Games Like 50 years for Nintendo Switch
Developer: Jinsimer Games
Publisher: Aleksandr Golovkin, Jinsimer Games
7 Best Games like 50 years: Our Top Pick 👌. If you liked playing it, then we are sure that you would love to play games like 50 years, that we have carefully handpicked for you on this list.
50 years Game
- The number of nations is 11 and they have their own unique units.
- You can make use of various strategies because clan members have many kinds of characters and ability levels.
- You need to locate simple AIs and engage 5:5 battles.
- You have to think about clan management as well as food, and the population of the nations.
- Every 10 years, strong enemies will invade. If you cannot protect, the game will be over.
- The difficulty level of the game is quite hardcore. You can see the ending with many challenges.
- There are more than 100 politicians. Please vote carefully so that guide the clan to the right way.
( There are some mal functioning functions in Early Access .
It will be open to the public later through the upgrading announcement, It will be fully opened in official release. )
Filter by Platform
PC Xbox One PlayStation 4 iOS Android macOS Linux Nintendo Switch Nintendo 3DS Nintendo DS Xbox 360 PlayStation 3 PlayStation 2 PlayStation PS Vita Wii U Wii Commodore / Amiga
Here are the best games like 50 years for Nintendo Switch:
Games like 50 years for Nintendo Switch: Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes,Crawl,Unholy Heights,Epic Clicker Journey,Clouds & Sheep 2,Dead or School
1. Keep Talking and Nobody ExplodesKeep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a game about defusing a bomb. It was initially made for virtual reality headsets but also supports traditional screens and controls.
The game is meant to be played by at least two people in cooperation. Only one of them is wearing the VR headset or actually interacts with the computer. He or she acts as the main defuser who has to deactivate the bomb. All other players assume the roles of the experts. Their task is to help the defuser by reading...
2. CrawlCrawl is 2D rogue-like game with beat em’ up elements and heavy emphasis on local multiplayer.
In Crawl, up to four players or bots explore randomly generated dungeons. One player controls the hero while the other three are spirits.
The goal of each run is to reach the exit, slay the final boss and escape from the dungeon. However, the only hero can do that. Killing hero as a spirit swaps roles and makes you hero giving you a chance to win.
The spirits cannot attack directly but can possess...
3. Unholy HeightsWelcome to Unholy Heights, a mashup of Tower Defense and Apartment Management Simulation! The Devil has converted a tenement building into monsters-only housing, and has big plans for the future. Sucker monsters into moving into your building, charge them rent and keep them happy by buying them furniture.Unfortunately, heroes have caught wind of the Devil's plan, and will stop at nothing to wipe him out. Knock on residents' doors to call them to battle, trap heroes in devious pincer formations, and...
4. Epic Clicker JourneyExperience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.Mysterious lands20 lands are ready to be discovered, each...
5. Clouds & Sheep 2Everyone’s favorite fluffy flock is back – and it’s livelier than ever!
In this eagerly anticipated sequel of the game “Clouds & Sheep”, the cute sheep are finally on the loose again! Solve countless quests and fulfill your wooly friends’ needs. Plant grass, flowers, trees and shear your animals’ different-colored wool to stock up your resources! Collect happy stars, harvest wood and flower petals and use them to provide your flock with food, accessories, toys and more! Control...
6. Dead or SchoolZombies conquered the land of Tokyo.
Without hope, in underground shelters, people lived quietly.
Hisako, a girl who grew up underground, heard the word “school” from her grandmother.
School is where children play and learn. It is a paradise for young people. The best place to spend their youth.
Hisako dreamed of this “school”, and one day, she was on an underground train heading above ground. What awaits her? Despair...
Defeat enemies, grow your own character.
Collect items, create...