100 Best Games Like 50 years of 2020 - 50 years Alternatives
Trying to find games like 50 years? Try these 100 great games that are similar to 50 years, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like 50 years that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best 50 years Alternatives | Games Like 50 years
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like 50 years in 2020. If there is something missing from the 50 years , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Select a Platform
Several chapters of top-down shooter action, Hotline Miami is a violent game, where the player takes control of the unnamed man, that receives orders to clear out stages from bandits and mobsters, using every weapon he can get. Over the course of the game, the player will be able to collect the masks that provide buffs and abilities. Fluid and tight combat includes various melee and ranged weapons, that can be used as intended or just thrown at the enemy. Once Jacket, dubbed so for his distinct letterman jacket by fans, arrives at the mission, players will have to clear out every floor from the enemies, using rooms and doors for cover or ambushes. As the story moves on, Jackets mental health will visibly deteriorate, and he will be shown to suffer from hallucinations, which is in tone with acid 80’s theme....
Yakuza 0 is an action-adventure game developed by Sega for Microsoft and PlayStation in 2015.
The game takes place in 1988 in Tokyo. The main characters are Kazuma Kiryu and Goro Majima, who are forced to participate in the power struggle of the Japan mafia organizations. Kiryu is framed for a murder and pursued by a huge mafia family. On the loose, the protagonist tries to prove innocent and reveal the truth behind the so-called Empty Lot conflict. The aim is to follow the plot and make choices based on different strategies.
The game is played from a third-person perspective. The player can explore the world freely. The action is performed in Kamurocho, which is the representation of Kabukichō, Tokyo’s district. During the game, the player resembles the usual mechanics: walking, listening to dialogues and watching cinematics pieces. The action includes side-quests which let the protagonists earn more money and special Completion Point currency; each CP lets the player gain additional bonuses, upgrades, and certain items. The main gameplay modification is battle control. It lets the player switch action styles in the middle of the fight.
Yakuza 0 is a prequel of Yakuza, video game series first released in 2005. The original was acknowledged for its innovative gameplay. The prequel followed the success and became favorable as well....
The action takes place after the events in Splinter Cell Essentials and continues the Double Agent’s storyline. Former Navy Seal officer and a friend of Sam Fisher Victor Coste is taken prisoner by an unknown group of people. The is conducting an interrogation, while he remembers the story of Sam.
Gameplay-wise Conviction is a bit different from other games in the series: while crawling in the darkness is still a thing, Sam spends fewer times in the shadows this time. Thanks to new Mark and Execute feature Fisher can take on multiple enemies at once finishing them in one spectacular move.
Singleplayer campaign is good enough but it gets better when another player added to the mix -- the game features cooperation mode with a fully separate story, which allows going through Sam Fisher shenanigans with a friend. Players can coordinate each other's attacks, and plan the enemy encounters and compete against each other in Face-Off mode....
This is the first game from "Reclaimer Trilogy" - a new trilogy in the Halo series. The game begins four years after the events of Halo 3. The main character of the series, Master Chief, returns to the game.
Halo 4 is the story of a cybernetic advanced human organism, Super Master Chief. Master Chief works in close connection with the virtual partner - artificial intelligence construct Cortana. Master Chief and Cortana meet with a menacing unknown during the exploration of an ancient civilization on another planet. The player acts as Master Chief, fighting with two main opponents. The first enemy is the remnants of the Covenant, the former military alliance of extraterrestrial races. Another opponent - Prometheans, mechanical warriors of the Forerunner empire.
This new version of the game Halo offers a significant number of weapons, enemy creatures and game modes, missing in previous versions.
Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes is a game about defusing a bomb. It was initially made for virtual reality headsets but also supports traditional screens and controls.
The game is meant to be played by at least two people in cooperation. Only one of them is wearing the VR headset or actually interacts with the computer. He or she acts as the main defuser who has to deactivate the bomb. All other players assume the roles of the experts. Their task is to help the defuser by reading aloud a manual about bombs. The experts need to be either in the same room with the defuser or to contact him or her over an audio messenger.
The defuser is the only player who can see the bomb. He or she has to describe it in details to other players. The experts, in turn, have to find the described blocks in their manuals and tell the defuser what to do to solve the puzzle.
Bombs as puzzles
The composition and other attributes of each bomb are randomly generated for each level, and the players can customize them. The bombs consist of individual blocks, which are puzzles on their own. Some of the blocks require regular attention from the defuser, while others can be disarmed once and for all.
The time for each level is limited. When the countdown reaches the end, the bomb will explode. Defuser's errors may also speed up the countdown or even activate the bomb and "kill" him or her. Each bomb has its own limit of time and errors....
Animal Crossing: New Leaf is a life simulation video game released in 2012 for the Nintendo 3DS. The player takes on the role of mayor of a new town, and with the help of the townsfolk and Isabelle, an eager secretary, it will be their job to make the town a better place to live....
Kingdom Rush is a tower defense game, the first installment in Kingdom Rush series. The game was initially released as a flash game by Armor Games but later received ports for iOS, Android, Windows, and Linux.
The gameplay of Kingdom Rush shares many similarities with other tower-defense games. On each level, you have to defeat your town from waves of enemies crawling across the map.
To do so, you place towers which automatically attack enemies that get in their range of attack. There four types of towers in Kingdom Rush: Ranged Towers, Melee Towers, Mage Towers, and Artillery Towers. Ranged Towers shoot arrows at any enemy that gets in their sight. Melee Towers spawn troops that march towards enemies and engage in close combat. Mage Towers fire magic bolt that is especially effective against armored enemies. Artillery Towers are the slowest and the most expensive ones, but they deal much damage and can hit several enemies with one shot. Aside from placing towers, a player can use special abilities such as meteor strikes that directly damage any emeries on the map.
There are 12 levels in the primary campaign and several extra levels that can be unlocked after beating the game. Additionally, there is an Endless mode with one map that lets player stand against infinite waves of enemies for as long as they can.
• A full 3D city at the center of the board lives and evolves as you play. You own a miniature world where each neighborhood has its own unique identity and characteristics. Its friendly inhabitants will interact with your progression throughout the game and celebrate your achievements, bringing a new dimension to your experience. Feel that you own something special and admire your empire grow right in front of your eyes!
Play the way you want
• You can change the rules and adapt them to your playing style. Play the famous Speed Die mode to spice up your game or select from a catalogue of 6 house rules chosen by Monopoly community members from around the world! ...
Crawl is 2D rogue-like game with beat em’ up elements and heavy emphasis on local multiplayer.
In Crawl, up to four players or bots explore randomly generated dungeons. One player controls the hero while the other three are spirits.
The goal of each run is to reach the exit, slay the final boss and escape from the dungeon. However, the only hero can do that. Killing hero as a spirit swaps roles and makes you hero giving you a chance to win.
The spirits cannot attack directly but can possess monsters in traps scattered throughout the dungeon. The monsters differ in strength, health, speed, attacks, and abilities. Each player can advance by leveling up and getting new gear. Leveling up increases your stats and unlock new attacks and abilities. Spirits can also level up unlocking new monsters and objects to possess. The weapons and magical items can be found in the dungeon or bought from merchants. There are 25 types of weapons in the game that vary in stats and attack types.
Additionally, each weapon can have one of 27 properties that can affect weapons damage, attack speed, give a chance to perform an elemental strike, or shot projectile. The maximum level in the game is ten after which the hero can face the dungeon boss. Other players must kill the hero by cooperatively controlling parts of the boss.
Meanwhile, from the safety of your rickety airship up in Outer Space, you can modify your thief with new skills, tools, and all manner of advanced technological horrors, allowing you to take on bigger buildings with better security, for gargantuan rewards!
Have you got what it takes to pull off The Swindle?
> London, 1849_
> In 100 days, Scotland Yard will activate their breakthrough Artificial Intelligence technology,
> codenamed "The Devil's Basilisk"_
> Its surveillance capabilities will be total. If the project is completed,
> your career as a master burglar will be untenable_
> Steal it, before that can happen_
The rules are simple. Reach the other side and kill anyone that stands in your way. Deftly parry and rend their throats, riddle their bowels with arrows, or squish their brains between your toes. The wurm cares not for chivalry.
Sequel to the indie hit of 2014, Nidhogg 2 builds upon the award-winning gameplay of its predecessor with new weapons to wield and levels to master, head-to-toe character customization, and the captivatingly grotesque art of Toby Dixon.
And, with music from artists including Mux Mool, Geotic, Doseone, Osborne, and Daedelus, Nidhogg 2 has a soundtrack so good that even the menu screens are awesome.Game Features:
- Challenge the AI or a friend in 1v1 combat.
- Fight for the top seat in 8-player tournaments.
- Master the distinctive traits of four weapons.
- Get stylish with full character customization.
- Ten stages from castles to Nidhogg innards.
- Alter the rules with over 10 different game variables.
- Go online with matchmaking and private games.
Download the Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number digital comic series by Dayjob Studio and dive into the backstory of several factions on a path to confrontation. The entire five-part series is free to download and comes in a single app that launches from your Steam library....
Originally developed by one-man studio Yeah Us!, Pumped BMX + is all about tricks, speed and skill. Players ride their way through increasingly challenging levels while pulling off crazy and impressive trick combinations. The game lets players choose their rider style and throw down their best stunts whilst racing through more than 500 challenges to reach the top of the leaderboards.
- Beautifully rendered and varied environments: Bike through four distinct environments, ridin the simplest dirt tracks right up to lengthy and complex tracks filled with half-pipes, loops and death-defying leaps.
- A new enhanced and intelligent control system: Play via the keyboard or with a controller, with easy to learn controls and an 'instant reset' button for those trickier stages.
- A fully licensed electronic soundtrack from some of the best upcoming artists and bands.
- Authentic BMX tricks which can be combined for almost unlimited creativity: Play with 8 basic and 8 advanced real-world tricks, and chaining them together to create a nearly unlimited amount of combos!
- Customisable Bikes and Riders ...
The new Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon gives players multiple mansions to
explore, a variety of puzzles to solve and new ghosts to capture. Armed
with the Poltergust 5000, a ghost-sucking, vacuum-like invention, Luigi
must complete a number of missions assigned to him by Professor E. Gadd.
Shining a light on the ghosts is no longer enough to stun them into
immobility. Players need to activate a new strobe function to stun the
ghosts before sucking them up with the Poltergust 5000.
Every mansion is filled with unique puzzle elements and ghosts.
Players must figure out how to defeat each one of them and find hidden
clues and keys to unlock new areas.
The world of Salt hangs on the brink of collapse. The citizens, once free spirits, now stand oppressed and isolated. But not all is lost, for out of this aether of fear arises a heroine, a ray of hope. Her name is Dandara.
Welcome to a unique 2D metroidvania platformer full of mystical creatures and boundless exploration. Defy gravity as you jump across floors, walls, and ceilings alike. Discover the mysteries and secrets hidden throughout the world of Salt and its diverse array of characters. Empower Dandara for combat and survival against enemies bent on oppression.
Awaken, Dandara, to bring freedom and balance to this directionless world.
• INNOVATIVE CONTROLS - Built natively for both touchscreen and gamepad input, movement and combat interact smoothly and seamlessly.
• BOUNDLESS EXPLORATION - Traverse across the esoteric world of Salt through fast and fluid jumps off any surface, unhindered by gravity, in lovingly crafted environments.
• CHALLENGING PROGRESSION - Use a combination of speed & skill, wits & reflexes, to solve puzzles, earn powerups, and access areas previously unreachable.
• BEAUTIFUL AND IMMERSIVE WORLD - A visual and auditory wonderland comes to life through gorgeous handcrafted pixel art and original soundtrack compositions.
- engage in fast-paced and bacon-flavored combat
- use movie-like combo moves to fight hilarious (but dangerous) enemies
- use enemy body parts and weapons to aid your battle
- go crazy with hyper-responsive controls
- unlock tons of Steam achievements
- battle your friends and enemies in Steam leaderboards
Hey, I'm SnoutUp and I'm solo hobbyist game developer from Lithuania. I like making little action-packed and pig-based games, but I'm very bad at introductions. Iron Snout is my first Steam release, but you can find a couple of my other games scattered around mobile marketplaces and itch.io. If you'll have time to do that let me know what you think about my games via tweet or email! Hope to see you soon!Special thanksStore art: Steffen Wittig
Background music: weirdnoises ...
Demented screams echo around the dark asylum that has caged you for the last six years. You open your eyes. A white-coated body slumps to the floor through your shaking hands. A bloody syringe slips from your arm. Waves of confusion and paranoia crash over you. You have no idea who you are or how you got here.
The door to your cell is open. One choice. Once chance. They took your life. Time to take it back.
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.sonyenteretainmentnetwork.com/terms-of-service).
The content of this videogame is purely fictional, is not intended to represent or depict any actual event, person, or entity, and any such similarities are purely coincidental. Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is strictly prohibited.
Use of this software is subject to license available in the game manual and online at rockstargames.com/eula. Any online features require internet connection, may be retired on 30 days notice, and may not be available to all users. ...
Welcome to Crush Crush – the Idle Dating Sim! Begin your quest to win the hearts of your town’s lovely ladies… after a disastrous intro or two! To do it you’ll have to build your stats, unlock amazing new jobs, and then sweep your waifu off her feet with exotic dates, the perfect gift, or maybe a tickle fight or two. ...
Shoppe Keep challenges you to shrewdly set the price of each item and watch the money roll in – but if your stock is too expensive, you will find your supplies shrinking as stealing increases! Stop Thieves quickly, with a swing of your sword or a zap of a lightning spell! (Or maybe both, if you’re really bloodthirsty.) Price your wares competitively and great adventurers will travel from miles away to your one-stop shop to spend their gold – the gold that they probably found conveniently placed on a cave floor! Shoppe Keep delivers deep gameplay mechanics in a memorable, tongue-in-cheek world.
Gone are the days of testing the theoretical water – we’re now a fully-fledged, fully-opened store! Despite reaching full release, developer Strangefire will continue with our planned seasonal updates – after all, we all know that Shoppe Keep is the true meaning of the holidays - but the especially fantastic news is about the brand new Inn!
This building has been blocked off for some time, and many have speculated that it will be an Inn – well, the sneaky players were right! The Inn is best used at lower levels and a lower gold count. For a small amount of kPoints, you are able to unlock the Inn with a single table for four guests.
An inn with a single table? What complete rubbish! Additional tables can be purchased by speaking with the innkeeper, as well as additional upgrades that will help your Inn deliver serious coin. Adventurers traveling through town might want to visit the Inn and enjoy some food and ale – if they haven’t found some randomly laying around on their travels already. We all know that fantasy worlds cater for their heroes – but with Shoppe Keep, you’ll be able to make sure that catering doesn’t equal ‘potato in a toilet’!
Various members of four completely original and never before seen character classes will visit your store, including hardened warriors, magical mages, sneaky rogues and wise druids. (As you can tell, we’re taking this description text VERY seriously!) Each of these character types will seek to purchase items relating to their unique skill set - a warrior will be hard-pressed to take a flimsy magical robe into close quarters’ battle, for instance! Mages, however, will be perfectly happy with a wooden stick. It’s ‘magical’, or something ridiculous those absurd mages believe. Will you be able to accommodate for all four classes of customers?
You have a completely unreasonable clientele to add pressure to your role as a Shoppe Keeper. After a day of heroism, beating up goblins and even battling the great ol’ Dragonclaw, your customers can be just a little short-fused. This means your displays can be spoilt and your tables may be damaged by angry customers! The renegade ‘heroes’ are not too worried about bringing in dirt from the street either!
However, help is at hand! As the owner of the store you’ll be armed with various exciting tools for combating these issues. The mighty wooden broomstick will sweep away dirt brought in from your customers, and the great hammer will repair furniture damaged by these ‘extraordinary’ visitors. A few sweeps and a couple of swings means that your shop will be in tip-top shape. Grow your business, and you can employ an army of ‘Helper Bots’ to take care of this for you – the cutting edge in imaginary technology that totally exists.
Set your prices too high and your customers may think twice about investing their hard won (or stolen) gold in your shop. They’ll take the plunge and attempt to steal stock right under your nose! With no CCTV available in ye olde world of Shoppe Keep, you have to rely on your combat skill! A sharp swing of the sword or the zap of a magic spell can make quick work of these pesky Thieves. But be cautious not to hit any innocent bystanders or you’ll suffer a monetary penalty, as well as a life riddled with guilt! Not to mention the hideous moral conundrum of whether or not to tell your family or- look, just don’t kill innocent people.
And let’s not forget the ferocious Barbarians! They live on the outskirts of the city, looming like an ancient race of organic-synthetic hybrids that invade the gal- wait, wrong game.
Regularly invading the town, Barbarians will cause as much damage and destruction as possible! They will even fight you directly if you try to stop them. Eliminate a few dozen Barbarians and they’ll invite a much… larger friend to come and visit you. But what will you do with all the bodies? Unless you wish to display the corpses as examples to your customers, you monster, you’ll need to use either the broomstick or the grinder.
It’s tough running a shop (especially one that may or may not be the venue of a murder-fest); there are not enough hours in the day to go out and procure new items for yourself. Thankfully, you can employ a Champion, unlocked via the skill tree. Select a class, equip the Champion with your finest armour and weapons, and send them out to bring home rare new wares. Despite that awful half-rhyme, some of these items can be sold, some are junk and others can be crafted into more powerful gear.
Your Champion will need to gain experience, just like the fantasy heroes you’re familiar with. During their first outing, they may fall in battle (and regret not saving more recently!), and whilst they will not return with any new goods, the experience will have taught them valuable skills that will improve their chances next time.
‘Helper Bots’ are your robotic staff team. The MK III charts the latest iteration of this tech, increasing the artificial intelligence of this mechanical chap. We all knew that true AI technology would be created before CCTV – it was inevitable.
The ‘Helper Bot’ has three duties; zapping Thieves who attempt to steal from your shop, picking up items that customers may have thrown to the floor, and restocking items back on the shelves. You can purchase several ‘Helper Bots’ to, well, help run your shop.
Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy worldFEATURES
- Make a living for yourself in a tongue-in-cheek fantasy world
- Manage your own Shoppe, from ordering stock to setting prices
- Design your own Shoppe layout by ordering tables, shelves and weapon racks
- The world of Shoppe Keep reacts to your every Shoppe decision, including prices and stock quality
- Unlock new abilities and perks in the skill menu, including alchemy, harvesting, and the capability to own a grinder and a high tier stock. We’ll let you decide what to do with the grinder
- Use the ‘Helper Bots’ to collect items thrown down in disgust by customers, zap Thieves and restock items
- Create a Champion, select its class and send them out on grand adventures
- Arm yourself with a sword and magic spells to defend your Shoppe from cheeky Thieves and destructive Barbarians
- Maintain your Shoppe by using the hammer to repair furniture and the broom to sweep away dirt, as well as the occasional corpse
- The world cycles through 4 seasons, each featuring a most wanted item. Frost Resists potions sell best in Winter, for example.
Armed with only your wits and a pair of top of the range Stealthing Goggles, it's your job to sneak your way through a deadly facility that's determined to extinguish your fragile little life. With no weapons and no armour, being seen means instant death.
Stay out of the light to avoid the attention of deadly security robots! Leap like a lusty salmon to avoid those zap-happy lasers! Think fast as the walls close in around you! And once you've defeated these deadly chambers (or they've defeated you), create your own fiendish death-rooms in Stealth Inc's fully-featured level editor!
Purchasing this content entitles you to both the PS3™ system and PS Vita system versions!
Some functions and features may not be available on PlayStation TV.
Dual Analog Sticks
Cross-platform play (PS3™)
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item. This item may be used with up to 2 activated PlayStation®Vita systems associated with this Sony Entertainment Network account.
Stealth Inc ™ & © Curve Digital. ...
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice… ...
Grow your modest potato farm into a spudding colony, then expand your industries across the brother land! Invest shocking amounts of resources into elite factories and science experiments to increase your production!
Communism never sleeps and neither will your progress, as your workers will go the extra mile to fuel your industries 24/7. It’s so simple, even a Capitalist could do it!
It’s time to show the ruling class what you’re made of. Start your farm to factory adventure today - Only in AdVenture Communist!
Peace, Land, and Potatoes! ...
Kirby™ and his friends are back in an adventure designed to satisfy
longtime Kirby fans and beginners alike. When an alien spaceship crashes
in the otherwise peaceful realm of Planet Pop Star, its pieces are
scattered throughout the land. Players must guide Kirby as he retrieves
the ship's parts and helps an alien return to its home planet. This
time, however, he's not alone. At any time, up to three more players can
join in the fun and play as Meta Knight, King Dedede, Waddle Dee or a
different color Kirby.
Kirby’s powerful Copy Ability returns, allowing him to inhale, spit
and transform as he encounters enemies.
Players can deploy classic and new abilities, including:
Sword: Kirby dons a green cap and wields a sword.
Beam: Kirby wears a jester hat and can shoot energy from a magic wand.
Whip: Kirby wears a cowboy hat and can lasso enemies.
Leaf: Kirby is surrounded by a whirlwind of leaves.
The game also introduces new Super Abilities, which are activated when
Kirby inhales special enemy characters. For example, the “Ultra Sword”
Super Ability allows Kirby to swing a giant sword and wipe out an
entire screen’s worth of foes.
Up to four players can enjoy the action together. (Additional
controllers required and sold separately.) While playing cooperatively
to progress through the game, player can join and leave the game at
Take LittleBigPlanet™ Everywhere!
LittleBigPlanet™'s critically acclaimed experience makes its way to the PSP® system with a completely new Sackboy™ adventure. Platform through 35+ levels and collect prize bubbles, costumes, and ""CREATE"" materials. CREATE your own levels and challenges with the easy to use POP-IT tool.
• Experience a completely new LBP Adventure!
• Play 35+ Action Packed Platforming Levels
• Create your own PSP® creations
LittleBigPlanet © 2009 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. LittleBigPlanet is a trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Europe ...
The budding alchemist Sophie of Kirchen Bell meets the Mysterious Book, Plachta, and embarks on a wonderful adventure of fulfilling dreams. ...
Embark on a giant kingdom-building adventure journeying to exotic lands
and helping your new, tiny Kefling friends along the way in A World of
Keflings! Play as your Mii and help the friendly, little Keflings
harvest resources, assemble buildings and create thriving cities in
desert, forest and ice kingdoms. Mine stone and crystal, harvest lumber
and wool, and craft elaborate buildings. Have fun creating and
customizing beautiful cities filled with fountains, workshops, castles
and more! Complete quests to help the Keflings solve their problems.
Compose new music or recreate your favorite songs by shooting Keflings
through musical cannons. Build a robot, rescue the princess, make
friends with a dragon and help a creepy witch get even creepier in this
exciting, friendly, city-building adventure!
Prince Marth and his band of loyal followers are the last hope in freeing Archanea. Alternate turns with the enemy, and shape up your army to suit your strategy by selecting from dozens of units with unique spells, abilities, and weapons. Each unit has its own strategic benefits, so guide them wisely or risk losing them on the battlefield.
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon is the eleventh installment of the Fire Emblem series and the first to feature online play. Announced in October 2007, the game is for the Nintendo DS and is a remake of the first Fire Emblem game, Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light....
This item is being licensed or sublicensed to you by Sony Computer Entertainment America and is subject to the Network Terms of Service and User Agreement, this item’s use restrictions and other applicable terms located at www.us.playstation.com/support/useragreements. If you do not wish to accept all these terms, do not download this item.
Magic: The Gathering is a video game published by MicroProse in April 1997 based on the collectible card game Magic: The Gathering. It is often referred to as Shandalar after the plane of Shandalar, where the game takes place. The player must travel the land and fight random enemies to gain cards, and defeat five wizards representing the five colors. The player must prevent one color from gaining too much power, and defeat the planeswalker Arzakon, who has a deck of all five colors. Adventure game and role-playing game elements are present, including inventory, gold, towns, dungeons, random battles, and character progression in the form of new abilities and a higher life point total....
- New hero - Wizard
- An entire set of unique battles with unexpected surprises
- Dungeons for random battles and worthy rewards
- Piles of stylish artifacts
- Three schools of pure battle magic
- A talent tree that changes the nature of battle
- A brave team of combat allies: monk, ice archer, elementalist, and many more
- A hand-drawn game world with a huge waterfall
- And, last but not least, three cunning bosses
Braveland Wizard is the second book of Braveland series. ...
Rhythmic gaming bliss, goats eating turnips, and the funkiest tunes you’ve ever bashed a button to? This must be the Rhythm Heaven™ Megamix. With 70+ rhythm games, including new ones, remixed fan-favorites, and US debuts, this fresh mix has it all. Try to reach Heaven World as you stab viruses, feed a bear, and more! Just don't miss a beat.
As you dig into each hilariously random activity, you'll get pulled into the world of Rhythm Heaven by the riveting soundtrack, created with help from legendary music producer, Tsunku♂. Hang out in a café to check out new rhythm games and chat with a drink-serving dog. Or feed your pet goat using a turnip-powered game machine! You can even visit a museum to enjoy the game's music and artwork. In the party mood? Then team up with three other players to take down challenges. Every time you encounter a player via the StreetPass™ feature, you'll do battle with their punching robot. It's time to kick back! Heaven World is just a few head bops away....
Hobbit, The (2003) is an action-arcade game developed by Amaze Entertainment. It came out on 11-11-2003. It was published by Sierra Entertainment. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Hobbit, The (2003) is available on PlayStation 2, PC and GameCube.
Disney's Aladdin in Nasira's Revenge is the Aladdin franchise platform game which was developed for the PlayStation and PC by Argonaut Games and distributed by Disney Interactive in 2001. In the game, Aladdin, Abu, and Princess Jasmine fight against the evil Jafar's sister Nasira who wants to bring him back to life. Nasira's Revenge received generally average or mediocre reviews....
Unfortunately, heroes have caught wind of the Devil's plan, and will stop at nothing to wipe him out. Knock on residents' doors to call them to battle, trap heroes in devious pincer formations, and command your troops to victory. Monsters get jobs, fall in love, have children, and even skip out on their rent. Keep them happy or you might not have anyone to fight for you when heroes come knocking. But don't be too soft: there's always prospective baddies looking to move in, so kick out the freeloaders when the time is right!
Being a landlord is a difficult job, but it can't be harder than running Hell...right?
- Every monster is different. Some are lazy. Some are strong. Some are perverts.
- Use an intuitive mouse-based control scheme to command your troops into battle.
- Encounter more than 20 different monster species, and take their money.
- Build a reputation with different monster families based on your performance and play style.
- Take on quests at your pace to unlock new monsters and furniture.
- Build a stronger army as residents have children far stronger than themselves.
- Get monsters in the mood for love with inappropriately shaped erotic cakes.
- Look on in horror as lovingly hand-drawn monsters and humans horribly slaughter each other over money.
- Monster occupations, hobbies and desires are all procedurally generated to keep you on your toes.
Join legendary platforming hero Rayman for a new adventure on your favorite mobile device!
If you enjoyed Rayman Jungle Run, winner of the App Store’s BEST of 2012, you will love Rayman Fiesta Run and its new wacky Fiesta world! Lunge for cocktail umbrellas, leap on limes and punch those piñatas…the sky’s the limit!
PARTY ALL NIGHT LONG
* More than 75 levels welcome you for the Fiesta!
* Bounce on sausages and make your way through 4 new festive worlds
* Beat all 3 new epic bosses to reach the dreaded Land of the Livid Dead Island!
* Collect Lums to get awesome rewards and power-ups
DISCOVER RAYMAN'S AMAZING NEW POWERS
* Rayman could jump, fly, punch and run up the walls…
* …he can now slide, swim or shrink on the fly into a tiny hero
* Unleash the power of the Super Punch!
BEWARE OF THE INVASION!
* Play all the levels you thought you knew in a totally different way
* Avoid new traps and defeat even fiercer enemies
* Get ready for more great challenges!
ENJOY GORGEOUS GRAPHICS
* Rayman Jungle Run was pretty… Rayman Fiesta Run looks absolutely delicious!
* Immerse yourself into the Fiesta thanks to the increased depth of field
* And if you like great lightings, Rayman has put a brand new disco ball up for you!
CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS
Share your activities, post your achievements on Facebook, and follow your friends on the world map.
This game can be downloaded over the air, no Wi-Fi needed to play!
Game available in: English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Arabic.
اللعبة متاحة ايضاً باللغة العربية! شاهد مزيد من التفاصيل هنا
Play more at http://appstore.com/ubisoft
And join your community!
Any feedback? email@example.com ...
Братья Пилоты 2: Дело о сеpийном маньяке is an adventure-puzzle game developed by Gamos. It came out on 02-12-1998. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Братья Пилоты 2: Дело о сеpийном маньяке is available on PC.
Attract new allies, scavenge food and supplies, and protect your shelter at any cost. Do you have what it takes to lead a desperate group through a crisis? This is your chance to find out. ...
The thoughts of civil war had been brewing in your homeland for years, and the violence has finally erupted. In the chaos, your village was burned to the ground, and your daughter disappeared. When faced with death, you chose to survive and to overcome the difficulties of disease, war, and famine. Can you make it long enough to be reunited with your daughter?
- All events and experiences you come across are randomly generated, so no play through is exactly the same!
- Keep track of your mood, nutrition, and water levels while avoiding terrible diseases!
- Take on the ultimate struggle of survival as your travel 1500 kilometers to safety.
- Unlock all 15 jobs, each with their own special starting skills, items and rewards.
- Experience tons of random events both in the outside world and indoors, and be the master of your destiny.
- Survive both day and night, as well as random weather events.
- Collect hundreds of items and craft your own weapons and armor.
- Explore the limits of crafting and upgrading to forge the strongest gear.
- Try loads of food to stay alive and cook your own meals Lizards Insects Braised beef.
- Explore a world inspired by real events and real stories.
- Fight a wide range of enemies, including wild beasts and rebel soldiers. Can you survive attacks from all your enemies and extremely difficult bosses?
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
The Sims: Superstar is a strategy game developed by Maxis. It was originally released in 2003. It was published by Electronic Arts. The game is rated as "Exceptional" on RAWG.
The Sims: Superstar is available on PC.
It was scored by Dix Bruce, Jerry Martin, Kirk R. Casey and Marc Russo.
Zombies swarm the screen, exploding into bits under your hail of bullets. Each of the 17 unique zombie types have special attacks and behavior, and they can evolve - manifesting terrifying new powers as you progress through the game. And just when you think you've beat them all, savage boss zombies hunt you down, puking out acid worms or storming after you in rage mode. Learn their strengths and weaknesses as you lead the action across 7 story-driven maps with varying victory conditions.
UNBEATABLE 4 PLAYER CO-OP
Quickmatch with up to 3 other players of similar level and use the custom skills and weapons chosen by all players to form an effective fire team. Coordinate auto-turret placements, high level room-clearing powers like Assault Team, Aerial Bombardment, and Zombie Antidote, and move physics objects to create temporary cover while you paint the room red.
HEAPS OF EPIC LOOT
Over 160 incredible guns and armor pieces are locked up tight inside increasingly rare strongboxes that you can find in secret rooms or on the mangled remains of your enemies. Your loadout includes a pistol and two rifle class weapons - choose from fast firing submachine guns, devastating shotguns, high damage assault rifles, brutal machine guns, flamethrowers, rocket launchers, lightning guns, and more. Armor up for protection against physical, thermal, and chemical attacks, then round out your arsenal with auto-turrets, grenades, and special high damage ammo to rip through the undead before they rip through you.
AMAZING RPG-STYLE UPGRADES
The Assault, Medic, and Heavy Gunner classes each have unique upgrade trees, giving each character 19 skills to customize. Hundreds of guns and armor pieces have a range of grades and a powerful RED version when you reach high levels. In addition you can add powerful augmentations to your guns and gear which enhance core properties like damage and rate of fire, but can also improve reload time, resist damage, and heal. ...
Grand Chase is an action-RPG massively multiplayer game developed by KOG. It was originally released in 2008. It was published by Ntreev USA. The game is rated as "Meh" on RAWG.
You can play Grand Chase on PC.
This story's hero is the lovably chaotic Neanderthal Ungh who dozes off during his very first night watch. The next morning, the catastrophe ensues: the fire's gone out and Ungh is banished from his village. Now you have to help Ungh finding a new flame, searching every corner of the Stone Age world. No matter if he has to search the insides of a dinosaur, smoldering volcanoes or even through time itself, there is no place Ungh wouldn't look for new fire.
One click or swipe and your environment comes to life. A small dash of logic and you'll be able to solve any puzzle and there will be no limit to your exploratory spirit while interacting with the game's world: fire coconuts from a mammoth's trunk, turn into an animal or save the fair maiden from the Octo-Boss' grasp.
- No text or dialogue at all
- Coherent and intuitive controls
- Explore a lovable, vividly animated Stone Age world
- 10 beautifully hand-drawn sceneries
- Atmospheric soundtrack by the composer of "The Night of the Rabbit" included with every purchase
„It’s [...] an intriguing evolution of the genre”
„After the presentation I would have loved to start right away.“
20 lands are ready to be discovered, each of them has its own unique rules. Expect inexplicable phenomena on a daily basis. It is not everything! Specific environment, weather conditions and exceptionally mild pH of the soil is truly made to promote evil - that is why traversing across the lands is so dangerous. Be careful, scary monsters are to be found at every step. But…what cannot be done to save the world!
In each of the lands you will encounter powerful opponents. Do not hesitate to use all available means. Fight bravely to get the treasure that is closely guarded by enemies.
Become the gallant warrior. Collect gold and buy awesome upgrades to your weapons, armor or shield and build your frightening appearance among your enemies.
Do not miss out on the chance to find legendary items and use it against your enemies. Some of them are magical, others more mundane, but surely all worth checking out.
Countless legends came to exist in fog-shrouded lands. They have origin in the bloodiest and most terrifying monsters. Before embarking on your journey, be sure to gather your team. Remember, united we stand, divided we fall! ...
131KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Software subject to license (us.playstation.com/softwarelicense). Online activity subject to Terms of Services and User Agreement (www.playstationnetwork.com/terms-of-service). One time license fee entitles play on up to 2 PlayStation® 3 systems activated by this account.
Tozai Games is a trademark of Tozai, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type and R-Type II are trademarks of Irem Software Engineering, Inc. registered or protected in the US and other countries. R-Type Dimensions is protected under US and international copyright laws ©1987-2014 Tozai, Inc. and/or Irem Software Engineering, Inc. All rights reserved. ...
Considered one of the best RPGs of 2009*, the original Devil Survivor
presented gamers with a novel premise: Tokyo is in full lockdown, the
government's swift, coldblooded response to a surprise demon invasion.
While you and your friends must solve the nature of the interdimensional
rift through which the horrific creatures are entering your world,
saving the world is not your highest priority; staying alive, on the
other hand, is.
Expanded and enhanced, Devil Survivor Overclocked for Nintendo 3DS
builds upon the game's original release with the addition of voice
acting for the entirety of the game's lengthy, unconventional narrative.
Moreover, that very story, already boasting multiple endings based on
critical decisions by the player, now concludes with a special eighth
chapter, a rousing epilogue for Shin Megami Tensei fans. The game's
beautifully remastered hand drawn artwork and character portraits
benefit from the new system's higher resolution screens, offering
players a crisper, higher fidelity experience.
Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors, titled as Vampire: The Night Warriors (ヴァンパイア The Night Warriors, Vanpaia Za Naito Wōriāzu) in Japan, is the first title in the Darkstalkers fighting game series, developed and released by Capcom in 1994, originally for the CPS II arcade hardware. It was ported to the PlayStation by Psygnosis in 1996....
Rebuild 3 is a strategy sim game with a good helping of narrative and dark humor. It's a thoughtful game that'll make you fond of your survivors before you send them to their deaths for the greater good. As you expand your fort to new buildings, you'll decide between farms or fortifications, housing or hospitals, and make tough decisions to fend off raiders, illness, starvation, and madness. And the dead are still out there wandering the streets, hungrier than ever.
Rebuild 3: Gangs of Deadsville is the third of my Rebuild series, and the first one available on Steam. It's a totally new, much bigger game than the first two.Features
- 4X style strategy and city (re)building
- Endless replayability with randomized cities and events
- Survivors with individual skills, perks, relationships, and stories
- Rival NPC forts with their own agendas, friendly or otherwise
- Campaign Mode, a journey through cities of increasing size and difficulty
- Strategic fort defense and interactive attacks
- Play in either real-time or turn-based mode
- 5 skills: defense, leadership, scavenging, building, engineering
- 10 resources and one-use items to find or craft
- 30 missions: scavenge for food, kill zombies, farm, fish, trade, bartend...
- 35 node research tree
- 50 building types with unique uses and/or scavengeable resources
- 70 types of equipment to find
- 100 survivor perks: Melee Training, Green Thumb, Light Sleeper...
- 200,000 words of event text - enough to fill two novels
- Desktop version of Rebuild 1 (previously only available in browsers)
- Desktop version of Rebuild 2 (including "winter" mobile content)
- 5 bonus professions for your main leader
- 5 corresponding unique items
- PDF artbook
50 years game is one of the best Strategy games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 100 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Strategy games.
More About 50 years
- 50Year's is the strategy game that you protect clan and nations.
- The number of nations is 11 and they have their own unique units.
- You can make use of various strategies because clan members have many kinds of characters and ability levels.
- You need to locate simple AIs and engage 5:5 battles.
- You have to think about clan management as well as food, and the population of the nations.
- Every 10 years, strong enemies will invade. If you cannot protect, the game will be over.
- The difficulty level of the game is quite hardcore. You can see the ending with many challenges.
- There are more than 100 politicians. Please vote carefully so that guide the clan to the right way.
( There are some mal functioning functions in Early Access .
It will be open to the public later through the upgrading announcement, It will be fully opened in official release. )