49 Best Games Like 3DRPG for Linux | Games Similar to 3DRPG 2020
Trying to find games like 3DRPG? Try these 49 great games that are similar to 3DRPG, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like 3DRPG that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best 3DRPG Alternatives | Games Like 3DRPG for Linux
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like 3DRPG in 2020. If there is something missing from the 3DRPG , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Linux
Sid Meier’s Civilization Beyond Earth is a 4X strategy game, the follower of Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri. You need to develop a new civilization from a colony that arrives on another planet. You can choose a nation from 8 available expeditions, a settlers’ class and some other parameters that give you start bonuses and define the path your colony will follow. The goal of the game is to dominate the world.
Like in the previous games of the series, Beyond Earth features resource mining and management, technology development, trading and diplomacy. However, ways to the victory differ from classic Civilization ones. Here they depend on the resource type you focus on. As a result, you can rather co-exist with the planet, become the technological leader, make this new planet more Earth-like by changing its landscape or establish contact with aliens.
Additionally to general civilization development Beyond earth often gives you tasks to progress through the game. A huge part of the game is dedicated to exploration and interaction with aliens who protect their homeland from invaders....
Horizon Chase Turbo is a racing game inspired by the great hits of the 80's and 90's: Out Run, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES), Rush, among others. Each curve and each lap in Horizon Chase Turbo recreates classic arcade gameplay and offers you unbound speed limits of fun. Full throttle on and enjoy!
Horizon Chase Turbo has Multiplayer Split Screen support across all game modes, to rescue the nostalgia of playing with your best friends sitting on a couch all night long. The hard time is to know who is your best friend because this one is also the one to be beaten.
Horizon Chase Turbo brings back the graphics context of the 16-bit generation and creates a style that is inspired in the past without letting go of its contemporaneity. The apparent polygon and secondary color aesthetic accentuate the visual beauty of the game, resulting in a unique and harmonic atmosphere. You'll feel the retro soul of the game on a completely modern body.
Horizon Chase Turbo is a race around the world. With each new cup, you'll pilot your car through extraordinary places, watching the sun setting, facing rain, snow, volcanic ashes and even severe sandstorms. Be it day or night each track takes place in beautiful postcards from across the world.
Horizon Chase Turbo presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic arcade racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES) and Rush. As you play the game, you'll be hypnotized by his charming tunes that complement the graphical ecstasy of each horizon.
Horizon Chase Turbo is the new version of the acclaimed and multi-award winning game “Horizon Chase World Tour”, selected as “BEST OF 2015” having a Metacritic of 88. The Steam Edition brings a lot of unseen features and content that enhance the nostalgia of old-school arcade racing games.
4K resolution graphics
Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
Tons of content: 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 31 Unlockable Cars and 12 Upgrades
Challenge your friends in an Online Competitive Ghost Mode
Make History by adding your name among Friends' and Global Leaderboards
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!Key Features
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite entrants in the series; and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
- New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
From the ingenious minds that brought you all those Saints Row games comes the ultimate Saints Row compilation: Saints Row®: The Third™ - The Full Package. This premier edition includes award-winning Saints Row: The Third all through downloadable mission pack and more than 30 bonus DLC items. With every weapon, every vehicle, every outfit, go over the top, off the reservation, and to places where no decent game should go.
382KB minimum save size
HDTV screen resolution: 720p
Network Players 2-2
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
This game is a genre of naval strategy with elements of tower defense from the Russian studio Unigine Corp. The game uses the graphics engine Unigine, which is known by most gamers thanks to the benchmark Unigine Heaven. The game takes place in the post-apocalyptic world, in which the remaining factions battle for the remaining oil reserves. In the game, developers tried to abandon the micromanagement of all units, but it does not lose the depth of control, and the game is not that simple to master. In addition to managing units, the player will manage the settlements, controlling their economy and development.
The player follows the story of the protagonist Kevin, a technical worker who begins his journey from protecting the oil fields from The Raiders. The game boasts dynamic gameplay, massive battles, and beautiful graphics. 16 story missions are available for passage. Players can also play against each other on multiplayer maps, and there are a total of 15. There is also a cross-platform multiplayer....
- Authentic pseudo-3D game engine with 2D graphics, just like the glory days of the arcade racers.
- 20 Different tracks, set on a variety of exotic locations all around the world and beyond.
- 4 Game modes: arcade, quick race, grand prix and custom.
- 5 Car models, each with its own specs and playstyle.
- Original soundtrack with 9 exclusive songs.
- Upgrades, drifting, turbos, rivals, forks and much more!
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice… ...
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game! ...
- Thermodynamic/fluid physics based play.
- Billions of total missions.
- Story arc with insane and unique enemies.
- Explore hundreds of star systems with thousands of worlds in Prospector missions.
- Hundreds of hand crafted missions in the Alpha Sector.
- Dial up your own mission worlds using the 'Dial Map Device' and share the address.
- Create your own maps using the included map editor.
- Play on maps of variable size, dimension, and shape.
- Script your own enemies and effects using the built in scripting language.
- Terraform the landscape during missions to take the higher ground.
- Discover experimental weapons that devastate the enemy.
- Share thousands of unique maps with an established, enthusiastic on-line community.
- Features a unique, original, and awesome soundtrack.
Choose for yourself how to prepare to face the vastly stronger Overlord. Complete a variety of missions to earn new spells, and/or roam the wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes of magical crafting loot. Customize your characters with unique combinations of enchants and spells that change how you move, jump, and fight. Or rescue people and bring them back to your settlement so that they can then be sent on dispatch missions; you don't have to carry the burden of your fledgling civilization alone!
You choose how to play, and the world adapts around you.Key features:
- Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world of dangerous creatures, powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries.
- You have choice. The world of Environ is a procedurally generated sandbox, and lets you go anywhere you see -- including right into the overlord's keep at any time. (Good luck with that.)
- Environ is endless. When you save one continent from an overlord, a larger and more complex continent appears.
- The game adapts to how you play: as you demonstrate your proficiency, monsters and missions upgrade accordingly. Killed 100 bats? Okay, time for... bats on fire!
- Crazy amounts of character customization. Combine a multitude of spells, enchants, and equipment to create specialized character builds.
- Play as a long line of brave adventurers. It's not a question of IF your character is going to die, but WHEN. Any character that dies is permanently lost, but you keep all your inventory, enchants, and general progress in the game.
- Become a community leader. Rescue NPCs for your settlement, construct buildings for them, and improve their skill and mood -- then send them on dispatch missions to help you in return!
- Be a clever problem-solver. Challenges have more than one solution, each with its own pros and cons. You get to figure things out rather than just jumping through a set of hoops.
- Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore on platforming, combat, and citybuilding independently.
- All owners of Valley 1 also get the much-improved sequel absolutely free! Valley 2 is out now, and features a different style of more-focused, non-sandbox play. Both games are quite distinct from one another, but you don’t have to choose between them -- both are yours for the price of one!
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
If this sounds simple, that's because it is -- you'll be lining up lengthy chains within minutes. But you'll be surprised how much brainpower it takes to set up combos of multiple chains, and the many brainteaser-style puzzles include some real stumpers. Tidalis has co-op and competitive multiplayer modes (both online and offline); action-oriented modes and timer-less brainteasers; a lengthy, casual-friendly adventure mode; twenty unique game modes providing innumerable twists to the basic gameplay; dozens of special blocks and items; and over fifty minutes of beautiful music to go with the painterly art.
In short, several games' worth of content are built on top of this core mechanic, which you'll quickly find to be as iconic as it is novel.Key Features:
- Puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new mechanic.
- Two-player co-op and competitive play (both local and networked).
- A wide selection of both action-oriented or brainteaser-like levels.
- Casual-friendly adventure mode, hardcore-focused custom games and vs modes.
- 20+ game styles, and dozens of items and special blocks.
- Rich, painterly art style and beautiful music.
- Players can create and share whole new themes, levels, and adventures.
- Options for colorblind players, players averse to lots of light and motion, and older computers.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever! ...
Darkness is back. Overlord Zenon has cursed the land, and now, Veldime is transforming into a nasty Netherworld. Memories are sterilized, bodies demonized, the world is falling into chaos. The only one unaffected is a young man, Adell. He stands up to fight the curse, but things never go as planned. The haughty daughter of Zenon, a filthy little frog, lovable demon siblings and a washed-up rock star!? No one can ever predict what goes on in the world of Disgaea. And of course, other Overlords refuse to sit still watching...
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
- Real time weather and season changing.
- 5 different buildings and over 5 levels to upgrade your buildings on your farm.
- 5 different type of fantasy horses.
- Interactive horse caring.
- Over 700 items to decorate your stable.
- Over 30 kind of magical potions.
- Over 30 kind of magical horseshoes.
- 4 training fields to train your horses, 5 difficulty for each.
- 25 cups to win on horse races.
- 30 quests to find the lost magical crystals.
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- The game is longer now, after the main campaign there is a free-play survival mode.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
KNIGHTS AND BIKES is a hand-painted action-adventure set on a fictional British island in the late 1980s, inspired by coming-of-age movies like The Goonies and classic games like Earthbound and Secret of Mana.
The story features two new friends: Nessa & Demelza. They're tough and imaginative girls exploring the island of Penfurzy in search of mysteries and treasure. Cycling around on their bikes, exploring the natural beauty of their surroundings, they experience their first taste of a more grown-up freedom. But this new-found independence also leads them into danger, both modern and ancient.
With a mixture of ingenuity and imagination, they deal with enemies and a challenging environment using frisbees, water-balloons, a cranked-up stereo, a pet goose, and more. The trinkets they collect from their adventures allow them to upgrade their bikes and widen their treasure-hunt.
As Nessa and Demelza try to figure-out the puzzling adult world around them, it's their friendship and imagination that guides them on their quest: to find the legendary treasure! (as well as saving some of those stupid adults that just keep disappearing).
The game is by Rex Crowle, (Creative Director: Tearaway/Tearaway-Unfolded, Art & Design: LittleBigPlanet) and by Moo You (Gameplay Programmer: Ratchet & Clank and LittleBigPlanet). Audio design by Kenny Young (Audio Lead: Tearaway & LittleBigPlanet) and with a musical score by Daniel Pemberton (Composer: The Man From Uncle, Steve Jobs, King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword)Things to Do Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op.
Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities! These include: frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping welly boots, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
Work together! Both characters have different skills so you'll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins, both on foot and on your customised bikes.
Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches rumoured to be hidden on the island.
Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk) so you can personalise your bikes, unlock extra abilities or at the very least: get those training-wheels removed!
Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose-beak and can help you find what you need, if you keep him fed and happy.
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
An Orc army stands ready to attack Arkania's villages and towns. The only hope of saving the land lies in the legendary Blade of Destiny. Can you find this magical weapon in time to stop the siege? A rich and detailed adventure that will engage your mind and challenge your imaginations.The Realms of Arkania TrilogyThe Realms of Arkania games (Blade of Destiny, Star Trail and Shadows of Riva) deliver a prime example of the classical European fantasy universe. Based on Germany's most popular pen & paper role playing game, it was also the first German computer RPG series to get widely recognized outside of its home country. To this day it holds a stable hardcore fanbase that loves the games for their comprehensive adaption of the pen & paper ruleset and the believable medieval fantasy setting. ...
A young Sumoman is returning home from a sumo tournament only to find his fellow countrymen in a dramatic peril. Someone has enchanted the inhabitants of the island, putting them into an eternal slumber. Our clumsy, yet fearless hero starts his journey across the beautiful, ancient Japan to find the source of the magical dream. He will have to overcome puzzling contraptions and threatening surroundings in order to break the dream spell and wake up the charmed people. Sumoman makes no haste, however, because nothing would be worse for our noble hero than to fall over and lie helplessly.Key Features
- Unstable main hero. Sumoman can't get up if he falls over.
- Time reverse feature. Every sumo wrestler can rewind time. Didn't you know?
- Physical puzzles. Can you solve even the simplest puzzle if Sumoman falls over every time?
- Lots of humor and Easter Eggs.
- Split-screen mode with special competitive levels for 2 players. Be faster than your friend in sumo racing, or beat them in the King of the Hill mode.
In order to lift the curse placed upon the inhabitants of Veldime 15 years prior, the protagonist's mother attempts to summon the evil Overilord Zenon so that her son Adell can defeat him and lift the curse. Instead his daughter, Rozalin is summoned, and Adell commits to returning her home to her father, as well as to defeating her father when they find him.
The game is a turn-based strategy RPG in the vein of Final Fantasy Tactics. Classes gain abilities by gaining character levels, and can level up those abilities through use. New items and equipment can be bought or won in battle, and can be powered up up by entering and winning battles inside a given item. Characters can also "gang up" on enemies by performing combos that are activated by positioning other characters near an attacking character. This action only uses the attacking character's turn, leaving the others free to attack again. Clever coordination can have characters attacking quite a few times per turn. New characters can be created (or even reborn as other classes or just more powerful versions of the same class) by petitioning (or even bribing with special items) the Dark Assembly with "Mana" you earn by defeating enemies....
You'll assume the role of the son of the last hero who saved the world in the first game. This time the forces of evil are taking over the Wood Lands with a black substance that is absorbing energy and life from the living creatures!
Will you be able to take over this enormous new evil force?
Features of the game:
- Open World platforming levels! A new super vast world to explore.
- Co-op local mode up to 4 players! Save the world with 3 of your friends
- New moves! You'll be able to perform a double jump and gliding moves thanks to your new leaf. You'll even be able to gather water for the dying plants.
- New items and customizable to unlock for Woodle and his house (furnishings, weapons, masks etc)
- MMO mode, explore the Wood Lands with friends from all over the world! To enter MMO mode, touch the statue at the center of the plaza. ...
You must solve various puzzles to eliminate them.
Various weapons and mechanics with many puzzles.
More than 60 levels ...
Typefighters is a competitive multiplayer game where two players battle each other using their typing skills. Its variety of modes does not only emphasise typing speed and correctness, but also other skills like reaction time, sustained attention, creativity, tactics and anticipating the opponents moves. Aside from being a tool to settle arguments on who is the best on a keyboard, the game can also be used for training purposes.
- Show your friends who is the fastest typist!
- 8 modes requiring a variety of skills aside from typing speed and correctness.
- Online and LAN multiplayer for two players.
- Add your own word lists for additional languages and special challenges.
- Additional benefit of providing typing practice.
- Cross-platform multiplayer for Windows, Linux and Mac.
- Customizable singleplayer opponent.
As an operative tasked with fixing corruption in the timestream, you have been sent to the North of England in May 2015, where six people died in a house fire. Prohibited from simply stopping the fire, you must instead manipulate the choices made by the housemates in the week leading up to it so that they all survive the event.
From the outset, you have free and complete reign to explore the seven day timeline before the fire. You can watch and alter the significant events from the entire week as many times as you like and in whatever order you wish. Some decisions will have only minor effects on the timeline, moving objects around the house or revealing deeper stories and secrets. Major changes however, rewrite the timeline by changing existing events, adding new events and even replacing other events entirely.
You must traverse up and down this timeline, changing decisions at different moments throughout the week so that their effects interact and combine together to save all six housemates.
However, it is not just the housemates who have choices. Each of them can be saved from the fire in multiple ways, with each outcome having a profound effect on their lives in the future. Will you just search for the quickest and easiest solution, or can you find the best possible outcome for everyone?
Ultimately, everything is about choices and consequences.Features
Choose how you want to follow the game’s story
Want to follow each of the six characters’ stories ‘Pulp Fiction’ style? That’s fine. Want to watch the whole thing like ‘Memento’, with the final event first and then moving back in time to see what caused it afterwards? That’s okay too. Or maybe you’re old school and just want to watch things in good-old chronological order? You can do that as well.
Watch and change things as many times as you like
Can’t remember exactly what happened in an event? Changed a decision and you’re not sure you like the consequences? That’s fine. Just pop back along the timeline and watch and change whatever you like, whenever you like, as many times as you like.
Change the past to affect the future
Setting up temporary base in the house mere hours after the fire, provides a unique perspective on events. As you look back through the timeline, past events play out in front of you in ghostly form, with the smoke and fire damaged house a constant reminder of what is to come. In addition, as you manipulate the past, the environment can be reset around you to match the changes taking place. Some new objects will appear, others will move around the house and the contents of rooms can change substantially as you change the past. ...
Armagetron Advanced is a multiplayer snake game in 3D based on the light cycle sequence from the film Tron....
One day he decided to take a vacation abroad. He arrives at a small, quiet coastal town where tourists are sparse and everybody knows each other. It's only when he notices people are going missing and all the signs point to a dark, mysterious island out to sea that he decides to team up with local journalist Michelle and terrified-yet-adventure-seeking waiter Glenn to go and investigate.
What secrets does the island hold? What are the locals hiding? And what's causing those blood-curdling screams that seem to be coming from that mysterious island in the dead of night?
Calm Waters is a 2D classic point and click thriller/mystery/horror influenced by the likes of Lost and Twin Peaks.
Calm Waters features:
- Professional voice actors
- Full 1080p HD 2D pre-rendered backgrounds
- Intriguing characters
- An immersive story full of twists and turns
- An atmospheric soundtrack
Apart from the voice actors and music, the entire game was created by myself over the space of 6 years. ...
Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city with plenty of houses and keep your residents happy by providing all the services they need. You'll be rewarded with money, fame and honor. It's up to you how to play - you can work your way to the top in the comprehensive campaign mode or you can create and play your own custom scenarios. Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings. Trophies and awards available for the meticulous gamer!
- Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city.
- Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings.
- Win trophies and awards in 24 unique campaign scenarios.
- Play your own custom scenarios.
- Reach up to 22 achievements.
Well thank you for asking. Each marble has a different material and special power: Rubber can jump, Paper can shrink, and Metal can boost. They interact with the world as you might expect: Rubber floats on water, Paper burns in fire, Metal uses its sheer mass to destroy things. Combine the strengths of each marble to overcome a multitude of hazards as you race to the end of each level in search of the fastest time!
Welcome to Lost Marbles. We hope you enjoy your stay.
*** You can download a demo for Windows or Mac from our site ***Key Features
- Challenging platforming mixed with puzzle solving
- Colorful visuals and charming music create a dazzling world
- Now with 40 levels!
- Hardcore Mode + unlockable skins
- Online leaderboards to challenge your friends
- Xbox 360 controller support
- 100% Indie and made by two guys. Is that really a feature?
In Dominions you take control of a powerful being that rules a nation and aspires to godhood. The type of Pretender Gods can vary from magically powerful arch mages to huge titans or large monuments. The pretender gods have different strengths dependent on what kind of god you choose and what nation you play.
When you start the game you decide what kind of god you are and how your Dominion affects your lands, followers and sacred soldiers. It is an expression of your divine might and the faith of your followers. If your dominion dies, so do you. Your dominion also inspires your sacred warriors and gives them powers derived from your dominion.
In order to win and become the one true god you have to defeat your enemies one of three different ways: conquer their lands, extinguish their dominion or claim the Thrones of Ascension.
New for Dominions 5 is that a God's bless effects can be customized in detail giving a new set of choices for the aspiring Gods. Battles have also received a major change and now feature simultaneous movement for all participating units. Fireballs and arrows will now fly at the same time as everyone is moving and watching large battles will be quicker than before.
Dominions is set in a fantasy world that draws inspiration from historical nations, cultures and myths. You will not encounter the elves of conventional fantasy in this game. Instead you might lead a nation of vanir from old norse myth. Aztecs, romans, israelites, greeks, kievian rus and lovecraftian horrors are just a few of the inspirational sources of the game.
The first Dominions game was released in 2002 and was well received by strategy gamers. Since then Dominions has been much refined and Dominions series is still actively played making it one of the longest running 4x turn based strategy games. ...
Roll your way through 24 huge levels across six different themes in this fast, colourful 3D platform game.
Be prepared to take on spikes, mines, dynamite, conveyor belts, springs, switches, doors, bumpers, lasers, saws, fire, ice, water, electricity, trapdoors and much much more. Each level has three areas you must navigate your way through, battling a host of enemies along the way, then a fourth and final area where you must take on one of the six end-of-level bosses! Grab the protective stars as you go and keep an eye out for the many hidden bonuses to help you on your way.
On A Roll 3D is a classic platformer that mixes the regular 2D format with a 3D twist as many of the platforms cross in front of each other. There are plenty of puzzles thrown in that combine realistic physics and logical reasoning with switches, levers and pushable blocks required to open doors and trapdoors, and to reach otherwise inaccessible places.On A Roll 3D is an immensely fun and very challenging retro platform game! ...
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
- Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
- Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
- Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
- Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
- Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
- Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
- Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
- Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
- Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.Snag a Two PackThe Star Traders Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share your strategies and epic war against the alien with a friend today!What's in the Box?Star Traders: 4X Empires includes the full tech tree, and both the Alta Mesa and Hyperion Ship Skin Packs. As we continue to expand the game, new technology, ship skins, and factions will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all present and future content is included in the price.
- Entire Tech tree
- All game maps
- All 6 classic Factions
- Additional 3 Great Clan Factions (Alta Mesa, Moklumne, Zenrin)
- All 9 ship design types
It's simple, fast, challenging and annoyingly addictive.How many alien badbutts can you take out before you become stardust?
- Save the world with just one button.
- Fail instantly. Retry even instantly-er.
- Upgrade your lasers and hyperdrive into oblivion.
- 8-bit pixel art & beautiful border illustration by Paul Duffield.
- Crunchy sounds and music.
- Palette swap to please your eyeballs.
- Silly random name generator.
- Steam Leaderboards, Achievements and Stats.
- Steam Trading Cards.
- Press any button to SHOOT.
- Press any button to SWITCH direction.
- (yes, they are both tied to the same any button...)
- Thumb your nose at destiny, become the hero you were meant to be, and win the heart of the girl of your dreams!
- Save the town and battle the evil goblin Bloodclot with your magic sword!
- Charming retro 8-bit graphics and a classic quest.
- Clever and challenging puzzles.
- Includes a soundtrack of upbeat music to buoy the adventurer's spirit!
- Fourth-wall breaking fun and humor—great for fans of the golden age of adventure games!
- More diversity in the game, varied tasks in the regions, different tactics for playthroughs and unique bonuses from patron gods.
- Egypt: Old Kingdom is longer.
- New technologies: 3D engine and skeletal animation.
Construct an idyllic neighborhood with plenty of houses and keep your residents happy by providing all services they need, and they will reward you with a tidy profit. It’s up to you how to play - you can work your way to the top in the comprehensive campaign mode or you can create and play your own custom scenarios. Build dozens of houses, structures and other buildings. Trophies and awards available for the meticulous gamer!
- Construct an idyllic neighborhood.
- Build dozens of houses, structures and other buildings.
- Win trophies and awards in 24 unique campaign scenarios.
- Play your own custom scenarios.
- Reach up to 22 achievements.
Start with the bare essentials and lead the Kin’s upstart civilization to peace and prosperity. Explore new lands, discover resources, grow plants and raise animals to grow your village. Survive through the harsh winters, devastating diseases, sweltering heat, and myriad other challenges posed by an unforgiving procedural world.
Build, craft and farm your way towards civilization as you help the Kin to survive and thrive.
- The Industrial Evolution: Power your village with wind turbines and design an efficient electrical network.
- Hunter Gatherer: Hunt and herd animals into paddocks to supply your people with meat, eggs and milk.
- Breed & Feed: Manage farms with crops, breed and care for your animals and balance production to keep your Kin fed.
- The Circle of Life: Create the ideal environment for families to form and flourish - a complete lifecycle.
- The Modern Trade: Modern tool upgrades for experienced craftsmen, including chainsaws, jackhammers, and nail guns.
- Climate & Seasons: Construct heaters and air conditioning units to combat the effects of hypothermia and heat exhaustion.
- Unique Biomes: An ever-expanding world, with woodlands, desert, alpine and more to come.
- Energy: Power your cities with solar panels, coal power plants and other ways both green and dangerous.
- Health and diseases: Craft medicines to heal sickness like influenza or food poisoning.
- Hydration and Water: One of the most basic needs of life.
- Predator and Prey: Protect your livestock from foxes, and encounter dangerous beasts.
The Kindred is available on Windows, Mac and Linux. ...
If you win this tournament, you'll be set for life. Maybe that's why it attracts so many racers from all over the galaxy. You'll start with your shitty car and unlock better parts, guns, car paints, decorations by winning races and eviscerating opponents on the battlefield race track.
In terms of full disclosure as stated in MEGACOORP's Intergalactic Trade and Digital Distribution Treaty we hereby provide what's included in early access at this stage.(Current) Early Access Features
- Intergalactic racing chaos: Fully featured racing including boosts, steering, jumping and firing deadly powerups.
- Crazy powerups: Teleport to a random racer by using the portable black hole, jam everyones screen with the scrambler, fling your card forward with the superboost, refill your boost bar with the quickflip, fire a seeker missile at the unsuspecting car in front of you and show off your coolness by driving in first and enabling S.W.A.G.
- Local multiplayer: Compete against your friends with up to 4 player split screen multiplayer, show them who's boss.
- Time Trials: Put down the best time on the intergalactic (steam) leaderboards.
- Singleplayer VS bots: Practice against bots to make sure you get hold of that precious S.W.A.G. once you play against your friends.
- Over 4 racetracks! (5 to be exact): Five race tracks which take place on the deserted sand planet BAK-ZAND, ice planet DUOK-7 and lava planet ORDEAL.
- Characters: 8 characters to choose from, one more visually appealing than the other!
- Singleplayer story mode: Experience what it means to be competing in the grandest tournament of all tournaments, upgrade your car, unlock new parts along the way and discover that this was never really just about racing...
- Online multiplayer: Competitive online multiplayer, put your skills to the test versus other extra terrestrial life forms. Climb the ranks and become the reigning champion.
- Even MOAR crazy powerups: Cluster bombs, tesla coils, grappling hooks, instant ramps and flamethrowers. Remember... no rules.
- Advanced car customisation: Pimp your ride with unlocked parts, put on that new exhaust and adjust your suspension to deal with that sticky track on HOTGUEL ZX-7.
- Loads of tracks on different planets: Every tournament new tracks arise, dealing with sandworms, loopings or reversed gravity? Why the hell not.
- Track editor: Who are we to think that we discovered every single planet out there?, MEGACOORP is always looking for new dangerous planets to organise their tournaments on.
Lovely Day is a 3D sweet contemplative game where you can relax and discover this calm world !
Use only the mouse to observe.
Gameplay video (spoilers)
Made with love and flowers by Simon Giraud
Have a nice day :)...
Share With Friends!Invite friends to share their crazy inventions and you can share yours too!8 Chapters With InventionsHelp pirates in the tropics and launch rockets in the backyard chapter. The night inventions will have you zapping laser trough a maze of mirrors to ignite bombs. Help penguins in the winter and teleport potions in the fairy tale chapter. Inventioneers have 8 chapters with a total of 112 inventions. If that isn't enough you can create your own inventions and share them with your friends.
- 8 chapters with a total of 112 new inventions!
- Create! - A fully working tool to create your own inventions
- Share up to 16 inventions with your friends!
- 100+ objects
- 18 characters that you can help
- 8 Inventioneers with unique features - Windy, Blaze, Sporty, Zappy, Bunny, Magneta, Freezy and Maggie
Do you like watching others do all the work?
In this unique game you will plan, direct and oversee the construction of a Pyramid in Ancient Egypt.
Organize agriculture, plan the village, direct the building and watch thousands of workers on screen, in real time.
Or not: You may be forced to watch them die of exhaustion.
Which is all caused by your incapacity of planning the biggest project on earth.
So rise to the occasion, and get that thing built, stone by stone!Game Play
Your first challenge, should you accept it, is to decipher the hieroglyphic User Interface.
Yes, that's right, the UI uses genuine ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.
But if you want, you can cheat, and enable transcription into English.
You will need to build a food supply with farms and bakeries, and provide shelter for the workers.
And you will also need to hire your labour force.
Be careful though: do not hire more than you can feed and shelter: they may die if you fail to do so.
Oh, and don't run out of silver either. It is what buys you buildings and labour.LabourYou will need to hire:
- Irrigation Workers
- Household Servants
All of these workers will go about their lives autonomously, in one massive and unparalleled crowd simulation that can grow into a force of thousands of workers.
But for the impatient Imhoteps among you: you can speed things along by picking up individual workers and place them back anywhere in the world.Buildings
- Farms are the backbone of your civilization. They require irrigation, and provide grain.
- Bakeries will turn grain into food.
- Tax offices will take the surplus food and provide the project with much needed silver.
- Huts are required to shelter your workers when they become exhausted. Food is distributed to them.
This means you need a recent computer to run this game.
Intel Sandy Bridge or newer, or AMD Bulldozer or newer.
Check your CPU first for AVX support, before buying. Thank you!
(It also requires an up-to-date OpenGL driver -- v3.2 or higher.) ...
An electric neon, colorful yet sparse look is the inspiration for all the elements in the game; the setting, the player ships, enemies, visual effects and music take notes from simple vector art and electronic music.
Voxel Blast was created as a love letter to 3D dogfighting games and also space shooters, in an attempt to find a common ground between those two kinds of games. In Voxel Blast you can choose one of three ships with different weapons, yet all of them very focused in providing a satisfying dog-fighting style and movement.
The game has three modes to learn and test the skills necessary for the player to succeed: the Challenge mode, the Survival mode and the Arcade. The Challenge mode consist in a series of courses marked trough navigation beacons with limited time to reach them; this mode teaches the player the necessary skills to fly and navigate the spaceships in a safer environment that the arcade with lower stakes overall, but with a focus on high speed precise flying. The Survival mode presents the player with an arena much like the ones in the Arcade mode, but in a three-lives endless score-attack combat with a constant flow of a varied mix of enemies; in the survival mode the player can see all the enemies he might find in the Arcade and develop ways to fight them, including the interactions between different compositions of enemies. The Arcade mode combines the combat and navigation in stages comprised of sets of flying sections and fighting gauntlets, where the number of destroyed enemies and the time taken to complete count towards the final score.
The game features gamepad support for analog direct input and some flightsticks, but it has been designed to be played with a mouse and keyboard using a system that tries to reproduce the nuance of using a stick to control the roll and pitch of the spaceship. This makes the control of the ship one of the main skills to master in the game, along with the speed control, positional engagement of enemies and management of special projectiles. ...
A chosen has been elected to find a way to defeat him. No luck, it's you (again!) Who have been appointed.
To achieve this feat, you will need to:
- travel the different regions by foot, by boat or teleporting
- fight monsters
- explore dungeons, towers and caves
- discover the last free cities
- find the essential ingredients to make magic potions
- complete quests
- solve puzzles
The gold and experience gained will allow you to
- increase your combat power
- develop your magic abilities to cast awesome spells
- buy more and more effective weapons and protections
- acquire new skills
- make potions
A sequel of the famous Xploquest game, Xploquest 2 is a tiled based role-playing game based on the exploration and management of your character, which takes place in an open world.
Are you ready to get started in the world of Xploquest ? ...
- Stunningly scored, with original music hand tailored for every scene/event in the game.
- Highly personal narrative driven by the developers' personal experience with depression and suicide.
- Imaginative puzzles and environments.
- Adventure/Beat'em Up combat style, with weapons having uses outside of combat.
- Compelling Stylized Visuals
- Created mostly by a two man team
- Full Controller Support
Riders of Asgard is much more than your average run-of-the-mill, Viking BMX game. It’s a historically correct Viking BMX game, with historically accurate Viking bikes and locations.
So go ahead! Be the Biking Viking!Features
- Choose Your Path - Play the level as you see fit and choose your own path to pull off the best tricks and unlock the special bar.
- Choose Your Style - Use the gold you earn while playing the game to upgrade your bike and viking.
- Choose Your Tricks - While you play, choose your trick-set and use those tricks to earn more points and climb the leader board.
- Choose Your Opponents - Take on the world by competing on the various leader boards, or out trick a friend in Local Multiplayer.
- Choose Your Control - The game has full controller support, and features various Assists you can enable or disable at any time. A controller is recommended but keyboards are also supported.
Warlords I + II bundle contains Warlords and Warlords II Deluxe!Warlords Warlords is a huge, eight player strategy game of empires, castles, armies, heroes, monsters and dragons.
In the fabled land of Illuria, an unconvincing peace treaty has just expired. Now, eight mighty empires content in a ruthless struggle for supreme power. Only one will prevail...
Warlords II Deluxe Warlords II Deluxe is the ultimate fantasy/strategy game, where a cut-throat struggle for survival is played out on a grand scale!
Brave heroes, mighty, armies, quests, diplomacy and magic are all employed to overwhelm your enemies and dominate the world!
Warlords II Deluxe features brilliant SVGA graphics, superb sound and 60 created worlds to fight over - as well as an infinite number of random worlds! ...
In the year of 1950, the ghosts or shadow figures appeared in different parts of the world. But none took any step to research on this matter as the activities of these figures were insignificant. But in the year of 2012, these shadow masses reappeared in villages and caused troubles to the normal human lives. Many people were tormented by a group of such figures. People have considered them as living dead, ghosts, or Satan. The soldiers started to take action against them. Some of them tried to fight back these creatures but was futile. Some of the soldiers who were supposed to protect the human beings became one of their kinds. These unusual activities increased to such an extent that it had compelled the soldiers to launch air crafts, tanks, and to build electric fences to stop them. There was a dire necessity of taking appropriate actions against them.
- 32 Levels to play!
- 5 Different Locations including Forest, Riverside, snowy land and much more!
- Different kinds of traps including Thorns, Electric Fences, Tanks, Air Crafts, Time Bombs and much more!
- Difficulty increases as you proceed.
- Different items to collect including Green Gems, Speed Boosters, Ammo, etc.
- Ability to convert human beings into ghosts and much more!
Are you ready to be a villain and convert the human beings into ghosts? Cool, let's begin. ...
America has gone down the drain and many of her inhabitants are now fleeing into Mexico, plenty of Mexicans still wish to work there to take home healthy pay packages back to their families.
The president of America however is determined to keep his workforce at bay while keeping out any non-Americans at all costs. Thus, he has erected a mechanised wall of weapons to persuade them to stay.
- Protect your position at all cost: stop Mexicans from entering and Americans from leaving!
- Construct a range of towers with different effects including race-specific towers that optimise your defences with smart positioning.
- Manually control turrets at will to adapt to chaotic changes and shut down any who dare oppose you.
- Play 10 levels with different layouts which require intelligent planning and adaptation of using the manual controls.
- Experience stellar American and Mexican voice acting.
- Unlock over 10,000 achievements!
3DRPG game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 49 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About 3DRPG
3DRPG is a voxelized old-school RPG where you explore a Randomly Generated world filled with random dungeons, towns and people! Every character in the game is recruitable. Hunt for prey or go fishing for food. Search for treasure in dungeons and fight monsters on the way!
You are a lost soul wandering the Underworld in the army of undead. Somehow you break free from your state and face Burzur, Lord of the Underworld. You make an agreement with Burzur, if you complete his task, you'll be free to live life again. Your task is to hunt down the killer that killed you in the first place. And so your journey begins!
- Randomly Generated World, Towns, Dungeons
- Every Character Is Recruitable
- Old School JRPG Battle System With A Twist
- Mentor System
- Crafting Armour, Weapons & Potions
- Hunting Prey & Fish For Food
- Clearing Mines & Gather Minerals
- 15 Professions
- 5 Weapon Types
- 350+ Different Equips
- 50+ Different Enemies