The best games like 3DRPG are:
- arrow_rightHorizon Chase Turbo
- arrow_rightWorms W.M.D
- arrow_rightTower of Time
- arrow_rightSEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
- arrow_rightA Valley Without Wind
- arrow_rightSecret of the Magic Crystals
- arrow_rightRealms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic
32 Best Games Like 3DRPG:
Filter by Platform Linuxarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (17)
- iOS (37)
- Android (19)
- macOS (73)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (23)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (14)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (17)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (5)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Horizon Chase Turbo
Horizon Chase Turbo is a racing game inspired by the great hits of the 80's and 90's: Out Run, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES), Rush, among others. Each curve and each lap in Horizon Chase Turbo recreates classic arcade gameplay and offers you unbound speed limits of fun. Full throttle on and enjoy!
Horizon Chase Turbo has Multiplayer Split Screen support across all game modes, to rescue the nostalgia of playing with your best friends sitting on a couch all night long. The hard time is to know who is your best friend because this one is also the one to be beaten.
Horizon Chase Turbo brings back the graphics context of the 16-bit generation and creates a style that is inspired in the past without letting go of its contemporaneity. The apparent polygon and secondary color aesthetic accentuate the visual beauty of the game, resulting in a unique and harmonic atmosphere. You'll feel the retro soul of the game on a completely modern body.
Horizon Chase Turbo is a race around the world. With each new cup, you'll pilot your car through extraordinary places, watching the sun setting, facing rain, snow, volcanic ashes and even severe sandstorms. Be it day or night each track takes place in beautiful postcards from across the world.
Horizon Chase Turbo presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic arcade racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES) and Rush. As you play the game, you'll be hypnotized by his charming tunes that complement the graphical ecstasy of each horizon.
Horizon Chase Turbo is the new version of the acclaimed and multi-award winning game “Horizon Chase World Tour”, selected as “BEST OF 2015” having a Metacritic of 88. The Steam Edition brings a lot of unseen features and content that enhance the nostalgia of old-school arcade racing games.
4K resolution graphics
Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
Tons of content: 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 31 Unlockable Cars and 12 Upgrades
Challenge your friends in an Online Competitive Ghost Mode
Make History by adding your name among Friends' and Global Leaderboards
2. Worms W.M.D
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!Key Features
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite entrants in the series; and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
- New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
Slipstream is a racing game inspired by the visuals, music, games and cars from the late 80s and early 90s. It's built on a custom game engine, with an authentic retro feel and unique graphics. The soundtrack, drawing from synthpop and jazz fusion influences, sets the tone for a race across a variety of exotic locations from all around the world, including cities, deserts, forests, mountains and beaches. Drifting and slipstreaming mechanics add depth to the driving gameplay, and the result is a challenging and exciting experience.Features
- Authentic pseudo-3D game engine with 2D graphics, just like the glory days of the arcade racers.
- 20 Different tracks, set on a variety of exotic locations all around the world and beyond.
- 4 Game modes: arcade, quick race, grand prix and custom.
- 5 Car models, each with its own specs and playstyle.
- Original soundtrack with 9 exclusive songs.
- Upgrades, drifting, turbos, rivals, forks and much more!
4. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
5. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
6. A Valley Without Wind
A 2D sidescroller without a linear path. An action game with tactical combat and citybuilding. An adventure game that lets you free-roam a vast, procedurally-generated world. A Valley Without Wind defies genre stereotypes. Unlike other procedurally-generated games, you also get a logical progression in difficulty, plus helpful tips and checklists to guide your travels (should you need them).
Choose for yourself how to prepare to face the vastly stronger Overlord. Complete a variety of missions to earn new spells, and/or roam the wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes of magical crafting loot. Customize your characters with unique combinations of enchants and spells that change how you move, jump, and fight. Or rescue people and bring them back to your settlement so that they can then be sent on dispatch missions; you don't have to carry the burden of your fledgling civilization alone!
You choose how to play, and the world adapts around you.Key features:
- Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world of dangerous creatures, powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries.
- You have choice. The world of Environ is a procedurally generated sandbox, and lets you go anywhere you see -- including right into the overlord's keep at any time. (Good luck with that.)
- Environ is endless. When you save one continent from an overlord, a larger and more complex continent appears.
- The game adapts to how you play: as you demonstrate your proficiency, monsters and missions upgrade accordingly. Killed 100 bats? Okay, time for... bats on fire!
- Crazy amounts of character customization. Combine a multitude of spells, enchants, and equipment to create specialized character builds.
- Play as a long line of brave adventurers. It's not a question of IF your character is going to die, but WHEN. Any character that dies is permanently lost, but you keep all your inventory, enchants, and general progress in the game.
- Become a community leader. Rescue NPCs for your settlement, construct buildings for them, and improve their skill and mood -- then send them on dispatch missions to help you in return!
- Be a clever problem-solver. Challenges have more than one solution, each with its own pros and cons. You get to figure things out rather than just jumping through a set of hoops.
- Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore on platforming, combat, and citybuilding independently.
- All owners of Valley 1 also get the much-improved sequel absolutely free! Valley 2 is out now, and features a different style of more-focused, non-sandbox play. Both games are quite distinct from one another, but you don’t have to choose between them -- both are yours for the price of one!
7. Secret of the Magic Crystals
In this game you manage a horse-breeding farm set in a fantasy surrounding. The game enables you to breed legendary horses such as Pegasus, Unicorn, Fire-steed, Ice-steed and Demon-steed. You can buy over 700 objects during the game. Make all kinds of horseshoes as well as lots of magical potions for your horses. If they are exhausted or ill, you are able to cure and look after them. Your horses and colts need lots of care and that’s the way they recover their strengths. You can train your horses on four different fields in five levels of difficulty. You can even breed them in order to have more talented horses. Different horse races help you to gather 25 kinds of cups and you can send your horses to complete 30 exciting missions.
- Real time weather and season changing.
- 5 different buildings and over 5 levels to upgrade your buildings on your farm.
- 5 different type of fantasy horses.
- Interactive horse caring.
- Over 700 items to decorate your stable.
- Over 30 kind of magical potions.
- Over 30 kind of magical horseshoes.
- 4 training fields to train your horses, 5 difficulty for each.
- 25 cups to win on horse races.
- 30 quests to find the lost magical crystals.
8. Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic
Blade of Destiny (1992) is the first part of the glorious Realms of Arkania Trilogy...
An Orc army stands ready to attack Arkania's villages and towns. The only hope of saving the land lies in the legendary Blade of Destiny. Can you find this magical weapon in time to stop the siege? A rich and detailed adventure that will engage your mind and challenge your imaginations.The Realms of Arkania TrilogyThe Realms of Arkania games (Blade of Destiny, Star Trail and Shadows of Riva) deliver a prime example of the classical European fantasy universe. Based on Germany's most popular pen & paper role playing game, it was also the first German computer RPG series to get widely recognized outside of its home country. To this day it holds a stable hardcore fanbase that loves the games for their comprehensive adaption of the pen & paper ruleset and the believable medieval fantasy setting.
Categories in common with Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic: Role Playing
9. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
Tidalis is a block-based puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new "streams" mechanic. The game is brimming over with riffs and variants on that core mechanic with 20 game modes, dozens of special blocks and items, and 115 levels in the adventure mode alone. The basic rules of the game are this: blocks fall down into the board and have a color and an arrow direction. If a stack of blocks exceeds the height of the board, you lose. In order to clear blocks, you must right-click and drag paths through the arrows to set up chain reactions of like-colored blocks.
If this sounds simple, that's because it is -- you'll be lining up lengthy chains within minutes. But you'll be surprised how much brainpower it takes to set up combos of multiple chains, and the many brainteaser-style puzzles include some real stumpers. Tidalis has co-op and competitive multiplayer modes (both online and offline); action-oriented modes and timer-less brainteasers; a lengthy, casual-friendly adventure mode; twenty unique game modes providing innumerable twists to the basic gameplay; dozens of special blocks and items; and over fifty minutes of beautiful music to go with the painterly art.
In short, several games' worth of content are built on top of this core mechanic, which you'll quickly find to be as iconic as it is novel.Key Features:
- Puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new mechanic.
- Two-player co-op and competitive play (both local and networked).
- A wide selection of both action-oriented or brainteaser-like levels.
- Casual-friendly adventure mode, hardcore-focused custom games and vs modes.
- 20+ game styles, and dozens of items and special blocks.
- Rich, painterly art style and beautiful music.
- Players can create and share whole new themes, levels, and adventures.
- Options for colorblind players, players averse to lots of light and motion, and older computers.
11. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
12. Disgaea 2 PC
~ The DEFINITIVE Edition! Includes all content from Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2) and Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) ~
Darkness is back. Overlord Zenon has cursed the land, and now, Veldime is transforming into a nasty Netherworld. Memories are sterilized, bodies demonized, the world is falling into chaos. The only one unaffected is a young man, Adell. He stands up to fight the curse, but things never go as planned. The haughty daughter of Zenon, a filthy little frog, lovable demon siblings and a washed-up rock star!? No one can ever predict what goes on in the world of Disgaea. And of course, other Overlords refuse to sit still watching...
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
Categories in common with Disgaea 2 PC: Role Playing
13. Knights And Bikes
KNIGHTS AND BIKES is a hand-painted action-adventure set on a fictional British island in the late 1980s, inspired by coming-of-age movies like The Goonies and classic games like Earthbound and Secret of Mana.
The story features two new friends: Nessa & Demelza. They're tough and imaginative girls exploring the island of Penfurzy in search of mysteries and treasure. Cycling around on their bikes, exploring the natural beauty of their surroundings, they experience their first taste of a more grown-up freedom. But this new-found independence also leads them into danger, both modern and ancient.
With a mixture of ingenuity and imagination, they deal with enemies and a challenging environment using frisbees, water-balloons, a cranked-up stereo, a pet goose, and more. The trinkets they collect from their adventures allow them to upgrade their bikes and widen their treasure-hunt.
As Nessa and Demelza try to figure-out the puzzling adult world around them, it's their friendship and imagination that guides them on their quest: to find the legendary treasure! (as well as saving some of those stupid adults that just keep disappearing).
The game is by Rex Crowle, (Creative Director: Tearaway/Tearaway-Unfolded, Art & Design: LittleBigPlanet) and by Moo You (Gameplay Programmer: Ratchet & Clank and LittleBigPlanet). Audio design by Kenny Young (Audio Lead: Tearaway & LittleBigPlanet) and with a musical score by Daniel Pemberton (Composer: The Man From Uncle, Steve Jobs, King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword)Things to Do Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op.
Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities! These include: frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping welly boots, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
Work together! Both characters have different skills so you'll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins, both on foot and on your customised bikes.
Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches rumoured to be hidden on the island.
Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk) so you can personalise your bikes, unlock extra abilities or at the very least: get those training-wheels removed!
Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose-beak and can help you find what you need, if you keep him fed and happy.
14. Crash Drive 2
Get ready for ridiculous fun in this multiplayer free-roaming stunting game. Drive a bus, tank or monster truck, speed across huge open worlds and participate in random events. Stunt across outrageous maps packed with plenty of bizarre terrain for an intense experience. Collect coins, level up your ride, and WIN the offroad race. Crash Drive 2 will drive you mad!
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
Sumoman is an adventure puzzle platformer with advanced physics, destructible objects and the ability to reverse time. Solve various physical puzzles, trying to keep the unstable Sumoman on his feet in challenging environments.
A young Sumoman is returning home from a sumo tournament only to find his fellow countrymen in a dramatic peril. Someone has enchanted the inhabitants of the island, putting them into an eternal slumber. Our clumsy, yet fearless hero starts his journey across the beautiful, ancient Japan to find the source of the magical dream. He will have to overcome puzzling contraptions and threatening surroundings in order to break the dream spell and wake up the charmed people. Sumoman makes no haste, however, because nothing would be worse for our noble hero than to fall over and lie helplessly.Key Features
- Unstable main hero. Sumoman can't get up if he falls over.
- Time reverse feature. Every sumo wrestler can rewind time. Didn't you know?
- Physical puzzles. Can you solve even the simplest puzzle if Sumoman falls over every time?
- Lots of humor and Easter Eggs.
- Split-screen mode with special competitive levels for 2 players. Be faster than your friend in sumo racing, or beat them in the King of the Hill mode.
16. Woodle Tree 2: Worlds
Woodle Tree 2: Worlds is an open world platformer/adventure videogame.
You'll assume the role of the son of the last hero who saved the world in the first game. This time the forces of evil are taking over the Wood Lands with a black substance that is absorbing energy and life from the living creatures!
Will you be able to take over this enormous new evil force?
Features of the game:
- Open World platforming levels! A new super vast world to explore.
- Co-op local mode up to 4 players! Save the world with 3 of your friends
- New moves! You'll be able to perform a double jump and gliding moves thanks to your new leaf. You'll even be able to gather water for the dying plants.
- New items and customizable to unlock for Woodle and his house (furnishings, weapons, masks etc)
- MMO mode, explore the Wood Lands with friends from all over the world! To enter MMO mode, touch the statue at the center of the plaza.
17. Second Chance
Second Chance is a single-player, first-person narrative game of time travel, choice and consequence.
As an operative tasked with fixing corruption in the timestream, you have been sent to the North of England in May 2015, where six people died in a house fire. Prohibited from simply stopping the fire, you must instead manipulate the choices made by the housemates in the week leading up to it so that they all survive the event.
From the outset, you have free and complete reign to explore the seven day timeline before the fire. You can watch and alter the significant events from the entire week as many times as you like and in whatever order you wish. Some decisions will have only minor effects on the timeline, moving objects around the house or revealing deeper stories and secrets. Major changes however, rewrite the timeline by changing existing events, adding new events and even replacing other events entirely.
You must traverse up and down this timeline, changing decisions at different moments throughout the week so that their effects interact and combine together to save all six housemates.
However, it is not just the housemates who have choices. Each of them can be saved from the fire in multiple ways, with each outcome having a profound effect on their lives in the future. Will you just search for the quickest and easiest solution, or can you find the best possible outcome for everyone?
Ultimately, everything is about choices and consequences.Features
Choose how you want to follow the game’s story
Want to follow each of the six characters’ stories ‘Pulp Fiction’ style? That’s fine. Want to watch the whole thing like ‘Memento’, with the final event first and then moving back in time to see what caused it afterwards? That’s okay too. Or maybe you’re old school and just want to watch things in good-old chronological order? You can do that as well.
Watch and change things as many times as you like
Can’t remember exactly what happened in an event? Changed a decision and you’re not sure you like the consequences? That’s fine. Just pop back along the timeline and watch and change whatever you like, whenever you like, as many times as you like.
Change the past to affect the future
Setting up temporary base in the house mere hours after the fire, provides a unique perspective on events. As you look back through the timeline, past events play out in front of you in ghostly form, with the smoke and fire damaged house a constant reminder of what is to come. In addition, as you manipulate the past, the environment can be reset around you to match the changes taking place. Some new objects will appear, others will move around the house and the contents of rooms can change substantially as you change the past.
18. Calm Waters
Peter Taylor's wife is dead.
One day he decided to take a vacation abroad. He arrives at a small, quiet coastal town where tourists are sparse and everybody knows each other. It's only when he notices people are going missing and all the signs point to a dark, mysterious island out to sea that he decides to team up with local journalist Michelle and terrified-yet-adventure-seeking waiter Glenn to go and investigate.
What secrets does the island hold? What are the locals hiding? And what's causing those blood-curdling screams that seem to be coming from that mysterious island in the dead of night?
Calm Waters is a 2D classic point and click thriller/mystery/horror influenced by the likes of Lost and Twin Peaks.
Calm Waters features:
- Professional voice actors
- Full 1080p HD 2D pre-rendered backgrounds
- Intriguing characters
- An immersive story full of twists and turns
- An atmospheric soundtrack
Apart from the voice actors and music, the entire game was created by myself over the space of 6 years.
Build ancient Roman cities. Earn money, fame and honor in this addictive strategy game.
Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city with plenty of houses and keep your residents happy by providing all the services they need. You'll be rewarded with money, fame and honor. It's up to you how to play - you can work your way to the top in the comprehensive campaign mode or you can create and play your own custom scenarios. Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings. Trophies and awards available for the meticulous gamer!
- Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city.
- Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings.
- Win trophies and awards in 24 unique campaign scenarios.
- Play your own custom scenarios.
- Reach up to 22 achievements.
20. Lost Marbles
Oh look, it's just another "marble" game. What is this, 1984? Wait...I can control three marbles at once? Well that's completely different and kind of cool. I get to use my marbles together to solve puzzles, all with tight controls and awesome physics? Tell me more!
Well thank you for asking. Each marble has a different material and special power: Rubber can jump, Paper can shrink, and Metal can boost. They interact with the world as you might expect: Rubber floats on water, Paper burns in fire, Metal uses its sheer mass to destroy things. Combine the strengths of each marble to overcome a multitude of hazards as you race to the end of each level in search of the fastest time!
Welcome to Lost Marbles. We hope you enjoy your stay.
*** You can download a demo for Windows or Mac from our site ***Key Features
- Challenging platforming mixed with puzzle solving
- Colorful visuals and charming music create a dazzling world
- Now with 40 levels!
- Hardcore Mode + unlockable skins
- Online leaderboards to challenge your friends
- Xbox 360 controller support
- 100% Indie and made by two guys. Is that really a feature?
21. On A Roll 3D
On A Roll 3D
Roll your way through 24 huge levels across six different themes in this fast, colourful 3D platform game.
Be prepared to take on spikes, mines, dynamite, conveyor belts, springs, switches, doors, bumpers, lasers, saws, fire, ice, water, electricity, trapdoors and much much more. Each level has three areas you must navigate your way through, battling a host of enemies along the way, then a fourth and final area where you must take on one of the six end-of-level bosses! Grab the protective stars as you go and keep an eye out for the many hidden bonuses to help you on your way.
On A Roll 3D is a classic platformer that mixes the regular 2D format with a 3D twist as many of the platforms cross in front of each other. There are plenty of puzzles thrown in that combine realistic physics and logical reasoning with switches, levers and pushable blocks required to open doors and trapdoors, and to reach otherwise inaccessible places.On A Roll 3D is an immensely fun and very challenging retro platform game!
22. Star Traders: 4X Empires
Take command of humanity’s last survivors and rebuild an empire among the stars. In this immersive turn-based strategy game, you must lead the refugees of the great Exodus to a new home in hostile space and build a new galaxy-spanning civilization. To survive in the dark reaches of space, you will have to fight to protect your people, control rival factions, and unlock lost technology.
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
- Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
- Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
- Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
- Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
- Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
- Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
- Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
- Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
- Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.Snag a Two PackThe Star Traders Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share your strategies and epic war against the alien with a friend today!What's in the Box?Star Traders: 4X Empires includes the full tech tree, and both the Alta Mesa and Hyperion Ship Skin Packs. As we continue to expand the game, new technology, ship skins, and factions will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all present and future content is included in the price.
- Entire Tech tree
- All game maps
- All 6 classic Factions
- Additional 3 Great Clan Factions (Alta Mesa, Moklumne, Zenrin)
- All 9 ship design types
23. Switch 'N' Shoot
Switch 'N' Shoot is an arcade shoot-em-up with a twist...You only have one button which turns your ship and fires your guns at the same time.
It's simple, fast, challenging and annoyingly addictive.How many alien badbutts can you take out before you become stardust?
- Save the world with just one button.
- Fail instantly. Retry even instantly-er.
- Upgrade your lasers and hyperdrive into oblivion.
- 8-bit pixel art & beautiful border illustration by Paul Duffield.
- Crunchy sounds and music.
- Palette swap to please your eyeballs.
- Silly random name generator.
- Steam Leaderboards, Achievements and Stats.
- Steam Trading Cards.
- Press any button to SHOOT.
- Press any button to SWITCH direction.
- (yes, they are both tied to the same any button...)
24. Tick's Tales
Colorful retro graphics meet a hilarious modern narrative in this charming and challenging point-and-click adventure! Neighborhood troublemaker Tick wants nothing more than to be a hero and earn the love of the girl of his dreams, Georgia McGorgeous. The only way is to pass the tests of Strength, Courage, and Wisdom to prove his worth and draw the legendary Sword of Blergh from the stone! But before Tick can win her heart, he will also have to save Georgia and his entire town from the clutches of the evil goblin Bloodclot!
- Thumb your nose at destiny, become the hero you were meant to be, and win the heart of the girl of your dreams!
- Save the town and battle the evil goblin Bloodclot with your magic sword!
- Charming retro 8-bit graphics and a classic quest.
- Clever and challenging puzzles.
- Includes a soundtrack of upbeat music to buoy the adventurer's spirit!
- Fourth-wall breaking fun and humor—great for fans of the golden age of adventure games!
Categories in common with Tick's Tales: Adventure
25. Voxel Blast
Voxel Blast is a game where you control a spaceship traveling across complex 3D environments to fight enemies in cages set to trap them with you. Navigate as fast as you can through the level to reach the beacons or risk facing squads of enemies already waiting for you; then use your weapons and evasive maneuvers to take them down in bright colorful explosions.
An electric neon, colorful yet sparse look is the inspiration for all the elements in the game; the setting, the player ships, enemies, visual effects and music take notes from simple vector art and electronic music.
Voxel Blast was created as a love letter to 3D dogfighting games and also space shooters, in an attempt to find a common ground between those two kinds of games. In Voxel Blast you can choose one of three ships with different weapons, yet all of them very focused in providing a satisfying dog-fighting style and movement.
The game has three modes to learn and test the skills necessary for the player to succeed: the Challenge mode, the Survival mode and the Arcade. The Challenge mode consist in a series of courses marked trough navigation beacons with limited time to reach them; this mode teaches the player the necessary skills to fly and navigate the spaceships in a safer environment that the arcade with lower stakes overall, but with a focus on high speed precise flying. The Survival mode presents the player with an arena much like the ones in the Arcade mode, but in a three-lives endless score-attack combat with a constant flow of a varied mix of enemies; in the survival mode the player can see all the enemies he might find in the Arcade and develop ways to fight them, including the interactions between different compositions of enemies. The Arcade mode combines the combat and navigation in stages comprised of sets of flying sections and fighting gauntlets, where the number of destroyed enemies and the time taken to complete count towards the final score.
The game features gamepad support for analog direct input and some flightsticks, but it has been designed to be played with a mouse and keyboard using a system that tries to reproduce the nuance of using a stick to control the roll and pitch of the spaceship. This makes the control of the ship one of the main skills to master in the game, along with the speed control, positional engagement of enemies and management of special projectiles.
26. Xploquest 2
The forces of evil have settled on the continent. Again ! Only a few cities have been able to stay out of the control of the Dark Knight.
A chosen has been elected to find a way to defeat him. No luck, it's you (again!) Who have been appointed.
To achieve this feat, you will need to:
- travel the different regions by foot, by boat or teleporting
- fight monsters
- explore dungeons, towers and caves
- discover the last free cities
- find the essential ingredients to make magic potions
- complete quests
- solve puzzles
The gold and experience gained will allow you to
- increase your combat power
- develop your magic abilities to cast awesome spells
- buy more and more effective weapons and protections
- acquire new skills
- make potions
A sequel of the famous Xploquest game, Xploquest 2 is a tiled based role-playing game based on the exploration and management of your character, which takes place in an open world.
Are you ready to get started in the world of Xploquest ?
27. Blue Sheep
Blue Sheep is a Platformer Adventure set in a strange world, plagued by the physical manifestation of misery, known as the Beast. Play as the Outsider, experiencing the memories of a warrior who once opposed the Beast.features:
- Stunningly scored, with original music hand tailored for every scene/event in the game.
- Highly personal narrative driven by the developers' personal experience with depression and suicide.
- Imaginative puzzles and environments.
- Adventure/Beat'em Up combat style, with weapons having uses outside of combat.
- Compelling Stylized Visuals
- Created mostly by a two man team
- Full Controller Support
28. Riders of Asgard
Riders of Asgard is a fun and challenging Viking BMX game. Unlock new maps and items to upgrade your Bike and Rider, and access previously unreachable places. Riders of Asgard features a full single player campaign as well as local multiplayer to take on your friends!
Riders of Asgard is much more than your average run-of-the-mill, Viking BMX game. It’s a historically correct Viking BMX game, with historically accurate Viking bikes and locations.
So go ahead! Be the Biking Viking!Features
- Choose Your Path - Play the level as you see fit and choose your own path to pull off the best tricks and unlock the special bar.
- Choose Your Style - Use the gold you earn while playing the game to upgrade your bike and viking.
- Choose Your Tricks - While you play, choose your trick-set and use those tricks to earn more points and climb the leader board.
- Choose Your Opponents - Take on the world by competing on the various leader boards, or out trick a friend in Local Multiplayer.
- Choose Your Control - The game has full controller support, and features various Assists you can enable or disable at any time. A controller is recommended but keyboards are also supported.
29. Fear Half Factor
Fear Half Factor is a 2D Casual Runner Game in which you play as a villain whose mission is to rule over the world by converting the innocent human beings into Evil Ghosts.
In the year of 1950, the ghosts or shadow figures appeared in different parts of the world. But none took any step to research on this matter as the activities of these figures were insignificant. But in the year of 2012, these shadow masses reappeared in villages and caused troubles to the normal human lives. Many people were tormented by a group of such figures. People have considered them as living dead, ghosts, or Satan. The soldiers started to take action against them. Some of them tried to fight back these creatures but was futile. Some of the soldiers who were supposed to protect the human beings became one of their kinds. These unusual activities increased to such an extent that it had compelled the soldiers to launch air crafts, tanks, and to build electric fences to stop them. There was a dire necessity of taking appropriate actions against them.
- 32 Levels to play!
- 5 Different Locations including Forest, Riverside, snowy land and much more!
- Different kinds of traps including Thorns, Electric Fences, Tanks, Air Crafts, Time Bombs and much more!
- Difficulty increases as you proceed.
- Different items to collect including Green Gems, Speed Boosters, Ammo, etc.
- Ability to convert human beings into ghosts and much more!
Are you ready to be a villain and convert the human beings into ghosts? Cool, let's begin.