37 Best Games Like 3DRPG for iOS | Games Similar to 3DRPG 2020
Trying to find games like 3DRPG? Try these 37 great games that are similar to 3DRPG, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like 3DRPG that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best 3DRPG Alternatives | Games Like 3DRPG for iOS
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like 3DRPG in 2020. If there is something missing from the 3DRPG , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform iOS
Final Fantasy VII is a Japanese role-playing game, a seventh installment in the series, excluding spin-offs. The main events take place in the world of Gaia, in the city of Midgar; the game combines standard fantasy elements with steampunk and other science fiction, providing the players with well-defined lore and locations.
The main character, a mercenary named Cloud Strife, joins the cause of disrupting a megacorporation, which was destroying the planet with its excavations for energy. However, the storyline offers much more beyond that, allowing players to discover the secrets of Midgar, and eventually, save the world.
Final Fantasy VII follows the trend set by previous games of the series, offering a grand world map to explore, with unique locations and lengthy battles. The combat system is a trademark for the genre and the series, where the player’s team and the enemies trade blow in a turn-based manner, employing different skills and items until either side is defeated. The game’s art style is innovative for a Final Fantasy, as it uses 3D models over 2D backgrounds, resulting in a unique and memorable art style.
Crazy Taxi is the renewed version of arcade machine title of the same name that was released in 1999. It’s a taxi driver simulator. The goal of the game is to deliver passengers to their destinations, performing numerous tricks. The game also features 16 mini-games.
Crazy Taxi follows the classic mechanics of score games: you need to get from a passenger as much money as possible. In the beginning you can choose a driver and a car; their stats are quite similar with slight differences in speed and turning. To raise your tips you need to reach the destination on time. To earn extra money you can perform multiple tricks, including drifts, jumps, near-misses, and combos of these moves.
Driving through the city isn’t that easy as it seems to be. There are numerous obstacles in your way, such as frustratingly slowly buses, that make you take risks during your maneuvers on the road. Moreover, the amount of potential passengers is limited: once you pick up a person, it’s unavailable for the rest of the game....
McPixel is a puzzle game developed by Polish developer Mikołaj Kamiński.
The game serves as a parody of both MacGyver and MacGruber and features a lot of references to the modern pop culture.
The objective of the game is to defuse a bomb located on the level in 20 seconds. The objective is referred to in the game as "save the day". The Protagonist defuses the bombs in ridiculous and absurd ways. For example, by kicking it. The players guide the main character, McPixel himself, by pointing and clicking at the screen. The game consists of four parts, which include three levels. It is possible to unlock a secret fourth level. Each level is composed of six sequences. There are multiple secrets and easter eggs hidden Throughout the levels. The game features several pixel filters, music that was typical for 8-bit games, and free downloadable content.
A level editor is also provided by the developer....
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
- Authentic pseudo-3D game engine with 2D graphics, just like the glory days of the arcade racers.
- 20 Different tracks, set on a variety of exotic locations all around the world and beyond.
- 4 Game modes: arcade, quick race, grand prix and custom.
- 5 Car models, each with its own specs and playstyle.
- Original soundtrack with 9 exclusive songs.
- Upgrades, drifting, turbos, rivals, forks and much more!
Triple Town is an award-winning original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
This is the ultimate hardcore version of Triple Town. There are no in-app purchases of any kind in the game. There is no DLC. When you buy the game, you get everything it has to offer with that purchase. We hope you enjoy it!
Help Grimm and Rose, a couple of adorable grim reapers, defeat monsters, ghosts, evil bunnies and more using the power of words!
GameplayLetter Quest is a turn-based RPG where players attack monsters by spelling words. But be careful since the monsters know how to fight back - they can create different letter tiles such as poison, plague, stone, whirlwind, duplicator, spike and flipped, steal your health, heal themselves, use critical attacks, and much, much more!
Don't worry - Grimm and Rose have a lot of tricks up their sleeves too, including crystal tiles that give special bonuses, upgradeable weapons, books that provide unique boosts, special items, upgrades, potions, and more!
- 40 stages, with 4 unique ways to play each one
- Five separate areas, each with unique art and music tracks
- Tons of upgrades, books, potions, special items and weapons to help you on your journey
- Over 30 monsters to fight
- Boss monsters with unique abilities
- Over 6 hours of gameplay - much more if you choose to complete everything!
- 70 quests to complete
- 52 achievements
- A built-in dictionary of over 190,000 English words
All of the battles in Letter Quest can be played with keyboard - no more hunting for letters with the mouse if you don't want to! Simply type letters to add them to the current word, hit backspace to remove the last letter typed, and much more!
Letter Quest also supports setting key bindings for most hot-keys right in the game's options menu.Bonuses!
Every copy of Letter Quest comes with the full 8-song chiptune-y soundtrack, 4 high-res wallpapers, and some custom avatars.About Bacon Bandit GamesWe're a two-man Canadian game dev team attempting to make great games. Letter Quest is our first game, and we really hope that you enjoy it!More Infohttp://www.facebook.com/baconbanditgames
“Bury me, my love” is a Syrian goodbye phrase that roughly means, “Take care, don’t even think about dying before I do.” This phrase takes on a deeper meaning as Majd says it to his wife, Nour, as she undertakes her perilous journey to reach Europe.
A co-production from ARTE, the European cultural network, with The Pixel Hunt and Figs.
A game in an instant messaging app
As Majd, you can communicate with Nour and follow her journey, just as if you were chatting with her via WhatsApp. You will text each other and exchange emojis, pics and selfies, relevant links…
Multiple narrative routes to discover
By reading instant messages and choosing response options, players help Nour overcome the hardships she will encounter.
Your choices in Bury me, my Love truly impact on the story, with Nour able to visit 50 different locations and reach 19 potential different endings with widely divergent outcomes.
Based on real-life events
Bury me, my Love is a “reality-inspired game”, a documented fiction that draws inspiration directly from real-world events. The original idea stems from an article written by Le Monde journalist, Lucie Soullier, telling the story of Dana, a young Syrian woman who fled her country and is now living in Germany.
This experience may affect the sensitivity of younger people.
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
"Lost Journey" is a puzzle game of space exploration, we have received:
"2015 IndiePlay Best Mobile Game" nomination
"2014 Imagine Cup" award in China
"2014's most anticipated ID @ Xbox game"
On a Journey… Lost, but not without Hope
An angel of heaven comes to Jennifer in the form of a butterfly. This plane of existence mirrors the serene world she left behind, but there are secrets – memories – hidden here. As Jennifer collects the shards of her memories, she confronts many trials, but the happy memories and her strength of spirit solidify her resolve, spurring her onward. With her guide at her side, Jennifer sifts through time and space, reverses gravity, and does the otherwise impossible to find her happiness and her way back to heaven. Jennifer will uncover the truth; she will reach the end of her Lost Journey.
The serene music and uplifting backgrounds in Lost Journey convey hope and beauty even in the journey after death. Through Jennifer, players realize that their own strength of spirit will carry them through their own trials in life, and ultimately allow them to reach the end of any Lost Journey.
- Nomination of Best China IndiePlay Game
-Colorful, soulful artwork draws players into the story and journey.
-Players can literally ‘flip’ the scene to expose new paths and opportunities.
-Reverse Gravity, Bend Time, Manipulate Space… this reality is not as straightforward as it appears!
-Music nicely compliments the Asian setting and relaxed feel of the game.
【Follow Us on 】
Visit our Official site: http://www.dreamsky.me/lost-journey-game ...
Your goal - to finally purchase that 89 Camaro you've been dreaming of (or become a weed kingpin, whatever tickles your pickle) by turning a run-down medical marijuana dispensary from 2014 into the hottest Weed Shop in the country!
- The hottest Indica, Sativa and Hybrid strains.
- Lots of grow equipment and capacity upgrades.
- Fully customizable shop inside and out.
- Sales, security, promo and grow staff for hire.
- Trippy stoned visuals and WTF tasks.
- Tons of missions and achievements.
- Ability to roll your own joints and smoke up with other stoners.
- An open-ish and interactive-ish beach environment.
GROWGrowing weed is as easy as equipping your back room with a grow-light setup, planting a seed and watering your plant till the harvest is ready. However, to make it big, you'll have to unlock higher-yield strains, use nutrients and hydro equipment as well as deal with occasional mite outbreaks.DEALEvery new business needs to promote itself to make sales even if the product is Marijuana. So grab some joints, hit the beach, hand out some free samples and you might earn a new customer or two. Take good care of your loyal customers as they will buy larger quantities for higher prices or even spread the word about your shop. Devirsify your weed business by selling bongs and make even more chash money!HIREDon't burn yourself out by trying to do everything on your own, hit up the Craigslist and hire some staff. The amateur employees will typically be less efficient and, if they're not stoned, sometimes even borderline worthless while the pros might break the bank and smoke all your stash but will get the job done.EXPANDThe only way to make it big in the Cannabis industry is to grow and sell increasingly larger quantities of weed... or have Snoop Dogg endorse your product. Since the latter isn't going to happen anytime soon, you'll have to expand your grow room, upgrade the gear and even trick out your front shop to cater to specific groups of stoners.GROW HYDROStep up your game by purchasing hydro grow equipment and forget about watering your plants or those pesky mites. Experiment to find the optimal balance of nutrients, water and light for each unique hydro strain for maximum yields.THROW DOWNAs the word about your awesome Weed Shop spreads, you'll start getting visits from all sorts of bums like deadbeat customers, shoplifters, thugs, rival dealers and even Juggalos. When that happens, grab your trusty Bum Basher (baseball bat, not the innuendo you're thinking of) and show them who's boss or just hire a bad-a** security guard if you're too stoned.GET LITHow do you get too stoned, you ask? By smoking all those joints and blunts you just rolled, of course! Okay, technically you don't really roll blunts, but we never said this was a simulator. Anyway, while baked, you'll earn more experience points, your customers will wait in line longer and your employees, oddly enough, will be more efficient at what they do.GET CARDSCollect all the Weed Shop 2 trading cards and unlock dope weed badges, backgrounds and emoticons! ...
As an operative tasked with fixing corruption in the timestream, you have been sent to the North of England in May 2015, where six people died in a house fire. Prohibited from simply stopping the fire, you must instead manipulate the choices made by the housemates in the week leading up to it so that they all survive the event.
From the outset, you have free and complete reign to explore the seven day timeline before the fire. You can watch and alter the significant events from the entire week as many times as you like and in whatever order you wish. Some decisions will have only minor effects on the timeline, moving objects around the house or revealing deeper stories and secrets. Major changes however, rewrite the timeline by changing existing events, adding new events and even replacing other events entirely.
You must traverse up and down this timeline, changing decisions at different moments throughout the week so that their effects interact and combine together to save all six housemates.
However, it is not just the housemates who have choices. Each of them can be saved from the fire in multiple ways, with each outcome having a profound effect on their lives in the future. Will you just search for the quickest and easiest solution, or can you find the best possible outcome for everyone?
Ultimately, everything is about choices and consequences.Features
Choose how you want to follow the game’s story
Want to follow each of the six characters’ stories ‘Pulp Fiction’ style? That’s fine. Want to watch the whole thing like ‘Memento’, with the final event first and then moving back in time to see what caused it afterwards? That’s okay too. Or maybe you’re old school and just want to watch things in good-old chronological order? You can do that as well.
Watch and change things as many times as you like
Can’t remember exactly what happened in an event? Changed a decision and you’re not sure you like the consequences? That’s fine. Just pop back along the timeline and watch and change whatever you like, whenever you like, as many times as you like.
Change the past to affect the future
Setting up temporary base in the house mere hours after the fire, provides a unique perspective on events. As you look back through the timeline, past events play out in front of you in ghostly form, with the smoke and fire damaged house a constant reminder of what is to come. In addition, as you manipulate the past, the environment can be reset around you to match the changes taking place. Some new objects will appear, others will move around the house and the contents of rooms can change substantially as you change the past. ...
Rehtona is a pixel style, platformer puzzle game. Help Rehtona find the connection between the two contrasting worlds: the ordinary world and the world behind the gate. Rehtona acts in one world and anticipate how it will impact the other world. Go through the puzzles and find memory fragments, these are the key factors that lead Rehtona to the final answer to everything.
Let’s together join Rehtona’s journey – one you will never forget.
● Breathtakingly two unique yet interconnected worlds of puzzles with radically different strategies to solve
● 5 chapters, 32+ elaborately designed levels plus 2 challenge levels and more levels are coming
● Delightful and interesting puzzles/mechanics with the just right difficulty to play
● Touching, mysterious story line!
● Stunning pixel graphics with a highly polished interface!
● Smoothly controlled platform jumper, join the unforgettable journey of Rehtona
● Full Save/Load functionality with Flashback system!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating, time to challenge your brain!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating every week/month, time to challenge your brain!
Let's start the journey!
Welcome to join our community!
Monthly Subscriber Privilege offers $2.49 monthly subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
3 Months Subscriber Privilege offers $5.49 of 3 months subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039
Skate City is an action game developed by Snowman. It came out on 19-09-2019. Most rawgers rated the game as "Recommended".
Skate City is available on macOS and iOS. You can purchase the game on App Store.
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps.
Combat in military attacks in the desert, forests, mines, swamps and fjords.
Build radio towers and bridges.
Protect the friendly truck and VIP convoy before the enemies can reach and demolish them!
Find and transport the stolen trucks and cargo and take them back to the HQ!
Fight against the extreme weather conditions and fly in dust storm, heavy rain and snow blizzard.
Install various gun, missile and rocket weapons to protect the friendly soldiers.
Up to 35 unique missions
9 helicopters, each with different characteristics and 3 extra vehicles
11 weapons, all with different capabilities
Artistic blocky 3D graphics
Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages, tower building, air assault, convoy support and many more
Various daytime and weather conditions
Numerous war scenes including deserts, forests, hills, snowy fields, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more to explore
Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
Up to 30 achievements and 30 leaderboards
All in a well known blocky style in a family friendly mode, where humans never die, enemies always run away. ...
Well thank you for asking. Each marble has a different material and special power: Rubber can jump, Paper can shrink, and Metal can boost. They interact with the world as you might expect: Rubber floats on water, Paper burns in fire, Metal uses its sheer mass to destroy things. Combine the strengths of each marble to overcome a multitude of hazards as you race to the end of each level in search of the fastest time!
Welcome to Lost Marbles. We hope you enjoy your stay.
*** You can download a demo for Windows or Mac from our site ***Key Features
- Challenging platforming mixed with puzzle solving
- Colorful visuals and charming music create a dazzling world
- Now with 40 levels!
- Hardcore Mode + unlockable skins
- Online leaderboards to challenge your friends
- Xbox 360 controller support
- 100% Indie and made by two guys. Is that really a feature?
Show patience and care when hunting BIG fish! Do not think it will be easy.
Believe me ... You have not seen anything like this yet!Ultimate Fishing Will Include
- 7 realistic fisheries from all over the world (Canada, Arizona, Panama, Louisiana, Russia, etc.)
- Dozen of fish species (pike, trout, etc.),
- Huge selection of equipment (rods, reels, baits, decoys, hooks, ...)
- Dynamic weather,
- Multiplayer mode with chat and tournaments,
- ULTRA REALISTIC WATER!
- CAMERA FROM THE BAIT VIEW!
- FULL DAILY CYCLE (DAY / NIGHT)!
- SEA FISHING!
- ICE FISHING!
- ADVANCED LEVEL EDITOR (yes, you can create your own fishery from your greatest dreams)
- POSSIBILITY OF ITEM CRAFTING!
Roll your way through 24 huge levels across six different themes in this fast, colourful 3D platform game.
Be prepared to take on spikes, mines, dynamite, conveyor belts, springs, switches, doors, bumpers, lasers, saws, fire, ice, water, electricity, trapdoors and much much more. Each level has three areas you must navigate your way through, battling a host of enemies along the way, then a fourth and final area where you must take on one of the six end-of-level bosses! Grab the protective stars as you go and keep an eye out for the many hidden bonuses to help you on your way.
On A Roll 3D is a classic platformer that mixes the regular 2D format with a 3D twist as many of the platforms cross in front of each other. There are plenty of puzzles thrown in that combine realistic physics and logical reasoning with switches, levers and pushable blocks required to open doors and trapdoors, and to reach otherwise inaccessible places.On A Roll 3D is an immensely fun and very challenging retro platform game! ...
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
- Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
- Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
- Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
- Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
- Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
- Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
- Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
- Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
- Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.Snag a Two PackThe Star Traders Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share your strategies and epic war against the alien with a friend today!What's in the Box?Star Traders: 4X Empires includes the full tech tree, and both the Alta Mesa and Hyperion Ship Skin Packs. As we continue to expand the game, new technology, ship skins, and factions will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all present and future content is included in the price.
- Entire Tech tree
- All game maps
- All 6 classic Factions
- Additional 3 Great Clan Factions (Alta Mesa, Moklumne, Zenrin)
- All 9 ship design types
Drifty Dash - Smashy Wanted Road Rage, now with Multiplayer!
You are WANTED and on THE RUN! Take your driving to new heights! Master and unlock all 40 vehicles. Race through the desert, grasslands and the city or encounter SECRET areas with great rewards! Escape the POLICE, the SWAT, the ARMY JEEPS, the TANKS and HELICOPTERS! How long can you last? Collect your own WEAPONS and fight off the COPS and ARMY! There are more than 20 WEAPONS TO USE! This game takes ROAD RAGE to a whole new level.
There are 15 missions to play and Multiplayer with friends! Drift the smashy road and see if you can beat your friends highscore in the online leaderboards!
- 40 unlockable vehicles!!
-20 weapons to use
- Detailed Blocky Cities
-Day and Night system
- All vehicles have their own speeds, find your favorie!
- Great visuals, sound and music!
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1623733287954644&fref=ts
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DriftyDash ...
Emperor Gandohar’s stronghold at Oswaroth has been threatened by encroaching Orc armies. Take command of your troops and lead them into battle against the enemy horde! Unraveling events will lead you on the search for Maliel’s Thrones, ancient artifacts sought after by Emperor Gandohar in his endless, ever-darkening quest for power.
- Use the Hero's special abilities
- 6 Unique Playable Units, Each Upgradable to 8 Levels
- 35 Different Enemy Units, 9 Distinct Classes
- Advanced Unit Management Including Stealth and Teleportation
- Supports up to 50 Units Simultaneously On-Screen
- HD Character Models
- Rich 3D Environments
- Rejoin Beloved Characters and Locations From Two Worlds II
- Remastered Musical Score From Two Worlds II
- Dynamic Character Shadows
- Full Day and Night Cycle
- Fullscreen 4x anti-aliasing on the iPhone
- Up to 50 Units Simultaneously On-Screen
- HD Character Models
- Rich 3D Environments with static lighting
- Advanced particle system
- Environment effects such as fog, desert storm and heavenly rays
- Campaign Locations Include Desert Ruins, Forest Camp, Cemetery
- Arena Challenges Allowing 5-10 Minute Skirmishes
- Storyline Foreshadowing Gandohar's Rise and the Events of Two Worlds II
- 2 Playable Characters Each With Unique Special Abilities
- 6 Playable Units Each Upgradable to 8 Levels
- 98 Different Enemy Units and 30 Distinct Classes
- Advanced Unit Management Including Stealth and Teleportation
- Rejoin Beloved Characters and Locations From Two Worlds II
- Remastered Musical Score From Two Worlds II
- OpenFeint with leaderboards and achievements
WATCH: http://www.youtube.com/user/RealityPump?feature=mhum ...
VR Baseball, the premier baseball game for Virtual Reality!
With over 40 bats to choose from, stepping up to the plate and hitting homerun after homerun has never been so much fun! Increase your skill to smash lights and blow off fireworks! Engage in challenges with friends and family. Hit homerun streaks to extend your time at bat, change the mode to goofy (or toddler), or kill the fans in the stands with devastating power shots!
With support for left and right-handed batters there is no excuse to not have a good time showing off your skills at bat!
Requires HTC Vive ...
Share With Friends!Invite friends to share their crazy inventions and you can share yours too!8 Chapters With InventionsHelp pirates in the tropics and launch rockets in the backyard chapter. The night inventions will have you zapping laser trough a maze of mirrors to ignite bombs. Help penguins in the winter and teleport potions in the fairy tale chapter. Inventioneers have 8 chapters with a total of 112 inventions. If that isn't enough you can create your own inventions and share them with your friends.
- 8 chapters with a total of 112 new inventions!
- Create! - A fully working tool to create your own inventions
- Share up to 16 inventions with your friends!
- 100+ objects
- 18 characters that you can help
- 8 Inventioneers with unique features - Windy, Blaze, Sporty, Zappy, Bunny, Magneta, Freezy and Maggie
Play your cards right - master the arcane power of Alchemy and alter the fate of the world!
FULL-FLEDGED STRATEGY RPG
* Classic turn-based battle system with grid-based movement
* Command strategic units on 3D terrains, consider the difference in elevation and orientation to turn the tides of battles
DEEP CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
* Summon, collect and evolve more than 50 beautifully designed characters
* Master a wide selection of Jobs Classes, unlock new abilities and outfits
PLAY WITH AND AGAINST FRIENDS
* Real-time 4P multiplayer co-op - Challenge high-level dungeons with 3 other players
* Put your skills to the test at the Arena! Battle fellow players to climb Daily Arena Rankings and get rewarded
RICH EXPANSIVE CONTENT
* Go on invigorating adventures and traverse through unique landscapes
* Take up exciting Missions and Challenges daily and get fantastic rewards
* Discover intriguing character personalities, gripping backstories and quests
The Forbidden Art of Alchemy brought about destruction and a world divided by differing ideals.
It was sealed away into the darkness by the Seven Kingdoms of Babel...
However, its seal has shown signs of weakening, signalling an eminent foreshadowing of what's to come..
Bestowed with the power of Alchemy, who will prevail, and bring about a change in the world? Where will your will take you and how will the world judge you?
- Mankind’s Will is merely at the mercy of the Stones of Gods -
NOTICE: The Alchemist Code is completely free to play. However, some in-game items can also be bought with real money.
** The Alchemist Code requires a device with iOS 8 and above.
** A device with a minimum of 1GB RAM is recommended. Performance is not guaranteed on devices with less than 1GB RAM
** 1.8 GB free space in phone internal memory is recommended to install the game with all of the downloadable contents.
** Contact us on https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/ for further help with technical issues. ...
Amerzone (also known as Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy) is a first-person fantasy graphic adventure game published by Microïds and designed by Benoît Sokal, who based it on his 1986 Inspector Canardo comic strip L'Amerzone. Amerzone was originally released for Windows, the classic Mac OS and PlayStation in 1999, and re-released for iOS and Android in 2014 by Anuman Interactive, whom had bought out Microïds in 2009.
Like the comic, the game tells the story of a French explorer, Alexandre Valembois, who goes on an expedition to the mysterious South American country of Amerzone. There, he discovers many fantastical animals including a species of magical White Birds, who require human intervention for their survival. These become threatened when a friend of Valembois turns Amerzone into a brutal dictatorship, and Valembois endeavors to rescue the endangered species. The game adds a journalist as the player character, who continues Valembois's quest as the man nears death.
Amerzone received generally positive reception. It was praised for its atmosphere and visuals, with critics claiming that it lent it a poetic and dreamlike quality; while criticism targeted the sound, controls, and difficulty. It was a great commercial success, with over 1 million copies sold in its original release....
Completion time: 15-20 mins. ...
Getting to the end won’t be easy though, since one bad leap, is enough to send you back to the beginning of your current level and if you run into enemies, they will shoot you. To counter this, armed with a gun of your own that’s loaded with bullets that bounce, you have the option to shoot first and rescue the occasional friend.
* 4 worlds made up of 12 levels each (48 levels in total)
* Plenty of colourful terrains for players to bounce around on and shoot enemies
* Friends in need of rescuing
* First-person exploration and combat
This Cross-Buy product entitles you to download both PS4™ and PS Vita versions.
8-bit style Ninja platform action game!
In this fresh take on ninja-based action games, use your ninja to battle the monster army!
Get ready for some excitement in your life with this fast-paced action game, filled with the type of exhilarating energy that only ninjas possess!
From katanas, to throwing knives, to ninjutsu, you must master your ninja skills in order to save the kidnapped princess! ...
Outlaw Racers is a simulation, racing and arcade game developed by MegaMedia Corporation and Arunabha Sen. It was originally released in 1998. Arunabha Sen published the game.
Outlaw Racers is available on PC and iOS. You can purchase the game on App Store.
In this battlefield 3D Motorcycle Simulator, the roads ahead are filled with obstacles realistically rendered with a sophisticated physics simulation engine. How far can you go before crashing? Compete to escape and become a successful deserter.
As you escape get "LOVE & PEACE" points. Exchange your points for a new bike or driver and increase your power. Collect "LOVE & PEACE" points to accomplish achievements and to obtain the ultimate motorcycle. ...
Mushroom Heroes is a puzzle-platform video game developed by Serkan Bakar.
Retro platformer where the player can switch between three different characters.
You have a 3 mushroom hero and each mushroom has special abilities, some of which the player needs in order to pass certain obstacles.
Jumpi can higher jump and float in air.
Yuppi can kill enemies with his bow. The bow can also be used to detonate some walls and bombs.
Dombi can block enemies projectiles with his shield, and he can push or pull some objects.
Mushroom Heroes brings back the look and feel of the very best classic platformers from the 90's, introducing refreshed and engaging gameplay mechanics. If you miss platformers from the 16-bit era, and think games nowadays aren't that good anymore, think twice! Mushroom Heroes is for you.
A long time ago, there was a mushroom country, living in tranquility: it was Boduria. Boduria was ruled by King Bodur for 1000 years. King Bodur had an allied warlock, called Gaddar. Gaddar was also the one and only poisonous mushroom in the land. One fine day, Gaddar wanted to turn some of the mushrooms in the village into poisonous ones, just like him. Believing non-poisonous ones are weak, Gaddar's aim was to poison the the folk and become the King. King Bodur didn't let him get away with it, and exiled Gaddar. Nevertheless, Gaddar had the antidote to dispel the poison. Before it's too late, King assigned 3 of his best warriors to catch Gaddar and bring the potion back. Thus: Yuppi, Jumpi and Dombi embarked on a tough adventure.
• Over 37 Challenging Levels
• Dozens of Unique Puzzles to Solve
• EXTREMELY addicting
• The Ultimate Casual Brain Teaser
• Almost impossible to beat!
* Lots of enemies ...
Math Classroom Challenge is an educational game in first person view, with the mission of solving the different random mathematical exercises proposed. To do this, you have at your disposal a water hose, with which you must water the numbers and the appropriate solutions. All this in a safe environment to learn mathematics in a fun and enjoyable way. It's also the kids version of Math Combat Challenge.
Math Classroom Challenge is designed for children over the age of four. In the game the player can do several activities: learn the numbers that fly, learn how to throw the water, solve the static panels looking for the corresponding numbers, and solve the dynamic panels that appear suddenly with three solutions. Always throwing the water from the hose to the correct solution.
In the game the player never loses. There is simply a parameterizable timer, and you can choose the type and complexity of mathematical operations, from sums to equations. The errors of the dynamic panels are counted, but they can be reduced if the flying dragons get wet. Although caution, sometimes this can give opposite results if used too much.
Math Classroom Challenge is a game for the whole family, which aims to make young people come into contact with mathematics in a fun and entertaining way. ...
Become the Hamster-fu master in this action packed arcade brawler.
Hamsterdam is a game where rhythm & precision meets some good old fashioned button mashing. With classic arcade brawling mechanics and martial arts combos, the power of Hamster-fu is in your paws!
The once peaceful town of Hamsterdam is in danger! The vile chinchilla Marlo and his Rodent Gang are wreaking havoc and terrorizing the town. Enter our hamster hero, Pimm, who must harness his mightiest martial arts powers and kick tail through district after district, on a heart-pounding journey to take down the Rodent Gang, save his grandfather, and restore peace to Hamsterdam.
Beating down the faceless goons of the Rodent Gang is one thing, but sooner or later Pimm will come toe to toe with fiendish boss battles that will really test your skills.
Every street-smart superhero needs a ride that shows the bad guys they mean business. Take Pimm for a ride on his scooter, and maybe once Hamsterdam is safe, you’ll be riding off into the sunset.
Unlock plenty of hamstertastic Pimm outfits and fight in style.
The Lords of Midnight is an epic fantasy video game combining aspects of war games and graphic adventures, written by Mike Singleton and originally released in 1984 for the ZX Spectrum. Very well received from the beginning, it was soon converted for the Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64. The game featured an innovative 3-D effect that Singleton called landscaping, which served to bring the player into the game much more than usual. The Lords of Midnight is often named with Elite as among the top role playing games of the 1980s....
• Battle endless waves of Martians determined to take over Earth
• Upgrade your crossbow ballista to create the ultimate weapon of destruction
• Immerse yourself in a fun & colorful cartoon world with a 360-degree virtual reality experience
• Compatible with Google Cardboard ...
The scale of the game is flexible and varies from battle to battle. For some scenarios, a few infantry units may represent an entire wing of a larger battle, while in other scenarios a unit may represent just a few brave soldiers going over the top. The Command card system drives movement, creates a “fog of war” and presents players with many interesting opportunities; while the battle dice resolve combat quickly and efficiently.
The Combat cards add an element of suspense and will challenge players to coordinate their use in a timely manner. Overall, the battlefield tactics players will need to execute to gain victory conform remarkably well to the strengths and limitations of the various types of WWI units, their weapons, battlefield terrain, and written history.
- 15 scenarios set during the most infamous battles on the western front
- Over 50 unique combat and command cards to simulate tactical and strategic choices
- Make strategic choices faithful to the era with machine guns, trenches, riflemen and bombers
- Lay waste to the World War 1 era battlefield with artillery strikes
- Play as German, British or Canadian combatants
- Commands and Colours - Opening Action 1
- Commands and Colours - Opening Action 2
- Loos (2nd Division Diversionary Attack) - 25 September 1915
- Loos (Hohenzollern Redoubt) - 25 September 1915
- Loos (German Counter-Attack) - 27 September 1915
- Loos (Fight for The Trenches) - 29 September To 3 October 1915
- Loos (Renewed British Offensive) - 13-14 October 1915
- Somme (Hawthorn Ridge Mine Explosion) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Mash Valley & La Boisselle ) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Sausage Valley & La Boisselle) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Mametz) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Mametz Wood) - 7-10 July 1916
- Vimy Ridge (1st & 2nd Canadian Infantry Divisions) - 9 April 1917
- Vimy Ridge (Hill 145) - 9-10 April 1917
- Vimy Ridge (The Pimple) - 12 April 1917
- Vimy Ridge (Bois-En-Hache) - 12 April 1917
Hone your reflexes and be one with the environment as speed and rhythm become second-nature.
Play with powerful heroes and unlock all their abilities and secrets to help better dispense your foes.
Reach new and faraway lands not yet discovered by fellow travelers.
Be a Flipping Legend!
- Become a master of speed and rhythm
- 8 Characters with unique and powerful abilities to unlock
- Discover the treasures hidden within mysterious chests
- Turn up the volume on this epic soundtrack
- Battle your way through new and dangerous lands ...
3DRPG game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 37 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About 3DRPG
3DRPG is a voxelized old-school RPG where you explore a Randomly Generated world filled with random dungeons, towns and people! Every character in the game is recruitable. Hunt for prey or go fishing for food. Search for treasure in dungeons and fight monsters on the way!
You are a lost soul wandering the Underworld in the army of undead. Somehow you break free from your state and face Burzur, Lord of the Underworld. You make an agreement with Burzur, if you complete his task, you'll be free to live life again. Your task is to hunt down the killer that killed you in the first place. And so your journey begins!
- Randomly Generated World, Towns, Dungeons
- Every Character Is Recruitable
- Old School JRPG Battle System With A Twist
- Mentor System
- Crafting Armour, Weapons & Potions
- Hunting Prey & Fish For Food
- Clearing Mines & Gather Minerals
- 15 Professions
- 5 Weapon Types
- 350+ Different Equips
- 50+ Different Enemies