The best games like Twelve Minutes are:
- arrow_rightAgatha Christie - The ABC Murders
- arrow_rightGoosebumps: The Game
- arrow_rightSmall Radios Big Televisions
- arrow_rightNinja Pizza Girl
- arrow_rightCorridor Z
15 Best Games Like Twelve Minutes:
Filter by Platform PlayStation 4arrow_drop_down
- PC (100)
- Xbox One (13)
- PlayStation 4 (18)
- iOS (23)
- Android (13)
- macOS (55)
- Linux (36)
- Nintendo Switch (10)
- Nintendo 3DS (4)
- Nintendo DS (9)
- Nintendo DSi (1)
- Xbox 360 (6)
- PlayStation 3 (9)
- PlayStation 2 (1)
- PlayStation (2)
- PS Vita (8)
- PSP (3)
- Wii U (8)
- Wii (3)
- GameCube (1)
- Game Boy Advance (1)
- Classic Macintosh (1)
- Commodore / Amiga (2)
- Atari ST (1)
- SEGA Saturn (1)
- Dreamcast (2)
- 3DO (1)
- Jaguar (1)
- Web (2)
World War III was one cruel tragedy, at least for the others. You seemed to have a quite nice time, hidden in your fancy penthouse at the Skyhill Hotel... Till the impact of a bio-weapon blew away the life you once knew.
Now there are mutants everywhere, and they're eager to rip you to shreds with their vicious claws. But they aren't your only problem: Your supplies are running out. You have to leave your luxurious penthouse and search for food. Walking through the skyscraper means going through hell. There is danger around every corner and death is a steady companion. But seriously, how would someone prepare for something like this?
It doesn't matter anymore. Nothing matters but survival. And time is running out.
- Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
- Everything you find can be helpful
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast travel with the elevator
2. Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Agatha Christie - The ABC MurdersYour weapon is your knowledge. Your wits will be put to the ultimate test!
The ABC Murders is an adventure and investigation game adapted from the classic Agatha Christie novel. The player embodies the famous Hercule Poirot in a 3rd person perspective adventure game packed with mysteries. Once again, the private detective will find himself up against a mysterious opponent who goes by the name of "ABC".Your intelligence will never have been so challenged!You will have to explore many crime scenes in various cities set in beautiful surroundings across the United Kingdom. Leave no stone unturned when it comes to cross examinations and deadly puzzles!
Observe, question and explore everything possible in order to make the smartest deductions and understand the murderer’s plans!KEY FEATURES :Examinations: The player can collect information by examining suspects and paying attention to what they say, how they say it and how they feel.
Puzzles: The player will have to solve puzzles in order to obtain more clues.
Brain Deductions: Depending on the clues collected, the player will be able to make deductions and find out more about the murderer.
Timeline: As the player draws conclusions and progresses through the story, he can use Poirot's Timeline. This means that Hercule Poirot can build a timeline with all the relevant events revealed during the investigation.
At long last, République: Episode 5: Terminus is finally here! All of us at Camouflaj are anxious to finally release the fifth and final chapter of République. To all of you who waited patiently for the series conclusion, we deeply appreciate your patience and support. The team here at Camouflaj put our hearts and souls into this epic final episode -- we hope you agree that it was worth the wait.
Just as we did with previous episodes, Episode 5: Terminus is not just an additional chapter but it comes with thousands of fixes and enhancements. Here’s a breakdown of the major changes we made in addition to adding the fifth episode:
- Improved performance, crash frequency, and optimized framerate for lower-end devices
- Resolved issue where Hope falls out of the game world on some machines with AMD graphics cards
- Fixed issues regarding Hope’s trouble retrieving the EP3 cassette at beginning of episode, near desk in Reception Area
- Unity default typeface no longer appears by default in certain prefabs (English alphabet only)
- Improved and revised navigation, pathfinding, and collision in Episode 1-3
- Improved camera rotation limits and view in all episodes
- UI and pop-up improvements in all episodes
- Updated 2D art for some scannable items in Episode 1-3
In addition to the upgrades we’ve made, here is some of the new stuff you can expect in Episode 5 (without spoiling too much):
- Hostile Cameras: These new security cameras scattered throughout the game world will scan Hope and alert guards to her presence. Players can only inhabit them for a limited time, adding a neat layer of complexity to the gameplay loop.
- Branching Paths: This is something we’ve kept close to the vest for a long time: EP5 has branching paths that change the course of the episode based on a decision you make early on. We don’t want to reveal too much, but this is a huge addition that greatly expands the content offered in Episode 5, offering a nice incentive to play through the campaign again.
- A New Metamorphosis: Players are returning to the world of some previous episodes, but will find it looking and feeling much differently than before. You’re going to see new areas, meet new enemies, and forge some interesting alliances…
- We want to say more, but it’s better if you to experience it for yourself!
When you’re done with the game, I encourage you to check out our final installment of The Making of République (available now in the Deluxe Edition), and take a look back on the production of this massive, four year endeavor. We’ve prided ourselves on giving you a window into our world by providing open and honest in-game developer commentary tracks, and these video documentaries are an extension of that. You might even see some old footage from back when we were younger, healthier, and less sleepy.
Finally, we want to give a shout out to composer Zinc Lemone for his work on Episode 5’s soundtrack (also included with the Deluxe Edition.) I’ve had some standout favorite tracks in previous episodes, but EP5’s soundtrack in simply incredible from start to finish. (“Loose Change” is the *JAM* y’all.)
Watching Episode 5’s final moments come to life this past year has been bittersweet. It’s hard to believe that we are finally at the finish line after first announcing the game back in 2012. We owe a lot to our initial Kickstarter backers, our publishing friends at GungHo Online Entertainment, and our stellar voiceover cast including Rena Strober, Jennifer Hale, David Hayter, Dwight Schultz, and Khary Payton. It’s not an exaggeration to say that République is the product of thousands of people coming together and making it a reality.
Thank you all, from the bottom of our hearts. It’s been an incredible journey.Camouflaj
Conarium is a chilling Lovecraftian game that follows the gripping story of four scientists and their endeavour to challenge what we normally consider to be the "absolute" limits of nature. Inspired by H.P. Lovecraft's novella At the Mountains of Madness, but largely set after the original story.
You, as Frank Gilman, open your eyes inside a room filled with strange, pulsating noises. Patterns of lights executing a Danse Macabre on the walls is presented by a queer device on the table. Having recalled nothing other than that you’re in Upuaut, an Antarctic base located near the South Pole, you find the place deserted and have a distinct feeling of something being terribly wrong. Somehow knowing that your memories cannot guide you enforces a strange feeling of vulnerability, a familiar yet alien sensation of being a part of a peculiar whole... Soon you will discover that having used the device during the expedition, you have died but then returned subtly changed, speaking of strange memories and of strange places. You have lost something important or gained something sinister...
Explore the Antarctic base, as well as dreams and visions. Study clues and unlock secrets, whilst avoiding macabre beings at all cost.
- A deep and suspense-filled Lovecraftian story with lots of secrets and Easter eggs.
- Ominous but wonderful graphics created with Unreal Engine 4.
- Multiple endings.
- A haunting and atmospheric soundtrack.
Powered by Unreal Engine 4, Conarium aims to bring cutting-edge visuals for a more immersive storytelling and gaming experience.
5. Goosebumps: The Game
The walk home from school today is going to be a lot spookier than usual… Your sleepy neighborhood’s been overrun by monsters! Werewolves prowl the woods, Gnomes roam underfoot, and scarecrows walk at midnight. But these aren’t ordinary monsters—they’re R.L. Stine’s famous Goosebumps monsters, released from their books and looking to wreak havoc! You’ll need to use your wits to investigate the surroundings, puzzle out clues, and outsmart the monsters before it’s too late! Survive a trek through your neighborhood, unravel the mysteries of the Dead House, and sneak through the mall after hours; only then can you confront Slappy and stop his plans for revenge! Players beware… you’re in for a scare in the exciting Goosebumps video game, a prequel to the major motion picture in theaters October 16th!
6. Small Radios Big Televisions
Descend into abandoned factories in search of lost cassette tapes that hold boundless virtual worlds. Explore, manipulate, and distort the tapes to make them reveal their secrets. Solve mechanical puzzles and map the winding halls of these empty monoliths. Will you be able to find the way out, or what has happened?Key Features
- Collect: More than 30 different tapes and distorted versions to explore.
- Listen: Distinctive soundtrack that changes along with each tape that is warped.
- Search: Find items within the tapes to help you continue on your journey.
7. Ninja Pizza Girl
Ninja Pizza Girl is a serious game about self-esteem, bullying and resilience – and pizza delivering ninjas!
Its deeply-woven story follows Gemma, a sixteen-year-old girl working as a pizza delivery ninja for her father’s independent Pizzeria. In a world where slums teeter on top of skyscrapers, where powerful mega-corporations exploit the poor and where quality pizza is hard to come by, Gemma must fight to keep her ideals, her family and their business intact in face of the most merciless enemies known to any teenage girl – other teenagers.
"Deftly tackling bullying, self awareness and self acceptance, not to mention the challenge of keeping a pizza hot, Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautiful and important game." - Rhianna Pratchett
"Ninja Pizza Girl is a beautifully presented, challenging-but-not-brutal platformer that delivers not only pizza, but important messages about self-worth and bullying. Any young people in your lives—and you!—need this game!" - Karin Weekes
- Accessible flow-based gameplay that welcomes beginners while challenging speedrunners.
- Face enemies that shove, trip, throw garbage in your hair and upload videos of their abuse.
- Unique "health" system that tracks the player's self-esteem
- A mind-melting original soundtrack by the amazing Max Maars who was featured on Triple J's "Unearthed"
- The only videogame to feature the phrase "No Pants. No Pizza."
Ninja Pizza Girl. For Honour. For Family. For Pizza.
8. Corridor Z
Ordinary high school, zombie outbreak and the bunch of survivors in a run for life.
This time you don't 'face' the obstacles, but the actual pursuit. Don't let the zombies catch you up, throw them the obstacles and aim for the head before they take the first bite. In the meantime find the lost recordings of the audio log and reveal where did the infection come from in your small town.
* Experience the most genre refreshing runner in years
* Get thrilled with the unique and intense gameplay
* Help the pom-pom girl, the jock and the jarhead to survive
* Discover the infection's mystery with voice-overed story
* Stock the awesome upgradeable arsenal: pistols, SMGs, shotguns and more
* Immerse yourself in multiple objectives designed for each of the characters
* ...and shoot down tons of running horror!
Be quick or be undead!
9. DYING: Reborn
DYING: Reborn is a First-Person ‘Room Escape’ puzzle game, in which players must tackle all kinds of puzzles in a series of dark and eerie rooms.
In the first of 6 chapters, protagonist Mathew finds himself waking up in a strange hotel with little recollection of what has lead him there. At this dark hour a mysterious character contacts him, claiming he prepared a series of trials for Mathew to ‘pay for the enormous mistake he made a long time ago’...and a grave punishment awaiting him should he fail to pass these…
-Solve puzzles in a fully 3D environment by discovering items, interacting with everything around you and using your brains as well as your imagination.
-Collect fragments of data that ultimately will lead to learning the truth behind Mathew’s dark predicament.
-6 chapters full of adventure gameplay, containing intriguing characters and a bizarre plot
-Puzzles that provide both challenge and mystery
-An eerie atmosphere in which players will unravel things going far beyond their imagination….and their guts.
10. Dead Secret
DEAD SECRET is a first-person horror mystery set in rural Kansas in 1965.
"This is a bizarre experience." -- SWERY, director of Deadly Premonition and D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die.
Who killed Harris Bullard?
A reclusive man with a mysterious past is dead and it's up to you to crack the case. Investigate the crime scene, uncover secret documents, and piece together the puzzle to name his killer. But keep your wits about you: nothing is as it seems and you are not alone. Bullard took his secrets to the grave. Somebody wants them to stay there.
DEAD SECRET is designed for both traditional and virtual reality play. This game includes a free unlock code for the Oculus Rift version.Features
- Uncover the complex and mysterious history of the victim by investigating his highly detailed home for clues.
- Find items, solve puzzles, and collect evidence to name the murderer and make headlines.
- Discover the late professor's strange devices and use them to explore the deepest recesses of your subconscious.
- But watch out: a masked murderer is hot on your trail. Don't let him corner you or it's all over.
- Five different endings to unlock!
11. Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted
Unlike the PC or tablet, players will use either DualShock 4 or PS Move motion controllers to interact with the door and light controls in the offices, pick up objects in the repair games, press buttons on the video switcher, solve puzzles, and activate your flashlight.
There are also new features. For the first time in a Freddy’s game you can earn collectibles that you can play with at the prize counter. Find plushies, bobbleheads, action figures and more!
"I met Anne first, waiting for the bus. I asked her what she was selling and she laughed and said nothing, nothing at all, that what she had to offer was free for anyone who wanted it bad enough. I asked her what had helped her. She just said 'James.'"
Sagebrush is a short-form first-person narrative adventure about exploring the compound of an apocalyptic Millenialist cult in remote New Mexico years after they collectively took their lives in a mass suicide event.
In Sagebrush, you'll investigate the long-abandoned Black Sage Ranch, the former home of Perfect Heaven, an apocalyptic cult formed in the early 1990s under the guiding hand of the prophet Father James.Inspired by Real-World Apocalyptic CultsBased on extensive research into cult groups both famous and obscure, large and small, Sagebrush avoids simplistic motivations and easy answers. The members of the Flock are diverse and complex people with varied needs, hopes, and fears.An Immersive, Lo-Fi 3D WorldSagebrush features an evocative low-poly, low-resolution, less-is-more art style that combines retro aesthetics with modern technology, along with a fully-realized soundscape and an original ambient musical score that immerses you in the remote New Mexico desert.A Whole Compound to ExploreBlack Sage Ranch is yours to wander, from the trailers that housed the cultists, to the halls where they gathered for food and prayer, to the old mines that stretch out below the compound, untouched for nearly a century.Uncover the Real StoryFind notes, recordings, and belongings that give insight into the people who lived at Black Sage Ranch. What did they believe? Why did they join? Were they happy? And why did they choose to end it all?
Estimated Playtime: 60-120 minutes
13. Eekeemoo - Splinters of The Dark Shard
In this awesome third person adventure game you will help Eekeemoo rescue his friends from the clutches of the evil Dark Shard! Your quest will take you deep into the Dark Shards four corrupted splinter worlds.
You'll help Eekeemoo solve puzzles, complete tasks, battle monsters, the legions of the undead and hugely terrifying boss monsters!
Take heart though! As you find and release each of Eekeemoo's friends (there are 4 unlockable characters with different powers) you will be able use their powers to solve next set of problems.
14. Worse Than Death
A New Horror Adventure from the Creator of Home!Worse Than Death is a scary, emotional thriller about a high school reunion that goes horribly wrong. You play Holly, a tough, smart, 28-year-old who returns home to confront her past, only to face a nightmare she could never imagine. As she runs for her life, desperate to rescue her best friend Flynn from a terrible force that's hunting them both, Holly must survive unexpected truths about her home town, her friends, and even herself.A Hair-Raising Adventure!Run, leap, crawl and hide through eight chilling locales in this pulp horror adventure game. You'll solve puzzles, use items that you find, and unearth terrible truths. But watch out! You'll have to make careful use of your environment to slip past the unseen horrors that now haunt the halls of your wretched home town. Make too much noise near a monster and it'll hear you, sending you fleeing to the next room for safety.Main FeaturesThe second adventure in our small-town horror saga
smoothly animated 2D visuals fused with original, high-res art drawn entirely by hand on an iPad Pro!
Action-adventure gameplay that sees you crawling under objects, vaulting over obstacles, and racing for the nearest hiding spot to stay safe
Horrible monsters that you can't see — but that you can track using lights, sound, and even Holly's own heartbeat
Rich, 3D positional audio that will get under your skin
A dark, unsettling soundscape punctuated with music by Canadian rock-and-roll band The Secrets
Play with keyboard-and-mouse or gamepad; switch between the two at will