The best games like 50 years are:
- arrow_rightKeep Talking and Nobody Explodes
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush
- arrow_rightIron Snout
- arrow_rightCrush Crush
- arrow_rightShoppe Keep
- arrow_rightTower of Time
- arrow_rightAdVenture Communist
52 Best Games Like 50 years:
Filter by Platform macOSarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (62)
- Android (41)
- macOS (89)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (11)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (11)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a game about defusing a bomb. It was initially made for virtual reality headsets but also supports traditional screens and controls.
The game is meant to be played by at least two people in cooperation. Only one of them is wearing the VR headset or actually interacts with the computer. He or she acts as the main defuser who has to deactivate the bomb. All other players assume the roles of the experts. Their task is to help the defuser by reading aloud a manual about bombs. The experts need to be either in the same room with the defuser or to contact him or her over an audio messenger.
The defuser is the only player who can see the bomb. He or she has to describe it in details to other players. The experts, in turn, have to find the described blocks in their manuals and tell the defuser what to do to solve the puzzle.
Bombs as puzzles
The composition and other attributes of each bomb are randomly generated for each level, and the players can customize them. The bombs consist of individual blocks, which are puzzles on their own. Some of the blocks require regular attention from the defuser, while others can be disarmed once and for all.
The time for each level is limited. When the countdown reaches the end, the bomb will explode. Defuser's errors may also speed up the countdown or even activate the bomb and "kill" him or her. Each bomb has its own limit of time and errors.
2. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
Crawl is 2D rogue-like game with beat em’ up elements and heavy emphasis on local multiplayer.
In Crawl, up to four players or bots explore randomly generated dungeons. One player controls the hero while the other three are spirits.
The goal of each run is to reach the exit, slay the final boss and escape from the dungeon. However, the only hero can do that. Killing hero as a spirit swaps roles and makes you hero giving you a chance to win.
The spirits cannot attack directly but can possess monsters in traps scattered throughout the dungeon. The monsters differ in strength, health, speed, attacks, and abilities. Each player can advance by leveling up and getting new gear. Leveling up increases your stats and unlock new attacks and abilities. Spirits can also level up unlocking new monsters and objects to possess. The weapons and magical items can be found in the dungeon or bought from merchants. There are 25 types of weapons in the game that vary in stats and attack types.
Additionally, each weapon can have one of 27 properties that can affect weapons damage, attack speed, give a chance to perform an elemental strike, or shot projectile. The maximum level in the game is ten after which the hero can face the dungeon boss. Other players must kill the hero by cooperatively controlling parts of the boss.
4. Iron Snout
Iron Snout is fast, colorful and brutal button-mash fighting game in which you will be helping a piglet fight for its life against hordes of wolves.
- engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
- use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
- use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
- go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
- unlock tons of Steam achievements
- battle your friends and enemies in Steam leaderboards
Hey, I'm SnoutUp and I'm solo hobbyist game developer from Lithuania. I like making little action-packed and pig-based games, but I'm very bad at introductions. Iron Snout is my first Steam release, but you can find a couple of my other games scattered around mobile marketplaces and itch.io. If you'll have time to do that let me know what you think about my games via tweet or email! Hope to see you soon!Special thanksStore art: Steffen Wittig
Background music: weirdnoises
5. Crush Crush
Hey hot stuff! Are you looking for a fun and flirty game to kill some time and make you laugh out loud? That’s a crazy coincidence, because it’s been looking for you!
Welcome to Crush Crush – the Idle Dating Sim! Begin your quest to win the hearts of your town’s lovely ladies… after a disastrous intro or two! To do it you’ll have to build your stats, unlock amazing new jobs, and then sweep your waifu off her feet with exotic dates, the perfect gift, or maybe a tickle fight or two.
6. Shoppe Keep
If you haven’t played Shoppe Keep yet, why not join nearly 100,000 gamers who are already enjoying this unique business management game, and create your own fantasy retail consortium?
Shoppe Keep challenges you to shrewdly set the price of each item and watch the money roll in – but if your stock is too expensive, you will find your supplies shrinking as stealing increases! Stop Thieves quickly, with a swing of your sword or a zap of a lightning spell! (Or maybe both, if you’re really bloodthirsty.) Price your wares competitively and great adventurers will travel from miles away to your one-stop shop to spend their gold – the gold that they probably found conveniently placed on a cave floor! Shoppe Keep delivers deep gameplay mechanics in a memorable, tongue-in-cheek world.
Gone are the days of testing the theoretical water – we’re now a fully-fledged, fully-opened store! Despite reaching full release, developer Strangefire will continue with our planned seasonal updates – after all, we all know that Shoppe Keep is the true meaning of the holidays - but the especially fantastic news is about the brand new Inn!
This building has been blocked off for some time, and many have speculated that it will be an Inn – well, the sneaky players were right! The Inn is best used at lower levels and a lower gold count. For a small amount of kPoints, you are able to unlock the Inn with a single table for four guests.
An inn with a single table? What complete rubbish! Additional tables can be purchased by speaking with the innkeeper, as well as additional upgrades that will help your Inn deliver serious coin. Adventurers traveling through town might want to visit the Inn and enjoy some food and ale – if they haven’t found some randomly laying around on their travels already. We all know that fantasy worlds cater for their heroes – but with Shoppe Keep, you’ll be able to make sure that catering doesn’t equal ‘potato in a toilet’!
Various members of four completely original and never before seen character classes will visit your store, including hardened warriors, magical mages, sneaky rogues and wise druids. (As you can tell, we’re taking this description text VERY seriously!) Each of these character types will seek to purchase items relating to their unique skill set - a warrior will be hard-pressed to take a flimsy magical robe into close quarters’ battle, for instance! Mages, however, will be perfectly happy with a wooden stick. It’s ‘magical’, or something ridiculous those absurd mages believe. Will you be able to accommodate for all four classes of customers?
You have a completely unreasonable clientele to add pressure to your role as a Shoppe Keeper. After a day of heroism, beating up goblins and even battling the great ol’ Dragonclaw, your customers can be just a little short-fused. This means your displays can be spoilt and your tables may be damaged by angry customers! The renegade ‘heroes’ are not too worried about bringing in dirt from the street either!
However, help is at hand! As the owner of the store you’ll be armed with various exciting tools for combating these issues. The mighty wooden broomstick will sweep away dirt brought in from your customers, and the great hammer will repair furniture damaged by these ‘extraordinary’ visitors. A few sweeps and a couple of swings means that your shop will be in tip-top shape. Grow your business, and you can employ an army of ‘Helper Bots’ to take care of this for you – the cutting edge in imaginary technology that totally exists.
Set your prices too high and your customers may think twice about investing their hard won (or stolen) gold in your shop. They’ll take the plunge and attempt to steal stock right under your nose! With no CCTV available in ye olde world of Shoppe Keep, you have to rely on your combat skill! A sharp swing of the sword or the zap of a magic spell can make quick work of these pesky Thieves. But be cautious not to hit any innocent bystanders or you’ll suffer a monetary penalty, as well as a life riddled with guilt! Not to mention the hideous moral conundrum of whether or not to tell your family or- look, just don’t kill innocent people.
And let’s not forget the ferocious Barbarians! They live on the outskirts of the city, looming like an ancient race of organic-synthetic hybrids that invade the gal- wait, wrong game.
Regularly invading the town, Barbarians will cause as much damage and destruction as possible! They will even fight you directly if you try to stop them. Eliminate a few dozen Barbarians and they’ll invite a much… larger friend to come and visit you. But what will you do with all the bodies? Unless you wish to display the corpses as examples to your customers, you monster, you’ll need to use either the broomstick or the grinder.
It’s tough running a shop (especially one that may or may not be the venue of a murder-fest); there are not enough hours in the day to go out and procure new items for yourself. Thankfully, you can employ a Champion, unlocked via the skill tree. Select a class, equip the Champion with your finest armour and weapons, and send them out to bring home rare new wares. Despite that awful half-rhyme, some of these items can be sold, some are junk and others can be crafted into more powerful gear.
Your Champion will need to gain experience, just like the fantasy heroes you’re familiar with. During their first outing, they may fall in battle (and regret not saving more recently!), and whilst they will not return with any new goods, the experience will have taught them valuable skills that will improve their chances next time.
‘Helper Bots’ are your robotic staff team. The MK III charts the latest iteration of this tech, increasing the artificial intelligence of this mechanical chap. We all knew that true AI technology would be created before CCTV – it was inevitable.
The ‘Helper Bot’ has three duties; zapping Thieves who attempt to steal from your shop, picking up items that customers may have thrown to the floor, and restocking items back on the shelves. You can purchase several ‘Helper Bots’ to, well, help run your shop.
Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy worldFEATURES
- Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy world
- Manage your own Shoppe, from ordering stock to setting prices
- Design your own Shoppe layout by ordering tables, shelves and weapon racks
- The world of Shoppe Keep reacts to your every Shoppe decision, including prices and stock quality
- Unlock new abilities and perks in the skill menu, including alchemy, harvesting, and the capability to own a grinder and a high tier stock. We’ll let you decide what to do with the grinder
- Use the ‘Helper Bots’ to collect items thrown down in disgust by customers, zap Thieves and restock items
- Create a Champion, select its class and send them out on grand adventures
- Arm yourself with a sword and magic spells to defend your Shoppe from cheeky Thieves and destructive Barbarians
- Maintain your Shoppe by using the hammer to repair furniture and the broom to sweep away dirt, as well as the occasional corpse
- The world cycles through 4 seasons, each featuring a most wanted item. Frost Resists potions sell best in Winter, for example.
7. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
8. AdVenture Communist
Welcome friend, to AdVenture Communist! The world’s fairest communism simulator!
Grow your modest potato farm into a spudding colony, then expand your industries across the brother land! Invest shocking amounts of resources into elite factories and science experiments to increase your production!
Communism never sleeps and neither will your progress, as your workers will go the extra mile to fuel your industries 24/7. It’s so simple, even a Capitalist could do it!
It’s time to show the ruling class what you’re made of. Start your farm to factory adventure today - Only in AdVenture Communist!
Peace, Land, and Potatoes!
9. Braveland Wizard
The same old school turn-based strategy game is back - welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard is the second book of Braveland series.
10. Home Behind
In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
- Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
- Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
- Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
- Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
- Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?
11. Egypt Old Kingdom
You are one of multitude incarnations of the great Horus, and side by side with the pharaohs, you are fighting against the mighty Seth, who unleashes numerous disasters upon the lands of Ancient Egypt. Win wars and overcome crises, discover new technologies, worship your gods and conquer neighboring tribes! Are you wise enough to help the ancient kings to unify Lower and Upper Egypt, build a stable economy and to create the Great Pyramids?Based on real historyYou will find yourself in Memphis, 3500-2140 years B.C., the time of the first six dynasties of pharaohs. You will unify the country and create a prosperous kingdom, which later will have to face the havoc of the First Intermediate Period.Construction of the pyramidsYou will lead the construction of pyramids, choose their design and materials. This process requires tremendous investments, but it is the only way to keep peace and order in the country.Ancient society simulatorYou will not only deal with the problems of farmers and craftsmen but also make important political decisions, which will define the future of the kingdom. Numerous challenges and events of different scale await you.Ancient mapsDiscover the world of the Old Kingdom: exploit new lands, send expeditions to different places, and meet different cultures. Use every opportunity to learn about your surroundings and to expand Egypt's borders.Difference from Predynastic Egypt
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
FIRE is a puzzleventure with intuitive puzzle design. Without losing many words it tells a savagely hilarious story. Journey into the Stone Age and face the most challenging task of this era: The search for fire!
This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.
One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you'll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game's world: fire coconuts from a mammoth's trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss' grasp.
- No text or dialogue at all
- Coherent and intuitive controls
- Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
- 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
- Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of "The Night of the Rabbit" included with every purchase
„It’s [...] an intriguing evolution of the genre”
„After the presentation I would have loved to start right away.“
13. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
14. Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville
It's been a few years since the zombpocalypse turned the world's cities into graveyards and sent the few survivors into hiding. Now you must gather them up and restore civilization to a ruined city, one building at a time.
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is the third of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It's a totally new, much bigger game than the first two.Features
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
- Desktop version of Rebuild 1 (previously only available in browsers)
- Desktop version of Rebuild 2 (including "winter" mobile content)
- 5 bonus professions for your main leader
- 5 corresponding unique items
- PDF artbook
15. Children of Zodiarcs
Children of Zodiarcs is a story-driven, tactical RPG set in the fantasy realm of Lumus; a world divided by affluence and poverty. Take control of Nahmi and her fellow outcasts, utilising a brand new deck and dice based combat system to strike a blow to the noble Lords’ and Ladies’ unquenchable thirst for profit.
Professional thieves on the trail of an ancient relic, the group infiltrates the glittering halls of a corrupt noble’s private chambers in pursuit of their target, narrowly escaping the wrath of the city guards at every turn. Desperate to find an escape, they seek refuge in the city’s seamy slums and brave the sunless pits of the underworld. Out to get them are heavily armed city guards, rival gangs and psychotic families of subterranean cannibals. Abandoned by the system and used by selfish criminals, these young companions will be forced to come to terms with their own reality. But be warned - in the world of Children of Zodiarcs, no one escapes unscathed!
Each of your party members’ attacks & abilities are bound to combat cards. Drawing different cards during battle provides you with ever changing combat possibilities every time you fight!
Empower Cards through Dice
Once you’ve chosen your attack, physics based dice allow you to roll for bonuses! Favoring symbols over numbers, these dice deliver attack, defence, healing, and special ability modifiers.
Influencing Lady Luck
To add yet more layers of stratagem to Children of Zodiarcs, you can craft dice to favour your play style, and re-roll up to two dice every time you throw. You need not fear being at Lady Luck’s mercy!
A World Full of Characters
Along the way you’ll come to learn about Nahmi - stolen from her homeland as a child, Brice - forced to survive on the mean streets of Torus; Zirchhoff - a charismatic bandit leader who employs young orphans to do his bidding: as well as many more mischief makers.
Each playable character comes with their own customisable deck. This allows you to tailor their skillset to the types of attacks and abilities you want to have in your hand during the heat of combat.
A Fully Orchestrated Score
Children of Zodiarcs’ music captures the feel of tactical RPG classics with its fully orchestrated soundtrack composed by the award winning team at Vibe Avenue.
Join Nahmi and her team in a harrowing tale of the downtrodden’s struggle for survival in a world where mystical forces are overlooked; and the people in power are solely concerned with profit. Do you have what it takes to overthrow a corrupt system?
16. Eternal Hour: Golden Hour
Play through two prequels that explore the origins of Eternal Hour's storyline!
Eternal Hour: Strings of Fate invites you to play as Rin, Yasu's Aunt, eleven years before the events of Eternal Hour! You will discover more about Rin's past and how she came to live in Tokya, and how she became Yasu's guardian. You'll also experience sweet moments of gentle romance as Rin and her new friend, Megumi, slowly fall in love, even as they experience tough times together.
Eternal Hour: The Lost Date invites you to play as Yasu ten months before the events of Eternal Hour, in what seems to be just a normal day, when Yasu meets Katashi, Tamiko and Naoko for a fun trip to the beach. The day turns into a mysterious adventure after they stumble upon a magical symbol etched on the ground within a cave, and everything seems to go insane.
Play through both adventures, and experience the mysterious backstory behind Eternal Hour!Features:
- 1080p HD Resolution
- ~3 Hours of Gameplay
- Animated CG Scenes
- Full English Voice Acting
17. Tormentor X Punisher
Welcome to Planet F*ck You!
It's a real planet, look it up.
Everything in Tormentor❌Punisher can be killed in one hit, including bosses and yourself. Bosses change the shape of the arena, conjuring rooms and traps to make it more hellish and brutal. Demons adjust to your play style and punish you accordingly. Explore and discover new ways of killing enemies to gain cool upgrades. Reload your machine gun by firing your shotgun. Yeah, you read that right.
Kill, destroy, f*ck up demons, rack up combos, get upgrades by performing unique kills, and try to survive the constant onslaught. Oh, and look good to your friends by smashing their scores on the leaderboards.
Got It? Good. Let's F*cking Do This!
• Fast-paced gameplay that will make the bones in your hands shatter!!!
• Random order boss spawns featuring fun champions such as BIGBONES, GUTSHANK and PRIESTESS!
• Leaderboards to prove you're better than the rest of the world, or at least your friends!
• Undo demons with your besties in local co-op!
• An eardrum rupturing original soundtrack!
• Intense sound design with gurgling demons and all that shit!
• Crunchy comic book-inspired visuals!
• An annoying Twerp demon celebrating your demise!
18. Crookz - The Big Heist
It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fueled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewelry - all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous gem known as ‘Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz - The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.Features
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign.
- 18 extensive missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting.
- Customize your gang of thieves with up to six playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the lockpicker is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges.
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players.
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy.
19. PAKO 2
"Get in, get out, get paid."
PAKO 2 is an arcade driving game where you explore vast cities as a getaway driver, perform robberies with your crew and shoot twin-stick style while escaping the law.
Successful getaways reward you money which can be used to buy upgrades, guns, items, new rides and locations.
- Single player drive-by shooting action
- Pick up crew members and transport them into destinations
- Partial 2-player support: Player2 can shoot while Player1 drives
- Handcrafted levels full of detail
- Upgradeable cars with skill points
- Various guns and special perk items
- Survival challenges
- Bonus tasks to achieve
- Pumping soundtrack by DKSTR
- Leaderboards to compete
20. Avernum 3: Ruined World
The conclusion to our hit indie fantasy trilogy! Avernum 3: Ruined World is an epic, indie fantasy role-playing adventure with many hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous world that evolves as time passes. Towns are destroyed. Refugees flee. Disasters happen.
Your people long to escape from their underworld prison, but the surface world is being destroyed. Fight plagues of bizarre monsters and win your freedom. Enjoy an intricate tactical battle system with multitudes of abilities, character traits, and unique magical artifacts.Avernum 3: Ruined World features:
- Epic fantasy adventure with over 60 hours of gameplay. Explore an enormous underworld and a huge surface continent.
- Rich game system with over 60 spells and battle disciplines and a multitude of beneficial character traits to choose from.
- Well over 100 towns and dungeons, which change as time passes. Cities crumble as the monster plagues advance.
- Fight to save the world. Or don’t! Do odd jobs. Be a bounty hunter or merchant. Buy a house.
- Unique races and settings make Avernum different from any adventure out there.
- Over 100 side quests and hundreds of magical artifacts.
The story of Avernum 3 is self-contained, and previous experience with Avernum games isn't required.
Samantha is depressed. She’s been depressed for a long time, almost as long as she can remember, but it’s slowly been getting worse.
She thought Lillian was her friend, her best friend. Perhaps she even thought of her as more than that.
Why, then, did their relationship have to fall apart? Was it really her fault? She didn’t do anything wrong. At least, she didn’t intend to.
Now, three months later, Samantha finally has her chance. Forced together on their geography field trip to the Lake District, will she finally be able to repair her relationship with Lillian – or will it collapse all over again?
22. Clouds & Sheep 2
Everyone’s favorite fluffy flock is back – and it’s livelier than ever!
In this eagerly anticipated sequel of the game “Clouds & Sheep”, the cute sheep are finally on the loose again! Solve countless quests and fulfill your wooly friends’ needs. Plant grass, flowers, trees and shear your animals’ different-colored wool to stock up your resources! Collect happy stars, harvest wood and flower petals and use them to provide your flock with food, accessories, toys and more! Control the clouds and make it rain to ensure your sheep never run out of fresh water to drink. If your sheep feel happy and content, they’ll bring tiny lambs into the world!
Every single animal is asking for your attention! The fluffy balls of wool love to be entertained. Make your sheep jump and use different toys like the trampoline, the seesaw and the swing to actively play with them! Watch your pets interact with each other and observe their reactions to the objects you give to them! Customize your flock’s pasture with fun objects and choose between different settings like the Wild West or Pirate scenery. Watch your flock run around by day and sleep by the cozy campfire at night. Do everything you can to keep your sheep happy and healthy to prevent them from becoming big, cottony clouds in the sky.
✔ Awesome sequel of the top game “Clouds & Sheep”
✔ Go on an epic adventure to find the legendary Fountain of Youth!
✔ Simulation game with adorable sheep
✔ Take care of your flock
✔ Raise sweet little lambs
✔ Actively play with your animals
✔ Give them many different items and objects
✔ Grow and harvest various resources
✔ Shear your sheep
✔ Customize their pasture
✔ Control the weather
✔ Day-night cycle
✔ Open-ended game set in a 3D world
✔ Suitable for kids, but also fun for the whole family
✔ Optimized for Steam Controller
23. Royal Defense
The castle needs a hero – hordes of trolls are surrounding it! Build towers, save money, learn spells - don't let the enemy in!
Follow the exciting story of the dwarven kingdom's eternal struggle against the troll hordes, who want only to crush the dwarves and claim their territory.
Unique units, a wide range of structures, spells, gold and various resources make this game that you will return to again and again.
Every single-screen level sees the player's headquarters assaulted by wave after wave of troll forces.
To defeat these monstrous hordes, you must construct defensive towers and units and learn to wield powerful spells. Tap anywhere you like for a handy pop-up menu listing all the units and structures you can build in that location. Tap existing structures to see how you can upgrade your forces with ever-more powerful improvements!
All your towers and units have specific stats: Damage, Fire rate, Damage radius, Damage type, as well as various other features, such as enemy slowdown and Damage Over Time.
Each level also brings new units and structures to help you fight the troll menace. You’ll never be lacking for new and exciting ways of decimating those nasty trolls!
- 60 different progressively challenging levels
- 3 unique game settings
- 17 kinds of creatures
- 12 kinds of towers and structures
- Extensive magic system
- Various upgrades
- Fascinating gameplay
24. Verdant Skies
Verdant Skies is a life simulation game born from a love for games like Harvest Moon and a desire to create something unique with modern gameplay and deep storytelling. Lose yourself in the lovingly hand-painted alien world of Viridis Primus. Ensure the success of the colony as you make friends and pursue romance with a diverse cast of characters. Demonstrate your mastery of the farming system by creating the perfect crop hybrid using the genetic splicing machine - or spend your days painting and making pottery. The possibilities are endless!
With many natural skin tone options and tons of unique hair styles and clothing choices you can easily craft your perfect avatar. Unlike many games in this genre, Verdant Skies doesn't ask you to choose a gender when you create your character. As you help to grow the colony, you will unlock additional datable residents.
Split your time wisely between activities as you help to build your colony. Gather resources, decorate your home, grow crops, go spear fishing, cook interesting meals, befriend your fellow colonists, and maybe even fall in love...
25. Defense Of Greece TD
A game of the genre "Tower Defense".
Colorful graphics, exciting story, captivating gameplay!
Excellent combination of the ancient Greece era, steam powered engines and mechanized robots will keep you interested.
Build powerful tools, plan defense strategy, level up from rookie to general!
Grand battles with swarms of units on every level.
Many tactics and varying levels of difficulty.
Available upgrades and improvements for weapons and artillery.
- Surprising storyline!
- More 60 levels on 4 islands, several levels of difficulty
- Ancient Greek setting in conjunction with the steam powered machines and robots
- 14 enemy types (including infantry, mechanized, air, sea)
- 4 types of combat towers with upgrade possibilities
- 5 types of mechanisms that will affect the performance of your combat towers and can be upgraded
- Exciting quests
- Ability to intervene in the battle using grenades, Tribolo, and lightning
- English, German, French and Russian languages
26. Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens
Rebuild Athens from the ashes of its destruction and secure the help of the Heroes of Olympus as you battle an evil god! Through addictive match three-gameplay and compelling city building interludes, you will gather gold, meet the needs of a ravaged population, and search for legendary lockets that will allow you to summon the gods and appeal to them for help. Two years in the making, Heroes of Hellas 3 is both a spectacular epic and a highly accessible casual game. Are you ready to meet the gods?
27. Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree
Evil witch returns to Elven Kingdom!
Returning from a far country, princess Aerin founds her kingdom in ruins. Citizens scared, monsters invaded the streets and bewitched roots of tree of life, destroyed houses. Nature itself has risen against the Elven Kingdom!
Traveling through the lands of the kingdom, Aerin will meet wonderful friends and scary monsters, will find out the reason of destruction and will fight with the revived evil!
• Travel to 5 different locations!
• Exciting story will immerse you into the wonderful fantasy world
• Control various characters
• 40 unique levels that challenge you
• Build your capital of the kingdom!
28. Dead Link: Pages Torn
When Ellen gets a call from her sister Amanda to visit her, she gets tangled in the things she couldn’t foresee in her darkest dreams. Shortly upon her arrival she finds her sister dead and decides to track down the killer following the clues that Amanda left behind.
Things get complicated when she starts hearing her sister’s voice inside the manor, calling her name. With every clue and every call for help she hears, her mind is being pulled deeper into paranoia. Is everything as it seems in the town of Whitechurch? Will Ellen escape or will she become the victim herself?Game features:
- Murder mystery psychological thriller
- Over 50 locations placed in a manor in the English countryside
- Unique mind-twisting puzzles
- Original soundtrack
29. Super Sports Surgery
A sausage on his left hand and ketchup on the right – a simulator of the most difficult profession in the world precision surgery! Crazy operations, unbelievable graphics and levels so intense that you can even feel the smell. Perform the most amazing operations on real and no real rugby game players. Disclaimer: No rugby players were harmed during the game development.
This is a parodic game with cruel humor.
30. Selknam Defense
Join in a quest to change one civilization’s fate in this award-winning tower-defense/RTS hybrid game inspired by true events.
Travel back almost 200 years to defend the Selknam people of South America against European colonization. Lead archers, mages and other warriors to fight off waves of attack in the dense forests, freezing tundra and lands you call home. Battle soldiers, pirates and other new-world foes to unlock powerful upgrades and customize your defensive strategy.
Selknam Defense is more than an exceptional strategy game. It’s a gateway to the past that puts a nation’s destiny into your control. Do you have the skills to alter history and save the Selknam?
- 24 levels across 4 lands, each requiring innovative and unique defense strategies to defeat
- Stunning and vibrant artwork that brings the game’s narrative to life.
- 4 heroic Selknam defenders with powerful upgrades and abilities to tailor your defense
- 7 enemy types, from soldiers to pirates, each with their own skills
- Bonus stage with an epic boss battle for successfully completing campaign mode
- Survival mode to test your defense strategies’ endurance
- 15 achievements
- Keyboard and mouse or Xbox 360 controls
In this puzzle RPG, you’ll rewrite the history of an ancient Greece transformed by an industrial revolution. Customize your party's skills and navigate a labyrinthine storyline where your choices affect the path you take, the battles you fight, and the allies you meet along the way.
- Puzzle-like combat - Familiar Tactics mechanics coupled with many ways to manipulate the battlefield. Push a bandit off a cliff, toss an ally to safety, and bounce a barrel down a line of unsuspecting harpies.
- Unique steampunk world - See how an industrial revolution transformed the cultures of ancient Greece. From the luddite mobs threatening Athenian democracy to the great railroad of Thebes, Hellenica brings steamwork wonders to a brand new setting.
- Reimagined history of ancient Greece - Help Plato and Socrates maintain order in an Athens shaken by change, fight alongside the technologically augmented king of Sparta against rebels committed to tradition, or join Cyrus the Persian prince on a quest to liberate his people.
- Customizable party skills - Unlock party skills and customize your loadout before each battle. Skills never grow obsolete, but instead provide new tactical options for every situation.
- Labyrinthine branching story - Live multiple lives, making different choices and exploring different facets of the world. Will you seek guidance from the Oracle or form an alliance with a shadowy network of spies? Stow away on a pirate vessel or follow a mysterious foreigner? Investigate a rebellion in Sparta or seek the aid of the enigmatic enchantress, Circe?
- Custom narrative experience - Thousands of custom dialog lines ensure that characters recognize and respond to the actions you've taken on each of the paths through Hellenica’s story.
- No pants - They weren't even invented yet!
32. Post Human W.A.R
Post Human W.A.R is a turn-based, tactical and psychological strategy game.
At the dawn of our third millennium, mankind went extinct, leaving behind a deeply affected planet Earth. Ferocious mutated animals, household robots converted for warfare, and inventive monkeys in tracksuits battle it out to decide the fate of the human heritage.
Form your armies and set off on an adventure through solo campaigns, or face off against players online! Experience a purely strategy-oriented gameplay with nothing left to chance, and filled with tactical challenges, bluffs and absurd humor.
- An unforgiving gameplay with nothing left to chance and no seniority-induced imbalance: May the best strategist win!
- Unmask your opponent's champion: a psychological mind game mixing bluff and tactics.
- An absurd and completely original post-apocalyptic background.
- Various ways to play: Solo campaign, local or online multiplayer, friendly or competitive.
- Create barricades, destroy obstacles... Alter the terrain to your advantage throughout the battle!
- Rich content, with 3 different universes, 3 factions and 36 playable units.
33. Pro Basketball Manager 2019
The most complete basketball management game is back! Take on the role of coach of your own team with Pro Basketball Manager 2019.
Start your career as head of the team of your choice, be they rookies or legends, and lead your players to victory! For this, you must not only recruit and train your players, but you must also take part in live games, giving on-court instructions. You must also ensure successful day-to-day operations by managing club finances or by improving your arena.
All global competitions have been faithfully transcribed: the North American league, European Championships, or international competitions like the World Cup.
Basketball fans, manage your team from your PC/MAC with the greatest possible realism, thanks to Pro Basketball Manager 2019!
- Rosters for the 2018/2019 season with more than 80 playable competitions (including 15 female competitions) and 20,000 players worldwide!
- Brand new User Interface during games with a new 3D Engine
- More detailed 3D Arena which are now built dynamically to fit your team's facilities (number of seats, color of the seats, quality of the seats...)
- New animations for player, coaches and referees in 3D.
- Teams' recruitment improved.
- Progression of players through trainings improved to have better progressions over the seasons.
TAKE CONTROL OF ONE OF THE 1,000 PLAYABLE TEAMS!
In Pro Basketball Manager 2019, you can choose to start your career at the head of a well known team such as Los Angeles or New York, but you can also choose to coach a college team or, indeed, a team from anywhere in the world. The choice is yours! In addition to training your own club you can wear two hats at the same time and train a national team!
MORE THAN 80 WORLD COMPETITIONS IN WHICH TO TAKE PART!
From the US college championships to the renowned national American league, through the European leagues or Asian, numerous competitions are playable in Pro Basketball Manager 2019. In addition to the national competitions available to your club you can also compete in international competitions!
PBM2019 is also proud to include 15 female competitions.
SCOUTING, TRAINING, FINANCES ... NUMEROUS PARAMETERS TO MANAGE YOUR TEAM
Send your scouts to check out players around the world through an in-depth scouting system. Train your players collectively, but also individually in order to get the best results. Improve your club's finances by improving your arena... many possibilities are open to you to make your club the most famous on the planet!
PLAY YOUR GAMES IN 3D AND CHANGE YOUR TACTICS LIVE
Once your team is prepared, you can attack the season and play all matches live! You can watch the games with the new interface and the new 3D engine. Check the condition of each of your players; make substitutions and even adjust your strategy at any time during the match. You are, thus, able to change your defense or offense tactics, and also to change the next play that will be made by your players! Interact with them to influence their mood to be sure they are in the best conditions to make your team win!
EACH LEAGUE HAS ITS OWN RULES
Each league has its own rules and these have been faithfully reproduced in Pro Basketball Manager 2019. Your bosses fix your seasonal goals, which you can even set higher!
The recruitment process applied to your team will differ completely according to the league in which you play. If you run a non-professional team, in which the players are not paid, you must convince players to join your side by showing real interest in them. Whereas in the North American league, you will have to handle all the complexity of contracts, exceptions to avoid paying the luxury tax, not to mention trades or the draft. Finally, in the other leagues you will have to manage the buying of players, loans or free agents, taking care not to exceed the payroll allocated to your team for the season.
YOUR OWN ON-COURT PLAYBOOK!
Pro Basketball Manager 2019 allows you to greatly deepen your experience as a coach by letting you create your own plays, which you can then use live during matches. Set your imagination free, it's you the play master! If you are taking your first steps as a manager, you can also get help from an assistant who will handle the most complex tasks for you.
NUMEROUS INTERACTIONS BETWEEN PLAYERS AND COACH
Each player has his own personality and his own affinities with such and such a player or club. This will influence his desires and his mood and, as manager, you must find a happy medium.
THOUSANDS OF STATISTICS AT YOUR DISPOSAL!
Be it individual players or teams, you have a whole range of statistics at your finger tips that allow you to manage your progress. You can thus check on the mental or physical state of your players, evaluate your own career, or even look back through the archives on each match, both for your team or another. A comparison tool even allows you to instantly compare two players.
MAKE CHANGES TO THE GAME VIA THE DATABASE EDITOR AND SHARE IT WITH THE COMMUNITY THROUGH THE STEAM WORKSHOP!
Pro Basketball Manager 2019 includes a database editor that allows you to change the names of teams and players throughout the game, letting you create your own universe. With the Steam Workshop, you can also download the databases of other players from around the world and use them for your own matches.
34. Lightning: D-Day
This 1 on 1 card game recreates the drama of the day Allied soldiers went ashore in occupied France, 6 June 1944. Each of the historic landing beaches - Sword, Juno, Gold, Omaha and Utah - is represented by its own card, as are the defending German divisions and attacking Allied units. The Allies must marshal their resources to gain and secure control of as many beaches as they can by day's end: a run-through of the 110-card deck.
However, the Axis has the starting advantage; the Allies need to avoid being caught dead in the water. Although most units are preassigned to a beach, each game is won or lost by the placement of cards that provide additional forces or support. Not only is the state of each beach important to consider for these decisions, but also the geography of the coastline - after a beach has been won, the victorious forces can flank adjacent beaches. Both players must always be thinking ahead, looking for ways to best utilise their cards down the line.
- Play as the Axis or Allies.
- Cross-platform online play.
- Play solo vs AI.
- 2 player hot seat multiplayer.
- A faithful conversion of the original card game.
35. My Lady
You are Miss Bauxmont, the heiress to the Bauxmont estate. With your mother always away on business trips, you find yourself infatuated with your personal butler. For several years, you have vied for his attention, but to no avail. However, you are now 17 and your mother has plans for you involving a certain suitor who has come into town.
What will your future hold on the chessboard?
Estimated Gameplay Time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
-Main Character Name Input
-Love Interest (Butler) Name Input
-Full English Voice Over
-Original Soundtrack by Christopher Escalante
_____ Bauxmont - YOU! You are the heiress to the Bauxmont estate. Raised by the servants, you've been very sheltered and have grown quite fond of Sophie, your personal maid, and your butler.
_____ the Butler (CV: Bradley Gareth) - Your Love Interest! Your personal butler whom you can't get out of your mind. After years of vying for his attention with no success, will you ever be able to obtain his love?
Sophie the Maid (CV: Michaela Laws) - Your best friend and personal maid! She is a silly maid who loves to spoil you and make you happy on top of making sure your fit for royalty. However, with guests, she is very straightforward and polite; almost a complete 180 switch.
Lady Bauxmont (CV: Hayden Daviau) - Your mother and current holder of the Bauxmont estate. She is strict and businesslike, not truly caring about love, but about the future. She is harsh with you, but for good reason.
Isaac Newport (CV: Jonah Scott) - A new suitor. He is gentle and fun, but he's not really the type to have romance. He's merely the type of guy who wants to care for someone like a little sister.
36. The Kindred
Welcome to the The Kindred - a creative sandbox game set in a vibrant voxel world.
Start with the bare essentials and lead the Kin’s upstart civilization to peace and prosperity. Explore new lands, discover resources, grow plants and raise animals to grow your village. Survive through the harsh winters, devastating diseases, sweltering heat, and myriad other challenges posed by an unforgiving procedural world.
Build, craft and farm your way towards civilization as you help the Kin to survive and thrive.
- The Industrial Evolution: Power your village with wind turbines and design an efficient electrical network.
- Hunter Gatherer: Hunt and herd animals into paddocks to supply your people with meat, eggs and milk.
- Breed & Feed: Manage farms with crops, breed and care for your animals and balance production to keep your Kin fed.
- The Circle of Life: Create the ideal environment for families to form and flourish - a complete lifecycle.
- The Modern Trade: Modern tool upgrades for experienced craftsmen, including chainsaws, jackhammers, and nail guns.
- Climate & Seasons: Construct heaters and air conditioning units to combat the effects of hypothermia and heat exhaustion.
- Unique Biomes: An ever-expanding world, with woodlands, desert, alpine and more to come.
- Energy: Power your cities with solar panels, coal power plants and other ways both green and dangerous.
- Health and diseases: Craft medicines to heal sickness like influenza or food poisoning.
- Hydration and Water: One of the most basic needs of life.
- Predator and Prey: Protect your livestock from foxes, and encounter dangerous beasts.
The Kindred is available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
37. XOXO Droplets
XOXO Droplets is a free-to-play dating sim. There's an optional paid DLC that increases the amount of dateable guys and adds a few neat extra features.
The story begins when our nameable protagonist finally transfers into the boarding school of her dreams at the start of her junior year in high school. It would be perfect if it wasn't for that little catch attached to her enrollment: her parents will only let her keep attending the school for her remaining two years if she doesn't make everyone there hate her by shunning them, like she always does.
Do your best to show just enough interest in the other losers around to appease the folks while still having time to chase after all the attractive guys in the MC's afterschool group, which just so happens to be a group for chronically unfriendable people.
No, seriously folks. When we say the protagonist and main love interests are a big ol' jerk squad it's not a mistake and it's not an understatement.
- 3 distinct jerky main boyfriend options: Everett Gray, Nate Lawson, and Shiloh Fields
- 6 side characters who'll be your buddies and 6 minor clique boyfriend options, each with a bonus effect that makes the game easier
- Partial Voice acting for every significant character by a talented cast
- The option to break up with your bf and start dating someone else, if you feel like it
- A variety of methods to manage your Reputation with the unimportant students
- Part-time jobs, stores to visit, useful items, optional mini-games, an in-game phone to call a guy up and arrange a date at one of several different locations
- Over 130,00 words. Hundreds of different events, including a collage-style ending system where you get events for every goal you achieved during the game
- Cheat codes for those who don't give a f*ck about gameplay and just wanna see the events
Everett Gray: DJ Horn
Nate Lawson: Belsheber Rusape
Shiloh Fields: Brendan Blaber
Bae Pyoun: Griffin Puatu
Jeremy King: Calvin Joyal
Pran Taylor: P.M. Seymour
JB (Nameable Protagonist): Dee Margret Turner
Alicia Rosales: Anairis Quinones
Missy Smith: Elsie Lovelock
Kam Sung: TonyOnorific
Adrian Wulu: Kyotosomo
Cala Gerges: Dani Chambers
Nurse Lynn: Michael Kovach
Romeo Franco: Rowan Cross
Trent Duncan: Joseph Ryan
Over 2 million players can't be wrong!
You are Rick Guiver, a reckless coast guard rescue helicopter pilot. A terrible oilrig catastrophe has happened in the coast! Against your superiors' orders and better judgement you jump in your helicopter and fly to the danger zone! There's no time to lose, save as many people as you can!
Choppa is a tiny physics-based arcade & action game with awesome pixel art and 1980’s style rock music. Fly through randomly generated stages and save as many people as possible - just don't let your choppa explode or fall to the sea! Purchase new helicopters, upgrade armor, engines and rescue gear and complete challenging missions while aiming for the top score. Includes a new survival mode, exclusive choppas, Steam achievements, leaderboards and trading cards.
* Physics-based salvation simulation
* Procedurally generated stages with tricky obstacles
* Nostalgic 1980’s vibe with awesome rock music and big explosions
* Hand-made pixel-art graphics
* Lots of unlockable choppas
* Bunch of fun missions
Ever wonder what ULTIMATE KID POWER is truly capable of? Experience a homemade and hand-cranked winter pinball adventure, sending your behemoth snow spheres through a bobsled maze of snowbanks, homemade wooden paddles, Tesla coils, igloos, railcars and more... .. .
... . . .. .... . .
- Detailed 16-bit styled pixel art.
- A more "discovery-based" approach to pinball. Learn the secret rules of the board to access hard to reach places and rack up HUGE SCORE BONUSES, which are generally agreed to be more important than any other current event in the real world.
- A laid back, holiday-inspired soundtrack.. . . . ..chilled-out piano and chip tune jazz.. . .
40. Crystal Control II
CAUTION! Crystal Control II is primarily a local multiplayer experience and requires at least one gamepad to fully enjoy. A solo practice mode can be played with keyboard only, but if you don't plan on playing with friends we don't recommend you buy our game!
Crystal Control II is a competitive bullet hell game for two players. Choose from 8 characters, each with their own unique abilities, as you fight for control of the battlefield. Capturing crystals gives you more firepower, which means more bullets for your opponent to dodge. Capture majority crystals and unleash your special attack!
- Local multiplayer action for two! Fight for control of the crystals to gain more firepower and take out your opponent...you only need to get one hit on them to win!
- Easy to learn, hard to master! We've seen players of all skill levels pick up the game and understand it's simple controls. Don't let the simplicity fool you, though! The skill ceiling can be quite high, allowing room for the competitive folks to shine.
- Eight playable characters! Each character has different movement speeds, charge shots, and "Control" abilities (which can be executed after capturing more than half of the total crystals on-screen)!
- Solo practice mode! Crystal Control II was designed from the ground up as a competitive game for two players, but if you don't have a friend nearby you can still enjoy our new target practice mode. try to get a high score on every stage!
Crystal Control II is best played with two gamepads, but the game also includes two alternate modes if you only have one (keyboard vs gamepad or shared single gamepad).
Unfortunately, it's impossible to play the Versus mode of Crystal Control II with keyboard only. Most keyboards have a limit on simultaneous key presses that is much too low for the number of keys Crystal Control II would require (which means that key presses would be dropped randomly and create unfair matches).
Solo Mode, however, is playable with either a gamepad or a keyboard.
41. Soul Locus
Defend the world of Dalifor, a land forever changed by the forces of Chaos! You are a Luminary, a schooled defender of Order. The strength of your personality manifests through special cards, from which you summon magical creatures. These Soul Guardians are ready to fight the Corruptors who aim to destroy the world you hold dear!
Collect and craft cards, train your Guardians, and experience the story of Soul Locus: Cards of Order!
Soul Locus: Cards of Order is a collectible creature tower defense game. Dozens of levels and over 80 Guardians will be available at final release, paired with a rich RPG storyline that takes you through the floating continents of Dalifor. Each Guardian corresponds to one of six types of Soul Locus that define its strategic use in game. Build a team you design, and level up your Guardians how you choose. Each is customizable!
Crafting is a key component in collecting all of the Guardians available in the game. Crafting materials will be obtained through quests, at the end of battles or by breaking down other cards. Combining materials lets you discover new recipes for Guardians!
Soul Locus: Cards of Order is the first chapter in a story that spans a world changing timeline for the land of Dalifor. You will meet Chip and Victoria, two fellow students who accompany you on your quest to defend against the Corruptors. Embark on a journey to restore order in the land of Dalifor!
Our team is made up of industry veterans with over 50 years of combined experience. Members of the team have participated in titles from Bejeweled to Bioshock 2 and worked for companies such as 2K, EA, Microsoft, and Popcap. We all grew up playing games filled with exciting worlds and fantastic creatures. Soul Locus is our chance to make one of our own for players to enjoy.
42. Age of Defense
Ancient world is really dangerous. You must protect your women and food from any misfortunes. In this reality dinosaurs have evolved differently. They can think, speak, make war! You are the ruler of an ancient tribe. Your people are hungry and scared. You must protect them from scaleskins' threat.Features
- The path is blockable. You can put obstacles on the road to gather enemies and kill them with one lethal ability
- No buildfields! You can place towers anywhere you want
- Marvelous mix of fantasy, humour and history
- 24 unique towers with 68 buyable upgrades
- Over 100 enemies with various abilities
43. Flix and Chill 2: Millennials
Finding long lasting romance in today's dating climate can seem like a challenge to many millennials. Dating now-a-days can be best characterized as fleeting one-time encounters, or exciting but short lived one night stands.
Are you tired of swiping left over and over, feeling that you'll never find the one with your paradox-of-choice myriad of choices? Are you tired of being overlooked by the pretty girl/boy at your office, who seems to prefer the more handsome/beautiful coworker over you?
If so, then you should try "Flix and Chill The Game 2: Millennials!" A game for the artsy fartsiest generation around!!
Flix and Chill 2: Millennials will be your guide in this constantly changing and sometimes exhausting social climate we find ourselves in. You'll learn how to:
- Woo that special someone with nothing but dialogue choices
- Not make a fool out of yourself on a first date
- Snap an awesome dating profile pic
- Use nothing but charisma to work your way out of a tough situation
- And so much more!!
So what are you waiting for!? If you're a millennial starving for recognition and a sense of belonging, then Flix And Chill 2: Millennials is what you need!
Get your copy today!
44. Freemium Way
Freemium Way is an adventure game with tactical turn-based battles and sandbox elements. Find all pieces of the puzzle to identify why does Freemium come to the world of modern games and try to curb it. Make your own way.Features
- Loot - A lot of items, materials, crafting, trading and upgrades.
- Story - Multiple game locations with a story behind and puzzle mechanics.
- Battles - It is not a yet another card game with decks, but it is turn-based, PvP and PvE.
- Multiplayer - Ability to set up hints and traps for other players, compete or unite.
This is an indie game made by a small team and we hope you'll like it.
Categories in common with Freemium Way: Indie
45. Max's Big Bust - A Captain Nekorai Tale
Max's Big Bust is a Life Sim/Visual Novel that follows the story of two cops, Max and Brad, as they investigate a shady new drug that's been circulating the mean streets of Axon City. So far their drug busts have turned up nothing, but after a run-in with a mysterious artefact, Max is transformed into a blonde bombshell, and he's not happy about it. How is this linked to the new synthetic drug, and where did this artefact even come from? Will Max find a way to change back, or will he be stuck as a chick for the rest of his life?
- Fully Animated Anime Cutscenes
- A cast of 30+ Unique Characters
- Crime Scene Investigation Sections
- 5 Love Interests
- Raise a virtual pet and check the news via an in-game phone
- Nearly 50 Different Locations to Explore
Create worlds beyond your imagination in Patterns: a 3D sandbox with physics and gravity. Build your own world or invite your friends to collaborate on epic creations. Add goals to turn your builds into challenging games or leave them open-ended: the choice is yours! When you're done, show off your creations with friends or share them with the community to gain status.
As an Early Access game, the future of Patterns is still unfolding. Join the community now to make sure your voice is heard. The Patterns team is working hard to provide powerful tools and scripting support to let you unleash your creativity.Key Features
- "Multiplayer: Invite friends for co-op building or competitive challenges."
- "Choose between first-person and third-person camera."
- "Share your world for others to play, or open it up for the community to remix."
- "Play with gravity: build on flat worlds or wrap your mind around planetoids with multi-directional gravity."
- "Save, edit, and clone models to quickly expand your worlds."
- "Simulated physics: watch worlds come alive with dynamic destruction and debris."
- "Encounter creatures with AI and unique behaviors"
- "Change the look and behavior of your building materials with the Substance Editor"
47. ATOM GRRRL!!
9mm Kinetic Action!This is a kinetic novel about some of the worst humanity has to offer. It contains strong language, violence, and disturbing subject matter. Viewer discretion advised. The linear story includes 13 chapters, or approximately 3 hours of reading.
Returning to Las Vegas from studying abroad in the island nation of Yamato, Jessica L. Huster comes back to lead her gang “The 99th Floor”, only to find out her family is in trouble with the dominating mafia boss Big E.
Jessica and her friend Anna come together to face their troubles however Jessica’s cousin Very could turn out to be a "very" big problem for them.
Follow Jessica L. Huster as she returns home to the crime-ridden streets of America.