19 Best Games Like 3DRPG for Android | Games Similar to 3DRPG 2020
Trying to find games like 3DRPG? Try these 19 great games that are similar to 3DRPG, but stand out in their own awesome ways. This is a comprehensive list of best games like 3DRPG that have been tried, tested and recommended.
List of Best 3DRPG Alternatives | Games Like 3DRPG for Android
So, here are the highly recommended best and effective similar games like 3DRPG in 2020. If there is something missing from the 3DRPG , then it should definitely be in these other games we have found for you.
Filter by Platform Android
Final Fantasy VII is a Japanese role-playing game, a seventh installment in the series, excluding spin-offs. The main events take place in the world of Gaia, in the city of Midgar; the game combines standard fantasy elements with steampunk and other science fiction, providing the players with well-defined lore and locations.
The main character, a mercenary named Cloud Strife, joins the cause of disrupting a megacorporation, which was destroying the planet with its excavations for energy. However, the storyline offers much more beyond that, allowing players to discover the secrets of Midgar, and eventually, save the world.
Final Fantasy VII follows the trend set by previous games of the series, offering a grand world map to explore, with unique locations and lengthy battles. The combat system is a trademark for the genre and the series, where the player’s team and the enemies trade blow in a turn-based manner, employing different skills and items until either side is defeated. The game’s art style is innovative for a Final Fantasy, as it uses 3D models over 2D backgrounds, resulting in a unique and memorable art style.
Crazy Taxi is the renewed version of arcade machine title of the same name that was released in 1999. It’s a taxi driver simulator. The goal of the game is to deliver passengers to their destinations, performing numerous tricks. The game also features 16 mini-games.
Crazy Taxi follows the classic mechanics of score games: you need to get from a passenger as much money as possible. In the beginning you can choose a driver and a car; their stats are quite similar with slight differences in speed and turning. To raise your tips you need to reach the destination on time. To earn extra money you can perform multiple tricks, including drifts, jumps, near-misses, and combos of these moves.
Driving through the city isn’t that easy as it seems to be. There are numerous obstacles in your way, such as frustratingly slowly buses, that make you take risks during your maneuvers on the road. Moreover, the amount of potential passengers is limited: once you pick up a person, it’s unavailable for the rest of the game....
McPixel is a puzzle game developed by Polish developer Mikołaj Kamiński.
The game serves as a parody of both MacGyver and MacGruber and features a lot of references to the modern pop culture.
The objective of the game is to defuse a bomb located on the level in 20 seconds. The objective is referred to in the game as "save the day". The Protagonist defuses the bombs in ridiculous and absurd ways. For example, by kicking it. The players guide the main character, McPixel himself, by pointing and clicking at the screen. The game consists of four parts, which include three levels. It is possible to unlock a secret fourth level. Each level is composed of six sequences. There are multiple secrets and easter eggs hidden Throughout the levels. The game features several pixel filters, music that was typical for 8-bit games, and free downloadable content.
A level editor is also provided by the developer....
So don’t let the parrot die for nothing and tell that grumpy old lady that her husband donated organs for a strange woman lying in a pond and that her sister poses nude for some dog. Then meet a retired hipster who admires pictures of a grunting sow, and a fake Russian who borrowed a dead body to put his teacup and crumpets on. It’s also the only game that lets you learn what’s The Meaning of Life, and that’s scientifically proven!Game Features:
- Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique situations and verbally assault your CPU
- Real-Life Friends Mode: Belliger your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
- Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the world online, and bring the witty pain across any device using the game's Cross-Platform Multiplayer
- 5 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and hilarious “insult bits”
- Legendary Potty Mouthed Unlockable Heroes: Lay down some verbal carnage and unlock renowned potty mouthed special guest fighters, including Shadow Warrior's Lo Wang, Serious Sam, the infamous Postal Dude, with more additions to follow soon.
- 4 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 4 different testy situations and dynamic environments
- Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Triple Town is an award-winning original puzzle game in which you try to grow the greatest possible city. The larger the city you build, the more points you score. You build your city by matching three or more game-pieces: combine three grasses to make a bush, three bushes to make a tree... until you've filled the board with houses, cathedrals and castles. Along the way, you'll have to outwit giant bears who will try to block your progress.
How large can you grow your dream city before the board fills and the game ends?
This is the ultimate hardcore version of Triple Town. There are no in-app purchases of any kind in the game. There is no DLC. When you buy the game, you get everything it has to offer with that purchase. We hope you enjoy it!
“Bury me, my love” is a Syrian goodbye phrase that roughly means, “Take care, don’t even think about dying before I do.” This phrase takes on a deeper meaning as Majd says it to his wife, Nour, as she undertakes her perilous journey to reach Europe.
A co-production from ARTE, the European cultural network, with The Pixel Hunt and Figs.
A game in an instant messaging app
As Majd, you can communicate with Nour and follow her journey, just as if you were chatting with her via WhatsApp. You will text each other and exchange emojis, pics and selfies, relevant links…
Multiple narrative routes to discover
By reading instant messages and choosing response options, players help Nour overcome the hardships she will encounter.
Your choices in Bury me, my Love truly impact on the story, with Nour able to visit 50 different locations and reach 19 potential different endings with widely divergent outcomes.
Based on real-life events
Bury me, my Love is a “reality-inspired game”, a documented fiction that draws inspiration directly from real-world events. The original idea stems from an article written by Le Monde journalist, Lucie Soullier, telling the story of Dana, a young Syrian woman who fled her country and is now living in Germany.
This experience may affect the sensitivity of younger people.
Drive fully destructible trucks in Championship, Time Attack, Elimination and Quick Race. Get rid of opponents trying to block your way and make a reputation for yourself! Customize your vehicle from the engine to the paint, choose among 48 tracks and face your friends in Online or Local multiplayer for maximum destruction!
- Drive on 10 different environments and 48 tracks
- 6 truck categories with distinct styles, thousands of paint jobs and 54 possible upgrades!
- 4 game modes including Championship mode with 13 events
- 2 Multiplayer modes: Local split screen for 2 players and Online mode for up to 4 players
- Realistic and localized damage
"Lost Journey" is a puzzle game of space exploration, we have received:
"2015 IndiePlay Best Mobile Game" nomination
"2014 Imagine Cup" award in China
"2014's most anticipated ID @ Xbox game"
On a Journey… Lost, but not without Hope
An angel of heaven comes to Jennifer in the form of a butterfly. This plane of existence mirrors the serene world she left behind, but there are secrets – memories – hidden here. As Jennifer collects the shards of her memories, she confronts many trials, but the happy memories and her strength of spirit solidify her resolve, spurring her onward. With her guide at her side, Jennifer sifts through time and space, reverses gravity, and does the otherwise impossible to find her happiness and her way back to heaven. Jennifer will uncover the truth; she will reach the end of her Lost Journey.
The serene music and uplifting backgrounds in Lost Journey convey hope and beauty even in the journey after death. Through Jennifer, players realize that their own strength of spirit will carry them through their own trials in life, and ultimately allow them to reach the end of any Lost Journey.
- Nomination of Best China IndiePlay Game
-Colorful, soulful artwork draws players into the story and journey.
-Players can literally ‘flip’ the scene to expose new paths and opportunities.
-Reverse Gravity, Bend Time, Manipulate Space… this reality is not as straightforward as it appears!
-Music nicely compliments the Asian setting and relaxed feel of the game.
【Follow Us on 】
Visit our Official site: http://www.dreamsky.me/lost-journey-game ...
This challenging civilization-building game expands upon the universe of the original Star Traders RPG. As the leader of a splinter group who have fallen behind the main fleet, you have no choice but to settle nearby habitable worlds, stake your claim and try to prosper.
Your forces will face hostile aliens at every turn and your fleets will do battle in a challenging tactical conflicts across the solar systems. As the waves of stellar conflict wash across your empire, you’ll face invasions, devastating planetary bombardments and need to exact the same on alien infestations to expand your empire.
Within your own imperium, you must manage your economy, political realm, and technological research. The squabbling factions vie for power, unable to lay old rivalries to rest. Only your deft political maneuvering can build treaties and harmony over discord and war. From the helm, you must also construct a mighty economy, one capable of surviving the devastation of war and the attacks of political adversaries. A sprawling technology tree lies before you and your choice of technologies will determine the strategy of your galactic civilization. To survive, you’ll need to overcome some of these challenges, to succeed you must master them all.
- Grow a ragtag band of survivors into a new galactic empire.
- Protect your colonies of galactic refugees from alien attack.
- Employ devious political and economic machinations to expand your domain.
- Use spies and espionage to get the upperhand on your enemies.
- Research and build incredible new ships, weapons and technologies.
- Trade with a vast universe full of rich, dynamic characters.
- Explore the galaxy and uncover its many secrets.
- Multiple difficulty levels and customizable map sizes.
- Risk everything to rescue refugees and keep them safe.
Take control through the strategic use of spies, economics, politics, technology and advanced weaponry in the most engaging, expansive and intense turn-based sci-fi title. Rebuild the human civilization from the ashes of interstellar war to become the galaxy’s ultimate leader in Star Trader 4X Empires.Snag a Two PackThe Star Traders Two Pack includes two copies of the game - one for you and one to gift to a friend. The second copy is at 50%! Share your strategies and epic war against the alien with a friend today!What's in the Box?Star Traders: 4X Empires includes the full tech tree, and both the Alta Mesa and Hyperion Ship Skin Packs. As we continue to expand the game, new technology, ship skins, and factions will be released to you free of charge in our weekly updates. This games does not contain any chargeable DLC - all present and future content is included in the price.
- Entire Tech tree
- All game maps
- All 6 classic Factions
- Additional 3 Great Clan Factions (Alta Mesa, Moklumne, Zenrin)
- All 9 ship design types
Share With Friends!Invite friends to share their crazy inventions and you can share yours too!8 Chapters With InventionsHelp pirates in the tropics and launch rockets in the backyard chapter. The night inventions will have you zapping laser trough a maze of mirrors to ignite bombs. Help penguins in the winter and teleport potions in the fairy tale chapter. Inventioneers have 8 chapters with a total of 112 inventions. If that isn't enough you can create your own inventions and share them with your friends.
- 8 chapters with a total of 112 new inventions!
- Create! - A fully working tool to create your own inventions
- Share up to 16 inventions with your friends!
- 100+ objects
- 18 characters that you can help
- 8 Inventioneers with unique features - Windy, Blaze, Sporty, Zappy, Bunny, Magneta, Freezy and Maggie
Play your cards right - master the arcane power of Alchemy and alter the fate of the world!
FULL-FLEDGED STRATEGY RPG
* Classic turn-based battle system with grid-based movement
* Command strategic units on 3D terrains, consider the difference in elevation and orientation to turn the tides of battles
DEEP CHARACTER CUSTOMIZATION
* Summon, collect and evolve more than 50 beautifully designed characters
* Master a wide selection of Jobs Classes, unlock new abilities and outfits
PLAY WITH AND AGAINST FRIENDS
* Real-time 4P multiplayer co-op - Challenge high-level dungeons with 3 other players
* Put your skills to the test at the Arena! Battle fellow players to climb Daily Arena Rankings and get rewarded
RICH EXPANSIVE CONTENT
* Go on invigorating adventures and traverse through unique landscapes
* Take up exciting Missions and Challenges daily and get fantastic rewards
* Discover intriguing character personalities, gripping backstories and quests
The Forbidden Art of Alchemy brought about destruction and a world divided by differing ideals.
It was sealed away into the darkness by the Seven Kingdoms of Babel...
However, its seal has shown signs of weakening, signalling an eminent foreshadowing of what's to come..
Bestowed with the power of Alchemy, who will prevail, and bring about a change in the world? Where will your will take you and how will the world judge you?
- Mankind’s Will is merely at the mercy of the Stones of Gods -
NOTICE: The Alchemist Code is completely free to play. However, some in-game items can also be bought with real money.
** The Alchemist Code requires a device with iOS 8 and above.
** A device with a minimum of 1GB RAM is recommended. Performance is not guaranteed on devices with less than 1GB RAM
** 1.8 GB free space in phone internal memory is recommended to install the game with all of the downloadable contents.
** Contact us on https://alchemistww.zendesk.com/ for further help with technical issues. ...
Amerzone (also known as Amerzone: The Explorer's Legacy) is a first-person fantasy graphic adventure game published by Microïds and designed by Benoît Sokal, who based it on his 1986 Inspector Canardo comic strip L'Amerzone. Amerzone was originally released for Windows, the classic Mac OS and PlayStation in 1999, and re-released for iOS and Android in 2014 by Anuman Interactive, whom had bought out Microïds in 2009.
Like the comic, the game tells the story of a French explorer, Alexandre Valembois, who goes on an expedition to the mysterious South American country of Amerzone. There, he discovers many fantastical animals including a species of magical White Birds, who require human intervention for their survival. These become threatened when a friend of Valembois turns Amerzone into a brutal dictatorship, and Valembois endeavors to rescue the endangered species. The game adds a journalist as the player character, who continues Valembois's quest as the man nears death.
Amerzone received generally positive reception. It was praised for its atmosphere and visuals, with critics claiming that it lent it a poetic and dreamlike quality; while criticism targeted the sound, controls, and difficulty. It was a great commercial success, with over 1 million copies sold in its original release....
PewPew is the best multidirectional shoot them up on Android. It's basically megatons of enemies and many different game modes, everything rolled up with sweet smooth retro graphics.
Win medals, unlock ships, and compete on the online ladder board.
Become the Hamster-fu master in this action packed arcade brawler.
Hamsterdam is a game where rhythm & precision meets some good old fashioned button mashing. With classic arcade brawling mechanics and martial arts combos, the power of Hamster-fu is in your paws!
The once peaceful town of Hamsterdam is in danger! The vile chinchilla Marlo and his Rodent Gang are wreaking havoc and terrorizing the town. Enter our hamster hero, Pimm, who must harness his mightiest martial arts powers and kick tail through district after district, on a heart-pounding journey to take down the Rodent Gang, save his grandfather, and restore peace to Hamsterdam.
Beating down the faceless goons of the Rodent Gang is one thing, but sooner or later Pimm will come toe to toe with fiendish boss battles that will really test your skills.
Every street-smart superhero needs a ride that shows the bad guys they mean business. Take Pimm for a ride on his scooter, and maybe once Hamsterdam is safe, you’ll be riding off into the sunset.
Unlock plenty of hamstertastic Pimm outfits and fight in style.
The Lords of Midnight is an epic fantasy video game combining aspects of war games and graphic adventures, written by Mike Singleton and originally released in 1984 for the ZX Spectrum. Very well received from the beginning, it was soon converted for the Amstrad CPC and Commodore 64. The game featured an innovative 3-D effect that Singleton called landscaping, which served to bring the player into the game much more than usual. The Lords of Midnight is often named with Elite as among the top role playing games of the 1980s....
• Battle endless waves of Martians determined to take over Earth
• Upgrade your crossbow ballista to create the ultimate weapon of destruction
• Immerse yourself in a fun & colorful cartoon world with a 360-degree virtual reality experience
• Compatible with Google Cardboard ...
At WildWorks, your child’s safety is our priority. Animal Jam - Play Wild! protects your child’s private information with secure log in, filtered and monitored chat, live moderation, and the ability to block and report players instantly.
Children should always ask their parent or guardian for permission before they download and play. This game requires an Internet connection.
Animal Jam - Play Wild!
The scale of the game is flexible and varies from battle to battle. For some scenarios, a few infantry units may represent an entire wing of a larger battle, while in other scenarios a unit may represent just a few brave soldiers going over the top. The Command card system drives movement, creates a “fog of war” and presents players with many interesting opportunities; while the battle dice resolve combat quickly and efficiently.
The Combat cards add an element of suspense and will challenge players to coordinate their use in a timely manner. Overall, the battlefield tactics players will need to execute to gain victory conform remarkably well to the strengths and limitations of the various types of WWI units, their weapons, battlefield terrain, and written history.
- 15 scenarios set during the most infamous battles on the western front
- Over 50 unique combat and command cards to simulate tactical and strategic choices
- Make strategic choices faithful to the era with machine guns, trenches, riflemen and bombers
- Lay waste to the World War 1 era battlefield with artillery strikes
- Play as German, British or Canadian combatants
- Commands and Colours - Opening Action 1
- Commands and Colours - Opening Action 2
- Loos (2nd Division Diversionary Attack) - 25 September 1915
- Loos (Hohenzollern Redoubt) - 25 September 1915
- Loos (German Counter-Attack) - 27 September 1915
- Loos (Fight for The Trenches) - 29 September To 3 October 1915
- Loos (Renewed British Offensive) - 13-14 October 1915
- Somme (Hawthorn Ridge Mine Explosion) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Mash Valley & La Boisselle ) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Sausage Valley & La Boisselle) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Mametz) - 1 July 1916
- Somme (Mametz Wood) - 7-10 July 1916
- Vimy Ridge (1st & 2nd Canadian Infantry Divisions) - 9 April 1917
- Vimy Ridge (Hill 145) - 9-10 April 1917
- Vimy Ridge (The Pimple) - 12 April 1917
- Vimy Ridge (Bois-En-Hache) - 12 April 1917
Hone your reflexes and be one with the environment as speed and rhythm become second-nature.
Play with powerful heroes and unlock all their abilities and secrets to help better dispense your foes.
Reach new and faraway lands not yet discovered by fellow travelers.
Be a Flipping Legend!
- Become a master of speed and rhythm
- 8 Characters with unique and powerful abilities to unlock
- Discover the treasures hidden within mysterious chests
- Turn up the volume on this epic soundtrack
- Battle your way through new and dangerous lands ...
3DRPG game is one of the best Adventure games around, but if you want to enjoy in something different but in the same style, you have to choose one of these 19 games that we have presented. Some of them are combinations of different game styles and modes, but you will still be able to enjoy because all of them are interesting especially if you are a fan of Adventure games.
More About 3DRPG
3DRPG is a voxelized old-school RPG where you explore a Randomly Generated world filled with random dungeons, towns and people! Every character in the game is recruitable. Hunt for prey or go fishing for food. Search for treasure in dungeons and fight monsters on the way!
You are a lost soul wandering the Underworld in the army of undead. Somehow you break free from your state and face Burzur, Lord of the Underworld. You make an agreement with Burzur, if you complete his task, you'll be free to live life again. Your task is to hunt down the killer that killed you in the first place. And so your journey begins!
- Randomly Generated World, Towns, Dungeons
- Every Character Is Recruitable
- Old School JRPG Battle System With A Twist
- Mentor System
- Crafting Armour, Weapons & Potions
- Hunting Prey & Fish For Food
- Clearing Mines & Gather Minerals
- 15 Professions
- 5 Weapon Types
- 350+ Different Equips
- 50+ Different Enemies