14 Best Games Like 50 years for PlayStation 3 | Games Similar to 50 years 2020
Trying to find games like 50 years? Try these 14 great games that are similar to 50 years, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like 50 years that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best 50 years Alternatives | Games Like 50 years for PlayStation 3
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like 50 years in 2020. If there is something missing from the 50 years , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform PlayStation 3
Yakuza 0 is an action-adventure game developed by Sega for Microsoft and PlayStation in 2015.
The game takes place in 1988 in Tokyo. The main characters are Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima, who are forced to participate in the power struggle of the Japan mafia organizations. Kiryu is framed for a murder and pursued by a huge mafia family. On the loose, the protagonist tries to prove innocent and reveal the truth behind the so-called Empty Lot conflict. The aim is to follow the plot and make choices based on different strategies.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. The player can explore the world freely. The action is performed in Kamurocho, which is the representation of Kabukichō, Tokyo’s district. During the game, the player resembles the usual mechanics: walking, listening to dialogues and watching cinematics pieces. The action includes side-quests which let the protagonists earn more money and special Completion Point currency; each CP lets the player gain additional bonuses, upgrades, and certain items. The main gameplay modification is battle control. It lets the player switch action styles in the middle of the fight.
Yakuza 0 is a prequel of Yakuza, video game series first released in 2005. The original was acknowledged for its innovative gameplay. The prequel followed the success and became favorable as well....
• A full 3D city at the center of the board lives and evolves as you play. You own a miniature world where each neighborhood has its own unique identity and characteristics. Its friendly inhabitants will interact with your progression throughout the game and celebrate your achievements, bringing a new dimension to your experience. Feel that you own something special and admire your empire grow right in front of your eyes!
Play the way you want
• You can change the rules and adapt them to your playing style. Play the famous Speed Die mode to spice up your game or select from a catalogue of 6 house rules chosen by Monopoly community members from around the world! ...
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
Originally developed by one-man studio Yeah Us!, Pumped BMX + is all about tricks, speed and skill. Players ride their way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy and impressive trick combinations. The game lets players choose their rider style and throw down their best stunts whilst racing through more than 500 challenges to reach the top of the leaderboards.
- Beautifully rendered and varied environments: Bike through four distinct environments, ridin the simplest dirt tracks right up to lengthy and complex tracks filled with half-pipes, loops and death-defying leaps.
- A new enhanced and intelligent control system: Play via the keyboard or with a controller, with easy to learn controls and an 'instant reset' button for those trickier stages.
- A fully licensed electronic soundtrack from some of the best upcoming artists and bands.
- Authentic BMX tricks which can be combined for almost unlimited creativity: Play with 8 basic and 8 advanced real-world tricks, and chaining them together to create a nearly unlimited amount of combos!
- Customisable Bikes and Riders ...
Armed with only your wits and a pair of top of the range Stealthing Goggles, it's your job to sneak your way through a deadly facility that's determined to extinguish your fragile little life. With no weapons and no armour, being seen means instant death.
Stay out of the light to avoid the attention of deadly security robots! Leap like a lusty salmon to avoid those zap-happy lasers! Think fast as the walls close in around you! And once you've defeated these deadly chambers (or they've defeated you), create your own fiendish death-rooms in Stealth Inc's fully-featured level editor!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ system and PS Vita system versions!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Dual Analog Sticks
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Stealth Inc ™ & © Curve Digital. ...
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
131KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Tozai Games is a trademark of Tozai, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type and R-Type II are trademarks of Irem Software Engineering, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type Dimensions is protected under US and international copyright laws ©1987-2014 Tozai, Inc. and/or Irem Software Engineering, Inc. All rights reserved. ...
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, titled as Vampire: The Night Warriors (ヴァンパイア The Night Warriors, Vanpaia Za Naito Wōriāzu) in Japan, is the first title in the Darkstalkers fighting game series, developed and released by Capcom in 1994, originally for the CPS II arcade hardware. It was ported to the PlayStation by Psygnosis in 1996....
Breath of Fire 4 is a RPG game developed by Capcom. It came out on 04-12-2000. Capcom published the game. Most rawgers rated the game as "Exceptional".
You can play Breath of Fire 4 on PC and PlayStation 3.
Hironobu Takeshita produced the game. It was scored by Yoshino Aoki.
Death Track: Resurrection is a racing/action title that takes players into a post-apocalyptic, not-too-distant future where traditional sports have been replaced by far more violent entertainment. The main event, The Survival Race, is a deadly combat racing tournament that draws the world's best drivers to compete in spectacular road battles with powerful, weapons-laden hot rods. Gamers will drive, battle and try to survive in races that take place in twisted future versions of the planet's biggest cities.
- Combat racing across post apocalyptic versions of 10 major cities: Bangkok, Vatican City, London, Moscow, New York, Paris, Prague, San Diego, Istanbul and Tokyo.
- Destructible environments add to the chaotic destruction surrounding each race.
- 10 powerful car models, customizable with multiple weapons, upgrades and paint jobs.
- Thrilling suspense story drives the single-player narrative.
Experience the dizzying life of a top-notch Chef and restaurateur as you prepare a variety of recipes, serve hordes of demanding patrons, and build your own restaurant empire from the ground up!
You begin in the world of fast food and must prove yourself by serving up quality dishes in the time allotted. As you master the basic skills and serve up tasty cuisine using precision and time management skills, you will earn money needed to move from fast food to five-star!
• New restaurants, characters, and music, plus resampled audio, visuals, and full support of stereoscopic 3D.
• Split-screen co-op OR competitive turn-based multiplayer for up to two players.
• Whimsical humor offers a balance to the manic table-juggling gameplay.
• SIXAXIS™ wireless controller and PlayStation®Move motion controller compatibility.
Purchase or use of this item is subject to the PlayStation®Network Terms of Service and User Agreement. This item has been sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America. ...
Arc the Lad III is a tactical role-playing video game developed by Arc Entertainment for the PlayStation and is the third game in the Arc the Lad series. It was released in 1999 in Japan, and released in North America on April 18, 2002, as part of Arc the Lad Collection. The Japanese version was published by SCEI, while the North American release was published by Working Designs....
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is a sports game developed by Electronic Arts Canada. It came out on 15-04-2014. EA SPORTS published the game. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil on PlayStation 3.
50 years game is one of the best Strategy games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 14 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Strategy games.
More About 50 years
- 50Year's is the strategy game that you protect clan and nations.
- The number of nations is 11 and they have their own unique units.
- You can make use of various strategies because clan members have many kinds of characters and ability levels.
- You need to locate simple AIs and engage 5:5 battles.
- You have to think about clan management as well as food, and the population of the nations.
- Every 10 years, strong enemies will invade. If you cannot protect, the game will be over.
- The difficulty level of the game is quite hardcore. You can see the ending with many challenges.
- There are more than 100 politicians. Please vote carefully so that guide the clan to the right way.
( There are some mal functioning functions in Early Access .
It will be open to the public later through the upgrading announcement, It will be fully opened in official release. )