The best games like 3DRPG are:
- arrow_rightGrand Theft Auto V
- arrow_rightRed Faction Guerrilla
- arrow_rightHorizon Chase Turbo
- arrow_rightWorms W.M.D
- arrow_rightTurok: Dinosaur Hunter
100 Best Games Like 3DRPG:
Filter by Platform Select a Platformarrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (17)
- PlayStation 4 (17)
- iOS (37)
- Android (19)
- macOS (73)
- Linux (49)
- Nintendo Switch (19)
- Nintendo 3DS (7)
- Nintendo DS (5)
- Xbox 360 (13)
- Xbox (1)
- PlayStation 3 (23)
- PlayStation 2 (9)
- PlayStation (14)
- PS Vita (6)
- PSP (8)
- Wii U (9)
- Wii (17)
- GameCube (4)
- Nintendo 64 (5)
- Game Boy Advance (3)
- Game Boy Color (4)
- Game Boy (2)
- SNES (4)
- NES (2)
- Classic Macintosh (5)
- Commodore / Amiga (5)
- Atari Lynx (1)
- Genesis (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- SEGA CD (2)
- SEGA Master System (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Game Gear (1)
1. Grand Theft Auto V
Rockstar Games went bigger, since their previous installment of the series. You get the complicated and realistic world-building from Liberty City of GTA4 in the setting of lively and diverse Los Santos, from an old fan favorite GTA San Andreas. 561 different vehicles (including every transport you can operate) and the amount is rising with every update.
Simultaneous storytelling from three unique perspectives:
Follow Michael, ex-criminal living his life of leisure away from the past, Franklin, a kid that seeks the better future, and Trevor, the exact past Michael is trying to run away from.
GTA Online will provide a lot of additional challenge even for the experienced players, coming fresh from the story mode. Now you will have other players around that can help you just as likely as ruin your mission. Every GTA mechanic up to date can be experienced by players through the unique customizable character, and community content paired with the leveling system tends to keep everyone busy and engaged.
2. Red Faction Guerrilla
Red Faction: Guerrilla is a third-person shooter developed by Volition, Inc. It is the third installment in the Red Faction franchise.
The game is set 50 years after the first game. After the Earth Defence Force saved the Martians from the oppression of Ultron corporation, a new dictatorship had been established. Alec Mason arrives on Mars to earn money and meet his brother who is later killed. Alec joins the Red Faction to free the people of Mars from the reign of EDF and avenge his brother.
The singleplayer resembles a large set of missions in which Mason has to bring down the tyrannical regime. The planet is divided into 6 large districts. The player has to get all the districts under control and lower the enemy presence.
The main feature of the game is total destruction in the game's open world. It is necessary to bring down the buildings in order to complete story missions and gain reputation. A large set of vehicles is available to the player. The main currency of the game is scrap which drops from the destroyed buildings and paid out to the player after completing the missions.
Multiplayer mode is also present in the game. Players have the selection of six game modes.
3. Horizon Chase Turbo
Horizon Chase Turbo is a racing game inspired by the great hits of the 80's and 90's: Out Run, Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES), Rush, among others. Each curve and each lap in Horizon Chase Turbo recreates classic arcade gameplay and offers you unbound speed limits of fun. Full throttle on and enjoy!
Horizon Chase Turbo has Multiplayer Split Screen support across all game modes, to rescue the nostalgia of playing with your best friends sitting on a couch all night long. The hard time is to know who is your best friend because this one is also the one to be beaten.
Horizon Chase Turbo brings back the graphics context of the 16-bit generation and creates a style that is inspired in the past without letting go of its contemporaneity. The apparent polygon and secondary color aesthetic accentuate the visual beauty of the game, resulting in a unique and harmonic atmosphere. You'll feel the retro soul of the game on a completely modern body.
Horizon Chase Turbo is a race around the world. With each new cup, you'll pilot your car through extraordinary places, watching the sun setting, facing rain, snow, volcanic ashes and even severe sandstorms. Be it day or night each track takes place in beautiful postcards from across the world.
Horizon Chase Turbo presents Barry Leitch, the musician behind the soundtracks of classic arcade racing games Lotus Turbo Challenge, Top Gear (SNES) and Rush. As you play the game, you'll be hypnotized by his charming tunes that complement the graphical ecstasy of each horizon.
Horizon Chase Turbo is the new version of the acclaimed and multi-award winning game “Horizon Chase World Tour”, selected as “BEST OF 2015” having a Metacritic of 88. The Steam Edition brings a lot of unseen features and content that enhance the nostalgia of old-school arcade racing games.
4K resolution graphics
Amazing old-style split-screen multiplayer up to 4 players
Music by Barry Leitch, Sound Designer in 90s racing classics such as Top Gear and Lotus Turbo Challenge, among others
Tons of content: 12 Cups, 48 Cities, 109 tracks, 31 Unlockable Cars and 12 Upgrades
Challenge your friends in an Online Competitive Ghost Mode
Make History by adding your name among Friends' and Global Leaderboards
McPixel is a puzzle game developed by Polish developer Mikołaj Kamiński.
The game serves as a parody of both MacGyver and MacGruber and features a lot of references to the modern pop culture.
The objective of the game is to defuse a bomb located on the level in 20 seconds. The objective is referred to in the game as "save the day". The Protagonist defuses the bombs in ridiculous and absurd ways. For example, by kicking it. The players guide the main character, McPixel himself, by pointing and clicking at the screen. The game consists of four parts, which include three levels. It is possible to unlock a secret fourth level. Each level is composed of six sequences. There are multiple secrets and easter eggs hidden Throughout the levels. The game features several pixel filters, music that was typical for 8-bit games, and free downloadable content.
A level editor is also provided by the developer.
5. Worms W.M.D
The worms are back in their most destructive game yet. With a gorgeous, hand-drawn 2D look, brand new weapons, the introduction of crafting, vehicles and buildings plus the return of some much-loved classic weapons and gameplay, Worms W.M.D is the best worms experience ever.
Work your way through 30 campaign levels of increasing difficulty using the huge arsenal of new and classic weapons at your disposal. Use new vehicles to cause chaos amongst the enemy ranks and use buildings to gain the tactical advantage as you try to dominate the battlefield!
Take on up to five opponents in hilarious all-out tactical worm warfare with up to eight worms each, either in local or online multiplayer, including ranked play. Flatten your opponents with the Concrete Donkey. Turn them into chunks of worm meat with the Holy Hand Grenade. Rain down hell from above in helicopters or pound them into oblivion with the tank. With 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, this is Worms at its chaotic best!Key Features
- Wonderfully 2D: The best implementation of the Worms formula yet, now with a brand new worm, and gorgeous digitally-painted 2D artwork.
- Vehicles: Worm warfare gets serious with the introduction of vehicles for the first time in the series. Dominate the landscape in warfare-ready tanks, take to the skies to unleash hell from from above in helicopters and more!
- Buildings: Keep your head down, and hide out in a building. Buildings provide a tactical advantage by hiding away your worms, and keeping them safe from direct attacks!
- Crafting: No more waiting around while your opponents take their turns! Grab the crafting crates that drop from the sky during games to make fiendishly upgraded versions of items such as the Electric Sheep, the Bazooka Pie and the Holy Mine Grenade to unleash on your enemies!
- Classic Worms Physics and Gameplay: Our brand new engine recreates the feel of the fan-favourite entrants in the series; and sees the reintroduction of the much loved Classic Ninja Rope!
- New and classic weapons: Over 80 weapons and utilities at your fingertips, including many returning classics and a slew of new additions such as the Dodgy Phone Battery, the Unwanted Present and the OMG strike.
- Mounted Guns: As if over 80 weapons and utilities wasn't already enough! A range of different gun types are placed around the landscape, allowing your warmongering worms to do even MORE damage!
- Hilarious single player plus online and local multiplayer warfare: Worms W.M.D comes locked and loaded with a huge arsenal of Training Missions, Campaign Missions and Challenges for the solo player. Train up then head online to create havoc in multiplayer modes including ranked play, with room for up to six players with eight worms each on a map!
Play as a shark or a diver in a dark aquatic world and overcome your enemies by employing cunning, teamwork, and stealth. Depth blends tension and visceral action as you team up against AI or be matched with other players in heart pounding combat.Key features
- Play as a shark
As any one of 7 shark species, speed and senses are your greatest weapons. Stalk your prey from across the ocean and tear them in half with your razor sharp teeth. Be a Great White, Tiger, Mako, Bull , Hammerhead, Thresher ...... or even the legendary Megalodon!
- Play as a diver
As a human diver you must explore the abyss in search of treasure to upgrade your arsenal. Defend yourself with a range of high powered gear, from spearguns and pistols to underwater assault rifles and explosive sea mines.
- Heart pounding atmosphere
Experience the dread that comes from swimming in the darkness of the ocean. Dynamic lighting and shadows create a unique and gut-wrenching atmosphere that will have you on edge from the moment you dive in.
- Evolve your play style
Unlock exotic new weapons for your diver, or 'evolutions' for your shark that open up new tactical possibilities as you play the game. Persistent stat tracking and meaningful steam achievements will also give you something to shoot for (in some cases, quite literally!)
- Practice offline with AI bots
Not feeling quite ready to plunge into online play? Depth allows you to hone your skills against some alarmingly clever AI enemies who can be configured in several modes of difficulty.
7. Turok: Dinosaur Hunter
Turok is back and no dinosaur is safe! When it was first released in 1997, Turok introduced gamers to a world teeming with cunning enemies, traps, puzzles and deadly weapons all within a vast 3D environment ready to explore. Now the classic game has been restored and enhanced with a new visual engine and exciting new features to sink your teeth into!
New features include:
- Support for high resolutions, and widescreen
- Improved gameplay and level design
- OpenGL for video backend to provide portability and support for vertical sync
- Dynamic lighting, bloom, FXAA, enhanced water effects, lights shafts and more
- Ability to freely rebind all keyboard, mouse, and gamepad inputs
- Steam Achievements
The Lost Land...
A world where time has no meaning - and evil knows no bounds. Torn from a world long gone, the time traveling warrior Turok has found himself thrust into a savage land torn by conflict. An evil overlord known as 'The Campaigner' seeks to shred the fabric of time and rule the universe using an ancient artifact known as 'The Chronoscepter'. The Chronoscepter was shattered thousands of years ago in an effort to keep it from falling into evil hands. The Campaigner has constructed a massive focusing array which he plans to use to magnify and pervert the power of the Chronoscepter in order to shatter the barriers between the ages and rule the universe. Turok has vowed to find the eight pieces of the Chronoscepter spread throughout the Lost Land and put an end to The Campaigner's evil plot...
To learn more you must enter the world of Turok
- Completely 3-D Virtual World
Run, jump, climb in any direction in a fully 3D world, with the ability to independently look and aim your weapons up, down, or sideways.
- Intelligent Enemies Programmed for Ferocity
Variable aggression profiles make each enemy behave uniquely.
- 14 Monstrous High-tech Weapons
From the Grenade Launcher, Plasma Pulse Rifle and Alien Weapon, to the Quad Rocket Launcher and, the mother of all guns, the Atomic Fusion Cannon!
- Advanced Interactive Backgrounds with Particle Technology
Cobwebs sway. Bubbles form rings on the water's surface. Bullets ricochet. Trees explode into flames and crash to the ground. Waterfalls boil with foam.
- Bionically Engineered Dinosaurs
Razor-toothed Raptors. Artillery-packing Triceratops. Alien Infantry and a Laser-Guided T-Rex. Following your every move with head-tracking technology.
Slipstream is a racing game inspired by the visuals, music, games and cars from the late 80s and early 90s. It's built on a custom game engine, with an authentic retro feel and unique graphics. The soundtrack, drawing from synthpop and jazz fusion influences, sets the tone for a race across a variety of exotic locations from all around the world, including cities, deserts, forests, mountains and beaches. Drifting and slipstreaming mechanics add depth to the driving gameplay, and the result is a challenging and exciting experience.Features
- Authentic pseudo-3D game engine with 2D graphics, just like the glory days of the arcade racers.
- 20 Different tracks, set on a variety of exotic locations all around the world and beyond.
- 4 Game modes: arcade, quick race, grand prix and custom.
- 5 Car models, each with its own specs and playstyle.
- Original soundtrack with 9 exclusive songs.
- Upgrades, drifting, turbos, rivals, forks and much more!
9. Tower of Time
Tower of Time is a new take on classic RPGs. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
At the moment the content is for approximately 15 hours of game-play time on normal or lower difficulty, excluding optional battle challenges.Before you buy:If you are looking for a game that is trying to bring something new to RPG genre - Tower of Time is an attempt at just that. If you are not sure if you like the combat we implemented - before you buy - please check some YT clips or visit our YT channel, where we uploaded the combat gameplay recorded and commented by an actual player. This is not a turn-based combat, rather a combination of RPG and RTS on a small scale, where you have the ability to slow time at will.
On Hard difficulty the game is meant to be hard, requiring your undivided attention throughout the entire combat encounter.
On Epic difficulty - there is only one party/skill/item composition for each enemy/boss type that we know of - one mistake will likely wipe your party. You must be in full control of the battle every second. Experimentation and thinking outside-of-the-box will ensure your success here.Features:
- Engaging story – set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- Novel combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. No two encounters are ever the same.
- Five difficulty levels: You can choose whether you want only to enjoy the story or test your tactical thinking and skills.
- Build your party around typical tank/dps/support composition or try something entirely new.
- Different combat scenarios - e.g. Swarm or Only Elite - will ensure that combat is not repetitive.
- Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed.
- Seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. (In Early Access six champions are available, as the seventh joins your party at lower levels).
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or a skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies (bosses) wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weaknesses carefully to succeed.
- Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Random loot system. Craft item of your choice and power, using crafting crystals of various types. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
10. SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer.
Slice every last millisecond as you race and blast your way through deadly arenas. Teleport, jump, fly, bounce and drop in a hundred merciless and fast paced maps for the ultimate prize: Your soul!
Marty was having a late morning breakfast and minding his own business. The demon knocking on the door wasn’t part of his morning routine. Before Marty was able to open, the hell breed smashed in the doors. A fierce brawl commenced and Marty lost his right arm – but at least the demon also lost his head. Unfortunately, whilst the brawl erupted more demons entered his garage and stole his last batch of limited edition Walrus Ale (tm). Now Marty has become furious! He ripped off the demon’s arm and did some DIY to re-attach his arm back to himself. This demon is no looker but gee it casts some nasty fireballs. Marty’s (after)life now has a single purpose: Go to hell and get his beer back! \m/
Like a bastard child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reaction. Race and jump over platforms and bounce pads and shoot fireballs to reach an exit portal in the minimal amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for the top time in the online high scores. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind blowing speed and pumping adrenaline through your body is too boring, then search for the beer cans deeply hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?Features
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- An original soundtrack that'll make you rampage through the levels with blazing speed.
- Level editor
Warning: SEUM has been known to cause leaning disease. Symptoms are irrational leaning forward towards your screen when making difficult jumps. Smashing monitors with your head is not a way to beat the game!
11. Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor
Take in the trash...
Diaries of a Spaceport Janitor is an anti-adventure game about picking up trash in an alien bazaar. Play as the Janitor, an Alaensee girlbeast with a municipally-subsidized trash incineration job and dreams of leaving the planet of Xabran's Rock far behind her.
Explore the Spaceport! Navigate the maze of alleyways, side streets, plazas, and bridges as you search for discarded items to burn. Investigate one of various entrances to the mysterious subterranean sewerdungeon, or climb the ominously symmetrical Ziggurat to get a better view of the urban landscape! If you pay attention and keep track of landmarks, you won't get lost... probably.
Embrace routine! Spend your days cleaning up litter, finding food, and testing your luck at lottoshrines scattered throughout the area. Daily tasks form the backbone of your life as the Janitor, providing structure and monotonous security in an uncertain world! Do not deviate from your routine. Pray, work, eat, sleep. Do not deviate from your routine.
Suffer the Curse! Stick your scentflaps where you shouldn't, and you may just walk away with an ancient cranial entity haunting your every waking moment! Consult local Necresses, pray to the Nine Goddesses, purchase ritual objects, and rub the giant sword to balance your personal luck favorably! Maybe that will make the whispering stop!
Embark on an anti-adventure! Find a middle ground between your life of menial drudgery and a culture of exciting quests and powerful heroes, and you might finally find a way off Xabran's Rock!
mild content warning for: gender dysphoria, catcalling, poverty, drug use
12. Bloody Trapland
Now with Level Editor!
Bloody Trapland is a fast-paced multiplayer platformer where the levels are filled with dozens of dangerous traps and tricky jumps that stand in your way!
Play co-op with your friends or take on the challenges on your own. With support for up to 4 players at once, local and/or online.
- 100+ levels.
- 1-4 Players.
- Online Multiplayer
- Level Editor, Share and play your creations with friends.
- Three different game modes.
- co-op only and secret areas.
- Online scoreboard.
- 4 playable characters.
- Unique soundtrack.
- Hours and hours of gametime.
This is a challenging, yet simple game that anyone can enjoy, whether you're a casual or a hardcore gamer.
13. A Valley Without Wind
A 2D sidescroller without a linear path. An action game with tactical combat and citybuilding. An adventure game that lets you free-roam a vast, procedurally-generated world. A Valley Without Wind defies genre stereotypes. Unlike other procedurally-generated games, you also get a logical progression in difficulty, plus helpful tips and checklists to guide your travels (should you need them).
Choose for yourself how to prepare to face the vastly stronger Overlord. Complete a variety of missions to earn new spells, and/or roam the wilds to uncover secret missions and stashes of magical crafting loot. Customize your characters with unique combinations of enchants and spells that change how you move, jump, and fight. Or rescue people and bring them back to your settlement so that they can then be sent on dispatch missions; you don't have to carry the burden of your fledgling civilization alone!
You choose how to play, and the world adapts around you.Key features:
- Travel alone or with friends across an ever-expanding world of dangerous creatures, powerful magic, high technology, and mysteries.
- You have choice. The world of Environ is a procedurally generated sandbox, and lets you go anywhere you see -- including right into the overlord's keep at any time. (Good luck with that.)
- Environ is endless. When you save one continent from an overlord, a larger and more complex continent appears.
- The game adapts to how you play: as you demonstrate your proficiency, monsters and missions upgrade accordingly. Killed 100 bats? Okay, time for... bats on fire!
- Crazy amounts of character customization. Combine a multitude of spells, enchants, and equipment to create specialized character builds.
- Play as a long line of brave adventurers. It's not a question of IF your character is going to die, but WHEN. Any character that dies is permanently lost, but you keep all your inventory, enchants, and general progress in the game.
- Become a community leader. Rescue NPCs for your settlement, construct buildings for them, and improve their skill and mood -- then send them on dispatch missions to help you in return!
- Be a clever problem-solver. Challenges have more than one solution, each with its own pros and cons. You get to figure things out rather than just jumping through a set of hoops.
- Difficulty levels give exactly the challenge you want, from casual to hardcore on platforming, combat, and citybuilding independently.
- All owners of Valley 1 also get the much-improved sequel absolutely free! Valley 2 is out now, and features a different style of more-focused, non-sandbox play. Both games are quite distinct from one another, but you don’t have to choose between them -- both are yours for the price of one!
14. Secret of the Magic Crystals
In this game you manage a horse-breeding farm set in a fantasy surrounding. The game enables you to breed legendary horses such as Pegasus, Unicorn, Fire-steed, Ice-steed and Demon-steed. You can buy over 700 objects during the game. Make all kinds of horseshoes as well as lots of magical potions for your horses. If they are exhausted or ill, you are able to cure and look after them. Your horses and colts need lots of care and that’s the way they recover their strengths. You can train your horses on four different fields in five levels of difficulty. You can even breed them in order to have more talented horses. Different horse races help you to gather 25 kinds of cups and you can send your horses to complete 30 exciting missions.
- Real time weather and season changing.
- 5 different buildings and over 5 levels to upgrade your buildings on your farm.
- 5 different type of fantasy horses.
- Interactive horse caring.
- Over 700 items to decorate your stable.
- Over 30 kind of magical potions.
- Over 30 kind of magical horseshoes.
- 4 training fields to train your horses, 5 difficulty for each.
- 25 cups to win on horse races.
- 30 quests to find the lost magical crystals.
15. Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic
Blade of Destiny (1992) is the first part of the glorious Realms of Arkania Trilogy...
An Orc army stands ready to attack Arkania's villages and towns. The only hope of saving the land lies in the legendary Blade of Destiny. Can you find this magical weapon in time to stop the siege? A rich and detailed adventure that will engage your mind and challenge your imaginations.The Realms of Arkania TrilogyThe Realms of Arkania games (Blade of Destiny, Star Trail and Shadows of Riva) deliver a prime example of the classical European fantasy universe. Based on Germany's most popular pen & paper role playing game, it was also the first German computer RPG series to get widely recognized outside of its home country. To this day it holds a stable hardcore fanbase that loves the games for their comprehensive adaption of the pen & paper ruleset and the believable medieval fantasy setting.
Categories in common with Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic: Role Playing
16. Thunder Wolves
When this “wolf pack” strikes, you hear the thunder roll. The Thunder Wolves attack from the air. They are mercenaries, and the best helicopter pilots in the world. Every one of them is ready for action at all times—and ready to fight evil, wherever it lurks.
The Thunder Wolves have already made it through countless battles. They are equipped to destroy their enemies—destruction is part of their business. Put yourself in the pilot’s seat of a combat helicopter and become a member of the most experienced and dangerous helicopter team in the world!
Support the Thunder Wolves in their global battle against terrorism. Take part in varied operations and do whatever it takes to thwart the diabolical plans of your enemies! Defeat them once and for all, and save the world!Key Features
- Experience furious helicopter action in this relentless, adrenaline (and lead) pumped arcade shooter!
- Make use of 9 different helicopters, as well as a large arsenal of different weapons, and let your appetite for destruction have free reign!
- Master 13 action-packed missions in 4 different regions of the world!
- Vanquish masses of enemies, fulfill varied mission objectives, and fight your way through to spectacular boss battles!
- Fly together with a friend as pilot and gunner in local co-op mode!
17. Life Goes On: Done to Death
Life Goes On: Done to Death is a comically-morbid platformer where you guide heroic knights to their demise and use the dead bodies to solve puzzles. Wanting to live forever, a mighty king sends his army of knights to find the Cup of Life. On this quest, you will summon knight after knight to be brutally sacrificed. Impale knights on spikes to create a safe path. Catch a knight on a sawblade to land the body on a button. Freeze knights into blocks of ice to reach higher ground.
You’ll also electrocute knights to open doors, blast knights out of cannons, and even zombify a knight to be your violent, dim-witted friend. As you journey through treacherous and trap-ridden worlds, you’ll show no mercy to solve each challenging puzzle.
In this game, death is not a setback. It is your only means to progress.Key Features
You must die to solve puzzles.
We hope you’re okay with killing knights, since this is a pretty twisted way to solve puzzles! Dying is your only way to progress. As you sacrifice knights, you'll figure out how to use the dead bodies with the mechanisms in the game to solve each challenging puzzle.
Morbid, yet comical gameplay.
You’ll kill so many knights, you might even feel remorse! But flinging a bumbling knight into a saw blade or turning one into your violent, puzzle-solving friend is comical. Trust us.
Vibrant, trap-ridden worlds.
Journey through 65+ levels within four vibrant, colourful worlds full of lava, ice, spike pits, portals, zombies, cannons, and much more. And there are extra-difficult challenge levels for hardcore puzzle-addicts.
Unlockable hats and weapons. (Silly ones, of course!)
Can you find the Cup of Life wearing a horse head? On top of solving puzzles, you'll be able to unlock amusing hats and weapons. Your knights will spawn wearing silly hats, like beanies and berets, and wielding even sillier weapons, like dead fish and spatulas.
Who is Jeff? Well, he's furry, cute, and lurking in every level. Will you be his friend?
There are awards for solving levels with the least number of knights and completing them in record time!
Life Goes On: Done to Death also includes a kick-ass boss fight, a map-integrated storyline, an armoury to check out all your hat and weapons, and other features that will make you laugh at death.
Tidalis is a block-based puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new "streams" mechanic. The game is brimming over with riffs and variants on that core mechanic with 20 game modes, dozens of special blocks and items, and 115 levels in the adventure mode alone. The basic rules of the game are this: blocks fall down into the board and have a color and an arrow direction. If a stack of blocks exceeds the height of the board, you lose. In order to clear blocks, you must right-click and drag paths through the arrows to set up chain reactions of like-colored blocks.
If this sounds simple, that's because it is -- you'll be lining up lengthy chains within minutes. But you'll be surprised how much brainpower it takes to set up combos of multiple chains, and the many brainteaser-style puzzles include some real stumpers. Tidalis has co-op and competitive multiplayer modes (both online and offline); action-oriented modes and timer-less brainteasers; a lengthy, casual-friendly adventure mode; twenty unique game modes providing innumerable twists to the basic gameplay; dozens of special blocks and items; and over fifty minutes of beautiful music to go with the painterly art.
In short, several games' worth of content are built on top of this core mechanic, which you'll quickly find to be as iconic as it is novel.Key Features:
- Puzzle game with casual appeal, hardcore depth, and an addictive new mechanic.
- Two-player co-op and competitive play (both local and networked).
- A wide selection of both action-oriented or brainteaser-like levels.
- Casual-friendly adventure mode, hardcore-focused custom games and vs modes.
- 20+ game styles, and dozens of items and special blocks.
- Rich, painterly art style and beautiful music.
- Players can create and share whole new themes, levels, and adventures.
- Options for colorblind players, players averse to lots of light and motion, and older computers.
19. Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey
Ever wondered what would happen if you crossed Scrabble with an RPG? Now you don't have to, because Letter Quest is here!
Help Grimm and Rose, a couple of adorable grim reapers, defeat monsters, ghosts, evil bunnies and more using the power of words!
GameplayLetter Quest is a turn-based RPG where players attack monsters by spelling words. But be careful since the monsters know how to fight back - they can create different letter tiles such as poison, plague, stone, whirlwind, duplicator, spike and flipped, steal your health, heal themselves, use critical attacks, and much, much more!
Don't worry - Grimm and Rose have a lot of tricks up their sleeves too, including crystal tiles that give special bonuses, upgradeable weapons, books that provide unique boosts, special items, upgrades, potions, and more!
- 40 stages, with 4 unique ways to play each one
- Five separate areas, each with unique art and music tracks
- Tons of upgrades, books, potions, special items and weapons to help you on your journey
- Over 30 monsters to fight
- Boss monsters with unique abilities
- Over 6 hours of gameplay - much more if you choose to complete everything!
- 70 quests to complete
- 52 achievements
- A built-in dictionary of over 190,000 English words
All of the battles in Letter Quest can be played with keyboard - no more hunting for letters with the mouse if you don't want to! Simply type letters to add them to the current word, hit backspace to remove the last letter typed, and much more!
Letter Quest also supports setting key bindings for most hot-keys right in the game's options menu.Bonuses!
Every copy of Letter Quest comes with the full 8-song chiptune-y soundtrack, 4 high-res wallpapers, and some custom avatars.About Bacon Bandit GamesWe're a two-man Canadian game dev team attempting to make great games. Letter Quest is our first game, and we really hope that you enjoy it!More Infohttp://www.facebook.com/baconbanditgames
20. Bury me, my Love
Bury me, my Love is a Text Messaging Adventure game about Nour, a Syrian migrant trying to find her way to Europe. Her husband Majd, who remains behind in Syria, communicates with Nour through a messaging app, advising her as best he can so that she reaches her destination safely.
“Bury me, my love” is a Syrian goodbye phrase that roughly means, “Take care, don’t even think about dying before I do.” This phrase takes on a deeper meaning as Majd says it to his wife, Nour, as she undertakes her perilous journey to reach Europe.
A co-production from ARTE, the European cultural network, with The Pixel Hunt and Figs.
A game in an instant messaging app
As Majd, you can communicate with Nour and follow her journey, just as if you were chatting with her via WhatsApp. You will text each other and exchange emojis, pics and selfies, relevant links…
Multiple narrative routes to discover
By reading instant messages and choosing response options, players help Nour overcome the hardships she will encounter.
Your choices in Bury me, my Love truly impact on the story, with Nour able to visit 50 different locations and reach 19 potential different endings with widely divergent outcomes.
Based on real-life events
Bury me, my Love is a “reality-inspired game”, a documented fiction that draws inspiration directly from real-world events. The original idea stems from an article written by Le Monde journalist, Lucie Soullier, telling the story of Dana, a young Syrian woman who fled her country and is now living in Germany.
This experience may affect the sensitivity of younger people.
21. ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Deep in the mountainous ranges of the Drakalor Chain, Chaos has broken through into Ancardia and it's up to you to decide the fate of the entire realm. You control a single character with a wildy varying set of skills, talents, spells and other abilities. Customized equipment makes each race/class combination a very different experience. Explore a mostly randomized underworld, fight monsters, loot treasures and uncover the many secrets lurking in the world of Ancardia.
Join a generation of gamers in playing a remastered version of this classic rogue-like!
With an overhaul of the graphics, music, new playable races and classes, over 400 monsters, tens of thousands of items, crafting, magic, religion, corruption, randomized dungeons and so much more, this reimagined version is one of the most in-depth roguelikes on the planet.
So, come join us as we return to Ancardia and choose your fate.ABOUT ADOM ON STEAM
ADOM on Steam will take ADOM gameplay to the next level by introducing the following features (among others) in the next couple of months:
- 70+ achievements,
- game customization features (e.g. turning corruption off, increasing treasure rates adjusting monster lethality),
- ghost creation and exchange between players - be haunted by dead player characters and try to win their treasures,
- story mode - save and reload your games,
- exploration mode - use a wand of wishes to discover completely new sides of the game,
- challenge mode - try to score highest under complex conditions in weekly challenge games,
- shared and global highscores (TBD),
- point-based character generation (TBD),
- star sign selection (TBD),
- cloud based save files and so much more (TBD).
Is ADOM a complete game? Yes, a very complete game. A multitude of endings, varied approaches to game play, thousands of starting combinations and an extensive storyline filled with endless details makes for an extremely satisfying experience that justly positions ADOM as one of the big five foundational roguelike games.
Is ADOM a finished game? No. As long as there is interest in the game we will continue to evolve and enhance it. In this respect ADOM differs from many other games on Steam in the best tradition of roguelike classics: We will continue to add both UI enhancements and new content to the core game in order to make it the most complete RPG ever. Buy once, play forever!
22. Disgaea 2 PC
~ The DEFINITIVE Edition! Includes all content from Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (PS2) and Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days (PSP) ~
Darkness is back. Overlord Zenon has cursed the land, and now, Veldime is transforming into a nasty Netherworld. Memories are sterilized, bodies demonized, the world is falling into chaos. The only one unaffected is a young man, Adell. He stands up to fight the curse, but things never go as planned. The haughty daughter of Zenon, a filthy little frog, lovable demon siblings and a washed-up rock star!? No one can ever predict what goes on in the world of Disgaea. And of course, other Overlords refuse to sit still watching...
- Choose from over 200 character classes for your squad!
- All-new Dark Court system where the good are punished and the evil praised.
- The Item World is back! Customize your items to make them even better.
- Utilize the new Stack Attack option, adding another layer of strategy.
- Enter the Dark World: a hardcore world setting where you can display massive amounts of damage!
- Play through Axel Mode and help Axel regain his popularity!
- Head over to the Land of Carnage, defeat high level enemies, and claim victory!
- Updated UI, keyboard and mouse support
- New keyboard shortcuts
- Playable on Macs & Steam Machines!
- Three playable characters that never made it to the West: Dark Eclair, Gig, and Miabel!
Categories in common with Disgaea 2 PC: Role Playing
23. Knights And Bikes
KNIGHTS AND BIKES is a hand-painted action-adventure set on a fictional British island in the late 1980s, inspired by coming-of-age movies like The Goonies and classic games like Earthbound and Secret of Mana.
The story features two new friends: Nessa & Demelza. They're tough and imaginative girls exploring the island of Penfurzy in search of mysteries and treasure. Cycling around on their bikes, exploring the natural beauty of their surroundings, they experience their first taste of a more grown-up freedom. But this new-found independence also leads them into danger, both modern and ancient.
With a mixture of ingenuity and imagination, they deal with enemies and a challenging environment using frisbees, water-balloons, a cranked-up stereo, a pet goose, and more. The trinkets they collect from their adventures allow them to upgrade their bikes and widen their treasure-hunt.
As Nessa and Demelza try to figure-out the puzzling adult world around them, it's their friendship and imagination that guides them on their quest: to find the legendary treasure! (as well as saving some of those stupid adults that just keep disappearing).
The game is by Rex Crowle, (Creative Director: Tearaway/Tearaway-Unfolded, Art & Design: LittleBigPlanet) and by Moo You (Gameplay Programmer: Ratchet & Clank and LittleBigPlanet). Audio design by Kenny Young (Audio Lead: Tearaway & LittleBigPlanet) and with a musical score by Daniel Pemberton (Composer: The Man From Uncle, Steve Jobs, King Arthur: Legend Of The Sword)Things to Do Best friends forever! Play single-player with an AI companion, couch co-op or online co-op.
Solve puzzles and deal with enemies using your improvised abilities! These include: frisbees, water-balloons, puddle-stomping welly boots, and a powerful boom-box stereo.
Work together! Both characters have different skills so you'll want to experiment with how they combine in order to succeed.
Explore the island! Seek out its modern tourist-attractions and ancient ruins, both on foot and on your customised bikes.
Discover treasure! Ranging from trinkets like broken action-figures and animal skulls, to the legendary riches rumoured to be hidden on the island.
Upgrade your bikes! Barter with adults (offload your junk) so you can personalise your bikes, unlock extra abilities or at the very least: get those training-wheels removed!
Tend to your pet goose! Captain Honkers has a keen nose-beak and can help you find what you need, if you keep him fed and happy.
24. Half Minute Hero: The Second Coming
The world's speediest homage/roast to JRPGs! Can you save the world in 30 seconds?
Get a quest, find those in need, fight through dungeons, earn cash, get cool loot and level up until YOU>EVIL. Don't have enough time? Pay the Goddess to reset the clock and try again! Over 100 mini-JRPGs for you to test your might with! Available outside Japan for the first time ever exclusively on Steam.Key Features:
- A robust single player mode that features persistent leveling and FIVE separate eras of the Half Minute Hero saga.
- Four-player multiplayer with lobby support so you can see which of your friends is the TRUE hero.
- Time Attack and Infinite Battle Modes with Steam leaderboards!
- A custom map editor (with mouse support) so you can create your own maps and quests. Find, download, edit, and share via Steam Workshop.
- An art gallery and music player you can unlock as you progress through the game.
- More fun and charm than should be allowed in a game!
25. Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart (Neptunia)
In this chibi-style* strategy role-playing game you'll amass an army of game-referencing allies, fight on trap-laden maps, and beef up Lily Rank for crazy damage. But look out for status ailments or you might be (literal) tofu! You ain't seen the Neptunia characters like this before!
*”Chibi-style” – Adorable anime characters miniaturized to have charmingly big heads and daintily tiny bodies.
- A 1080p Moe Army Awaits! Lead your loveable and cute moe army into SRPG battle and fight off hordes of enemies in turn-based strategy - now in high definition! You'll have to strategize to dodge laser beams, flaming pits, and more!
- Link up with the “Lily System” The more often characters are in battle together, the higher their bond becomes. Activating the “Lily Boost” grants special stats and abilities, while “Lily Points” can be used to activate ultra-special moves and even goddess transformations. Don’t be shy to build up those battle relationships and seal it all with a kiss!
- Check your Status! All kinds of funky things can happen in the heat of battle and characters can be hit with status ailments that are both boon and burden. You can get pixelated, zombie-fied, or even turned into a block of tofu! Some status changes come with their own benefit and cost, so keep this in mind during a fight.
- Item Customization! You’ll get tons of replay value with so many ways to boost your gear’s stats! The more enemies you defeat, the more items you can get to customize your gear in whatever way you see fit. Let the great experiment begin!
- Livin’ the Noire Life! Life’s not all about grid-based battles. Sometimes Noire just wants to relax at home, and with the “Sim Noire” mode you’ll be able to do just that! Customize the place by buying furniture and accessories with in-game points, and make Noire feel like the goddess she is – unlocking extra scenes in the process.
26. Crash Drive 2
Get ready for ridiculous fun in this multiplayer free-roaming stunting game. Drive a bus, tank or monster truck, speed across huge open worlds and participate in random events. Stunt across outrageous maps packed with plenty of bizarre terrain for an intense experience. Collect coins, level up your ride, and WIN the offroad race. Crash Drive 2 will drive you mad!
Crash Drive 2 features include:
- 4 vast open worlds to explore; Can you find all the secret areas…?
- 6 random competitive events: Coin Collect, King of the Crown, Race, Tag, Stunt and Find the Ring
- RPG-inspired car-leveling system; 35 unique upgradable vehicles to unlock
- 5 devastating customizable tanks in a special tank battle game mode; Destroy your opponents’ tanks and level up your Battle rating
- Team up with your friends: Every purchase grants an extra copy that you can gift a friend!
- Cross platform multiplayer and single-player (PC & mobile): No matter which platform you play on, you can always play with your buddies or take on the AI
Crash Drive 2 is best played with friends. In order to have the best experience, we’re rewarding every buyer with the following; when purchasing this game an extra Crash Drive 2 copy is added to your steam inventory to gift to a friend for free! Please review the following guide for instructions on how to do so: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=448954967
We at M2H love games with a lot of freedom. It’s no surprise that this is the very core of Crash Drive 2. Drive around freely and explore the open world at your leisure. Find the best areas to score points, discover secret areas and search for the shady dealer.
Random events offer fun challenges to any player that wishes to participate. This allows you to
unlock new levels and earn cash to buy new cars.
These random events include:
- Coin Collect: Coins fall from the sky: pickup the most valuable coins!
- King of the Crown: Hold the crown for 60 seconds while other players try to steal it. Guaranteed adrenaline rushes when 7 players are on your tail trying to crash into you.
- Race: Be the first to finish on various racing tracks.
- Tag: Tag the most objects by claiming them via stunts. Make sure you score enough points otherwise someone else can steal your tag.
- Stunt: Score the most points in a limited time, discover the best places to stunt.
- Find the Ring: Be the first to pass through a specific ring.
When starting a game of Crash Drive 2 you will be automatically matched while playing. This guarantees populated matches and saving you the hassle of finding an active match. All game “rooms” reserve extra friend slots (10 players per game) so that your friends can ALWAYS join you through the Steam friend join feature.
Whenever an online connection is not available, the game smoothly transitions into a fully playable singleplayer version. Connectivity is never a problem!
Ready for a car RPG leveling system that we’ve gone crazy?!
Every car has four statistics: top speed, nitro, acceleration and grip. By using nitro, you increase this car’s nitro capacity, by driving at top speed you increase your top speed...you get the drift? When a car has all of it’s four statistics raised to 10/10, you will gain an overall level which allows you to buy a new car and earns you prestige on the in-game scoreboard and the Steam leaderboard.
Since the tank is such a popular vehicle in the main game modes, we decided to dedicate one entire game mode to it. In CD2: Tank Battles you choose one of five unique tanks and strive to dominate the arena. Shoot or bump opponents off this sky arena to score points, extra points are awarded for special achievements such as multi kills, revenge, air shots and so on.
When playing this game mode offline, bots(A.I.) will fill the opponent slots. This way the singleplayer is also fully playable.
Crash Drive 2 originally started as a tablet game. The following features set the Steam version apart from the original:
- The steam version does not have advertisements nor "in-app" purchases
- A big starting cash boost of 200,000 extra cash (would’ve cost over $5 in the original tablet game)
- Optimized for PC, Mac and Linux; better graphics, performance and controller support
- Further fixes and small tweaks to the game
- Steam integration (including friend joining, achievements and leaderboard)
- Includes a free giftable copy of the game to share with a friend
- Cross Platform multiplayer between PC,WEB and Mobile/Tablet
Squeezone - it's pretty fabulous tower defence with shoot 'em up elements.
Prepare to protect the main tower: build structures, make sure to take a stand for yourself! In Squeezone you must directly support your protective buildings, conquer enemies as your character with complete freedom of action! Don’t forget to collect coins that falling from the mobs and upgrade defensive structures!
- A bright graphic design. Pleasant pixel art
- Tower defence with shoot 'em up elements
- 6 types of weapons
- 7 Towers buildings with the ability to upgrade
28. i saw her standing there
i saw her standing there...
i saw her standing there is an action/puzzle game about love, death, and pancakes. You and your love are on a world-spanning adventure through graveyards, cities, an art gallery, a volcano, and so on in that pattern. Successor to the i saw her web game series that won the 2014 Canadian Videogame Awards’ Best Casual Game....but then she was a zombie.
- Over 300 lovingly hand-crafted levels set among 7 distinct worlds
- Single player or local co-op, for those with a friend or sweetie
- In-game level editor lets you share custom levels with friends, enemies
- Dozens of unlockables, including (but not limited to) Big Head Mode
- Listen to the enigmatic guitar-playing Wanderer tell her tale
- Continue the age-old story from the original i saw her series
Designed by Nick Yonge of Curiobot, creator of the i saw her series.
Voice acting by Elspeth Eastman (League of Legends, Dead Island: Epidemic, Crypt of the NecroDancer, Torment: Tides of Numenera)
Original soundtrack by dloot (Coin Crypt, Sentry Knight 2)
3D art by Chris Vasquez (Injustice 2, Mortal Kombat X, 100ft Robot Golf)
Sumoman is an adventure puzzle platformer with advanced physics, destructible objects and the ability to reverse time. Solve various physical puzzles, trying to keep the unstable Sumoman on his feet in challenging environments.
A young Sumoman is returning home from a sumo tournament only to find his fellow countrymen in a dramatic peril. Someone has enchanted the inhabitants of the island, putting them into an eternal slumber. Our clumsy, yet fearless hero starts his journey across the beautiful, ancient Japan to find the source of the magical dream. He will have to overcome puzzling contraptions and threatening surroundings in order to break the dream spell and wake up the charmed people. Sumoman makes no haste, however, because nothing would be worse for our noble hero than to fall over and lie helplessly.Key Features
- Unstable main hero. Sumoman can't get up if he falls over.
- Time reverse feature. Every sumo wrestler can rewind time. Didn't you know?
- Physical puzzles. Can you solve even the simplest puzzle if Sumoman falls over every time?
- Lots of humor and Easter Eggs.
- Split-screen mode with special competitive levels for 2 players. Be faster than your friend in sumo racing, or beat them in the King of the Hill mode.
30. New Frontier
Go West and Prosper! In the New Frontier your destiny awaits. Build your shelter, grow your home base, hunt animals, craft new guns and gear. Form a posse with your friends and create alliances with other players to conquer the land.
SURVIVAL SAND BOX OPEN WORLDThe expansive world of New Frontier with different biomes are open for you to explore and settle. Mine resources, hunt, trade with NPCs and other players. Visit VAINBANK - a safe town in a lawless and hostile world.
BUILD & CRAFTDiscover new blueprints to craft and upgrade your gear and weapons, but first begin by settling your Homestead and then work to expand it into impenetrable fortress, filled with trophies of your conquests and adventures. You can also Raid other player’s houses and steal their loot.
THUNDERSTORMS, MONSTERSMagic storms rain down on the land of New Frontier. Mystical creatures from another dimension are entering our land to hunt and destroy. Protect the land, protect your home, and protect your friends.
CONQUERForm up a Posse with your friends and create Alliances with other players. Fight side by side in a public events, for glory and exceptional loot. Opportunities exist in Seasonal Challenges to unlock unique gear and cosmetic items.
31. Airstrike HD
At ease, pilot!
Your goal is to destroy all buildings on the mission and defeat all Bosses. One combat operation includes 5 levels and 1 boss mission. The aircraft will lose altitude with each descent, so be cautious! The randomly placed bonuses on different building storeys might boost or hinder you during the bombardment. If you find such a Bonus crate, try to hit it before it’s gone. If a bomb hits the Crate, you get one of the 10 bonuses.
5 combat flight operations
5 aircraft types
5 tricky bosses
5 good and 5 bad bonuses
Weather affects the gameplay
Achievements and cheats
And, of course, a secret level with a seagull!
32. Woodle Tree 2: Worlds
Woodle Tree 2: Worlds is an open world platformer/adventure videogame.
You'll assume the role of the son of the last hero who saved the world in the first game. This time the forces of evil are taking over the Wood Lands with a black substance that is absorbing energy and life from the living creatures!
Will you be able to take over this enormous new evil force?
Features of the game:
- Open World platforming levels! A new super vast world to explore.
- Co-op local mode up to 4 players! Save the world with 3 of your friends
- New moves! You'll be able to perform a double jump and gliding moves thanks to your new leaf. You'll even be able to gather water for the dying plants.
- New items and customizable to unlock for Woodle and his house (furnishings, weapons, masks etc)
- MMO mode, explore the Wood Lands with friends from all over the world! To enter MMO mode, touch the statue at the center of the plaza.
33. Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness
A thousand years had passed since the great battle between the Lord of Chaos and the forces of the Order. Little by little, life returned back to normal.
The story begins, when a young neophyte journeys north, to learn from an eccentric wizard, one of the most ancient and powerful Guild’s members. The apprentice doesn’t know yet, that his teacher-to-be is one of the Keepers, and that his destiny is to become a catalyst for the events, that will make Daenmor shudder…
Battle Mages: Sign of Darkness is an enthralling journey to the world of original game. It offers four new campaigns, covering dramatic events that took place in Daenmor long before the Shadow of Warlock spread over the land. The player will discover the mysteries of the Order of the Keepers, confront treacherous plans of the elves, lead vengeful Orcs to the battle, oppose the creatures of Chaos, and of course the darkness will raise its flag over the green hills of Daenmor under his command.
- Four new campaigns explaining the conflict between the nations
- A number of single-player maps
- A unique hero with specific traits for each campaign
- New magic abilities – additional Dark Magic school
- New units, upgrades, and the addition of two new races - Dwarves and the Undead
- Hero leads his troops through the entire campaign
- Improved inventory system, including trade interface, new artifacts and items
- New tactic possibilities in troop control
- Day and night conditions, weather simulation
Since the Valerian Conflict ended the land has been ruled by emperor Helios. A rich slave dealer called Adina unwillingly becomes the leader of a small rebellion against the oppression. She starts recruiting slaves to fight back against the regime and in the process setting an example for human rights.
- Deep tactical turn-based gameplay with medieval mechs
- Explore a vast randomized map with random encounters and surprises.
- Construct your battle suits with modular attachments.
- Find collectable cards that fit your play style
- Fight it out against other players in the battle arenas
35. The Slug
The Slug - is of medium complexity 2D platformer where you play as an ordinary slug. Your main objective is picking up the mucus and thereby completing levels. Be careful, each level has different dangers lurk, such as mosquitoes, ants and sharp peaks. Faced with them your main character instantly dies, respectively, the level starts over. Jumping on ants, you without harm to yourself kill them, it will help you pass the levels without unnecessary enemies. Think over every step, because if you step on the wrong platform, you can't come back.
36. To Hell with Hell
Apocalypse has arrived. And you are going to hell. Not because Natasia has been a bad girl, which she has been for sure. But because Asmodius, ruler of hell himself is calling. And he needs your help, as he got locked away by his enemies. There’s only one credo now: To hell with hell and the gruesome creatures it spit out! To Hell with Hell throws you, the last loyal child of Asmodius into a fight you can hardly win. In a classic Bullet Hell rogue-like crawler with unicorns and bananas you’ll survive deadly traps and fight dozens and dozens of mad demonic enemies.
It’s Showtime: Are you going to despair, because you are just a mortal weakling, a common human being? Well, that ain’t a Problem! Take a mask and become whomever you want to be. You can transform into a Knight, a Demon or even a Clown - the choice shall be yours. In “To Hell with Hell” masks define your skills and you can combine them as you want.
Chose. Your. Weapon: To shovel or to mortar, that's the question here. End the lives of your enemies your way. Take your Sword or your Pumpgun - it is up to you. How will you defeat the demonic mobs? Slice them, blast them - make it their worst day in hell!
Hell is not the end of the road: Wait until hell has frozen over? That’s indeed a possibility here, cause there are more places than the heated home of the demons. And once you’ve reached the frosty caves, your journey will be far from over!
37. Weed Shop 2
The days of growing weed in your basement or some grimy apartment are over! Weed Shop 2 is going back to Cali where Proposition 64 was just passed, making recreational use of Marijuana completely legal.
Your goal - to finally purchase that 89 Camaro you've been dreaming of (or become a weed kingpin, whatever tickles your pickle) by turning a run-down medical marijuana dispensary from 2014 into the hottest Weed Shop in the country!
- The hottest Indica, Sativa and Hybrid strains.
- Lots of grow equipment and capacity upgrades.
- Fully customizable shop inside and out.
- Sales, security, promo and grow staff for hire.
- Trippy stoned visuals and WTF tasks.
- Tons of missions and achievements.
- Ability to roll your own joints and smoke up with other stoners.
- An open-ish and interactive-ish beach environment.
GROWGrowing weed is as easy as equipping your back room with a grow-light setup, planting a seed and watering your plant till the harvest is ready. However, to make it big, you'll have to unlock higher-yield strains, use nutrients and hydro equipment as well as deal with occasional mite outbreaks.DEALEvery new business needs to promote itself to make sales even if the product is Marijuana. So grab some joints, hit the beach, hand out some free samples and you might earn a new customer or two. Take good care of your loyal customers as they will buy larger quantities for higher prices or even spread the word about your shop. Devirsify your weed business by selling bongs and make even more chash money!HIREDon't burn yourself out by trying to do everything on your own, hit up the Craigslist and hire some staff. The amateur employees will typically be less efficient and, if they're not stoned, sometimes even borderline worthless while the pros might break the bank and smoke all your stash but will get the job done.EXPANDThe only way to make it big in the Cannabis industry is to grow and sell increasingly larger quantities of weed... or have Snoop Dogg endorse your product. Since the latter isn't going to happen anytime soon, you'll have to expand your grow room, upgrade the gear and even trick out your front shop to cater to specific groups of stoners.GROW HYDROStep up your game by purchasing hydro grow equipment and forget about watering your plants or those pesky mites. Experiment to find the optimal balance of nutrients, water and light for each unique hydro strain for maximum yields.THROW DOWNAs the word about your awesome Weed Shop spreads, you'll start getting visits from all sorts of bums like deadbeat customers, shoplifters, thugs, rival dealers and even Juggalos. When that happens, grab your trusty Bum Basher (baseball bat, not the innuendo you're thinking of) and show them who's boss or just hire a bad-a** security guard if you're too stoned.GET LITHow do you get too stoned, you ask? By smoking all those joints and blunts you just rolled, of course! Okay, technically you don't really roll blunts, but we never said this was a simulator. Anyway, while baked, you'll earn more experience points, your customers will wait in line longer and your employees, oddly enough, will be more efficient at what they do.GET CARDSCollect all the Weed Shop 2 trading cards and unlock dope weed badges, backgrounds and emoticons!
Angvik is a platform action game set in a joyful but unforgiving land. The castle has been taken over by a barbarian and no one else has the courage to confront him, so take up your father’s gear and set off on a wondrous journey! And you’re not alone: you’ll find many birds and items to aid you along the way, and you’ll encounter all sorts of creatures to fight as well. But watch your step! You have only one life, so if you die, you stay dead.
39. Goat Life
Goat Life is an unusual 2D platformer with elements of survival in which you have to go through a variety of levels for a goat. The goat loves to eat cabbage from farm beds, this led to the fact that farmers placed traps in all fields and now the goat needs to be careful. Your main task in this game is to collect certain items on the level and avoid contact with the traps. After you collect all the items on the level, the door to the goat's house opens, passing in which you go to the next level. Be careful, because the goat has only one attempt to pass the level.
40. Rock Zombie
What would happen if a concert of a female rock band was invaded by a horde of zombies? The answer to that question can be found in this videogame which combines both, classic gameplay from the Arcade Golden Age with colorful 3D graphics.
- 20 levels filled with addictive action where you will fight all kinds of enemies, ride motorbikes, drive cars and much more.
- A terrifying story told through 300 comic strips inserted between the action sections of the game.
- Three awesome characters to choose from: Zoe, Sasha, and Crystal.
- A wide range of weapons, costumes and concept art, and loads of unlockable collectible material at the Zombie Museum.
- An OST that combines Hard Rock, Nu Metal and Alt Rock that will immerse you into a really dark and rainy urban atmosphere.
41. Second Chance
Second Chance is a single-player, first-person narrative game of time travel, choice and consequence.
As an operative tasked with fixing corruption in the timestream, you have been sent to the North of England in May 2015, where six people died in a house fire. Prohibited from simply stopping the fire, you must instead manipulate the choices made by the housemates in the week leading up to it so that they all survive the event.
From the outset, you have free and complete reign to explore the seven day timeline before the fire. You can watch and alter the significant events from the entire week as many times as you like and in whatever order you wish. Some decisions will have only minor effects on the timeline, moving objects around the house or revealing deeper stories and secrets. Major changes however, rewrite the timeline by changing existing events, adding new events and even replacing other events entirely.
You must traverse up and down this timeline, changing decisions at different moments throughout the week so that their effects interact and combine together to save all six housemates.
However, it is not just the housemates who have choices. Each of them can be saved from the fire in multiple ways, with each outcome having a profound effect on their lives in the future. Will you just search for the quickest and easiest solution, or can you find the best possible outcome for everyone?
Ultimately, everything is about choices and consequences.Features
Choose how you want to follow the game’s story
Want to follow each of the six characters’ stories ‘Pulp Fiction’ style? That’s fine. Want to watch the whole thing like ‘Memento’, with the final event first and then moving back in time to see what caused it afterwards? That’s okay too. Or maybe you’re old school and just want to watch things in good-old chronological order? You can do that as well.
Watch and change things as many times as you like
Can’t remember exactly what happened in an event? Changed a decision and you’re not sure you like the consequences? That’s fine. Just pop back along the timeline and watch and change whatever you like, whenever you like, as many times as you like.
Change the past to affect the future
Setting up temporary base in the house mere hours after the fire, provides a unique perspective on events. As you look back through the timeline, past events play out in front of you in ghostly form, with the smoke and fire damaged house a constant reminder of what is to come. In addition, as you manipulate the past, the environment can be reset around you to match the changes taking place. Some new objects will appear, others will move around the house and the contents of rooms can change substantially as you change the past.
A soul-searching adventure about a girl’s precious memories, broken worlds, and self-rescue.
Rehtona is a pixel style, platformer puzzle game. Help Rehtona find the connection between the two contrasting worlds: the ordinary world and the world behind the gate. Rehtona acts in one world and anticipate how it will impact the other world. Go through the puzzles and find memory fragments, these are the key factors that lead Rehtona to the final answer to everything.
Let’s together join Rehtona’s journey – one you will never forget.
● Breathtakingly two unique yet interconnected worlds of puzzles with radically different strategies to solve
● 5 chapters, 32+ elaborately designed levels plus 2 challenge levels and more levels are coming
● Delightful and interesting puzzles/mechanics with the just right difficulty to play
● Touching, mysterious story line!
● Stunning pixel graphics with a highly polished interface!
● Smoothly controlled platform jumper, join the unforgettable journey of Rehtona
● Full Save/Load functionality with Flashback system!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating, time to challenge your brain!
● Expansion updates will be kept updating every week/month, time to challenge your brain!
Let's start the journey!
Welcome to join our community!
Email: [email protected]
Monthly Subscriber Privilege offers $2.49 monthly subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
3 Months Subscriber Privilege offers $5.49 of 3 months subscription to unlock all challenge levels in game and all the upcoming challenge levels in the future!
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039
43. Mad Dagger 2
The second part, about the Mad Dagger. This time Mad Dagger was stolen by his favorite moccasin. Nobody knows who this villain is. Mad Dagger became very angry, took his big gun, went to look for his favorite red moccasin. On the way Mad Dagger will have to fight with a lot of villains and bosses. Find the main villain and save your love.
* Many levels with a unique biome
* Several bosses
* Multiple weapons
* A hilarious adventure
Colorful platformer with many levels. Kill enemies, collect moccasins and buy new weapons. After each level, the player is given access to the weapons store.
You need to show zeal and dexterity to win.
44. Super Pixel Racers
- Rally Cross: Classic race against up to 7 other drivers
- Rally: Reach checkpoints on a procedurally generated outdoor track
- Land Rush: Be in front of the pack when the time ends
- Takedown: Destroy the other cars
- Hunt: Chase the target down
- Drift Show: Score points by drifting
- Thirteen Unique Racetracks: From desert dunes to the city streets. A host of unique pixel environments set the stage for some truly super pixel racing.
- Hone your drifting, score some Nitro: The more you drift, the quicker your nitro gauge fills up. Use it for an instant hit of speed; equally useful for dodging obstacles or slamming into opponents.
- Vehicle Damage & Explosion Mechanics: In-race collisions result in visible damage to your pixel racer. Once a car takes too many hits, it goes up in flames!
45. Dustoff Heli Rescue 2
In Dustoff Heli Rescue 2 you can:
Save hostages being held in Prisoner of War camps.
Combat in military attacks in the desert, forests, mines, swamps and fjords.
Build radio towers and bridges.
Protect the friendly truck and VIP convoy before the enemies can reach and demolish them!
Find and transport the stolen trucks and cargo and take them back to the HQ!
Fight against the extreme weather conditions and fly in dust storm, heavy rain and snow blizzard.
Install various gun, missile and rocket weapons to protect the friendly soldiers.
Up to 35 unique missions
9 helicopters, each with different characteristics and 3 extra vehicles
11 weapons, all with different capabilities
Artistic blocky 3D graphics
Various missions like: cargo transportation, saving hostages, tower building, air assault, convoy support and many more
Various daytime and weather conditions
Numerous war scenes including deserts, forests, hills, snowy fields, hidden cave and mine systems and a lot more to explore
Epic action music and cinematic sound effects
Up to 30 achievements and 30 leaderboards
All in a well known blocky style in a family friendly mode, where humans never die, enemies always run away.
46. Calm Waters
Peter Taylor's wife is dead.
One day he decided to take a vacation abroad. He arrives at a small, quiet coastal town where tourists are sparse and everybody knows each other. It's only when he notices people are going missing and all the signs point to a dark, mysterious island out to sea that he decides to team up with local journalist Michelle and terrified-yet-adventure-seeking waiter Glenn to go and investigate.
What secrets does the island hold? What are the locals hiding? And what's causing those blood-curdling screams that seem to be coming from that mysterious island in the dead of night?
Calm Waters is a 2D classic point and click thriller/mystery/horror influenced by the likes of Lost and Twin Peaks.
Calm Waters features:
- Professional voice actors
- Full 1080p HD 2D pre-rendered backgrounds
- Intriguing characters
- An immersive story full of twists and turns
- An atmospheric soundtrack
Apart from the voice actors and music, the entire game was created by myself over the space of 6 years.
47. Nightwolf: Survive the Megadome
GUNS, LASERS, CARS & EXPLOSIONS
Inspired by cult titles such as Interstate ’76, Vigilante 8 series, Twisted Metal, 80’s VHS action flicks, mixed with high – octane, synth music and rogue lite mechanics Nightwolf: Survive the Megadome is a new take on vehicular combat genre. You play as a contender in world’s most famous blood sport arena – The Megadome, where you have to make your stand against some of the most dangerous motorized killers out there. You are the modern day gladiator, your ride is your weapon, and your fame can mean the difference between death or glory.NO GAME IS THE SAME
Fight on multitude of arenas, and with host of different enemies. Varying enemy waves will not make this a routine for you.GO BIG OR GO HOME
Simply surviving is not good enough. What you do, and how, is reflected in your popularity. Please the sociopathic crowds with exciting, explosive show – expect prizes and buffs. Provide a dull performance – you are in for some nasty surprise.ADAPT OR DIE
Enemy fire is not the only danger present on the arena. Emergent environmental threats such as cybersandworm, laser walls, incinerators, to name a few, won’t make things easier for you… but you can always use them to your advantage.YOU LIVE, YOU DIE, YOU FIGHT AGAIN
There are only a handful of MEGADOME champions, so you are expected to die. A lot. While death means the end of current playthrough, you still keep your fame points that you exchange to upgrade your driver and ride… Become an ever more menacing MEGADOME contender.
Build ancient Roman cities. Earn money, fame and honor in this addictive strategy game.
Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city with plenty of houses and keep your residents happy by providing all the services they need. You'll be rewarded with money, fame and honor. It's up to you how to play - you can work your way to the top in the comprehensive campaign mode or you can create and play your own custom scenarios. Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings. Trophies and awards available for the meticulous gamer!
- Construct an idyllic ancient Roman city.
- Build dozens of Roman-styled houses, structures and other buildings.
- Win trophies and awards in 24 unique campaign scenarios.
- Play your own custom scenarios.
- Reach up to 22 achievements.
49. Battle Princess Madelyn
Battle Princess Madelyn is a game that follows the journey of a young knight in training, Madelyn, and her ghostly pet dog, Fritzy. They set out on a journey to save her kingdom and her family from the clutches of an evil wizard.
Set in the vein of classic Ghouls N' Ghosts and Wonder Boy 3: The Dragon's Trap, the instantly classic and familiar gameplay will transport old-school gamers back to their heyday, and the self-adjusting difficulty will allow for even the most novice of gamer to pick up and play!
Join Madelyn as she battles through graveyards, swamps, castles, the countryside and more! Polished gameplay, breath taking visuals, jaw-dropping dual soundtracks and epic adventures await!
HOT GAMEPLAY FEATURES!
- A mix of fast paced classic arcade action with the adventure elements of classic console games from the golden age of console gaming.
- Amazingly detailed hand drawn pixel art brought to life by the magical lighting of the Unity Engine.
- Battle Princess Madelyn can be played through quickly as an arcade game, or for the full experience stop at towns to help the locals! How you play to complete the story depends on your personal choice!
- Find all of the collectibles hidden throughout the stages for extra rewards, and additional hidden stages!
- 10 levels, each of which include up to 5 stages - including 1 or 2 branching hidden stages!
- Fully re-playable stages at any point - if you've unlocked it, you can play it as much as you want!
- Combo meters for destroying and juggling enemies!
- 10 types of weapons which change with the 3 sets of armor found in game!
- Up to 10 unique enemies per level!
- Your ghostly dog companion, Fritzy, gains powers as you progress through the game allowing you to unlock puzzles and otherwise inaccessible areas of stages!
- Special weapons for special occasions! If an area calls for a unique ability, search the area for the needed item!
- An original story written by a professional children's author.
- A story that spans the globe and time! A story told by her grandfather while she is sick, Madelyn will experience life as her magical portal traveling counter part and will save her family no matter where they are in the world.
AN AMAZING DUAL SOUNDTRACK!
- Two completely different soundtracks to suit your tastes! Classic Arcade FM/PCM to set the hectic pacing, or Modern Orchestrated to set the mood for the scene!
- Arcade Soundtrack by Gryzor87 of Maldita Castila fame!
- Orchestrated Soundtrack by John McCarthy of Nintendo Quest fame!
- Masterfully crafted pixel art by vetern pixel artist Christopher Obritsch.
- Amazing visual cut scenes to help tell the story between the action
- Dynamic lighting to add depth to the detailed pixel art!
CLASSIC GAMEPLAY WITH A TWIST!
- Madelyn's pet ghost dog "Fritzy" acts as both a weapon and a way to solve puzzles, allowing the player to strategize boss fights and manoeuver puzzles.
ORIGINS OF BATTLE PRINCESS MADELYN
When Creative Director Christopher Obritsch's daughter Madelyn wanted to be in Ghouls ‘n Ghosts, and fight “Green Head”, he said it was someone else’s game - but he could make her one that was like it. “But girls can’t be knights, Daddy. Only boys…” she said, to which he answered “Pshh…What color do you want your armor to be?”. The answer was pink 😉 And that’s how this game started. Chris' daughter Madelyn loves the first stage of Ghouls ‘n Ghosts and makes him play it over and over because she wants to see him fight “Green head”, the Shielder boss at the end of the first stage. It’s not hard for her to twist his rubber arm, as it’s been his favorite game since it came out all those years ago.
THE DEV TEAM
Madelyn Obritsch - Drinker of the chocolate milk and Honorary Assistant Creative Director - The hero of the game, and the designer of the things daddy puts in the game.
Christopher Obritsch – Known for sitting there and doing stuff like Insanity's Blade, Escape from 85 and a bunch of other crap you probably never heard of, and also an award nominated game developer. Chris is the creator, director and lead artist on the project. Also the father of the Battle Princess.
Daven Bigelow – A published author on game development, and angry university student. He’s an avid player, collector, and maker of games. Daven is the lead developer and slinger of cuss words on the project.
John McCarthy – Master Slayer of Audio, known as the genius behind the Nintendo Quest soundtrack with over 10 years in the gaming industry. John is the Lead Audio Dev and Creator of the Orchestrated Soundtrack.
Gryzor87 - The Retro Audio Destroyer of Planets, known for such amazing game soundtracks like Maldita Castilla, Hydorah and The Curse of Issyos. Gryzor87 is the main man behind the retro soundtrack.
50. Lost Marbles
Oh look, it's just another "marble" game. What is this, 1984? Wait...I can control three marbles at once? Well that's completely different and kind of cool. I get to use my marbles together to solve puzzles, all with tight controls and awesome physics? Tell me more!
Well thank you for asking. Each marble has a different material and special power: Rubber can jump, Paper can shrink, and Metal can boost. They interact with the world as you might expect: Rubber floats on water, Paper burns in fire, Metal uses its sheer mass to destroy things. Combine the strengths of each marble to overcome a multitude of hazards as you race to the end of each level in search of the fastest time!
Welcome to Lost Marbles. We hope you enjoy your stay.
*** You can download a demo for Windows or Mac from our site ***Key Features
- Challenging platforming mixed with puzzle solving
- Colorful visuals and charming music create a dazzling world
- Now with 40 levels!
- Hardcore Mode + unlockable skins
- Online leaderboards to challenge your friends
- Xbox 360 controller support
- 100% Indie and made by two guys. Is that really a feature?