89 Best Games Like 50 years for macOS | Games Similar to 50 years 2020
Trying to find games like 50 years? Try these 89 great games that are similar to 50 years, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like 50 years that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best 50 years Alternatives | Games Like 50 years for macOS
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like 50 years in 2020. If there is something missing from the 50 years , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform macOS
The action takes place after the events in Splinter Cell Essentials and continues the Double Agent’s storyline. Former Navy Seal officer and a friend of Sam Fisher Victor Coste is taken prisoner by an unknown group of people. The is conducting an interrogation, while he remembers the story of Sam.
Gameplay-wise Conviction is a bit different from other games in the series: while crawling in the darkness is still a thing, Sam spends fewer times in the shadows this time. Thanks to new Mark and Execute feature Fisher can take on multiple enemies at once finishing them in one spectacular move.
Singleplayer campaign is good enough but it gets better when another player added to the mix -- the game features cooperation mode with a fully separate story, which allows going through Sam Fisher shenanigans with a friend. Players can coordinate each other's attacks, and plan the enemy encounters and compete against each other in Face-Off mode....
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a game about defusing a bomb. It was initially made for virtual reality headsets but also supports traditional screens and controls.
The game is meant to be played by at least two people in cooperation. Only one of them is wearing the VR headset or actually interacts with the computer. He or she acts as the main defuser who has to deactivate the bomb. All other players assume the roles of the experts. Their task is to help the defuser by reading aloud a manual about bombs. The experts need to be either in the same room with the defuser or to contact him or her over an audio messenger.
The defuser is the only player who can see the bomb. He or she has to describe it in details to other players. The experts, in turn, have to find the described blocks in their manuals and tell the defuser what to do to solve the puzzle.
Bombs as puzzles
The composition and other attributes of each bomb are randomly generated for each level, and the players can customize them. The bombs consist of individual blocks, which are puzzles on their own. Some of the blocks require regular attention from the defuser, while others can be disarmed once and for all.
The time for each level is limited. When the countdown reaches the end, the bomb will explode. Defuser's errors may also speed up the countdown or even activate the bomb and "kill" him or her. Each bomb has its own limit of time and errors....
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
Crawl is 2D rogue-like game with beat em’ up elements and heavy emphasis on local multiplayer.
In Crawl, up to four players or bots explore randomly generated dungeons. One player controls the hero while the other three are spirits.
The goal of each run is to reach the exit, slay the final boss and escape from the dungeon. However, the only hero can do that. Killing hero as a spirit swaps roles and makes you hero giving you a chance to win.
The spirits cannot attack directly but can possess monsters in traps scattered throughout the dungeon. The monsters differ in strength, health, speed, attacks, and abilities. Each player can advance by leveling up and getting new gear. Leveling up increases your stats and unlock new attacks and abilities. Spirits can also level up unlocking new monsters and objects to possess. The weapons and magical items can be found in the dungeon or bought from merchants. There are 25 types of weapons in the game that vary in stats and attack types.
Additionally, each weapon can have one of 27 properties that can affect weapons damage, attack speed, give a chance to perform an elemental strike, or shot projectile. The maximum level in the game is ten after which the hero can face the dungeon boss. Other players must kill the hero by cooperatively controlling parts of the boss.
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.Game Features:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Download the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number digital comic series by Dayjob Studio and dive into the backstory of several factions on a path to confrontation. The entire five-part series is free to download and comes in a single app that launches from your Steam library....
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
- engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
- use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
- use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
- go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
- unlock tons of Steam achievements
- battle your friends and enemies in Steam leaderboards
Hey, I'm SnoutUp and I'm solo hobbyist game developer from Lithuania. I like making little action-packed and pig-based games, but I'm very bad at introductions. Iron Snout is my first Steam release, but you can find a couple of my other games scattered around mobile marketplaces and itch.io. If you'll have time to do that let me know what you think about my games via tweet or email! Hope to see you soon!Special thanksStore art: Steffen Wittig
Background music: weirdnoises ...
Welcome to Crush Crush – the Idle Dating Sim! Begin your quest to win the hearts of your town’s lovely ladies… after a disastrous intro or two! To do it you’ll have to build your stats, unlock amazing new jobs, and then sweep your waifu off her feet with exotic dates, the perfect gift, or maybe a tickle fight or two. ...
Shoppe Keep challenges you to shrewdly set the price of each item and watch the money roll in – but if your stock is too expensive, you will find your supplies shrinking as stealing increases! Stop Thieves quickly, with a swing of your sword or a zap of a lightning spell! (Or maybe both, if you’re really bloodthirsty.) Price your wares competitively and great adventurers will travel from miles away to your one-stop shop to spend their gold – the gold that they probably found conveniently placed on a cave floor! Shoppe Keep delivers deep gameplay mechanics in a memorable, tongue-in-cheek world.
Gone are the days of testing the theoretical water – we’re now a fully-fledged, fully-opened store! Despite reaching full release, developer Strangefire will continue with our planned seasonal updates – after all, we all know that Shoppe Keep is the true meaning of the holidays - but the especially fantastic news is about the brand new Inn!
This building has been blocked off for some time, and many have speculated that it will be an Inn – well, the sneaky players were right! The Inn is best used at lower levels and a lower gold count. For a small amount of kPoints, you are able to unlock the Inn with a single table for four guests.
An inn with a single table? What complete rubbish! Additional tables can be purchased by speaking with the innkeeper, as well as additional upgrades that will help your Inn deliver serious coin. Adventurers traveling through town might want to visit the Inn and enjoy some food and ale – if they haven’t found some randomly laying around on their travels already. We all know that fantasy worlds cater for their heroes – but with Shoppe Keep, you’ll be able to make sure that catering doesn’t equal ‘potato in a toilet’!
Various members of four completely original and never before seen character classes will visit your store, including hardened warriors, magical mages, sneaky rogues and wise druids. (As you can tell, we’re taking this description text VERY seriously!) Each of these character types will seek to purchase items relating to their unique skill set - a warrior will be hard-pressed to take a flimsy magical robe into close quarters’ battle, for instance! Mages, however, will be perfectly happy with a wooden stick. It’s ‘magical’, or something ridiculous those absurd mages believe. Will you be able to accommodate for all four classes of customers?
You have a completely unreasonable clientele to add pressure to your role as a Shoppe Keeper. After a day of heroism, beating up goblins and even battling the great ol’ Dragonclaw, your customers can be just a little short-fused. This means your displays can be spoilt and your tables may be damaged by angry customers! The renegade ‘heroes’ are not too worried about bringing in dirt from the street either!
However, help is at hand! As the owner of the store you’ll be armed with various exciting tools for combating these issues. The mighty wooden broomstick will sweep away dirt brought in from your customers, and the great hammer will repair furniture damaged by these ‘extraordinary’ visitors. A few sweeps and a couple of swings means that your shop will be in tip-top shape. Grow your business, and you can employ an army of ‘Helper Bots’ to take care of this for you – the cutting edge in imaginary technology that totally exists.
Set your prices too high and your customers may think twice about investing their hard won (or stolen) gold in your shop. They’ll take the plunge and attempt to steal stock right under your nose! With no CCTV available in ye olde world of Shoppe Keep, you have to rely on your combat skill! A sharp swing of the sword or the zap of a magic spell can make quick work of these pesky Thieves. But be cautious not to hit any innocent bystanders or you’ll suffer a monetary penalty, as well as a life riddled with guilt! Not to mention the hideous moral conundrum of whether or not to tell your family or- look, just don’t kill innocent people.
And let’s not forget the ferocious Barbarians! They live on the outskirts of the city, looming like an ancient race of organic-synthetic hybrids that invade the gal- wait, wrong game.
Regularly invading the town, Barbarians will cause as much damage and destruction as possible! They will even fight you directly if you try to stop them. Eliminate a few dozen Barbarians and they’ll invite a much… larger friend to come and visit you. But what will you do with all the bodies? Unless you wish to display the corpses as examples to your customers, you monster, you’ll need to use either the broomstick or the grinder.
It’s tough running a shop (especially one that may or may not be the venue of a murder-fest); there are not enough hours in the day to go out and procure new items for yourself. Thankfully, you can employ a Champion, unlocked via the skill tree. Select a class, equip the Champion with your finest armour and weapons, and send them out to bring home rare new wares. Despite that awful half-rhyme, some of these items can be sold, some are junk and others can be crafted into more powerful gear.
Your Champion will need to gain experience, just like the fantasy heroes you’re familiar with. During their first outing, they may fall in battle (and regret not saving more recently!), and whilst they will not return with any new goods, the experience will have taught them valuable skills that will improve their chances next time.
‘Helper Bots’ are your robotic staff team. The MK III charts the latest iteration of this tech, increasing the artificial intelligence of this mechanical chap. We all knew that true AI technology would be created before CCTV – it was inevitable.
The ‘Helper Bot’ has three duties; zapping Thieves who attempt to steal from your shop, picking up items that customers may have thrown to the floor, and restocking items back on the shelves. You can purchase several ‘Helper Bots’ to, well, help run your shop.
Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy worldFEATURES
- Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy world
- Manage your own Shoppe, from ordering stock to setting prices
- Design your own Shoppe layout by ordering tables, shelves and weapon racks
- The world of Shoppe Keep reacts to your every Shoppe decision, including prices and stock quality
- Unlock new abilities and perks in the skill menu, including alchemy, harvesting, and the capability to own a grinder and a high tier stock. We’ll let you decide what to do with the grinder
- Use the ‘Helper Bots’ to collect items thrown down in disgust by customers, zap Thieves and restock items
- Create a Champion, select its class and send them out on grand adventures
- Arm yourself with a sword and magic spells to defend your Shoppe from cheeky Thieves and destructive Barbarians
- Maintain your Shoppe by using the hammer to repair furniture and the broom to sweep away dirt, as well as the occasional corpse
- The world cycles through 4 seasons, each featuring a most wanted item. Frost Resists potions sell best in Winter, for example.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice… ...
Grow your modest potato farm into a spudding colony, then expand your industries across the brother land! Invest shocking amounts of resources into elite factories and science experiments to increase your production!
Communism never sleeps and neither will your progress, as your workers will go the extra mile to fuel your industries 24/7. It’s so simple, even a Capitalist could do it!
It’s time to show the ruling class what you’re made of. Start your farm to factory adventure today - Only in AdVenture Communist!
Peace, Land, and Potatoes! ...
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard is the second book of Braveland series. ...
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
- Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
- Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
- Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
- Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
- Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
Zombies swarm the screen, exploding into bits under your hail of bullets. Each of the 17 unique zombie types have special attacks and behavior, and they can evolve - manifesting terrifying new powers as you progress through the game. And just when you think you've beat them all, savage boss zombies hunt you down, puking out acid worms or storming after you in rage mode. Learn their strengths and weaknesses as you lead the action across 7 story-driven maps with varying victory conditions.
UNBEATABLE 4 PLAYER CO-OP
Quickmatch with up to 3 other players of similar level and use the custom skills and weapons chosen by all players to form an effective fire team. Coordinate auto-turret placements, high level room-clearing powers like Assault Team, Aerial Bombardment, and Zombie Antidote, and move physics objects to create temporary cover while you paint the room red.
HEAPS OF EPIC LOOT
Over 160 incredible guns and armor pieces are locked up tight inside increasingly rare strongboxes that you can find in secret rooms or on the mangled remains of your enemies. Your loadout includes a pistol and two rifle class weapons - choose from fast firing submachine guns, devastating shotguns, high damage assault rifles, brutal machine guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, lightning guns, and more. Armor up for protection against physical, thermal, and chemical attacks, then round out your arsenal with auto-turrets, grenades, and special high damage ammo to rip through the undead before they rip through you.
AMAZING RPG-STYLE UPGRADES
The Assault, Medic, and Heavy Gunner classes each have unique upgrade trees, giving each character 19 skills to customize. Hundreds of guns and armor pieces have a range of grades and a powerful RED version when you reach high levels. In addition you can add powerful augmentations to your guns and gear which enhance core properties like damage and rate of fire, but can also improve reload time, resist damage, and heal. ...
This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.
One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you'll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game's world: fire coconuts from a mammoth's trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss' grasp.
- No text or dialogue at all
- Coherent and intuitive controls
- Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
- 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
- Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of "The Night of the Rabbit" included with every purchase
„It’s [...] an intriguing evolution of the genre”
„After the presentation I would have loved to start right away.“
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall! ...
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is the third of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It's a totally new, much bigger game than the first two.Features
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
- Desktop version of Rebuild 1 (previously only available in browsers)
- Desktop version of Rebuild 2 (including "winter" mobile content)
- 5 bonus professions for your main leader
- 5 corresponding unique items
- PDF artbook
Professional thieves on the trail of an ancient relic, the group infiltrates the glittering halls of a corrupt noble’s private chambers in pursuit of their target, narrowly escaping the wrath of the city guards at every turn. Desperate to find an escape, they seek refuge in the city’s seamy slums and brave the sunless pits of the underworld. Out to get them are heavily armed city guards, rival gangs and psychotic families of subterranean cannibals. Abandoned by the system and used by selfish criminals, these young companions will be forced to come to terms with their own reality. But be warned - in the world of Children of Zodiarcs, no one escapes unscathed!
Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
Empower Cards through Dice
Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defence, healing, and special ability modifiers.
Influencing Lady Luck
To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favour your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
A World Full of Characters
Along the way you’ll come to learn about Nahmi - stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice - forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff - a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
Each playable character comes with their own customisable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
A Fully Orchestrated Score
Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Join Nahmi and her team in a harrowing tale of the downtrodden’s struggle for survival in a world where mystical forces are overlooked; and the people in power are solely concerned with profit. Do you have what it takes to overthrow a corrupt system? ...
Eternal Hour: Strings of Fate invites you to play as Rin, Yasu's Aunt, eleven years before the events of Eternal Hour! You will discover more about Rin's past and how she came to live in Tokya, and how she became Yasu's guardian. You'll also experience sweet moments of gentle romance as Rin and her new friend, Megumi, slowly fall in love, even as they experience tough times together.
Eternal Hour: The Lost Date invites you to play as Yasu ten months before the events of Eternal Hour, in what seems to be just a normal day, when Yasu meets Katashi, Tamiko and Naoko for a fun trip to the beach. The day turns into a mysterious adventure after they stumble upon a magical symbol etched on the ground within a cave, and everything seems to go insane.
Play through both adventures, and experience the mysterious backstory behind Eternal Hour!Features:
- 1080p HD Resolution
- ~3 Hours of Gameplay
- Animated CG Scenes
- Full English Voice Acting
Welcome to Planet F*ck You!
It's a real planet, look it up.
Everything in Tormentor❌Punisher can be killed in one hit, including bosses and yourself. Bosses change the shape of the arena, conjuring rooms and traps to make it more hellish and brutal. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you accordingly. Explore and discover new ways of killing enemies to gain cool upgrades. Reload your machine gun by firing your shotgun. Yeah, you read that right.
Kill, destroy, f*ck up demons, rack up combos, get upgrades by performing unique kills, and try to survive the constant onslaught. Oh, and look good to your friends by smashing their scores on the leaderboards.
Got It? Good. Let's F*cking Do This!
• Fast-paced gameplay that will make the bones in your hands shatter!!!
• Random order boss spawns featuring fun champions such as BIGBONES, GUTSHANK and PRIESTESS!
• Leaderboards to prove you're better than the rest of the world, or at least your friends!
• Undo demons with your besties in local co-op!
• An eardrum rupturing original soundtrack!
• Intense sound design with gurgling demons and all that shit!
• Crunchy comic book-inspired visuals!
• An annoying Twerp demon celebrating your demise!
Crookz - The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.Features
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign.
- 18 extensive missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting.
- Customize your gang of thieves with up to six playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the lockpicker is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges.
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players.
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy.
PAKO 2 is an arcade driving game where you explore vast cities as a getaway driver, perform robberies with your crew and shoot twin-stick style while escaping the law.
Successful getaways reward you money which can be used to buy upgrades, guns, items, new rides and locations.
- Single player drive-by shooting action
- Pick up crew members and transport them into destinations
- Partial 2-player support: Player2 can shoot while Player1 drives
- Handcrafted levels full of detail
- Upgradeable cars with skill points
- Various guns and special perk items
- Survival challenges
- Bonus tasks to achieve
- Pumping soundtrack by DKSTR
- Leaderboards to compete
- Achievements ...
Your people long to escape from their underworld prison, but the surface world is being destroyed. Fight plagues of bizarre monsters and win your freedom. Enjoy an intricate tactical battle system with multitudes of abilities, character traits, and unique magical artifacts.Avernum 3: Ruined World features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 60 hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous underworld and a huge surface continent.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Well over 100 towns and dungeons, which change as time passes. Cities crumble as the monster plagues advance.
- Fight to save the world. Or don’t! Do odd jobs. Be a bounty hunter or merchant. Buy a house.
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 3 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required. ...
Welcome to Waterdeep, the City of Splendors! A city run by a secret society of masked Lords who rule with shady back-door dealings and unmatched political power. In Lords of Waterdeep players will play as one of these masked Lords and will need to recruit adventurers to go out and complete quests for them. The more quests they complete, the more control and influence they have over the city.
Players can expand the city by purchasing buildings that will open up new opportunities within the city walls. Intrigue cards can be used to help the player and may also either help or hinder their fellow Lords in their quest to become the supreme ruler of Waterdeep!
Lords of Waterdeep is a turn-based strategy game played in 8 rounds and can be played against AI or with up to 5 human players. Players take turns assigning their agents to do their bidding, whether it is to recruit new adventurers to their tavern or purchase a new building for the city. Points and resources are gained by completing quests, playing Intrigue cards, constructing new buildings or having other players utilize the buildings you have constructed. At the end of the 8 rounds bonus points are awarded and the player with the most points at the end wins the game.
• Computer opponents and asynchronous cross platform multiplayer online play
• Options for 2-5 players (6 players with the Undermountain or Scoundrels of Skullport expansions)
• AI Opponents
• Asynchronous or real-time online play (2-5 players)
• Ability to invite Playdek friends to matches
• Public or Private online profile statistics
• Selectable online game clocks
• "Next game" button takes you to your next asynchronous online game
• In-game tutorial
• Rule Book and Card Gallery to review game text and effects
• Options for Music and SFX and animation speed
• Animated backgrounds
• Player ratings system
• Other player's Online status indicator
*AN INTERNET CONNECTION AND PLAYDEK ACCOUNT ARE REQUIRED FOR ONLINE PLAY.*
Per our Terms of Service, you must be 13 years old or older to use the Playdek online games service. ...
She thought Lillian was her friend, her best friend. Perhaps she even thought of her as more than that.
Why, then, did their relationship have to fall apart? Was it really her fault? She didn’t do anything wrong. At least, she didn’t intend to.
Now, three months later, Samantha finally has her chance. Forced together on their geography field trip to the Lake District, will she finally be able to repair her relationship with Lillian – or will it collapse all over again? ...
In this eagerly anticipated sequel of the game “Clouds & Sheep”, the cute sheep are finally on the loose again! Solve countless quests and fulfill your wooly friends’ needs. Plant grass, flowers, trees and shear your animals’ different-colored wool to stock up your resources! Collect happy stars, harvest wood and flower petals and use them to provide your flock with food, accessories, toys and more! Control the clouds and make it rain to ensure your sheep never run out of fresh water to drink. If your sheep feel happy and content, they’ll bring tiny lambs into the world!
Every single animal is asking for your attention! The fluffy balls of wool love to be entertained. Make your sheep jump and use different toys like the trampoline, the seesaw and the swing to actively play with them! Watch your pets interact with each other and observe their reactions to the objects you give to them! Customize your flock’s pasture with fun objects and choose between different settings like the Wild West or Pirate scenery. Watch your flock run around by day and sleep by the cozy campfire at night. Do everything you can to keep your sheep happy and healthy to prevent them from becoming big, cottony clouds in the sky.
✔ Awesome sequel of the top game “Clouds & Sheep”
✔ Go on an epic adventure to find the legendary Fountain of Youth!
✔ Simulation game with adorable sheep
✔ Take care of your flock
✔ Raise sweet little lambs
✔ Actively play with your animals
✔ Give them many different items and objects
✔ Grow and harvest various resources
✔ Shear your sheep
✔ Customize their pasture
✔ Control the weather
✔ Day-night cycle
✔ Open-ended game set in a 3D world
✔ Suitable for kids, but also fun for the whole family
✔ Optimized for Steam Controller ...
- CRIME & VIOLENCE: A sordid story of betrayal and greediness. A homage to the Italian masterpiece crime movies of the '70s such as Caliber 9 and Almost Human. Stay alive, trust no one...
- FUNKY '70S SOUNDTRACK & AMAZING PIXEL ART GRAPHICS: Enjoy the streets of Milan from a new, high-quality pixelated perspective! Immerse yourself in a groovy '70s atmosphere!
- ARENA MODE: There's no escape from death, but more killings means more time…
- 2P LOCAL COOP MODE: The Guy in Blue joins the Guy in Red to face a common enemy.
Follow the exciting story of the dwarven kingdom's eternal struggle against the troll hordes, who want only to crush the dwarves and claim their territory.
Unique units, a wide range of structures, spells, gold and various resources make this game that you will return to again and again.
Every single-screen level sees the player's headquarters assaulted by wave after wave of troll forces.
To defeat these monstrous hordes, you must construct defensive towers and units and learn to wield powerful spells. Tap anywhere you like for a handy pop-up menu listing all the units and structures you can build in that location. Tap existing structures to see how you can upgrade your forces with ever-more powerful improvements!
All your towers and units have specific stats: Damage, Fire rate, Damage radius, Damage type, as well as various other features, such as enemy slowdown and Damage Over Time.
Each level also brings new units and structures to help you fight the troll menace. You’ll never be lacking for new and exciting ways of decimating those nasty trolls!
- 60 different progressively challenging levels
- 3 unique game settings
- 17 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- Various upgrades
- Fascinating gameplay ...
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love... ...
This is a parodic game with cruel humor. ...
Travel back almost 200 years to defend the Selknam people of South America against European colonization. Lead archers, mages and other warriors to fight off waves of attack in the dense forests, freezing tundra and lands you call home. Battle soldiers, pirates and other new-world foes to unlock powerful upgrades and customize your defensive strategy.
Selknam Defense is more than an exceptional strategy game. It’s a gateway to the past that puts a nation’s destiny into your control. Do you have the skills to alter history and save the Selknam?
- 24 levels across 4 lands, each requiring innovative and unique defense strategies to defeat
- Stunning and vibrant artwork that brings the game’s narrative to life.
- 4 heroic Selknam defenders with powerful upgrades and abilities to tailor your defense
- 7 enemy types, from soldiers to pirates, each with their own skills
- Bonus stage with an epic boss battle for successfully completing campaign mode
- Survival mode to test your defense strategies’ endurance
- 15 achievements
- Keyboard and mouse or Xbox 360 controls
Colorful graphics, exciting story, captivating gameplay!
Excellent combination of the ancient Greece era, steam powered engines and mechanized robots will keep you interested.
Build powerful tools, plan defense strategy, level up from rookie to general!
Grand battles with swarms of units on every level.
Many tactics and varying levels of difficulty.
Available upgrades and improvements for weapons and artillery.
- Surprising storyline!
- More 60 levels on 4 islands, several levels of difficulty
- Ancient Greek setting in conjunction with the steam powered machines and robots
- 14 enemy types (including infantry, mechanized, air, sea)
- 4 types of combat towers with upgrade possibilities
- 5 types of mechanisms that will affect the performance of your combat towers and can be upgraded
- Exciting quests
- Ability to intervene in the battle using grenades, Tribolo, and lightning
- English, German, French and Russian languages ...
Himitsu is Nikolai’s childhood friend. She is kind, caring, she always worries for him, sometimes even too annoyingly so. But is simple friendship really enough for her? Perhaps, the years of devotion earned her something more?
Catherine is Nikolai’s ex-girlfriend who left Japan about a year before the beginning of the game’s events. Their parting wasn’t the prettiest, and Nikolai still carries quite uncomfortable memories about it. Perhaps he would have forgotten them with time, but Catherine suddenly returns and, moreover, transfers into his class. Why did she return? Does she still love him? Does he still love her?
Ellie is the granddaughter of the board chairman of the school Nikolai goes to. She is a self-willed, proud girl and thinks highly of herself, but cannot be said to lack ardour. Is everything really as simple as it looks at the first glance, or is there more than meets the eye behind the image of a spoiled young lady?
Kagome is the representative of Nikolai’s class. He has never paid attention to her before, but a certain sequence of events makes them come to know each other. Kagome isn’t loved in the school, and she isn’t really burning with desire to become friends with anyone either. Is there a reason for her behaviour? What hides behind the facade of a simple unsociable girl? What secrets does she hide?Main features
- Four heroines, each with her own story and several possible endings
- Over 100 backgrounds and over 100 event CGs
- 3,5+ hours of music
- Unity3D as the game engine
- Over 300 000 words in the script
- Fully animated background and character sprites
- Multiplatform (including web- and mobile versions)
- An exciting story in hidden object genre, puzzle, occurring in a colorful fictional world.
- 91 game level.
- 12 hours of fascinating gameplay.
- More than 10 different game mechanics.
- 500 unique game tools.
IMPORTANT NOTE: VERSION 1.0 WILL BE RELEASED BY APRIL 5, 2019. The update will include choices and multiple endings. The current Version 0.93 was released for the NaNoRenO 2019 deadline. Thank you for your understanding!
Accountant and sculptor Junia has settled into a small town after accepting that her amnesia cannot be cured. Her life is uprooted when a noble's son attempts to kidnap her from her home, believing she is captive against her will. Shocked to find that his alleged fiancée no longer remembers him, he vows to convince her to return home with him, even if they must forge a relationship from scratch.
Alloys Over Flowers is a visual novel made for NaNoRenO 2019, a month-long game jam themed around the Ren'py game engine.
CHARACTERSJunia, an amnesiac woman, works to sculpt the grandiose art of her dreams.
Owen, the son of Viscount Vanderbilt, will stop at nothing to convince his past fiancée to return home with him.
Marcus, a skilled small-town blacksmith, values nothing more than caring for his bedridden father.
The game contains 1,483 dialogue blocks, containing 15,154 words and 82,671
characters, for an average of 10.2 words and 56 characters per block. The game contains 0 menus, 63 images, and 23 screens.
Expected playtime: 1 - 1.5 hours.
THE TEAM BEHIND THE GAME
Elowan: Writer, programmer
Sxilin: Artist, GUI designer
(Special thanks to Sky!)
Version 0.93 — Added background music.
Version 0.92 — Added CG. Fixed graphical bugs. Minor text changes.
Version 0.91 — Fixed major bug where character sprites from previous scene would remain in next scene.
Version 0.90 — Initial release of fully functional game.
- Puzzle-like combat - Familiar Tactics mechanics coupled with many ways to manipulate the battlefield. Push a bandit off a cliff, toss an ally to safety, and bounce a barrel down a line of unsuspecting harpies.
- Unique steampunk world - See how an industrial revolution transformed the cultures of ancient Greece. From the luddite mobs threatening Athenian democracy to the great railroad of Thebes, Hellenica brings steamwork wonders to a brand new setting.
- Reimagined history of ancient Greece - Help Plato and Socrates maintain order in an Athens shaken by change, fight alongside the technologically augmented king of Sparta against rebels committed to tradition, or join Cyrus the Persian prince on a quest to liberate his people.
- Customizable party skills - Unlock party skills and customize your loadout before each battle. Skills never grow obsolete, but instead provide new tactical options for every situation.
- Labyrinthine branching story - Live multiple lives, making different choices and exploring different facets of the world. Will you seek guidance from the Oracle or form an alliance with a shadowy network of spies? Stow away on a pirate vessel or follow a mysterious foreigner? Investigate a rebellion in Sparta or seek the aid of the enigmatic enchantress, Circe?
- Custom narrative experience - Thousands of custom dialog lines ensure that characters recognize and respond to the actions you've taken on each of the paths through Hellenica’s story.
- No pants - They weren't even invented yet!
At the dawn of our third millennium, mankind went extinct, leaving behind a deeply affected planet Earth. Ferocious mutated animals, household robots converted for warfare, and inventive monkeys in tracksuits battle it out to decide the fate of the human heritage.
Form your armies and set off on an adventure through solo campaigns, or face off against players online! Experience a purely strategy-oriented gameplay with nothing left to chance, and filled with tactical challenges, bluffs and absurd humor.
- An unforgiving gameplay with nothing left to chance and no seniority-induced imbalance: May the best strategist win!
- Unmask your opponent's champion: a psychological mind game mixing bluff and tactics.
- An absurd and completely original post-apocalyptic background.
- Various ways to play: Solo campaign, local or online multiplayer, friendly or competitive.
- Create barricades, destroy obstacles... Alter the terrain to your advantage throughout the battle!
- Rich content, with 3 different universes, 3 factions and 36 playable units.
Start your career as head of the team of your choice, be they rookies or legends, and lead your players to victory! For this, you must not only recruit and train your players, but you must also take part in live games, giving on-court instructions. You must also ensure successful day-to-day operations by managing club finances or by improving your arena.
All global competitions have been faithfully transcribed: the North American league, European Championships, or international competitions like the World Cup.
Basketball fans, manage your team from your PC/MAC with the greatest possible realism, thanks to Pro Basketball Manager 2019!
- Rosters for the 2018/2019 season with more than 80 playable competitions (including 15 female competitions) and 20,000 players worldwide!
- Brand new User Interface during games with a new 3D Engine
- More detailed 3D Arena which are now built dynamically to fit your team's facilities (number of seats, color of the seats, quality of the seats...)
- New animations for player, coaches and referees in 3D.
- Teams' recruitment improved.
- Progression of players through trainings improved to have better progressions over the seasons.
TAKE CONTROL OF ONE OF THE 1,000 PLAYABLE TEAMS!
In Pro Basketball Manager 2019, you can choose to start your career at the head of a well known team such as Los Angeles or New York, but you can also choose to coach a college team or, indeed, a team from anywhere in the world. The choice is yours! In addition to training your own club you can wear two hats at the same time and train a national team!
MORE THAN 80 WORLD COMPETITIONS IN WHICH TO TAKE PART!
From the US college championships to the renowned national American league, through the European leagues or Asian, numerous competitions are playable in Pro Basketball Manager 2019. In addition to the national competitions available to your club you can also compete in international competitions!
PBM2019 is also proud to include 15 female competitions.
SCOUTING, TRAINING, FINANCES ... NUMEROUS PARAMETERS TO MANAGE YOUR TEAM
Send your scouts to check out players around the world through an in-depth scouting system. Train your players collectively, but also individually in order to get the best results. Improve your club's finances by improving your arena... many possibilities are open to you to make your club the most famous on the planet!
PLAY YOUR GAMES IN 3D AND CHANGE YOUR TACTICS LIVE
Once your team is prepared, you can attack the season and play all matches live! You can watch the games with the new interface and the new 3D engine. Check the condition of each of your players; make substitutions and even adjust your strategy at any time during the match. You are, thus, able to change your defense or offense tactics, and also to change the next play that will be made by your players! Interact with them to influence their mood to be sure they are in the best conditions to make your team win!
EACH LEAGUE HAS ITS OWN RULES
Each league has its own rules and these have been faithfully reproduced in Pro Basketball Manager 2019. Your bosses fix your seasonal goals, which you can even set higher!
The recruitment process applied to your team will differ completely according to the league in which you play. If you run a non-professional team, in which the players are not paid, you must convince players to join your side by showing real interest in them. Whereas in the North American league, you will have to handle all the complexity of contracts, exceptions to avoid paying the luxury tax, not to mention trades or the draft. Finally, in the other leagues you will have to manage the buying of players, loans or free agents, taking care not to exceed the payroll allocated to your team for the season.
YOUR OWN ON-COURT PLAYBOOK!
Pro Basketball Manager 2019 allows you to greatly deepen your experience as a coach by letting you create your own plays, which you can then use live during matches. Set your imagination free, it's you the play master! If you are taking your first steps as a manager, you can also get help from an assistant who will handle the most complex tasks for you.
NUMEROUS INTERACTIONS BETWEEN PLAYERS AND COACH
Each player has his own personality and his own affinities with such and such a player or club. This will influence his desires and his mood and, as manager, you must find a happy medium.
THOUSANDS OF STATISTICS AT YOUR DISPOSAL!
Be it individual players or teams, you have a whole range of statistics at your finger tips that allow you to manage your progress. You can thus check on the mental or physical state of your players, evaluate your own career, or even look back through the archives on each match, both for your team or another. A comparison tool even allows you to instantly compare two players.
MAKE CHANGES TO THE GAME VIA THE DATABASE EDITOR AND SHARE IT WITH THE COMMUNITY THROUGH THE STEAM WORKSHOP!
Pro Basketball Manager 2019 includes a database editor that allows you to change the names of teams and players throughout the game, letting you create your own universe. With the Steam Workshop, you can also download the databases of other players from around the world and use them for your own matches. ...
However, the Axis has the starting advantage; the Allies need to avoid being caught dead in the water. Although most units are preassigned to a beach, each game is won or lost by the placement of cards that provide additional forces or support. Not only is the state of each beach important to consider for these decisions, but also the geography of the coastline - after a beach has been won, the victorious forces can flank adjacent beaches. Both players must always be thinking ahead, looking for ways to best utilise their cards down the line.
- Play as the Axis or Allies.
- Cross-platform online play.
- Play solo vs AI.
- 2 player hot seat multiplayer.
- A faithful conversion of the original card game.
What will your future hold on the chessboard?
Estimated Gameplay Time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
-Main Character Name Input
-Love Interest (Butler) Name Input
-Full English Voice Over
-Original Soundtrack by Christopher Escalante
_____ Bauxmont - YOU! You are the heiress to the Bauxmont estate. Raised by the servants, you've been very sheltered and have grown quite fond of Sophie, your personal maid, and your butler.
_____ the Butler (CV: Bradley Gareth) - Your Love Interest! Your personal butler whom you can't get out of your mind. After years of vying for his attention with no success, will you ever be able to obtain his love?
Sophie the Maid (CV: Michaela Laws) - Your best friend and personal maid! She is a silly maid who loves to spoil you and make you happy on top of making sure your fit for royalty. However, with guests, she is very straightforward and polite; almost a complete 180 switch.
Lady Bauxmont (CV: Hayden Daviau) - Your mother and current holder of the Bauxmont estate. She is strict and businesslike, not truly caring about love, but about the future. She is harsh with you, but for good reason.
Isaac Newport (CV: Jonah Scott) - A new suitor. He is gentle and fun, but he's not really the type to have romance. He's merely the type of guy who wants to care for someone like a little sister. ...
Start with the bare essentials and lead the Kin’s upstart civilization to peace and prosperity. Explore new lands, discover resources, grow plants and raise animals to grow your village. Survive through the harsh winters, devastating diseases, sweltering heat, and myriad other challenges posed by an unforgiving procedural world.
Build, craft and farm your way towards civilization as you help the Kin to survive and thrive.
- The Industrial Evolution: Power your village with wind turbines and design an efficient electrical network.
- Hunter Gatherer: Hunt and herd animals into paddocks to supply your people with meat, eggs and milk.
- Breed & Feed: Manage farms with crops, breed and care for your animals and balance production to keep your Kin fed.
- The Circle of Life: Create the ideal environment for families to form and flourish - a complete lifecycle.
- The Modern Trade: Modern tool upgrades for experienced craftsmen, including chainsaws, jackhammers, and nail guns.
- Climate & Seasons: Construct heaters and air conditioning units to combat the effects of hypothermia and heat exhaustion.
- Unique Biomes: An ever-expanding world, with woodlands, desert, alpine and more to come.
- Energy: Power your cities with solar panels, coal power plants and other ways both green and dangerous.
- Health and diseases: Craft medicines to heal sickness like influenza or food poisoning.
- Hydration and Water: One of the most basic needs of life.
- Predator and Prey: Protect your livestock from foxes, and encounter dangerous beasts.
The Kindred is available on Windows, Mac and Linux. ...
The story begins when our nameable protagonist finally transfers into the boarding school of her dreams at the start of her junior year in high school. It would be perfect if it wasn't for that little catch attached to her enrollment: her parents will only let her keep attending the school for her remaining two years if she doesn't make everyone there hate her by shunning them, like she always does.
Do your best to show just enough interest in the other losers around to appease the folks while still having time to chase after all the attractive guys in the MC's afterschool group, which just so happens to be a group for chronically unfriendable people.
No, seriously folks. When we say the protagonist and main love interests are a big ol' jerk squad it's not a mistake and it's not an understatement.
- 3 distinct jerky main boyfriend options: Everett Gray, Nate Lawson, and Shiloh Fields
- 6 side characters who'll be your buddies and 6 minor clique boyfriend options, each with a bonus effect that makes the game easier
- Partial Voice acting for every significant character by a talented cast
- The option to break up with your bf and start dating someone else, if you feel like it
- A variety of methods to manage your Reputation with the unimportant students
- Part-time jobs, stores to visit, useful items, optional mini-games, an in-game phone to call a guy up and arrange a date at one of several different locations
- Over 130,00 words. Hundreds of different events, including a collage-style ending system where you get events for every goal you achieved during the game
- Cheat codes for those who don't give a f*ck about gameplay and just wanna see the events
Everett Gray: DJ Horn
Nate Lawson: Belsheber Rusape
Shiloh Fields: Brendan Blaber
Bae Pyoun: Griffin Puatu
Jeremy King: Calvin Joyal
Pran Taylor: P.M. Seymour
JB (Nameable Protagonist): Dee Margret Turner
Alicia Rosales: Anairis Quinones
Missy Smith: Elsie Lovelock
Kam Sung: TonyOnorific
Adrian Wulu: Kyotosomo
Cala Gerges: Dani Chambers
Nurse Lynn: Michael Kovach
Romeo Franco: Rowan Cross
Trent Duncan: Joseph Ryan ...
Help the deliriously dizzy doughnut do its duties diligently in this dessert-filled physics-based 3D-platformer. Your cupcake house is looking a bit dull. Your love wants you to steal a glowing cherry and push it back to your house for a nice decoration.
Made in 48 hours for Jamingtons 2.0 game jam. The theme was "Circle", so I made a game about a doughnut, and other round pastries/desserts.
I only had time to finish making two levels, so level 2 is a hasty maelstrom of challenges all mashed into one, made in the last hour of the jam. Pick up the chocolate coins to buy bridges so that you can push the cherry back to your house.
Unplug any joystick/game controller - there seems to be a camera issue with it for some players. Just use keyboard and mouse.
- Look Around: Move Mouse
- Walk: WASD Keys
- Jump: Spacebar
- Build Bridge: Left click to preview, click again to place. (Cost: 1 chocolate coin)
- Undo Bridge: Right click
- Restart Level: R Key
- Quit: Escape Key
- Music: Piece for Disaffected Piano One by Kevin MacLeod, Licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 3.0.
- Sounds: Cartoon Spring Bouncing by Denis Chapon, Success 1 by Fins
- Tools: Unity, Blender, Substance Painter, Gimp, Audacity
- Fonts: Simple Slum G, Bebas Neue
You are Rick Guiver, a reckless coast guard rescue helicopter pilot. A terrible oilrig catastrophe has happened in the coast! Against your superiors' orders and better judgement you jump in your helicopter and fly to the danger zone! There's no time to lose, save as many people as you can!
Choppa is a tiny physics-based arcade & action game with awesome pixel art and 1980’s style rock music. Fly through randomly generated stages and save as many people as possible - just don't let your choppa explode or fall to the sea! Purchase new helicopters, upgrade armor, engines and rescue gear and complete challenging missions while aiming for the top score. Includes a new survival mode, exclusive choppas, Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards.
* Physics-based salvation simulation
* Procedurally generated stages with tricky obstacles
* Nostalgic 1980’s vibe with awesome rock music and big explosions
* Hand-made pixel-art graphics
* Lots of unlockable choppas
* Bunch of fun missions ...
... . . .. .... . .
- Detailed 16-bit styled pixel art.
- A more "discovery-based" approach to pinball. Learn the secret rules of the board to access hard to reach places and rack up HUGE SCORE BONUSES, which are generally agreed to be more important than any other current event in the real world.
- A laid back, holiday-inspired soundtrack.. . . . ..chilled-out piano and chip tune jazz.. . . ...
Crystal Control II is a competitive bullet hell game for two players. Choose from 8 characters, each with their own unique abilities, as you fight for control of the battlefield. Capturing crystals gives you more firepower, which means more bullets for your opponent to dodge. Capture majority crystals and unleash your special attack!
- Local multiplayer action for two! Fight for control of the crystals to gain more firepower and take out your opponent...you only need to get one hit on them to win!
- Easy to learn, hard to master! We've seen players of all skill levels pick up the game and understand it's simple controls. Don't let the simplicity fool you, though! The skill ceiling can be quite high, allowing room for the competitive folks to shine.
- Eight playable characters! Each character has different movement speeds, charge shots, and "Control" abilities (which can be executed after capturing more than half of the total crystals on-screen)!
- Solo practice mode! Crystal Control II was designed from the ground up as a competitive game for two players, but if you don't have a friend nearby you can still enjoy our new target practice mode. try to get a high score on every stage!
Crystal Control II is best played with two gamepads, but the game also includes two alternate modes if you only have one (keyboard vs gamepad or shared single gamepad).
Unfortunately, it's impossible to play the Versus mode of Crystal Control II with keyboard only. Most keyboards have a limit on simultaneous key presses that is much too low for the number of keys Crystal Control II would require (which means that key presses would be dropped randomly and create unfair matches).
Solo Mode, however, is playable with either a gamepad or a keyboard. ...
50 years game is one of the best Strategy games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 89 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Strategy games.
More About 50 years
- 50Year's is the strategy game that you protect clan and nations.
- The number of nations is 11 and they have their own unique units.
- You can make use of various strategies because clan members have many kinds of characters and ability levels.
- You need to locate simple AIs and engage 5:5 battles.
- You have to think about clan management as well as food, and the population of the nations.
- Every 10 years, strong enemies will invade. If you cannot protect, the game will be over.
- The difficulty level of the game is quite hardcore. You can see the ending with many challenges.
- There are more than 100 politicians. Please vote carefully so that guide the clan to the right way.
( There are some mal functioning functions in Early Access .
It will be open to the public later through the upgrading announcement, It will be fully opened in official release. )