The best games like 50 years are:
- arrow_rightHotline Miami
- arrow_rightKingdom Rush
- arrow_rightIron Snout
- arrow_rightCrush Crush
- arrow_rightShoppe Keep
- arrow_rightTower of Time
- arrow_rightBraveland Wizard
28 Best Games Like 50 years:
Filter by Platform Linuxarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (15)
- PlayStation 4 (24)
- iOS (62)
- Android (41)
- macOS (89)
- Linux (45)
- Nintendo Switch (20)
- Nintendo 3DS (11)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (9)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (14)
- PlayStation 2 (5)
- PlayStation (7)
- PS Vita (10)
- PSP (4)
- Wii U (6)
- Wii (6)
- GameCube (3)
- Nintendo 64 (2)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Game Boy Color (2)
- Game Boy (1)
- SNES (1)
- NES (1)
- Classic Macintosh (3)
- Apple II (2)
- Commodore / Amiga (11)
- Atari 5200 (2)
- Atari 2600 (2)
- Atari 8-bit (2)
- Atari ST (4)
- Genesis (2)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (1)
- Web (1)
1. Hotline Miami
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme.
2. Kingdom Rush
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
Crawl is 2D rogue-like game with beat em’ up elements and heavy emphasis on local multiplayer.
In Crawl, up to four players or bots explore randomly generated dungeons. One player controls the hero while the other three are spirits.
The goal of each run is to reach the exit, slay the final boss and escape from the dungeon. However, the only hero can do that. Killing hero as a spirit swaps roles and makes you hero giving you a chance to win.
The spirits cannot attack directly but can possess monsters in traps scattered throughout the dungeon. The monsters differ in strength, health, speed, attacks, and abilities. Each player can advance by leveling up and getting new gear. Leveling up increases your stats and unlock new attacks and abilities. Spirits can also level up unlocking new monsters and objects to possess. The weapons and magical items can be found in the dungeon or bought from merchants. There are 25 types of weapons in the game that vary in stats and attack types.
Additionally, each weapon can have one of 27 properties that can affect weapons damage, attack speed, give a chance to perform an elemental strike, or shot projectile. The maximum level in the game is ten after which the hero can face the dungeon boss. Other players must kill the hero by cooperatively controlling parts of the boss.
4. Iron Snout
Iron Snout is fast, colorful and brutal button-mash fighting game in which you will be helping a piglet fight for its life against hordes of wolves.
- engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
- use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
- use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
- go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
- unlock tons of Steam achievements
- battle your friends and enemies in Steam leaderboards
Hey, I'm SnoutUp and I'm solo hobbyist game developer from Lithuania. I like making little action-packed and pig-based games, but I'm very bad at introductions. Iron Snout is my first Steam release, but you can find a couple of my other games scattered around mobile marketplaces and itch.io. If you'll have time to do that let me know what you think about my games via tweet or email! Hope to see you soon!Special thanksStore art: Steffen Wittig
Background music: weirdnoises
5. Crush Crush
Hey hot stuff! Are you looking for a fun and flirty game to kill some time and make you laugh out loud? That’s a crazy coincidence, because it’s been looking for you!
Welcome to Crush Crush – the Idle Dating Sim! Begin your quest to win the hearts of your town’s lovely ladies… after a disastrous intro or two! To do it you’ll have to build your stats, unlock amazing new jobs, and then sweep your waifu off her feet with exotic dates, the perfect gift, or maybe a tickle fight or two.
6. Shoppe Keep
If you haven’t played Shoppe Keep yet, why not join nearly 100,000 gamers who are already enjoying this unique business management game, and create your own fantasy retail consortium?
Shoppe Keep challenges you to shrewdly set the price of each item and watch the money roll in – but if your stock is too expensive, you will find your supplies shrinking as stealing increases! Stop Thieves quickly, with a swing of your sword or a zap of a lightning spell! (Or maybe both, if you’re really bloodthirsty.) Price your wares competitively and great adventurers will travel from miles away to your one-stop shop to spend their gold – the gold that they probably found conveniently placed on a cave floor! Shoppe Keep delivers deep gameplay mechanics in a memorable, tongue-in-cheek world.
Gone are the days of testing the theoretical water – we’re now a fully-fledged, fully-opened store! Despite reaching full release, developer Strangefire will continue with our planned seasonal updates – after all, we all know that Shoppe Keep is the true meaning of the holidays - but the especially fantastic news is about the brand new Inn!
This building has been blocked off for some time, and many have speculated that it will be an Inn – well, the sneaky players were right! The Inn is best used at lower levels and a lower gold count. For a small amount of kPoints, you are able to unlock the Inn with a single table for four guests.
An inn with a single table? What complete rubbish! Additional tables can be purchased by speaking with the innkeeper, as well as additional upgrades that will help your Inn deliver serious coin. Adventurers traveling through town might want to visit the Inn and enjoy some food and ale – if they haven’t found some randomly laying around on their travels already. We all know that fantasy worlds cater for their heroes – but with Shoppe Keep, you’ll be able to make sure that catering doesn’t equal ‘potato in a toilet’!
Various members of four completely original and never before seen character classes will visit your store, including hardened warriors, magical mages, sneaky rogues and wise druids. (As you can tell, we’re taking this description text VERY seriously!) Each of these character types will seek to purchase items relating to their unique skill set - a warrior will be hard-pressed to take a flimsy magical robe into close quarters’ battle, for instance! Mages, however, will be perfectly happy with a wooden stick. It’s ‘magical’, or something ridiculous those absurd mages believe. Will you be able to accommodate for all four classes of customers?
You have a completely unreasonable clientele to add pressure to your role as a Shoppe Keeper. After a day of heroism, beating up goblins and even battling the great ol’ Dragonclaw, your customers can be just a little short-fused. This means your displays can be spoilt and your tables may be damaged by angry customers! The renegade ‘heroes’ are not too worried about bringing in dirt from the street either!
However, help is at hand! As the owner of the store you’ll be armed with various exciting tools for combating these issues. The mighty wooden broomstick will sweep away dirt brought in from your customers, and the great hammer will repair furniture damaged by these ‘extraordinary’ visitors. A few sweeps and a couple of swings means that your shop will be in tip-top shape. Grow your business, and you can employ an army of ‘Helper Bots’ to take care of this for you – the cutting edge in imaginary technology that totally exists.
Set your prices too high and your customers may think twice about investing their hard won (or stolen) gold in your shop. They’ll take the plunge and attempt to steal stock right under your nose! With no CCTV available in ye olde world of Shoppe Keep, you have to rely on your combat skill! A sharp swing of the sword or the zap of a magic spell can make quick work of these pesky Thieves. But be cautious not to hit any innocent bystanders or you’ll suffer a monetary penalty, as well as a life riddled with guilt! Not to mention the hideous moral conundrum of whether or not to tell your family or- look, just don’t kill innocent people.
And let’s not forget the ferocious Barbarians! They live on the outskirts of the city, looming like an ancient race of organic-synthetic hybrids that invade the gal- wait, wrong game.
Regularly invading the town, Barbarians will cause as much damage and destruction as possible! They will even fight you directly if you try to stop them. Eliminate a few dozen Barbarians and they’ll invite a much… larger friend to come and visit you. But what will you do with all the bodies? Unless you wish to display the corpses as examples to your customers, you monster, you’ll need to use either the broomstick or the grinder.
It’s tough running a shop (especially one that may or may not be the venue of a murder-fest); there are not enough hours in the day to go out and procure new items for yourself. Thankfully, you can employ a Champion, unlocked via the skill tree. Select a class, equip the Champion with your finest armour and weapons, and send them out to bring home rare new wares. Despite that awful half-rhyme, some of these items can be sold, some are junk and others can be crafted into more powerful gear.
Your Champion will need to gain experience, just like the fantasy heroes you’re familiar with. During their first outing, they may fall in battle (and regret not saving more recently!), and whilst they will not return with any new goods, the experience will have taught them valuable skills that will improve their chances next time.
‘Helper Bots’ are your robotic staff team. The MK III charts the latest iteration of this tech, increasing the artificial intelligence of this mechanical chap. We all knew that true AI technology would be created before CCTV – it was inevitable.
The ‘Helper Bot’ has three duties; zapping Thieves who attempt to steal from your shop, picking up items that customers may have thrown to the floor, and restocking items back on the shelves. You can purchase several ‘Helper Bots’ to, well, help run your shop.
Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy worldFEATURES
- Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy world
- Manage your own Shoppe, from ordering stock to setting prices
- Design your own Shoppe layout by ordering tables, shelves and weapon racks
- The world of Shoppe Keep reacts to your every Shoppe decision, including prices and stock quality
- Unlock new abilities and perks in the skill menu, including alchemy, harvesting, and the capability to own a grinder and a high tier stock. We’ll let you decide what to do with the grinder
- Use the ‘Helper Bots’ to collect items thrown down in disgust by customers, zap Thieves and restock items
- Create a Champion, select its class and send them out on grand adventures
- Arm yourself with a sword and magic spells to defend your Shoppe from cheeky Thieves and destructive Barbarians
- Maintain your Shoppe by using the hammer to repair furniture and the broom to sweep away dirt, as well as the occasional corpse
- The world cycles through 4 seasons, each featuring a most wanted item. Frost Resists potions sell best in Winter, for example.
7. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
8. Braveland Wizard
The same old school turn-based strategy game is back - welcome to Braveland Wizard! The graduate of the Academy of Magic is ready for new adventures. Her journey begins high in the mountains and passes through the southern lands, populated by orcs, ghosts, and mysterious nomads.
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard is the second book of Braveland series.
9. Home Behind
In Home Behind, you take on the role of a refugee cast out from your homeland by a band of rebels. Your home and the peace you enjoyed has been destroyed, and your family has disappeared. Can you survive the struggle, famine, and sickness to make it to the safety of Europe?
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
- Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
- Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
- Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
- Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
- Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?
10. Egypt Old Kingdom
You are one of multitude incarnations of the great Horus, and side by side with the pharaohs, you are fighting against the mighty Seth, who unleashes numerous disasters upon the lands of Ancient Egypt. Win wars and overcome crises, discover new technologies, worship your gods and conquer neighboring tribes! Are you wise enough to help the ancient kings to unify Lower and Upper Egypt, build a stable economy and to create the Great Pyramids?Based on real historyYou will find yourself in Memphis, 3500-2140 years B.C., the time of the first six dynasties of pharaohs. You will unify the country and create a prosperous kingdom, which later will have to face the havoc of the First Intermediate Period.Construction of the pyramidsYou will lead the construction of pyramids, choose their design and materials. This process requires tremendous investments, but it is the only way to keep peace and order in the country.Ancient society simulatorYou will not only deal with the problems of farmers and craftsmen but also make important political decisions, which will define the future of the kingdom. Numerous challenges and events of different scale await you.Ancient mapsDiscover the world of the Old Kingdom: exploit new lands, send expeditions to different places, and meet different cultures. Use every opportunity to learn about your surroundings and to expand Egypt's borders.Difference from Predynastic Egypt
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
FIRE is a puzzleventure with intuitive puzzle design. Without losing many words it tells a savagely hilarious story. Journey into the Stone Age and face the most challenging task of this era: The search for fire!
This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.
One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you'll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game's world: fire coconuts from a mammoth's trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss' grasp.
- No text or dialogue at all
- Coherent and intuitive controls
- Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
- 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
- Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of "The Night of the Rabbit" included with every purchase
„It’s [...] an intriguing evolution of the genre”
„After the presentation I would have loved to start right away.“
12. Epic Clicker Journey
Experience your epic journey. Discover 20 mysterious lands and face the monsters living out there. Gather items and go through training that will allow you to develop your character and increase effectiveness in battle. Force defeated monsters to help you during the mission. Meet the bravest warriors and together conquer the most dangerous lands. Show that you are persistent traveler and held your adventure, even in the toughest conditions.
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall!
13. Eternal Hour: Golden Hour
Play through two prequels that explore the origins of Eternal Hour's storyline!
Eternal Hour: Strings of Fate invites you to play as Rin, Yasu's Aunt, eleven years before the events of Eternal Hour! You will discover more about Rin's past and how she came to live in Tokya, and how she became Yasu's guardian. You'll also experience sweet moments of gentle romance as Rin and her new friend, Megumi, slowly fall in love, even as they experience tough times together.
Eternal Hour: The Lost Date invites you to play as Yasu ten months before the events of Eternal Hour, in what seems to be just a normal day, when Yasu meets Katashi, Tamiko and Naoko for a fun trip to the beach. The day turns into a mysterious adventure after they stumble upon a magical symbol etched on the ground within a cave, and everything seems to go insane.
Play through both adventures, and experience the mysterious backstory behind Eternal Hour!Features:
- 1080p HD Resolution
- ~3 Hours of Gameplay
- Animated CG Scenes
- Full English Voice Acting
14. Crookz - The Big Heist
It’s the 1970’s: the era of Funk, flared jeans and disco-fueled Saturday nights. A crack team of expert thieves turn Grand Larceny into an art-form by using their many talents to break into the richest homes and steal the finest jewelry - all to finance their hedonistic lifestyles. That is until a lucrative museum heist in Venice involving a famous gem known as ‘Luna Stone’ ends in betrayal and the team broken apart. Five years later the remaining gang members reunite with a plot for revenge against their traitorous former comrade – but naturally, their plan will also make them rich beyond their wildest dreams…
Crookz - The Big Heist is a tactical strategy game set in the funky 1970’s with a slick and groovy atmosphere. Show off the art of thieving by plotting stylish heists and robberies; utilizing espionage and quick-thinking to avoid detection. Implement a successful strategy by assembling and kitting out your team before the job and planning the best way in.Features
- Diverse and thrilling Single player campaign.
- 18 extensive missions set in a colorful and stylish 70’s setting.
- Customize your gang of thieves with up to six playable characters. The powerful bruiser makes a good hatchet man, while the lockpicker is responsible for the finishing touches.
- Kit out your team with all manner of elaborate tools: like camera jammers, chloroform or explosive charges.
- Test your skills under tough conditions in Challenge Mode by unlocking new heists and competing for the ultimate highscore against other players.
- Unique gameplay mixes quick-thinking with in-depth strategy.
Samantha is depressed. She’s been depressed for a long time, almost as long as she can remember, but it’s slowly been getting worse.
She thought Lillian was her friend, her best friend. Perhaps she even thought of her as more than that.
Why, then, did their relationship have to fall apart? Was it really her fault? She didn’t do anything wrong. At least, she didn’t intend to.
Now, three months later, Samantha finally has her chance. Forced together on their geography field trip to the Lake District, will she finally be able to repair her relationship with Lillian – or will it collapse all over again?
16. Clouds & Sheep 2
Everyone’s favorite fluffy flock is back – and it’s livelier than ever!
In this eagerly anticipated sequel of the game “Clouds & Sheep”, the cute sheep are finally on the loose again! Solve countless quests and fulfill your wooly friends’ needs. Plant grass, flowers, trees and shear your animals’ different-colored wool to stock up your resources! Collect happy stars, harvest wood and flower petals and use them to provide your flock with food, accessories, toys and more! Control the clouds and make it rain to ensure your sheep never run out of fresh water to drink. If your sheep feel happy and content, they’ll bring tiny lambs into the world!
Every single animal is asking for your attention! The fluffy balls of wool love to be entertained. Make your sheep jump and use different toys like the trampoline, the seesaw and the swing to actively play with them! Watch your pets interact with each other and observe their reactions to the objects you give to them! Customize your flock’s pasture with fun objects and choose between different settings like the Wild West or Pirate scenery. Watch your flock run around by day and sleep by the cozy campfire at night. Do everything you can to keep your sheep happy and healthy to prevent them from becoming big, cottony clouds in the sky.
✔ Awesome sequel of the top game “Clouds & Sheep”
✔ Go on an epic adventure to find the legendary Fountain of Youth!
✔ Simulation game with adorable sheep
✔ Take care of your flock
✔ Raise sweet little lambs
✔ Actively play with your animals
✔ Give them many different items and objects
✔ Grow and harvest various resources
✔ Shear your sheep
✔ Customize their pasture
✔ Control the weather
✔ Day-night cycle
✔ Open-ended game set in a 3D world
✔ Suitable for kids, but also fun for the whole family
✔ Optimized for Steam Controller
17. My Lady
You are Miss Bauxmont, the heiress to the Bauxmont estate. With your mother always away on business trips, you find yourself infatuated with your personal butler. For several years, you have vied for his attention, but to no avail. However, you are now 17 and your mother has plans for you involving a certain suitor who has come into town.
What will your future hold on the chessboard?
Estimated Gameplay Time: 45 minutes - 1 hour
-Main Character Name Input
-Love Interest (Butler) Name Input
-Full English Voice Over
-Original Soundtrack by Christopher Escalante
_____ Bauxmont - YOU! You are the heiress to the Bauxmont estate. Raised by the servants, you've been very sheltered and have grown quite fond of Sophie, your personal maid, and your butler.
_____ the Butler (CV: Bradley Gareth) - Your Love Interest! Your personal butler whom you can't get out of your mind. After years of vying for his attention with no success, will you ever be able to obtain his love?
Sophie the Maid (CV: Michaela Laws) - Your best friend and personal maid! She is a silly maid who loves to spoil you and make you happy on top of making sure your fit for royalty. However, with guests, she is very straightforward and polite; almost a complete 180 switch.
Lady Bauxmont (CV: Hayden Daviau) - Your mother and current holder of the Bauxmont estate. She is strict and businesslike, not truly caring about love, but about the future. She is harsh with you, but for good reason.
Isaac Newport (CV: Jonah Scott) - A new suitor. He is gentle and fun, but he's not really the type to have romance. He's merely the type of guy who wants to care for someone like a little sister.
18. The Kindred
Welcome to the The Kindred - a creative sandbox game set in a vibrant voxel world.
Start with the bare essentials and lead the Kin’s upstart civilization to peace and prosperity. Explore new lands, discover resources, grow plants and raise animals to grow your village. Survive through the harsh winters, devastating diseases, sweltering heat, and myriad other challenges posed by an unforgiving procedural world.
Build, craft and farm your way towards civilization as you help the Kin to survive and thrive.
- The Industrial Evolution: Power your village with wind turbines and design an efficient electrical network.
- Hunter Gatherer: Hunt and herd animals into paddocks to supply your people with meat, eggs and milk.
- Breed & Feed: Manage farms with crops, breed and care for your animals and balance production to keep your Kin fed.
- The Circle of Life: Create the ideal environment for families to form and flourish - a complete lifecycle.
- The Modern Trade: Modern tool upgrades for experienced craftsmen, including chainsaws, jackhammers, and nail guns.
- Climate & Seasons: Construct heaters and air conditioning units to combat the effects of hypothermia and heat exhaustion.
- Unique Biomes: An ever-expanding world, with woodlands, desert, alpine and more to come.
- Energy: Power your cities with solar panels, coal power plants and other ways both green and dangerous.
- Health and diseases: Craft medicines to heal sickness like influenza or food poisoning.
- Hydration and Water: One of the most basic needs of life.
- Predator and Prey: Protect your livestock from foxes, and encounter dangerous beasts.
The Kindred is available on Windows, Mac and Linux.
19. PITCH-HIT: BASEBALL
In PITCH-HIT you can hit and catch your own baseballs, break stuff with baseballs, and fight aliens...with baseballs!? Unlock each new level and try to top your own high score or the high scores from people around the world with our online leaderboards! Choose how you want to bat with our 3 pitching modes. T-BALL, Pitcher, and Self-Pitch! Visit the SPACE level to experience Baseball in low gravity! Other levels include HOOPS, DUCKS, CATCH, JUGGLE, DISTANCE and RAMPAGE. Fun for all ages!
- SUPER-REAL Physics!
- Multiple Levels and Challenges!
- Multiple Pitching Modes!
- Multiple Bat-Holding Modes!
- Point based and Survival based levels!
- Online and Local Leaderboards for every level!
- Batting Practice Level!
- Works with 1 or 2 controllers!
20. Elven Legend 2: The Bewitched Tree
Evil witch returns to Elven Kingdom!
Returning from a far country, princess Aerin founds her kingdom in ruins. Citizens scared, monsters invaded the streets and bewitched roots of tree of life, destroyed houses. Nature itself has risen against the Elven Kingdom!
Traveling through the lands of the kingdom, Aerin will meet wonderful friends and scary monsters, will find out the reason of destruction and will fight with the revived evil!
• Travel to 5 different locations!
• Exciting story will immerse you into the wonderful fantasy world
• Control various characters
• 40 unique levels that challenge you
• Build your capital of the kingdom!
21. Dead Link: Pages Torn
When Ellen gets a call from her sister Amanda to visit her, she gets tangled in the things she couldn’t foresee in her darkest dreams. Shortly upon her arrival she finds her sister dead and decides to track down the killer following the clues that Amanda left behind.
Things get complicated when she starts hearing her sister’s voice inside the manor, calling her name. With every clue and every call for help she hears, her mind is being pulled deeper into paranoia. Is everything as it seems in the town of Whitechurch? Will Ellen escape or will she become the victim herself?Game features:
- Murder mystery psychological thriller
- Over 50 locations placed in a manor in the English countryside
- Unique mind-twisting puzzles
- Original soundtrack
22. Age of Defense
Ancient world is really dangerous. You must protect your women and food from any misfortunes. In this reality dinosaurs have evolved differently. They can think, speak, make war! You are the ruler of an ancient tribe. Your people are hungry and scared. You must protect them from scaleskins' threat.Features
- The path is blockable. You can put obstacles on the road to gather enemies and kill them with one lethal ability
- No buildfields! You can place towers anywhere you want
- Marvelous mix of fantasy, humour and history
- 24 unique towers with 68 buyable upgrades
- Over 100 enemies with various abilities
23. Freemium Way
Freemium Way is an adventure game with tactical turn-based battles and sandbox elements. Find all pieces of the puzzle to identify why does Freemium come to the world of modern games and try to curb it. Make your own way.Features
- Loot - A lot of items, materials, crafting, trading and upgrades.
- Story - Multiple game locations with a story behind and puzzle mechanics.
- Battles - It is not a yet another card game with decks, but it is turn-based, PvP and PvE.
- Multiplayer - Ability to set up hints and traps for other players, compete or unite.
This is an indie game made by a small team and we hope you'll like it.
Categories in common with Freemium Way: Indie
24. Max's Big Bust - A Captain Nekorai Tale
Max's Big Bust is a Life Sim/Visual Novel that follows the story of two cops, Max and Brad, as they investigate a shady new drug that's been circulating the mean streets of Axon City. So far their drug busts have turned up nothing, but after a run-in with a mysterious artefact, Max is transformed into a blonde bombshell, and he's not happy about it. How is this linked to the new synthetic drug, and where did this artefact even come from? Will Max find a way to change back, or will he be stuck as a chick for the rest of his life?
- Fully Animated Anime Cutscenes
- A cast of 30+ Unique Characters
- Crime Scene Investigation Sections
- 5 Love Interests
- Raise a virtual pet and check the news via an in-game phone
- Nearly 50 Different Locations to Explore
Swipe right for Adventure...
Using a Tinder like mechanic, manage a party of personalities on epic (and goofy) quests. Swipe right on who you like. Swipe left on who you don't. Watch out for liars and be careful how you spend your gold! Of course there's plenty of exciting encounters along the way. Can you keep everyone happy while turning a nice profit? Make a name for yourself, in Questr!
Epic quests need Heroes who need each other...
Personality driven gameplay - Each randomly generated character is created out of over twenty different personality types, six different races, six different occupations, and three different alignments. Some personalities get along. Some don't. It's up to you to manage all this craziness and guide your party towards then end of your chosen story path.
Choose your map...
Three full 3D maps to choose from, with more on the way. Lush forests, dusty deserts, and icy valleys await!
Choose your Quest...
Nine complete story paths to choose from, with more on the way. Each map holds three different story paths to choose from: "Homesick Dragons" to "Real Dead Redemption"...
Over thirty unique encounters. Each personality wants to deal with each encounter in a different way. Choose wisely and group morale increases. Choose poorly and, well...
26. ATOM GRRRL!!
9mm Kinetic Action!This is a kinetic novel about some of the worst humanity has to offer. It contains strong language, violence, and disturbing subject matter. Viewer discretion advised. The linear story includes 13 chapters, or approximately 3 hours of reading.
Returning to Las Vegas from studying abroad in the island nation of Yamato, Jessica L. Huster comes back to lead her gang “The 99th Floor”, only to find out her family is in trouble with the dominating mafia boss Big E.
Jessica and her friend Anna come together to face their troubles however Jessica’s cousin Very could turn out to be a "very" big problem for them.
Follow Jessica L. Huster as she returns home to the crime-ridden streets of America.