoly art, music and sound effects unite to establish a relaxing, passive ambiance. Simply experiencing the game’s aesthetics before interacting with it is enjoyable.
Journey: Progression and discovery are central themes. Progression as the player will advance through puzzles with increasing complexity and discovery as each planet will offer the player new assets to create and new rules to do so.
Spiritual: The player is a god in a yet-to-be-shaped universe. Narrative hints will punctuate the player's progression and lead him to the revelation of his true nature and purpose.
31. Motte Island
A brother has to save his sister in what appears to be a plot by dark forces.
Motte Island is a horror-themed game with a top-down persepective making it a rarity in the genre. The storyline is well-thought out and exciting. Players will encounter different challenges depending on the path they choose.
Features that is available in the final release:
* More alternate attack
* More weapons
* Bigger maps with more challenges; the content in the demo might not match that of the full release.
* More enemies
* More tracks in the soundtracks/ambient sounds
* More varieties of puzzles
* Longer gameplay
32. The Heiress
Alice, daughter of the noble Dietrich, her life of aristocracy comes to an end after her father died for some reason. All that was once magnificent is now gone, over a hundred servants were dismissed, mansion sold, jewelry pawned, moreover, huge debt owed to loan sharks. Only the most loyal servant of all, J, stayed and kept Alice company. The once noble miss have to live in a rented dump and to pay up her debt, she is now a bounty hunter. She’ll do whatever paid to do, no matter how difficult or graceless it is.
Hilda, women delegate of Eden Church, is a rising star by her breathtaking beauty and incredible sexuality. Her ruthlessness made her willingly give up anything to achieve her objective. Her unspeakable experience in Schramm has made her go ballistic when touched. The king drown in her unbelievable attractiveness and was finally brought to her knee, which led to her total domination of his country. The only enemy she considered comparable to her beauty is Alice, and as her envy implodes, she’ll do whatever it takes, however disgraceful or dirty, to make her a sex tool.
Battle mode of this game is traditional turn-based-RPG, of which party with higher speed makes the first move. Battle command involves attack, abilities, magic, props and flee. But for further reference, all battles are objectively one-on-one, which means all enemies are considered as a group when attack. And the character will automatically choose to flee if CE(Combat Effectiveness) of enemies is way too high. And when defeated, game will not end, but rather trigger some unspeakable event (winky face with nothing but INNOCENT smile).
As a Japanese-style RPG, our game provides you a rather open and free world. For example you can roam in the street wearing no undies, barge in to bathing pool for man just for a rush, sell used underwear to complete strangers with acquired taste, be a common prostitute in any brothel for the unique experience, or just simply beat a NPC to death because you feel like it.
So, how will life of Alice turn out? Will she redeem her noble name and life? Or will she just abandon herself and become a sex tool? Will she become something evil, or remain a virgin to her Good End? All of that is for you to decide!
33. Boo Bunny Plague
Join Bunny and his pals Gunny, Faye, and Ganny on an epic quest to earn enough money to buy himself an Auto-repair unit!
Bunny is a robotic children's toy who was given artificial life by a computer virus. After meeting his BFF, a military prototype robot named Gunny, he quickly discovers that being a toy means he's not quite as tough as his deranged mind has lead him to believe, and he certainly doesn't have a military grade auto-repair like Gunny does. Thus begins his quest to earn enough money to buy himself an auto-repair! Along the way the gang uncovers a plot of treachery and Deicide. With their demonic waitress friend Faye and taxi driving god Ganny in tow, they follow the trail that will lead them on a musical adventure of epic proportions and change their entire universe!
Boo Bunny Plague is an action/adventure game featuring a story with wacky musical cinematic scenes. The all original soundtrack has everything from punk rock to opera and feature musicians from Houston Texas.
34. Star Explorers
Star Explorers:Earth has been destroyed, and humanity must find a way to survive. Your job is to help the human race, those remaining on the mother-ship, to find another earth-like world to inhabit. Star Explorers attempts to capture the vastness, loneliness and desolation of space exploration, along with easy to learn, old-school shooter mechanics.
- Randomly generated galaxy which the player can fully explore
- Randomly generated planets, with features based on factors such as atmosphere, distance from star etc...
- Randomly generated cave systems on some planets
- Day/Night cycles on each planet
- Resource management and survival in hostile conditions
- Randomly generated alien life, for a unique experience with each play-through
- Random Quests, in addition to the main quest
- Database of Sectors, Stars and Planets in which player can take notes and customize the names of stars and planets
- Intelligent alien life, either hostile or friendly towards the player
- Inventory system
- Trade System with friendly aliens
- Melee and projectile combat with hostile aliens
- Random weapons (similar to Borderlands)
- Suit upgrade system, which allows player to explore previously uninhabitable planets
ExplorationExploration requires resources, which players must seek out on their quest. Fuel, ammunition and oxygen will all have to be carefully managed if the player wants to survive the long search for an earth-like planet. However, in the Star Explorers universe, there are other kinds of life, based not on water, but other various liquids that may be present on different planets. While many planets will be too hot or cold, or without an atmosphere, there are also worlds of liquid methane, ammonia, sulphuric acid and more, that have developed their own unique evolutionary cycles. Each kind of alien plant, tree or animal is pieced together randomly, making for a unique experience for each player.
The Star Explorers universe is not a friendly one though, it can be cruel and indifferent to the struggles of its inhabitants. If you're not careful, you might land on a planet that's just too hot, or too cold, or enveloped in a cloud of corrosive acid, and not live to tell about it. Upgrading your space suit will unlock these otherwise impossible worlds to further exploration.How to PlayThe interface may be a bit complex at first. I plan to include a tutorial for the final release.
For now - know the following:
- Pressing "E" allows you to interact with things. It also will disengage you from the Spaceship Control Panel, allowing you to explore your ship - not much to explore yet, but there will be...
- Right Clicking on stars and other objects will open an action menu. Pick from the menu to scan, warp to, or other.
- The Hangar Bay is all the way at the back of the ship. Approach the doors and press "E" to begin landing procedure, after you've orbited a planet.
- Inventory can be accesses by pressing "I" and closed with the same.
- To add fuel to your spaceship, you must collect or purchase Acknexium Crystals. Then you access your inventory while aboard your ship and "Use" them.
- Your space suit can be upgraded in the same way. Also your weapons each have an "Ammo" belt. Ammunition found must be "used" in order to add it to the ammo belt.
- Once you find Acknexium Crystals on a planet, you must launch a beacon to orbit that planet, and inform the mother-ship of your discovery. The mother-ship will then move into the vicinity of the star system in question. If you don't see the mother-ship, you can press "M" to warp directly to the mother-ship. I plan to incorporate this feature into the computer console in the near future, along with the option to do the same for previously visited star systems.
- Stars will automatically be scanned when warped to. Still, there may be problems in the star-database.
- The rest should be available by playing the game, and reading the in-game messages...
- Inventory problem. At certain points in play testing, half of my inventory disappeared. I have taken steps to prevent this from happening, but each time I think I've beat it, it sneaks up on me again. I haven't seen it in a while, so it might be resolved, but I've written a piece of code that will put up an alert if and when your space suit and/or main weapon disappear. I realize this is a game-breaker at this point, but if I can collect more data on where, when and why it happens, I know I'll be able to fix it. Currently, it is very sporadic, and I can't seem to reproduce the effect. If you are playing, and you get an alert about your suit or weapon missing, please update the forum on where you were in the game, i.e. leaving a planet, leaving a cave, trading with the mother-ship, etc... Having access to this information will help me solve the problem much faster.
- Database issues. Sometimes when leaving a planet, you computer forgets which star it was near. An alert will pop up at this point, again I would ask players to let me know when and where this happens. It will always be upon leaving a planet or loading a saved game, but I would like to see if there is a pattern, i.e. which sector(s) it happens in, what kinds of stars, planet types, whether a certain quest was being completed, etc... I think leaving the star system and returning should resolve the issue as a work around while I find out what's causing it.
- The game is currently somewhat short. It can be won fairly quickly, if conditions are right. This will be tweaked to create more of a challenge. I'm looking for feedback about how much fuel, money, items the player should start with. How much loot is available on planets etc... I do not want to make this a game in which there is loot around every corner. it should feel like you are in outer space, not the grocery store. However, there is a balance that needs to be struck. It is a game, after all.
- Various bugs exist, but no more seem to be game-breaking at this point. I have a long list and the game will be updated frequently until they are gone.
- Saving and loading games should be independent of build. If the game is updated, you should still be able to load a previously saved game. Future upgrades may require starting a new game, but for now saves should be valid until all major bugs are fixed.
35. The Away Team
You are the AI in charge of Earth's final interstellar spaceship, tasked with delivering your human crew to a suitable new home among the stars. The fate of previous ships is unknown--with a set of galactic maps to guide you, it's your job to decide which planets to visit, which crew to send down to the surface, and which choices they should make along the way. You are humanity's last hope.
Your choice matters!
Each of ten possible crew members has a distinct set of attributes, traits and flaws that will impact your chances, so choose wisely! With over 30 planets and stations to visit, over 700 choices to make, and near-infinite randomized sector maps to visit, there are countless paths to take across the galaxy.
A novel's worth of adventure!
Over 85,000 words of text across multiple playthroughs provide a rich storyline full of action, suspense, drama and horror. Can you find your way down all four paths to victory?
Lua-based missions and json-based data files make writing and scripting your own characters and missions simple. Write yourself into the game, or include your friends and see who survives.
Eat your crew
Food and fuel are hard to come by in deep space. Choose wisely but quickly in charting your course--when supplies run out, tough decisions will be in store, and cannibalism might be the only option...
- Jeter 79
- Star Class: G
- Object Type: Planet
- Object Mass: Terran
- Surface Temp: -10 Celsius
- Atmosphere: ~17% Oxygen
- Gravity: 8.34 m/s2
- Habitability: 62.77%
"There's some sort of energy signature down there," you tell the crew as the shuttle closes in on the surface. "It's not entirely clear what it is, but it's well worth checking out, even if this place doesn't exactly look like home."
The signal is not steady, whatever it is; it pulses, and the readings from the shuttle sensors rise and fall as it maneuvers between mountaintops and crumbling old buildings. When the shuttle breaks into a clearing at the center of the city, however, the signal becomes more steady. It's clearly coming from below the ground, directly underneath a spindly tower or statue of some sort that straddles the entire clearing.
[ Plenty of places to land--take your pick ]
The streets of what was once a city are overgrown with scraggly red and black plants, tangled vines and scary looking thorn bushes, but there's ample room amongst the flora for a safe landing.
"Sensors are clearly detecting life below the surface," you say. "It's impossible to tell what. It's organic, it's mobile. That's about all I know. Probably not a plant, but no way to be sure. Could be intelligent, could be dangerous, especially since you're not armed. If you get into trouble, immediately run back to the shuttle."
LEADERNAME opens the shuttle door and the crew heads out into the clearing. The undergrowth here is about shin deep, but despite the scary looking thorns you're confident that an atmospheric suit will be able to withstand whatever it comes into contact with.
Beneath the razor grass and thorny weeds is a quite flat and sturdy surface, apparently made of some sort of stone reinforced with metal rebar based on your scans. Clearly artificial, but then the buildings and giant metal tower already gave that away. There are hollow spaces below, but they're more tunnel than cavern.
There are still no better readings on whatever non-plant life forms might be down there. Perhaps the crew will be able to avoid contact entirely. That would be ideal. If you had breath, you wouldn't be holding it, however.
36. Orbit HD
Embark on a journey through the depths of space, and uncover an ancient legend.
In Orbit, you play a small comet, hurtling between planets to a backdrop of procedurally generated nebulae and star clusters. A realistic gravity system is at the core, allowing players to have as much, or as little input as desired, watching while their comet flies into unpredictable new orbit patterns.
• Explore the cosmos as a comet, orbiting planets with a realistic gravity system.
• Blast through portals and warps in space and time.
• Unlock new skins and skills to make your comet stronger and faster.
• Explore 5 pockets of space spread over 40 levels.
• Unearth an ancient tale by collecting strange objects known as Matter.
• Marvel at procedurally generated nebulae and star clusters.
• Explore at your leisure in the relaxing Drift mode.
37. Energy Invasion
Energy Invasion - an arcade game inspired by the classic Breakout. Unlike the original game, your ball does not break blocks on its own, but can launch missiles in a chosen direction. The game is designed for a controller, but the ability to control with the keyboard and mouse is also present.
- A lot of bonuses (both useful and harmful)
- Bright graphic effects
- Levels with dangerous enemies
- Soundtrack from Nick R 61 (19 tracks in the game and 7 bonus-tracks, available separately)
- 25 levels in "Invasion" mode, 25 levels in "Linear" mode, ∞ levels in "Endless" mode
38. Miaou Moon
Miaou Moon is a physic based, survival plateformer... with limited moves!
Take a unique spin on the genre: when limited controls are key to your gameplay and you're insure which direction to go, you'll definitely feel lost in deep space - just like our unfortunate hero Captain Miaou. Fear not, soon enough you'll learn to anticipate your moves, toy with gravity and take advantage of your speed momentum to achieve some awesome epic moves.Key Features
- Sense of exploration - The wonder of discovery keeps growing, with hidden items and shortcuts lurking around nooks and corners that are scattered in huge diversified levels. Who knows what you'll encounter next? You'll be kept on your toes, waiting to release gas or attack at the proper time.
- An epic journey - Miaou Moon is also a survival game where you have a limited amount of energy available for your moves. You constantly need to refuel by eating scattered food. The gameplay adds layers of depth: lose all energy and you'll die, eat too much and you'll die! To this, add the fact that your size changes based on your energy level, which allows you to shrink into narrow paths or grow stronger and deal more damage.
- Multiple goals to achieve - There are so many ways to feel rewarded even after completing levels: try beating the highest scores online, find enough hidden energy cells to reach the next moon, collect tools to unlock new cool catsuit powers, and more! With tons of levels and five moons that challenge your gameplay with different physical proprieties, you're up for a long run for survival.
- Clean and fresh graphic theme - To lighten up this high difficulty - Miaou Moon features bright cartoonish graphics with fun animations and silly humor where propulsion looks as if your your cat farts around. You'll often find yourself smiling and swearing at the same time with unexpected outcomes or overjoyed once you start mastering your trajectories.
39. Star Control: Kessari Quadrant
Deep in space, somewhere in the Kessari Quadrant, you stumble across a catastrophic realization - the universe is on the brink of destruction. Now you must race to save thousands of worlds and billions of lives from total annihilation. An epic adventure of intergalactic strategy and diplomacy begins.
Star Control 3 is the last installment of the series. Taking a slightly different track that diverged from the Star Control 2 formula, it got excellent reviews though some of the hardcore Star Control fans weren't entirely thrilled by the innovations. Journalists, new fans of the series, and hardcore fans alike all agreed on one thing, though: this game's story is great.
So whether you're an old fan of the series, someone who was put off by a friend's dislike of the game, or someone who's never played the Star Control games at all, here's your chance: pick up the excellent final game in the Star Control series and make up your mind for yourself!
- Fascinating story rich with unexpected plot twists, interesting characters, and memorable moments
- Great diplomacy system that equips the player with many interesting options to solve problems
- Each race has its own unique behavior, goals, and motives
40. Castle Invasion: Throne Out
The king is not a nice gent. He’s given you an ultimatum. Surrender your castle or be throne out. (See what I did there? Because the king sits on a throne. . .yeah? . . . never mind.) With an army of misfits at his beck and call, you’d better pick up that bow and arrow and settle in for some crown duels.
Castle Invasion is the fun, frantic challenge of defending your castle against an army.
- 50 frantic, action packed levels.
- 5 deadly bosses.
- Use coins dropped by enemies to buy over 40 weapon upgrades.
- Wizards, jesters, knights, dwarves, executioners and more in an army of medieval misfits.
- Full to bursting with awful, awful puns.
Upgrade, equip and fire your way through an onslaught of attackers with state of the art weapons such as the bow and arrow or the spear. Each enemy type is different. An arrow to the face won’t solve all your problems.
Play through day and knight. . . and night. Fight the darkness with fire to keep torches lit and out of the dark ages. Alternatively, just fight everything with fire, I’m not here to judge.
In time trial levels you control the speed of enemies whilst trying to finish the level as quickly as possible. Yes, that does mean dwarf slo-mo take downs.
41. Mountain Mind - Headbanger's VR
World's first virtual reality stoner rock experience.WHAT IS MOUNTAIN MIND?
Mountain Mind is a VR experience that meets the user with an immense headbanging world with solid stoner rock music.
Mountain Mind has it's own EP for the soundtrack. The experience allows users to select 5 different scenes with 5 different accompanying songs.
Heavy at times but generally a psychedelic, calm worlds are there to be seen and experienced in this virtual reality.
And of course, the hair.
P.S: But as you know, this is a VR experience. In order to experience as it's intended, you have to see it on your own.
Fancy videos or screenshots cannot help describe a Virtual Reality.
Categories in common with Mountain Mind - Headbanger's VR: Indie
42. Rogue Port - Red Nightmare
"Rogue Port - Red Nightmare" is a turn based modern RPG that uses a 16 bit graphic style and an in game day/night calendar system with dynamic lighting where you name your friends and pet dog at the beginning of the game, choose one of three classes for your primary character and answer a series of questions to determine your primary character's stats.
Features include : Dynamic Equipment (main Player's character sprite changes based on what apparel is equipped).
Day and Night System (1 second is a minute in game time), Calendar System (4 total months for each Season).
Dynamic Lighting (different lighting in exterior cells based on time).
Random Trash Can Items (each searchable trash can in the game offers 1 of 3 random items).
Stamina Sprinting (you can only run until you run out of stamina).
Temporary Fog of War (cave and dungeon tiles are only visible around the Player in a small radius).
Secret Chests (every map in the game that has enemies has a secret chest that will only appear when all the enemies are defeated on that map).
Portals (there are a total of 30 different portals, each appearing on a different day on the calendar regardless of the season).
Animated Battlers and Backgrounds (enemies you fight in battle are animated as well as the background).
Dynamic Music (soundtrack will change depending on if it's day or night time).
Arcade Games (two arcade games that both have unique prizes called "StarShot" and "Jumper" can be played).
Player's Garden (behind the Player's house, there is a garden that allows them to grow up to 4 crops at once. Crop grade depends on how many times you've watered them before harvest and eating them will increase your max stamina meter).
Seasonal Town Festival (at the end of each month, a festival starts in the City of Rogue Port where the Mayor will judge contestants crops for a chance at unique prizes that cannot be found elsewhere).
Original music compositions by Cwglassmusic and Kain Vinosec.
43. The Story Goes On
Drop into the unfinished storybook of a crazed author, on the brink of being discarded forever. Discover what it means to become a hero worth writing about.
“The Story Goes On” is a different take on the hack’n’slash genre: combining elements of permadeath, random world generation, dozens of unique items and an overarching story.
50+ VARIOUS ITEMS
Every item is designed to shift the way you play: from standard buffs to combat enhancements to new ways of traversing puzzles, items are made to work together and grant the player cool item combinations every time they play.
A CHANGING WORLD
By progressing further and completing dungeons, the story introduces new bosses to defeat, tougher enemies to fight and more complex environments to conquer.
Within each randomly generated world is a matching pre-existing dungeon that introduces new mechanics, enemies and story elements into the main game.
STUFF TO HIT
20+ bosses to defeat, dozens of enemies to grind out for gold, the works.
A RESPONSIVE SOUNDTRACK
Our original soundtrack adapts during gameplay to match the pace of battle.
44. Painted Memories
Painted Memories is an Action/Adventure game that you journey through using various equipment in your arsenal, such as a crossbow or a torch. You will encounter different creatures, bosses, puzzles and more! Most importantly, nothing will be holding your hand to guide you here, you have to discover where to go and what to do all by yourself.
Whilst Painted Memories is an Action/Adventure game, it plays like an ARPG. Alongside the nice environments you'll discover a compelling story with some basic character development where you learn new skills as you progress through the game
The game is developed by a single person, using Unreal Engine 4
45. Shadow Bug
Read our open letter to find out how Shadow Bug came to be: http://steamcommunity.com/games/shadowbug/announcements/detail/1420174864656857505
You are the overpowered ninja hero Shadow Bug! Save your home forest from the evil factory by slicing monsters to pieces. Adventure through beautiful and twisted landscapes full of action and adventure as the ultimate ninja.
- A completely new take on platformer games.
- 36 hand crafted levels filled with action, exploration and puzzles.
- Unique core mechanic: move by attacking enemies.
- Breathtaking soundscape with an epic soundtrack and immersive sound effects.
- Leaderboards for speedrunning levels.
- Mesmerizing art with picturesque parallax backgrounds and mystical silhouettes.
- 6 memorable boss fights.
Please wishlist Shadow Bug!
46. Chaos Sector
Chaos Sector is a retro style game that pays homage to many strategic games on the game console platform in 1995-2005.
G.E.1012,the First Alien Impact occurred. The giant beast, named Pale Dragon, ran through the Galaxy with millions of monsters followed.destroyed thousands of worlds of the Empire. The great fleet of 10000 warships led by the Emperor, fighted against Pale Dragon.Though they hit the beast, and thrown it into void, But the Emperor himself died, and the imperial forces lost half of its elite. After the Empire be greatly reduced, many area no longer obey orders.
G.E.1018, a vassal of the Empire, Tosho Shogunate, announced its independence. The Prime Minister send three fleets intruded into Tosho Shogunate, for the remnants of the Empire's authority. But for the Tosho Shogunate's Mobile Samurais were good at combat, the war lasted nearly two years. the Empire was put in a tight spot， many vassals and sectors ready to made trouble. Final, the Empire used Nuclear Bombs and destroyed all planets of Shogunate. However, the Shogunate army broke up the whole into parts Several groups of pirates been set up and intruded into the Empire. They plundered the tribute ships, attacked planets, the chaotic situation was further expanded.
G.E.1022, The pirate war was underway in the Northsky sector. The Northsky fleet, which has an overwhelming force, encircled the Emishi Pirates in the Lushun Star area. The Second Alien Impact occurred suddenly in Lushun.
The main force of the Northsky fleet was extinguished in a moment. the Emishi Pirates could also escaped by disarray.
The second alien giant beast, then it was named Typhoeus by the Imperial Observatory. With the advent of Typhoeus, the Relay Point of Northsky Gate in Lushun lost. The Northsky Sector lost its connection with other imperial sectors, and fell into a state of chaos…
◎ Managing your planetary worlds: Improving productivity to Increase weekly Income, or building Star Forts to resist aggression.
◎ Research on technology: acquiring new equipment to strengthen different kinds of troops.
◎ Training commanders: With political or military operations, commanders' attributes will be freely promoted. It will also unlocks a number of new skills.
◎ Build troops: Each facion has many dedicated units, and each unit can be upgraded to become stronger after fighting.
◎ War: When you built a powerful fleet, you can attack the nearby enemy planet. Before that, you also can destroy the enemy's fortress through sabotage action.
◎ A variety of events: the new commander joining, the new route founding, and each faction have 2 different endings.
◎ Obtaining Collection: All of 16 commanders and 20 units can be collected in various ways.
◎ Battlefield fog: everything is unknown in the vast space and you may suddenly encounter an enemy raid at any time.
◎ Various unit abilities: stealth, radar, beam field, corrosion, supply, heal, repair, launching nuclear bombs, and even capture enemy units to join us.
◎ commander's tactical skills: as accumulate spirit points on the battlefield, each commander can display different and identical super tactical skills: Second shooting, second action, poisonous fog, mind control and even the creation of black holes to transfer away enemy units.
Now, use your wisdom, command your fleet and burn out the whole universe!
47. Snail Trek - Chapter 2: A Snail Of Two Worlds
Snail Trek - Chapter 2: A Snail Of Two Worlds is the second in a series of "20 minute adventures" where you take on the role of a crew of snails on a journey to a new home world.
In the style of the early Sierra Online adventure games, Snail Trek has colorful EGA-ish graphics and a text parser interface. Relive the nostalgia in these bite-sized adventures - but without all the pain. Autosaves, a text parser with auto-suggest, and puzzles with no dead ends, all combine to bring this old genre into the modern era.
In Chapter 2, you are fighting for your survival on an alien world. With the odds against you and your crew, will you be able to use your wit and grit to persevere and find safety? And will you solve the mysteries behind your predicament and what it means for your civilization?
- Switchable characters (new for chapter 2!) - solve puzzles by having the snails work together.
- Autosaves - no need to save every few minutes (though you still can if you want).
- A text parser with both auto-suggest and auto-correct - fat finger your way to puzzle glory (but you can turn them off if you want to suffer more greatly).
- A text parser that understands what objects are in front of you, so you can be lazy and just type things like 'get' or 'look'.
- CRT emulation mode that gives those pixels an ever-so-slightly fuzzy look.
- A stereophonic score.
- Cute snails.
- Deaths (but hey, autosaves).
- No dead ends! Puzzle your way around with impunity!
- Widescreen aspect ratio, since monitors are more rectangular now.
48. Eekeemoo - Splinters of The Dark Shard
In this awesome third person adventure game you will help Eekeemoo rescue his friends from the clutches of the evil Dark Shard! Your quest will take you deep into the Dark Shards four corrupted splinter worlds.
You'll help Eekeemoo solve puzzles, complete tasks, battle monsters, the legions of the undead and hugely terrifying boss monsters!
Take heart though! As you find and release each of Eekeemoo's friends (there are 4 unlockable characters with different powers) you will be able use their powers to solve next set of problems.
49. Straimium Immortaly
Straimium Immortaly is a shmup roguelike dungeoncrawler.
Explore the butts-hard procedurally generated Cubicus battling beasties, looting endless item and weapon upgrades and defeating huge boss meanies in your vengeful quest to eradicate the Queeni Emperess.
The game also includes a slew of goodies to keep gameplay fresh, such as unlockable character classes, mutators, cheats and hats, Cubicus design seeds and size options, plus several game modes including a Boss Rush and Galaxy-wide Incursion purge.
50. Space Moth DX
Space Moth DX
Space Moth DX is the definitive edition of 1CC Games' intense arcade shoot 'em up, with a brand new DX Mode that will put even veteran bullet dodging skills to the test! Beginners are catered for as well, with a rebalanced Arcade Mode that's just right for anyone looking to get started with bullet hell games.
Fact: everything is better with lasers. So we put lasers on over 30 angry giant insects who want to stop you, Space Moth, from escaping Earth and going to the Moon. Show them who's boss and blast your way into space!
Eight directions. Three buttons. Keyboard, controller and arcade stick support. The freedom to remap any setup as you please. Jump straight into the game without having to worry about finger gymnastics!
Batter the bad guys with a missile barrage until they turn neon, then finish them off with your super laser for a massive bonus! But be careful: neon enemies are much more aggressive!
Space Moth will challenge you, fiercely. But Space Moth also wants to help you improve, so you can overcome those challenges. Your current condition (position, bombs and lives remaining) will be saved at the start of each stage and boss fight. Then if you lose all of your lives, you will be given the option to return to the condition recorded in the most recent save. But be warned: your score will be reset!
Prog Rock Prodigy
Space Moth mixes up the indie game music scene with a soundtrack that's less NES chiptune or Amiga tracker, and more Tangerine Dream.
Proper Pixel Art
When was the last time most indie graphics artists sat down and played a game on a real CRT? For 1CC games, the answer is today. So you won't find any mixed-resolution assets or showy shader effects, just proper pixel art!