9 Best Games Like 50 years for Xbox 360 | Games Similar to 50 years 2020
Trying to find games like 50 years? Try these 9 great games that are similar to 50 years, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like 50 years that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best 50 years Alternatives | Games Like 50 years for Xbox 360
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like 50 years in 2020. If there is something missing from the 50 years , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Xbox 360
The action takes place after the events in Splinter Cell Essentials and continues the Double Agent’s storyline. Former Navy Seal officer and a friend of Sam Fisher Victor Coste is taken prisoner by an unknown group of people. The is conducting an interrogation, while he remembers the story of Sam.
Gameplay-wise Conviction is a bit different from other games in the series: while crawling in the darkness is still a thing, Sam spends fewer times in the shadows this time. Thanks to new Mark and Execute feature Fisher can take on multiple enemies at once finishing them in one spectacular move.
Singleplayer campaign is good enough but it gets better when another player added to the mix -- the game features cooperation mode with a fully separate story, which allows going through Sam Fisher shenanigans with a friend. Players can coordinate each other's attacks, and plan the enemy encounters and compete against each other in Face-Off mode....
This is the first game from "Reclaimer Trilogy" - a new trilogy in the Halo series. The game begins four years after the events of Halo 3. The main character of the series, Master Chief, returns to the game.
Halo 4 is the story of a cybernetic advanced human organism, Super Master Chief. Master Chief works in close connection with the virtual partner - artificial intelligence construct Cortana. Master Chief and Cortana meet with a menacing unknown during the exploration of an ancient civilization on another planet. The player acts as Master Chief, fighting with two main opponents. The first enemy is the remnants of the Covenant, the former military alliance of extraterrestrial races. Another opponent - Prometheans, mechanical warriors of the Forerunner empire.
This new version of the game Halo offers a significant number of weapons, enemy creatures and game modes, missing in previous versions.
• A full 3D city at the center of the board lives and evolves as you play. You own a miniature world where each neighborhood has its own unique identity and characteristics. Its friendly inhabitants will interact with your progression throughout the game and celebrate your achievements, bringing a new dimension to your experience. Feel that you own something special and admire your empire grow right in front of your eyes!
Play the way you want
• You can change the rules and adapt them to your playing style. Play the famous Speed Die mode to spice up your game or select from a catalogue of 6 house rules chosen by Monopoly community members from around the world! ...
Embark on a giant kingdom-building adventure journeying to exotic lands
and helping your new, tiny Kefling friends along the way in A World of
Keflings! Play as your Mii and help the friendly, little Keflings
harvest resources, assemble buildings and create thriving cities in
desert, forest and ice kingdoms. Mine stone and crystal, harvest lumber
and wool, and craft elaborate buildings. Have fun creating and
customizing beautiful cities filled with fountains, workshops, castles
and more! Complete quests to help the Keflings solve their problems.
Compose new music or recreate your favorite songs by shooting Keflings
through musical cannons. Build a robot, rescue the princess, make
friends with a dragon and help a creepy witch get even creepier in this
exciting, friendly, city-building adventure!
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
131KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Tozai Games is a trademark of Tozai, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type and R-Type II are trademarks of Irem Software Engineering, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type Dimensions is protected under US and international copyright laws ©1987-2014 Tozai, Inc. and/or Irem Software Engineering, Inc. All rights reserved. ...
50 years game is one of the best Strategy games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 9 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Strategy games.
More About 50 years
- 50Year's is the strategy game that you protect clan and nations.
- The number of nations is 11 and they have their own unique units.
- You can make use of various strategies because clan members have many kinds of characters and ability levels.
- You need to locate simple AIs and engage 5:5 battles.
- You have to think about clan management as well as food, and the population of the nations.
- Every 10 years, strong enemies will invade. If you cannot protect, the game will be over.
- The difficulty level of the game is quite hardcore. You can see the ending with many challenges.
- There are more than 100 politicians. Please vote carefully so that guide the clan to the right way.
( There are some mal functioning functions in Early Access .
It will be open to the public later through the upgrading announcement, It will be fully opened in official release. )